Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 23, 2013 3:13 PM
Dec 2013
Awesome episode cant wait for next one though I hope they dont rush it and ruin it

Haruto was losing memories of Shoko I have the feeling there will be a scene where the two of them talk and Haruto is like "who are you?"

Akira ,Akira ,Akira hope she makes it to the end there was a hint that a female Renboukoji is alive in the future scenes with Rukino and small boy closely resembling L-elf but its not said whether thats Akira or the Brother merried someone

L-elf epic moment - slice and dice then bam bam ,music was awesome rly

About Shoko and the other that reject the pilots of the VVV's I dont know I have mix feeling about them even thou Inuzuka died protecting them they still b**ch around calling them monsters etc.

Yamada a noble sacrifice your deeds will not be forgoten

Up for a 3RD Season? Ofc they should start writing right now if they dont want be on the bad side of a mass murder case
Dec 24, 2013 4:21 AM

Feb 2011
zannet_t said:
I must say, this is one of the most incredible turnaround I've ever seen from a series. The first 12 episodes of this (I personally consider all 24 episodes within one season) were kind of ridiculous and confusing. In fact, this series basically became a joke for me. But somehow, in the past 11 episodes everything's come together. It makes sense, and the amount of drama is actually not bad at all. Even though I'd preferred Lieselotte, Inu, and Thunder to all live, their deaths all added to the emotional impact of the series and I don't think their deaths were pointless so to speak.

Now that Haruto and crew have turned the tables on ARUS and Dorssia, this should be a great finale. But part of me feels like the last episode will be rushed if they attempt to have a final showdown with Cain and close the series out. Here's hoping for a third season? This is becoming one of the most memorable series for me.

My thoughts exactly, I honestly felt like I was watching a comedy at first, now I'm anticipating like every moment of Valvrave lol
Dec 24, 2013 7:04 AM

May 2008
Wow are you fucking kidding me right now.

Everyone that could have been killed, and they fucking killed Thunder?

Yeah fuck this show.

Dec 24, 2013 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
R.I.P. THUNDER. :< Now, Q-Vier JUST DIE. DAMNIT.
L-Elf is so awesome in this episode. That throat-slicing.
PLEASE. SOMEONE KILL SHOKO. And I was really glad that Haruto is gradually forgetting her. :<
Dec 24, 2013 1:20 PM

Oct 2011
Someone frickin' kill that sh*t Q-VIER already!!

L-Elf was so badass charging in just like that. I want another season of this series, but I get the feeling that they're gonna wrap everything up next episode.

Also, sayonara Haruto no kioku!!
Signature
Dec 24, 2013 1:46 PM
Feb 2012
KayChan4U said:

Yeah fuck this show.

Well besides Haruto who probably dies/goes brain dead next episode what other Valvrave pilot could die. We know Rukino doesn't die and Akira is the future kids godmother so she doesn't die.
Dec 25, 2013 6:04 AM
Dec 2013
Lets talk a bit about next episode predictions I know my ideas sound stupid ,unlikely or even funny and you are free to rage, ignore or laugh at them.
For this to end in this season there are only few ways for this to devolop in a showdown

Option 1:The pretty standart ending in similar animes which require you to give up your life spawn for the use of powers etc.
Haruto uses all his remaining memories for one last grand Harakiri that wipes out the enemy then he dies

Option 2:The most unlikely and even stupid scenario
Haruto has nearly lost all his memories L-elf is wounded seriously so Haruto jacks L-elfs body he then heals his wounds fights for a bit but loses all his memories leaving L-elf to regain control over his body but still with the powers of Haruto and the ability to pilot the VVV unit-1

Option 3:The creators just sit tight dont rush anything make a 3rd Season or a Movies or something and end everything properly the one scenario I hope for the most
Dec 25, 2013 11:19 AM
May 2013
KayChan4U said:

Yeah fuck this show.

Oh cry more.
ExblasterDec 25, 2013 3:39 PM
Dec 26, 2013 11:07 AM

Nov 2007
Yeah fuck Q-Vier. I knew he'd screw everything up. I'm sure they never wanted that weirdo in their group.

Was hoping Haruto would get the kill, but now it will probably be Akira.

Sad about Yamada. He was a bad ass :(

This seems a bit rushed though. Only 1 ep left to settle things?

L-Elf, A-Drei and X-Eins to do some kinda of explanation.

Plus Haruto (with memories fading fast) vs Cain. Though somehow L-Elf and crew have to be involved vs Cain.

Battle of the artificial Magi that leach your damn runes.

With his memories gone at least I have hope that Haruto doesn't end with Shoko. With the wave of deaths I suppose he could be next.

I think Akira will probably live.

Expose Dorssia for being controlled by the Magius. Reinstante Royalists w/L-Elf + A-Drei. Oh and expose that A-Rus president ass for being in on it.
Dec 26, 2013 5:55 PM

Feb 2011
I knew it that Yamada was the next one to die :( RIP Yamada. The whole scene where L-elf was charging and slicing Amadeus's neck was badass!. Only left 1 episode to go.
Dec 28, 2013 1:36 AM

Jul 2008
Yamada, manly tears will be shed for you. As for you L-Elf, hell fucking yes you rocked and got most of your old team on your side again. Why is it only Haruto is losing memories though?

1 episode left....will it end here or move to a season 3?
Dec 28, 2013 4:23 AM

Apr 2009
Here comes the equally devastating propaganda counterattack. As for how L-Elf realized that der Fuhrer wasn't human... I don't seem to remember. Must have leaked a few runes watching this episode...

Well, mostly glad to see two other Karlstein pilots join the protagonists's side, if only temporarily. It came at the cost of two other Valvrave pilots, though. At least their deaths weren't in vain like the deaths of the two supporting girls before them, though it could be misconstrued as an element of sexism here by the writers... Q-Vier is still the psychotic "kill 'em all" character, eh. Haruto losing more memories should throw a wrench into the Haruto x Shouko equation, though there's still nothing against "falling in love all over again" even if he forgets that he used to love her.
Dec 28, 2013 10:30 PM

Jan 2013
That was climactic as expected.
Dec 29, 2013 4:56 AM

Apr 2010
Seems the truth has been exposed the question is what next with this truth out no one will be able to trust each other anymore meaning you get a major revolution of some sorts.
For the students it's a good thing however since most societies will be busier fighting each other instead of them.
The question that still remains is who will accept the students after that and will they be able to get their own territory.
Jan 7, 2014 6:50 AM

Jun 2008
Hmm...considering their empire in the future seems to have Drossia uniform style going by the little prince, i guess our heroes took over Drossia authority from Magious and Drossia become that empire while Arus may have become the enemy and those bull mechas where there own.
Now after this public showdown i can see how the current Drossian magious leaders fall and our heroes take over the Drossian empire with the royalist by their side.

Ruriair said:
The only thing I don't like about this show is the memory loss mechanic. Why won't he just lose blood instead of memories? Anyways great episode.

Yeah it's such a bullshit mechanism. i guess it was put there for the drama factor but it just feels irritating instead.

zerriet said:
Is it me or are people just missing a scene or 2? Everyone still complaining about shoko being a bitch miss the point that she did it for the students, she already knew the truth and now has faith in haruto.heck even it was blatantly said by haruto, "sometimes you have to put a brave face"

People and stupidity go well together. You are just wasting your breath with idiots that can't understand what they are watching..

skudoops said:
Really good episode... I really hope Q-Vier dies in the worst way possible. Dude is beyond sickening.

Lol, that little psycho midget is more hated than Cain himself.

fst said:
Aggron said:
Only one ep left,but something tells me it won't end there.

I know right? It's still missing a beach episode. Can't have an anime in this decade without one of those.

Damn! You are right! This season is shit! How can i give a good score without seeing Saki and the other girls in a swimsuit at least once or maybe wit a towel in an onsen. Shity season!
MonadJan 7, 2014 7:06 AM
Jan 9, 2014 3:58 PM

Mar 2012
surprising good episode, I guess all shows have to have the one good episode...

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jan 20, 2014 4:19 PM

Dec 2012
Hella intense episode, now they take away Thundah, but please don't kill off Akira :<. That ending with L-Elf raiding the stage was awesome, wonder how this will end.
Jan 28, 2014 11:52 PM

Aug 2009
Great episode! I really enjoyed seeing L-Elf back in action he was a total badass when he sliced that throat in slowmo! glad he is finally back!

Feb 26, 2014 6:39 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode not bad, spoiled only by the predictability and simplicity behind the plot, a spot not indifferent as to take into account. But the story was intense, I was kidnapped and stretched like never before, I'm sorry for the figure of Thunder.
What will happen now to Akira? Same treatment, which will be reserved even to Haruto? It seems very likely.
Animations a little woody, too bad. Discreet design!
I'm so tense by the end of the anime series! ^ ^ "
Mar 3, 2014 5:29 AM

May 2013
best episode so far 5/5 what a turn around from that failure in reasoning in the mast murder of students
Mar 9, 2014 7:25 AM

Jun 2013
So...students welcomed Haruto and others they called Monsters back just like that? and they got students with them to world wide revolution...That is just kind a weird isn't it?

Okay so it was those who were in that needle ship that betrayed Haruto and others eh. And Now they are still same prejudiced Bakas.

I am personally going to love how Haruto and Others are going Give World Wide Big Fuck You to Alliance, even if some of them will most likely die.

Q-vier!!!! JUST FUCKING DROP DEAD ALREADY!!!!! You are the Most hated Character in this Entire Series!!!!! SOMEONE FREAKING KILL THAT FUCKER!!!!

Sayonara, Yamada...Iie, "Thunder"!! You were Total Awesome Hero...T.T ;) Rest in Peace.
JarjaxleMar 9, 2014 7:36 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 13, 2014 2:55 AM

Feb 2013
Holy shit Q-vier! Just die already! Yamada, you were a badass till the end. You'll be missed. Holy shit did L-Elf come back. He was freakin' badass! Slicing throats, shooting and shit. Exposing the truth! I wonder what happened to Saki? Damn, Haruto is loosing all his memories of Shoko. That's gotta hurt. I wonder if he will completely forget about her. Next is the final episode? Season 3? Maybe? I don't know. Time to find out how this ends.
Jun 17, 2014 9:48 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
RDX said:
Esclair said:
I find it funny that L-Elf, A-Drei, and X-Eins totally don't trust Q-Vier enough to include him in their plans.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.
Looks like Saki and Haruto's promise was finally revealed, wasn't what I had expected at least. If they do try wrap this all up without a third season it'll definitely be rushed. Especially if they want to make their references to the future connect adequately. Or it'd just feel like it was thrown in there at random

Q Vier is like that kid who is being told to be quiet or else he'll wake up the kids sleeping and what does he do he makes a lot of sound.

I believe Elf, A-Drei, and X-Eins have more history with Cain than Q Vier which is why he wasn't included that and because is too noisy.

NO, Thunder died!!! Another great pilot dies, but not before leaving Senpai's shield to protect Akira.

Shouko at this point lost any hopes of getting with Haruto. She's become too bland as a character. As for Saki, she's really got into my soft side and that's a positive.

Sep 19, 2014 6:34 PM

Jul 2013
"Eat me if you want" yeah you shouldn't have said that to your sister, Satomi.

"I shouldn't have lied to you. If I'd been honest with you, even if it meant getting hurt, maybe we could've found a way to work through this together" well at least you know you've been an idiot Haruto.. that's precisely I was ranting about a couple of episodes ago.

Although I personally don't hate Shouko, I think it will be for the best if Haruto will forget everything about her since her position as prime minister is more important to her than him and Saki will always be there to warm Haruto up during cold lonely nights.. *cough* but hey that's pretty convenient if he's only gonna lose his memories of Shouko I mean surely he has memories of other people right?

Noooo! Thunder! why do awesome dudes keep dying goddammit! but... YEAhhh! good job eru eruffu! he did it! Fuck you, council of 101! Have a taste of your own medicine. You will fall!
Jun 6, 2015 8:56 PM

Feb 2012
Don't die Thunder!

Man y'all are souless. It is terrible that Haruto forgetting memories of his childhood friend.

2021 Rewatch
Fortress_MaximusMar 27, 2021 2:29 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 17, 2016 7:46 PM

Jul 2009
Nice!!! L-elf, A-drei, and X-eins teaming up. Man Yamada had to die. Even though i didn't like his brash attitude at first, but he grew on me and shame He had to die like that. This show can be gruesome at times :O

Man only one episode?! Let's see how this ends!!
Mar 22, 2017 10:59 PM

Jun 2009
I always defended Q-Vier but now... you're going to have to go hun. You don't play those games.
Also, the last episode is gonna be hella rushed.
Apr 7, 2020 11:11 AM

Jul 2017
what I don't get is that the runes r memories, so then why did they have to drink blood, and that sex scene in S1 if all the need is memories. Confused.
Mar 29, 2021 8:48 PM
Nov 2014
they killed yamada the bastards! he was such a good deliquent character. they have been killing lots of good characters lately, the last stretch is insane lol.

i hope arus president die too, that scum.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2013

474 by valoon »»
Nov 27, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

336 by AZakuII »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:31 PM

» The Child's parent is (spoilers)

Renaultclio101 - Jan 9, 2014

40 by silenceblade »»
Sep 15, 2022 7:47 AM

» Is Kakumeiki Valvrave gonna have a 3rd season?

stanklem28 - Dec 21, 2013

14 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Nov 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

142 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 28, 2021 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.