Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 13, 2017 9:19 PM
Dec 2012
So in the end where did Glenn go? lmao
Jun 13, 2017 9:37 PM

May 2009
watching imaginary person imaginarily imagining imaginations to defeat his imaginary enemy that imagines his personal imaginary emotional might imaginarily become imaginable which in an imaginariable sense is imaginable and soon will imaginaibly emerge as imagined imagining imaginary imaginations imagines no longer
Jun 13, 2017 9:48 PM

Dec 2013
Glenn's guerrilla tactics was hilarious!

That ending! Fuck Leos!
Jun 13, 2017 10:23 PM

Dec 2016
Show is falling off a bit. I truly despise the "force someone into marriage" cliche it pisses me off so bad so im not really enjoying this arc. Also annoyed how Glenn is suppose to be a bad ass yet he keeps getting his ass handed to him.

Quite obvious Leos is using angel dust and Glenn will come back and save the day then Leos will OD. Not sure why Glenn missed his duel and never came back to the school though... once again pretty annoying.
Jun 13, 2017 10:28 PM

Dec 2014
Decent episode.

The class battle was pretty fun to watch, Glen and his laughs were hilarious, the guerrilla tactics were funny too.

I didn't really like it when Sistine slapped Glenn, like Rumia says she knows that Glen has a reason for doing things. I guess Sistine just got caught up in the moment.

Leos is an obvious piece of shit who just wants to use Sistine to gain power in his family or whatever.

The scene between Glenn and Sistine was nice and it was cool to hear about Glenn's past. Sadly, Leos had to show up and ruin everything. I honestly hate how every antagonist in this show needs to use Rumia somehow, be it all the kidnapping or just blatant blackmail like Leos did. Anyway, Leos uses summoning to counteract Glen's null magic capabilities and beats him. He even reveals Glenn's title and position in the Army. Sadly, Glen's gone and left, he'll probably return next episode. Let's see what happens in this finale.
Jun 13, 2017 10:29 PM

Jul 2012
I really liked that Sistine scene near the end, before Leos showed up.
Jun 13, 2017 10:39 PM

May 2010
Why was Sistine coming to school at night?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 13, 2017 10:52 PM

Oct 2012
i really like this anime sad it ends in one ep. i hate 12 ep animes. takes forever for a season 2.
Jun 13, 2017 10:54 PM

Oct 2012
IllyaNxS said:
Preciize said:

Thanks for the detailed info :D Do you know where I can find more info/spoilers on the light novel?

In light novel vol 5 you will get every thing you want.

are the light novels translated online?
Jun 13, 2017 11:13 PM

Jul 2013
Aversa said:
Honestly till last week this was a pretty good episode but it went really downhill during this episode.
It was overly cliche a complete lack of originality not to mention overly melodramatic.
I don't even feel like watching next week after this episode, while i was always looking forward to this anime every week with the previous episodes.

Well this has been mediocre for a while.
It was nice only up until the rumia & queen arc.
Even Re=L story was meh and rushed
Jun 13, 2017 11:27 PM
Feb 2016
ss4chris said:
IllyaNxS said:

I don't know if it has been translated in english I just bought the japanese version light novels
Jun 13, 2017 11:33 PM

Jan 2017
really good episode, all I ever think after watching this ep is RokuAka to announce season 2. sht seems like the preview gave a huge spoiler.
Jun 14, 2017 12:05 AM

May 2017
12 eps only seriously :(
I wonder what's the connection of dat 'handsome bastard' Leos and the Angel Dust ..
waiting for Celica XD
re:education - vocaloid

Acedia, Luxuria, Ira, Superbia

Jun 14, 2017 12:32 AM
Nov 2010
What kinda cliff-hangar ending is this??? He leaves and never comes back???? >=O And it's ending in one episode??? This can't end well.... =(
Jun 14, 2017 12:59 AM

Mar 2013
Well it was a sad backstory for both Glen and Sara.
And I was expecting Glen to say that Sara was his love interest in front of Sistine. I'd love to see her reaction on that XD

Oh well, let's see how finale turns out.
Jun 14, 2017 1:02 AM
Oct 2016
aaaaaaah I don't want this series to end :/ BUT there are 3 things I want to happen:
1. Leos goes die in a hole or something (cos he creepy)
2. Glenn comes back (he probs will but who knows...)
3. Screentime for Celica (cos why not :D)
~the end~
Lime1Jun 14, 2017 1:13 AM
bread is yummy
Jun 14, 2017 2:42 AM
Feb 2016
Asuna002 said:
The episode was quite good BTW the villains are too much undeveloped....

Jun 14, 2017 3:11 AM
May 2016
This is what i think happens in ep 12 >.> we will have a wedding ceremony and then booom Glenn and Celica Showing up to chew gum and kick ass , i hope Celica will blow them all into oblivion i mean she is strong enough to destroy the world
Jun 14, 2017 3:24 AM

Dec 2015
It's a shame that an anime with a great potential and awesome main character, ended up tripping into the cliché rabbit hole.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 14, 2017 4:14 AM

Aug 2012
Cirris said:
ponygon123 said:
It's been a pretty decent anime but the villians are always just so blah which is unfortunate

The story is hamfisted and clunky as hell; and it's also so predictable.

Blonde guy is most likely on angel dust, it's so painfully obvious that this "angel dust" is a magic enhancer, But the users will burn out and die.

We all know Glenn regroups and comes back and beats the blonde guy who will probably end up blowing his brains out overdosing on the angel dust.

To me, the show is a one watch and delete series. An easily forgettable show.
good work stealing my thunder! i wanted to say this. And Leos is not the bad guy. He is an angel dust junkie manipulated by the other guy. And I do not think anything will be finished except the angel dust investigation. The series will have another season to finish the story if it has enough sales. Because nothing is finished and cannot be finished in one episode. It would have made more sense to make a 25 episodes season by I think the manga is ongoing.
Jun 14, 2017 4:17 AM

Aug 2012
KnightA said:
wtf is that ending ,,, where did he go
to talk to the blue hair dude that is investigating angel dust
Jun 14, 2017 4:20 AM

Aug 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
Decent episode.

The class battle was pretty fun to watch, Glen and his laughs were hilarious, the guerrilla tactics were funny too.

I didn't really like it when Sistine slapped Glenn, like Rumia says she knows that Glen has a reason for doing things. I guess Sistine just got caught up in the moment.

Leos is an obvious piece of shit who just wants to use Sistine to gain power in his family or whatever.

The scene between Glenn and Sistine was nice and it was cool to hear about Glenn's past. Sadly, Leos had to show up and ruin everything. I honestly hate how every antagonist in this show needs to use Rumia somehow, be it all the kidnapping or just blatant blackmail like Leos did. Anyway, Leos uses summoning to counteract Glen's null magic capabilities and beats him. He even reveals Glenn's title and position in the Army. Sadly, Glen's gone and left, he'll probably return next episode. Let's see what happens in this finale.
why is Leos a piece of shit? 80% of people living today can be manipulated with ease like he was especially when they really want something.
Jun 14, 2017 5:18 AM

Nov 2011
Wonderful episode, the credit goes as usual to the protagonist of this anime, the one and only, Glenn. Narrative that does not exceed the imagination and that prepares the ground well for the last episode. It will be hard to wait a whole week before, to see the last episode.
Jun 14, 2017 5:27 AM

Dec 2014
nightcrawlercyp said:
Lelouch0202 said:
Decent episode.

why is Leos a piece of shit? 80% of people living today can be manipulated with ease like he was especially when they really want something.

It's just a question of morals. Sure anyone can be manipulated but is that how people deserve to be treated?
Jun 14, 2017 6:05 AM

Aug 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

It's just a question of morals. Sure anyone can be manipulated but is that how people deserve to be treated?
the problem with morals is you can only apply them to people that are sane of mind. And by this i do not mean not being insane. Because someone can be insane and evil. I am referring about people being under the influence of a drug or something similar. Also although what he did is not moral, can you say you would do better in the same situation? As Machiavelli said: the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Also the way you influence someone is gradually not in one step. You get the person to accept at first something on the border then when he gets used to it something a bit immoral and so on. But I am rambling. The point is you cannot call him a piece of shit unless you never ever got a bit drunk.
Jun 14, 2017 6:24 AM

Oct 2012
IllyaNxS said:
Asuna002 said:

O.O well thats explans alot...
Jun 14, 2017 7:53 AM

Dec 2014
nightcrawlercyp said:
Lelouch0202 said:

the problem with morals is you can only apply them to people that are sane of mind. And by this i do not mean not being insane. Because someone can be insane and evil. I am referring about people being under the influence of a drug or something similar. Also although what he did is not moral, can you say you would do better in the same situation? As Machiavelli said: the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Also the way you influence someone is gradually not in one step. You get the person to accept at first something on the border then when he gets used to it something a bit immoral and so on. But I am rambling. The point is you cannot call him a piece of shit unless you never ever got a bit drunk.

This is merely a matter of perspective, as of this point we don't really know much about Leos apart from his overt actions. From what we've seen so far, his treatment of Sistine, his motives behind courting her, his antagonizing of Glen, everything makes him come off as a big scumbag. We don't really know if he's under the influence of a drug or whatever as you seem to hint. If in the future, the series does reveal some details and victimizes him or shows his true intentions or shows him gradually changing like you say, them my opinion of him and perspective of the situation is subject to change. However, from everything we know now till this episode, he comes off as yet another scumbag antagonist.
Jun 14, 2017 10:28 AM

May 2016
Rushed. If this show had 24 or 26 episodes like Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, this show will definitely be a top tier.

It is a top show but the pacing is too speedy for someone like me that doesnt read the source.

I really hope for season 2 but we all can just pray and hope for now.
Jun 14, 2017 10:31 AM

Nov 2009
ss4chris said:
IllyaNxS said:

According to http://www.novelupdates.com/series/akashic-records-of-the-bastard-magical-instructor/ , the translation is currently on the 2nd volume.
The only good thing is this novel isn't likely to get licensed, so we might be able to read it eventually.

IllyaNxS said:
Asuna002 said:

Gives me a silly theory...

FireFistYamaan said:
Cringed a few times during the episode but it was still ok. I'm irritated about the fact that Sistine slapped Glenn even knowing that he isn't such a bad man and his objective probably wasn't her money or something like that.

There is a limit to how many times a man can say he's going to marry you for money without your agreement, even if you know he isn't serious.
Should have slapped Leos too.

Farabeuf said:
Could we please grab the blonde guy, stab him repeatedly, set on his on fire and the scatter his ashes in a black hole. What a detestable prick he is.

The death by Angel Dust is said to be pretty horrifying. Would this be satisfying enough?

Woodfall said:
Quite obvious Leos is using angel dust and Glenn will come back and save the day then Leos will OD. Not sure why Glenn missed his duel and never came back to the school though... once again pretty annoying.

I wonder if the MC refused to fight the blonde guy anymore because he does not want the blonde to die from the drug. Maybe spy on him to track his dealer or something.

Confucius said:

To have a hot midnight date with her teacher, of course.
I mean, Rumia talked her into talking out things with the teacher instead of being angry at him all the time.
Jun 14, 2017 12:08 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm to think that Sistine's marriage plans will be used by the enemy as a means to gain an advantage though. Still never expected that the dual will take the form of a competition between teams though. Glenn's way of motivating his team in the beginning was pretty funny though. The mage corps battle was pretty interesting to see as was seeing the battle of minds between Leo and Glenn as the teams fought. That scene in the forest as Glenn lured the enemy into traps though was hillarious. Sistine's thoughts about Glenn presenting a ring to her was hillarious. Hmm to think that the match ended with a draw. But i guess a overwhelming victory would not have been suitable though. We also get to see Leo's true personality that was hidden behind his mask as well and man that guy was a jerk after all. Still got to admit that Leo really has some determination in him. Watching Sistine try and stop things between Leo and Glenn was funny though. She's not a object after all lol. But to think that Sistine will be angry enough to slap Glenn in the face though.

It was nice that we get to see Sistine's opinion of Glenn and see how its changed over the series. Rumia as always is always the more understanding one and we can clearly see that she knows why Glenn is acting the way he did. Its nice that Rumia was able to talk some sense into Sistine and stop her from hating Glenn that much though. The investigation part of the main story that is centered on Alberts investigation into Angel dust though not featured as the dual part was still interesting to see. We also get to see a little about the main villain as well though i never suspected he will be acting as the coach driver for Leo though. Quite the bold villain though. He seems to be a cautious man and not one that will be reckless at all. Making him a good foil for Leo. Hmm i never thought that Leo's main reason for being as he is because he wants to lord over Sistine's family though. Lol its nice that Sistine and Glenn were finally able to talk seriously about whats happening between him and Leo though. The revelation of who Glenn's is was at last revealed though which was nice. Hmm so the reason why Glenn has been helping and protecting Sistine is because of her resemblance to Sara his best friend and also because he admired Sistine's determination to pursue her dream which reminds him of his past self eh. Im glad that in the end both Glenn and Sistine were able to express their own thoughts with relation to their burdens and worries though. But the end of this episode was pretty surprising. Leo;s ambush of Glenn and Sistine was surprising as was the fact that he can used such advanced forms of magic as well. Man using blackmail to pressure Sistine into the marriage sure is the lowest of the low though. Given how much Sistine cares about her friends this was bound to work against her. The preview for next episode was as funny as ever though.

Hmm a magic corps battle between two divisions of mages eh. Very military like i think. Hmm so this is the dual thats between Glenn and Leo eh. With the prize being Sistine's hand eh lol. Man Leo just doesn't give up does he. If we didn't know about the plot then i would have thought it was real lol. Sistine's reaction to Wendy's question though was hillarious. As was her thoughts to the possibility that Glenn will win over Leo though. Re=L's reaction to seeing Sistine's reaction though and her question to Rumia was funny. Hmm i guess mage tactics don't really differ much from standard infantry tactics then. The three man cell eh. Though with that tactic each team member will have to act in concert and have faith in each other though. Ego will have a negative effect on it though as Glenn said. Hmm the rest of these instructors are just as stuck up and old fashioned as Harley though. Adhering to standard doctrine is fine but the true heroes on the field are those that can adapt quickly and come up with different tactics to win. Though it looks like Harley has doubts since he seen how unpredictable Glenn is.

Ah and it comes. Numbers alone won't win against coordination and trust of a well motivated team though. Glenn's way of motivating his team is also funny to see. By not believing that his students can do something he makes them angry enough so that they will try even harder to show him that they can. Just like Glenn lol. Two man cells eh. Smart move. Man the old professors are too hung up on history and tradition though. Lol Re=l managed to single handily deal with four guys lol. Never expected Glenn to just stand somewhere and just watch the battle though but it was surprising that he will use himself as bait to lure the enemy into traps in the forest though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2017 6:24 PM

Sep 2011
So, am I the only one who remembered Kamisama no Memochou?? Because this "Angel Dust" drug totally reminded me of that lol Though on Memochou is called "Angel Fix" hahahahaha

Oh man. These guys are super creative with their drugs: same name, same effect. They even have the same dark circles under their eyes when they take it lel.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"
Jun 14, 2017 6:36 PM
Feb 2016
flannan said:
ss4chris said:

According to http://www.novelupdates.com/series/akashic-records-of-the-bastard-magical-instructor/ , the translation is currently on the 2nd volume.
The only good thing is this novel isn't likely to get licensed, so we might be able to read it eventually.

IllyaNxS said:

Gives me a silly theory...

FireFistYamaan said:
Cringed a few times during the episode but it was still ok. I'm irritated about the fact that Sistine slapped Glenn even knowing that he isn't such a bad man and his objective probably wasn't her money or something like that.

There is a limit to how many times a man can say he's going to marry you for money without your agreement, even if you know he isn't serious.
Should have slapped Leos too.

Farabeuf said:
Could we please grab the blonde guy, stab him repeatedly, set on his on fire and the scatter his ashes in a black hole. What a detestable prick he is.

The death by Angel Dust is said to be pretty horrifying. Would this be satisfying enough?

Woodfall said:

I wonder if the MC refused to fight the blonde guy anymore because he does not want the blonde to die from the drug. Maybe spy on him to track his dealer or something.

Confucius said:

To have a hot midnight date with her teacher, of course.
I mean, Rumia talked her into talking out things with the teacher instead of being angry at him all the time.

Jun 14, 2017 7:30 PM

Mar 2017
It's a good episode, but this show feels so rushed.

"𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾,
𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸
𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵
𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱."
𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽 | 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓪 𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽
Jun 14, 2017 11:20 PM

Oct 2011
one more episode noooooo 😭
Jun 15, 2017 12:55 AM
Oct 2013
Whenever a person has that hairstyle, he's going to be an obnoxious villain.

I'm still wondering why their repertoire magic spells is limited. They don't even have flying magic. I guess their knowledge in magic is still at its infancy.
ExplodingGirlJun 15, 2017 12:59 AM
Jun 15, 2017 1:28 AM

Aug 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

This is merely a matter of perspective, as of this point we don't really know much about Leos apart from his overt actions. From what we've seen so far, his treatment of Sistine, his motives behind courting her, his antagonizing of Glen, everything makes him come off as a big scumbag. We don't really know if he's under the influence of a drug or whatever as you seem to hint. If in the future, the series does reveal some details and victimizes him or shows his true intentions or shows him gradually changing like you say, them my opinion of him and perspective of the situation is subject to change. However, from everything we know now till this episode, he comes off as yet another scumbag antagonist.
true, but you can deduce a lot. If you look at his face and eyes they are stereotypical for someone on heroin. Also the reaction of Glenn when he uses that magic method shows that at his level he should not be normally able to use it. And he did not want to kill him. At least not in front of Sistine.
Jun 15, 2017 2:11 AM
Feb 2017
This show is entertaining, yet very predictable. Leos is a villain that is WAY too easy to hate; and that's not a bad thing by any means, but he lacks clear motivations besides a lust for power.

I also GUARANTEE that Glenn is going to either barge on Sistine's wedding and kick Leos' ass, or Leos is going to Overdose on Angel Dust, since it's very obvious that he's using it.
I honestly don't know anymore.
Jun 15, 2017 7:40 AM

Dec 2014
nightcrawlercyp said:
Lelouch0202 said:

true, but you can deduce a lot. If you look at his face and eyes they are stereotypical for someone on heroin. Also the reaction of Glenn when he uses that magic method shows that at his level he should not be normally able to use it. And he did not want to kill him. At least not in front of Sistine.

I didn't really pay too much attention to his eyes or anything cause they haven't really given us anything to hint at him possibly being under the influence of something. It's most because this is first time we've seen his character, so we don't have anything to compare him with to speculate that he is not himself. Like if say Glenn had been influenced it'd be much easier to notice that he was acting strange since he'd be different from the way he normally acts. Nevertheless, if he does turn out to be under the influence of a drug or something then that's pretty awesome that you picked up on it. (Unless you've read the LN. XD)
Jun 15, 2017 10:00 AM

Jan 2015
Dull and predictable. Solid 3/10. Looks like a cliched finale coming up.
Jun 15, 2017 1:41 PM

Aug 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

I didn't really pay too much attention to his eyes or anything cause they haven't really given us anything to hint at him possibly being under the influence of something. It's most because this is first time we've seen his character, so we don't have anything to compare him with to speculate that he is not himself. Like if say Glenn had been influenced it'd be much easier to notice that he was acting strange since he'd be different from the way he normally acts. Nevertheless, if he does turn out to be under the influence of a drug or something then that's pretty awesome that you picked up on it. (Unless you've read the LN. XD)
I only read the LN until Rumia gets kidnapped.
Jun 16, 2017 1:02 AM

Oct 2014
Another bad episode. All is well until this cheap plot fix marriage on the main heroine with a bad guy. And after this episode, I think I know what will happen next episode.

A good ending is a must to be a great anime. With this storyline about that idiot blonde teachter, I think the ending will be very generic.
Jun 16, 2017 6:04 AM
Jul 2015
Probably my favorite episode so far. By the way this may be offtopic but i'm really curious to find out how and where exactly those suspenders that hold the girls miniskirt are attached to? This is the first time I see a school uniform with suspenders in anime.
Jun 16, 2017 5:55 PM

Sep 2014
Glenn was a bit annoying with that marriage thing even tho he just wanted to protect Sistine.
Hope that Leos bastard whoever he is gets wrecked good next episode tho this feels kinda rushed. Feel like there's still many things not explained.

Those chibis at the end always put a smile on my face, gonna miss them.
That ending card oh boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 17, 2017 3:37 AM

Oct 2008
first part was just like Mahouka all over again...2nd part was Glen-sensei told Sistine all about Sara
then Glenn didn't show-up on the duel...maybe so depressed? or he has some comeback plans to redeem himself!?!?
4/5.

Jun 17, 2017 5:22 AM
Feb 2016
Seigen said:
So in the end where did Glenn go? lmao

make some prepartions for the last battle
Jun 17, 2017 1:06 PM

Jun 2013
The contrast between Glenn and Leos is really intresting to watch
Jun 18, 2017 11:14 AM

Mar 2017
Cant wait for ep 12!
Also if someone knows when is the OST gonna be released because i really like it.
Jun 18, 2017 11:26 AM

Feb 2015
I really hope that Glen has some kind of great reason not too show up to duel. It does not suit his character at all, while he was jerk most of this episode he still always cared for those kids and Sistina in particular abandoning such cutie is sin.

I enjoyed this series way more then i thought i would mostly cuz Glen/sistine/rumia everyone else is dust as far i am concerned.
Jun 18, 2017 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
IllyaNxS said:
Since they have deleted many backstories , I can give you more details about Sara and Glenn. It won't disturb you enjoy the coming ep 12.
·

Thank you! I wonder if anything related to a "confession" between Glenn x ?someone? is gonna happen in episode 12.
Jun 18, 2017 7:03 PM
Feb 2016
CaptainJumBo said:
IllyaNxS said:
Since they have deleted many backstories , I can give you more details about Sara and Glenn. It won't disturb you enjoy the coming ep 12.
·

Thank you! I wonder if anything related to a "confession" between Glenn x ?someone? is gonna happen in episode 12.

Well,I don't know .. (cuz anime will make some changes) but Sara died just 1 year ago and if Glenn confess with someone at this point,it's a little insane.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

135 by amf85 »»
Apr 22, 12:37 PM

» Season 2?

LaughingCoffinx - Oct 17, 2017

44 by Walker1121 »»
Mar 26, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2017

335 by ggultra2764 »»
Mar 20, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

258 by nima_bio »»
Jan 30, 3:52 PM

» How do you feel about Fibel Sistine? ( 1 2 )

Eromanga-sensei - Jun 8, 2017

57 by someone_idkwho »»
Jan 30, 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.