Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2016 1:39 AM
Jul 2018
What does MAL think of Donald Trump and his current campaign?

I've noticed that a lot of people really despise Trump but I'm not sure as to why. Some people have gone as far to make websites and videos to show their hate for Trump. Are they scared for the economy? Are they worried about another world war? Are they afraid that illegals close to them might actually get deported?

What do you think, MAL?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 21, 2016 1:45 AM
Feb 2014
I think Donald Trump's campaign is absolutely what America needs.

I don't get why people dislike him when despite his politically incorrect rhetoric, he simply is concerned about the country's safety and productivity, and in the Obama administration, these took major steps backwards. The alternative, Hillary Clinton is a war criminal who got off Scot-free on some emails that showed that she willfully operated Benghazi and caused the deaths of both innocent Libyan civilians, our troops, and possibly the direct cause to the rise of ISIS on Libyan soil. Her agenda of political correctness will kill this country for the worst. Below are my utmost concerns as to things that are backing the Clinton campaign..

The desperation from the left to deface him is astounding. They are only making those sites and videos just because they are people who cannot respect figures who represent dissenting opinion. This is why our country has a big political divide when it comes to political ideology.

The US economy is having too much outsourcing of jobs to China, and our foreign policy is currently at our worst. I will do anything to take our troops out of the wrong places. Uncontrolled immigration is also a huge problem as there needs to be a revamping of the current process, and up the vetting process from what it currently is.

Forget racism/sexism/homophobia/transphobia etc. These are just buzzwords that anti-Trump people have to say because they have no other argument. The irony about this is that all of this is merely their own virtue signalling just so they can feel included in the cult of political correctness. What they don't understand is that Donald Trump accepts all people by character, and not identity. And this is EXACTLY what a leader should have. Trump is only critical of people he finds with poor character, most of these people he's assailing are in fact, shady people with diluted character.

The only reason why people hate Donald Trump is because he has said some politically incorrect things that he is desperately trying to put himself behind, but only said these things because he is truly concerned about our country, and rightfully so. I am proud to be distant from all of this indoctrination of political correctness and everything that the current establishment has done to lie to us Americans, and a proud Donald Trump supporter in light of the reaction to the current establishment that has failed us. Make America Great Again!
AqutanJul 21, 2016 1:52 AM
Jul 21, 2016 1:54 AM

Mar 2008
We already have like 50 threads about him we didnt need more.
Jul 21, 2016 2:23 AM

Jun 2015
@Nico-

Trump is a buffoon. Obama birth certificate, seriously? Nothing he has proposed - from his tax scheme to his Mexico sponsored wall - has any practical feasibility. But he knows that the people on whom his campaign relies are so frustrated with political inaction, far left ideals and the fear of the unknown that they’re going to eat it up and support his campaign. From reading your post, I feel that you support Trump not because you like the man, but because you have no other choice. Trump may bring an end to political correctness, but don't assume that he won't bring a host of new problems with him. Guess America really is fucked.
Jul 21, 2016 2:31 AM

Jun 2016
Sonobe said:
What does MAL think of Donald Trump and his current campaign?

I've noticed that a lot of people really despise Trump but I'm not sure as to why. Some people have gone as far to make websites and videos to show their hate for Trump. Are they scared for the economy? Are they worried about another world war? Are they afraid that illegals close to them might actually get deported?

What do you think, MAL?

Donald Trump is what Europe needs at least.
Hillary will drag us into more middle eastern war, Trump wants to pull America out and focus on the economy.
After 9/11 and war on terrorism, Europe has become a battleground in its own right.
Jul 21, 2016 2:35 AM

Aug 2013
I don't really care much about Trump beyond the fact that he speaks straight, blames things for what they are and doesn't look for excuses. Also says things others candidates would be too afraid to say because they care more about their image.

Beyond that the support from Trump mainly comes from the fact that you'd have to be brain dead to vote for Hillary, a career of lies, scandal actually getting real people killed, laughing about getting a child rapist off the hook using dirty tactics, schemes and smearing the victims of assault and her husband. I don't care if Trump says mean things Hillary is a literal crimminal and monster. If you vote for her because you've bought into liberal slander on twitter or mainstream media you deserve open borders with African and Syrian migrants and then nuked.
Jul 21, 2016 2:45 AM

Jan 2015
I'd rather vote for a passionate man who truly cares for the welfare of his country, albeit in a rather unorthodox way, than a war-mongering, out of touch, criminal. But I don't live in America, so my opinion doesn't matter.

Jul 21, 2016 2:46 AM

Mar 2008
ItoHoshi said:

Hillary will drag us into more middle eastern war, Trump wants to pull America out and focus on the economy.
After 9/11 and war on terrorism, Europe has become a battleground in its own right.

An economy which he would destroy which would negatively impact much of the world economy as well.

Spooks said:
he speaks straight, blames things for what they are and doesn't look for excuses. Also says things others candidates would be too afraid to say because they care more about their image.

So do autists.
Jul 21, 2016 2:47 AM

Jan 2009
are you aware that he flip flopped on majority of his plans now besides the wall and anti-immigration thing?

he said he will make the USA military great again but where will he get more money when he is about to cut a lot of taxes? he plans to build more infrastructures since he is envious of other countries airports for example but again where will he get the money when he will cut a lot of taxes? he plans to destroy ISIS by bombing the hell of the oil fields and parts of middle east, sure that will work even top military experts says it wont work, he also plans to pay the 19 trillion US dollars national debt in just 8 years that economists are saying is impossible, even if he cut all the military budget every year that is 500+ billion US dollars then it will take like 35+ years to pay for that national debt

and i will not say about his foreign policy of america first because you will not care about that i bet

im no american but seriously he is all talk and no details on how he will achieve his plans
Jul 21, 2016 2:49 AM

Oct 2012
Spooks said:
I don't really care much about Trump beyond the fact that he speaks straight, blames things for what they are and doesn't look for excuses. Also says things others candidates would be too afraid to say because they care more about their image.

Beyond that the support from Trump mainly comes from the fact that you'd have to be brain dead to vote for Hillary, a career of lies, scandal actually getting real people killed, laughing about getting a child rapist off the hook using dirty tactics, schemes and smearing the victims of assault and her husband. I don't care if Trump says mean things Hillary is a literal crimminal and monster. If you vote for her because you've bought into liberal slander on twitter or mainstream media you deserve open borders with African and Syrian migrants and then nuked.

Exactly. I'd rather have an "asshole" in charge, than a Criminal.

The amount of attention the mainstream media has put in the "plagiarism scandal" is laughable, and downright dishonest considering that pretty much all politicians borrow bits and pieces from other speeches, and the particular part that was "plagiarized" was extremely generic anyway. It really shows the desperation of the far left.
Jul 21, 2016 2:49 AM
Jul 2018
here's why Trump sucks and everyone hates him:
removed-userJul 21, 2016 8:56 AM
Jul 21, 2016 2:50 AM

May 2016
Serious war is about to begin in MAL.
Jul 21, 2016 2:58 AM

Jun 2015
Simply because he's a bigot who knows nothing about politics.
Jul 21, 2016 3:17 AM
Jul 2018
im fine with him being president if he going to make z-cup breasts size to all women
Jul 21, 2016 3:41 AM

Jan 2015
Hatred said:

Tumblr's format is cancer to the eyes.
Jul 21, 2016 4:08 AM

Dec 2012
I'm thinking based on this week, all of this was a set up to show us how magnificent Donald Trump Jr. is. I'm already in favor of Trump Sr., but his son's speech was in a league of its own. He has composure and restraint but says it like it is. I hope he runs for president when his father is no longer allowed.
Jul 21, 2016 4:17 AM

Mar 2012
If I were an American I'd vote for Gary Johnson.

I don't think Trump is either homophobic/a bigot/racist or whatever, he just seems to be a very incompetent person to be a president. But instead of someone actually revealing that, there are a bunch of SWJ idiots that got him that far with their shitty HURR I'M OFFENDED rhetoric.

And on the other side you have Shillary, lol.
Jul 21, 2016 4:23 AM
Jul 2018
Status_Effect said:
Hatred said:

Tumblr's format is cancer to the eyes.

i know pal sorry you had to see that..
Jul 21, 2016 4:30 AM
Mar 2011
Nico- said:
I think Donald Trump's campaign is absolutely what America needs.

I don't get why people dislike him when despite his politically incorrect rhetoric, he simply is concerned about the country's safety and productivity, and in the Obama administration, these took major steps backwards. The alternative, Hillary Clinton is a war criminal who got off Scot-free on some emails that showed that she willfully operated Benghazi and caused the deaths of both innocent Libyan civilians, our troops, and possibly the direct cause to the rise of ISIS on Libyan soil. Her agenda of political correctness will kill this country for the worst. Below are my utmost concerns as to things that are backing the Clinton campaign..

The desperation from the left to deface him is astounding. They are only making those sites and videos just because they are people who cannot respect figures who represent dissenting opinion. This is why our country has a big political divide when it comes to political ideology.

The US economy is having too much outsourcing of jobs to China, and our foreign policy is currently at our worst. I will do anything to take our troops out of the wrong places. Uncontrolled immigration is also a huge problem as there needs to be a revamping of the current process, and up the vetting process from what it currently is.

Forget racism/sexism/homophobia/transphobia etc. These are just buzzwords that anti-Trump people have to say because they have no other argument. The irony about this is that all of this is merely their own virtue signalling just so they can feel included in the cult of political correctness. What they don't understand is that Donald Trump accepts all people by character, and not identity. And this is EXACTLY what a leader should have. Trump is only critical of people he finds with poor character, most of these people he's assailing are in fact, shady people with diluted character.

The only reason why people hate Donald Trump is because he has said some politically incorrect things that he is desperately trying to put himself behind, but only said these things because he is truly concerned about our country, and rightfully so. I am proud to be distant from all of this indoctrination of political correctness and everything that the current establishment has done to lie to us Americans, and a proud Donald Trump supporter in light of the reaction to the current establishment that has failed us. Make America Great Again!

bush is an even bigger war criminal and he nver even got indicted so that show your partisanship there and your bais

if you have read the repubicl plaform that trump wil enact like the the whole biblical law iddel im sorry thaat show the gOP and by exastion trump as a zelot and theocratic mided party and no a secular one
Pauper said:
If I were an American I'd vote for Gary Johnson.

I don't think Trump is either homophobic/a bigot/racist or whatever, he just seems to be a very incompetent person to be a president. But instead of someone actually revealing that, there are a bunch of SWJ idiots that got him that far with their shitty HURR I'M OFFENDED rhetoric.

And on the other side you have Shillary, lol.

what garry Jonhson the Libertarian who is really a neocon is Libertarian Colthes he a worse Lie teller than he other two
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 21, 2016 4:45 AM

Dec 2015
Trump is a bigoted dumbass, sprayed with fake tan and stuffed into an overpriced suit. An arrogant, mean, self aggrandising idiot with more dollars than braincells who is in no way qualified to run a country (and I suspect who doesn't actually want to, he just wants to be president to stroke his massive ego)
Jul 21, 2016 5:00 AM

Jun 2016
Bobby2Hands said:
Trump is a bigoted dumbass, sprayed with fake tan and stuffed into an overpriced suit. An arrogant, mean, self aggrandising idiot with more dollars than braincells who is in no way qualified to run a country (and I suspect who doesn't actually want to, he just wants to be president to stroke his massive ego)

Couldn't have been said better, all this hate just spewing about has me pretty worried too o_o I have black male bodied siblings after all and half black male bodied nephews(the brothers married white).
Jul 21, 2016 6:33 AM

Dec 2013
traed said:
ItoHoshi said:

An economy which he would destroy which would negatively impact much of the world economy as well.

Spooks said:
he speaks straight, blames things for what they are and doesn't look for excuses. Also says things others candidates would be too afraid to say because they care more about their image.

So do autists.

If you're gonna say he is going to destroy the economy please tell us how we're not all economists and I doubt that the average MAL user even cares about economics ,unfortunately, so telling us his policy and how it might affect it is important.

And I fail to see the point of your second argument.
Jul 21, 2016 6:45 AM

Mar 2016
Why can't people just vote the minority parties?
Jul 21, 2016 6:48 AM
Mar 2011
BokuNoHawky said:
traed said:

So do autists.

If you're gonna say he is going to destroy the economy please tell us how we're not all economists and I doubt that the average MAL user even cares about economics ,unfortunately, so telling us his policy and how it might affect it is important.

a trad war with china is nota good thing sicne that is one war the us cannoot win well it not like thye have won most war there in sice WWII so thats nothign new
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Jul 21, 2016 7:57 AM

Jul 2014
I can't take the man seriously. He's just a vacuous populist.
Take care of yourself

Jul 21, 2016 8:09 AM

May 2013
You guys are too hard on Hillary. War criminal? Corporate shill? Pshhh. Sounds to me like she's just too nice, I mean her husband got a blowjob while in office and she stayed with him.

Trump on other hand, fuck that. What a a fucking pap smear.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 21, 2016 8:33 AM

Sep 2007
Guy looks like the leader of Team Rocket. Need I say more?

Jul 21, 2016 8:36 AM

Nov 2008
TheDeadApostle said:
Why can't people just vote the minority parties?

The American mainstream has no respect for third parties, it's sad too.

Jul 21, 2016 8:53 AM

Nov 2015
The only good thing that might come out of him is the end of political correctness.
Hatred said:

One of the users name is genderfluiddreamer ffs.
Jul 21, 2016 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
-Stabbed- said:
The only good thing that might come out of him is the end of political correctness.
Hatred said:

why u gotta pay attention to the usernames bruh lol and does it even matter?
Jul 21, 2016 9:18 AM

Nov 2008
Hatred said:
-Stabbed- said:

There are some false accusations in that list, he never called every immigrant a rapist, he was only referring to illegal Mexican immigrants. He never called for Muslims to wear a badge or to shut down all Mosques (if anything only Cruz and Carson even wanted monitoring of them), he had the deport all Muslims policy but that was 180ed recently.

Jul 21, 2016 9:36 AM

Nov 2015
Hatred said:
-Stabbed- said:

There's no doubt that Trump is more likely to be a liability but these tumblrinos dig way too deep.
Jul 21, 2016 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
It's fun to laugh at people saying stupid outrageous shit until you have to live with the consequences of it. Donald Trump makes good television, I don't think he'd make a good president. All he has is vague populism. He can skirt around the label of being a bigot himself but he emboldens actual bigots in his base into being more courageous and upfront about their views. Which is bad for a lot of people and the country as a whole.

I can kind of get the failings and occasional antagonism of PC culture, but if that's all it takes to make you swing so hard to the other side that you become a bigoted alt-righter it doesn't speak well about you.
Jul 21, 2016 9:54 AM

Jan 2015
I hope he wins. He's our savior that has been promised. And there's a problem with some Muslims. Not all Muslims but the ones who take their stupid little religion seriously.
Jul 21, 2016 9:56 AM
Jul 2018
-Stabbed- said:
Hatred said:

There's no doubt that Trump is more likely to be a liability but these tumblrinos dig way too deep.

"tumblrinos' lmao.It's good that they dig way too deep though so trump supporters can open their damn eyes
Jul 21, 2016 10:09 AM
Jul 2018
Hoppy said:
Hatred said:

There are some false accusations in that list, he never called every immigrant a rapist, he was only referring to illegal Mexican immigrants. He never called for Muslims to wear a badge or to shut down all Mosques (if anything only Cruz and Carson even wanted monitoring of them), he had the deport all Muslims policy but that was 180ed recently.

Even if he didn't call every immigrant a rapist,as u said,he did call illegal mexican immigrants rapists.Also he said the following:
"We're going to have to do things that we never did before.And some people are going to be upset about it,but i think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule.And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy.And so we're going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago."
Yahoo News asked Trump whether this level of tracking might require registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion and he said that he wouldn't rule it out.
Jul 21, 2016 10:13 AM

Jan 2015
If you don't vote for Trump this will happen.... Just imagin this being your sister, mother, or even daughter.

Jul 21, 2016 10:43 AM

May 2013
DEVlL said:
If you don't vote for Trump this will happen.... Just imagin this being your sister, mother, or even daughter.

Yeah I'm sure another conservative administration would do wonders for third world tensions...
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 21, 2016 10:55 AM
Oct 2014
I don't really care about Donald Trump, but considering the collective meltdown we wittnessed after the Brexit turnout, I'm kind of curious to see how all the media, establishment and Regressive Left would react if he won. It would be something we have never experienced yet in the history of mankind.

DEVlL said:

What do you mean, this is progress you bigoted far right winger

Ratohnhaketon said:
I'm thinking based on this week, all of this was a set up to show us how magnificent Donald Trump Jr. is. I'm already in favor of Trump Sr., but his son's speech was in a league of its own. He has composure and restraint but says it like it is. I hope he runs for president when his father is no longer allowed.

Lol, this isn't bad, why didn't he run for the presidency?

Jul 21, 2016 11:30 AM

Jun 2015
i like trump

i think he has the power to save america
Jul 21, 2016 12:15 PM

Jan 2015
Imagine this happening to you at you house just because you aren't Muslim

Jul 21, 2016 12:24 PM

Mar 2014
Status_Effect said:
I'd rather vote for a passionate man who truly cares for the welfare of his country, albeit in a rather unorthodox way, than a war-mongering, out of touch, criminal. But I don't live in America, so my opinion doesn't matter.

YES IT DOES! EVERYONE LISTEN TO THE TRUTH THIS WOMAN SPEAKS!

Also your avatar is beautiful.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Jul 21, 2016 12:43 PM

Mar 2014
As for my opinion:

I feel like we know what we'll get from Hillary already since she has been a politician for a long time: We'll get a sickening dose of political correctness, lies, and cover ups. Just listening to this woman always reminds me of an evil dictator in one of those dystopian society movies. She never sounds sincere in any way.

Trump may be incredibly rude, and may have some pretty out therer ideals, however if America wants to change as a country, we have to not be afraid of change: Doing what it takes to actually move towards solving our problems insterad of just watching more appear and watch Politicians give more speeches filled with empty promises.

Will Donald Trump actually make America great again? Hell no. However, he is not part of the Establishment, and he sincerely wants to change things. His views are radical enough that I'm pretty confident that when shit does get too crazy, Americans will actually march in revolution and take actions to reform our government.

Some would call this wishful thinking, however this to me seems like the best chance we have of making change to our country, rather than sticking to the status quo.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Jul 21, 2016 1:01 PM

Mar 2008
BokuNoHawky said:
If you're gonna say he is going to destroy the economy please tell us how we're not all economists and I doubt that the average MAL user even cares about economics ,unfortunately, so telling us his policy and how it might affect it is important

Oh I don't know maybe a wall that has been estimated to be at least 20 billion dollars which he keeps making up a fake lower price. Plus the cost of deportation of thousands of immigrants. The fact he ran his businesses bakrupt multiple times or how he couldnt manage his money for his campaign and used almost all of it up by now. Or how financial experts say how he would destroy the economy. Plus how he is so good at destroying foreign relations, which fucks up the economy since they wont want to deal with the US. Or hmm how about how he wants to get rid of the education department, as if America needs to be any stupidier, which would also effect the economy because everyone would be too dumb to do anything right.

BokuNoHawky said:

Dumpf isn't honest he just has shitty social skills and doesnt really think about anyone but himself.
Jul 21, 2016 2:00 PM

May 2015
His heart and actions are utterly unclouded, they are all those of "Justice".

ashfrliebertJul 21, 2016 2:03 PM
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jul 21, 2016 2:11 PM

Feb 2008
Some of his ideas are fine. Islam is incompatible with the west, terrorism is real, people should not be coming in to countries illegally, and the self-hatred of white people is obnoxious and needs to end.

However.

He's a terrible figurehead for these ideas. Not because I think he's racist-- I don't care if he is-- but because he talks like a seven-year-old, regularly spreads lies, misinformation and conspiracy theories, and is seemingly incapable of talking the nitty-gritty and actual policy.

Nigel Farage is an example of an intelligent person who supports the ideas mentioned above. If Donald Trump is the US' equivalent to Farage, if that's the best the country can do-- then that is a pretty sad statement about the US. Talk about lowest-common-denominator.
Jul 21, 2016 2:30 PM

Jan 2015
StardustNyako said:
Status_Effect said:

YES IT DOES! EVERYONE LISTEN TO THE TRUTH THIS WOMAN SPEAKS!

Also your avatar is beautiful.

I am a man, but K.

And thank you, I guess
Jul 21, 2016 2:51 PM

Jan 2015
vote for trump

Jul 21, 2016 2:56 PM
Mar 2011
Veronin said:
Some of his ideas are fine. Islam is incompatible with the west, terrorism is real, people should not be coming in to countries illegally, and the self-hatred of white people is obnoxious and needs to end.

However.

He's a terrible figurehead for these ideas. Not because I think he's racist-- I don't care if he is-- but because he talks like a seven-year-old, regularly spreads lies, misinformation and conspiracy theories, and is seemingly incapable of talking the nitty-gritty and actual policy.

Nigel Farage is an example of an intelligent person who supports the ideas mentioned above. If Donald Trump is the US' equivalent to Farage, if that's the best the country can do-- then that is a pretty sad statement about the US. Talk about lowest-common-denominator.

Farage is worse than trump he just for enriching the banks and people like that hes a true blue blooded person who lef the converstiev party when they began ot dfret to the center

Jul 21, 2016 3:08 PM

Apr 2013
Break time. Enjoy your break.

Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soft Cats or Furry Cats?

KittenCuddler - 7 hours ago

13 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
22 minutes ago

» are nukes are the reason ww3 didn't started?

Cielord - Yesterday

21 by LoveYourSmile »»
37 minutes ago

» What are the benefits of using 7 feet Rotavator

Mahirakaur - 3 hours ago

1 by Zettaiken »»
2 hours ago

» When did you first experience heartbreak in a romantic sense?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

16 by Mayahuel »»
2 hours ago

» Is hating on Japan cool on the internet? ( 1 2 )

Ahegyao - Apr 16, 2020

93 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.