Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 23, 2015 9:19 AM

Apr 2011
That movie is so hilarious!!

And this episode is cool!!
Can't wait for more!!

May 23, 2015 12:13 PM
Jul 2018
This episode taught us a lesson to not to drink anything in unknown resorts.
Next episode is going to be fun and we will see more from the Sniper Duo.
May 23, 2015 1:45 PM

Feb 2014
Assassination failed because Koro-sensei had previously unknown power

Some students got infected with virus

I will always remember Ave Maria from hitman blood money
May 23, 2015 2:11 PM

Feb 2014
The three Bitch-Sensei shorts at the end were amusing. Wearing the Naruto headband on her head does make her cuter admittedly. ^_^

The film was bloody hilarious, but didn't stop Koro-Sensei from being one step ahead of his student once more. A brilliant plan would work against most enemies, but against Koro-Sensei, you need a 100% flawless plan to even have a slight chance of beating him.

Next episode looks to be pretty epic. =D
May 23, 2015 3:36 PM

Mar 2008
Does anyone else wish they had a Ritsu app on their phone?
May 23, 2015 3:38 PM
Aug 2014
Awesome episode!! The best arc got to the best part!! :D
I hope they're able to put the part where Nagisa does that thing into the next episode! It's just so hilarious! :P
May 23, 2015 6:42 PM

Oct 2011
Their plan was amazing. Almost worked too

New enemy OMG

Was the virus in their drink??
May 23, 2015 7:37 PM

Apr 2010
10/10 for that assassination attempt. Even though it failed, the plan was pretty good.

Loved the new opening sequence.
May 23, 2015 9:44 PM

Feb 2012
That assassination attempt was epically bad-ass!

Btw, who was the middle character during Irina's last special... naruto - ? - Koro sensei.

Irina's got skills!! I mean as an assassin for sure, but most importantly some hot kissing skills for sure!! ;D
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 23, 2015 9:58 PM

Jan 2011
Bitch-sensei's secret skills though.
May 23, 2015 11:21 PM

Jan 2013
New OP :o it's easier to see the students' names and cute to see them in summer clothes but the new dance move is even weirder

It may have failed but that was one awesome assassination attempt right there. Curious about this third party.

Bitch-sensei trivia was such lol
May 23, 2015 11:54 PM

Dec 2013
I like this show quite a bit, but I have to say that this episode made very little sense.

First, how is it possible that an unknown third party figure out about the Japanese Government's assassination attempt, managed to sneak onto the Island, undetected with a virus, no less, and make an attempt on the students?
Also, how would they manage to poison the kids?? Isn't it their first day on the island??? Does it mean the Hotel staff are shady as hell as well?
Did the students not only decide on the reward only days before, right after the exam results were posted????
If so then the third party must have a mole in the classroom or something, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to make such elaborate preparations beforehand.

Second, if the third party was gunning for Koro, then did it mean that they KNEW that the kids were gonna fail at their attempt? That would mean that they had top-secret, not-known-to-man information about Koro's "Final Form" ability then, right? But he's never actually used it before, so how the hell would they know? Also, if they knew so much about Koro, enough to predict the kids would lose and stuff, then why did the third party not kill him off and claim the reward in the first place? What good would capturing Koro do for them, since they essentially cannot contain him once he regenerates, AND they cannot extract his cells or anything until he actually does. Then what's the point in this "third party organization" then?

The episode was exciting and the first half was elaborate as heck, but the second part makes literally no sense.

Oh, and Bitch Jelavic was the highlight of this show, hands down. Her three part skit at the end was the episode's saving grace.
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 24, 2015 1:21 AM

Sep 2013
Great episode. They were so in sync as a team that I half-wanted them to succeed even though it's hard to actually want them to kill Koro-sensei. lol.
May 24, 2015 2:05 AM

Dec 2011
L-Ryoshi said:

Good questions.
But don't worry, you'll get the answers by the end of this arc.
May 24, 2015 2:56 AM
Apr 2015
L-Ryoshi said:
I like this show quite a bit, but I have to say that this episode made very little sense.

First, how is it possible that an unknown third party figure out about the Japanese Government's assassination attempt, managed to sneak onto the Island, undetected with a virus, no less, and make an attempt on the students?
Also, how would they manage to poison the kids?? Isn't it their first day on the island??? Does it mean the Hotel staff are shady as hell as well?
Did the students not only decide on the reward only days before, right after the exam results were posted????
If so then the third party must have a mole in the classroom or something, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to make such elaborate preparations beforehand.

Second, if the third party was gunning for Koro, then did it mean that they KNEW that the kids were gonna fail at their attempt? That would mean that they had top-secret, not-known-to-man information about Koro's "Final Form" ability then, right? But he's never actually used it before, so how the hell would they know? Also, if they knew so much about Koro, enough to predict the kids would lose and stuff, then why did the third party not kill him off and claim the reward in the first place? What good would capturing Koro do for them, since they essentially cannot contain him once he regenerates, AND they cannot extract his cells or anything until he actually does. Then what's the point in this "third party organization" then?

The episode was exciting and the first half was elaborate as heck, but the second part makes literally no sense.

Oh, and Bitch Jelavic was the highlight of this show, hands down. Her three part skit at the end was the episode's saving grace.

Just it hasn't been explained YET, doesn't mean that it doesn't make any sense.
Why don't you wait until everything is explained and then ask the unanswered questions you still have?
May 24, 2015 6:29 AM

Aug 2014
New form of defense from Koro-sensei.. xD That was hilarious!
And the new video of the OP is amazing. The new dance is very funny! :D
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
May 24, 2015 9:45 AM

Jan 2014
koro sensei looks so cute like that LOL
May 24, 2015 9:57 AM

Dec 2013
MadCupcake said:

Why don't you wait until everything is explained and then ask the unanswered questions you still have?

Funny, I thought the reason why we have this forum here was to air the questions we have about things that don't make sense and ask for answers and explanations. I asked my questions in this episodes thread specifically because they never explained it during this episode, and hence it didn't make sense at the end, is there anything wrong with that?

At least the other guy who politely told me that the answers would be in next episode didn't seem to think so....
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 24, 2015 1:22 PM

Mar 2012
Mroujeee said:
I will always remember Ave Maria from hitman blood money

this
btw, why did they choose this song? were they really trying to reference blood money or blood money was in fact referencing another thing?
Toru_VMOMay 24, 2015 3:43 PM
May 24, 2015 2:10 PM
Dec 2010
I find it funny that this new enemy has all the methods or whatever to everything at the perfect time in the perfect location, and yet seems to not have paid too close attention to the class so far because if he did I doubt he would have chosen Nagisa as one of the two people to bring Korosensei to him. Yes, Nagisa is short, but at the same time it has been implied multiple times that he can be quite a quick and efficient killer if he wants to.

Oh well, plenty of other open questions as well, maybe there'll be a reason for choosing Nagisa aside from just being short.
May 24, 2015 2:48 PM

Jan 2013
They had a great plan, and well executed, wasn't expecting for a virus and a third party though.
May 24, 2015 11:17 PM

Nov 2012
kind of bullshit that koro-sensei escaped the attack by shrinking himself.
the assassination plan was really good though.
May 25, 2015 2:42 AM

Feb 2015
Karasuma dance with the new move is out of character :v

jbeat said:

Btw, who was the middle character during Irina's last special... naruto - ? - Koro sensei.

I think she was the heroine from matsui-sensei previous work
May 25, 2015 4:01 AM

Oct 2014
fave arc tbh c:
May 25, 2015 1:44 PM

Jul 2012
The episode was okay, Koro-Sensei is obviously too OP to die right now.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
May 25, 2015 5:35 PM

Oct 2013
They were so darn close. Man
May 26, 2015 1:02 AM

May 2015
Darn, this episode got me at the edge of my seat! That assassination was awesome! I also love how the two snipers got some screentime. Can't wait for the next ep, gah my anticipation is killing me!
Karma is such a cute devil. :3 Mehehe.
And omfg that new op, I am honestly embarassed just by watching it, but it was so fun and it made my heart fluffy. This is why I love AssClass. :')
mao666May 26, 2015 1:22 AM
May 26, 2015 1:07 AM

Dec 2010
Great strategy by E-class. Too bad it didn't work though.

Vindstot said:

Wonder how majority of the students got infected by the virus in the first place and how come some of them aren't affected by it. Anyhow, infiltration quest next week should be interesting.

llcruz said:

And how did they get infected in the first place? My first thought was the water but not all of the students were infected... hope they explain this in the next episode.

L-Ryoshi said:

That was what I first thought. The hotel staff seemed shady. I thought it was the juice because most that were infected by the virus were the students shown drinking the orange juice. Plus this scene:

But then I realized that Yoshida was also shown drinking the juice:

..yet he was still fine when shown later on:

Now I'm confused ><
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2015 3:23 AM

Oct 2008
As expected, because of Koro-sensei's trump card, all of the Class E's hardly planned assassinations went to trash!
high density Crystal that can withstand a nuclear bomb? so what's next? a super ultra hyper high density Crystal that can withstand an Anti-matter Dark energy/matter attack!?
A Third party always ruins the fun. But Koro-sensei has contingency plans for this all for the sake of protecting his students. Ritsu's cooperation with Koro-sensei...what are they planning?
5/5.
Very hilarious Irina Jelavich's Super-Secret Skills Series!

May 26, 2015 7:48 AM

Mar 2013
I really want to see the whole movie about Koro-sensei
and lol at Irina's super skills ^^
May 26, 2015 1:10 PM

Jun 2013
all that shit was meaningless oh what a surprise
May 27, 2015 12:14 AM
Jul 2018
Seeing Koro-sensei's embarrassing montage was epic!! I really enjoyed it and wow that assassination attempt was great. I can’t wait to see who the scarred man is.
May 27, 2015 12:33 AM

Dec 2013
OP changed! Chiba got front of the character introductions! :D (not dancing though :'( )
That was badass and Chiba finally got a decent amount of lines. Whoever his voice actor is is amazing and fits his character so well! (thank god he didn't fall ill! He's too badass and I hope to see more if him later on!)

For those people asking if you noticed while watching it they spiked their drinks to make them sick.
May 27, 2015 12:35 AM

Dec 2013
Corwen said:
Great strategy by E-class. Too bad it didn't work though.

Vindstot said:

Wonder how majority of the students got infected by the virus in the first place and how come some of them aren't affected by it. Anyhow, infiltration quest next week should be interesting.

llcruz said:

And how did they get infected in the first place? My first thought was the water but not all of the students were infected... hope they explain this in the next episode.

L-Ryoshi said:

That was what I first thought. The hotel staff seemed shady. I thought it was the juice because most that were infected by the virus were the students shown drinking the orange juice. Plus this scene:

But then I realized that Yoshida was also shown drinking the juice:

..yet he was still fine when shown later on:

Now I'm confused ><

They probably only put the virus in a couple of drinks. Afterall the assassins said that they wanted students to hand over koro sensei.
May 27, 2015 5:54 AM

Dec 2010
Shadowsnake777 said:

They probably only put the virus in a couple of drinks. Afterall the assassins said that they wanted students to hand over koro sensei.[/quote]

Yoshida must've been blessed by the gods then. He was the only one who didn't get infected after drinking the juice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2015 2:18 PM

Aug 2013
Wow, that's some pure Dr. Evil shit right there. I mean, waiting for a bunch of kids to neutralize Koro-sensei, poison them and then profit from it, that's just... evil.

But the lack of reaction from Koro-sensei makes me believe that he had already planned something if that situation was to happen.

Their plan was great though. Way more elaborated than I would have thought :P

Those little sketch of Irina-sensei at the end were damn hilarious.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 28, 2015 7:50 AM
Jul 2018
Corwen said:
Shadowsnake777 said:

They probably only put the virus in a couple of drinks. Afterall the assassins said that they wanted students to hand over koro sensei.

Yoshida must've been blessed by the gods then. He was the only one who didn't get infected after drinking the juice.[/quote]
He must have Brazilian blood within him. After all, they're many Brazilians in Japan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians_in_Japan
May 28, 2015 10:22 PM

Sep 2014
I can't wait to see the person who is behind it all! :O

Irina's segment at the end was very funny though.
May 29, 2015 2:36 PM

Dec 2008
abrokenpiano said:
I can't wait to see the person who is behind it all! :O

Irina's segment at the end was very funny though.

Hahaha, epic avatar picture :D
May 30, 2015 5:18 AM

Jun 2013
New opening scenes!
Koro-sensei inside a bubble container is awesome.
The other students were sick because of the artificial virus.
Koro-sensei thought of a plan to steal the remedy.
CLASS 3-E TO THE RESCUE.
Irina's segment at the end is priceless.
May 30, 2015 5:19 PM

Feb 2013
I'm gonna 5 this episode because Ritsu was too cute.

So why not just give the baddie what he wants? Korosensei is gonna break out eventually anyways (win-win).

Also, it was check mate. All they have to do is go with the anti-teacher stuff in a room with deadly spikes and filled with the students. An explosion would equal their deaths, which Korosensei can't do. Easy win.
May 31, 2015 1:59 AM
Jun 2014
StevenHu said:
This was the weakest episode in a while. Hopefully the situation of a heist gets this show to be more interesting by the next.

Are you serious? Did we watch the same episode?

1) All the buildup for an assassination completed & Koro-Sensei's (last?) trump card revealed.

2) New arc start.

3) Ritsu proving why she is best girl.
Jun 4, 2015 8:12 AM

Jan 2008
Praise-worthy assassination attempt! Gotta hand it to the E Class. Figures that Koro-Sensei had a trump card. Now for some antidote.
Jun 13, 2015 10:28 AM

Jul 2009
Holy crap, great episode! The plan was sooooo close to working ... I mean, embarrassing him for AN HOUR by showing footage, that was great XD Not to mention their plan ... ah man, I guess the snipers just were really feeling the pressure though >_< Well, of course Korosensei's master defense as well ... turning into a little ball :P
So someone else slipped a drug into their drinks (I'm guessing) to take out the students? D: Man that's rough ... so now they have to sneak into that fortress somehow O_O I wonder who the heck that guy is ... ah well, on to the next episode~!
Jun 16, 2015 8:15 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that is straight to the point, with a good dose of action and with a final really well done, even if a remote idea of what would happen, it was not so impossible to predict. Overall, the TV series is improving further, who knows how this will end the first season. Nice is the ultimate dedicated to B-sensei. Drawings and animations as discrete quality, catchy soundtrack. Cute video of the new opening.
Jun 19, 2015 8:13 AM

Jun 2008
L-Ryoshi said:
MadCupcake said:

Funny, I thought the reason why we have this forum here was to air the questions we have about things that don't make sense and ask for answers and explanations.

The problem is that you ask questions that shouldn't be questions because with even a little thought they would have been answered.
Seriously? How they manage to sneak into the island? How hard is that for a group with connections? Maybe they didn't even need to sneak. And what is so hard about having the virus with them? It's little glass bottles that can be put even in your pocket, not a titan's piano. What a ridiculous question.
How poison the kids. Something in their food or drink(probably the orange juice). What is so hard about paying someone from the stuff to throw that in? Seriously, couldn't you think this things for yourself? Such simple things and you ask questions about them.
Jun 28, 2015 9:26 PM

Jan 2013
Karma was hilarious.
The new OP was pretty cool :)
Jun 29, 2015 4:04 PM

May 2012
Nice episode but that ending didn't look too good! Let's see what happens next though.
Jul 2, 2015 10:11 AM

Jan 2013
Best attempt yet. Sad they went for the heist instead of handing over Korosensei
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

qpq - Mar 27, 2015

161 by tiaamyom »»
Apr 28, 3:25 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2015

150 by tiaamyom »»
Apr 24, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2015

408 by bubba460z »»
Apr 21, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2015

178 by tiaamyom »»
Apr 18, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

127 by tiaamyom »»
Apr 15, 2:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.