Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 26, 2014 12:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
All dem Magi. I sure as hell hope they can change the world.

Titus definitely made a difference though and I'm glad he's happy seeing the kid he saved again. I also got a couple of laughs this episode with the instructor's delusions. Oh God that's just priceless.
Jan 26, 2014 12:27 AM

Nov 2007
1 hour special part 1 (only OP),

More talk. That old guy convincing he does good for the people, but for Aladdin, he only think good for the magicians and others as insects. At least that convinced most of the students, even Kirito magician a bit by curing that girl.

Learning about Dark Rufu.
tsubasaloverJan 26, 2014 12:47 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 26, 2014 2:01 AM

May 2013
I actually waited for this one to come out. This series is getting better and better. The darkness of Magnostautt is revealed with Aladdin actually seeing them manipulate dark ruth in his class. The director is really twisted, he actually believes in what he's doing and that all the goi are livestock and animals. I love Marga <3. Titus might just sell his soul to the director to see her grow up.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Jan 26, 2014 2:34 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Very good episode. Mogamett makes a good sales pitch for the magicians, but it's clear that his supremacist ways will lead to war sooner rather than later.

Aladdin is maybe revealing too much too soon. It really won't do if the organization is on to his presence in Magnostadt.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 26, 2014 2:52 AM

Sep 2012
They skipped a couple of conversations, but it flowed rather smoothly. In fact, despite not having any action scene, I was rather impressed with the animation and production value in this episode. Marga was even more adorable than I remembered. Poor Titus.

I still encourage everyone to read the chapters covering this though since there is some content that wasn't really included.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Jan 26, 2014 3:03 AM

Jul 2012
So the flashbacks are over.

The little girl finally got to see the aboveground world.

I wonder what will happen to Titus next episode.

Great episode!!!
Jan 26, 2014 4:32 AM
Feb 2013
Marzan said:
Very good episode. Mogamett makes a good sales pitch for the magicians, but it's clear that his supremacist ways will lead to war sooner rather than later.

Aladdin is maybe revealing too much too soon. It really won't do if the organization is on to his presence in Magnostadt.

Well, it's more than a sales-pitch. They shortened the talk of the chancellor a bit in the anime (I think there were two sessions in the manga of it), but he actually makes a good case.

I think we're viewing it too much from our own 21st century Western civilisation- viewpoint.

Let's not forget: the majority of the goi living in the 5th district, are content with their lives there. They get an easy living, no taxes, booze and women, being supported by the state, etc. It's like the communist paradise - something the USSR and others have tried for decades to establish, and the left parties still strive for to some extend. Compared to the other hoi palloi in the other countries in that world/universe, they are WAY better off; mortality rate is lower, less deaths by diseases, hunger, cold, etc. Their lives are a multitude better than the poor people in the slums of other cities and countries there, let alone compared to the lives of slaves.

The magicians, instead of being shunned, persecuted or abused by the same hoi palloi, now get a say in the ruling and governance of the country and world, and frankly, they ARE the intellectuals, and they CAN see the rukh, which is said to guide the destiny of people and the world, so they DO have a better view on the direction one should take, and are, in effect, less prone to their 'base desires', like lust for dominance and power. Granted, not all magicians will be so to the same extend, but statistically spoken, they WILL be better rulers than the hoi palloi, for the reasons mentioned. This is a form of meritocracy, after all, and there are many things to be said in the defence of a meritocracy.

The only thing with Mogameth is, that he's a bit too absolute in his conclusions and viewpoints, such as seeing the non-magicians as livestock and another 'breed'. This boundary he's made is too stringent; you always have to make sure, in any society, that there is room to go from one 'status' to the next (so that you have a possibility to climb up from a low status). Besides, since magicians can come forth from non-magician-parents, the 'different breed' is not maintainable anyhow. How will people from the 5th district, born there, be able to get out, EVEN if they turn out to be a mage, for instance? So yes, there are a few shortcomings, and some things can be ameliorated for a better working society...but all in all, he DOES have some good and true points, and people there are still WAY better off than in most other places in that world/universe.

All in all, I always found that the chancellor was basically right, or at least, more right than wrong.
AnimageNebyJan 26, 2014 8:19 AM
Jan 26, 2014 4:33 AM
Jun 2013
Mogamett is so convincing.. Although his outer image looks like a kind, friendly old wizard, there is always something suspicious about him just as Aladdin also believes.
A lot of talk in this episode, not that I mind. We finally discover hints of the Organization with the discussion of Dark Rukh in Aladdin's class.
Jan 26, 2014 5:09 AM
Feb 2012
It's fairly interesting to read some of the reactions here; in particular about Mogamett, his character, and his actions.

I'm looking forward to the reactions to a few things involving Mogamett that will be shown in roughly 5-6 episodes. I really am.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jan 26, 2014 5:14 AM

Feb 2011
Magi melts my heart once again. Marga :'(
Jan 26, 2014 5:14 AM

Jan 2008
I feel really bad... or maybe evil. Started laughing when he kicked the kid.
Jan 26, 2014 5:26 AM

Mar 2013
"Titus Oniichan." haha LOL
that old guy -_- what the hell in his mind?
Jan 26, 2014 5:37 AM

May 2013
This show is excellent. I really enjoyed this episode, and the focus on Titus and his relationship with Morga was great. Also, it's very refreshing for Magi to introduce some moral ambiguity for the first time a while, we haven't had any of that since Kassim.

I did think the way the old man treated the Goi as livestock was slightly over the top, though. Not that it was unnatural (I actually really like that it gives us an idea of how screwed up his mind is from what he went through) but that it was laid a little too thick. But that's a minor complaint, the episode was great as always. I hope this season keeps up the same quality throughout its run.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Jan 26, 2014 5:52 AM

Sep 2011
War is coming;)

Titus origins reveal next ep.
Jan 26, 2014 6:55 AM

Aug 2010
Good ep. Mogammet's really know how to make an argument XD

Marga is just tooo friggin Adorable <3

Lol'd at Irene and how she was jealous of Aladdin XD

Poor Titus :(
Jan 26, 2014 7:08 AM

Mar 2010
That brotherly titus was so realistic..........:(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2014 7:18 AM

Nov 2012
Omg this episode was so emotional I almost cried a few times. And that chairman guy's thinking is really messed up he's actually seeing the Goi as cats, dogs, insects, pigs, that's pretty sick even though they did him wrong in the past. Also the light Rhuku around him I'm starting to think it might be fake.
Jan 26, 2014 7:29 AM

Oct 2013
Our director is very weird. I find it annoying listening to his speech this time. Super fake.

I think titus already descended.
Jan 26, 2014 7:30 AM

Aug 2009
Some conversations where skipped, like Aladdin and Titus choosing what classes to attend and agreeing to share their knowledge, and stuff during the montage scene, but overall the episode had a good flow. I like how thoughtful Aladdin is and how he tries to understand Mogamett's way of thinking. Funniest scene is Irene-sensei's fantasies about the old man. Also notice all the paintings on the wall inside the classroom xD
Biggest revelation would be the experimentation of the black rukh and the secret connection between Magnostadt and the Organisation.

Marga is so precious, her little "will you wait for me" speech is so pure and honest. A year ago when I read this part in the manga I cried because it's a promise Titus has trouble to keep, and again I feel like crying when seeing it in anime.
mikadocsJan 26, 2014 7:37 AM
Jan 26, 2014 7:32 AM

May 2013
Titus is such a sweet big brother to Marga <3
What is in Mohamet's mind? He must be planning something devious, the way he kicked that child and told him to go away...Cruel.
Jan 26, 2014 8:01 AM

Jun 2013
im pretty sure titus wanting to live at the end endangered leam, but living>dying
Jan 26, 2014 8:07 AM

Jan 2012
Such a great episode yet again, I'm loving this dilemma i'm having about whether director's ideology is bad.
What got me the most though was the revelation of them experimenting with the black rukh. Also Magnostadts 'link' to the organisation.
Everything's getting so much more interesting, wonder what titus meant by the end. It was kinda obvious from the conversations that he and the magi of leam were having, but I hope that he doesn't ask the director to 'extend' his life :/
Jan 26, 2014 8:21 AM

May 2013
That's sad that Mogamett is treating those gois like animals. Marga got see what it is like outside. She is so adorable.
Jan 26, 2014 8:35 AM

Dec 2008
Damn! The Director views those underground as nothing more than insects, rodents, or wild animals. Titus wanting to take care of Marga from the Director's point of view was the equivalent of Titus wanting to take care of a stray cat. *smh*

That interaction between Titus and Marga towards the end made me tear up a little bit. I hope Titus doesn't die. I didn't like him at first, but I like him a lot now.

Still haven't taken a firm stance on the Director. I mean, I see and understand his motivation, but like Aladdin said, "something about him seems off."

Sent with Mal Updater
Jan 26, 2014 8:50 AM
Feb 2013
GuiltyKing said:
It's fairly interesting to read some of the reactions here; in particular about Mogamett, his character, and his actions.

I'm looking forward to the reactions to a few things involving Mogamett that will be shown in roughly 5-6 episodes. I really am.

MrAM said:
This show is excellent. I really enjoyed this episode, and the focus on Titus and his relationship with Morga was great. Also, it's very refreshing for Magi to introduce some moral ambiguity for the first time a while, we haven't had any of that since Kassim.

I did think the way the old man treated the Goi as livestock was slightly over the top, though. Not that it was unnatural (I actually really like that it gives us an idea of how screwed up his mind is from what he went through) but that it was laid a little too thick. But that's a minor complaint, the episode was great as always. I hope this season keeps up the same quality throughout its run.

It's a slight gripe I have with it too, that it's a bit portrayed over the top, just so people (anime/manga fans watching it) would understand it's 'wrong' and say that Mogamet is evil, or at least 'something is off'. And, as he IS being portrayed, he is 'wrong' or 'evil', to some extend. He sees and treats goi people as another breed (insects, animals) - which, I repeat, doesn't make sense, because magicians (whom he uphold as something dear) ARE BORN from non-magicians as well. Since this is highly illogical, one can either see it as an oversight of the creators of the anime/manga, just to make the moral point they're after - a little plothole for the sake of making the ethical message clear - or, it's deliberately done as to show there is a twist in the mind of Mogameth to the extend that he fails to see the illogic of his handlings himself.

In any case, while this stance of "it's another breed" doesn't make sense, and this will be shown in later episodes to be detrimental in evaluating the morality of what he did or didn't do, I feel this is more done to effectively make the point across that it's wrong (thus, it lessens the ambiguity of it, which I personally like about this arc). Idem with all the foreshadowing that that sort of thinking will 'end the world' by Alladin.

But really, if you look rationally at the arguments themselves, and compare the living standards to the rest of that world/universe as it has been depicted, one can not else than conclude Mogamets way is far better compared to all the rest. The arguments he gave aren't wrong, it's his absolute disposition that is over the top and morally (and logically) wrong.

As I said before: take away his fanatic and illogical division to see non-magical people as another 'breed', and ameliorate the potential flow for the diverse social ranks/statuses, and the system he's talking about is clearly better and superior than anything else there. His ideas and arguments, therefore, have merit, even if his personal expression of it do not. He is basically argumenting for a meritocracy, and as said before; such a system has many good things going for it.
AnimageNebyJan 26, 2014 9:13 AM
Jan 26, 2014 11:25 AM

Aug 2012
I liked how they handled the paralleling of Marga and Titus. I feel like the buildup was a little less there than the manga since some content was missed, but I guess they got the point across.

Next episode gonna be dark.
Jan 26, 2014 11:53 AM

Aug 2013
AnimageNeby said:
It's a slight gripe I have with it too, that it's a bit portrayed over the top, just so people (anime/manga fans watching it) would understand it's 'wrong' and say that Mogamet is evil, or at least 'something is off'. And, as he IS being portrayed, he is 'wrong' or 'evil', to some extend. He sees and treats goi people as another breed (insects, animals) - which, I repeat, doesn't make sense, because magicians (whom he uphold as something dear) ARE BORN from non-magicians as well. Since this is highly illogical, one can either see it as an oversight of the creators of the anime/manga, just to make the moral point they're after - a little plothole for the sake of making the ethical message clear - or, it's deliberately done as to show there is a twist in the mind of Mogameth to the extend that he fails to see the illogic of his handlings himself.

In any case, while this stance of "it's another breed" doesn't make sense, and this will be shown in later episodes to be detrimental in evaluating the morality of what he did or didn't do, I feel this is more done to effectively make the point across that it's wrong (thus, it lessens the ambiguity of it, which I personally like about this arc). Idem with all the foreshadowing that that sort of thinking will 'end the world' by Alladin.

But really, if you look rationally at the arguments themselves, and compare the living standards to the rest of that world/universe as it has been depicted, one can not else than conclude Mogamets way is far better compared to all the rest. The arguments he gave aren't wrong, it's his absolute disposition that is over the top and morally (and logically) wrong.

As I said before: take away his fanatic and illogical division to see non-magical people as another 'breed', and ameliorate the potential flow for the diverse social ranks/statuses, and the system he's talking about is clearly better and superior than anything else there. His ideas and arguments, therefore, have merit, even if his personal expression of it do not. He is basically argumenting for a meritocracy, and as said before; such a system has many good things going for it.

It may be illogical objectively, but in the context of Mogamett's life it makes sense for him to think the way he does because he see's the world through the lens of his own grief. He's constructed an elaborate logical device to justify what he's doing, but the absolute segregation he's trying to enforce is really just his subtle revenge (conscious or subconscious) against the Goi that took his loved ones from him.
Jan 26, 2014 12:47 PM

Feb 2013
I'm pretty pleased with the way they're handling things. Probably like a lot of people who've read the manga I'm eager for the *** to start, but the build up is very nice. Less magi potter scenes like how many classes there is to take, but that's fine given time constraints.
Jan 26, 2014 12:47 PM

Feb 2012
I'm starting to feel that old man Mogamett, but he can't just call Scheherezade a little girl when she's like 100 years older then him.

Or kick little kids in the belly.
Jan 26, 2014 3:08 PM

Jul 2013
Magnostadt is definitely a better place then most places in the Magiverse. At least the lower classes get what they want there, as opposed to the slums of other kingdoms. Still, can't agree with Mogamett viewing goi as nothing but pets or livestock.

Waiting patiently for episode 17 to be subbed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2014 3:21 PM

Jul 2009
... i got way too many weird thoughts when marga and titus are together.
too much anime for me.

but the 'shoo shoo', so lulz worthy
Jan 26, 2014 3:32 PM

May 2013
A lot of people have been saying that this episode didn't have a ton of action, but I'm okay with that because, well, this episode was so much more human.
I have no idea what to expect, since I'm not a manga reader, but I feel like maybe Titus is (or was?) a child like Marga who was rescued by Scheherezade, which is why they acted similarly when they first got to see the city...
I don't know what's up with his illness, though... Scheherezade did say that she'd cure him, though, so maybe he'll get to live longer?

On top of that, I feel like Aladdin's going to be discovered soon. His secret as a magi has been pushed to the point where one wrong step can get him found out, although I feel like Mogamett already has some sort of idea that he's a magi, even though there're only supposed to be 5 magi in the world.

What I really want to see is how Hakuryuu (and his mom, Judal, and siblings) are doing, as well as what Aladdin's doing (and how Scheherezade is responding to him being in Leam) and how Morgiana is doing after finding out the truth about the Fanalis.

Ahh, man, next Sunday can't come fast enough.
Jan 26, 2014 3:34 PM

May 2013
Ramkec said:
I'm starting to feel that old man Mogamett, but he can't just call Scheherezade a little girl when she's like 100 years older then him.

Or kick little kids in the belly.

Hmm, yeah, but he's also not completely sure that she's a Magi, just like you can sort tell he knows what's up with Aladdin, but he's not completely sure.

I get that he has, uh, personal scars from his earlier (much much earlier) years, but kicking a little kid? That's a little....
Jan 26, 2014 3:36 PM

May 2013
ataxia_ said:
I'm pretty pleased with the way they're handling things. Probably like a lot of people who've read the manga I'm eager for the *** to start, but the build up is very nice. Less magi potter scenes like how many classes there is to take, but that's fine given time constraints.

Eager for the ...? Ah, man, maybe I should read the manga...
I feel like there's no way the producers can finish off Magi in what, 9, episodes? I'm hoping that they take their time and make a third season if they have to, because I'd definitely watch it.
Jan 26, 2014 3:51 PM

Jul 2012
My feels during that Marga scene. :'( If this show can keep up this awesome quality, it'll probably get a solid 8 from me when it ends.

Waiting for ep 17 to come out.
Jan 26, 2014 4:04 PM
Feb 2013
PaleBlue said:
AnimageNeby said:

It may be illogical objectively, but in the context of Mogamett's life it makes sense for him to think the way he does because he see's the world through the lens of his own grief. He's constructed an elaborate logical device to justify what he's doing, but the absolute segregation he's trying to enforce is really just his subtle revenge (conscious or subconscious) against the Goi that took his loved ones from him.

True, and I think this was also the purpose of the mangaka in hinting at this. But that only pertains to his own personal view (consciously or unconsciously based on his grief, as you say), in which his irrationality seeps. The logical device/construction itself, however, isn't wrong or irrational on itself, though, even if he personally is (to some degree) using it as a means of revenge.

I see many posts here claiming his arguments are fake (sales-pitch) or morally wrong, but they aren't - at least not in principle. Most of what he said makes sense, and the end result is that he created a society which is far better than anything else in that world (note that even 'enlightened' Laem has slaves). What is 'off' here, is his personal interpretation in the execution of his vision, which is much to absolute and rigid (actually seeing other people as a different breed), but the principles of the matter stand firm. He also is too positive about magicians being not swayed by 'low desires' and only being interested in gaining knowledge - clearly, some are not or less 'noble' than he thinks. That said, he's basically right; all in all, mages will be more prone to take the non-violent route, them being intellectuals and scholars, and they can see the rukh, who is said to determine the fate of people and the world...so, if anything, they ARE better suited to rule than royalty and the masses driven by low desires. There is no denying that the civilisation and society he tries to create is more 'right' than the others around him. This point goes a bit lost because of the 'secret' they have which will 'threaten the world' and his personal and irrational antics that will surface later on (when it's not all that unconscious anymore). But it would never have come to that if Magnostadt wasn't put under pressure by the militaristic conquests of both Laem and the Kou empire in the first place.

So sure, there were some things that weren't right nor perfectly done, and his personal grief and unconscious crave for revenge may have burdened his otherwise wise judgement, but all in all, his speech made sense, and he WAS right in most of it. With some small adjustments to the system, it would have been a place where I would find living pretty good and certainly better than anywhere else in magiworld. The anime/manga obfuscates this a bit by focussing on the 'feeling' it wants to evoke. If, for instance, one would call the goi in the 5th district 'magoi-providers' instead of 'livestock', it would sound far less dramatic. A small amount of magoi to provide each day, to in turn get free lodging, food, women, booze, no taxes, etc... I don't think this is too much to ask. It's like any payment for getting such things, and without the war, it would never have gotten out of hand.

Point is, Mogamets vision isn't all that bad really, and has/had great potential as a meritocracy, if some slight adjustments were made to it.
AnimageNebyJan 26, 2014 4:07 PM
Jan 26, 2014 5:39 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode
Jan 26, 2014 6:03 PM
Aug 2012
The only scene here that i love is the scene wtih Marga and Titus . this really makes me cry ... >,<
Jan 26, 2014 8:55 PM

Nov 2012
Dammit it ended.
I lol'd when they explained Mogamets skewed views on the people underground and the way he handed the girl to Titus.
RX-782Jan 26, 2014 9:01 PM
Jan 26, 2014 9:17 PM

Dec 2011
Finally, Titus is showing his will to be alive... starting with rebelling against Scheherazade.
Jan 26, 2014 11:48 PM

Jul 2012
I want to start reading the manga, but at the same time, I don't want to end up being mad about what A-1 Pictures leaves out or how they change things. Don't want the anime ruined >< But these cliffhangers! I want to know what happens! Haha Oh well. I think I'll just stick to the anime and wait it out every week :P
Jan 27, 2014 2:18 AM

Nov 2009
Marga's so cute. I still can't get over the fact that Mogamett sees the gois as animals, that was really disturbing.

The OST in the ending was perfect.
Jan 27, 2014 3:04 AM
Aug 2013
Wow, I'm loving Mogamett. I wish the series started out as well as this. He's the best villain so far in Magi, and one of the better ones I've seen.

Titus is really proving Mogamett's point about saving Marga for self-satisfaction. He doesn't seem to care all that much about the 5th district (from his conversation with Aladdin), and he didn't even help that little boy up who Mogamett kicked. His saving Marga seems like it's because he sees her short lifespan in himself.
Jan 27, 2014 3:35 AM

May 2010
Marga is so cute, I am glad for her. Prinicipal is nice, too bad he isn't grasping everything fully. Marga is so much like Titus. Irene likes old men, huh.

Such a heartwarming episode. Finally this anime has a great ending song, previous one was meh.
Jan 27, 2014 3:56 AM

May 2013
Why will Titus die? and what is Titus?

So the Old guy treats the little girl like a cat while the others are like insects and creepy crawling things

If only the Old dude dint kik the child when the children said "I wanna go outside to" He would have gain Aladins trust

And whats with no Alibaba no Morg episode i wanna see them meet Titus and that Snake Dude
Jan 27, 2014 4:18 AM
Oct 2011
When people said A-1 are doing a good thing on this crap I was interested, when I watched this random episode I had a nice laugh. What a great resolve, Mogamett:
http://oi43.tinypic.com/21ju7at.jpg
I kinda liked that a bit more in the manga, or well, much more:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-E0uU929VOvI/UJbKAOHf-bI/AAAAAAAADIg/m20L42-SdGI/016.png?imgmax=2000

I watched episode 15 as well, and man this especially was just hilarious:
http://oi41.tinypic.com/34yxsnq.jpg
And here is how it was in the manga just for the sake of comparison:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iUtZZ3LSWk8/UI6R1RpXznI/AAAAAAAACQY/lYTrMznd4lc/004.png?imgmax=2000

I also missed his mocking faces when he talked to Aladdin and Titus in this episode, like this or this, or this. Mogamett, what did they do to you? Other than that, God the amount of derp-faces in these 2 episodes. Same "quality" from A-1. They sure are doing a pretty good job.

Candor123Jan 27, 2014 4:23 AM
Jan 27, 2014 4:33 AM

Sep 2011
The way Mogamett show his feeling toward Goi is so much stronger than in the manga!
Kon'nichiwa!
Ogenkidesuka?

For those who play 3DS, please add my Friend Code
0662-3506-8849
Jan 27, 2014 6:16 AM
Oct 2011
greanseal said:
The way Mogamett show his feeling toward Goi is so much stronger than in the manga!
I agree. A lot.
Jan 27, 2014 6:17 AM

Jul 2008
xin09 said:
Why will Titus die? and what is Titus?

For those who don't mind being spoiled.
Jan 28, 2014 7:10 AM

Oct 2011
EHHHHHHHHHHHH T______T

Marga and Titus scene!!!! If they die I will cry for hours!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2014

273 by phantom346 »»
Apr 15, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

176 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2014

142 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

88 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

108 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.