Forum Settings
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Movie -Rebellion-
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 »
Aug 25, 2015 2:14 PM

Nov 2014
Average and unneccesary follow-up to TV series in my opinion. It wasn't boring but wasn't interesting either. The movie made me like Homura a bit more but as I said it isn't something special.
Aug 30, 2015 2:29 PM

May 2010
I must say, Sayaka impressed me in this movie. In th original show, I wasn't too into her character once she fell into despair, but here, she proved to be more cunning than she appears. That was nice.

Lots of Kyoko x Sayaka too, this ship is 100% canon.

I feel like this movie could have such a perfect end at like 20 mins before its end. It would have wrapped up everything nicely and profoundly. Then last 20 mins happened and I lost my temper. Then I read the theories here, cool down a bit and now that I think about it, it does raise some more questions. Too bad, the sequel isn't coming anytime sooner. If they weren't going to work on one, then why bother animating those last 20 mins. Seems pointless.

9/10. Seriously, I don't know if Magica is great or not (the despair is too real) but I can't give it a score lower than 9.
Sep 6, 2015 2:20 PM

Mar 2014
Cancer loli faggotery in a nutshell

Good fucking job, Urobutcher

2/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 20, 2015 3:06 PM
Nov 2014
My thoughts after watching the show: This is what happens when you give middle-schoolers some superpower.
Sep 28, 2015 10:17 AM
Jan 2012
A cat has nine lives, but curiosity killed the cat.
Dec 29, 2015 6:23 PM

Feb 2014
After completing this movie for the 5th time, it's become one of my favorites along with the entire series. I can hardly express how I felt by the end of this series, but the scene where Madoka and Homura are together in Homura's remade world could be one of my favorite anime moments ever (the OST too ughhhh) Couldn't care less if the ending is an asspull, so long as they finish it proper.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2016 5:34 PM

Jul 2014
The first half-hour was the gayest thing I've ever seen. I know they made it so that it looks like a typical magical girl show, but that was the definition of "trying too hard".

Apart from that, the rest was okay, I guess. A little better than the anime but still kind of boring. The fight scenes were cool though. And at least they acknowledged how psycho Homura really is, rather than idealizing it and romanticizing it like at the end of the anime.

5/10 for the movie, 3/5 in the poll.
D-ohnutsJan 30, 2016 4:42 PM
Feb 27, 2016 10:11 AM

Dec 2015
I think that Sayaka done something in Rebellion movie 3. At the end of her scene, when she forgets about what had happened, she turned around (away from the camera) and I don't know..she done something

It's hard to explained but maybe she..gave her self a sign/hint that could possibly tell her new self that something's not right. I don't remember seeing that crescent moon or ring on her finger before.

I would like someone's input on this.
I ship @Cewkie and @DarkZeroCalibur
Mar 5, 2016 7:21 AM

Apr 2013
I have had to watch Rebellion 5 to 6 times to fully understand what was going on. The visuals were stunning. Homura's character is amazing. I feel like I'm one of the few people who saw Homura's descent onto Homucifer as to be expected after the scene in the flower field. Homura realises that Madoka didn't really want to become a Goddess and having her entire existence erased. So the only thing she knows, is to create a universe in which Madoka exists and is remembered. Homura sacrifices her own happiness; her relationship with Madoka and with the other girls, so Madoka can get to be happy. And not only Madoka is happy, it's important to note that the other girls got some sort of happy end out of it too (Mami has a companion in Nagisa, Sayaka doesn't end up dying after making a wish for Kamijou because she has Kyouko now, Kyouko can be with Sayaka.)
The final scene in which Homura appears sitting on a chair, is only a reflection of her own unhappiness. Perhaps she's feeling regret for what she did. Another point I have to make about this scene, is that Homura is aware that she disrespected Madoka's final wish and that makes her live with guilt. She's just an empty soul.

I liked the Sayaka x Kyouko scenes. While I never actually got a hint that Sayaka liked Kyouko in the main series, this movie seemed to hint at Sayaka getting over Kamijou and moving onto Kyouko. Their scene together during the final battle is in the top moments of touching scenes during the movie.

The only thing that really felt unnecessary to me was the role Nagisa playes in the movie. She seemed to just be there for the fanservice for the most part. But as I heard, Nagisa is going to get a bigger role in the upcoming project, which seems to hint at Mami also having a big role in it.

And now I feel like giving it another re-watch, welp.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2016 10:55 AM

Jan 2013
Holy ... the transformations to magical girls looked amazing,
So the clown monster from the series is called Bebe now ... kinda cool.

I .... I just dont have words for this film ...
The visuals were absolutely stunning and the story line in this last film was extraordinary.
It's been a very long time since I've had such enjoyment out of an anime from a film ... let alone a film with a magical girl setting.

Again ... I cant describe this film other than epic, magnificent, beautiful.

Felt a bit bad seeing Kyuubey all roughed up at the end.

Easy 10/10
The film was perfect.
Jun 4, 2016 12:45 AM

Sep 2015
Just rewatched it after watching it for the first time last year. I didn't really quite understand how the series ended and how it worked it's way into movie 3 but after watching it again everything makes sense now and my enjoyment and love for the whole Madoka Magica series has gone through the roof.

What an incredible story it told. It took some brainwork to piece everything together but it was worth it in the end.
Jun 8, 2016 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
So basically Madoka went through all that trouble in the TV series to make an alt universe where witches do kind of still exist, who are capable of going over her seemingly omnipotent self, and can also create yet another reality? Alrighty then.

Cool visuals, in any case.
Jun 25, 2016 12:15 AM
Mar 2008
What an utterly retarded and pointless movie. It completely ruined the whole franchise for me.
It was fine (but still mediocre) until the big twist. That was one of the biggest ass pulls I've ever seen in my life holy shit.
Aug 24, 2016 12:58 AM

May 2015
Octave_ said:
What an utterly retarded and pointless movie. It completely ruined the whole franchise for me.
It was fine (but still mediocre) until the big twist. That was one of the biggest ass pulls I've ever seen in my life holy shit.

Nice explaination. Oh wait...

Aug 24, 2016 1:31 AM
Mar 2008
Kittens-kun said:
Octave_ said:

Nice +1
Aug 24, 2016 5:32 AM

May 2015
Octave_ said:
Kittens-kun said:

Nice +1

Explain yourself next time okay?

Oct 16, 2016 9:36 AM
Jun 2016
Beautiful, Fantastic, Epic, Tragic, Haunting, and above all, Traumatizing. Did not expect those last 20 minutes, personally, i thought this was more depressing than the evangelion movie. This series left me at the edge of my seat to the point that I couldnt even move at all, Brilliant! XD
Nov 5, 2016 11:47 AM

Jun 2016
well to be honest i thinked the movie was bad.The characters were pretty annoying,it tried so hard to be deep but it failed very bad and the horrible "ending"
Karl_Marx_SenseiNov 5, 2016 11:50 AM
Dec 7, 2016 9:45 AM

Nov 2014
There's only one thing that bothers me about this ending: Homura was clearly shown as "evil" while she didn't do anything exactly bad. And her eyes... damn, it's so obvious she can't just "win" now.
Dec 25, 2016 4:32 PM
Dec 2016
Hi guys i posted a "Analysis of the series" in the forum with a link of a pdf file that i wrote anylizing homura. I plan on doing analysis of other characters and the story as a whole. Let me know what you think
Dec 31, 2016 9:41 PM
Apr 2014
That was interesting... I guess? The first few minutes were quite boring and really confusing (considering everything that happened previously that was really weird). When they started singing it was just irritating. Really, what the fuck was that oO

After that it immediately started to become interesting though. Although it was kinda predictable to a certain point. There were only two people who could have created that world. I didn't expect Homura to have become a witch. That was beyond my predictions. It was kinda funny that Kyuubey wanted to create witches again even though that's where they started before Madoka changed the rules. And to be honest for a moment I was really depressed about this movie.

If they ended with Homura being saved from turning into a witch I would have disliked this end even more than the season end. I mean that would have meant she died after all. Luckily she overcame the salvation part and transformed one more time which prevented those little fuckers to abuse Madoka again.

I still can't say I really liked the end though. Homura just created a world for herself that contains Madoka as she knew her. As much as I get where she's coming from that was just selfish.

And I kinda hoped for a more happy end but it's not like Madoka actually returned. Everything is the same as before just with (maybe one more separate?) a world which is controlled by Homura. I mean she just "broke off" the part of Madoka before she became god, right? At least that's what she said to Sayaka. So the situation is unchanged just that Madoka exists in Homura's world and the principle Madoka created still exists, too.

Quality-wise this was again pretty amazing. And the once again it is an unexpected way to end it (srsly how many series do we get without happy end at some point?).

I swear I'm sitting here just like after watching the anime... I was told the movie would make things better and instead it basically remains the same just that Homura suddenly is evil :(
NanashiDec 31, 2016 9:47 PM
Jan 1, 2017 2:08 PM

Aug 2015
Nanashi said:
That was interesting... I guess? The first few minutes were quite boring and really confusing (considering everything that happened previously that was really weird). When they started singing it was just irritating. Really, what the fuck was that oO

(

just to point out the cake song foreshoadowed the 2 plot twist in the movie, even though was a bit off iit makes sense, and SHAFT gave us those fantastic MG transformations.
Jan 1, 2017 7:13 PM

Dec 2016
Someone dropped the score by .01 - WHO DROPPED THE BALL??

JK, I know Rebellion was not without flaws in executing the twist and that Kyubey had to turn a shade darker to make the premise possible, but as an overall work it was so masterfully crafted in tons of areas (setup, animation, sound, music, emotional context and tension, logical narrative) that I couldn't help but give it a 10. It seemed a natural progression from the series - something that was inevitable given basic human nature.
Jan 13, 2017 7:09 PM

Apr 2016
Man, this film is such a clusterfuck. Even with the synopsis in front of me this is still way too confusing and ridiculous. I didn't have any trouble following what was going on until after the flower field scene (which is where this film went a bit overboard)

So let me get this straight. Madoka says she would never do anything that would upset Homura, and Homura thinks Madoka made a mistake. Homura finds out the Madoka in the barrier is real (which shouldn't be possible?) so that makes her happy, but ends up becoming a demon to create a new universe in which Madoka doesn't become a god? Well if Madoka was real in the barrier and this made her happy what was the point in her doing that?

My head hurts...
Jan 14, 2017 12:54 AM

Feb 2016
baphometh said:
Man, this film is such a clusterfuck. Even with the synopsis in front of me this is still way too confusing and ridiculous. I didn't have any trouble following what was going on until after the flower field scene (which is where this film went a bit overboard)

So let me get this straight. Madoka says she would never do anything that would upset Homura, and Homura thinks Madoka made a mistake. Homura finds out the Madoka in the barrier is real (which shouldn't be possible?) so that makes her happy, but ends up becoming a demon to create a new universe in which Madoka doesn't become a god? Well if Madoka was real in the barrier and this made her happy what was the point in her doing that?

My head hurts...

Don't expect logic in this movie, it's dogshit. The whole premise implies Madoka lied in the end of the series, which is fucking stupid. I don't even know how can Homura trust a mind-wiped Madoka by such degree when Madoka clearly said in the end of the series she was fine. And the whole turning into a demon and rewriting the universe is such a shoehorn.
Jan 21, 2017 5:27 PM

Mar 2016
This movie is beautiful yet at the same time a mind fuck at first watch. I seriously had to rewind some scenes several times to grasp some things
Jun 5, 2017 5:02 PM
Jun 2014
Kittens-kun said:
Octave_ said:

Nice +1

Explain yourself next time okay?

Whats there to explain? He said he didn't like the asspull twist. If you've seen the movie then you know what he talks about.
Jun 9, 2017 7:02 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Oh yeah, this is insanely controversial.

Homura ended up being an obsessive and confused demon who disrespected Madoka's wish (the one person she supposedly loves). All of the time travel and pain she had to go through finally broke her. She rewrite the entire world again to please her own desires.

When Madoka was about to turn into a god again, Homura stopped her and asked her questions. I think she realized only then that she was in the wrong and she had to fight her eventually now when she cannot prevent Madoka turning into a god any further. Homura made the situation even worse for herself, the scene after the credits, never seen a more fucked up character like that, she is broken beyond repair now.

8/10
Jun 10, 2017 12:04 AM

Jan 2014
Damn . . . . . . .

Homura you absolute madwoman you did it; you really did it . . . . . . .

BRILLIANT!!!!!

I know I should be upset about her decision but for some reason I fully understand. After all she went through and the turmoil and living nightmare she has had to endure I am amazed she did not break sooner. I am not calling her choice correct just that I understand it.

In fact it is an excellent contrast of the human condition between her and Madoka both of them represent the different sides of human light and dark caught in a never ending duality of existence.

Homura might have just made the most human decision I think anyone in that mindset would make. In fact if I was in her position I might have even done the exact same thing O-O and that alone both frightens and excites me.

This is what sequels should strive to be. Dive deeper into the rabbit hole of their source material and really focus in on the characters multiple layers that way even if they tread on familiar territory the audience will still be entertained. Oh, and the visuals and musical accompaniments just *MWAH* icing on this beautiful cake.

This film had it all mystery where they held their card close but played them bit by bit to pull the audience back in again while at the same time sprinkling clues throughout without giving too much away. Plus, this film presents us the viewers with moral choices that make us question our own values and outlooks (at least it did for me) and what we might do different if driven into corners both mentally and physically to the point where we take the selfish and often easy route. The presentation of these thematic elements left me both conflicted and the feeling of being exposed to part of what makes us human in the first place.

And that is how you know you have a great film on your hands when it causes you to think and question not only the material and characters themselves but the world you are a part of and the role you play as a person in that world.

But, of course having a great story coupled with the symbolism is fantastic as well :D and they pulled this off as well in my opinion I cannot wait to see what the next installment will bring and where we will go from here and whether the finale be a happy, sad, or bittersweet ending I know it will be one hell of a ride ^-^

P.S. I am glad I waited a bit on this series because I feel bad for all the fans who have been waiting for the 4th movie for much longer than me XD but now I can join in the suffering too yay :’D now I can painstaking wait for this and the 4th Evangelion film too lucky me X’D

Oh, yeah and on a final final side note HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . . HA!!! Take that Kyuubey you little punk a$$ abomination bi&ch >:D suffer you freaking thing! Yeah yeah trying to make me feel sorry for it by turning up the cute factor at the end eh? HA nope. Not gonna happen that thing deserves worse it should be vaporized from all plains of existence down to the tiniest molecular structure and even further then that where it is erased from any kind of tangible though both in the conscious and unconscious realm . . . . . . . . *breathe*

Ahem, I do apologize for that outburst I am normally not like that but that is just what that thing that QB has done to me so seeing all that happen to him was pretty cathartic and hey just goes to show you if a series can make someone feel such a wide range of emotions then I think they have some amazing on their hands!

Glad I got this all out XD and like I said I cannot to see what comes next :D

#HomuraDidNothingWrong :D eh eh wink wink nudge nudge XD just kidding more like #HomuraDidSomethingMorallyGray but that doesn’t roll off the tongue as well XD anyway enough being silly I need to get some sleep and think about this film some more until next time peace out random people of the internet :D

Jul 7, 2017 5:58 PM
May 2015
well, this movie is EXTREMELY controversial. I never know if there is a Fucking plot like this one 'till i watched this movie. This story is a beauty, but it also gloomy. Neither Happy or Bad Ending, and i dislike something like this. Homura's act are reasonable and she deserves it. But if the end comes like this, i don't think this is the best conclusion. I really wanted another sequel but i know it will not come true.
Jul 9, 2017 1:50 PM

Aug 2015
FifaAnonyme said:
well, this movie is EXTREMELY controversial. I never know if there is a Fucking plot like this one 'till i watched this movie. This story is a beauty, but it also gloomy. Neither Happy or Bad Ending, and i dislike something like this. Homura's act are reasonable and she deserves it. But if the end comes like this, i don't think this is the best conclusion. I really wanted another sequel but i know it will not come true.

There will be more, we just don´t know when, but we have this concept movie http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Mahou-Shoujo-Madoka-Magica-Concept-Movie/Episode?id=130454&s=default
Jul 9, 2017 3:34 PM

Mar 2013
@CT_BINO Looks hella shit. Don't get me wrong, I loved Rebellion but this concept movie looks shit so far. New Magical girls bs. Mami gets powered up (Hello red bull) out of nowhere and travels to space. Sayaka x Oktavia wut??? Homura vs the world lol. Hitomi talking about magic xd Kyubey says big 'fuck you' to Homu. As for Madoka and Kyoko, well.... no comment. xd What am trying to say is: Rebellion does not need a fucking sequel, Shaft. Shaft is cancer btw. xd
Jul 10, 2017 10:11 PM
May 2015
CT_BINO said:
FifaAnonyme said:

There will be more, we just don´t know when, but we have this concept movie http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Mahou-Shoujo-Madoka-Magica-Concept-Movie/Episode?id=130454&s=default

well then, i will just wait for now. but i think Shaft will do this after they finish Monogatari Series. i wonder how much time needed.

hope they do it in 2 years from now
Jul 11, 2017 7:53 AM

Feb 2016
FifaAnonyme said:
CT_BINO said:

well then, i will just wait for now. but i think Shaft will do this after they finish Monogatari Series. i wonder how much time needed.

It continues from Rebellion, so don't expect anything good from it. I'd rather hope it never gets released and forget Rebellion existed. (:

@Maksim- absolute truth right there
Jul 11, 2017 11:25 AM

Mar 2013
FifaAnonyme said:
CT_BINO said:

But the Monogatari series will never end. That terrible franchise is a serious cash cow for Shaft.

No, thank you.

@Aquamirror <33
Jul 11, 2017 3:54 PM
May 2015
Maksim- said:

But the Monogatari series will never end. That terrible franchise is a serious cash cow for Shaft.

Well........ Shit :v
Jul 11, 2017 4:29 PM

Apr 2014
My brain is a bit confused, but I kind of got the point from all of this. But was this necessary? Idk.
I prefer the TV series over this, sadly.
Jul 16, 2017 12:35 PM

Mar 2013
I just finished watching the movie with the English dubs. Damn, I really loved Homura's voice at the end. Homura <33333
Aug 2, 2017 10:56 AM

Mar 2014
I just noticed something during my second re-watch. You know, that Mami, Homura and Madoka tea scene. So when Mami got up to make some tea for Homura, did she just use her ribbons to tie Homura's leg? Wow, I actually never noticed that. Does that mean Mami never trusted Homura? Welp, being Homura is really suffering, after all. Anyway, this movie is brilliant and I love everything about it. 10/10

The only thing that annoyed is when Homura called herself as "evil". What she did wasn't bad at all imo.
Aug 5, 2017 6:48 AM
Dec 2012
I want to respect that movie and the work they put in. But it betrayed the general spirit of the TV show as well as both the character of Madoka and Homura. There was also needless fan service.

I must resign myself, Shaft is going to milk this franchise just like Gainax is forever milking Evangelion.

Oh well, at least Madoka the TV Show wasn't gainaxed and is powerful on its own.
Aug 5, 2017 10:16 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Sadly, first things first, this sequel movie to the tv series and to the two previous recap movies proved to be a misfortune setback. Unlike the tv series and the earlier two recap movies, the flaws of this show are somewhat apparent and therefore this serves as a let-down. Although I must say that I'm not a big critic of the show because I for one did highly enjoy the movie overall, but I just found some of the plot holes to be rather unconvincing and deficient.

Story-wise, strictly speaking, it began off on a marvelous note as though it could effortlessly rival even the greats of any show biz masterpieces. However, towards the end of the show, it begins to decline steadily and this is truly saddening to see. First and foremost, the main issue comes with the Contradiction trap this particular movie falls under the whims of. During the last episode of the tv series, it was evidently implied that Madoka changed for the best willing to fight even destinies in order to protect what's dear to her. All of a sudden, this movie kicks in with Madoka regretting and afraid that she can not prevail her only objective to which she gave up her very soul. Well, anyone could argue that solitude over a long period of time could result in this and rightly so, but even then this movie falls terribly short in emphasizing on this matter. Like a fellow peer above said, it's as though Episode 12 was simply just a bluff when in comparison to this sequel movie. Moving on to the next issue, the unimaginable, beyond godly, divine power of 'Love'. My, was I shocked! Throughout the course of the series, this show certainly proved to be following the path of Cynicalism which was essential for the premise of this complexed story but reality and the universal laws being torn apart by 'Love' was quite the surprise. I wouldn't go so far as to say its cringeworthy, but it sure was out of place and in fact mediocre for the typical magical girl series. While another issue lies with the excess plot holes, the movie managed to pull it off decently so no complaints there. Furthermore, Animtion was a little inconsistent but was still commendable nonetheless. This'll be all for the criticisms...

As for the highlights of the show, it once again goes to the Story and conseuwntly the Characters. Ending off with such a conclusion really is remarkable and noteworthy after all. I mean, everything does get resolved smoothly ultimately albeit some minor issues during the build-up section with this Lucifer and God resemblance kind of a story. Enticing and satisfying, to say the least. As for the Characters, Madoka's position was controversial like I mentioned earlier but hats off to Akemi Homura in particular with a round of applause to the other magical girls. Lol, I hope you get my point nevertheless. Modifying the universal laws with that tiny little section was truly mesmerizing to see despite a sense of hopelessness and sadness filling up within you. If I'm not mistaken, she only modified the bit where she could live a normal like she wished to(only in this particular movie) but without cancelling her Godly stutus right? In order to reinforce this theory of mine, there was a scene following shortly after where Homura says that they might have to end up as enemies. Well, there's the Lucifer and God similarity for you. In addition, I don't find Homura to be selfish by any means because she was only looking to prevail Madoka's final wish and perhaps that was the only way to do so. After all, it all relates to the balancing equation, now doesn't it? Therefore, I found her to be very generous and kind-hearted instead. Anyways, the other magical girls excluding the main two, also did their part exceptionally well and it truly startled me for the better. Music Department for the movie as well did their part decently although I was a little frantic over why they wouldn't replay the ending theme of the tv series. Well, that was just a personal view so feel free to let it aside.

Overall, I reckon this show deserves a solid 8/10 despite not meeting my rather high expectations but it was effortlessly retributed by the classy and top-notch ending nevertheless.
_MushiRock11_Aug 5, 2017 10:23 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 5, 2017 10:18 AM

Jun 2016
This movie is the reason why I hate Homura
Aug 5, 2017 12:52 PM

Feb 2016
Pyxus said:

Don't hate Homura, hate the movie ;)
Aug 5, 2017 1:06 PM

Jun 2016
Aquamirror said:
Pyxus said:

What if I hate both ;)
Aug 5, 2017 1:09 PM

Feb 2016
Pyxus said:
Aquamirror said:

What if I hate both ;)

But if you exclude the movie there's no reason to hate Homura right? XD
Aug 5, 2017 1:12 PM

Jun 2016
Aquamirror said:
Pyxus said:
What if I hate both ;)

Yandere's don't sit well with me though. How would you feel if your God was dragged back to Earth.
Aug 5, 2017 1:25 PM

Feb 2016
Pyxus said:
Aquamirror said:

Yandere's don't sit well with me though. How would you feel if your God was dragged back to Earth.

I hate Rebellion as well. You can just ignore it ever happened, it doesn't make sense anyway. :P
Aug 5, 2017 1:29 PM

Jun 2016
Aquamirror said:
Pyxus said:

I hate Rebellion as well. You can just ignore it ever happened, it doesn't make sense anyway. :P
Yeah I noticed, I'd like to but I honestly can't, my anger is too great a reminder.
Oct 15, 2017 6:42 PM
Aug 2014
Movie was slightly more enjoyable than the series as the plot was not as predictable. So Madoka's conscience exist as a human while her will remain as a god. GG kyuubey you little sack of shit, if only you hadn't been so greedy and stick to just energy extraction from wraiths.

7 (Good) /10
Nov 6, 2017 10:20 AM

Nov 2016
It's a little late to make a comment....
meh nevermind.....

BEST THING THAT HUMANITY NEVER CREATED, LOVE YOU HOMURA

@Aquamirror I hate u for that sign
Pages (21) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 »

More topics from this board

» Madoka Magica Rebellion is a masterpiece ( 1 2 )

JezzaC - Jan 28, 2021

65 by HigherLvLThinker »»
Aug 16, 2023 7:00 AM

» State your opinion: Did Homura REALLY do nothing wrong?

StanSayakaMiki77 - Apr 17, 2023

19 by APolygons2 »»
Jul 18, 2023 5:23 PM

» Explaining the final twist

APolygons2 - Oct 19, 2022

45 by ScionOfCyan »»
Jan 30, 2023 7:28 PM

» Plot Holes? What exactly happened between.... (movie spoilers)

Rob7 - Sep 24, 2022

18 by APolygons2 »»
Oct 19, 2022 6:45 AM

» Series spoiler! Is the movie somehow related to the tv series?

Alfreda02 - Sep 23, 2022

11 by daibayuus »»
Sep 24, 2022 9:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.