Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 10, 2013 6:11 PM

Nov 2009
What if there were two killers?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2013 11:54 PM

Sep 2012
A new version of OP....

Never expected to hear Fujisaki again....
symbvAug 11, 2013 12:33 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 11, 2013 2:45 AM

Jul 2013

I love such Fan-service :3

A little rushed this episode. But still enjoyable... They are seriously trying to squeeze everything into the 12 episodes huh. Hopefully the next episode won't suck.

Still, the killer is pretty good though :P
I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
Aug 11, 2013 2:49 AM

Nov 2010
my problem is Touko, she's ruining the anime for me. such a stupid character.
Aug 11, 2013 5:29 AM

Jan 2012
2 murders in one day. What a blast...
Aug 11, 2013 7:30 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
why I get a feeling this anime will end as joke -.- Like noone actually died.. it was something of experiment/trial to test people...

well I bet Naegi is gonna win the game...for no reason.. I mean he is kinda weakest.. and anime logic is always the first character shown in anime is the protagonist
Aug 11, 2013 7:36 AM

Apr 2013
vaikepois said:
why I get a feeling this anime will end as joke -.- Like noone actually died.. it was something of experiment/trial to test people...

well I bet Naegi is gonna win the game...for no reason.. I mean he is kinda weakest.. and anime logic is always the first character shown in anime is the protagonist

I highly doubt that .
And no , it isnt because he is shown first , it is because the anime will always be shown from the point of view of someone , that someone is always the protagonist and those who are always with him or around him are considered as protagonists .
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 11, 2013 7:44 AM

Apr 2013
vaikepois said:

But Kirigiri is the protagonist. Naegi is the heroine.
Aug 11, 2013 7:54 AM

Dec 2012
That Fan Service at the beginning

Aug 11, 2013 11:47 AM

May 2011
Asahina looked even cuter than usual with her hair down in the beginning. She and Kirigiri are probably my favorite characters remaining now that Ishimaru got killed =(. And Celes looked extremely suspicious in this episode though I don't know how she could have possibly done it with her being there with them.

That photo hmm... and Yamada's last words about knowing everyone from before. Interesting.
Aug 11, 2013 12:28 PM
Oct 2010
Well the show was feeling rushed so I went ahead and read through the source material. Honestly I can see why the people who finished the game thinks it's rushed as well.
Aug 11, 2013 12:30 PM

Jul 2013
Last episode was amazing. I want more :D
Aug 11, 2013 3:54 PM

Jan 2012
This episode is good, but i hate when they cut off some moments from the game (It's look like short version)
Geez from this episode i started to like her
Dat boobs (*/∇\*)
I cant wait for another episode (ノ´∀`)
MomooiroJun 24, 2014 5:53 PM
Aug 11, 2013 4:09 PM

Apr 2013
I think the fap material was there to relax you a bit , to moderate....to..lower the lvl of anger , to repay the viewers for the scene skipping. Intelligent strategy .
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 11, 2013 4:13 PM

Sep 2011
After watching this episode, I have a feeling that all the characters had their memories wiped and were once all friends/knew each other previously before.

My speculation

If I'm right/wrong don't tell me but this one's pretty easy to figure out compared to other.
TyrelAug 11, 2013 4:20 PM
Aug 11, 2013 4:17 PM

Apr 2013
Tyrel said:
After watching this episode, I have a feeling that all the characters had their memories wiped and were once all friends/knew each other previously before.

Holy shit , 3333 . Stop posting!
It looks like 4 butts as in human centipede!
Sugoi , sugoi,sugoi x Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko!
Aug 11, 2013 5:17 PM

Feb 2010
I know this is something kind of weird I'm going to point out, but something tells me that photograph Alter Ego found is actually real.
I mean it's too much of a coincidence that both the photograph was presented in this episode, and Yamada, despite being knocked in the head and losing his ability to make sense of the current situation and dying mentioned meeting them before and being their friends.

Knowing that the mastermind controlling or behind Monokuma is finding enjoyment and forcing this group of people to kill each other..executing them if they don't find the culprit...something tells me this sadistic mastermind would love to gather a group of friends and make them kill each other, however if they all remember each other and knew they were friends it wouldn't be as "fun" because they all would refuse to kill each other so they were all brainwashed. Monokuma does, after all, emphasis how much he loves "despair" which obviously reveals the bloodthirsty nature of the person behind all of this...

That hammer that knocked Yamada must've hit him so hard that he remembered that...I mean to have that photo photoshopped would not benefit Monokuma in any way in amusing himself, the only thing I can think of is that this photo was collected as a part of "research" to select a group of people that would quality to "entertain his interests"...does anyone else think this?
Aug 11, 2013 10:08 PM

Sep 2008
It's hard to take a lot of things seriously in this show but at least the mystery of the plot keeps me interested.
Aug 12, 2013 12:34 AM

Jul 2013
Tyrel said:

Intresting theory o.O
Aug 12, 2013 7:11 AM

Oct 2010
EarlCiel said:
I know this is something kind of weird I'm going to point out, but something tells me that photograph Alter Ego found is actually real.
I mean it's too much of a coincidence that both the photograph was presented in this episode, and Yamada, despite being knocked in the head and losing his ability to make sense of the current situation and dying mentioned meeting them before and being their friends.

That would be a nice twist.
Poor Ishimaru, fav character in the anime ;o; Well, I was expecting it.
Aug 12, 2013 10:02 AM

Nov 2012
celes is really suspicious I think :/
well I really confuse with this case :/ hmm.. that mean 2 suspect? :/
Aug 12, 2013 11:05 AM

Feb 2011
Even though I haven't played the games, this felt waaaaay too rushed. Good, but rushed. It's a shame, but at least it makes me watch the episodes twice to pick up every little detail :D
Aug 13, 2013 4:46 PM

Aug 2009
There goes my favorite character, he found a new determination after falling into despair. There's a saying that goes like this "The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long", and this was unfortunately true. Ishimaru your death will be revenged >:O

With all these crazy events, two people dead, people missing and relocation of bodies you'll think that everyone were in on it just to drive Naegi/the viewer insane, lol. But if you look at stuff in the background in the different rooms, the anime often gives a lot of clues on which tools may have been used. I need to watch it again :P
Aug 13, 2013 8:34 PM

May 2012
I really liked this episode. It was more intense and much different then the previous episodes (not counting the trial ones). I was starting to get bored of this anime because it seemed repetitive, but good job with this episode. Can't literary wait for next week.
Aug 13, 2013 10:56 PM

Nov 2009
Shiori and her goddess are the best girls
end of story
Aug 13, 2013 11:14 PM

Apr 2011
I'm thinking that the killer is the drill-haired girl ... she just seemed to be there all too conveniently, and to be pointing them away from her so she could have a chance to hide the bodies. That, or the mysterious '16th participant' that we saw Monobear talking to last week's episode.

Discounting the 16th person, though, I'm interested in the fact that this was a double-murder. I figured that we need to keep the number of survivors odd, if our main character is going to escape without becoming a killer. The way it'll probably go:

Current murder - case solved, killer is killed, 7 left.
Next murder - case solved, 5 left
Following murder - case solved, 3 left
Final murder - case solved, hero is last survivor and doesn't have to kill anyone.

If the number of people left is even, then Naegi would have to kill his sole remaining classmate (or be killed by them) in order to escape. Granted, they don't really say what happens if the final 'trial' ends in a tie, with the killer accusing Naegi and vice versa. Maybe everyone ends up dying and it's one of those anime. *shrugs* Eager to see what happens next :)

EDIT: Oh, and I was glad that the super-hot swim girl wasn't the next victim, despite the opening fake-out. I'm sure she's on the chopping block eventually, but at least we get to enjoy the fanservice for a few more episodes.
Aug 14, 2013 1:12 AM

Jun 2008
MagicFlier said:
end of story

Wrong anime forum lol...

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 14, 2013 1:18 AM

Apr 2013
Putting spoiler tags just in case its a spoiler.

Just a theory .
FluffyFleshAug 14, 2013 1:28 AM
Aug 14, 2013 7:02 PM

Jul 2013
I have a really bad feeling that Celeste (sorry to you die-hard fans if I got her name wrong) is somewhat caught up in all of this. I was holding my breath the entire time it was going back and forth all the murders, praying she hadn't died. Still, she was there for almost every scene. I hope she didn't do it - but if she did, I hope she doesn't get caught. My favorite character!
Fat chance though. I must get ready to say my goodbye eventually.
Aug 14, 2013 10:04 PM

Apr 2010
MagicFlier said:
end of story

Wait, what? =))
Aug 15, 2013 1:38 AM
Mar 2009
Whoa, two deaths?

Yasuhiro is the most suspicious right now since we didn't see him at all during that entire sequence and he seemed to be the most enticed by the cash prize.

Though Celes has been acting weird the entire time.

This upcoming Class Trial is gonna be good. And I guess they took some kind of memory erasing pills before entering the academy? Sucks that Hifumi died before he could describe just what the hell he was going on about.
Aug 15, 2013 1:42 AM

Apr 2013
ChronosXIII said:
Whoa, two deaths?

Yasuhiro is the most suspicious right now since we didn't see him at all during that entire sequence and he seemed to be the most enticed by the cash prize.

Though Celes has been acting weird the entire time.

This upcoming Class Trial is gonna be good. And I guess they took some kind of memory erasing pills before entering the academy? Sucks that Hifumi died before he could describe just what the hell he was going on about.

Do you ,trully , have no suspicion that what Monobear said "a body has been found" is actually correct?
My theory is
FluffyFleshAug 15, 2013 1:49 AM
Aug 15, 2013 9:30 AM

Jul 2010
Celes or Sakura, I think. Especially, Celes, her behaviour was a little strange all time long.
Aug 17, 2013 7:00 PM

Sep 2012
awwhh,I hope kirigiri didn't do it, :(
ROFL at ishamaru going saiyan mode.

hammer of justice ftw
Aug 18, 2013 3:58 AM

Jun 2012
Two deaths, that is something different. I'm interested more in the trials though.

The ED, as always, I very much enjoy listening to. Waiting for the release of the single.

Aug 18, 2013 6:54 AM

Oct 2012
Well in the bed scene Aoi is kinda hot^^. Ugh.. the killer is obvious already. And what's with Aoi giving Yamada a lap pillow? Hahah and seems people are ignoring Ishimaru (sad). Well.. that was a touching scene...
Aug 18, 2013 7:01 AM

Oct 2012
BloodyNightsky said:

Do you ,trully , have no suspicion that what Monobear said "a body has been found" is actually correct?
My theory is

Whoa, we got a professional...asif. Didn't you see the scene where Yamada was wiping (pink)blood off of his head? Obviously he went there himself. And there's no way he could be alive since i doubt Monobear would take dead bodies that aren't really dead.
Aug 18, 2013 7:37 AM

Aug 2011
Double whammy! It's getting really good now. Glad to see the OP after a long time again.
Aug 18, 2013 8:15 AM

Aug 2013
To be honest, I'm rather glad that Yamada is finally gone.
I know that's rude to say, but he wasn't one of my most-liked characters.
Ishimaru's passing really got me down, though I am so excited to see the trail!

Oh! ~ and where the hell has Hagakure been the whole time?
I'm starting to believe that someone fishy is going on with him...
Aug 19, 2013 12:04 PM

Oct 2012
OMG, Togami rule this game he his so frekin' awesome (also dangerous), so a double murder case, interesting also that picture and what Yamada said to them on the verge of death it picked my interest quite hard. Next episode we will get the investigation going on nice.
Aug 19, 2013 7:53 PM

Aug 2007
I'm really glad I read the LP before watching this or I don't think I would enjoy it much.
I know I'm parroting everyone else, but I wish this series was longer to build character development and more mystery...

Aug 25, 2013 10:19 AM

Feb 2011
I'd totally wear my thickest pajamas, knowing that Monokuma was watching everything...

I want a laptop like that!

Lolol these guys are a riot.

Couldn't Yamada or Celes have set this scenario up? And there's still a chance that Alter Ego isn't what is seems. I wonder if any of them would work together, even though it's not the best way to win.

Love how Tougami just kept ordering Naegi to search rooms while he just watched. XP

I don't think Asahina is gonna last long at this rate, someone will take advantage of her state.
眠れないのは君のせい
Sep 7, 2013 12:50 AM
Jul 2018

Two murders in one episode.
Poor Yamada. :c
Sep 14, 2013 6:22 PM
Sep 2013
So Yamada wasn't dead at first? I'm so confused. What he said before he died has got me thinking. Though I haven't played the games or read the LP. So this is all new to me. I'm very tempted to play the game now but I feel like I should wait til the series is over.
Sep 16, 2013 3:54 PM

Jun 2011
That was.. wow.. interesting. What about that photo? The 3 of them knew each other before?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 27, 2013 6:49 PM

May 2013
Its either the outsider, the crystal ball guy or the girl with the dreads haha
so many options
Oct 2, 2013 8:32 AM

May 2012
Lol the title of this episode "Neon Genesis Galactic Legend Redux! Rise, Armored Hero!"

Pretty okey episode now that only 8 people remain I do wonder who's the culprit this time!
Oct 9, 2013 11:58 AM
May 2012
Poor Yamada and Ishimaru :( who the fuck killed them!!! well I think I know who killed them :O we'll see about that. That picture is sweet they look happy :3 :D

Well looks like investigation next episode I want to watch it now and know the culprit but damn I gotta sleep because of school's shit!!!! I'll continue this later :3
Oct 19, 2013 9:31 AM

Sep 2012
Who the hell kill them? and where is Kirigiri and Hagakure??
Class Trial soon.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

434 by Jax »»
Feb 7, 5:07 AM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

148 by berlinza6as »»
Jan 7, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.