Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2013 3:09 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, I got curious about this Lloyd guy as well. LOL @ Botan this episode. Seriously, her way of “Thank You”....Ahahahaha
Not too sure what to think of the episode overall. Heh, girl talk is funny to watch. Dat ahoge. Heartwarming/5
Sep 5, 2013 4:24 PM
Aug 2013
Haha excellent episode. Them endings! And occasional 4th wall destruction too

It wouldn't be over exaggerated to say that I live for this anime <3

Is it me or the art changed a bit this episode? (and last one too)
Sep 5, 2013 4:39 PM

Jan 2013
Wow, this anime has really been enjoyable since episode 4.
This was even better than last weeks episode.
Loved the whole discussion on her hair.
Sep 5, 2013 5:19 PM

May 2013
That scene after the credits was soo funny lol.
Sep 5, 2013 6:29 PM

Oct 2012
Dont mess with the cowlick
Sep 5, 2013 7:17 PM

Jun 2013
Funny episode.
I love Natsuki's "thing" and the new ed theme was great!
Sep 5, 2013 7:52 PM

Aug 2011
CPR TO THE AHOGE!!!

Finally out of school and chilling at Natsuki's house!
Everyone getting an ahoge at the end was hilarious.
Gawds I love this anime.
Sep 5, 2013 9:27 PM

Mar 2012
Lots of off-model faces this episode. Also, Sakura's socks disappeared in the scene where she's on Natsuki's bed, only to reappear in the next shot of her still on said bed. The humour was good though, especially the reactions to the news about the brother and the scenes in Natsuki's house.
Sep 5, 2013 10:04 PM
Jun 2011
A nice cute episode about Natsuki and her fruit.
It hangs off of her so it's a fruit right?
I mean there was that song "Strange Fruit" a while back.

Poor Lloyd, what did he ever do to deserve such an abusive sister?
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Sep 6, 2013 12:34 AM

Jul 2013
I gotta admit, this episode made me laugh on some scenes, much more better than the previous episode.

So a chill out at Natsuki's house, and introducing her brother Lloyd in this episode. So many ahoge scenes, which makes me lol. Also the ending performing CPR on "Natsuki" was priceless.

Sep 6, 2013 1:02 AM

Oct 2009
I just realized Natsuki VA was the one voiced Akiko from OniAi... wow,is it really the same person..?
guhehe.. I wish they made a second season.

Her 'living' ahoge reminds me of Katagiri Himeko from paniponi dash, lol.
The curse of the clothes hanger! what kind of curse is that.

Love the new ED and the horror of the ahoge!
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Sep 6, 2013 1:29 AM

Sep 2012
azzuRe said:
I just realized Natsuki VA was the one voiced Akiko from OniAi... wow,is it really the same person..?
Yeah, Kido Ibuki is her name, and the only seiyuu that really passes muster in this anime in my view - granted a few of the seiyuu, noticeably the ones who voice Sakura and Botan have improved over time, but still the voice-acting is still really weak.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 6, 2013 1:59 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
This was a really entertaining episode. I like how this episode poked fun of Natsuki's ahoge. Even in the mini-theater too, haha!

The siblings are both tsukkomis! And that's an awesome new ED! :D
Sep 6, 2013 2:02 AM
Jul 2011
I am wonder that Whether Natsuki is an Extra Terrestrial but not Human\Earthlings.
Sep 6, 2013 3:38 AM

Dec 2011
So many references to earlier parts of the series.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 6, 2013 4:04 AM

Aug 2010
What is the secret of this show? It keeps improving with every passing episode.

Loved the last segment and the theater, though I prefer the previous Botan-tan ED. Quite a lot of off-model shots due to budget as well...

Even the shampoo bottles had ahoges on them, someone help me, laughed so much it hurts to breathe. 5/5.
Sep 6, 2013 9:55 AM

Jun 2012
symbv said:
azzuRe said:
Yeah, Kido Ibuki is her name, and the only seiyuu that really passes muster in this anime in my view - granted a few of the seiyuu, noticeably the ones who voice Sakura and Botan have improved over time, but still the voice-acting is still really weak.

When you first said this I wasn't too sure but now I agree: this show could really use a veteran seiyuu or two.

Adding a HanaKana, Yui Ogura, or Iori Nomizu would help this show tremendously. Kido Ibuki, who doesn't have much experience, is the veteran here and she was much better in OniAi and GJ-bu, playing a boke role. She is trying admirably here as the tsukkomi but her energetic style is more suited to boke characters in my opinion.

Shows of this genre are more dependent on voice acting than other types of shows. Hiring these rookie seiyuu will save money now but cost them money later, when it comes to disc sales and merchandise.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Sep 6, 2013 3:59 PM

Apr 2010
Guess Natsuki will never talk about her little brother again when she makes new friends she must have a trauma by now.
I laughed when Natsuki ordered her little brother to come in 2 seconds and when she mentioned the time in the bathroom.
Also liked how she scolded him.
Sep 7, 2013 2:57 AM

Sep 2008
SonicBoom0 said:
Something was seriously wrong with the art for most of this episode.

Agree with that. There were moments when it was very bad.
Sep 7, 2013 11:16 AM
Jan 2013
That was some serious ahoge stuff.
Sep 7, 2013 11:32 AM

Aug 2010
AOTS (Ahoge of the Season) - is even better than lucy's
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Sep 7, 2013 11:36 AM

May 2013
Konik said:
SonicBoom0 said:
Something was seriously wrong with the art for most of this episode.

Agree with that. There were moments when it was very bad.

The animators probably wanted to get their overtime paid and were ransacked in a jiffy! Or people really thought the comment on episode one about this series having a low number of frames per second was a joke? They hired the cheapest VA they could find so it should be no surprise they are making the animation as cheap as possible. They would have used vocaloid for the voice acting if they knew how to tune the voices enough and they are regretting not animating from the start the whole series as 3D mini theatre at the end.
Sep 8, 2013 7:56 PM

Jan 2013
to think Natsuki's brother would be the focus...then the ahoge was finally addressed and stole the spotlight
Sep 9, 2013 3:20 PM

Aug 2013
great episode

okay, I admit it.. just like natsuki, I thought the other club members already forgot about natsuki's lil brother since the next record is something about poet, xD

and then they suddenly showed up on natsuki's house, lol

it's been a while since this show managed to trick me

new ending is song is nice
I guess each of the VAs has their own duet ending song now :3
Sep 12, 2013 12:25 AM

Aug 2012
this anime is golden. probably the funniest one in this season, along with Servant x Service. Sakura was so funny and adorable~ her VA did a good job

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Sep 14, 2013 1:51 PM

Sep 2011
The essence is clear.
I wonder if brother spying for Natsuki in the shower?
Sep 18, 2013 2:00 AM

May 2008
The hair was so outstanding this episode. never really thought about her Ahoge

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 11, 2013 8:30 AM

Oct 2012
Poor Lloyd-san... A sister = Boston crab test doll
Yes... Ahoge for Natsuki is like glasses for glasses people xD
Lol even photo editing program can't do a thing to Nat's ahoge

I'll miss Botan & Seal ED :(

Everyone with Ahoge except Natsuki
Frightening ending >_<
"Signature removed"
Oct 21, 2013 2:37 PM

May 2012
Pretty funny episode I do love those chibi epilogues at the end of each episode :p
Nov 3, 2013 2:33 PM

Oct 2012
This was great episode on many levels, anime is really getting better. I like how they mentioned little brother and then dedicated following story to something different. Poor brother to have sister like that. Though I would like to discover more about him. Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge scissors reference :D And that cowlick afterstory felt so Azumang-ish.

Edit: I also miss old ED, it was a lot better at least for me.
Mich666Nov 3, 2013 2:40 PM
Nov 29, 2013 6:30 PM

May 2013
I like the new ED. And Natsuki breaks the fourth wall again, awesome.

Cool, Natsuki has a younger brother named Lloyd.
Sakura seems to be retorting during that poem part.
The seal is still perverted.

Dat ahoge. It will not be stopped until it takes over the world.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jan 18, 2014 6:11 AM
May 2012
Sleepover part was pretty cute and funny, that ahoge ahahaha.

Mini-theater was funny!! Lloyd seems cool.

New ending song was nice.
Sep 10, 2014 8:43 PM

Feb 2013
Did Botan just kill Lloyd?! This episode was pretty funny. I like how even they were talking about Natsuki's ahoge. It use to bother me I. The first few episodes but then I got use to it. It doesn't bother me as much anymore. Natsuki has a teddy bear. A new ED and that last scene with the ahoge. CPR to the ahoge! I liked the previous Ed better. Good episode.
Dec 10, 2014 11:19 AM

Sep 2014
I liked how Sakura was humming the OP song.

The BSOD changed the ED song? lol
Nice to see the other girls in the ending (not just Botan-chan).
Dec 20, 2015 7:10 AM
Mar 2013
Guess I'm one of the rare few who was annoyed at the mc and her friends in the entire scene with her little brother. I didn't see any reason why the mc had such an attitude problem towards her brother. And what really got on my nerves is they're all acting like jerks, he gets rightly angry and then he gets hit for it despite the other characters being (mainly the mc) hypocrites. All that scene did was make me dislike the mc even more than I already did.
May 25, 2022 12:54 PM

Aug 2018
Poetry writing~ Yay!~ ;P
Word that will warm the heart, hm.. Nice thinking about poetry from this perspective, to be honest.. ;P
Been a while since we've seen Furuhashi Ai, yeah.. Well, maybe we won't see her at all anymore, who knows..
Ahoge returns no matter what, hm..
Jun 3, 2022 5:00 AM
Aug 2021
I don't understand why this anime having such low ratings at least up till this point.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2013

44 by N_Hawke »»
Mar 22, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2013

173 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 15, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

58 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jun 5, 2022 6:22 AM

Poll: » Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

60 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jun 4, 2022 8:11 AM

Poll: » Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2013

58 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jun 2, 2022 8:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.