Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 25, 2016 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Qwenthur D:

Oh well at least he is doing better. Ho Ho Ho seems to have a slightly better relationship with him in the finale as well. Thought the finale was alright with the action between an Object duel again.

Overall, decent show with popcorn entertainment and action. I'm kinda sucker for shows like this so yeah. Ho Ho Ho spinoff when?

Mar 25, 2016 9:55 AM

Jan 2015
Oh, the war maid but this time without the "uniform" is back. Considering he still have some "Luck" to get instant "treatment" from them.
After all this time, I finally start to think "So Qwenthur can get serious injured too".
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 25, 2016 9:57 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Damn Qwenthur got fucked up really badly in this one lol

The finale was decent and I liked how things ended up playing out....Overall the series was definitely better and more funny than I thought it was going to be and I'm really gonna miss our two boys and Froylatia's hot body

7/10
Mar 25, 2016 10:09 AM

Aug 2013
Well, at least this show make me discover a new Waifu, I'll miss you Frolaytia :(

About everything else, nothing to remember.
Mar 25, 2016 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
that was a long ride
i really enjoyed this one, great ending, had me on the edge of the seat!
8/10 <3
Mar 25, 2016 10:21 AM

Feb 2015
i haven't watch the episode yet but wtf ? i'm suprised AF right now because of the Rating. from 6.80 suddenly turn into 7.22. guys what is going on here ? i see it like "bang!" turn into 7.22. i'm very surprised to see that. thank god finally this anime got a score of 7.
Mar 25, 2016 10:36 AM

Jul 2015
It was a nice anime, the main strength for me was the chemistry in the dialogue between the two main, and the action was pretty cool, i hesitate between a 6 and 7 /10
Mar 25, 2016 10:56 AM

Jun 2014
When the OP starts playing in the final episode, you know shit is about to get real. This finale was pretty good imo, very intense and action-packed. I guess my prediction that the mirror would be the key to saving Milinda was somewhat correct, but it was more of the mirror-making process than the actual mirror itself.

Despite my liking of this episode, I feel like the entire anime itself was just average/decent, probably a 5/10. I'll definitely miss the comedic banter between Qwenthur and Havia though.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 25, 2016 10:57 AM
Jan 2014
Overall it was a good show. The action was a bit lame to me but the two main leads are more than enough to save the show.

I could probably watch a full season of just the two guys conversing with each other.
Mar 25, 2016 10:59 AM
Dec 2013
It is one of the better show in this season/quarter.
Mar 25, 2016 11:11 AM

Jan 2011
VanishingKira said:
Welp,no Index S3 announcement :/

First half=Mediocre but entertaining 5/10.
Second half=Below average and a hassle to sit through 4/10.
Overall=4/10.

I'm in this boat. No Index announcement...the pain continues.

Anyway despite a good last episode, the show was not very good. Our two bro's were good here and there with their back and forth but for the most part it was not overly entertaining. It lacked substance in both story and character departments. The "big picture" regarding war, etc being alluded to was lost in the very rigid arc structure of the show. Idk it wasn't very good but had it's rare moments.
Mar 25, 2016 11:21 AM

Jul 2014
A good finale to a show that, in my opinion, is much better than most people actually give it credit for. Seems like Qwenthur x Milinda is confirmed as well, which I'm definitely happy about.

8/10
Mar 25, 2016 11:33 AM

Aug 2008
Boredom made it hard to pay attention at times, so I'm not sure if it was 2-bad or 3-bad... Maybe it wasn't offensively bad but I don't know if it did anything to deserve 3. Oh right, fanservice.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 25, 2016 11:33 AM

Jan 2012
So they managed to save Milinda afterall, thank goodness. Pretty sweet final few minutes too. That aside not much positive to say about this unfortunately. I enjoyed this show quite a bit in the beginning, I really did, but it kept going and somewhere along the way I lost interest. I don't even think it was the show's fault really it just kept doin' what it was doin'. I just got bored and by the end I was finishing it for completion's sake. I wouldn't even say it's a bad show really, but I am glad to be done with it and have no plans on revisiting it. 6/10

Oh, and I did like seeing Qwenthur actually CAN be seriously hurt.
Mar 25, 2016 11:58 AM

Sep 2014
The explosions were beautiful. :' )

I'll miss this animu. It's not quality, but it was truly enjoyable.

*holds back tears*
The sun is a deadly laser
Mar 25, 2016 11:59 AM

Nov 2015
Looks like the slideshow at the end was the filler episode that never came. Always thought there'd been one like that due to the credits. Some good Ohoho screen time too.

All in all, twas entertaining to watch with all it's episodic adventures. The only shame is that it ended just as we were getting into what seemed to be the overlying story 'The List'.

Good watch, wouldn't mind more.
Mar 25, 2016 12:09 PM

Apr 2011
That was awesome.

The anime original ending is very good. Really intense to save the Princess. The injuries Qwen took were serious but he survived. Ohoho and Qwen getting closer. The little elite's blush was cute. Wait for 5 years and she'll have those G cups. Gotta love the moment Qwen was catching the Princess. It was so sweet.

Whatever negativity this show has, for me it was a fun ride. Qwen and Havia's partnership, the hot Commander, two Elites fighting for a student engineer, the maids. As honeysuckle said, he'll become a monster. He's a freakin' genius I'd say.

I'm fine whether this will have another season or not.

8/10
Mar 25, 2016 12:18 PM

Jun 2012
I've never been so relieved to see an anime end. Should have dropped this long ago.
2/10
Only because I enjoyed the fanservice.
Mar 25, 2016 1:03 PM
Jan 2016
This was crap, immature and stuff.
Is there a third season?
Mar 25, 2016 1:30 PM

Jul 2015
It was fun. I enjoyed it. 7/10
Mar 25, 2016 1:39 PM

Feb 2015
Great final episode in my opinion. i really like it. especially the place where they ended this series. in the middle of flowers field XD pretty cool XD
this word tho "Aishiteru ze baby" (sorry if i'm wrong) my reaction like WOW! that is so cool XD really cool coming from qwenthur. really like that word XD
but no after credit scene ? :( i wish second season tho.....

Overall from this series, i really like it a lot. always looking foward every next week to watch this anime. i was into it. i enjoyed it a lot. a great military, Sci-fi show XD, with two bastards as the MC talk to each other like that, i found that really entertaining with the fanservice too XD. the action was PRETTY good i guess since they were using CGI. at least i can say it was pretty cool. The main action is not the Object here but i think it was the strategy, and i like it :D
The music for the OP and ED was great imo too. really fit to the atmosphere in this anime, just...i like it, especially the first and second OP.
i give 9/10 for this anime :D

wish for second season but i think it will be impossible. well, it can't be helped.

Index ??? where are you ???? season 3 ??? J.C Staff ? where are you ??? c'mon!!!
you ain't gonna tell me you will not continue it just because Mami Kawada has stop making songs ? LOL XD
YizelTroMar 25, 2016 1:45 PM
Mar 25, 2016 1:41 PM

Aug 2014
Decent anime. Hope for a second season.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Mar 25, 2016 1:50 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I watched this for so long in the hope of watching a Frolaytia swimsuit episode and this is how I was rewarded?!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 25, 2016 2:01 PM

Dec 2013
Not sure how to feel right now. Part of me is relieved that's it's over and part of me is sad that it has ended.

Really forgettable series tbh
Mar 25, 2016 2:41 PM

Aug 2013
I actually enjoyed this series a lot and it sucks that it's going off. For the this and the last episode to be an original style ending, it was pretty damn good which is rare for that sort of thing. I'm already reading the LNs which the anime adapted pretty damn well. Currently in Volume 8. There's a lot of material for a second and perhaps even a third season assuming sales do well but overall, I rate this series at an 8 / 10.
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 25, 2016 3:20 PM

Jul 2009
"It's a mystery to me too" Qwenthur that is what is called plot armour. Or simply the power of being a main character. Good job Qwenthur. Despite all the disbelief this anime has managed to instill in me it was still rather enjoyable.

But how the hell is he carrying this girl even though he's seriously injured and even had to have Havia carry him? Oh nvm we shouldn't ask questions anymore.

EDIT: typo.
InugirlzMar 25, 2016 5:26 PM
Mar 25, 2016 3:42 PM

Jul 2015
I'm always both sad and happy when an anime ends. Doesn't matter which one. Happy because it was a fun experience and sad because it ended. I enjoyed Heavy Object a lot since it puts my delusional fantasies of seeing Battleships trying to kill each other into "reality", in the form of an anime with high speed metal marbles that survive nuclear blasts. It was like a nerd's dream come true, really.

Thanks y'all. ;)

-Cries in Japanese- /5

Mar 25, 2016 3:43 PM

Sep 2014
Great ending imo.

Hoping a second season to see the development of MC-kun and his harem and also for Havia and his fiance.

8/10
Mar 25, 2016 3:47 PM

Dec 2009
Really fantastic conclusion to Heavy Object. Definitely expecting a second season in the future. Can't believe how badly Qwenthur and Havia got fucked up, guess it shows they're not always invincible. Really glad none of them died. Got really pumped up when the opening theme played and Qwenthur's genius was displayed again.

The ending scene where they saved the princess and Havia picked up Quenthur like a princess was amazing. I ship them as the greatest bromance ever. Looking forward to future seasons if we get them, because this show really deserves it. I need to see Quenthur and Havia take on more threats together ;_;

5/5 for the episode and a 9/10 for the whole season. Going to miss having Heavy Object every week. Also sucks no Index season 3 announcement yet.
Mar 25, 2016 3:50 PM

Jan 2014
Havia picking Qwenthur up bridal style was probably my favorite part.

"He's my partner!" The bromance is still strong.

And the beginning was brutal! Those two never got seriously injured so that was a huge surprise. I was worried for a moment but I'm glad the princess was saved in the end.

Man, I'm going to miss this show. Like really miss it. The misadventures of Qwenthur & Havia have been fun.
Mar 25, 2016 3:52 PM

Jan 2014
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Also sucks no Index season 3 announcement yet.

I'm so disappointed about that.
Mar 25, 2016 4:07 PM

Sep 2014
A nice finale and a solid 7/10 anime imo.
Mar 25, 2016 4:20 PM

Nov 2012
Not enough Froylatia in the ending...
Average series... to be honest the only reason I kept watching it was Froylatia....
Wanted to give it an 8 cause of Froylatia and specially cause of the maids, but noooooooooooo it gets a 6.
jose21Mar 27, 2016 1:08 PM
Mar 25, 2016 4:54 PM

Jan 2014
Well that ending felt kinda Rushed, ohoho,..

Seriously though, it could have done with one or two more episodes. Preferably two, with one of them being 100% Frolaytia.

All in all a rather bad show that became my favourite airing of the week for two whole seasons. It was the opposite of pretentious, rather than a dumb show playing smart, it was a smart show playing dumb, which is something of a rarity in anime these days. A solid 9/10.

Inugirlz said:
But how the hell is he carry this girl even though he's seriously injured and even had to have Havia carry him? Oh nvm we shouldn't ask questions anymore.

Yup, I was expecting him to get knocked out cold when he tried to catch her. Coming down with a parachute, you still retain quite a decent velocity, and adding a 5 meter leap to it doesn't help.

N1ghtStr1k3 said:
I enjoyed Heavy Object a lot since it puts my delusional fantasies of seeing Battleships trying to kill each other into "reality", in the form of an anime with high speed metal marbles that survive nuclear blasts. It was like a nerd's dream come true, really.

-Cries in Japanese- /5

+1
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Mar 25, 2016 4:56 PM

Apr 2014
what the fuck is this???
24 episodes of this inferior work of kamachi and still no index III announcement.
shitttttttttttt
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Mar 25, 2016 5:16 PM

Sep 2013
oh so this series has come to an end, along with Gate, .... my happy Fridays have gone now :(((
Mar 25, 2016 5:34 PM

Oct 2015
great series. I loved to follow week after week. A beautiful and happy ending, despite the fall of a great friend. RIP baby magnum. I loved the final embrace and closing scenes. I'll get the RAW just to have good catches of those images. Final Score 8
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Mar 25, 2016 5:45 PM

May 2015
I will miss Frolaytia ):

Solid final episode. It was really good. Honestly, the show really got repetitive during the second half, but final couple of arcs were really great and enjoyable to watch. So I'll up this to 8/10.

Did this final episode actually end on an original note or according to the light novel?

Mar 25, 2016 6:00 PM
Jul 2018
That was one hell of a ride.

I really enjoyed this series. I'm definitely gonna continue and read the LN.

Here's to hoping for a season 2!
Mar 25, 2016 6:18 PM

Jul 2014
A bit Gatling-033'ed, the ending I think...

But I loved this series.
It would be good if there were a second season.
Mar 25, 2016 6:39 PM

Oct 2011
Its over NOOOO T___T

Will miss them
Mar 25, 2016 7:39 PM

Aug 2013
About this episode, was a good end in my opinion, and in the scene where Qwenthur says "Aishiteru ze, Baby" I think it may have been a reference to the phrase "Aishiteru ze Kashim" in the anime Full Metal Panic!

This anime was better than I expected, I started watching without many expectations and then after was looking forward to the next episode, the plot certainly wowed me, I quite liked the characters too, especially the protagonists

This was really a work with good development and very consistent, plus a good dose of action, even if not an amazing adaptation, sure is a good entertainment, I'll miss this adaptation, and I would like to see a second season of the anime further ahead ..
Mar 25, 2016 8:34 PM

Feb 2015
So we see Qwenthur's luck getting pushed to the edge. But he still manages to survive. He truly does have the devil's own luck.

Overall I liked this anime! I'm glad it kept it's consistent theme to it throughout the show. I'm not really a big fan of mecha but this is one of those exceptions.

Hoping for a season 2.

Anime | Profile | Manga
「The day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday I saw a deer, and today, you.」

Mar 25, 2016 8:44 PM

Sep 2013
That was a fantastic season ( ?! ) finale. The score was awesome and including an OP song, especially one as amazing as ALL OFF's "Never Gave Up" is always more than welcome. Please JC Staff/author! We want more Heavy Object. I'd love to know what this "List" is about!
Swadok said:
Well, at least this show make me discover a new Waifu, I'll miss you Frolaytia :(

About everything else, nothing to remember.

Oh c'mon, did you not enjoy the raw destructive power of the Objects??
Mar 25, 2016 9:25 PM

Jul 2009
Well it was a waste of potential since the 3rd episode and since such series aren't that good like people are saying here I'm not surprised if this series is forgotten in a few months after this episode.

As @Swadok said, ''Nothing to remember.''

4/10
Mar 25, 2016 9:34 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
My guilty pleasure from Fall 2015. It was really fun at times, though some episodes were a miss. The finale was awesome!

5/5 for this episode
7/10 for this series.
Mar 25, 2016 10:24 PM
Jul 2018
Qwenthur got hurt so badly!

Qwenthur and the others were able to stop Milinda's Object from rampage!
Mar 25, 2016 10:33 PM
Sep 2014
Just wondering, but was this arc written by the original author too?
Mar 25, 2016 10:57 PM

May 2015
So it ends...

Alright final episode. Below-average to average series.... I won’t miss any of the characters (or situations they were in). The series was longer than it should’ve been, in all honesty... Overall, the show was somewhat entertaining, but forgettable—to say the least.

4/10

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Mar 25, 2016 11:36 PM

Dec 2010
This show is a solidly built, entertaining anime.

The fight scenes were well animated, the way in which the Objects operated reasonably scientific. I quite like the way they actually sketched out the politics of the world they lived in; its quite a contrast to normal anime where the world is usually a blurry background prop.

Thankfully, we are spared stupid scenes where the MC starts screaming and performs miracles through the power of love/emotion. This MC uses his brain and the way in which the Objects were defeated make sense.

The characters are quite likable and the bro-ness between Quenthur and Havia is refreshing.

I'm going to miss Ohoho.

NSFW

Good show.
JacaraMar 25, 2016 11:41 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

61 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 4, 2023 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.