Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 6, 2016 1:30 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III | TV | PV
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III adapts the Death Busters arc from the fifth and sixth volumes of the manga. The new season will broadcast on April 4.

Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song | TV | PV
The new video previews the second cours of Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou, which will premiere on April 3.

Flying Witch | TV | PV
The new video of Flying Witch previews the anime's opening song, titled "Shanranran feat. 96 Neko."

Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! | TV | CM
Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! is an anime adaptation of the Gyakuten Saiban games. The new video previews the first episode.

Hundred | TV | PV
The new videos preview various characters in the series, which is slated for Spring 2016. It also features the main theme song "BLOODRED" by D-selections.

Kiznaiver | TV | PV
The new video previews Hajime Tenga and Tsuguhito Yuta.

Kuma Miko | TV | PV
Kuma Miko adapts the manga by Masume Yoshimoto. It revolves around the shrine maiden Machi, who wants to study in the city. Kiyoshi Matsuda (episode director for Gugure! Kokkuri-san) will direct the anime at Kinema Citrus. The new video previews the ending theme song "KUMAMIKO DANCING." by Natsumi Hioka (as Machi Amayadori) and Hiroki Yasumoto (as Natsu Kumai).

Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) | TV | CM
A new CM for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of Magi: Sinbad no Bouken.

Note: The video is region blocked; click here for an alternative link.

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? | TV | PV
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? adapts the light novel with the same name by Shibai Kineko. The series features a protagonist who never trusts females he encounters online. The new video previews the opening theme, titled "1st Love Story" by Luce Twinke Wink☆.

Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités | TV | PV
Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités adapts the fantasy simulation RPG mobile game, where the land is dominated by sword and magic users. The video features the ending theme song "Xenotopia" by Suzuko Mimori.

Sinbad | Movie | Trailer
Sinbad is the final part of Nippon Animation's trilogy, which was made to commemorate the studio's 40th anniversary. The movie will contain a recap of the first two movies and original content which will conclude the story. It is expected to premiere on May 14.

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge | TV | PV
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge is a TV adaptation based on the web manga by Nozomi Uda. It features the laid-back boy Tanaka-kun, who doesn't try. The new video previews the opening theme song, "Utatane Sunshine" by Unlimited tone. In addition, it reveals a broadcast date of April 9.

Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions | Movie | Trailer
Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions is a new movie in the Yu☆Gi☆Oh! franchise to commemorate the manga's 20th anniversary. The movie is set to take place six months after the story of the manga and is expected to premiere on April 23.

Sakana-sanJul 20, 2016 10:43 AM
Mar 6, 2016 1:39 PM

Aug 2013
Hundred- 'plot' of the year ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
''Hayao Miyazaki was a mistake''
-Anime
Mar 6, 2016 1:41 PM

Jan 2015
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? - wrong PV.

YURI KUMA ARASHI OF THE SEASON, HELL YEAH. In any case, what the fuck, the ED of Kuma MIko...
I hope it won't be just a short. Looks funny.

Hundred...probably skip. Generic harem shit of the season.

Tanaka-kun doesn't look bad, will give it a try.

Yuri in Sailor Moon...I guess?
XenocrisiMar 6, 2016 2:34 PM
Mar 6, 2016 1:41 PM

Dec 2012
Ano, the PV under Netoge is the PV for Bungou Stray Dogs.
Mar 6, 2016 1:45 PM

Mar 2015
The PV of Ace Attorney looks bad in terms of production, seems like a Tv Station will be the main producer(which is bad)
Mar 6, 2016 1:47 PM

Jan 2015
lezerman said:
The PV of Ace Attorney looks bad in terms of production, seems like a Tv Station will be the main producer(which is bad)

Yeah, the animation looks quite bad. I'm surprised, because A-1 Pictures animation is often really good.
Mar 6, 2016 1:55 PM

Mar 2013
Replaced the Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? video with the correct one. Thank you!
Mar 6, 2016 2:00 PM

Apr 2014
Xenocrisi said:
lezerman said:

Yeah, the animation looks quite bad. I'm surprised, because A-1 Pictures animation is often really good.
a1 is only as good as the staff they get

they have a bunch of shit as much as good
Mar 6, 2016 2:23 PM

May 2013
Really looking forward to Kuma Miko. I'm already in love with its ED *_*

Then Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge which looks entertaining. And last Kiznaiver.

I'm a bit disappointed with Gyakuten Saiban's visual, seems a bit cheap in comparison with the others, i hope the anime will at least be interesting.
Mar 6, 2016 2:29 PM

Aug 2012
Kiznaiver looks nice. I'm looking forward to it.
Mar 6, 2016 2:30 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The beginning of Tanaka-kun's PV always gets me.
Really looking forward to this.
Same for Kiznaiver, Concrete Revolutio second season and Flying Witch.
Hundred and Seisen Cerberus looks like they will be garbage.
DatRandomDudeMar 6, 2016 2:34 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 6, 2016 2:40 PM

May 2012
Hundred, Sailor Moon, Magi looks, Netoge no Yome and Seisen Cerberus look good to me

Not sure about Kiznaiver. This good be bad or good.
Mar 6, 2016 3:48 PM

Sep 2014
flying witch looks pretty dope
Mar 6, 2016 4:08 PM

Oct 2012
SOL anime look good this season.
Mar 6, 2016 4:08 PM

Feb 2013
Dat Yu-gi-oh hype though!

Flying Witch looks like it'll be nice too.
Mar 6, 2016 5:14 PM

Nov 2011
Not very impressed by the Ace Attorney PV :/

On the other hand, the Concrete Revolutio Season 2 preview looks awesome. That and Bungou Stray Dogs are going to kill it Spring Season. Going to be great.
Mar 6, 2016 5:34 PM

Jun 2014
Why does Sailor Moon Crystal go from Season 1 to Season 3 lol?

I feel like MAL should change the second cour listing of the original or something, because otherwise this will bother me forever.
Mar 6, 2016 5:39 PM

Jan 2014
I had a feeling that Ace Attorney was going to share the same fate as Denpa Kyoushi did, which is also an anime by A-1 Pictures.

Kuma Miko is definitely the sleeper of the season.

Also looking forward to Flying Witch and Tanaka-kun, possibly Kiznaiver as well.
Mar 6, 2016 6:27 PM

Jul 2009
Jerkhov said:
Why does Sailor Moon Crystal go from Season 1 to Season 3 lol?

The first Crystal series is two seasons in one.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Mar 6, 2016 7:53 PM
Dec 2015
Is it just me, or does the art in Tanaka-kun look good? I really liked the animation they showed in the town.
Hi
Mar 7, 2016 12:07 AM

Aug 2013
Been waiting for the PV for Tanaka-kun wo Itsumo Kedaruge to come out and it didn't disappoint. It's got everything i like about the manga right and the music totally sold me.
Mar 7, 2016 3:39 AM
Mar 2012
Yay the new voice of Pedobear!
YuGiOh looks absolutely dope, tho I never watched the series.
Cerberus: why mc knocked out sleeping so much?
Kiznaiver: Triggery but shows little.
Hundred: showed all the cliches so ep1 could just skip into story proper?
Mar 7, 2016 4:21 AM

Apr 2008
Amiluhur said:
Been waiting for the PV for Tanaka-kun wo Itsumo Kedaruge to come out and it didn't disappoint. It's got everything i like about the manga right and the music totally sold me.

Same here! Also the cast seems perfect - can't wait!!!! >.< Also hype for Kiznaiver is steadily building.

Ace Attorney PV was so low res I'll wait for another one to come out before feeling too underwhelmed ^^;
Mar 7, 2016 4:39 AM

Jul 2015
too much anime to avoid here !!
Mar 7, 2016 7:39 AM

Jul 2012
That Concrete Revolutio PV just made me feel like I want April to come faster. I'm expecting the second season to be even better than the first.

Also, Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge and Kuma Miko are looking good.

I'm a bit disappointed with Ace Attorney. They could have made the animation better.
Mar 7, 2016 10:38 AM

Apr 2015
Yessss I cant wait for Sailor Moon Crystal it looks amazing and the Death Busters arc is one of my fav. c:
Mar 7, 2016 2:53 PM

Mar 2015
It's amazing that the voice actors of Yugioh returned after like 14 years?

I mean Yugi's voice actor barely doing anything other than Yugi, so I thought he stopped being a voice actor.

I can see that Hundred is next season's anime with "plot"

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
47 minutes ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
49 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
4 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.