Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2014 2:39 AM

Aug 2013
Just finished watching this. Man wtf Kaiki. Totally misunderstood Kaiki. Just when you realize that he was a good guy deep down, his last bit of indirect karma came back and killed him.

As Ononoki said:
- He destroyed the cult that took in Senjougahara's mom, even if it didn't help in the long run.
- He got her parents to divorce, because her mom's delusions probably would have led to her being raped and killed by cultists.
- He was apparently trying to help Kanbaru? At least that's what he said but helping her with what exactly I don't know.
- He also helped Sengoku go back to being a human, rather than just deceiving her.

Gotta say I was kind of upset with this season. They had Hachikuji pass on to the afterlife, which was sad as all hell. They killed Kaiki wich was a bit said in it's own way, and they turned Sengoku from a cute middle schooler into a really immature, mentally fucked up yandere. She went from being like my third favorite character to dead last after watching this season.
Jul 4, 2014 6:48 PM
Jun 2014
The thing that annoyed me about this episode was the sheer coincidence of it.

I mean Ararag went to the shrine often to face Sengoku, yet not once did he see Kaiki, except on his last visit just as he persuades Sengoku to stop being a god.

Then there's the fact that he just happened to get attacked on his last visit to the shrine and no other time, I mean he went there 70 times or so without incident but as soon as he's finished his job, he gets killed.
Jul 5, 2014 9:49 AM
Dec 2011
EyeronOre said:

I mean Ararag went to the shrine often to face Sengoku, yet not once did he see Kaiki, except on his last visit just as he persuades Sengoku to stop being a god.

Then there's the fact that he just happened to get attacked on his last visit to the shrine and no other time, I mean he went there 70 times or so without incident but as soon as he's finished his job, he gets killed.

it's just an anime, can't expect everything to happen logically. You're just hung up about Kaiki being "killed". If you think about it a little more, why couldn't Kaiki have been avoiding Araragi? Make it so that his visits are over before Araragi came. Something more convincing is that there was a sketch book where we can see sketches of himself "avoid araragi" "level: critical" etc etc, so naturally his first step is to complete his job following such conditions. Then there's also the miscalculation of Nadeko seeing through his deception which lead to a prolong beating and ultimately delaying his visit.
fiteme1v1Jul 5, 2014 1:53 PM
Jul 5, 2014 9:57 AM
Dec 2011
Are we ever going to get a character that I would actually HATE? The villain isn't actually all too much of a villain.

Well there's Ouigi, but there isn't much character development so I can't really formulate an opinion about her.

I think I have pretty much loved every single character thats been in this anime. I'm impressed
fiteme1v1Jul 5, 2014 7:21 PM
Jul 11, 2014 2:43 PM

Jun 2013
Talk about a cliffhanger ending
Jul 15, 2014 3:06 PM

Nov 2012
Why did Kaiki have to die? After successfully persuading Nadeko, he then gets murdered by some middle school kid? I'm sadden by Kaiki's conclusion. Honestly, I could see why they would kill him off seeing he would not be going back to this town for the rest of the story again, so killing him off is a way to leave viewers hooked in for the next season.
Jul 16, 2014 12:15 AM
Dec 2010
Every time I saw Ougi Oshino she reminds of a snake.

Sooooo what if Ougi Oshino is the cursed snake that was on sengoku's body, Meme Oshino so called "dealt" with that snake after the failed attempt of Aragagi to cure Sengoku.

Also, this season remember what hanewake asked kaiki about Meme Oshino's family?

I really think Ougi is the cursed snake,the snaked that talked to Sengoku and the same snake that was wrapped around that boys arm.

P.s Also people please remember what Kaiki said at the begin of this arc...so ya no he is not dead.
Jul 26, 2014 8:50 AM

Jun 2012
sosobitter said:
EyeronOre said:

it's just an anime, can't expect everything to happen logically. You're just hung up about Kaiki being "killed". If you think about it a little more, why couldn't Kaiki have been avoiding Araragi? Make it so that his visits are over before Araragi came. Something more convincing is that there was a sketch book where we can see sketches of himself "avoid araragi" "level: critical" etc etc, so naturally his first step is to complete his job following such conditions. Then there's also the miscalculation of Nadeko seeing through his deception which lead to a prolong beating and ultimately delaying his visit.

Spoilers:

In one of the stories in Koyomimonogatari (14th book) it shows that Yotsugi had been keeping the two of them of meeting each other.
Trust NisiOisiN, he knows what he's doing. Everything has a meaning.
Jul 26, 2014 9:26 AM

Jan 2014
Humza_96 said:
After watching all of the Monogatar series one after another I have to say that this one is completely overrated. Even though I know MALs ratings are BS I still thought that this would be some amazing show, and would be the best out of all the seasons so far.

It wasn't, this one was the most boring and it dragged on way too much compared to other arcs. I don't really see why this one was rated so much higher.
just monogatari of sengoku wasnt interesting as others and she get more screentime than other seasons...Other than those episodes Monogatari Second Season was the best,with a close second Bakemonogatari...
Reasons:
More Shinobu
Hanekawa became a bearable character
Kaiki
Time-Travel
Peace Peace
LoneWizzyJul 26, 2014 9:31 AM
Jul 26, 2014 9:03 PM

Jun 2010
thumbs up kaiki, glad we'll see more of you this summer/fall.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Aug 1, 2014 8:07 AM
Aug 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Are u fucking shittin me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the ending of the season O_O!!

Kaikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT___TT RIP! Best character this season no doubt!

Damn u Ougi!!!!!!!!

The way he convinced Nadeko was awesome! Lol'd at how he was taking all those cute punches and kicks while talking XD Nadeko's reaction to the whole mangaka thing was hilariously cute <3

Loved how Kaiki owned Araragi too. "I just told her the usual stuff, and there's nothing u can do for her"

Anyway, Kaiki needs more love. He's one of the most BA characters I've ever seen in my life. Going to my top10 for sure. Especially after that death ;_;

For the series an easy 10/10. Loved it from start to finish. Every arc I kept saying best arc XD Glad to see it's high ranking on MAL too ^^

Now to wait for Hana, Kizu and Final season.

I do remember Kaiki telling us to be aware of his deception at the beginning of his narration. I don't think he died now that I think about it haha.. I mean someone mentioned about how Kaiki's narrating his own death while talking about he couldn't think anymore (cause he's bleeding out) but he's still narrating haha. Atleast I hope he ain't dead! He's a real cool character.
Aug 1, 2014 9:12 PM

Jul 2011
To be completely honest, I wasn't too fond of the ending at first, but it's sort of grown on me over time. There were a few things in Second Season that I wasn't the biggest fan of, but the few moments that I truly enjoyed is enough to say that I loved the series and that it was just another beautiful experience as with the other Monogatari series. I absolutely cannot wait for the upcoming stories!
Aug 2, 2014 3:22 AM

Aug 2013
I mostly lost with this last arc because it's connected too much with the prequel which I barely remember. But still good arc.
Aug 4, 2014 6:29 AM
Oct 2010
I just finished this series... I predict kaiki will die but not on the hands of that little boy, rather it was on the hand of nadeko xD though kaiki is still alive right? He is in Hanamonotagari, and it happens after arararagi graduates.

And I noticed something, which rather obvious, arararagi's harem is slowly disappearing.. first his sisters, then hanekawa, then mayoi(NOOO, why), then nadeko, and probably next kanbaru xD I just hoped its a harem end since he is a semi-vampire LOL
Aug 15, 2014 5:58 PM

May 2009
Man, Kaiki really owned this season with these last six episodes. Fantastic character. I really, really hope he's not dead, although the way he died is kind of ironic and tastefully done from an artistic point of view, as being attacked by one of the kids he'd deceived was actually mentioned by Hitagi in one of their earlier conversations as kind of a joke. The irony of his death is even more magnified when you consider that he had just "defeated" a god nobody else could defeat.

Overall, great show. The best of all seasons aired so far. I'm really glad they're continuing to animate the series, unlike some other light novel out there I know about *cough*Haruhi*cough*.
Aug 17, 2014 12:05 AM
Aug 2011
Kaiki's 'arc' was so freaking great (every line out of that man's mouth was so thrilling) ... the stuff leading up to it not so much.
standAug 17, 2014 12:08 AM
Aug 21, 2014 11:45 AM

Sep 2012
aww man... sucks that sengoku nadeko won't be part of Araragi's harem anymore.
Aug 26, 2014 1:33 PM

Mar 2008
i loved Second Season, really enjoyed it
but there's one thing that bothers me... i REALLY liked senjougahara all this time.. it was an amazing character

but for the first time i couldn't stand her.. she made the series "special" for me, but all that "magic" is kind of gone now :/

she seemed like a different character this time.. she was weak, cheap and dishonest towards Araragi
+ the offers she made Kaiki.. disgusting

simply dislikable

poor Araragi :/
Aug 31, 2014 4:55 PM

Feb 2014
Sengoku arc was the most boring in this series, but i think that was a set-up purpose for Hitagi-End arc, huh. So it was understandable.

The CG look bad though, why they didn't do it properly with the animation on this episode, i don't know.

Sengoku just too immature to understand the world. Good luck with your manga.

Kaiki was so great there.

Koyomi, it's the time for you to see your own flaw.

Hitagi is a really awesome character. You completed your objective.

More Shinobu absolutely great.

Now, Ougi will become a new problem.

9/10
FlashofthebackAug 31, 2014 5:14 PM
Aug 31, 2014 6:03 PM

Jan 2014
Romeo said:
but there's one thing that bothers me... i REALLY liked senjougahara all this time.. it was an amazing character

but for the first time i couldn't stand her.. she made the series "special" for me, but all that "magic" is kind of gone now :/

she seemed like a different character this time.. she was weak, cheap and dishonest towards Araragi

simply dislikable

She becomes more "normal" after the stuff from Nisemonogatari...I think they stressed it few times...She simply acts out of fear,fear of losing Araragi...
Aug 31, 2014 7:47 PM

Sep 2011
LonelyWizard said:
Romeo said:

simply dislikable

She becomes more "normal" after the stuff from Nisemonogatari...I think they stressed it few times...She simply acts out of fear,fear of losing Araragi...

I should point out, Romeo already made a thread about it and it's already being discussed here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1259369
Sep 13, 2014 2:59 AM

Aug 2013
makarov52 said:
yukaru00 said:

kaiki's death lol

why you lol-ing :"" its so sad you know :"" we will not see kaiki anymore :"

This!

In the end, I decided to give 10/10.
Amazing show, and best monogatari season.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 24, 2014 3:42 AM

Apr 2013
Fucking Ougi. Just when I was starting to like Kaiki.
Sep 28, 2014 4:36 PM

Apr 2012
Kaiki is not dead for sure.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Sep 29, 2014 12:40 AM

Sep 2011
Immahnoob said:
Kaiki is not dead for sure.

Yup, this entire arc revolved around the fact that the story is told from Kaiki's point of view, who is a proud conman (not to mention I should add that it's told in retrospect). Also...
Oct 1, 2014 8:01 AM

Apr 2013
KAIKI!!!!!!!!!
*takes a deep breath*
Seriously? After all this, it ends with Kaiki bleeding to death on snow? It's ironical if you think about it though, after surviving a god he dies at the hands of her classmate. And I was starting to like his character.

P.S.
I sincerely hope that Ougi b**ch gets what's coming to her. And I hope the deliverer is her 'uncle'.Here's to hoping Oshino's alive, please, please, please, please...

Though the ending could be a lie.
Nov 6, 2014 4:25 AM
Mar 2012
Temporarily got shockingly unserious with that manga stunt, it could have destroyed the entire arc, BUT Kaiki and especially Araragi not being able to be the knight in shining armor saved it from itself.

I like that in S2, other than with Hanekawa, Araragi doesn't get to be the savior all the time. He has to swallow bitter pills. For example, "saving" Hachikuji or Nadeko would've clearly caused lots of pain for everyone else eventually in Hachikuji's case, and for Nadeko herself in that case. HE had to let alternate-Shinobu sacrifice herself....lot's of bittersweet pills for Araragi to follow, but that makes him a better person and a better hero for it.

These things probably explain why Araragi wasn't always the center of attention in S2. In hindsight it ended up being a good thing. I like that Kaiki, the "adult" was able to see that and that he warned Araragi off.

PS. I do think Senji liked Kaiki. I'm not going to say "loved", but probably she had some sort of crush or fascination about him. He seems "her type". And also that clue during his talk to Nadeko when he said he knows someone that always seems to be in love the first time was a clue.

Exit question: Is Hanamonogotari chronologically after this episode? Does it have it's moments too? After Hanamonogatari, after Kizu (not yet animanted) is there anything else left?
Nov 6, 2014 11:06 AM

Sep 2011
superseiyan said:
Exit question: Is Hanamonogotari chronologically after this episode? Does it have it's moments too? After Hanamonogatari, after Kizu (not yet animanted) is there anything else left?

Yes, Hanamonogatari is chronologically after this episode. In terms of it having its "moments", I personally think so. It surprisingly turned out to be one of my favorites of S2 despite Kanbaru not necessarily being one of my favorite characters. It should also be noted that Hanamonogatari is also chronologically the last story of the entire Monogatari series timeline, including the yet-to-be-animated final season.

So far Hanamonogatari is the latest in the series, but the first arc of the final season is already planned to be released on December and it's called "Tsukimonogatari" where it focuses on Ononoki (it's going to be released similarly like Nekomonogatari: Kuro and Hanamonogatari as a TV 4-5 part special). Beyond that, there's still a lot of material left that's yet to be animated for the final season.
Nov 16, 2014 8:46 AM

Mar 2012
Rarely does a second season do better than the first, but this second season of Monogatari was amazing and in a lot of ways surpassed the first season in my opinion. Part of it I guess has to do with the last two arcs and how they both more or less feature bittersweet endings, but another reason is that the buildup is just masterfully orchestrated. By way of illustration, if I just described the whole thing with Nadeko to someone in a short condensed summary -- something along the lines of "Nadeko, who was in love with Araragi, became a deity and vowed to kill off Araragi because of her unrequited love. Kaiki then showed up to try to deceive her into believing that Araragi has already died, but having failed, he instead convinced her to chase her dreams and become a mangaka. Thus happy ending for Araragi and co.!" -- it'd sound really stupid, but when I went through the show, at least none of it felt unnatural to me. I honestly attribute that to Monogatari's superb characterization and narrative. 10/10 for sure.

Ougi, though, is looking more and more like an end-game boss at this point. She was probably behind Mayoi's forced ascent and she was also responsible for Nadeko's transformation into a deity. Indirectly killing Kaiki, who became oh so endearing by the end of ep. 26, was just terrible, and I even suspect that she has some kind of scheme going where she wants to eliminate Araragi and co. I had a bad feeling about this character from Nadeko's first arc on, but even then I didn't expect things to get this bad...and unfortunately, by this point Araragi has only had a hint of something wrong about her.

Onward to waiting for another season of Monogatari to see how this story unfolds.
Nov 16, 2014 4:29 PM
Mar 2012
zannet_t said:
Rarely does a second season do better than the first, but this second season of Monogatari was amazing and in a lot of ways surpassed the first season in my opinion. Part of it I guess has to do with the last two arcs and how they both more or less feature bittersweet endings, but another reason is that the buildup is just masterfully orchestrated. By way of illustration, if I just described the whole thing with Nadeko to someone in a short condensed summary -- something along the lines of "Nadeko, who was in love with Araragi, became a deity and vowed to kill off Araragi because of her unrequited love. Kaiki then showed up to try to deceive her into believing that Araragi has already died, but having failed, he instead convinced her to chase her dreams and become a mangaka. Thus happy ending for Araragi and co.!" -- it'd sound really stupid, but when I went through the show, at least none of it felt unnatural to me. I honestly attribute that to Monogatari's superb characterization and narrative. 10/10 for sure.

Ougi, though, is looking more and more like an end-game boss at this point. She was probably behind Mayoi's forced ascent and she was also responsible for Nadeko's transformation into a deity. Indirectly killing Kaiki, who became oh so endearing by the end of ep. 26, was just terrible, and I even suspect that she has some kind of scheme going where she wants to eliminate Araragi and co. I had a bad feeling about this character from Nadeko's first arc on, but even then I didn't expect things to get this bad...and unfortunately, by this point Araragi has only had a hint of something wrong about her.

Onward to waiting for another season of Monogatari to see how this story unfolds.

My understanding is that in terms of the _future_ in terms of chronology of that world, that there is only the already aired Hanamonogatari. IIRC--and someone should jump in and correct me--the other stuff is prequels and in the past like Kizumonogatari.

About the happy ending for Araragi and co., I think it was more bittersweet. As Kaiki explained to him, Araragi had to accept that anyway he'd have to dissapear from Nadeko's life, so basically he's as good as "dead to her" in a way anyway.
Nov 16, 2014 4:37 PM

Jan 2014
superseiyan said:
zannet_t said:

My understanding is that in terms of the _future_ in terms of chronology of that world, that there is only the already aired Hanamonogatari. IIRC--and someone should jump in and correct me--the other stuff is prequels and in the past like Kizumonogatari.

About the happy ending for Araragi and co., I think it was more bittersweet. As Kaiki explained to him, Araragi had to accept that anyway he'd have to dissapear from Nadeko's life, so basically he's as good as "dead to her" in a way anyway.
You are not telling that Second season is prequels right?I couldnt quite understand you so please speak more precise...
Nov 16, 2014 5:29 PM

Sep 2011
LonelyWizard said:
You are not telling that Second season is prequels right?I couldnt quite understand you so please speak more precise...

I think they're talking about certain arcs in the upcoming final season, which in fact are also prequels to Bakemonogatari like Kizumonogatari. But they're also wrong in that a number of arcs in the final season are still set after Koimonogatari (before Hanamonogatari).
Nov 24, 2014 5:10 AM

Dec 2013
Kaiki's the shit.

This arc made me really like him, especially after calling out Arararagi's annoying pedophilic tendencies.
Nov 24, 2014 6:10 AM

Jan 2014
Malfegor said:
Kaiki's the shit.

This arc made me really like him, especially after calling out Arararagi's annoying pedophilic tendencies.
maybe lolicon or siscon,but definitely not pedo...Shinobu is 400+,Hachikuji is 20+ years old,im not quite sure about Ononoki but i remember reading somewhere that a tsukumogami had to be 100+ years old...So...yeah...
Nov 25, 2014 10:29 AM

Jan 2014
LonelyWizard said:
Malfegor said:
Kaiki's the shit.

maybe lolicon or siscon,but definitely not pedo...Shinobu is 400+,Hachikuji is 20+ years old,im not quite sure about Ononoki but i remember reading somewhere that a tsukumogami had to be 100+ years old...So...yeah...
Setting the validity of the argument concerning their ages aside, what about his attack on loli Hanekawa then? lol
Nov 25, 2014 10:46 AM

Jan 2014
BeatzMe said:
LonelyWizard said:
Setting the validity of the argument concerning their ages aside, what about his attack on loli Hanekawa then? lol
He was just shocked and excited to see a flat-chested Hanekawa...i totally understand him,yep he is %100 innocent there,would do the same :I
Nov 26, 2014 6:21 AM

Sep 2014
It really annoys me to no end how Sengoku got away without any kind of punishment or whatsoever for her actions.
Masashi Kishimoto logic - She wanted to become a manga artist, we all have to forgive her for everything !!
Nov 26, 2014 7:01 AM

Jan 2014
TheDeceiv3R said:
It really annoys me to no end how Sengoku got away without any kind of punishment or whatsoever for her actions.
Masashi Kishimoto logic - She wanted to become a manga artist, we all have to forgive her for everything !!
Punishment for what(/ by whom)?Beating 2 pseudo vampires to death while she was a goddess?Im pretty sure Araragi didnt even think about punishing her after she stopped doing whatever she was doing...And Araragi also has some Masochistic tendencies so he didnt mind...
Nov 26, 2014 10:02 AM

Sep 2011
TheDeceiv3R said:

She was just as much a victim as she was a perpetrator. Her school life became oppressive due to her classmates becoming resentful towards one another after the whole dilemma with Kaiki's distribution of fake charms. Ougi manipulated her to chase the role of a God, and Araragi practically feigned ignorance towards her issues while dodging the subject of her infatuation towards him. She wasn't human anymore, she was a god, and even then, it was a role that she didn't feel content with in the first place.

It should be noted that it isn't so much that she "wanted to become a manga artist", it's that Nadeko always possessed an affinity for narrative and fiction. It just so happens that her talent could actually be channeled in a productive manner (in this case, actually making something out of her hobby). I don't see how becoming a manga artist is in any way petty either, as we wouldn't even have these kinds of stories if it weren't for all the creators out there.

If anything, Kaiki resolving this entire situation in a positive light actually puts Nadeko's story in full circle, especially considering how he was the very same conman that originally spread the charms that would result in Nadeko being cursed twice. This inevitably put her on the very same path that would allow her to set her sights on Araragi. The beating he received from one of the victims of his own con (and also the one who had previously cursed Nadeko) was just the karmic cherry on top.
ronriNov 26, 2014 10:22 AM
Nov 27, 2014 8:30 AM

Dec 2013
LonelyWizard said:
Malfegor said:
Kaiki's the shit.

Its not like being only siscon or lolicon puts him on a super high moral ground. His sisters are also, what, 13 and 14 or something?
I really want to like Araragi, and i do most of the time, but every now and then he's just a huge creep. And just because you would react the same to flat chest Hanekawa doesnt mean he isn't creepy, it just means you're as creepy as him.

Also, concerning the age, he was still a creep to Hachikuji when he traveled to the past and she definitely wasnt 20+ back then. In fact, he was so much of a pedophilic creep that he endangered her life because he couldn't keep his tendencies in check for like ten fucking seconds.
Nov 28, 2014 4:18 PM
Nov 2013
Kaiki was kinda cool in this episode

will good series overall although i didn't like the ending that much, now i'm looking forward for the movie.
Dec 2, 2014 6:17 PM

Dec 2012
I really liked Kaiki, I kinda feel sad that he died. I definitely liked this more than Nisemonogatari though.
Dec 8, 2014 8:38 PM

Feb 2014
geh Kaiki...didn't think it'd turn out that way...ffs lol...

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Dec 14, 2014 8:56 AM

Dec 2012
MVP award: Kaiki
Most disappointing award: Tied between Senjougahara and Araragi

That's just my opinion though. I'm not sure how to rate the entire series though, too many ups and downs, a really moody rollercoster.
Dec 17, 2014 6:54 AM
Jan 2013
Kinaro said:
Whats the deal with this damn Ougi bitch. Kaiki was the realest nigga in the show i'm mad they killed him like that. So dumb

Word </3
Dec 25, 2014 1:23 PM

Nov 2007
Kaiki, the character I hated the most, stole the entire monogatari series in the last couple of episodes!

10/10.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 4, 2015 11:45 PM
May 2008
Can anyone please tell me what was the meaning of Hitagi making point on her being in love with kaiki in the last part? and then after his answer she specificaly refers that fact as she deceiving him all the time...

Can someone explain me that, cuz their entire dialoges were lies and sarcasm so i dont know how to take that last part...
Jan 6, 2015 7:20 AM

Oct 2012
thetopgun said:
Senjougahara is better off with Kaiki then Koyomi.

they definitely had more chemistry
I'm very glad it ended like that for Nadeko, what Kaiki said made sense and was magnified when Araragi rushed to the scene only to show that he is indeed just a kid.
Also, Hanekawa is definitely cut out to be a supernatural specialist.
great ending to a great series, 10/10

Jan 6, 2015 7:22 PM

Jul 2014
Best season so far especially now that I'm getting used to this series. Too bad I don't ever rewatch anime so I'll always have that confused/"wtf is going on" first impression of Bakemonogatari.
Jan 6, 2015 8:36 PM

Feb 2014
For me, Nisemonogatari is the best season so far.

I didn't like (how, the way) the end of Nadeko's arc... How can I say? It was kinda disappointing...
I mean, It seemed that it would be something "bigger" than it was....
Pages (15) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2013

432 by Kiikani »»
Yesterday, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

101 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 16, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

245 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 12, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

204 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 11, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

222 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 11, 3:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.