Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2013 10:01 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That green demon is voiced by Ishida-san? Demons started to act by inviting the Realist guy for "protection", but Saiga-san's character woke up when the ring was shown to them and it got to Realist guy's finger. When that happens gradually through Realist guy, he destroyed the building and not remembering the main demon. HiroC's character (the great angel), along with FukuJun's character, seems to feel the reaction of the ring at their place.

Looks like next is the final ep.? Realist guy is in pain? lol @ the chibi? distorted? form part in the beginning of the preview.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 15, 2013 10:35 AM

Nov 2011
Lmao, I can't take William's narcissism seriously at all. I guess this is his first meeting with Lamia huh

Solomon is pretty damn strong this episode. I wasn't expecting him to fight like that and obliterated those demons. Not bad this episode. Dat cliffhanger. I expect a badass answer coming forth with the beginning of next episode.
Sep 15, 2013 11:36 AM
Dec 2012
William is very stubborn. Without Dantalion, he would've been killed already. But now William seems unbeatable thanks to Solomon. I find it interesting Dantalion tried to save William from Solomon at the end. I had thought Dantalion had always saved William just b/c William was an elector. But now it seems Dantalion became attached to William. Or he fears Solomon who wouldn't elect anyone? Curious to watch next episode.

Not so sure, but it looked like Sitri was kissed by his uncle. Poor Sitri.
Sep 15, 2013 11:39 AM
Mar 2013
Boy that escalated quickly ! And god i was shocked when he didn't remember Dantalion !! Dantalion-samaaa ~ i feel your paaain >~<
I don't expect anything to be solved the next episode so they better give us a second season ! Dantalion-samaaa ~ i'll miss youuu ~ :'S

eminagnam said:
I find it interesting Dantalion tried to save William from Solomon at the end. I had thought Dantalion had always saved William just b/c William was an elector. But now it seems Dantalion became attached to William.
Not so sure, but it looked like Sitri was kissed by his uncle. Poor Sitri.

I find the fact that Dantalion is trying to save William from Solomon rather confusing, i mean shouldn't he be happy that he's finally meeting Solomon (even though he didn't remember him) ?
And yeah it also seemed to me like Sytri had been kissed by Balberith (ew discusting) but still, they should've shown it to us >3< !!
SaraySep 15, 2013 11:48 AM
Sep 15, 2013 12:26 PM

Dec 2012
Lamia is so adorable, that random loli demon.

Things are finally heating up, looking forward to the finale.

Saray said:

I find the fact that Dantalion is trying to save William from Solomon rather confusing, i mean shouldn't he be happy that he's finally meeting Solomon (even though he didn't remember him) ?

I think it might be that Dantalion has grown fond of William and that he doesn't want Solomon to completely override who he is. He probably wanted to meet him, but not at the cost of his realist friend.
Sep 15, 2013 2:04 PM
Feb 2013
Hmm...is it just me, or is it seriously implied here that Sytry was snogged by his uncle?

I mean, I know the show is full of slight ecchi undertones of the Yaoi kind, and many scenes have been shown with faces close together and holding them in the hand (even Solomon did that a lot), but... this time, it really felt a bit strange. Calling him his cute little doll, and then you see it *just* outside of the picture...is it still only holding his face? Does it seem to move a bit up? What's happening there? ;-)

But the next scene he's holding his hand for his mouth and asks to be left alone. So I think the hint is rather obvious.

That would be rather disgusting. Yucky. And all that.

Why didn't they show it to us? :-(

That said, with a guy looking like a young beautiful woman (or at least a cute trap), I can't really blame a demon for going for his lower instincts. I mean, really... it's full of bishi's and traps it seems, in heaven as well as hell. If the real world was like that, one wouldn't even know what or whom to go for first.

Come to think of it...it's in almost all anime. Guys/boys look like something you would wanna fuck. I don't know how they manage to make everyone so attractive. The genderbending thing is really deeply rooted in manga/anime. I think it messes up the mind a bit. :-p

In reality though, you don't have that.

Well, ok, maybe the Thai ladyboys, or something... but they miss the 'angelique' part.
AnimageNebySep 15, 2013 2:08 PM
Sep 15, 2013 2:06 PM

Dec 2011
I was waiting so long for him to put the ring on. I didn't think Solomon would awaken though, I thought William would stay himself.
I'm kind of glad though because Solomon is badass and powerful and has so much wisdom. He believes in Heaven and the Demons unlike the realist nonsense William always spouts. I know that its part of his character but I've always wanted him to accept Dantalion. I was surprised when Solomon couldn't remember Dantalion though.
Sep 15, 2013 3:16 PM

Jul 2013
The appearance of Solomon was really sudden. It feels like Twining could become him afterwards, but the next episode is already the finale.

I'll miss this show though.
Sep 15, 2013 3:54 PM

Feb 2010
I want a second season, should I dream or leave it be?
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Sep 15, 2013 4:07 PM
Jan 2011
AshLily said:

I'm kind of glad though because Solomon is badass and powerful and has so much wisdom. He believes in Heaven and the Demons unlike the realist nonsense William always spouts. I know that its part of his character but I've always wanted him to accept Dantalion. I was surprised when Solomon couldn't remember Dantalion though.

William isn't speaking nonsense. In the manga, I don't know if the anime did it, William accepts that he can't deny demons' existence anymore and he wants to explain their existence scientifically.

Changes from the manga:
- The first 10 minutes (or more) are anime-original

- Isaac gives William a book about demons, Isaac surprised by William's request while William says that he wants to categorize demons/angels biologically

- Lamia appears and offers William to bring him to Hell if he's so eager to know about them. Lamia and William met in the first chapters of the manga; Lamia "hates" William because she thinks that Dantalion cheats her with him.

- She revealed that demons first are at the lowest level, Cocytus, and raise ranks by defeating powerful demons and gaining territory

- Lamia brings Isaac and William to Dantalion's territory

- William asks about how demons reproduce, making Lamia flustered. Isaac scolds him about saying such things to a girl but he ignores him

- Lamia explains that they don't tend to reproduce like humans do, it's very rare for them (Lamia was born from Astaroth and Beelzebub that way so she's a pure demon). They generally form contracts with humans and make them part of their family. The other option is that they are fallen angels who get their wings cut for whatever reason like Sytry.

- William asks about Dantalion. Lamia responds that Dantalion formed a contract with Lucifer, actually he's the first and last person to do so, that's why he's so powerful.

- William wonders about Dantalion's life as a human. Lamia can't tell him and is disappointed because he doesn't remember Dantalion despite how much Dantalion has done for him.

- She gives hints about Dantalion being from some country that English people have a connection with and that he betrayed his tribe and exterminated them. Some people consider him a God

- Dantalion isn't absent from the meeting and William arrives in a dragon with Lamia and Isaac

- William doesn't talk a lot with the Kings. After they tell him that he has to choose someone because Lucifer might die, he just stands up and wants to get out of there. He also says that he shouldn't be the one to choose because he doesn't know much about them.
Sep 15, 2013 4:21 PM

Jul 2012
William finally put the ring on, WOOT!!!

Great episode!!!
Sep 15, 2013 5:46 PM

Jun 2012
Ugh, these aren't fights at all, just rays of light being shot everywhere. The same applies to pretty much every fight in this series, I'm falling asleep =/
Haha, that makes like the tenth time William would have died if not for Dantalion saving him.

Sep 15, 2013 6:34 PM

Sep 2012
I didn't expect to see Solomon when Willian put the ring, and why Solomon didn't remember Dantalion?

I also think Sytry was kissed by his uncle. It'd be disgusting, but they should have showed this.

Next episode is the last one, I'd like to see a second season
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Sep 16, 2013 5:17 AM

Dec 2011
Omg Solomon doesn't remember who Dantalion is...!!

LAST EPISODE NEXT WEEK OMGGGGG
Sep 16, 2013 8:37 AM

Jun 2008
Finally we're at this point, but it felt like the episode finished so fast (as will the series)... at least the picture at the end was cute~
Sep 16, 2013 9:56 AM
Feb 2013
Yes, yes, but what about Sytry being snogged by his uncle?

Or how should one interpret that scene (and the next)?
Sep 16, 2013 1:14 PM

Jun 2013
Lamia a self proclaimed fiancée to Dantalion and that sheep guy his voice doesn't match his look! lol cool this is getting more epic by the episode
Sep 16, 2013 8:30 PM

Jan 2013
Nice battle, alright episode.
Sep 17, 2013 5:55 AM
Jul 2018
Was Sytry just been KISSED by his uncle? O____o
Sep 17, 2013 6:08 AM

Nov 2009
tsubasalover said:
That green demon is voiced by Ishida-san?

Thought so too.
Does anyone know what was the second song played by Camio? I know the first one is Allegro con Spirito.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2013 6:46 AM

Oct 2011
OMG William/Solomon NOOOOO. Don't say you don't remember Dantailon TwT
Sep 17, 2013 6:50 PM

Jun 2013
Glad to see the plot finally elaborating ^_^
I can't believe Soloman doesn't recognize Dantalion,...WHAT?!?!?! But Solomon is totally badass.

Was Sytry kissed by his uncle O.O? That's overly creepy .__. ...
Sep 18, 2013 7:51 AM
Oct 2010
OMG NO IM NOT READY THIS TO BE ENDING I WANT KISS SCENCE OF DANTALIAM
<3 baka Solomon the most wisdom and he forget someone close to him
but that better :D who need Solomon when dantalion have William *_*
I realy wanted it to be the opposite that William will forget him then he kiss him and happy end haha my imagination going crazy XD
they better strong the relationship between dantalion and William rather focus on dantalion and Solomon past! AND SEASON 2 OH PLIZ GOD ;-; I so in luv with that anime I really love the quotes William saying his realist image me me laugh every time <3
Sep 18, 2013 10:18 AM

Sep 2009
Wow. I like this episode so much.. if only, Solomon has been awaken before, I would totally love this series. William is so cool! ^__^
Sep 19, 2013 9:31 AM

May 2013
Hooray for Lamia!

Wait, did Balberith just kiss Sytry? Woah.

So the demons take William to Hell to protect him.
But with the Ring of Wisdom, William becomes Solomon and he's freakin' powerful.

Solomon, how could you forget Dantalion? (T_T)
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 20, 2013 1:16 PM
Mar 2012
Is it just me or is Dandalion wearng a Star Trek captain's uniform in the ending credits?

I love the bats, so cute!
Sep 22, 2013 1:34 PM
Feb 2013
Fireego said:
Hooray for Lamia!

Wait, did Balberith just kiss Sytry? Woah.

So the demons take William to Hell to protect him.
But with the Ring of Wisdom, William becomes Solomon and he's freakin' powerful.

Solomon, how could you forget Dantalion? (T_T)

Well, exactly: he got snogged, didn't he?

I mean, one can't blame anyone for doing so...well, any devil, with a trap like that, but still... they should have just shown it. Now it feels like the anime is saying 'we dare to show such things'...but then don't. One could call it 'subtle', but now it makes it feel like it's half-hearted censored nevertheless, by making it frustratingly ambiguous, and they go about it in a roundabout way. Was it the same in the manga?
Oct 22, 2013 12:06 PM

May 2012
I spot some interesting buildup lets see what the last episode has to offer!
Nov 17, 2013 8:03 AM
May 2012
I confirm it guys, Baalberith really kissed Sytry!!!! Damn that is disgusting =_=

Solomon is really awesome and he reminds me of Johan from Monster.

Lamia is cute :3

Last episode next and I really hope that it will satisfy me :D
Dec 24, 2013 3:43 PM

Jun 2012
This is some scary stuff.
Apr 10, 2014 12:31 PM

Jun 2011
What the hell Baalberith, how dare you sully Sytry! Solomon was badass, nobody can lay a finger on him.

Edit: I heard Ishida Akira, Kuroko Tetsuya (from KnB) and Hoozuki (in the previous episode, from Hoozuki no Reitetsu).. and a few more familiar voices.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 14, 2015 7:10 PM

Jul 2012
everyone got rekt
Oct 18, 2015 1:25 PM

Jul 2013
I wonder why Soloman didn't recognise Dantalion though :/

But Solomon was pretty damn awesome!
Nov 29, 2020 6:56 AM
Nov 2017
This episode is as always, fire. I love it, it's so cool. Solomon is cool, William is cool everything is cooooooooooooooooool.
Solomon's power is out of their world!
Jul 12, 2023 3:05 PM
May 2019
Animenin puanını yükseltmeme sebep olan esas bölüm.
Jul 12, 2023 3:05 PM
May 2019
Animenin puanını yükseltmeme sebep olan esas bölüm.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 22, 2013

93 by Dawizz »»
Sep 17, 2023 1:01 AM

Poll: » Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2013

31 by Stormy_77 »»
Oct 17, 2022 9:16 PM

Poll: » Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

247Eyes - Jul 14, 2013

73 by Yysamag008 »»
Aug 19, 2022 8:31 AM

Poll: » Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2013

122 by Yysamag008 »»
Aug 19, 2022 7:49 AM

» How faithful an adaptation is this?

MacabreMech - Dec 31, 2021

3 by Animefangirl152 »»
Jan 3, 2022 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.