Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2017 10:30 AM

Nov 2007
Student council senpais hearing main two guys talking and reminding one of them about the time with his childhood friend.

It's time to choose a new student council president. There's something he's hiding from her, who only sees him as her proud "brother". His confession made her a bit confused (? I hope it's the case) and decided to be vice-president candidate.

The main two are awkward and their friends are worried. It seems like they made up?

Mainly about SuzuKen's character, w. main pair next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 24, 2017 11:31 AM

Apr 2010
Looks like things are heating up again and the relationship troubles keep pilling up this time for another couple who where very close for a long time.
Looking forward too seeing how things will turn out between them.
Aug 24, 2017 1:18 PM

Jun 2015
An episode focusing on Waka. She's being pressured to be student council vice president and she eventually said yes because she's doing it for Mikado. His confession to her confused her since she always considered him as a brother. Miharu has been avoiding Haruki. They finally got to talk to each other at the end.
Aug 24, 2017 1:27 PM

Aug 2013
This time it focuses on Nakajima and Kisaki couple. The only problem is that Kisaki always considered Nakajima to her brother. His confession was quite strong since he was keeping it to himself for a long time.

Aug 24, 2017 2:38 PM

Mar 2016
Can someone try and convince me not to stop watching this anime (-_-)... like I'm just on the border of not being interested. Does some come up soon or nah? I guess this election thingy is okay but not enough. So imma drop it if no one even tries to defend this
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2017 2:53 PM

Oct 2007
This show know just how to knock on your feeling when it wants to.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Aug 24, 2017 3:02 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
And its October already then and just in time for the culture festival. So Towa and Mami's class decided to do a maid cafe then. So Miharu decided to avoid the festival because of the confession from Haruki. I guess it must have been quite the shock for her after all. I guess Mikado really misses his childhood friend then. Joining the student council is a huge responsibility though. So the new members will only have a week to train before taking over their duties then. Now thats a unique way that Mikado uses to organised his work. The outgoing members sure have it tough in preparing the incoming members for their duties though. Waka sure is elegant and polite. Its nice to see Mikado get some development though. Its nice to see Towa and Mami display concern for Haruki and Miharu though. But looks like Mami's making some progress on the relationship between her and Towa though. It seems Waka really is in high demand to run for student council though.

Given her honest and positive nature its no wonder. Waka's reaction at hearing that she won't be able to see Mikado again was sudden. I see so Mikado's intention was to move out to Hokkaido once the election was done. So Mikado really did have feelings for Waka after all. But that will make him leaving just that much harder though. But i guess that must have been a shock to Waka though. Its admirable that Haruki is willing to help Mikado despite not knowing how useful he will be. Crossing from a brother sister relationship to lovers is always going to be a hard choice though im pretty sure they are not entirely blood related. Wow this was a surprising development to see Waka step up to join the council. So this is Waka's way of showing her support for Mikado then. Its nice that both Waka and Miharu were able to find the understanding that they needed to face the ones dearest to them in the end. An interesting episode that put focus on Mikado and also introduced Waka. The election for the next student council also did a good job of making this episode pretty tense as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2017 3:55 PM

Oct 2015
This episode was ok but seems next episode will focus on Honda, thats nice :D
Aug 24, 2017 4:09 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I was almost kinda weirded out because of all the onii-chan moments lol but thankfully they're not related so I could fuck with this episode :)
Aug 24, 2017 4:10 PM

Sep 2015
Dam the incest development
Aug 24, 2017 4:57 PM

May 2015
So they're not blood-related. Guess we can disregard the incest, lmao. That moment still felt cringe, though.

Aug 24, 2017 5:03 PM

Mar 2017
The incest part kind of triggered me, but they aren't related??? It still makes me feel weird?????
Aug 24, 2017 5:06 PM
Mar 2015
The president is leaving because of his feelings for his step sister I am glad that in the end she supported him by running for office
Aug 24, 2017 7:20 PM

Dec 2014
this was a rather slow episode.... hmmm
Aug 24, 2017 8:43 PM
Apr 2016
landofthekwt said:
The president is leaving because of his feelings for his step sister I am glad that in the end she supported him by running for office

They Are childhood friends and she is not his step sister
Aug 25, 2017 7:41 AM
Mar 2008
So the're not siblings and not blood related, just childhood friends? Why are they living together?
Aug 25, 2017 8:44 AM

Apr 2016
Ok now we have incest....WTF???
another month passes and nobody is doing anything .......
Every episode "And this is where their story begins"...i wonder: WHEN WILL START??
With every ep this anime goes down...
No plot, no action, no real romance.....
Is just boring af

Aug 25, 2017 9:48 AM
Nov 2016
So, this episode focused on the Seitokaichou...

I never really mentioned this in the forums but damn, the art in this anime is pretty sub par...
Aug 25, 2017 10:35 AM

Jul 2010
joshua10red said:
Every episode "And this is where their story begins"...i wonder: WHEN WILL START??
Is just boring af

No. They aren't actual siblings. She just calls him Onii-san
Aug 25, 2017 10:42 AM

Mar 2013
If she isn't his sister then why was she waiting in his room late night? lol
They should've made it clear in the beginning. All these dialogues which sent you in the confusion were annoying.
Aug 25, 2017 10:44 AM

Apr 2016
Kikoro said:
joshua10red said:
Is just boring af

they didn't said that are not siblings. she calls him onii-san..live in the same house. sooo

Aug 25, 2017 11:57 AM

Apr 2016
Just bang your sister, everyone is waiting for that.
Aug 25, 2017 12:09 PM

Jan 2015
joshua10red said:
Is just boring af

Damn dude, took the words out of my mouth. The preview gets me every time, its like something really exciting is gonna happen and the usual and this is how their story begins but then the next episode is just as bland,as uninteresting as any other.
Pretty speechless this episode we got into the couple we never seen before and its Incest? whaaaat, pretty weird and out of place.
Also i still have no idea why the hell its called Convience store boyfriends :D
Aug 25, 2017 12:59 PM
Mar 2016
Man, an incest thing going around here, but wtf they went back to the 2 lovers, so what's the issue with Nakajima and Mihashi??????
Aug 25, 2017 4:18 PM

Jul 2010
joshua10red said:
Kikoro said:

they didn't said that are not siblings. she calls him onii-san..live in the same house. sooo

Okay. Forst of all, it's NOT incest. Incest refers sexual activity between family members or close relatives. Which about we know nothing in this case.

And to answer your question:
They have entrely different names? So they are step siblings (in this case it isn't incest), half siblings (but I don't think so) or more likely just school mates.
If they are really step or half siblings it isn't really 'incest' (although I'm not sure if half siblings are allowed to be in a romatic relationship. Propably not).
And I didn't saw them living in the same house?
KikoroAug 26, 2017 5:51 PM
Aug 26, 2017 1:30 AM

Apr 2016
@Kikoro she was waiting for him in his room late at night. How can she be in his room if she is not her sister??...don't tell me she is a burglar and fall asleep in his room..

Aug 26, 2017 2:20 AM

Oct 2007
joshua10red said:
@Kikoro she was waiting for him in his room late at night. How can she be in his room if she is not her sister??...don't tell me she is a burglar and fall asleep in his room..
I think you are pushing yourself too hard on this one and blindly believe in your answer base on something vague. Calling a non-blood related guy, Onii-chan in anime is nothing new and a girl living with a non-blood related guy in anime is nothing new either. To make matter worse, you ignored all the possible answers Kikoro gave out and only care about your own opinion. First of all, if she is indeed his sister then why didn't they have the same last name. In this episode at 8:05, he made a big remark about her calling him "Onii-chan" if you paid attention enough you would have realized there must be something going on here.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Aug 26, 2017 2:39 AM

Apr 2016
Siva said:
joshua10red said:
I think you are pushing yourself too hard on this one and blindly believe in your answer base on something vague. Calling a non-blood related guy, Onii-chan in anime is nothing new and a girl living with a non-blood related guy in anime is nothing new either. To make matter worse, you ignored all the possible answers Kikoro gave out and only care about your own opinion. First of all, if she is indeed his sister then why didn't they have the same last name. In this episode at 8:05, he made a big remark about her calling him "Onii-chan" if you paid attention enough you would have realized there must be something going on here.

Why they didn't have the same name?...hmm if they are step siblings they don't need to have the same name..Maybe that's why he made that remark about her calling him "Onii-san". But still being in love with a step-sister is not ok..is still incest..
hypothesis: at first both are strangers, and he is in love with her. let's say that both have only one parent and their parents marry each other..now they are step siblings...being in a romantic relationship is still an incest even if at the beginning their relation was ok

Aug 26, 2017 3:49 AM

Nov 2011
Alright so I was a little upset last week knowing this episode was going to be focused more on the Student Council president and Kisaki. BUt DAMN this was a good episode. I'm loving these dudes confessing to their girls. I mean you rarely see this in anime and I am enjoying it. These kids are fucking adorable!

Plus there was still some development with Mashiki and Mishima even though they only talked once in this episode.

Honda and Mihashi though may be my favorite couple. She's definitely a lot more comfortable around him. I liked when she pushed him after he asked her for a date lol.

The animation was a little stiff at points and I can understand why people are not a fan of this anime, but it's been pretty enjoyable so far.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 26, 2017 5:29 AM

Jan 2017
Hirugiku said:
joshua10red said:
Is just boring af

Damn dude, took the words out of my mouth. The preview gets me every time, its like something really exciting is gonna happen and the usual and this is how their story begins but then the next episode is just as bland,as uninteresting as any other.
Pretty speechless this episode we got into the couple we never seen before and its Incest? whaaaat, pretty weird and out of place.

I am with you both. here I was after last weeks huge drama filled buildup waiting to see if Mashiki had memory problems, a deadly disease or a splinter and we got nothing. nope, she ran out of the room and that whole plot was dropped.

Also last week what's his name was having yet more troubles with "class rep" when we all thought that was resolved and now this week they are all peachy again. I don't even try to follow the plot anymore.

I think the big problem is too many couples and they are trying too hard to make each set full of exciting story lines and it's just a big jumbled mess at this point.
Oona_SheaAug 26, 2017 5:34 AM
Aug 26, 2017 7:17 AM

May 2017
I support wincest (inb4 not blood related) xD

Its not yet revealed if they are blood related or not

Living in the same house, calls him big bro but different last name? Their parents could be divorced so

Yeah I hope it's not a half assed wincest
Aug 26, 2017 7:40 AM

Jul 2009
Focused on student council president this time...she is not his real sister, so I approve it. Next week more about Honda's drama in his home.
Aug 26, 2017 5:50 PM

Jul 2010
joshua10red said:
Siva said:

Why they didn't have the same name?...hmm if they are step siblings they don't need to have the same name..Maybe that's why he made that remark about her calling him "Onii-san". But still being in love with a step-sister is not ok..is still incest..
hypothesis: at first both are strangers, and he is in love with her. let's say that both have only one parent and their parents marry each other..now they are step siblings...being in a romantic relationship is still an incest even if at the beginning their relation was ok

So Nakajima Mikado and Waka Kisaki are definietly not the same names for me.
Plus like I said Incest is descrobing the SEXUAL ACT not the possible relationship itself. Even if they're related to each other and they are in love - it's just love at this point.

I'm German btw. And in Germany there is no incest between step siblings because they aren't fully related to each other and because of that they were treating like normal people in a normal relationship. Because it's not risky to have childs at this point. Which is - beside stupid morality - the only reason why incest is a taboo.
I don't know about other countries so maybe it's not legal in America or Japan.
BUT it's also not incest so calm down.

Oh... And you do know that step siblings have entirely different parents, don't you? Unless they are half siblings. And even in this case they only have like 50 % related DNA. So if they have one same parent their kids would have normal DNA like the two have
KikoroAug 26, 2017 6:11 PM
Aug 27, 2017 5:31 AM

Oct 2008
errr forbidden love!? err incest wincest!?
4/5.

Aug 27, 2017 1:37 PM

Jun 2013
Probably the weakest episode so far, though it wasnt terrible.
Sep 4, 2017 10:17 PM

Mar 2009
Wasn't one of my favorite episodes, but it's nice to hear Yukarin.
Sep 17, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2016
How do we know they're not blood related? I was 100% convinced they were ...
Nov 21, 2017 2:46 AM

Sep 2012
Leo_10 said:
This time it focuses on Nakajima and Kisaki couple. The only problem is that Kisaki always considered Nakajima to her brother. His confession was quite strong since he was keeping it to himself for a long time.

i don't think its true, its more like she was in denial & didn't get her feelings & mixed it up with sisterly love

matias067 said:
4/5.

they are neighbors & childhood friends so WTF with that incest talk lol

shann0n said:

it was mentioned they are neighbors & childhood friends & u want proof ur fault that u missed the proof :)

TsundeReaper said:

Living in the same house, calls him big bro but different last name? Their parents could be divorced so

it was mentioned they are neighbors & childhood friends seems u missed that talked like some others here or u watched with bad subs :)
the time they were in same house was when they visited each other

joshua10red said:
Siva said:

it was mentioned they are neighbors & childhood friends seems u missed that talked like some others here or u watched with bad subs :)
the time they were in same house was when they visited each other, their family's & this 2 trust each other so much that she can visit him & no1 pats a eye if she falls a sleep there were u born yesterday or what?

its not first time i see trust like that in anime where girl w8 guy in hes home often girl even has key to her childhood friend home like in one anime where their club making games/VN'S/dating sims one girl had MC'S key & the other girl's jaw dropped she felt defeat cause she likes MC forgot the anime's name + what Kikoro said

Kikoro said:
joshua10red said:

Plus like I said Incest is descrobing the SEXUAL ACT not the possible relationship itself. Even if they're related to each other and they are in love - it's just love at this point.

I'm German btw. And in Germany there is no incest between step siblings because they aren't fully related to each other and because of that they were treating like normal people in a normal relationship. Because it's not risky to have childs at this point. Which is - beside stupid morality - the only reason why incest is a taboo.

Oh... And you do know that step siblings have entirely different parents, don't you? Unless they are half siblings. And even in this case they only have like 50 % related DNA. So if they have one same parent their kids would have normal DNA like the two have

that's a issue with a lot of ppl step sibling romance is gross to them & so they call it incest, incest it like u said if for one sex happens between closely blood related relative & if they just date its not incest yet if they have sex its incest

that they don't like it & find it gross doesn't make it incest, so i agree with u

watch hes review's about anime's that have step sisters who have a crush on their brother u have fun explaining this 2him :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHZqieqCurc
Kiss x Sis wasn't that good anime he has others but i chose this vid to link here cause this made him boil the most XD

i think parents didn't explain things properly to them when they were kids didn't teach them properly (did poor job teaching them) & cause of that its incest to them

i am glad to see that at least some here understand what incest means & what incest is

ofc i have no idea what the law here is about step siblings (maybe i was reading old law from that page u know laws change over time but they remain on the web), but i think it was like this if they have a kid & second kid is adopted the kid cant marry in the eyes of the law if the kid isn't adopted & just got guardianship over the kid then they can so if 2ppl with kids marry i hope they think carefully like is it good idea to adopt each others kids cause it could FK their happiness cause they may fall for each other

& this 2 are not even related not even step siblings & ppl bitch about it 😂

Oona_Shea said:
Hirugiku said:

I am with you both. here I was after last weeks huge drama filled buildup waiting to see if Mashiki had memory problems, a deadly disease or a splinter and we got nothing. nope, she ran out of the room and that whole plot was dropped.

Also last week what's his name was having yet more troubles with "class rep" when we all thought that was resolved and now this week they are all peachy again. I don't even try to follow the plot anymore.

I think the big problem is too many couples and they are trying too hard to make each set full of exciting story lines and it's just a big jumbled mess at this point.
Whoahoho said:
Man, an incest thing going around here, but wtf they went back to the 2 lovers, so what's the issue with Nakajima and Mihashi??????
Hirugiku said:
joshua10red said:
Is just boring af

FinalFlash18 said:
They should've made it clear in the beginning. All these dialogues which sent you in the confusion were annoying.
Swagernator said:

read all the above not gonna repeat myself :)

Octave_ said:
So the're not siblings and not blood related, just childhood friends? Why are they living together?

they arn't living together read from above
Sugram22Nov 21, 2017 8:43 AM
Nov 21, 2017 6:14 AM

Apr 2016
Sugram22 said:

Why should I ? i already seen the whole show, why do you quote months old posts ? lol
Nov 21, 2017 6:20 AM

Sep 2012
Swagernator said:
Sugram22 said:

Why should I ? i already seen the whole show, why do you quote months old posts ? lol

but their story doesn't continue after this ep that's why :D
& above i answered to ur question this thing arn't mentioned later
Nov 21, 2017 6:21 AM

Apr 2016
Sugram22 said:
above i answered to ur question

Well, yeah but it's pointless when i already seen the show right ?
Nov 21, 2017 6:23 AM

Sep 2012
Swagernator said:
Sugram22 said:
above i answered to ur question

Well, yeah but it's pointless when i already seen the show right ?

only if u have done recherche & know the truth about it if not then u need to read to find out the answer for ur question :)
Nov 21, 2017 6:26 AM

Apr 2016
Sugram22 said:

only if u have done recherche & know the truth about it if not then u need to read to find out the answer for ur question :)

Ehm, okay, yeah, right.
May 18, 2018 10:59 PM

Jul 2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
THEY'RE NOT EVEN STEP SIBLINGS

THIS ANIME IS CAUSING DRAMA FOR NO REASON
IT'S JUST THERE TO FILL THE TIMESLOT

anyways, i didnt hate the episode. still watchable.
May 22, 2019 10:40 AM
Nov 2017
Sugram22 said:
Leo_10 said:

i don't think its true, its more like she was in denial & didn't get her feelings & mixed it up with sisterly love

matias067 said:
4/5.

shann0n said:

it was mentioned they are neighbors & childhood friends & u want proof ur fault that u missed the proof :)

TsundeReaper said:

joshua10red said:

the time they were in same house was when they visited each other, their family's & this 2 trust each other so much that she can visit him & no1 pats a eye if she falls a sleep there were u born yesterday or what?

its not first time i see trust like that in anime where girl w8 guy in hes home often girl even has key to her childhood friend home like in one anime where their club making games/VN'S/dating sims one girl had MC'S key & the other girl's jaw dropped she felt defeat cause she likes MC forgot the anime's name + what Kikoro said

Kikoro said:

that's a issue with a lot of ppl step sibling romance is gross to them & so they call it incest, incest it like u said if for one sex happens between closely blood related relative & if they just date its not incest yet if they have sex its incest

that they don't like it & find it gross doesn't make it incest, so i agree with u

watch hes review's about anime's that have step sisters who have a crush on their brother u have fun explaining this 2him :)
Kiss x Sis wasn't that good anime he has others but i chose this vid to link here cause this made him boil the most XD

i think parents didn't explain things properly to them when they were kids didn't teach them properly (did poor job teaching them) & cause of that its incest to them

i am glad to see that at least some here understand what incest means & what incest is

ofc i have no idea what the law here is about step siblings (maybe i was reading old law from that page u know laws change over time but they remain on the web), but i think it was like this if they have a kid & second kid is adopted the kid cant marry in the eyes of the law if the kid isn't adopted & just got guardianship over the kid then they can so if 2ppl with kids marry i hope they think carefully like is it good idea to adopt each others kids cause it could FK their happiness cause they may fall for each other

Oona_Shea said:

Whoahoho said:
Hirugiku said:

FinalFlash18 said:
Swagernator said:

Octave_ said:

I understand that, but I'm confused about one thing. In the end did she accept his feelings and supporting him? Or is she just supporting him as his sister?
May 23, 2019 5:00 AM

Sep 2012
ANIME_WIZARD420 said:
Sugram22 said:

I understand that, but I'm confused about one thing. In the end did she accept his feelings and supporting him? Or is she just supporting him as his sister?

i have already forgotten the plot and chars and stuff lol
May 23, 2019 1:06 PM
Nov 2017
Sugram22 said:

i have already forgotten the plot and chars and stuff lol

It's okay. But I really wanted to know about their relationship...😩😩
Mar 28, 2022 4:19 AM

Jul 2021
This episode is almost unbearable to watch, pain yet again all the way through but some aspect here just makes me wanting to keep on looking forward to the next progression.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 23, 2022 4:21 AM
Mar 2022
sarmıyo çok kötü
May 23, 2023 8:42 AM
May 2023
At first i thought they were related but i'm glad they're not, i was worried this would turn out to be one of THOSE animes. 

also, i'm new to the genre but why does every girl keep running? is that normal in slice of life romances, cause like bitch he's being vulnerable say something

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2017

37 by -ODA- »»
Apr 23, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2017

35 by Fubinn »»
Apr 9, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

70 by Ricky16 »»
Sep 11, 2023 3:28 AM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2017

33 by Ricky16 »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:26 PM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2017

44 by dakota_draws85 »»
May 20, 2023 8:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.