Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 14, 2013 6:05 PM

Mar 2012
Great Episode. Love it. Kouko when she act like a dog = cute.

But, dunno somehow, i cheers for Linda too.
Nov 14, 2013 6:17 PM

Jul 2011
This series is awesome!

This show seems to be a prequel of Nana when she was on the college.
Nov 14, 2013 6:23 PM

Jul 2013
Koko seemed initially like she would be way to overboard with the new relationship. Though Mitsuo seemed to know that Banri would be able to handle it. I wonder if Mitsup has a chance with the girl? She seemed to imply that she might be receptive if he were to confess in another setting.
Nov 14, 2013 6:27 PM

Jul 2011
blu3cru5ad3r said:
Kouko when she act like a dog = cute.

I would like to say...I need a gif NOW but that scene is perfect only with the sound.
Nov 14, 2013 6:29 PM

Mar 2012
I really need to watch NANA to get the in joke here.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 14, 2013 6:39 PM

Mar 2013
Banri and Kouko looks like a love comedy duo. LOL dat "I love you" scene XD

2D-kun best character *hands down*

Love to see Nana again~! But Linda just said dat Nana-san's name was not actually Nana, so does this mean she's not really Nana Osaki from NANA???!!
Nov 14, 2013 6:41 PM
Jul 2013
First things first Mitsuo looks so hot with blonde hair
~~anyways
Still don't 100% believe how genuine the relationship with tada x koko
Linda is way better she really understands tada and knows everything he's been through
TADA X LINDA
Nov 14, 2013 6:50 PM

Nov 2013
This episode was really good. I kind of wished I hadn't been built up with such dramatic events only to see that kouko is getting in trouble with the law for stealing bikes lol.
... As an artist, I am here to create a different world from reality...

...You have to believe you are great before anybody else does...
Nov 14, 2013 7:24 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
NeoAnkara said:

Lol no you don't, all you need to know is that she looks like Osaki Nana, but she's not like her at all :) But you should still watch it anyways. I've only read the manga, but I heard the anime is also very good.
Nov 14, 2013 7:28 PM

Aug 2013
Koko adorable as always :)

teddyggg said:

I'm still in the Banri x Linda team though. Mitsuo can die for all I care. He's such a shitty character. He doesn't deserve her. Unless of course he does something incredible and otherwordly to redeem himself but I doubt that.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 14, 2013 7:31 PM

Jun 2011
+ "My boyfriend".
+ "Dog".
+ "I love you".
+ "Blonde hair".
+ "O-M-G".
+ "Treasure box".
+ "Paris".
+ "Eiffel".
+ "NANA".
- Banri acting like a bitch and does not replay to Linda's texts..
the best episode by far.. 5/5
Linda <3 :(

EDIT:: i still don't see why is this "Seinen"!?
Nov 14, 2013 7:39 PM

May 2009
OnePieceQ8 said:

Stop bothering about demographic. You know what else is seinen? K-on, Hidamari Sketch, Love Lab. Seriously man, learn difference between demographic and genre.
Nov 14, 2013 7:43 PM

Jun 2008
love this ep. banri x kouko! they're so cute together lol
cant wait for more!

Nov 14, 2013 7:46 PM
Nov 2012
teddyggg said:
huge spoiler for Linda x banri supporters read at own discretion could ruin your day

Dude, first of all, no talk about novels even with spoilers.
Second and last, this story is about Kouko and Banri, and how they will end up together after several developments (the entire series, just like Toradora)
Nov 14, 2013 7:55 PM
Jan 2011
LOL! Miss Ultrasonic. Yea that voice is something else.
Nov 14, 2013 8:09 PM

Apr 2008
O-M-G........ dat Kondomu......
Nov 14, 2013 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
Kaga: Mitsuo is in trouble

Me: YOUR STILL ON ABOUT HIM, COME ON!!!
Nov 14, 2013 8:29 PM

Jul 2009
AlexTheRiot said:
Rinji- said:
I'm just hoping that Banri wasn't Kouko's rebound... That would lead to a bunch of drama.
Seems that's why she originally rejected him. I don't think that should be an issue now. However, Banri's past with Linda sure will, especially since he sort of lied to Kouko about it.

^This is my biggest concern. I feel like Koko is gonna find out and it'll lead to a misunderstanding like he's cheating but BANRI'S TOO SWEET TO DO THAT! But seems my original theory of why Koko rejected him at first was pretty accurate. Glad it turned out this way.

...My other concern is that Koko's annoyingness will eventually get on Banri's nerves. I mean damn she's crazzzzy. But he fell in love with her knowing that so there really is no excuse if he suddenly is like WTH KOKO? lol
Nov 14, 2013 8:33 PM
Oct 2013
teddyggg said:
huge spoiler for Linda x banri supporters read at own discretion could ruin your day

Well i wish i could read japanese.. T_T.. Because anime and manga has it flaw and missing scene. I guess, the Paris part, maybe turn into Golden time 2nd Season.
Nov 14, 2013 9:42 PM

Sep 2012
koroX said:
This episode was great. :)

Bandri x Linda! ;)
I'm w/you on this but I am now having heavy feels for Kouko. tip of my hat to the writer of this anime.
Nov 14, 2013 10:20 PM

Jul 2013
TBH I don't actually feel the relationship between Banri x Koko, and to me it looks like a fake one... But still it was a great episode, just like how fun they have during the first half of the episode.

That was a great bond between Linda and Banri during the second half, still rooting for them. Hm, something's wrong with Mitsuo huh, what kind of stunt did he pull...

Nov 14, 2013 10:20 PM

Nov 2012
The couple were great together and Banri playing along with her was epic. General English level of Japanese so bad most wouldn't recognize 'OMG'?

My hearts bleeding for both girls here, going to break me I feel it. Also glad Koko didn't show up at apartment and see them together and misunderstand, would have been cliche.

Nov 14, 2013 10:30 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode. Things are going to be hard for Kouko and Banri. He already told a lie to her, and their relationship isn't the strongest.
Nov 14, 2013 10:34 PM

Dec 2008
I know it's a bit silly to say considering there's still 17 episodes to go, but Koko and Banri REALLY need to grow up. Just a bit.

Other than that, Golden Time, stahp it. You're killing me with everything you're doing right now (if it goes in the direction I imagine it taking).
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Nov 14, 2013 10:48 PM

Oct 2013
funny episode. I laughed a lot with the magazines in the box, and When Kaga saw the "condom" LOL
Banri finally spoke with Rinda, I really liked that part.

dat lover: http://anime-gx.com/_txgx2/GT7.jpg

Nov 14, 2013 10:50 PM

Dec 2011
omegad94 said:
TBH I don't actually feel the relationship between Banri x Koko, and to me it looks like a fake one... But still it was a great episode, just like how fun they have during the first half of the episode.

That was a great bond between Linda and Banri during the second half, still rooting for them. Hm, something's wrong with Mitsuo huh, what kind of stunt did he pull...

Yeah it seems fake to me too. Seeing them together kinda annoys me actually

Nov 14, 2013 10:50 PM

Jun 2011
bastek66 said:
OnePieceQ8 said:

Stop bothering about demographic. You know what else is seinen? K-on, Hidamari Sketch, Love Lab. Seriously man, learn difference between demographic and genre.

i don't care about what else is seinen..
i care about knowing why "Golden Time" seinen..?
Nov 14, 2013 11:48 PM

Aug 2012
"You're an eye-sore to all the singles"... all hail 2D-kun.

Nice episode. Kouko was way too sweet.

And I didn't expect the reaction of Kouko on that condom to be THAT weird.
Nov 14, 2013 11:49 PM

Mar 2012
Lots of ppl feels like their relationship is fake and so do I, but Im really hoping it isnt.
Nov 15, 2013 12:56 AM

Jun 2013
I just hope it doesn't ends up the same as Kimi no Iru Machi but I seriously doubt that :D
Nov 15, 2013 2:02 AM

Oct 2013
crrstle said:
I just hope it doesn't ends up the same as Kimi no Iru Machi but I seriously doubt that :D

I read that manga and to be honest the anime was disappointing. Hopefully since this is a two cour anime we'll get a multitude of pairings. Or at the very least looks or hints at certain pairings so as not to leave anyone out.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Nov 15, 2013 2:27 AM

Dec 2012
Another great episode from easily the best anime of this fall season.

One thing I really love about Golden Time is how realistic this anime is. Kouko takes the dudes bike and she actually gets arrested as opposed to the person being "all like sure go ahead" haha that was nice to see.

Oh man though, the whole end with Linda as she finally spoke her heart out to Banri made me second guess my stance but I still want Kouko and Banri to be together. They were so happy together this episode to the point where they were acting like a newly wed couple almost. I do think they need to slow things down though because they are moving too fast right now.

Kouko speaking English was so funny and adorable at the same time. Haha she said "My Boyfriend" and I just died XD
Lol how the hell do none of them know what OMG means?

Also Nana the punk rock roommate and a reference to Hachiko the faithful dog? Coincidence I think not! Smells like a reference to NANA!
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Nov 15, 2013 2:35 AM

Mar 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Good episode.

Lol'd at that anti-climatic beginning with the Macho policeman XD

Kouko was much better this episode. She explained her emotions pretty well.
Still has some forced vibes here and there but I can say she's genuinely cute right now (Dat ENgrish) ^^ Especially loved the condom scene XD...Kouko getting away from Banri scared he might do her XD...And the Paris part hahahaha lol

Lol'd at how her dad was worried about Banri being his daughters nxt target XD

Banri was acting like an ass not replying to Linda in the first half but glad they both worked it out at the end. Linda is just too friggin <3<3<3
Seems she's not going after Banri though. I wonder if that will change soon?

Thank u Nana-senpai :D

Mitsuo bleaching his hair lololol. And Chinami being as cute as usual :D

This ep felt better paced though, they already had quite a few dates it seems. I really wonder what the nxt drama explosion will be about? I can't think of anything?

everything you said here is what i wanted to say, thanks
Nov 15, 2013 2:37 AM

Mar 2013
hahaha Banri, "PARIS, PARIS, PARIS"

also love the way he fell after she pointed at him with love.

I can totally see the upcoming drama between Linda, Koko, and Banri. I also think maybe Koko might still have a thing for her first target. That would be even more drama. Also I feel that Koko and Barni are moving way to fast where it seems forced or unnatural, so he could possibly want to slow things down or even break up. This show can go so many ways. Anime of the season for me followed by Log Horizon, Outbreak Company, and machine-doll
markymark1121Nov 15, 2013 2:43 AM
Nov 15, 2013 3:27 AM

Nov 2011
Mitsuo: She's your problem now /trollface.jpg

Kouko, Just because you dating "happily", it doesnt give you a right to be inconsiderate douchebag.

"Now that i have girlfriend ,i dont need my fap material and condom" one out of two, nice try Banri
Nov 15, 2013 3:56 AM

Jun 2011
wow
this anime is always improving
already my second fav anime of the season.
Nov 15, 2013 4:02 AM
Jul 2018
I really like this anime.. if it keeps this up might add it to one of my top 5 but i like how banri and linda made up in the end it was kind of a relief and it keeps getting better i wonder why mitsuo is in trouble xD
Nov 15, 2013 4:03 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Dat Cop and dat cockblock was hilarious.

Koko would be a handful for anyone to date since she takes clingy to new heights (I do like her though) but as Mitsuo said, Banri could probably do it.

Linda is a great gal too and I'm wondering how they'll do 25 episodes of drama with this. A lot of stuff is going to have to happen I bet.

I'm rooting for an Eiffel Tower ending.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 15, 2013 4:39 AM

Aug 2012
This episode was cringeworthy and awkward as hell. Doesn't help that Banri's a bitch in many aspects, especially to Linda. The impulsiveness of the characters were pretty excessive too.
Nov 15, 2013 4:44 AM

Nov 2012
When Koko opened that box I laughed so hard. I just knew it was going to happen, I be disappointed if it didn't happen. It would have been even more hilarious if Linda had opened it during her make-up with Banri

"Climb the mountain not so the world can see you, but so that you can see the world."
Nov 15, 2013 6:30 AM
Oct 2011
Kodius said:
When Koko opened that box I laughed so hard. I just knew it was going to happen, I be disappointed if it didn't happen. It would have been even more hilarious if Linda had opened it during her make-up with Banri

Same, I had to stop the video for a second I was laughing so hard.

I still feel Koko still wants Mitsuo. And She still going on about her "plan". I agree with her father right now, she will poison banri if she keep going the way she is.

I laughed when Banri got up and ran when Linda first appeared when the group was around the table.

And koko call at the end didn't have as much of a affect on me as I would think from the cliffhanger. Overall, I still enjoyed the episode.
Nov 15, 2013 6:38 AM
Apr 2010
For those who reply guys with a spoiler tag, without using yours:
thanks you, you just ruined my whole life D:
Nov 15, 2013 6:41 AM

Jul 2010
NeoAnkara said:

You need to watch NANA not because you won't get the joke without it, you need to watch NANA because it's amazing.
Nov 15, 2013 7:35 AM

Feb 2012
this show is really nice, but I can't quite feel the emotions :/ I know they're there, and the scenes are entertaining to watch, but I just can't feel them for some reason :S it all feels like every episode is build up, then when you expect something amazing to happen, it turns out to be more build up -3-

I really hope since this is a 2-cour anime, Banri will end up with Linda, and the OP of Banri and Kouko is just to throw us all off, since it's featured in the 1st half
Nov 15, 2013 8:16 AM

May 2009
OnePieceQ8 said:
i care about knowing why "Golden Time" seinen..?

Because some ignoramus put it there. Kadokawa's LN like Golden Time are only descibed by demographic "Male".
Nov 15, 2013 8:38 AM

Jun 2007
I really loved this episode as it wraps up the dramatic suspense in episode 6 as it explains the misunderstandings between kouko, banri, and linda :). Looking for next episode to see what happens to mitsuo!
Live your life of freedom
Live it to the fullist~
Nov 15, 2013 8:51 AM

Sep 2010
Such a great episode, loved it! (✿◠‿◠)
Nov 15, 2013 10:07 AM

Sep 2011
LOL at the faget who seriously called a police just because Kouko stole his bike.

Also, LMAO at the "You're an eyesore for singles" and dat condom.

Anyway, I hope Banri and Kouko's role will be reversed. I mean, it seems Kouko is acting the "boyfriend" on their relationship or I guess it's just me who's thinking that way. Well, I guess there's a huge possibility for a character development for Kouko and Banri since we're still at episode 7 and this series is 24 episodes.

Nov 15, 2013 10:20 AM
Sep 2012
Yes, another episode with Nana in it.
Nov 15, 2013 10:22 AM
Jan 2013
Oh, wata nice episode.........why do I have this feeling that Kouko hasn't given up on Mitsuo yet?
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.