Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2016 2:23 PM

Nov 2013
i wish i had the jj style
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Nov 23, 2016 2:25 PM

Mar 2010
An enjoyable episode, even if it could not top the last one. But honestly, I didnt expect that since topping that one would require a lot of effort and they need to save the really impressive stuff for the finale.

Anyway, Yuuri and Viktor's interactions are as precious as ever. I mean, that fucking tie grab. And Viktor kissing his skate... Yup. I would have liked some conversation about the previous Kiss, but again, probably saving some stuff the finale.

It was great to see Yurio again, I missed him!

At this point, I fully expect the dog to die. Unlike some people here, I don't see it as a cheap and lackluster twist, but rather as a parallel to what happened to Yuuri last time. That was foreshadowed by Makkaxhin looking at Vicchan's photo. He will probably die and we will get to see Viktor emotionally wrecked for the first time. It will be a good opportunity to learn more about him. Plus, unlike Yuuri, he will have someone to help him get over the pain, so that should be good, too.

Can't Wait to see Yuuri with Yakov as his coach. Maybe he will try to sabotage him, but then again, it is an opportunity for him to become stronger.

All in all, I Felt that this episode was sort of a prelude.
Nov 23, 2016 2:29 PM

Oct 2014
Maaaan! I always cry a little in the end of each episode (╥︣﹏╥᷅) ♡

Reason: I WANT MORE EVERY TIME!!!
Nov 23, 2016 2:29 PM

Jan 2014
Victuuri really gives off a "just married" vibe. So cute <3

The episode was the weakest in terms of plot and impact so far, though it was kind of refreshing as well to actually just have a pretty normal episode. Makes it a bit more realistic I guess. Nevertheless, I have no clue how they will try to achieve to actually get some excitement into this show again after all that has happened. The whole thing with Maccachin getting sick and Victor leaving sounds actually rather boring. The whole plot was actually pretty okay until this point. Just when you think they are not gonna bring in some typical drama. Geez.

LOL at JJ. If anyone thought that Georgi was eccentric... ah well...
His performance had a higher animation quality than the others' I think, it looked really good.

Yurio is so beautiful. The reused animations from ep 2 were kind of bugging me... though it's inevitable. The new close ups during his performance looked great though, and his character's pretty close to how a teen would act, with being angry at silly things (especially by Yuri and Victor cheering on him), I liked that. He's vulnerable too, in a way different than Yuri is. At the beginning of the anime he just seemed like some punk in puberty who's just simply rude, however, it really reveals what he's really feeling. Such tsundere. Meeting his Grandpa again was nice too. Why did the grandpa seem so angry at Yurio talking about liking Katsudon though?

Hoping to see more of Victor's side now that we've gotten much to see of Yurio and Yuri.

Not liking the siscon thing at all... Cup of China's characters at least felt a bit original somehow, they all had their own charms. Putting JJ aside, the other two, Michele and Mister-I'm-a-robot (what's-his-name-again?) seem rather bland. Looks like that's inevitable too considering the genre -sighs-

Mostly looking forward to Yurio's performance next week. It'll be another excruciating week waiting for YoI -cries-
Nov 23, 2016 2:31 PM

Mar 2015
I was expecting to be drowning in feels after this episode but I found it just OK....
No comment about the kiss, really?
I can tell that they're trying to make the job easier for the animators by putting reaction shots and dialogue in the middle of the skating sequences. The animations seemed smoother this ep.
Felt really bad for Yurio when he fell as he was looking forward to making Yuri into borscht and not even his granddad showed up..

Dog choking on a bun, really? That just feels like a REALLY weak excuse to exclude Victor from the plot. I hope there's some kind of twist...
Nov 23, 2016 2:31 PM

Aug 2016
Nice ep!
Holy shit Yuuri went full eros mode! Very good performance Yuuri, show em your love for Victor <3 Is he gonna do well without him? (did Yakov even answer the question, idk have to rewatch it)

Makkachin pls. Hope next episode will feature a little of Victors past because it seems to me like that dog is his only family. I'd also like to know more details about their relationship, I mean.. why is no one talking about their kiss? I was kinda looking forward to that.

I cant wait to see Yurio full agape mode! Hope he will show it in the Grand Prix finale (when his grandpa is watching) yeee!!

I just can't wait 'til next week! This show has so much more in store for us :3
dino-chanNov 23, 2016 2:36 PM
Nov 23, 2016 2:32 PM

Mar 2015
Well, it was predictable that they wouldn't mention the 'kiss' again.

I'm curious if this will ever brought up again.
Nov 23, 2016 2:46 PM
Oct 2009
I would've liked more Yuuri and Victor moments, but oh well. Still going strong.

Oh man that narcissistic JJ is sooooo annoying xD
Nov 23, 2016 2:52 PM
Aug 2016
Haha, Yuuri is such a doll, demanding Victor's attention and getting embarressed right after.
Also nice to see a different Yurio when he's with his grandfather!
And oh man, JJ's arrogance xD Miyano Mamoru voiced him great, though I'm not a fan of the character. Actually the characters overall felt less interesting than those of the China Cup.

But I liked the lighthearted humor in this episode~
Hopefully Maccachin is alright.

Also: I didn't expect anything about the kiss either this episode, but I don't think we've seen the last of it. As some said, gotta have something in store for the finale.

And:
Chione said:
It'll be another excruciating week waiting for YoI -cries-

100% agree
Nov 23, 2016 2:56 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Why not call about the dog after the free program? No need to put such a huge mental strain on Yuri right before such an important event. Not like he could have done much about the situation from halfway across the world anyway
Nov 23, 2016 2:59 PM
Aug 2016
Suzie said:
I would've liked more Yuuri and Victor moments, but oh well. Still going strong.

I'll miss this next episode.
Then again, I'm curious about what Yakov will do.
Nov 23, 2016 3:00 PM
Apr 2014
Ishikatsu said:

At this point, I fully expect the dog to die. Unlike some people here, I don't see it as a cheap and lackluster twist, but rather as a parallel to what happened to Yuuri last time. That was foreshadowed by Makkaxhin looking at Vicchan's photo. He will probably die and we will get to see Viktor emotionally wrecked for the first time. It will be a good opportunity to learn more about him. Plus, unlike Yuuri, he will have someone to help him get over the pain, so that should be good, too

I was so afraid of this and hoping I'm terribly wrong because I noticed the potential parallel as well but... ㅠㅇㅠ my heart is shattering. Why can't Victor just show all of his emotions to Yuri without this ugly plot device

I was really looking forward to korea's lee Seunggil but...man. I was a bit disappointed. The calculating bit was endearing but for a supposedly relentless skater, and with a theme like 'greed,' I was hoping for a more power-hungry, enthralling performance :3 gonna admit, was subconsciously hoping to see some Kim Yuna-esque vibes but oh well. Le siiiigghh I hope next episode is more rewarding overall >0<

Still so salty about no one watching Victor's precious dog >:0 cuddled my own for a bit too long after the episode ended u.u
Nov 23, 2016 3:02 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The best, the JJ Style!!! xD
Nov 23, 2016 3:10 PM

Nov 2014
JJ is a strong opponent. And nice song
Nov 23, 2016 3:19 PM
Jul 2016
Some say this ep lack of fan service, or whateveryoucallit. With or without fan service, I still really enjoy this ep (ehm, but still prefer with fan service, litterally ( ◡‿◡ *)). I mean, with JJ on top with his annoying attitude (-_-) and how Yurio miss his first jump and more competitive athletes, this ep makes me nervous... \(º □ º l|l)/

But, what makes me worry too is Maccachin! I MEAN IT SEEMS LIKE THIS EP IS TRYING TO SACRIFICE MACCACHIN! I hope he will be better. Yuuri have felt losing his dog, I just do not want Victor feels it too. .。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。.
Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.
Nov 23, 2016 3:21 PM

May 2016
I feel like this episode was more a build-up to the next one.... i mean i enjoyed it but kinda hard to live up to the rest of the episodes.... hopefully the build-up will end in something dramatic
Nov 23, 2016 3:23 PM

Dec 2008
* JJ's got a nice ass!
* Why does Sala seem to have such an interest in Yuri? I don't trust her at all considering she wants to get away from her brother.
* Please don't let the poodle die!!!
Nov 23, 2016 3:24 PM

Jul 2016
For those that are still unsure whether or not it's canon click here. It's a link of an account on twitter that translates all Mitsurou Kubo's tweets.
In one of her tweets she wrote that she wanted to showcase a healthy stable relationship and for that she didn't need to use a female character. She wanted to write a story about ''love that transcends gender''

There's also this website that belongs to the same person that translates Kubo's tweets.
It's a website created by YOI fans that includes a collection of links to official sites, meta commentary and fun extras on Sayo Yamamoto’s dream project and translated tweets. There's also an explanation about the gifts on the ice and about that tissue box that looks like a dog and so much more

Hikigaya Hachiman said:
If the past makes you wanna die out of regret and future makes you depressed out of anxiety then by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Nov 23, 2016 3:27 PM
Jul 2016
Hannah_Ana said:
* JJ's got a nice ass!
* Why does Sala seem to have such an interest in Yuri? I don't trust her at all considering she wants to get away from her brother.
* Please don't let the poodle die!!!

* He's Chris' competitor. Both of 'em have that ass
* Maybe she wants to take Yuri... ..・ヾ(。><)シ
* Amen... :')
Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.
Nov 23, 2016 3:29 PM
Jul 2018
ahh viktor is cute as always.

omlll that ending, pls don't let the cute poodle die.

but i am interested in seeing how yuuri + yakov will work out!! sad viktor will be gone tho :-(
Nov 23, 2016 3:30 PM

May 2010
JJ is perfect for Miyano Mamoru. I much prefer this than his handsome smartass roles. JJ is definitely the kind of character not to root for, though. The subtitle of this and next episode is Yuri vs Yuri, so JJ will definitely advance even when no one cares and Yuuri will have to face him later... with Yurio tagging along. Well, at least that's what I want.
I dont think the dog will die. I dont know. the tone about this accident was too light for me to take it seriously.
I do want to see Victor's emotions too.
Nov 23, 2016 3:32 PM

Apr 2014
i love how all the skaters are different and all have different performances, it's nice to watch.

also...some weird brother sister relationship this episode...? and that JJ guy is kinda crazy

noooo poor puppy. i don't think they'll kill off the dog. and if they do they better add a tragedy genre (lol) actually, it'll be pretty interesting if the dog dies. we would be able to see more of Viktor's emotions that way
belovingNov 23, 2016 3:39 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2016 3:44 PM

Sep 2015
That JJ dude was 100/10. Who else would be proud enough to skate to a song praising themselves as much as that? I'm thoroughly entertained!

The other performances were okay too but Yurio's was gorgeous! It's was nice seeing Yurio's cuter side like that.

I hope Yuri doesn't flub the free skate next episode from lack of hubby >.>
Nov 23, 2016 3:48 PM

May 2014
Another awesome episode and more new personalities to add to that already mixed bag.

I just need to mention that JJ guy seriously...I really wanted to swat him over the head every time he appeared, but his presence was still oddly compelling??
He definitely skates differently to the other guys we've seen so far. I can't describe it properly, I guess his skating seems more...masculine (?).

Oh and my lil' Yurio!
I squealed when he got more spotlight this ep...his performance so was tense that it was almost uncomfortable to watch at first. He's definitely one of the best skaters without a doubt though!

Also, that twist at the end! Can't wait until next week- gonna be weird without Viktor!!
But after Sala was saying that her brother needed to learn to skate without her around I immediately thought of Yuri & Viktor and Yurio & his granddad. Now they're both without the support of the people they need most to really tune into their performances, the outcome is gonna be interesting...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2016 3:53 PM

Jun 2016
HannaYuuki said:
GangsterCat said:
so, yuri will play eros and yuri on ice for the rest of the series? that's sooooooo boring. more variation pls.

have you ever seen a real ice skating competition? It's already damn hard having two different programs (the short and the free one), practice both and get them perfect, and you want them to change every single time (even for a genious, that's impossible.) ??? I know this is anime, but that's unrealistic.

Also he won't be dancing the same program the whole series, just this competition, and for the general fast pace of the serie, I doubt there will be few of those
Quién dijo que todo está perdido, yo vengo a ofrecer mi corazón...
Nov 23, 2016 3:54 PM

Aug 2014
dinokip said:
Nice ep!
I'd also like to know more details about their relationship, I mean.. why is no one talking about their kiss? I was kinda looking forward to that.

I kinda think that they went into full relationship mode, and are pretty content with that. And the show won't show us too much of it, because it's sports anime after all, not romance anime. ;) I kinda even like it this way.
Nov 23, 2016 4:20 PM
Sep 2009
GangsterCat said:
lezerman said:

Maybe because it's Ice Skating?, like gymnastics and those type of sports there is no sense in changing music/choreography when you are performing it for only a few months.
so, yuri will play eros and yuri on ice for the rest of the series? that's sooooooo boring. more variation pls.

I feel yah. Never was into ice skating much so never realized they preformed same stuff all the time. For anime that gets updated on weekly basis, this is a boring side.

Kinda wish there was some additional story to this cause yaoi fanservice is not really doing it for me either in order to go crazy over the show like majority.

It needs something to spice up those repetitive performances.
Nov 23, 2016 4:24 PM
May 2014
JJ's arrogant af, not a fan.

Yurio's acting like a fifteen year old would act in that situation, but I'm glad we finally got to see a non angry/angsty human side to him with his grandpa.

Really disappointed with how they didn't follow up with Yuri/Viktor's relationship in this episode, but I guess the focal point of the series has always been the skating so it's understandable.

Also, anyone find it odd that if Viktor and Yuri are really developing a relationship to the point that they're quasi-kissing at public events there's no public outcry from Viktor's homeland, which is notoriously homophobic? Might be something too dark for the tone they're trying to strike in this anime and take away from the focus on the skating, but it would be an interesting angle that they've thus far ignored.
Nov 23, 2016 4:58 PM

May 2009
Damn! JJ was so incredible! Amazing! Fantastic! Yuri you gotta step up your game! Yurio was awesome, but I think he can do better if he just stops overthinking things ( I wonder why Grandpa couldn't go to see the performance?) OMG, poor Viktor's dog! Yuri sending Viktor to his beloved dog's side was so sweet of him to do, but now the duo will be split in the next episode. I hope that doesn't affect Yuri's performance just because he'll be with a different coach.
Nov 23, 2016 5:03 PM

Apr 2013
THE WORST EPISODE EVER

Pluses:
* Implied foot fetish

* Yuri/Yurio moments

Minuses. No, MINUSES:
*Lesbians & Otaku Fanservice & Sara's ass (Hi again shiequality).
* The kiss was not discussed
* The worst boys - manwh#re & sexist & pervert brother
* The spoilers about the dog went true => no surprise
Nov 23, 2016 5:07 PM

Dec 2009
I don't really like JJ, but MAMO... T___T Well he's perfect for JJ XD That bit with him kissing his reflection on the ice, i laughed and cringed at the same time while nodding my approval and disgust xD

Yurio's back! It's good to see him again, but I felt like my heart wasn't ready for the switch up after that very intense moment in episode 7 xD His skating was gorgeous (though i do wish they showed more of what happened after THAT scene!)

Yuri and Viktor... I love how everyone feels like they've dulled down the BL tones this episode (before episode 7 we would've screamed in joy but now after that glorious kiss we just need more!!!) xD I laughed when Yuri blew a kiss (i was waiting for the licking but that was dang adorable). PULLING HIM BY THE NECKTIE THING WAS STILL SEXAY THOUGH. AND VIKTOR KISSING HIS SKATES....... that's just... oh... my gosh... just too precious. And Yuri is totally used to it! xDDD Still had enough brain cells left after that beautiful display to yell DAVAI at Yurio! HAHAHAHA XDDD

T___T i hope makkachin isn't dying! I don't think he'll die though, it'd just be tragic sending viktor back just to watch his dog die X__X It's an opportunity for yuri to skate without viktor for once, i don't think his confidence will hold and he'll probably crash and burn and be around 4th place (just hanging on by the thread to qualify for the grand prix). His short program score is so high probably because he's going to hit an all new low next in the free program... (but again this is just me guessing, he could ace it no problems)
Nov 23, 2016 5:49 PM

Sep 2015
Awkward cliffhanger
Nov 23, 2016 5:53 PM
Mar 2014
Felt the episode was a little flat compared to the last couple, but luckily I decided to rewatch it because I picked up more things the second time through and it improved my overall opinion.

I'm glad we got to see a bit of Yurio and his grandpa outside of flashbacks. We know his grandpa is obviously very important to him and at first I was a little confused as to why Yurio's performance fell when he did Agape. I mean, he got a second in the first part of his competition, so I thought it was odd that he was once again letting the absence of his grandpa get to him. Realised the second time through that they are in Russia and that's likely the entire point: unlike Japan and the first comp there is NO real reason why his grandpa shouldn't be there, especially when he picked him up from the airport and knows Yurio's competing. I hope there's a reason given for his absence.

I didn't like JJ at first glance, but he grew on me. Guess I'm just happy to see a Canadian who isn't stereotypically too kind and apologetic. Plus, the guy's from a skating family - world champion ice dancing parents and siblings in the juniors, so I guess (alongside the fact that he had a pretty kickin' routine) that he gets to be a little cocky.

Not a fan of Mickey, even though I adore Maeno as a VA. His sister complex creeps me out a bit, but I felt the same about Georgi's weird obsession with his ex and then the episode after had her do that awesome live rejection and made sure the whole thing was seen as inappropriate, so I hope the next episode has Sala doing the same like she started to in this episode.

And of course Victor and Yuri. Man, they were so domestic this episode it was funny. I was kind of hoping they would address the kiss in the last episode, but this is a sports series first and foremost, so the skating must continue. The ease in which they interacted in this episode and Yuri throwing that kiss (I assume to Victor) at the start of Eros makes me think though that there's no tension between them. They seemed so happy together this episode and I was really glad they instead focused on the two supporting Yurio.

As for the Makkachin drama, I think I'm going to have to wait and see how they play their cards next episode. If this is just a cheap insert to get Victor out of the picture I will be a little miffed, but I also think it has the potential to be much more. Hopefully we get a glimpse at Victor's past and why Makkachin seems to be his only close friend/family member when he's so big and adored in Russia. I find it odd that he hasn't been seen with any other big supports in his life, so this could be a good way to explore that. Even more so if Makkachin does pass away and Victor sees that Yuri (and Yuri's family/friends too) is there for him. A great contrast would be if Makkachin doesn't make it and Victor goes to watch Yuri's performance on TV and witnesses Yuri standing up for him in front of Yakov (who I am convinced will spend every minute of his screen-time next episode dissing Victor left and right to Yuri's face regardless of if he agrees to Victor's request). Alas, we'll see.

In terms of comments I've seen as to why the people in Russia (and people in general) are just overlooking the events of the last episode and Victor and Yuri's closeness in this episode, I kind of think that's the entire point of this series. This a sports anime, not one trying to make a big statement about homophobia in real life. I have a feeling the reason the anime skims any criticism that Victor and Yuri might get and has everyone acting completely normal around them and their relationship is because that's what the writers want us to see and reflect. Nobody in the show makes any comments because they shouldn't need to. The two are very likely gay and in a relationship. Who cares? <- I think that's what the writers are trying to portray. This nice world where nobody cares because there's nothing to get all upset about: they're just two people who love each other.

All in all, this seems like a light/meh-ish episode compared to all of the others, yet I felt the same about episode 4 right after the first Eros performance but that turned out to just be a nice episode before things got more intense. I hope this is the same and we'll see a similar build-up through each remaining episode until the Grand Prix finale and what I am willing to bet a lot of money on will be a pair skate between Victor and Yuri.
CarrotSaysYumNov 23, 2016 6:37 PM
Nov 23, 2016 6:01 PM

Jan 2013
I love JJ so much! He's cool and his skating was awesome! Anyone here shipping Sala and Michele together? Cause I am! I don't care if it's incest.
Nov 23, 2016 6:07 PM

Sep 2011
Nothing about the kiss or people asking about it around them? It's as if it wasn't even a kiss. Unless they're saving it for the finale, which would be kind of weird. No fanservice at all really either. Also, love how Canada took first place :^).
TyrelNov 23, 2016 6:21 PM
Nov 23, 2016 6:13 PM
Sep 2015
I hate how oblivious everyone is whenever there's a Victuri moment!
Nov 23, 2016 6:16 PM

Dec 2015
OH YES! been waiting for yurio for ages! and now he's back! and he stole this episode for me!

I'm so happy! I hope he's back for good! I know that each episode yurio's in, It's gonna be hilarious!...
and emotional at the same time?! (probably just me)

and He's still the same angry russian punk I adored before! I'm glad we get to see his grandpa, I love their relationship and seeing how vulnerable he is when it comes to his grandpa, it's depressing that he wasn't there to see him skate! I just hope he's alright!

Yurio's agape never fails to mesmerize me! though he still lacks experience!

but I forgot he's only 15! still can't believe he's so young! His career has only just begun!

I'm surprise that there are less fanservice in this episode, but I had to admit that I'm fine with it because I still need to calm down after that episode 7,

and also this is still a sports anime! that last episode already speaks volume about their relationship and now it's high time that they get to focus on sports and ice skating, I just pray that all those teasing will end up somewhere and solidify Yuri x Victor's relationship.

Ehhh I don't know what to feel about that dog issue, it felt like it was only meant as a plot device. however I'm still worried about the dog dying.
QueenSapphireNov 23, 2016 6:47 PM
Nov 23, 2016 6:40 PM

Oct 2013
Nov 23, 2016 6:56 PM
Nov 2016
The episode was awesome but not like episode 7 that was legendary.

I still believe it was a kiss the writer confirmed it and at the same time there's tweet where she says she doesn't want a straight relationship and blah blah go search in her tweets.

I don't think They'll go this far that VICTOR will kiss YURI's foot and you'l say it's not Canon! Come on people Fan service goes far but not like this i mean let's be rational!!

But i really hope that the dog will be okay ؛-؛ I don't want my heart to break.

But Really Guys They're already a COUPLE
Nov 23, 2016 7:07 PM

Aug 2015
I know Yuri is the MC but... GO CANADA! JJ's performance was really good!
Nov 23, 2016 7:26 PM

Nov 2007
Not the doggie!!

I really like the Korean guy....
The Italian guy has some serious sister complex there though.
Nov 23, 2016 7:40 PM

Aug 2015
I love how when Yuri came out the English announcer pronounced his name incorrectly just like it always happens in real life. Like how in the Olympic swim meets they always pronounce Takeshi Matsuda's name as Matt-Suuda.
Nov 23, 2016 7:47 PM
Feb 2016
After watching for some time now I guess I'm not really bothered about it to ask this question, does every skater perform the same thing in every country that they are selected to compete in?

The ones who left me strong impression is Mickey and JJ, although the reason is mainly because of their seiyuu though. Maeno Tomoaki's character, Mickey, seems to be a character who is very attached to his sister and somehow it reminded me of his other role in Saiki who is very obsessed with his sister and I can't help but find it hilarious XD

JJ who is a very energetic character fits very well with his seiyuu Miyano Mamoru, hope he'll appear a bit more in this series.

I hope Macacchin will be alright and have Victor return to Yuuri's side as soon as possible..
Nov 23, 2016 8:13 PM
Jun 2009
Thebigofan said:
I love JJ so much! He's cool and his skating was awesome! Anyone here shipping Sala and Michele together? Cause I am! I don't care if it's incest.

Cause I am! I don't care if it's incest.

That part made me laugh XD I mean hey, it's their business, right? If the overall theme of this series is about exhibiting different types of love (and emotions that go with it like jealousy, obsession and greed), then a sibling-type of love is certainly not off limits. As for incest, I can see that the attachment Mickey has to Sara could lead to that, but of course that certainly wouldn't be new for Japanese anime and manga. Incest is certainly not my cup of tea, but I'm not opposed to anyone who ships those two. It's fiction, after all.
Nov 23, 2016 8:45 PM

Jan 2010
missimperfect said:

Within a competition, figure skaters skate the same SP+FP throughout the competition, trying to refine it to near-perfection.

So I did a little calculating and for Phichit to advance to the Finals, he will need at least one of the top rankers (Yuri, Yurio, Seung-Gil) to place either 4th, 5th or 6th (JJ has to place 5th or lower since if he gets 4th and brings his total to 24 points, he will probably beat Phichit in total Program scores). So that way, even if they tie at 24 GP points, Phichit gets "priority" because he has a gold medal.
Not the greatest of riches, the warmth of my family, the tender embrace of a lover, or the offer of continuous success could ever triumph over all the yaoi I could ever enjoy.
Nov 23, 2016 9:05 PM
Nov 2016
Tbh didn't have much feels this episode besides Maccachin and the fact that Yuri had another perfect performance! JJ's song also had me excited it was so catchy ^^
Nov 23, 2016 9:16 PM
Feb 2016
TaryTrayTwins412 said:

Within a competition, figure skaters skate the same SP+FP throughout the competition, trying to refine it to near-perfection.

Thanks for answering! (◕‿◕)♡
Nov 23, 2016 9:53 PM
Sep 2016
Maccachin!!!!!!!!! Nooo!!!! This episode gave me all sorts of feels. I love that Yuri blew a kiss to the judges and they're expressions were priceless!!! That's right bitches he my man not russia's! I also love how when asked if he would want to compete against yuri, viktor just dodged the question. It really shows that Victor doesn't see Yuri as a potential rival and that it hasn't crossed his mind at all. He wants to see Yuri grow as a skater by standing beside him. JJ was fucking camp as shit, even more than georgi, but I forgive him bc he's voiced by Miyano and Miyano is perfect in every single role he is given! Sigh, I love him. Also is it just me, or is there some history between Yuri and Sala? He seemed really shocked to see her. They had this look on the elevator like two people who didnt think they see each other again. And of course the drama unfolding at the end of the episode, MACCACHIN PLEASE DONT DIE!! Great character development this episode!!
Nov 23, 2016 10:01 PM

Jul 2016
PROTECT MACCACHIN AT ALL COSTS
!!!

Nov 23, 2016 10:44 PM

Jul 2013
My heart dropped at the last two minutes of the show...
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» A petition was made to save the movie

Old_School_Akira - Apr 23

12 by kihel »»
Yesterday, 12:10 AM

» Movie got cancelled ( 1 2 )

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 18

55 by BishopBriggs »»
Apr 24, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2016

474 by yourlocalworm »»
Apr 19, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2016

205 by ZolaZodiac »»
Mar 20, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Do you prefer Eros or Agape?

painiwakura - Feb 24

3 by ShinyChu »»
Mar 16, 8:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.