Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2009 6:14 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, Astrias is just annoying here in the beginning =.= Guin and the others didn't have a lot of screentime as the episode is focused on Mongauli^^ May i say that Amnelis looks as hot as ever in her outfit^^ this is the first time i seen her blush which is good to see XD Remus's eyes at the end gives me the creeps^^
Jun 22, 2009 11:49 AM

Feb 2009
Oi this no way to treat royalty!
What is this HAIL TO THE LOSER AMNELIS! You know I blame Guin for making us suffer by not killing Astrias and Amnelis.
Poor Remus nobody pay no mind to him while his sister got all the attention. :P Seem to have finally grew some backbone.
Interesting development :D it seem that the prince is as smart as he looks.
Jun 29, 2009 12:18 AM

Mar 2008
Well the last scene with Remus seems like the common plot "young naive one getting lead astray by evil force". The "mysterious man" is the wizard of Morg. who fell down the cliff in one of the last episodes, I think.

The enjoyable part of this were the scenes with Naris - especially at the ball. He is a highly enjoyable character and it seemed to me that he instantly looked through Amnelis falling for him at first sight and he will probably take advantage of this next episode.
Jun 29, 2009 3:34 AM
Dec 2007
I hope Remus will become more of a man and will cease being emo at least. Good developments once again, even if the encounter between Aldo Naris and Amnelis was lame as Hell. Astrias is one coll fellow though (a bit dumb but still ;)), I so hope he kills Aldo to get Amnelis ;)

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jun 29, 2009 5:21 AM

Jun 2008
Interesting development.
So now each Prince of Parros has his own goals, maybe.
Jun 29, 2009 4:40 PM

Aug 2008
Wow. This may be the first episode that I disliked. Astrias acting ridiculous and still getting screen time was one thing, but that end with Remus was a bit much. It's fine that he's lonely and doesn't have hot men around him like Rinda, and it's good that he feels like he should man up and do more, but the "this is a sign of something only I can do" was a little Kira and "I'll become the God of a new world" to me. I really hope I'm wrong, but the direction was a little over the top to suggest anything else.

Amnelis still needs to die.
Jun 30, 2009 12:36 AM

Jan 2009
Amnelis blushing was something I didn't expect to see... Average episode, the story progress is solid.
Jun 30, 2009 5:00 PM

Apr 2009
Apparently, Aldo Naris is so drop gorgeous that he's even captivated Amnelis. Wasn't expecting that.. especially with her blushing and everything. I also wasn't expecting the blond haired guy that's good at singing to be the younger brother of Naris, it will be interesting to see what role he's going to play.

Remus' eyes at the end... were very different from what we usually see. I've always liked his character. I also sympathize with him..I don't think him being emo can exactly be helped. His sister has always seemed mentally stronger than him, and able to get along better with people, he seems to only be lagging behind, following her. earlier in the series too, she seemed to put him down a lot, with "you're the prince, you shouldn't be acting like this" or something along those lines..because he seems cowardly at times, and gets tired fast. So I must say it was interesting to see at the end of the episode how he gathered some strength to say that he'd do what he has to do. The look in his eyes especially proved that point. However, I'm a bit worried that he's going to be led astray by some evil force or power. That dream of his..seemed like a prophecy telling him something horrible was heading his way.
Jul 2, 2009 10:10 PM

May 2008
Remus seems to be changing a little, alright, i knew Amnelis would certainly be surprised after seeing naris's face but lol

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 4, 2009 1:54 PM

Jun 2008
although i'm not very much into medieval time stuff started to watch this one because i like cats =P and somewhat fairy tail story's, and afterall i started to like this one, so i wanna know when is 13th ep subbed?

and i hope amnelis gonna get pwned soon, such a bitch she is >:l
ShadowwJul 4, 2009 1:58 PM
Jul 5, 2009 8:18 AM

Jan 2008
Now now, Remus is beginning to turn bad. ^^

I was amused how Astrias stupidly acted and got a lot of screentime. That was interesting, Amnelis blushed before Naris. I can't blame her, the guy is a bishie. So, I am looking forward for the next episode. ^^
Jul 5, 2009 4:45 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Lieila said:
Now now, Remus is beginning to turn bad. ^^

Join the dark force, Anakin....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 23, 2009 1:28 PM

Jul 2008
that red knight guy seems a little obsessed or what? and that princess might marry that naris guy, lets see what happens there
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 6, 2009 5:18 PM
Apr 2008
Great character developments this episode but Astrias that guy everytime i see him i want to punch him.
Aug 6, 2009 6:59 PM

Jul 2009
chaostrik3r said:
Great character developments this episode but Astrias that guy everytime i see him i want to punch him.

O rlly ? Why would you wanna punch the GOLDEN comedian of the show ? Without him, the show will lose 1% of its original humor, you know ?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Sep 1, 2009 4:21 PM

Jul 2009
Uh Oh Prince Emo Wants to Join The Dark Side Now Dun Dun Dunnnnn lol
Oct 11, 2009 8:09 AM

Jun 2008
RainSprite said:

Remus' eyes at the end... were very different from what we usually see. I've always liked his character.

From hearing things like this i realize i will never understand women.

That little cowardly wimp suddenly decided to become Darth Vader. WTF! was that. If you could make that look why didn't you use some of that inner power when you were RUNNING FOR YOUR LIVES!! instead of complaining all the time that you can't run.

Amnelis fell for the Brad Pitt syndrome. So she run to go buy sexy underwear to impress him next time she sees him.
That Nagi guy is another Griffith i amhandsomeandcoolkissmyfeet kind of guy that thinks too much of himself and Astrias needs to go see a shrink because he has serious problems in the head. Sniffing a hair? Really? What's wrong with you? Obsessive crazy fuck.
Feb 22, 2013 8:41 PM

Nov 2011
Dangerous love is dangerous.
May 11, 2015 1:31 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I knew Amnelis would buckle under the supreme Bishouneness of the Duke of Crystal. He has her now, she has no experience in love.

Remus going to the dark side on us felt kind of forced to be honest. I suppose it happens over a longer course of time in the novels.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 27, 2015 1:08 AM

Oct 2013
I'm really starting to like this series. I'm really drawn in this series right now.
May 3, 2018 4:10 AM

Jul 2008
I knew Remus was going to piss me off and he has. What a spoiled brat.
Aug 7, 2022 8:49 AM

Feb 2018
Norisse looked pretty damn cool in that robe :P Remus is slowly but surely joining the dark side episode by episode

More topics from this board

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 15 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 12, 2009

27 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 13, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

wakka9ca - Apr 12, 2009

70 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 30, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 14, 2009

17 by Adam_R »»
Sep 25, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 20, 2009

32 by nhkam »»
Sep 17, 2023 8:49 PM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2009

24 by BaronLukis »»
Aug 20, 2023 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.