Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Interviews with Monster Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 14, 2017 10:47 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Everything bout this episode was so cute. I loved it.
Jan 14, 2017 11:56 PM

Apr 2014
Both Macchi and Hikari love their Sensei. The episode was really good. I like this series already and Hikari can be a tease sometimes.
Jan 15, 2017 2:05 AM

Mar 2009
Machi has a little house for her head? haha that's so cute.

This is one of my favorite shows of the season. The backpack thing at the end was really nice. ;__;
Jan 15, 2017 2:07 AM

Dec 2014
My heart, it can't take this or it'll melt completely!
Jan 15, 2017 2:38 AM

Jan 2013
This anime is one of the best this winter. <3

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Jan 15, 2017 2:46 AM
Oct 2016
It's refreshing to watch this. I almost forget when I saw anime without fanservice and massive boobs. I like Hikari character.
Jan 15, 2017 3:34 AM

Sep 2011
GangsterCat said:
a lot of moe anime this season, this is the worst and just boring

dropped, at least the ending theme is very good

tfw all anime are moe anime except for the ones that explicitly try not to be moe and even some of those are still moe nime
Jan 15, 2017 3:37 AM

Jun 2013
that Dullahan have it rough but she's going in a date with sensei
Jan 15, 2017 3:53 AM

Sep 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
GangsterCat said:
a lot of moe anime this season, this is the worst and just boring

dropped, at least the ending theme is very good

tfw all anime are moe anime except for the ones that explicitly try not to be moe and even some of those are still moe nime
are you saying this is not moe anime? this is moe anime.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 15, 2017 4:02 AM
Jan 2017
Sensei is a good guy.
I like how he helps the demis. Its so good when he helps with Machi's bag stuff and dont want to say that was him who suggest the idea.

Hikari is so energetic and lovely :3 You know that fun will come when she appears.
Jan 15, 2017 4:08 AM

Sep 2011
GangsterCat said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

I'm saying that moe is a vast, vague, and meaningless term that can be applied to almost anything.
Jan 15, 2017 4:20 AM

Sep 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
GangsterCat said:

I'm saying that moe is a vast, vague, and meaningless term that can be applied to almost anything.
cute girls doing cute things
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 15, 2017 4:35 AM

Oct 2016
damn dullahan-chan is really adorable.. welp hikari, snow girl and succubus sensei are adorable too..
Jan 15, 2017 4:38 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
The vampire chick is very hot

That's about all I got tbh, but it is something worth noting

Jan 15, 2017 5:11 AM

Nov 2011
And also this anime series, pass the exam, confirming that the first impressions, had in the previous episode, were not a flash in the pan. The drawing shows slightly decreasing, but are not a problem, the backgrounds are beautiful, despite the graphic style. I appreciate that even with little, directing and script, accomplices also the dialogues, they can do great things and entertain during the narration. I love the opening and ending.

Jan 15, 2017 5:23 AM

Jul 2012
I love how Machi is a good person but loves to stir up trouble. lol

"There are three things you can never get back: The word after it's said, the moment after it's missed, and the time after it's gone."
-Koe no Katachi

Jan 15, 2017 5:49 AM

Nov 2011
blah blah blah manga this blah blah manga that blah bad adaptation...

I really enjoyed this episode too! Very cute and heartwarming. There were a few moments that felt really weird, surprising, like when the sensei agreed to hug Machi's head without a second thought. It'd seem to me that hugging a student like that would be very inappropriate. Although I personally liked that... I'm a pervert though. Then that date. Sensei totally oblivious again. And nobody freaking out on the street. Hikari's pranks were awesome, I like how "innocently perverted" she is :D

I'll definitely keep watching this.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Jan 15, 2017 6:45 AM

Sep 2015
Give me more Macchi <3
Jan 15, 2017 7:42 AM

Nov 2011
Macchi, pure waifu material.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 15, 2017 8:24 AM

Aug 2012
That was so cute. Sensei being considerate to her student in the end is best.
Jan 15, 2017 8:45 AM

Feb 2012
Both machi and hikari was cute, but the succubus sensei was on another level.
Jan 15, 2017 8:51 AM

Mar 2012
I love all the weird magical worldbuilding in this. The dullahan stuff did not disappoint. My favorite moment was her head drinking a large beverage in one location, and the body thus needing to pee in the other location. Okay, it's magic, but now I'm picturing teleporting liquid particles or something, haha. The part about balancing her head while carrying it was another great moment.
Jan 15, 2017 9:09 AM

Jul 2015
Machi Kyouko, the newest edition to my top ten anime characters list. Shes freaking great, absolutely everything about her is great. Hikari is also great, though not as great as Machi, her interactions and just the way she handles things is really entertaining and fun to watch, especially when she pulls out those evil smiles. Now we wait for snow girl and the succubus to have their episodes.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 15, 2017 9:18 AM

Dec 2014
Duuuuuuude ....

This show is great. :} I love how they talk about adaptation and acceptance.
Jan 15, 2017 9:40 AM
Mar 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kyouko Machi is such an adorable character! I love the character chemistry between her and Tetsuo this episode. In particular, she is shy but is able to talk to him like a normal character. I think it's because she's a dullahan that she has a hard time socializing with others.

Also thought Machi's VA did a good job at portraying her personality in this show so far.
I think her character chemistry with the others in particular Hikari was entertaining to watch.

She sure does.............................................................................
Jan 15, 2017 11:28 AM

Jun 2007
Adding the bit of information that there are only three Dullahans in the world only makes the lack of surprised reactions from everyone around her seem more pronounced. People just would not be calmly sitting at the cafe minding their own business while the next table over has a man holding a girl's head (even if they know about the existence of Dullahans).

On another note, just imagine how much the doctor freaked out on the first sonogram while her mother was pregnant with her.
Jan 15, 2017 11:37 AM
Jul 2014
This will definitely be my relaxing show for the season, it just gives me that nice warm and fuzzy feeling inside :)
Jan 15, 2017 11:41 AM

Jun 2015
Students and teachers agree:
"I must be held in those strong arms!"
Jan 15, 2017 1:26 PM

Apr 2016
Man, this show has such a fun, laid-back atmosphere. Loving it so far.

Also, hello new forum profile pic.
willingscapegoatJan 15, 2017 1:32 PM
Jan 15, 2017 2:01 PM

Sep 2011
GangsterCat said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

cute girls doing cute things

Is one type of moe yes.
Jan 15, 2017 2:02 PM

Sep 2011
linchpin said:

I really enjoyed this episode too! Very cute and heartwarming. There were a few moments that felt really weird, surprising, like when the sensei agreed to hug Machi's head without a second thought. It'd seem to me that hugging a student like that would be very inappropriate. Although I personally liked that... I'm a pervert though. Then that date. Sensei totally oblivious again. And nobody freaking out on the street. Hikari's pranks were awesome, I like how "innocently perverted" she is :D

See, you I like. If something isn't a perfect adaptation but still a good show I don't see why it matters how well it adapts the source material.
Jan 15, 2017 2:34 PM

May 2010
oo the dullahan girl is cute! Didn't expect to like her tbh-- really liked the hug scene
Also I was thinking, she must have good arm strength 'cause she has to hold her head all the time and that weighs around 4-5kg

I swear. that's what I was thinking, too. When the teacher hugged her head, all I could do was what it was a hentai anime

Ehh the girl I thought would be the most dull might be best girl? What. This is really good, I love Demi-chan so far.

One thing which bothered me tho. Shouldn't people be more freaked out to see a man walking around with a girl's head? In the first place, there are only 3 dullahans, and Machi's body wasn't even with her. Even Himari was surprised and that was just at the sight of the body. I feel like this will be one thing which will prevent it from reaching 9 (if stuff like this continues)

I like how sensei helped make things better for without taking credit for it.
Jan 15, 2017 3:32 PM

Jan 2011
loving this show has a good dyanmic between comedy and dealing with the issues of being a demi

Hikari is such a troll lol love her
Jan 15, 2017 5:06 PM
Jan 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
linchpin said:

See, you I like. If something isn't a perfect adaptation but still a good show I don't see why it matters how well it adapts the source material.

I've got the manga up at the same time I'm watching the anime and it's a faithful adaptation with only a few extra scenes thrown in to tie together what would otherwise be a disjointed collection of events; the person claiming otherwise is either doing it because they simply enjoy being a contrarian or don't actually know what the hell they're talking about, either way their opinion should be ignored.
Jan 15, 2017 7:35 PM

Jan 2013
This anime is so great.
Hikari is such a bi*** sometimes ahahaha xD but i love it ahaha
It was a great & very funny episode, i am glad that i've started watching this anime.
So in the next episode we will probably see that teacher trying to interact with Takahashi-sensei.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 15, 2017 9:57 PM
Jul 2013
Machi is really cute
But.... if in reality.. someone asks you to carry their 'head' on a date.. aw well. XD
Jan 15, 2017 10:50 PM

Sep 2013
Really fun episode. Machi is just too sweet and adorable. That "experiment" seemed like it went well. Hikari is too fun to watch and I really like seeing her around. Her interactions with Machi's body was great.

4/5- Just a fun episode with a lot of comedic moments. Hikari's childish personality has been a real joy to watch and Machi's character is love-able.

Jan 16, 2017 1:48 AM

May 2015
Definitely an enjoyable episode. Kyouko Machi is just adorable and I like Hikari's energy. :D
Jan 16, 2017 5:39 AM

Nov 2009
ButadonMeitante said:
Why does everyone like Sensei's arms, haha?

These are quite big and impressive arms, I'd say. Especially for a teacher. I wonder what kind of sport he does.

Red_Ranger_Wien said:
linchpin said:

It means we can read the manga, and enjoy it again! Double the fun!
Jan 16, 2017 8:48 AM

Oct 2016
started the show today, Iso farfind it very cute and interesting, curious how it will continue on :)
Machi is adorbs,i loved how she wantedtobe held in a hug, the flame growing so big and everything.
shes very adorable.
and Hikaris a lil troll, but i love her for it.

cant wait to see more.
Jan 16, 2017 9:09 AM

Apr 2011
Oh my God, Hikari is so damn awesome. I love that girl. Easily best girl this season (so far). Those faces were so fucking great. As for Machi, I didn't notice in the earlier episode because of her head, but she's got quite the body. Also, great fashion sense (those kind of clothes just are my thing).

Also, that's the second demi so far that's taken a good look at sensei's arms. Also, sensei is best sensei.
Jan 16, 2017 12:42 PM

May 2015
The part when Hikari sees Sensei (Tetsuo) hugging Machi’s head was great.

Machi to Sensei: ”...I guess you will be a Dullahan now that your head will be cut off by the principal...”

Great follow-up to the first episode.
Again, I really like how the director is handling the adaptation with the addition of new content. I gotta say that, to some degree, it feels almost like he is improving parts of it thanks to those small additions (and their composition).

Next episode should be fun. I love Sakie’s character.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Jan 16, 2017 1:59 PM

May 2016
I don't feel like Macchi is a good character. I can't stand of her behaviour but again Hikari is funny as hell !
Jan 16, 2017 8:45 PM
Jul 2018
this season's guilty pleasure. the anime I'm enjoying the most. it's so moe <3
Jan 16, 2017 8:47 PM

Oct 2011
I wonder if Celty from Durarara felt the same way as Machi?
Jan 16, 2017 8:54 PM

Jun 2013
What an absolute delight this show is.
Jan 16, 2017 9:17 PM

Nov 2009
I was late to this party but two episodes I've absolutely loved. If the show can avoid getting too heavy handed with messaging or sob stories or whatnot for the rest of its run, it's a 10. Even if it doesn't, it's still in pretty good shape.

People were tweeting me "why aren't you watching this, Hikari is absolutely the kind of personality you love, this is right up your alley", well, spot on friends. What a delight.
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Jan 17, 2017 2:10 AM

Mar 2013
Absolutely adorable. It was cute and funny watch.

The hugging scene tho <3

Dullahans sure have it rough .-.
I wonder how she would've used the public toilet with her body? haha
Also I don't mind seeing daily dullahan activities. I can already imagine so many funny situations XD

Both Hikari and Machi have their own traits that make them cute <3
The interaction b/w them sure was funny XD
Jan 17, 2017 5:50 AM

Jun 2014
What a simple and calm and lovely show.
I so love stuff like this.

I can already tell where all the melodrama is gonna lie though. I can see it coming a million miles away...
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jan 18, 2017 8:32 AM

Nov 2012
I'm really enjoying watching this anime :D

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

216 by VetrandR »»
Apr 11, 4:58 AM

» This series would probably be better with at least SOME ecchi... ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Feb 14, 2017

55 by tectacles »»
Feb 18, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

147 by tectacles »»
Jan 31, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

142 by tectacles »»
Jan 30, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aversa - Jan 7, 2017

190 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 10:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.