Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 28, 2017 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, a family with problems.....

So much drama this episode in that house. Seriously, I haven't seen a family like this from anime in awhile. I felt bad for the younger kids there tbh as they feel helpless especially the little brother and sister.

No surprise that Hell Girl had business to take care of.
Jul 28, 2017 9:11 AM

Jul 2014
Jesus christ... that family...
Anyways... the little sister was.. raped... wasnt she? screw that!
This ep was quite strong for the most part, at the end even the nice bro got a screwloose, tho they were gonna torture one of the bullies but still.
Jul 28, 2017 10:14 AM

Sep 2015
What the fuck was that family???
I want more character development for the green eyed boy bc the violent stuffs are becoming a bit redundant
Jul 28, 2017 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
holy shit that fuck up
Jul 28, 2017 10:37 AM
Jul 2017
It was fucked up but compared to the previous week it was an interesting episode.

I think this is the darkest thing Jigoku Shoujo has presented us, the brother became a serial murderer (as Ai's assistants implied "When are they going to stop doing that"). Unfortunately the poor little sister also lost her mind too.

Overall I was shocked by the end of the episode it left me thinking...

However the animation it's getting worse every week, they should invest a little more on it.

On a final note next episode preview seems to be new right? And wasn't Tsugmi in there?
Jul 28, 2017 10:54 AM

Nov 2014
Welp, coulda done without the elementary school little sister getting violently raped at the end.
Jul 28, 2017 11:01 AM

Oct 2010
I'm not sure she actually got raped....her face says she did but her clothes and everything was still perfect. I doubt he stayed there and redressed her perfectly. Could just be lazy animators though, but I want to assume she just beat up a bit

xSkipi said:
What the fuck was that family???
I want more character development for the green eyed boy bc the violent stuffs are becoming a bit redundant

Pretty sure that's a girl
Jul 28, 2017 11:01 AM
May 2013
Damn... I could hardly watch this episode..

Not because I hated it but I just couldn't watch the little sister getting molested/raped (?)..

I keep trying to convince myself that she wasn't raped since she still had her clothes still on and the door wasn't fully kicked down... I know it's a hopeless HOPE...

Don't want to watch episodes that hints or shows rape of any kind...

They should have showed more scenes of that 'cousin' getting tortured in hell..

Now I need to watch something else to get this out of my head..

Jul 28, 2017 11:14 AM

Sep 2015
Kougeru said:

Pretty sure that's a girl

ye you're right xd
Jul 28, 2017 11:17 AM

Feb 2013
The poor little sister. She definitely WAS raped, he just didn't take her clothes off. He only broke the door enough to unlock it and let himself in the bathroom.

Anyway, personally I found the family to be a little over the top. Though that's not to say that there aren't families like this because there definitely is, but I just thought it was too much that the brother became a serial killer in the end with the guy from his sister's school. And the parents never coming back? That's another thing too.

The whole time I was just sitting there thinking "CALL THE POLICE!"
Jul 28, 2017 11:23 AM

Mar 2013
That was the best ep of Hell Girl in a long time. If you're gonna do a premise like this, make it wild af.
Jul 28, 2017 11:35 AM

Oct 2016
In my opinion, this episode had a good premise but the execution was terrible. The writer felt like they were trying too hard to give you reasons to hate the characters and to see how terrible they are with absolutely no subtlely. However, the ending redeemed the entire episode for me because I didn't see that coming. Sure, why not kill people if you're going to go to hell anyway? You have nothing to lose ( that logic ) also I don't think the girl got raped? Unless its like what the other person said and it's lazy animation- they could have drawn her looking more disheveled to really hammer in that she did get raped if she did. Otherwise, its hard to tell
Jul 28, 2017 11:47 AM

Aug 2015
Whoa. I was anticipating how brutal this episode is, and yes, it exceeds my expectations. This episode featured a family of psychologically ill people who had personality problems (and the worst is that most of them are insane), and it was sad to see the two sane person, Akira and Arina to be scarred and affected from the actions of their family members.

I am glad that Yamawaro and Kikuri somehow (albeit temporary) become friends with Arina, and it is cute to see the children's interaction on the playground. The only thing that seemed to be lacking is that the complete torture scene was not shown, instead we got to see Ai and her speech. But I could let that go, as this episode was based from Yamawaro's perspective. Aand, Michiru is there! I am starting to assume that she's actually a lost-wandering spirit who've lost her identity.

So, for this episode, my personal grade will be an A. Hopefully, Michiru will have more screen-time in the next episode.
Peridot is my favorite Crystal Gem.
Jul 28, 2017 12:01 PM

May 2017
This was one of the best episodes from all 4 seasons, so far.
Also, i want to see how they are tortured more, because they deserve it.
Jul 28, 2017 12:03 PM
May 2016
I love this anime so much. But at the same time I feel like I get a little damaged every time that I watch it. 😅
Jul 28, 2017 12:54 PM

Aug 2009
Holy shit, I didn't know I was tuning in for an episode of domestic violence and bullying the anime. This was some rough shit. I'd say the best episode so far though as far as stakes.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jul 28, 2017 1:25 PM

Dec 2010
Probably the best and emotional episode of Hell Girl, animation quality and art was pretty bad but the story outweight this flaw.

Hope there are more episodes like these, this is the true Hell Girl i liked from the first season.
Jul 28, 2017 1:50 PM

Nov 2015
I'm sorry if you guys didn't like the sexual-violence themes here, but you may wanna jump this ship now before it gets worse if that's the case. This series has always been pretty dark and it's to be expected that if a series is showing the darkest corners of human nature that it'll probably hit the rape aspect too. This isn't a kids show. It's not even necessarily a show for most adults.

I'm not saying you're a pussy or whatever. I'm just saying that for your own interest the show probably isn't for you if the allusion to that was bad enough for you to be uncomfortable. It's supposed to make you uncomfortable. That's the point. But no one HAS to watch series this dark. That's totally fine and no one is gonna talk shit if you don't like Jigoku Shoujo.

Now that that's over with, the animation is.......not great still. Think they'll pick it up next week? seems to get worse every episode.
Jul 28, 2017 2:22 PM
Jul 2016
This was Jigoku Shoujo Cancer at its finest... Coupled with laughably bad art and animation quality to boot.

That preview for the next episode though... TSUGUMI-CHAAAAAN!!!

Jul 28, 2017 2:49 PM
Sep 2015
Kin088 said:

Not because I hated it but I just couldn't watch the little sister getting molested/raped (?)..

A_C said:
I feel like I get a little damaged every time that I watch it. 😅

I like watching horror, but this... I can't put into words how shocked I am, I feel so hurt by watching this. Jigoku Shoujo needs to be a little realistic at times, I refuse to believe that there are mean people like this in the world.
Also, I am 100% sure she wasn't raped. She was dead, so I don't want to imagine she died by that. It's ... too unbelievable. I need to watch some slice of life in order to sleep now.
Jul 28, 2017 2:50 PM
Sep 2015
The users that say that this was the best episode, you are either trolls or have some serious issues.
This was the worst episode so far.
Jul 28, 2017 3:23 PM
May 2017
This episode was so messed up, each members of this finaly truly are insane except for the little sister who got raped. Yes, she was raped, earlier in the episode the cousins tried to touch her, and he successfully enter the bathroom. Finaly the look in her eyes... She's definitly broke, I can't think of anything except but sexual abuse.

And the ending... It's in their veins I guess.
Jul 28, 2017 3:55 PM

Jun 2017
This episode was:

Also, people complaining about the animation. It was always bad with the fodder characters, they are pouring everything into Ai and the crew, those are always glorious.

Still, I also think this was the best episode of the season so far.
Jul 28, 2017 4:00 PM

Jun 2017
Mouloxas said:
This was Jigoku Shoujo Cancer at its finest... Coupled with laughably bad art and animation quality to boot.

Wow, I didn't even recognize her but she did show up in all previous seasons as a kid if I remember correctly.

On another note, it seems we are getting the new eps first and the old eps last. Would have been better if they mixed it up (like doing 2 old 2 new) because the second half of the season won't be that enjoyable this way imo.
Jul 28, 2017 5:07 PM

Mar 2014
yani_senpai said:
I'm sorry if you guys didn't like the sexual-violence themes here, but you may wanna jump this ship now before it gets worse if that's the case. This series has always been pretty dark and it's to be expected that if a series is showing the darkest corners of human nature that it'll probably hit the rape aspect too. This isn't a kids show. It's not even necessarily a show for most adults.

I'm not saying you're a pussy or whatever. I'm just saying that for your own interest the show probably isn't for you if the allusion to that was bad enough for you to be uncomfortable. It's supposed to make you uncomfortable. That's the point. But no one HAS to watch series this dark. That's totally fine and no one is gonna talk shit if you don't like Jigoku Shoujo.

Now that that's over with, the animation is.......not great still. Think they'll pick it up next week? seems to get worse every episode.

To be fair, knowing this episodes was VERY dark and brutal, I imagine a lot of the people who are watching this have already seen the past seasons (oh at least some episodes) and aware how dark this show can get.

Todays episode was just one of the Most darkest episodes out of all the seasons. Jeez Glad I got the Konosuba Ova to watch afterwards ;)
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jul 28, 2017 6:37 PM

Jun 2016
What a messed up family. The teenagers were bad, but I blame the parents the most. If they were going to act like this, why did they have three kids together? (Granted, they did look different so maybe it wasn't all from the same guy, but still)

The parents were horrible.

I thought it was interesting in the end that the younger brother along with the bullied kid became serial killers. It makes sense considering they got a sense of power from sending the teenagers to hell, plus since they're going there anyways they have nothing to lose.

Hopefully the younger brother comes home and helps his sister. She's definitely broken after what her cousin did. (I'm happy he got sent to hell.)

MomoSinX said:
Mouloxas said:

Wow, I didn't even recognize her but she did show up in all previous seasons as a kid if I remember correctly.

She looks like how she did in the last season. I guess this means it hasn't been so long since season 3.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Jul 28, 2017 7:17 PM

Dec 2014
OMG, I'm shook! I felt some kind of anger growing inside of me while watching how weird was this family. That dude who tried to rape the little sister mostly, I was about to ask Ai to send him to hell, if I could. The very same anger I felt watching this episode I felt back then with Futakomori's finale.

I'm really enjoying this series so far. How dark can mankind be?
Jul 28, 2017 7:42 PM

Dec 2011
Wow, litle girl's rape
Well this is disturbing
Jul 28, 2017 7:52 PM

Apr 2008
This would be Danganronpa level of despair here. HOLY SHIT......
Jul 28, 2017 8:22 PM

Aug 2012
This episode was just wow..whats the word? Fucked up?
Juu_GoJul 30, 2017 5:47 PM
Jul 29, 2017 12:17 AM

Mar 2016
I want to throw up after watching this. That poor little girl
Jul 29, 2017 12:29 AM

May 2015
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS! They're all a bunch of cucks! BEST FAMILY EVER!! I LOVE IT! Definitely one of Hell Girl's edgiest episodes! SPREAD THE WORD! SHOW THIS EPISODE TO EVERYONE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!
TarotistNov 14, 2017 6:47 AM
Jul 29, 2017 1:28 AM

Jul 2014
Well, this was fucked up on so many levels, but what an episode! Only question I have is: if those two were going to become murderers anyway, why didn't they just kill the cousin and elder sister like they were about to do to that other girl. Sure, using Hell Girl is more convenient, but if they're willing to do it to whoever that girl was (one of the other bullies?) then they may as well have done it to the two they sent to Hell.
Jul 29, 2017 1:56 AM

Aug 2014
This episode rubbed me the wrong way...but that was pretty much expected. Anyways, that little girl did not deserve what happened to her. It was ultimately the cousin's fault, but if the brother would've just pulled the string the day before she would have been fine... some questions I have: how the hellll do you get put in some gahdamn pro eagle scout knot in like 30 seconds without resisting, Why wouldn't the sister help when he was getting put in the knot??? In this episode I feel as if everyone is to blame to be honest. Please excuse my completely jumbled thoughts... I just finished the episode minutes ago
Jul 29, 2017 3:50 AM

Mar 2009
JOELbedulla said:
Kin088 said:

A_C said:
I feel like I get a little damaged every time that I watch it. 😅

I like watching horror, but this... I can't put into words how shocked I am, I feel so hurt by watching this. Jigoku Shoujo needs to be a little realistic at times, I refuse to believe that there are mean people like this in the world.
Also, I am 100% sure she wasn't raped. She was dead, so I don't want to imagine she died by that. It's ... too unbelievable. I need to watch some slice of life in order to sleep now.

Arina(or was it Arima?) Wasn't dead. Not physically, anyway.
No idea what your talking about, there. She was dead on the inside, yeah- that is certain. And, yeah, to a child, its very likely, that that, along with everything else she saw in her home, was going to kill her spirit and mind. She didn't seem to have a really good emotional strength, the attack was the last straw.
But, I dont know where you saw her physically dead.

And, ANYWAY!
"It's too unbelievable"... What is, exactly? That a person might die from violence?
A really brutal episode of rape, could kill someone, if it involved other violence, and the victim had no medical help. Even with medical help, in really bad cases, the person might still die.

As for the statement before the comments about just her.

This comment, is what I am referring to:
"Jigoku Shoujo needs to be a little realistic at times, I refuse to believe that there are mean people like this in the world."

...... You're serious?

First off:
Its about a girl who damns people to hell at the request of others.....

Second: I'm sorry, but if you don't believe that there are people like this in the world, then you must be very sheltered and very young and very naïve.
By the time I was 8- I knew there were evil people in the world.

Hell, by that age, I had been driven to suicidal thoughts as well as a near nervous brake down at the age of 10, when my mother figured out how to get me out of the situation that was causing it.

So, I really cannot stand stupidly naïve COMENTS(not saying your stupid, there is a diff, smart people say stupid things often), and naïve people who say things like that and think the world is a happy little place with no evil or as you put it: "mean" people in it.

I'm sorry if that's being too harsh.

But that mindset is likely to be harmful to yourself, or others in the future.

I would not wish any kind of abuse on anyone, but I would really love to slap all of the naïve people I run into, (who should not be naïve, if they have watched at least 5-10 anime's above the age ratings of hello kitty and pokemon) with reality and knowledge.

Yes, Hell Girl was being real, in this episode. This was the first out of this season that was actually real (the first tried to be, but didn't make the cut) and the second was just.... Weird.
Now, as for everyone else who is outraged by rape in this series.

You must not have seen the police chief's daughter, Akie, get raped in the 3rd season. She was the friend of Yuzuki, who was suppose to work as the new Hell Girl. And, anyway, where is she? That sad little girl doesn't look like Yuzuki- I expected her to be training under Ai, or something.
windeen-windyJul 29, 2017 10:40 AM
Jul 29, 2017 5:06 AM
Dec 2016
This episode was terribly executed it felt like shock value to me I'm not sensitive or native ( love horror movies, stories etc,) It was implied that Arina was raped but the execution of the scene was horrible. If they want to write about a dark subject like this then do it respectfully. The writers was trying cram too much stuff in a 20 or 30 something minute episode.
Jul 29, 2017 5:33 AM
Mar 2010
This might be irrelevant, but I badly want to ask some japanese audiences what the heck is "Irogami"?
The song sung by Noto Mamiko sure has good vocals and everything, but I can't seriously understand its lyrics. Is it meant to be deep or just a bunch of jargon?
Jul 29, 2017 6:36 AM

May 2012
By far the best episode so far.

I'm only disappointed that the did not show the rape scene, and also they did not show the last girl getting murdered
thepathJul 29, 2017 6:46 AM
Jul 29, 2017 6:38 AM
Jul 2016
windeen-windy said:

You must not have seen the police chief's daughter, Akie, get raped in the 3rd season. She was the friend of Yuzuki, who was supposed to work as the new Hell Girl. And, anyway, where is she? That sad little girl doesn't look like Yuzuki. I expected her to be training under Ai, or something.

Akie never got raped. She was saved by her father. As for Yuzuki, she passed on at the end of season 3. We will probably see her in the reminscence episodes.
MouloxasJul 29, 2017 6:55 AM
Jul 29, 2017 8:56 AM

Mar 2009
Mouloxas said:
windeen-windy said:

You must not have seen the police chief's daughter, Akie, get raped in the 3rd season. She was the friend of Yuzuki, who was supposed to work as the new Hell Girl. And, anyway, where is she? That sad little girl doesn't look like Yuzuki. I expected her to be training under Ai, or something.

Akie never got raped. She was saved by her father. As for Yuzuki, she passed on at the end of season 3. We will probably see her in the reminscence episodes.

Now that I look back, your right. But, my point was that it wasn't like it was new to the series.
There were 2 episodes in season 1- episode 2 and episode 6 (I think) where I also remember girls being raped.

On top of that, the people who (in most cases) are annoyed or upset by this, seem to think that Hell Girl hit a new low. I don't like that they keep going back to it, when there are other things they could touch on. Its not like what is in hell girl is the worst of what humanity can do to each other.

Things in the middle east are worse, or, to stick to Japan, since its the setting, there was once a boy who killed (I think) bullies, in elemenrty school, and left their body parts outside the school gates.

Once arsenic or some other poison, was put into pocky.

A bunch of teenage boys held a girl captive, and, yes, raped her. Making her call home to assure her mother she was OK, then they ultimately killed her, putting her body in an oil drum and either filling it with cement or setting it on fire... Maybe both.

Then there were the war crime medical and biological experimentation, by the Nazis in both Germany and other places (including Asia, with the added involvement of the Imperial Japanese Army's Unit 731- among others, likely.)
There's also the numerous ways to torture a person from the ancient world and middle ages all over the world.

While people have a wonderful capacity for sympathy and caring, they also have a horrible one for curiosity and cruelty, the majority of what's been in Hell Girl doesn't dig deeply enough, as far as I'm concerned.

And anyone who thinks it goes too far, hasn't been paying attention to the world news, or even history.
I'm not saying that I WANT them to depect the horrible things that I mentioned (which get a whole lot more graphic, than what I am willing to mention- the wartime Nazi and Japanese experiments are, in grate detail, on wikipedia and in other materials about those times and places), in this show. I would rather that they NOT do that.

However, I mentioned them to ram home my point.
That this show sticks to "safe" areas of the darker parts of humanity.
windeen-windyJul 29, 2017 10:20 AM
Jul 29, 2017 9:19 AM

Oct 2008
What a hellish messed-up episode INDEED!
5/5.

Jul 29, 2017 9:29 AM

May 2017
I love this family lol incest, incest rape, violence, NTR, torture, bullying, dismembering, murder

Tho I doubt this season will be better than Futakomori
Jul 29, 2017 10:11 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
One of the best episodes of all the seasons!!!
A broken family, where the two yourgest children, and both weaks, support all the malice of a crazy family!!
Episode tense, with a hard plot, with a cool final!!!!
Jul 29, 2017 10:32 AM

Mar 2009
Tsumugi is my favorite character (though I like some of the other ones) I don't remember, I know Haijime(sp?) - her dad went missing.
But, was it ever stated what happened to him?
I just can't remember.

On top of that, I noticed a theme(of sorts), this season: The character contacting Ai, needing/wanting to send more than one person at a time and then turning into a real ass afterwards(ep 1 & 3) and more than one, getting sent in a single episode (ep 2 (sort of) & 3).
I wonder how many other episodes will have that happen.
Jul 29, 2017 10:53 AM
Jul 2016
windeen-windy said:
Tsumugi is my favorite character (though I like some of the other ones) I don't remember, I know Haijime (sp?) - her dad went missing.
I just can't remember.

At the end of season 3 it was strongly implied by Tsugumi that he died. However, Ren and Honne Onna have said that his whereabouts are unknown even to Ai. Make of that what you will...
Jul 29, 2017 10:59 AM

Mar 2009
nanyatimz said:
This might be irrelevant, but I badly want to ask some japanese audiences what the heck is "Irogami"?
The song sung by Noto Mamiko sure has good vocals and everything, but I can't seriously understand its lyrics. Is it meant to be deep or just a bunch of jargon?

I haven't paid a lot of attention to the songs. But from what I know, of Japanese- (not much, mind you), wouldn't Irogami translate to: Color god? Or colorful god?

At this point, I'm still trying to figure out the butterflies in the opening.
Like, if the locations of the butterflies have anything to do with where she was originally beaten with the shovels(before she was buried alive).

Those butterflies seem to be landing in odd places on her body, in the opening. If it was just one, I might not be curious.
I could just be over thinking it, though.
Jul 29, 2017 11:02 AM

Mar 2009
Mouloxas said:
windeen-windy said:
Tsumugi is my favorite character (though I like some of the other ones) I don't remember, I know Haijime (sp?) - her dad went missing.
I just can't remember.

At the end of season 3 it was strongly implied by Tsugumi that he died. However, Ren and Honne Onna have said that his whereabouts are unknown even to Ai. Make of that what you will...

I do remember them saying that Ai didn't know what happened to him, but I couldn't remember anything else about it.
Jul 29, 2017 11:26 AM
May 2013
I loved this episode. That's how Jigoku Shoujo should be: dark and edgy

In the end antiheroes are born.
Jul 29, 2017 11:54 AM
Sep 2015
windeen-windy said:
JOELbedulla said:

Arina(or was it Arima?) Wasn't dead. Not physically, anyway.
No idea what your talking about, there. She was dead on the inside, yeah- that is certain. And, yeah, to a child, its very likely, that that, along with everything else she saw in her home, was going to kill her spirit and mind. She didn't seem to have a really good emotional strength, the attack was the last straw.
But, I dont know where you saw her physically dead.

And, ANYWAY!
"It's too unbelievable"... What is, exactly? That a person might die from violence?
A really brutal episode of rape, could kill someone, if it involved other violence, and the victim had no medical help. Even with medical help, in really bad cases, the person might still die.

As for the statement before the comments about just her.

This comment, is what I am referring to:
"Jigoku Shoujo needs to be a little realistic at times, I refuse to believe that there are mean people like this in the world."

...... You're serious?

First off:
Its about a girl who damns people to hell at the request of others.....

Second: I'm sorry, but if you don't believe that there are people like this in the world, then you must be very sheltered and very young and very naïve.
By the time I was 8- I knew there were evil people in the world.

Hell, by that age, I had been driven to suicidal thoughts as well as a near nervous brake down at the age of 10, when my mother figured out how to get me out of the situation that was causing it.

So, I really cannot stand stupidly naïve COMENTS(not saying your stupid, there is a diff, smart people say stupid things often), and naïve people who say things like that and think the world is a happy little place with no evil or as you put it: "mean" people in it.

I'm sorry if that's being too harsh.

But that mindset is likely to be harmful to yourself, or others in the future.

I would not wish any kind of abuse on anyone, but I would really love to slap all of the naïve people I run into, (who should not be naïve, if they have watched at least 5-10 anime's above the age ratings of hello kitty and pokemon) with reality and knowledge.

Yes, Hell Girl was being real, in this episode. This was the first out of this season that was actually real (the first tried to be, but didn't make the cut) and the second was just.... Weird.
Now, as for everyone else who is outraged by rape in this series.

You must not have seen the police chief's daughter, Akie, get raped in the 3rd season. She was the friend of Yuzuki, who was suppose to work as the new Hell Girl. And, anyway, where is she? That sad little girl doesn't look like Yuzuki- I expected her to be training under Ai, or something.

I am so sorry that you think I'm naïve, sheltered and young.
I was really badly bullied and I know what bullying feels nice. No, I don't feel safe and protected every moment, but I don't want to look at life negatively. I agree that life is unfair sometimes and bad people exist, but this episode was shit. Can we please accept this?
You are right when you say that the world is not a happy place, but that's why we watch anime right? To escape reality.
Jul 29, 2017 11:57 AM
Sep 2015
nanyatimz said:

Japanese anime songs never have deep deep meanings. Just look at Sailor Moon's lyrics or whatever other anime opening. They just say words that sound good in Japanese, but have no actual meaning. Oh, and they also add some English words like 'the sun is lonely without you' and stuff like that. So, to conclude this, I say it's a bunch of jargon. Just enjoy the melody
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo: Yoi no Togi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2017

67 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 20, 2023 11:24 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo: Yoi no Togi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2017

90 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 20, 2023 5:12 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo: Yoi no Togi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2017

68 by Fatephile »»
Aug 14, 2023 2:03 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo: Yoi no Togi Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2017

45 by Fatephile »»
Aug 14, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo: Yoi no Togi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

112 by Fatephile »»
Aug 14, 2023 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.