Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 29, 2017 8:35 PM

Dec 2014
Awesome!!!! Hermoso!!!! I love it so much, but I'm afraid of who will Izumi choose...
I just want to see the final that OreImo should have had T.T

Sagiri eres la mejor ❤
Apr 29, 2017 8:41 PM

May 2016

YOU FUCKING LIAR AND HYPOCRITE

also:

Wow,great

I wonder who she is in love with,considering that she is a NEET and has little-to-no interaction with people outside especially males or even friends…
kuromi_hideakiApr 29, 2017 8:51 PM
Apr 29, 2017 8:57 PM

Sep 2015
That episode was over before I knew it. Felt like 5 minutes... Excited to find out who Sagiri loves!!!
Apr 29, 2017 8:58 PM

Oct 2013
Can't we like, make best girl Yamada-Elf the main heroine instead of the bratty imouto? Oh well, she grew up a bit this episode at least but it I do hope we'll get these Elf & Izumi chit-chats every once in a while ~ she has an awesome "work" ethic.
Apr 29, 2017 9:17 PM

Jan 2008
HecticLeo said:
That episode was over before I knew it. Felt like 5 minutes... Excited to find out who Sagiri loves!!!

Um, isn't she in love with Masamune? I thought it was pretty obvious she's talking about him but of course, he would never get it and it seems that he also has a thing for her. Things are more obvious here than Oreimo, which is understandable since Kyousuke and Kirino are blood-related siblings.

I think Elf is more interesting than Sagiri but Elf would never win Masamune since it's way too obvious Fushimi likes siblings relationships.
Apr 29, 2017 10:50 PM

Apr 2017
I'm sorry Sagiri, you're completely right
cunnysseur
Apr 30, 2017 12:00 AM

Sep 2016
elf novel must be really terrible. generic ecchi romcom with shitty characters, the limit of inferior medium called light novel.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 30, 2017 12:06 AM

Apr 2011
A 300 page love letter. It could be put in the Guinness book of world records.

Also elf can surprisingly cook.
Apr 30, 2017 12:27 AM
Apr 2014
From Elf's reaction to the love letter I would think that she is in love with Izumi but I'm not sure, no one is really talking about her strange reaction.
When she said the novel would only get 2 people emotional, herself and Sagiri, I took it as the person the novel was addressed to and a person who wants Izumi's affection, She also said she could not win against "this", by that I think she meant the love that Izumi has for her sister as she said it was not related to the novel interestingness, that's why she cried over it.
That's my opinion, I would love to hear yours tho
Apr 30, 2017 1:05 AM

Aug 2015
NeverGear said:
From Elf's reaction to the love letter I would think that she is in love with Izumi but I'm not sure, no one is really talking about her strange reaction.
When she said the novel would only get 2 people emotional, herself and Sagiri, I took it as the person the novel was addressed to and a person who wants Izumi's affection, She also said she could not win against "this", by that I think she meant the love that Izumi has for her sister as she said it was not related to the novel interestingness, that's why she cried over it.
That's my opinion, I would love to hear yours tho

I thought i was pretty obvious lol. Or are we both wrong?
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Apr 30, 2017 1:31 AM
Jul 2018
CaptainJumBo said:
ye "I'm in love with someone" big brother think she only saw u in forever ffs dont act like u dont know

I also couldn't believe how dense the silly cunt is...
Apr 30, 2017 2:58 AM
Jul 2018
Sangaz said:
CaptainJumBo said:
ye "I'm in love with someone" big brother think she only saw u in forever ffs dont act like u dont know

I also couldn't believe how dense the silly cunt is...

ikr i mean come on they're only 3 years apart too uff...
Apr 30, 2017 3:10 AM
Aug 2015
Hey guys any Idea who the artist is that makes the illustrations sagiri makes in the show?(the drawing for the stream and her brother's book) I'm not talking about Kanzaki Hiro the show's artist. I think it might be Ooyari Ashito but I'm not sure
Apr 30, 2017 3:10 AM
Jul 2018
Elf x Izumi ain't happening, author likes step/real incest end ups.

Here's why:

They did a huge mistake in the anime "Oreimo", so they're probably not going to do it again in this one.

Here's what they did wrong:

I mean there's a possibility for them to stay as step siblings in the end, but I really don't see that happening since they can be together legally without people judging them, with no problems.

So yeah the ending is pretty clear and dull, the build up towards it isn't though which is why personally, I keep watching.
Apr 30, 2017 4:00 AM

Oct 2013
kuromi_hideaki said:

(...)

I wonder who she is in love with,considering that she is a NEET and has little-to-no interaction with people outside especially males or even friends…

yeah good point. It can be Masamune but if were some kinda anime character? It would be depressing tho just like Kae.
Apr 30, 2017 4:19 AM

Jan 2008
CaptainJumBo said:

Here's why:

They did a huge mistake in the anime "Oreimo", so they're probably not going to do it again in this one.

I mean there's a possibility for them to stay as step siblings in the end, but I really don't see that happening since they can be together legally without people judging them, with no problems.

So yeah the ending is pretty clear and dull, the build up towards it isn't though which is why personally, I keep watching.

So you're saying that Kyousuke and Kirino weren't blood related but step siblings? This was never mentioned in the anime. How about the light novels which are the original source? Do they really turn out to be step siblings or just in the visual novel?
Apr 30, 2017 4:45 AM

May 2009

What a load of bullshit considering he imagined this
Apr 30, 2017 4:56 AM
Jul 2018
HatsumiShinogu said:
CaptainJumBo said:

Here's why:

So you're saying that Kyousuke and Kirino weren't blood related but step siblings? This was never mentioned in the anime. How about the light novels which are the original source? Do they really turn out to be step siblings or just in the visual novel?

P.S. re-read my last comment it seems like you missed some stuff based on what you asked.
removed-userApr 30, 2017 5:02 AM
Apr 30, 2017 5:10 AM

May 2009
NatyTenshi said:
kuromi_hideaki said:

(...)

yeah good point. It can be Masamune but if were some kinda anime character? It would be depressing tho just like Kae.

What if she's interested in girls? :p
Apr 30, 2017 5:15 AM

Oct 2013
^ better than some damn anime character XD
Apr 30, 2017 5:45 AM

Nov 2011
This is anime is good because Izumi is not the greatest Light Novel author, like it's pretty cool that some of his works are published but he's not a genius. Elf has made these past few episode so much better. Even Sagiri is enjoyable. But FUCK man why bring incest into this....why dammit? The ending to this episode was so fucking stupid. Sagiri says "im in love with someone and it basically just goes right over Izumi's head. What? She just dropped something on you and you go right into talking about how you're going to write the best story ever. I felt that was terrible writing to begin with.

Oh well hopefully we get more Elf and some more interesting characters seem to be coming as well.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 30, 2017 5:46 AM

Jun 2013
that wasn't so bad
Apr 30, 2017 6:22 AM

Nov 2012
Sagiri's great, sure.

But Masamune interaction with Elf Yamada that makes this anime interesting for me..
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Apr 30, 2017 7:18 AM

Nov 2011
At a certain point in the narrative, I thought that everything would turn around, again, about the comic component and the more or less embarrassing stuff, instead, before the end of the episode, the steps forward are about history. Yay!
The heart of a man passes by the throat, and Yamada already has an ace in the sleeve. Eh eh!

-Stray said:
Leo_10 said:

The OP always puts a smile on my face for some odd reason.

TBF anyone who see's this in the OP would have a stupid ass smile on their face.

The same thing would happen if an outsider saw one of us as we looked at an anime or played with a videogame. :P
Apr 30, 2017 7:24 AM

Mar 2013
neonie said:
I'm now convinced that if Masamune doesn't end up with Elf, the author has a screw loose.

Lelouch0202 said:

It'd be hilarious if the story Masamune ends up writing is Oreimo. XD

He said it would have a heroine that people loved, so this isn't possible.

Lmao, outright savage :v
Apr 30, 2017 7:38 AM

Mar 2013

Y-yeah, small boob girls are not bad at all. *Breathes heavily*

Sagiri was less annoying this episode. And this episode would've been perfect if not for -

Lewd bro - "DON'T WORRY IMOUTO! I LOVE YOU AS A FAMILY!"
Saigiri - "BRO, I LOVE SOMEONE <3"
Lewd bro - *HAVES A SUDDEN HEARTACHE*

Oh COME ON! I don't want it to end up like ShiteImo. I can already see the same ending happening for this anime too ~_~
Apr 30, 2017 7:45 AM

Feb 2008
Elf is still so much better than Sagiri. At least the latter closed the gap a bit as she decided to finally leave her room. I found the fact that Elf decided to hide her hard work highly amusing, despite the obvious implications.
Apr 30, 2017 7:54 AM

Sep 2008
So she says she likes someone and the normal reaction would be to ask who. Except the MC doesn't ask, because the author is really so bad that he relies on these terribly cheap misunderstandings to stop the story from wrapping up right here and now. This scene was by far the dumbest thing that's happened in the show so far.
Apr 30, 2017 8:13 AM

Apr 2016
I really liked that episode but the end was a little.. Weird ?

❝ They went looking for the gods,
and died in lonely places ❞
Apr 30, 2017 8:18 AM

Jan 2008
CaptainJumBo said:

I have no clue if it was in the light novel but it was indeed in the visual novel, I think Oreimo the anime is an alternative version though where Kirino and Kyousuke are indeed blood related. [/spoiler]
P.S. re-read my last comment it seems like you missed some stuff based on what you asked.

I know for sure that the anime was a faithful adaptation of the light novels, so Kyousuke and Kirino are definitely biological siblings. I don't know much about the visual novel or the fact that they made them step siblings.

Well, in Masamune and Sagiri's case, they are step siblings, so I'm pretty sure the author would pair them up at the end.
Apr 30, 2017 9:48 AM

Aug 2016
If one thing is certain at this point, it's that this Izumi guy wants to bang his sister, and the way things are going he probably will.
Apr 30, 2017 9:52 AM

Feb 2014
Now I really want to read his 300-page novel about Sagiri. =P

Whatever he wrote in it though, it motivated Sagiri enough to confess that she loves someone, which is mostly likely aimed at Masamune himself, and she also finally stepped out of her room too.

I'm hoping that the two of them can get along better now that they each have a goal that they want to aim for. =)

Still, I still believe that Yamada won't give up in trying to have Sagiri do illustrations for her future novels. After the impressive scene between Sagiri and Masamune, Yamada will need to produce a miracle if she ever wants Sagiri to do any illustrations for her.

A really enjoyable episode this was. =)
Apr 30, 2017 10:47 AM

Mar 2010
Man, Sagiri's so annoying. She's being locked in her room for so long ignoring her brother and now that she sees that another girl has taken interest in him tries to mess up his life.
Apr 30, 2017 10:56 AM

Aug 2012
Why didn't Masamune even bother asking who this "someone" is? It's always like that in these kinds of stories just to have some kind of misunderstanding that will get blown out of proportion. If my imouto suddenly tells me that she's in love with someone, I will definitely ask who it is so that I can assassinate.. I mean, thoroughly investigate the person. I wouldn't want my imouto to fall into the wrong hands. lol Other than that, this episode was full of cuteness. XD
Apr 30, 2017 12:01 PM

Jun 2015
This episode was so garbage, damn.

Whilst the previous 3 were super-dry attempts at poor situational comedy, this one tries to be emotional and goes beyond being cringy to simply outrageous. Exceeding expectations at how terrible something can get.
Apr 30, 2017 2:08 PM

Jul 2013
Sagiri in the string pantsu... Oh my.
Apr 30, 2017 5:01 PM
Jul 2016
Wait how she can buy that without her brother knowing it
She never go out from her room.........
Apr 30, 2017 6:08 PM

Mar 2016
I used to hate Elf but now I think I've changed my mind... ^_^

Why is Sagiri so angry about him getting along with someone else... like shut up your the one who "doesn't care", ugh I always hate characters like that... like their tsundere but not tsundere so there just annoying bratty little girls. I'm so done with her rn. Even if it was a whole misunderstanding at the end... like why are you trashy!

I predicted that he was going to write a novel about his little sister. Do you think he's the one who'all write OreImo ... like that would be great omg!

How can she love someone when she's never left her room... she has to be getting catfished
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2017 7:20 PM

Jun 2015
Ah, there's the misunderstanding cliche there. Still at least an enjoyable episode~
Apr 30, 2017 8:15 PM

May 2016
NatyTenshi said:
kuromi_hideaki said:

(...)

Nah,based on her actions (*tsun* moments with onii-chan) and author's previous work (Oreimo),it is less likely (honestly,has a really low chance ) to be an anime character and come on deep down,i know you are already aware on who she is inlove with.I mean,it can't be more obvious,right?
Apr 30, 2017 8:30 PM

Jul 2015
WELL THAT WAS LEWD. And an interesting end to their competition as well. Lots of feelings revealed here, feels like a lot of relationship related progress has been made between the characters.

Now to avoid the cops. I AIN'T GOIN NA PRISON.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Apr 30, 2017 9:31 PM

Apr 2017
Sagiri is just way too adorable :3

Apr 30, 2017 11:09 PM

Mar 2016
Not my favorite episode of the series so far but still really good! I love the characters and Elf-sensei is growing on me more and more! It's obvious all the characters are motivated and working hard to make their dreams come true which has a real endearing quality to it and the development between the brother and sister is slipping ever closer towards the Oreimo dynamic. Overall a solid episode that was more focused on sincere emotion rather than the comedy heavy content we've seen in the past few episodes. I can't wait to see what this anime has in store for us next week!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 1, 2017 12:52 AM

Nov 2016
I think Sagiri is in love with Masamune... that's why Sagiri don't want brother-sister relationship with Masamune.

This is big hint from the manga

But, I more prefer Elf, because she is more loveable, and funny person :D
StepchMay 1, 2017 2:08 AM
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
May 1, 2017 12:59 AM

Jun 2013
Damn the author went to the incest a lot quicker than in oreimo
May 1, 2017 4:35 AM
Dec 2016
Mich666 said:
Am I the only one who favors Yamada?

Anyway, the misunderstanding cliche gets old pretty fast and wannabe touching conversation towards the end didn't work either, not to mention the another cliche when his book turns into this anime but at least the first half of the episode was good.

Don't worry you are not alone in the sea of ships.
We will sail until the end, no matter how painful it is.
May 1, 2017 8:31 AM

May 2017
The more i watch, the more i ask myself what am i doing with my life.

May 1, 2017 8:37 AM

Apr 2015
Yamada slowly falling in love loll.

Btw Sagiri is T H I C C.
May 1, 2017 9:29 AM
Feb 2014
Does anyone notice that Sagiri's artworks bear a lot of similarities to Tiv's aka Masamune's revenge artist?
May 1, 2017 9:44 AM

Nov 2009
Lelouch0202 said:
It'd be hilarious if the story Masamune ends up writing is Oreimo. XD

How about him writing Eromanga-sensei, for maximum mind screw?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

167 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 13, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

330 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Jan 28, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.