Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 6, 2013 7:26 AM

May 2013
Obito was defeated just like that. Now I'm waiting for Madara to show up.
Nov 6, 2013 7:37 AM

May 2013
AnimationQueen said:
that one Rin looked scary

Imagine Shaft animate it.
Nov 6, 2013 7:40 AM
Nov 2013
All because of that bitch Rin ... obito would not become like that!
Nov 6, 2013 8:07 AM

Oct 2013
At first Rins death was a trigger so that Obito could realise(he said it himself) the cruelty of the Shinobi-system. Therfore he was willing to do anything for true peace. His love to Rin had originally nothing to do with project Tsuki no Me and now she is the key-element for Narutos TnJ.
In my assessment it's pretty illogical.
Nov 6, 2013 8:16 AM
Jun 2011
Very disappointing chapter :(
Join this site if you want to play the lottery for free

http://myfreelotterypool.com/register.php?rfid=19706
Nov 6, 2013 8:22 AM

Aug 2013
Horrible chapter.
Nov 6, 2013 8:39 AM

Oct 2007
At least now I hope Obito will stop being a relevant character, as I think his whole development since Kakashi Gaiden has been very unbelievable. And the few remaining villains need to step up their game, as currently the good guys far outnumber them.
Nov 6, 2013 9:09 AM
Oct 2011
AnimationQueen said:
that one Rin looked edgy
fix'd
Nov 6, 2013 9:16 AM

Aug 2013
Why I'm not surprised at all? The start with Obito grabbing Naruto was exactly what i was wanting but after that... Its just like the other guys said, Obito should have left dead Kakashi Gaiden.
Well, nothing really important to say about this chapter except that Obito aparently lost all his powers from the Juubi (even though i'd like him to keep at least a fraction of it if he's going to stay alive) and the Juubi was totally split into the beasts again. Yeah really bad chapter... First time i see a chapter tha t got more 1/5s than 5/5.
Well hope next week Madara start his true plan.
Nov 6, 2013 9:38 AM

Apr 2013
0/10 and even if I SAY THIS EVERY WEEK SINCE A FEW MONTHS, this is probably the worst chapter ever released by Kishi.. seriously how far can you go to completely destroy the character development of your villains.. its fucking annoying.

madara better wipe the floor or my final score for the manga will drop below 5.
KneelBeforeMeNov 6, 2013 9:42 AM
Nov 6, 2013 10:14 AM

Aug 2013
Madara now will be mad wo MADARA TIME NEXT , Can't wait <3 , I can't stop the manga want to wait for anime to finish ..... but want to see more >_<

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Nov 6, 2013 10:17 AM

Dec 2012
Kishi is dragging this too fucking much. Now that the Bijuus are out of Obito, what will Madara do?
Nov 6, 2013 11:56 AM

Nov 2013
Madara is currently fighting against Hashirama, what do you all expect he will do? He fly over there where Obito is or what?That's not going to happen.. the next chapter gonna be TnJ again about Rin, and Obito's real self, and how awesome is that retardsuke and naruto fought together. :D And there will be a picture about Orochimaru, that says: ,, Mmmm Sasuke-kun is evolved very much" (I'm sure about this picture, if not next week, but there will be something like this xD) So next chapter will be crap too.
Nov 6, 2013 12:43 PM

Oct 2013
Nah...i guess we will see Madara next week in action. His fight with Hashirama isn't even serious because(as we could see not long ago) he just wants to stab him with Kokushin.
Something like that could be done off-panel and perhaps it's already finished.

Obito is now on the ground and can easily be controlled with Madaras Chakra.
There will be no better option for Rinne Tensei.
Nov 6, 2013 12:54 PM
Jul 2013
what the fuck is wrong with this series
Nov 6, 2013 12:57 PM

Jun 2011
where are madara :p ?
Nov 6, 2013 1:20 PM

Mar 2013
I have to say that I loved the chapter. Why? Well firstly because in the first two pages, when it seemed like Obito was gonna shake hands and it would be over (just like that - it would have been damn lame) he just gives the biggest and best "NOPE" ever!
Then all the Rin flashes bla bla bla... everyone together, yeah... It's over for him.
Now, time for Madara (even though he is a edo tensei he is damn powerful so...) I hope there's a proper battle Madara vs Hashirama!
Nov 6, 2013 1:44 PM

Jun 2012
I want to jump on Obito's fucking head and rip his guts out. >.<
Why can he just die or go on crazy kill rampage(where he kills like 80% of their gay army).
This's just lame/stupid, I've seen 5 flashshit with Rin. My love for Naruto(manga)'s dead.

-1/5
Nov 6, 2013 2:09 PM

Feb 2012
Oh man oh man.

Now that there's no way for Madara to revive Juubi, what's he gonna do I wonder, Obito ruined everything for him.

Still waiting for Oro's betrayal of the good side tho, we all know it's coming.
Nov 6, 2013 2:37 PM

May 2010
Predicted everything, I'm getting 10/10 this time.

Yandere Rin made me lol though.
Don't even know what to think about it anymore...
Nov 6, 2013 5:09 PM
Mar 2012
Hope this arc finally ends, but Madara is still left
Nov 6, 2013 7:50 PM

Aug 2008
Wonder how many chapters left until Naruto ends. Can't be more than 20 from now.

Sounds like people here expect Hunter x Hunter when they get Naruto.
Nov 6, 2013 8:26 PM
Mar 2010
Normally I hate the kind of people who go into certain forms and talk about how much better a certain manga is, but for this I'm making an exception for myself. Obito has just become such a horrid pathetic villain. It was actually mentally painful to read this weeks chapter of Naruto after One Piece. What Oda did with Doflamingo this week, THAT is how you write a great villain in shonen.
Nov 6, 2013 9:59 PM

Dec 2012
Terrible chapter. I have to say that Kishimoto's handling of the character of Tobi/Obito has been absolutely atrocious. Ever since his plot hole ridden reveal as Obito, he has been completely dull, one dimensional and comes off as even more emo and whiny then sasuke ever was. It's bad enough that his motive and justification is ridiculously weak compared to the actions he has done, but Kishi over the last few months has decided to take every opportunity to continually remind us that Obito is doing everything for Rin.

Some people would probably say that these last few chapters aren't that bad because we were all expecting the talk no jutsu anyway. But imo that just makes it worse, since that means that this storyline is not only nonsensical and terribly written but also very predictable.

Talk no jutsu has always been a silly contrived plot device but when it is used here it is beyond retarded. Obito as the main villain has committed the worst atrocities in the series including: Forming the international terrorist organisation Akatsuki, Releasing the Kyuubi to attack Konoha, Causing the deaths of Minato and Kushina, Massacring the Uchiha clan, Creating a system where children were forced to kill each other, Starting a shinobi world war and Reviving the Juubi to enslave all of humanity. Obito is completely irredeemable as a character, Kishi should have just let him die with his insane beliefs intact instead of once again having some punk ass teenager sway the ideals that someone has had for decades by merely making some shallow idealistic uninformed statement about life.
Nov 6, 2013 10:43 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah but you gotta realize though, that's the thing about Naruto villains. They all do some terrible/horrible things, but at one point they were all human (well at least the ones Naruto fights, yeah it's inconsistent I know). Usually they have a downfall and everything goes wrong for them (Obito obviously being manipulated by Madara) after that point and they make a lot of horrible decisions.

Plus last arc was all about stopping the cycle of hatred. So it's not like Naruto was just going to outright hate on Obito, otherwise he would be a massive hypocrite to the audience. Now more than likely he's going to get punished (or killed by Madara) so don't worry about that. It's not like they ever said he was going to be forgiven. It's just that Naruto wants him to realize that he's not as all for his plan as he thinks he is.

Anyway not trying to say Naruto is a great story or anything but this has been a thing since Zabuza. Not sure why you guys are so surprised.
Nov 7, 2013 12:23 AM

Apr 2010
The fact they all retain some humanity at the end is pathetic. Yeah some kids talks all these villains into shedding a tear or some rubbish before dying, good on ya. Not surprised by it, but it's so old now. Other jump manga must be really bad if this isn't consistently in the bottom 5 for a good majority of this final battle.
Nov 7, 2013 12:42 AM

Nov 2013
My naruto rating went down starting from Hidan+Kakuzo death(burial) method, later when Nagato resurrected everyone, plus many minor "bullshit" and now this.... I hope at least Madara won't turn into "FEELS" dude regretting decisions, killing himself or even turning good?!
Nov 7, 2013 2:48 AM

Aug 2013
Obito has the Rinnegan.
Rinnegan
RINnegan
RIN
Fuck you, Obito.
Nov 7, 2013 5:31 AM

Apr 2010
Obito is arguably the biggest failure of the series.
Nov 7, 2013 6:32 AM

Jun 2008
Forget Sasuke, Madara or even Orochimaru. The next big villain is head tilted yandere Rin. She will be ruthless.
Nov 7, 2013 7:24 AM

Oct 2013
Hope Sasuke becomes the villain now, I can't see him get talk no jutsu'd as easily. Or Obito decides to revive Madara in the end, willingly or by force, cause he isn't the Juubi's jinkuriki anymore perhaps Madara can take control of his body like he did before he became a jinjuriki. We still don't know what Madara's "trump card" is.
Khaled_Nov 7, 2013 7:31 AM
Nov 7, 2013 10:12 AM

Jul 2010
I wonder if Kishimoto is on drugs. I'm not sure what is happening anymore.
Nov 7, 2013 12:29 PM

Apr 2010
Yeah, pretty much. The only reason I am continuing to read it is because it's so close to the end, I've spent way too much time on this manga to drop it now, despite how much of a complete mess it has become.
Nov 7, 2013 2:02 PM

May 2013
Oh man, epic chapter, I do hope this is the end for Obito and that he joins with the good side, something good.
Nov 7, 2013 2:35 PM

Jul 2009
I'm willing to bet Obitio won't die, at least not immediately, mainly because Kakashi will probably explain to him in more detail about Rin and why he killed her and all that.
Nov 7, 2013 3:07 PM

Jul 2009
If I remember right, Madara's still about, it's been so long I've forgot if he's still kicking and if so whether he's of any threat.

It looks as though this arc is drawing to a close now, but I wouldn't be suprised if we were still only half way through, yet simply because some conclusion seems to have been put forward, I'm actually looking forward to next week (here's where we get a daft set-back)?

Nov 7, 2013 3:58 PM

Jul 2009
I'd hoped that Kakashi would've been more involved in taking Obito down, but instead we got the 400th iteration of Talk no Jutsu. I feel cheated and find myself privately wondering if Kishi even cares anymore. Naruto is near the end of its run, and no matter what happens he's getting paid.

Anyway, I'm glad Obito is down for the count. Don't get up, Obito, please!

Maybe now Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Madara will take center stage. If not, I can only hope for a Sasuke-hokage super troll ending.
Nov 8, 2013 3:55 AM
Jul 2018
It's finally ending isn't it??
Nov 8, 2013 6:09 PM

Nov 2011
Obito is so pathetic.
Nov 8, 2013 10:30 PM

Nov 2012
Please just die already obito
Nov 9, 2013 4:45 AM

Oct 2013
My god, I've seen this so many times, it's not even sad anymore, I want more fights and less gay conversations about friendship and shit.
Nov 10, 2013 1:45 AM

Aug 2012
I wonder If this is drawing closer to the end for Obito
Nov 10, 2013 1:48 AM
Aug 2012
Dumbasses still complaining about Naruto and 'Talk no Jutsu' need to just drop the show and move onto something else. This has been regular in Naruto ever since the start. If you seriously believe the final battle will have none of that you must be among the most retarded 'Naruto fans' out there.
KVVNov 10, 2013 1:51 AM
Nov 10, 2013 3:21 AM
Nov 2011
people need to stop moaning i know its there opinion but ffs its shounen anime if you want loads of dying and killing go to something like death note, god if you don't like it don't read it simple as that.
mejordan1993Nov 10, 2013 3:25 AM
Nov 10, 2013 11:31 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Barion-Zara said:
AqworldThunder said:
Pretty anticlimactic ending... I was expecting something more.

Only "pretty"????

It's friggin hugely anticlimactic. Is Kishi even being serious here <_<

Only hope is Madara.

On the other hand, I thought it was pretty climatic and satisfying. I don't want to see another pew pew power-up BS battle ending.

Madara is a such a joke as a villain.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 10, 2013 4:48 PM

Apr 2013
antonnn said:
iNeon said:
Madara please put Obito to an end... Even Sasuke you kill him seeing how Naruto just keeps on making everyone his ally.

Yep. If Obito goes good again then I'm almost going to rate this series down from 7 to 6.

Your almost going too? I am considering giving it a 3-4, 7 has been to much for at least the last 2-3 years.
Nov 11, 2013 12:04 PM

Jul 2007
antonnn said:
Kazi9 said:
Obito will certainly die Next chapter cuz Madara will be so PISSED!!! I like the way villians are humanized in naruto... No matter how bad u are the is always that small ounce of good in you not like those mindless drone villians (achoo :o bleach achoo)...

Yeah it would have been okay if it didn't happen to every villain, therefore becoming a broken record. I find Bleach villains a lot more entertaining than Naruto.

If something like this happens to Madara, Naruto will have officially been ruined. They absolutely cannot ruin one of the 3 best characters in this whole series. If they do, good riddance to this series when it ends. The way this final battle has gone so far has already been more disappointing then genuinely good, please don't ruin it further. Obito MUST die.

Not to bash bleach or anything, but as Kishimoto says:

"The Akatsuki is an anti-hero group who are pitted against the main characters in Naruto. But I didn't want to just make them villains, because I thought there should be different reasons as to why they became outlaws against society. I wanted to explore their backgrounds just as much as I would for the heroes."

I think that pretty much sums up why i prefer the characters in naruto rather then bleach personally.

Jan 17, 2014 1:42 AM

May 2012
Lame chapter. 3/10.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jan 24, 2014 4:03 AM

Jun 2011
inb4 Madara get talk no jutsu'ed.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 4, 2014 9:21 PM

Oct 2013

Rin looks yandere as fuck in this panel.

link9us said:
antonnn said:

Yeah it would have been okay if it didn't happen to every villain, therefore becoming a broken record. I find Bleach villains a lot more entertaining than Naruto.

If something like this happens to Madara, Naruto will have officially been ruined. They absolutely cannot ruin one of the 3 best characters in this whole series. If they do, good riddance to this series when it ends. The way this final battle has gone so far has already been more disappointing then genuinely good, please don't ruin it further. Obito MUST die.

Not to bash bleach or anything, but as Kishimoto says:

"The Akatsuki is an anti-hero group who are pitted against the main characters in Naruto. But I didn't want to just make them villains, because I thought there should be different reasons as to why they became outlaws against society. I wanted to explore their backgrounds just as much as I would for the heroes."

I think that pretty much sums up why i prefer the characters in naruto rather then bleach personally.

Yeah, seriously. I generally hate cardboard "pure evil" villains. There's no depth to them. Pretty much every villain should have a humane "good" side and, ideally, I think every protagonist should have an evil side as well. Unfortunately, the latter never happens in shounens. People are never cut out good or evil and I think the best characters will represent this somehow. Naruto's villains, for the most part, do.

If anything, Naruto's villains are its strong point. It is the protagonists which are dull, dry, and not given enough depth.

Whatever the case, I really like and sympathize with Obito.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.