Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2009 4:13 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was hilarious when Nanael ask the women to refill her vial as she filled it with grapes juice :P At night,Leina got stripped when she was sleeping so yeah...=.=" she only realise that in the morning and that time Cattleya was fighting an opponent. It seems she's losing but Leina went to bring her a giant blade, with it she easily defeats her opponent and create a big hold on the ground. So,the episode isn't too bad really :D
ShanaFlameMay 28, 2009 4:44 AM
May 28, 2009 7:27 PM
Jun 2008
to best say ep.9 OH MY DOOBI!!!

1.meet cattlelya (Ryoka Yuzuki) working on swords
2. meet ymir (ayaka saito) in battle
3. & meet cat's kid who wait for mom meet snake woman
4.reina & nanael travel then rant spill the "liquid" & meet cat
5.ymir want cat while instead got snake woman poor cat's kid get face on snake woman doobi & RUN!!! from the snake!!!
6.cat & reina arrive see snake woman
7.nanael try to refill got grape
8.cat, reina, snake woman talk & eat
9.tom-shiz (really are these 2 a "Y") still lost meet risty
10.cat & her kid nap really doobi pillow
11.reina & snake woman talks
12.ymir have snake nightmare meet nanael & give non milk
13.snake woman again on reina
14.ymir call cat to battle
15.cat's kid call reina for help & meet "full monty"
16.reina search for a sword
17.cat ymir soon seeing those b-ball doobi exposed with her kid to cover
18.reina give cat a big sword to lead nanael have qb battle with cat vs ymir
19.one massive boom cat win, ymir axe break (should use ebi beam attack)
20.cat fix everything from axe to nanael's bottle
21.reina & nanael see tom-shiz & risty.

so obvious what is doobi are cat, & her kid got doobi by sanke woman on face, "full monty" reina, & censor cat doobi.

next ep got reina get slime, snake woman vs risty, etc.

& 9eps done is there anyone yet to be shown yet???
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
May 29, 2009 3:44 PM

Apr 2009
the fanservice has been lessened ..which is good
because I can focus on the story more (story?...yeah right XD)

I really wish I could get to see snake woman's *meow* >:D

May 29, 2009 4:26 PM

Sep 2008
This is probably the first episode I absolutely hated.
The only redeeming feature was Ymir's laugh...
It almost seems like they won't be introducing a new character next episode, but I won't hold my breath on it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2009 7:49 PM
May 2008
This was probably the slowest episode so far but then again not much happens in a regular episode anyway... besides fanservice. Ymir was funny... for some reason I like the way she speaks... it's kind of cute.
Dead Account
Please Delete
May 30, 2009 1:18 PM

Apr 2008
OMG. the goat milk Nanael looking for which Cattleya gave was ... something ... couldn't stop laughing.

HawthorneKitty said:
This is probably the first episode I absolutely hated.
The only redeeming feature was Ymir's laugh...
It almost seems like they won't be introducing a new character next episode, but I won't hold my breath on it.

It's 12 episodes, I like the series because i'm fan of queen's blade but everything is too rushed. I'm not too sure about the characters but it has covered allot in the series so far. I didn't think about it until realized three more episode left, if they are going to introduce everyone from series and proceede with a story line are they just going to exclude Nyx and and Merfa from series 7. Doesn't seem like from episode preview you see lady w/ staff or a nun w/ a fail so maybe those two are excluded from the series, please someone correct me if otherwise. In the end its difficult to give background and introduce numerous characters within just 12 episodes and continue on a story line. :-(
May 30, 2009 5:11 PM

Jul 2008
.... okay then... that snake woman really likes reina i guess... nanael getting the fruit flavored milks was hilarious, i'll admit that
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jun 1, 2009 7:22 AM
Jun 2008
Lmao, did anyone else think it was ridiculously hilarious how Cattleya's gi-normous boobs kept smacking her kid in the head?

And the snake woman has some issues. What did she do to Leina in her sleep!? ;)
Jun 3, 2009 1:34 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode, Ymir is really cute and funny :)
I'm also wondering what Ekidna did to Reina during the night ^^
Jun 4, 2009 7:54 AM

May 2008
My eyes, I cannot unsee it, who the hell came up with Cattleya
Jun 4, 2009 9:25 AM

Oct 2007
No wonder the kid never lets go of his mom.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jun 5, 2009 12:37 AM

Apr 2008
straight shota is good :p ? heh
Jun 5, 2009 2:31 PM

Feb 2008
This show just reached a new stage of WTFness.

The whole bit with the flavored goat milk was pretty hilarious though, especially the strawberry flavored one, lol
Jun 5, 2009 6:26 PM

Aug 2008
The girl the loli defeated at the start reminded me of Ryomou from Ikkitousen

Anyway, terrible episode. Ridiculous breasts, there wasn't even proper fanservice, and when did snakegirl and Reina become buddies? She raped her in oil..

Soulstrider said:
qft
Jun 6, 2009 3:07 AM
May 2009
Goddamn, Cattleya is one fine looking MILF, and looks like she can kick some ass. She needs much more screentime than this.

Interesting to see Reina getting along with Echidna too, after suffering an abusive first encounter with her. I have a feeling Echidna did more than just steal her nightie while she was sleeping...

Loved this ep overall.
Jun 15, 2009 3:10 PM

Dec 2007
Cattleya was nasty. They were too huge, and looked droopy. I could barely finish the episode
Jul 6, 2009 8:20 PM

Feb 2008
lol just when i thought that this game couldn't go overboard with their boob obsession. the bring a giant woman with giant boobs that wields a giant sword. hehe

btw, the milk jugs...you guessed it...looked like boobs.
Jul 16, 2009 11:11 AM

Jun 2008
OH MY! THEY WERE HUGE!
A la guerre com a la guerre
Oct 4, 2009 11:06 PM

Aug 2008
Holy shit! Those were the most ridiculously oversized boobs I've ever seen!!! O.O I had to laugh everytime her child ran up to her & she smothered him.

I had a damn Ocarina of Time flashback when Nanael held up that milk!
Nov 19, 2009 4:55 AM

Jan 2008
Bad, baaad episode.
Ymir was the only thing that kept me watching, she's really cute. :3
But...Cattleya looked absolutely disgusting...those boobs were the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

But it was hilarious how her child always got smacked and smothered...poor thing, his life must've been one big boob trauma... o.O

tehnominator said:
Lmao, did anyone else think it was ridiculously hilarious how Cattleya's gi-normous boobs kept smacking her kid in the head?

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Dec 7, 2009 12:34 PM
Feb 2008
Oh wow those things were fucking tumors I loled with gusto when she used them as her own pillow
Apr 10, 2010 11:00 PM

Jun 2009
Soulstrider said:

So......HUGE O_O
Jun 16, 2010 4:56 PM

Dec 2007
Could not take the serious scenes seriously with the over size boobies. Especially when the kid went straight for them. lol
Jun 27, 2010 7:21 AM

Mar 2010
MILF anyone?
Mar 4, 2011 6:44 PM

Dec 2010
tehnominator said:

lol boob trauma indeed, and she isn't even aware her boobs are smacking her kid so many times.

That last scene with Nanael finally getting white milk, that women lol said it's something a little more vulgar than what Nanael is looking for which I imagine is her own breastmilk lol.

Those boobs are too big, I hope we don't see more of her.
May 12, 2012 4:27 PM

Mar 2012
omfg those boobs...
Nov 26, 2012 12:21 PM

Jun 2009
tehnominator said:

I don't know if it was the intention or not but I couldn't help but crack up at that as it happened in the episode. Actually, stupid shit like this is what the series should be doing instead of the genericness it has reeked of so far.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 13, 2013 7:24 PM

Sep 2012
IT was ok. Cattlelya is a fine example why I don't like "big" is hardly the word for these... boobs... and I thought this showed had too many big boobs already.

Ymir was a nice change for once.

The whole milk thing was pretty funny.
May 3, 2013 8:05 AM

Mar 2010
Loving ymir
Cattleya.. As many mentioned nt rlly due to her boobs if you can even call those boobs..

But both personalities were nice i quite liked it but cant overlook those huge milk tanks
Jun 3, 2013 2:59 AM

Feb 2012
Damn even by this show's standards Cattleya had some pretty big boobs.
Jun 4, 2013 2:16 PM

Apr 2012
Ymir is one incredibly pointless and annoying character.

And Cattleya's character design is straight out of a very bad dojujin, but at least she's so over the top that you can't help laughing. And she's the only one who has a sword bigger than Guts.
Jun 19, 2013 10:51 AM

Jul 2011
Mika_Inamori said:
tehnominator said:

lol boob trauma indeed, and she isn't even aware her boobs are smacking her kid so many times.

LOL. I hope we don't see her again. I can't even pretend to take this show seriously with her. XD
Dec 3, 2013 3:13 AM
May 2013
Summary of this episode:

Cattleya looks like a character from Eiken
Feb 15, 2014 7:05 AM

Jun 2012
i guess they know no limits to over sized boobs here but if i may say so i found this a bit to over sized even for a anime.

beside the over sized boob she is very powerful or so it seems but when i saw her i already thought wait is it a woman or a men maybe a shemale then?? no but seriously she is strong but i hope she stays away as much as possible.

finally snake woman appears again and i found her pretty funny this episode and finally Risty show up again but we stil have yet to see if that is a good thing or not.

Nanael was funny again in this episode but when they showed the almost empty bottle and i heard goat milk for sell it was obvious what she would do but it was even more funny that it was flavored milk that i did not see coming.

i guess if Nanael keeps this up she will be banished to the world of the death cause she does not seem to change and behave more like a angel which was the goal of her travel but she still behave like a demon lol so i guess her punishment is set already but i still find her funny.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Mar 15, 2014 7:47 PM
Aug 2012
"It's a dwarf thing." laughed so hard
Oct 26, 2014 7:43 PM

May 2012
If normal giant oppai ain't enough already, this MILF has to come along... I mean shit son what kind of oversized oppai are these!? Seriously though overkill oppai!
Apr 12, 2016 12:46 PM

Apr 2013
There is a limit to the size of those things... and Cattleya basically jumped right over it!
Dec 6, 2016 2:31 AM

Feb 2015
Nanael's trials with the flavored milk and Ymir's fear of snakes was pretty funny...but Cattleya's gigando boobs...those were scary...too...big...

May 1, 2018 6:20 AM
Aug 2014
Cattleya's breasts were way too big.

Leina was also way too friendly with a woman who raped, then killed her only to be raped again.
Dec 31, 2018 12:55 AM

Aug 2015
Ringlet dwarf ohoho- Ymir best girl confirmed

Cattleya has nice toned arms...too bad the boobs are comically bad looking.

I guess Leina was into what Echidna did to her last time?...

Using the Giant Killer on Ymir is like swatting a fly with a Buick, jeez

Don't ask where the milk comes from lol
glassknucklesDec 31, 2018 9:03 AM
Mar 12, 2019 9:18 PM

May 2014
The comedy with Ymir was hilarious. She is a clueless cute dwarf. Even the VA is playing the role very cute. Not a ep. full of action. Instead we got to see Cattleya which really have the biggest tits in the entire series. If there is something beyond A-cup, it's Cattleya. xD

Decent ep., but weird we didn't see the front of Echidna's v***** at 06:54 when the snake is moving away from the sweet spot. Typical Japanese stupid policy + anime logic. Anyways, decent ep. Next ep. gonna be fun. That yellow liquid pouring down on Reina at the preview looks like Honey. Can it be that bees that are ******ng on her. :P
Jun 7, 2019 4:28 PM

Nov 2016
Oh my boobies. Admittedly, Cattleya melons in action were hilarious, but I have mixed feelings since their enormous size is bringing down her hotness xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 25, 2021 9:09 AM

Dec 2019
MY EYES! This episode was nearly unwatchable because of that cow tits, I think that Cattleya design is the worst in Queen's Blade.
Aug 3, 2021 7:39 AM

Feb 2020
Ymir was funny as heck. Lol at her laugh. She's definitely my favorite character besides Nanael.

Cattleya's boobs are absolutely ridiculous...

SerafosDec 8, 2023 12:11 AM
Jan 1, 2022 8:57 AM

May 2016
Whoever came up with that size for cateleya is a big idiot, just how stupid that looked.
Snake girl ate her breakfast early and left too bad we couldn't see her dinning skills.

1/5
Feb 3, 12:30 AM

Dec 2022
Cattleya is a full sized gal! she did that shit with one hand! while holding her son! WHAT A WOMAN!
i think i know where that milk came from! 8)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Jun 20, 2009

54 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 3, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 11, 2009

33 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 3, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 3, 2009

34 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 3, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 8 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 22, 2009

31 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 2, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi Episode 7 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 17, 2009

35 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 31, 10:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.