Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 14, 2013 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, dat feels this episode. Touma and her tears ;.;

LET IT OUT. Let it all out!
And I spot an embrace <3 along with kiss too. Damn that was some kiss. Geez. I wasn't entirely surprised Touma bitch slapped Haruki afterwards after that.
Dec 14, 2013 11:31 AM

Oct 2010
I wonder why Haruki told Kazusa that he confessed to Setsuna, even though it was the other way around. I wonder if he thought it would make a difference.
Dec 14, 2013 11:32 AM

Oct 2012
Such a great episode!
Touma is great. At first, I didn't like how they inserted the flashbacks in the middle of the confession scene, but now I like how they helped us view things from Touma's side and get her a little bit better. The confession scene had more impact that way.

Can't get enough of this.
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Dec 14, 2013 11:42 AM

May 2013
That was some kiss. And that slap from Touma. Kitahara better make up his mind.
Dec 14, 2013 11:44 AM

Aug 2012
Great episode. The emotions were were felt through out it.
Kitahara seems to have realized that he loves Touma, but is it to late?
Dec 14, 2013 11:49 AM

Aug 2010
Hahaha Dat bitch slap XD...Totally deserved it. Good one Kazusa :D

I know how Haruki was feeling. But that's not how u do it dude. And esp not that intense a kiss too XD

Dem Kazusa tears T_T...U gotta admit it's largely her fault though. How she's always acting tsun exactly opposite of her feels. Ofc Setsuna is at fault as well with how she seemed to be watching when Kazusa kissed Haruki in the piano room and immediately confessed after. Now that was sly.

All these 3 have lots of faults here and there. I have no idea how this will go O_o?
Dec 14, 2013 11:50 AM

Jul 2013
it was quite frustrating watching touma hide her feelings all the way up until the concert. while the flashbacks have convinced me a little more that kitahara and touma make the better pair, i still dislike kitahara being unfaithful, even though his affections for touma are higher.

i don't see any reason why kitahara told touma that he was the one that confessed. someone enlighten me?

that last scene made kitahara look really bad. even if he now knows that she always had feelings for him, he should have shown some level of restraint considering setsuna's feelings and the close relationship between the three.

two more episodes!
hihi~ 안녕하세요~ こんにちは~
Dec 14, 2013 11:51 AM
Jul 2012
Dayuumm!
Dec 14, 2013 12:01 PM

Nov 2011
shit that was good...
Hate Keeps me warm
Dec 14, 2013 12:05 PM

Jul 2013
That's the drawback of anime that suck you in.You can never get enough of them.At the end of the episode you are left asking for more :)

Loved the kissing scene at the end.Was done tastefully and in a manner that conveyed not only Haruki's and Kazusa's lust for each other but also Kazusa's insecurity given the situation.

I'm so glad they included the extra scenes of IC during the flashbacks.Especially Touma's breakdown in the car and her kissing sleeping Haruki after the festival.By the way, during the latter scene
I have high hopes about the next episode covering everything that's to come according to the VN.

Adaptation of "The Snow Melts, And Until The Snow Falls" story, certainly adds Touma's POV but I think a lot was left out.Fortunatelly, this story has already been translated to english for anyone who wishes to read it.
Dec 14, 2013 12:09 PM

Oct 2013
Madara31 said:
I wonder why Haruki told Kazusa that he confessed to Setsuna, even though it was the other way around. I wonder if he thought it would make a difference.

An episode with no setsuna...i'm glad. Yeah, I thought it was the other way round.

Barion-Zara said:
Ofc Setsuna is at fault as well with how she seemed to be watching when Kazusa kissed Haruki in the piano room and immediately confessed after. Now that was sly.

This! I always said Setsuna was really sly! All along. She saw Touma kissed Kitahara in the music room...and she later took the liberty to claim him... Then keep using "good friends" to hurt them both even though she knew touma actually likes Kitahara. She's pathetic.

I almost puked my coffee when Touma took out the gift, a guide book. LOL.

Though I see an ending with no one together.
Dec 14, 2013 12:14 PM
Aug 2011
Woah, this episode was nuts. I especially liked the flashbacks that made us discover some events of the story that weren't previously animated. Now, I have one question: did Setsuna actually see Touma sleepkissing Haruki? Because I guess the door was locked so she couldn't be inside. Well, if she did, her confessing afterwards was actually really mean of her.

EDIT: I rewatched that bit, Touma initially goes to open the door but she doesn't and kissed haruki, next scene she was running outside the door and it was opened, so i guess setsuna opened it. (wasn't that door supposed to be closed by key?)
burnemathrasDec 14, 2013 12:32 PM
Dec 14, 2013 12:19 PM

Mar 2013
Hetakoi said:

Yeah I barely noticed. Figured that's what it was, thanks for verifying.
Dec 14, 2013 12:51 PM

Jun 2012
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dec 14, 2013 1:01 PM

Jan 2012
10/10? Top five favorite anime of all-time?

After this episode, I think so!!!
Dec 14, 2013 1:24 PM
Mar 2013
He totally deserved that slap

Does anyone know if they're making a second season?
Dec 14, 2013 1:27 PM

Aug 2008
jawnmewn said:
it was quite frustrating watching touma hide her feelings all the way up until the concert. while the flashbacks have convinced me a little more that kitahara and touma make the better pair, i still dislike kitahara being unfaithful, even though his affections for touma are higher.

i don't see any reason why kitahara told touma that he was the one that confessed. someone enlighten me?

that last scene made kitahara look really bad. even if he now knows that she always had feelings for him, he should have shown some level of restraint considering setsuna's feelings and the close relationship between the three.

two more episodes!

It's in his personality. He will never allow someone else to take the blame for something...ever. Remember that.

Plus it doesn't really matter as he still accepted the confession.
hyperknees91Dec 14, 2013 1:37 PM
Dec 14, 2013 1:38 PM
Jul 2018
Your tears are delicious.... Is what I want to say but nevermind

Well Only 2 more episode left and Im hoping for a harem ending.
Dec 14, 2013 2:05 PM

May 2009
Someones going to end up getting fucked by the end of this. I can't see it end any other way. Still rooting for Touma x Kitahara
Dec 14, 2013 2:18 PM

Mar 2013
I cried the whole episode. I've lived before what Touma is living with Kitahara. Her tears. My God.
Dec 14, 2013 2:20 PM

Oct 2010
Even with all of the flashbacks I guess I'm one of the few who still prefers Setsuna over Kazusa. I just prefer her personality.
Dec 14, 2013 2:22 PM

May 2010
so good :B might be the best or 2nd best of this season
Dec 14, 2013 2:23 PM

Jul 2013
hyperknees91 said:
jawnmewn said:

two more episodes!

It's in his personality. He will never allow someone else to take the blame for something...ever. Remember that.

yeah, he did but not in a way that touma really accepted. how would you feel if your best friend's significant other made a move on you? touma must have felt so bittersweet after that kiss since it was what she always wanted, just not in the way that it happened.
hihi~ 안녕하세요~ こんにちは~
Dec 14, 2013 2:26 PM

Dec 2013
This episode was great. Not much drama until the latter part of the episode, but it just let's us see things from Touma's perspective. Kitahara x Touma. Only 2 episodes left, can't wait!
Dec 14, 2013 2:32 PM

Apr 2012
God, Kazusa's tears make me cry too, once you see them you can't stop crying.
Dies Irae! :)
Dec 14, 2013 2:32 PM

Aug 2008
jawnmewn said:
hyperknees91 said:
jawnmewn said:

two more episodes!

yeah, he did but not in a way that touma really accepted. how would you feel if your best friend's significant other made a move on you? touma must have felt so bittersweet after that kiss since it was what she always wanted, just not in the way that it happened.

That's WA2 in a nutshell haha.

As for this episode...it reminds me of the days for when I used to like Kazusa. Unfortunately I feel nothing for her character anymore at this point even if she is more likable here. It was still a good episode, but all its effects have been lost on me.
Dec 14, 2013 2:36 PM

Jan 2009
It doesn't matter who Kitahara chooses in the end...someone will end up devastated. It's like a fork in the road...you choose one path and leave the other.

Kitahara is such a two-timing S.O.B. He can't even decide who he wants to be with. & that just screws up Touma and Setsuna's friendship. It's because of this disorder that keeps me very interested in watching this series. I guess you can say it's beautiful to see a bomb go off in a distance than to actually have one go off close to you.

I can't stand how these last 2 episodes where just flashbacks. It was getting good when Touma and Kitahara started talking with each other but they had to go do those super long flashbacks. They could've at least filled those spots with how Setsuna feels. I want to see Setsuna in pain and do something about what has been happening until now.

Jeez, idk if a Touma x Kitahara is even a happy ending seeing how indecisive Kitahara is. Seeing Kitahara get nothing is probably what I'm looking for. Well, if the series got me thinking this much, then this anime is alright I guess.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Dec 14, 2013 2:37 PM
Dec 2011
yes this is touma x kitahara all the way 5/5 really,cried really hard at that scene at VN but...
Dec 14, 2013 2:42 PM

Jul 2009
TEN OUT OF TEN. THANK YOU BASED WHITE ALBUM 2.
dat kitahara. too good of a kisser LMAO.
touma best girl.
Dec 14, 2013 2:59 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That's what you get Haruki for not choosing wisely. I'm glad he got slapped, but I'm really sad that Touma got emotionally hurt and unstable. I'm not a Touma fan, but I really hope she and Setsuna get happy endings, and Haruki gets the worse. Setsuna and Touma deserve better than Haruki. Although all 3 are at fault. At this point Haruki is pretty much done for because breaking up with Setsuna or Setsuna breaking up with Haruki will not change anything. Touma already made up her mind there's no changing her mind. She was too slow to make a move, but she was respecting Setsuna's relationship with Haruki even if meant hurting herself. Haruki's lame self could not contain himself and he lets out his true feelings and kisses Touma thus getting slapped in the end.

If we look at Haruki at the end he's pretty much shocked, and psychologically hurt. Whichever decision he takes will hurt someone. It's a lose lose situation for all three unless Haruki pulls a miracle and we get that happy ending. However, as we go to Ep 1, those spoiler scenes which I hate the idea of including them shows us something else not a good ending.

Dec 14, 2013 3:03 PM

Sep 2013
Too much feels in this episode :(
- Touma looking for the book Kitahara gave her (Daaaaaawwww :3 I was so happy when she found it),
- Touma secretly kissing Kitahara after the festival,
- Touma crying inside the car,
- And THE LAST SCENE (Deeeeyyymmm, that was so intense I kept on replaying it. Lol.)

Kitahara's situation is complicated as f*ck. Whatever choice he'll make, someone will surely get hurt. I wonder how he'll handle this. If he loves Touma more than Setsuna, he has to do something (I don't know what) before she leaves for Vienna with her mom (which I think will happen because of the foreshadowing in episode 1). :(

Gawd, 2 episodes left for the best anime of the season. Touma x Kitahara pls.
Dec 14, 2013 3:14 PM

Jul 2012
Yeah things just got ugly...

I felt as if the flashbacks were a bit redundant after the previous episode being entirely flashbacks, but it wasn't that bad.
Dec 14, 2013 3:15 PM
Nov 2013
TrueUchiha said:
so good :B might be the best or 2nd best of this season

Interested in what you think is the best. Not Golden Time, pls?
Dec 14, 2013 3:33 PM

Jan 2009
I want to see a bad ending. I'm tired of watching all anime series end in happy endings. It's just too cliche and predictable. Maybe the ending I"ll accept is a win that costs a lot & requires one to give up so many things. Like a war victory that sacrificed so many lives and the soldiers suffering from post-war syndromes etc but they continue living.

I hope Kitahara ends up losing both Touma and Setsuna because of his indecisiveness. School days... lets do this!!!
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Dec 14, 2013 3:54 PM

Feb 2012
I hope the two timing bastard gets nobody.

billybob300c said:
School days... lets do this!!!
That would be the best ending ever. It'd be an instant 10/10 for me.
Dec 14, 2013 4:20 PM

Nov 2007
Damn I think he messed up. He shouldn't have gotten with Setsuna if Touma was the one. Yet I would have found it hard to turn her down as well.

Still the fact it's his girlfriends birthday and he's kissing her best friend..... it was too soon for him to make a move there.

The back story was nice showing she'd been interested in him for a while, but without ever telling him or showing it to him he didn't know. She could have prevented this whole thing.

Setsuna simply made a move first as she felt them getting closer. With all the focus on Touma lately I think Setsuna will be back next episode.

Another season would be nice as it sounds like tings won't be finished.
Dec 14, 2013 4:46 PM

Mar 2008
oh lawdy lawd this was a great episode. I started to get a bit impatient with the flashbacks because I felt they did their job already by the half way point, so they change it up a bit to add to what transpired in the background the past 10 episodes, but my favourite part was that the passionate kiss wasn't just for show and there was a point to how aggressive kitahara was and how touma reacted was just right for more drama and really fit with their responses. No happily ever after here, and that's how I like it. Poor touma :(
Dec 14, 2013 4:52 PM

Feb 2013
Every week after i finish watching the episode i end like "holy shiiiiii*t" omg so much feels in this one.

Lots say that Kazusa has the biggest fault in this mess, or a large amount at least. But i don't really think so. i actually kind of understad her.

First is that quote from Haruki's friends that "you need six month to understand him" or something around those lines. I think Kazuza took her time to know him, to fall for him.(and for that the monthly flash-backs scenes)

And come on, you know how anti-social she is, she has been always alone, even her mother left her and some expected her to go all dere dere ... that would have been truly unbelievable for her character. Yes, she was slow to make her move but, understanding her character her actions fit perfectly.

Even before the concert, if she had identified her feelings as love, Ogiso was in the scene already. And she was her first friend. And she was so obviously in love with him. And oh yeah that complicated everything.

For me, she was really scared to face all this. She was not used to relationships in the first place (friendship or love) and afraid of screwing all up, she took the easy way, the way that would not hurt anyone but herself. she tried to run away for all that.

She played the game of the "happy three friends" until it crush her and now she is running again, going with her mom to Vienna.

Some may say that it was natural for Setsuna to make her move, she liked him, so she did it. she was ready to "fight" for him. and i agree that was the right thing to do. Expecting her to give up knowing that the other party (kazusa) wasn't going to put a fight is ... oh well, i understand Setsuna. Plus she was anxious and insecure.

BUT. something is off with her. Don't get me wrong i kinda like Setsuna but, she knew that Kazusa liked him, even when she denied it when they talked about it. The song that haruki wrote. She saw how he cares for Kazuza. She saw that sleeping-kiss. But she still chose her love over everything. Ok i don't see anything wrong with that either. but...

Then making all that "three4ever" promise, being all lovey-dovey with him in front of Kasuza..AND MAKING THEM SHARE A FUCKING BATH man... idk its... mean. And she does all that with such an innocent face without any guilt...it's weird... ugh i don't know if she is insensible or if she is selfish enough to not care about Haruki and Kazusa feelings and have everything she wants forcing her desires on them. Or she is oblivious thing that i hardly believe, she have shown to be really sharp.

so... yeah i am rooting for Kazusa happy ending, no matter what it is. Haruki is a dumbass. And Setsuna..well i have mixing feelings for her right now.

My 2 cents opinion, can't wait for the next chapter.

(English is not my first language, so sorry if i screwed up somewhere i tend to make mistakes when i write xD)

------- LOL didn't notice that i wrote that much sorry xD
Shino_812Dec 14, 2013 6:20 PM
Dec 14, 2013 4:59 PM

Feb 2012
Good episode! Love those flashbacks and see things in Touma's perspective! Dang, honestly, Touma is one heck of a strong girl to endure and hide all those feelings for him! Much more when Setsuna and Kitahara started dating!

ALL I CAN SAY IS NOW... TOUMA, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!! An indecisive douche is not worth it! At least you told him how you feel; now you can focus on the future... find a better guy you don't have to share him with or prioritize on your piano.

Though I'll give Kitahara some slack, coz being in his shoes is tough. It does seem hard dating someone you thought you love, later realizing you love the other girl. But what he shouldn't have done is kiss Touma on the day he stood-up his girlfriend esp on her birthday!! He could've waited! Too soon, man! ...or rewinding more to the past, not accept Setsuna's confession just yet, sort out if he has feelings for Touma!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Dec 14, 2013 5:05 PM

Jun 2012
Well that was pretty good. .

Dec 14, 2013 5:43 PM
Apr 2009
Seeing kazusa cry got to me a lot more than Setsuna's tears. I was like I can't believe you mader her cry! I think the possibility of Haruki and Setsuna being together after this episode is 0. It will be like living a lie for him if he stays with her. The real question is if Kazusa wil even take Haruki now. She really did slap the hell out of him, but it was the "just how many times have you done this with Setsuna?" that really did the damage.
Dec 14, 2013 5:55 PM

May 2013
Touma kissed Haruki first. If only he had awaken that time. Touma's tears really are sincere for her feelings for him. If only Haruki had seen it from time to time. In the end Haruki finally initiates a kiss. Now that's really a way to get me standing and clapping like there's no tomorrow. But Touma might have realized that they were really unfair to Setsuna, so she breaks the kiss and tell Haruki that it's not fair. I really feel bad for Touma. It's hard enough that she sees the one he loves be with her best friend, but she also leaves for Europe and won't see him for a long time. Really sad. Its also obvious that Haruki has feelings for Touma as well. I really do hope Touma and Haruki end up together. It's gonna be hard for Setsuna if she and Haruki end their relationship. I hope she won't take it too hard. The ending for me is still a blur. There are only two episodes left; and still, I can't predict the ending for this.
CreamZiDec 14, 2013 6:15 PM
Dec 14, 2013 6:17 PM

Apr 2009
Oh you poor, stupid, socially retarded teenagers. You make me feel so bad for you with your attempts at romance ;_;

Also those tears in the car maaaaan ;____;
Dec 14, 2013 6:33 PM

Jun 2013
a way to a womens heart is a nice hard cover grammar book lol
Dec 14, 2013 7:04 PM

Feb 2012
That was...... so beautiful. I can't even say the exact words that i want to describe the whole episode in general. Nearly Cried. I had to control my tears while Touma was letting her feelings all out or else i'll look crazy. Fantastically Done. Kudos to the Studio.

I still like them both but looks like Touma is so far up ahead on my taste now compared to Setsuna. DAT TEARS WHILE SHE STOPPED HER VEHICLE. OHMYGAWSH and DAT SLAP.

Kitahara you 2 timer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why you do such things? His latest kiss with touma in this show looks like a borderline-h kiss. the last few seconds were probably forced.
Dec 14, 2013 7:09 PM

May 2009
I don't understand the Kitahara hate, am I missing something? They all bear some responsibility, I mean Kazusa acted cold and distant to Kitahara so he was always confused as to whether or not she really liked him. The guy's not a mind reader. Setsuna knowingly took Kitahara from Kazusa she knew that Kasusa liked Kitahara but did so anyway. If anything she bears the brunt of the responsibility. Finally Kitahara bears the least amount of responsibility for at least, not showing his true feelings towards Kazusa.
Dec 14, 2013 7:28 PM

Aug 2008
GhostCell said:
I don't understand the Kitahara hate, am I missing something? They all bear some responsibility, I mean Kazusa acted cold and distant to Kitahara so he was always confused as to whether or not she really liked him. The guy's not a mind reader. Setsuna knowingly took Kitahara from Kazusa she knew that Kasusa liked Kitahara but did so anyway. If anything she bears the brunt of the responsibility. Finally Kitahara bears the least amount of responsibility for at least, not showing his true feelings towards Kazusa.

Well uh he gets right into deep kissing a girl for what he would think to be her first kiss. Also he betrayed his girlfriend and stood her up on her birthday while performing such act. Kinda excessive, neither of the other girls did anything that bad even if they are guilty of things.

But this is actually pretty light for him, he's just a screw up in general. Don't even try liking him as it's going to be impossible after awhile.
Dec 14, 2013 7:30 PM
Jul 2012
Amazed by the music of this show, it really brings these scenes up a notch. Through those flashbacks we really got to see who Touma really was from her perspective compared to Kitahara's perspective in the earlier parts of the show. Just watching Touma in tears really hurts after understanding all the pain she had to endure growing up, as well as all the suffering she went through the last few months having her heart be torn apart constantly every time Setsuna and Kitahara were together.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Dec 14, 2013 7:31 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Let's not forget after Touma kissed a sleeping Haruki, Setsuna confessed to Haruki shortly after. If Haruki was smart and truly loved Touma he would have rejected the confession by Setsuna. She even told Haruki he could dodge her if he wanted when Setsuna went for the kiss. I'm pretty sure Haruki kissed Setsuna because of the emotions he had towards her at that time. I do think Haruki realized too late that he loved Touma, and kissing Touma on Setsuna's birthday that's just low. The worst thing Haruki ever did, kissed Touma, Setsuna's best friend, love rival. Setsuna told Touma what she was going to do, make her move, and Touma discretely and without making noise was making her move especially when she kissed Haruki while asleep. Setsuna probably thought she was going to lose Haruki so she made her final move which was confess to Haruki and kiss him thus making Touma lose.

Right now the best thing Haruki could do is apologize to Setsuna, and let things cool down between Touma and Setsuna. Haruki needs to get his act together, he needs to be true to his feelings, and come out to Setsuna and tell her it's best if they broke up because he isn't feeling well with a relationship at the moment. Setsuna may be puzzled at first but eventually she'll understand, and they could remain friends as well just not lovey dovey. As for Touma, Haruki could tell her he broke up with Setsuna so he can take time off from dating and rethink on his feelings towards them both. I think it's best if all 3 of them just remained friends, Setsuna not dating Haruki, and all 3 reconciling with each other. To me that would be my ideal ending if that miracle happens.

Dec 14, 2013 7:38 PM
Aug 2012
hyperknees91 said:
GhostCell said:

Well uh he gets right into deep kissing a girl for what he would think to be her first kiss. Also he betrayed his girlfriend and stood her up on her birthday while performing such act. Kinda excessive, neither of the other girls did anything that bad even if they are guilty of things.

But this is actually pretty light for him, he's just a screw up in general. Don't even try liking him as it's going to be impossible after awhile.

What's with saying he 'stood her up'? Wasn't the whole point of him going to meet Touma over Setsuna in the first place is to DRAG HER OVER to Setsuna's party? And he didn't even realize she was alone on her birthday since Setsuna was the one who sent her family away without informing Haruki in the first place. Haruki NEVER PLANNED Touma to confess to him leading to all that drama. He did promise to at least show up sometime during the party so if he doesn't show up I can see where the hate can come from.
Though what I hated about Haruki is his expression after Touma slapped him. It was 'WTF did I do wrong' expression which really pissed me off. He should know damn well.

At this point I'd be really depressed if Touma doesn't end up with Haruki. She sacrificed too much for him to see him run off with another girl.
I like Setsuna as much as Touma, but she hardly did anything for Haruki compared to Touma. With only 2 episodes left, I'd really prefer Touma now. Too bad its not going to explore Setsuna's backstory still left in question.
KVVDec 14, 2013 7:46 PM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.