Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 7, 2013 9:45 AM

Apr 2009
Rin as mentor yet again.. that is all i need..
Jul 7, 2013 9:46 AM

Aug 2011
Illya's sis is freaking hot. Nice episode too...it was kinda embarrassing to watch but w/e its a fun show.
Jul 7, 2013 9:49 AM

Sep 2011
CreationBreaker said:
Calm down, I was just being a little playful here (although I may have come off as a bit jackass-like). We can all have our opinions....

Being playful is fine as long it looks playful.
My mood is pretty bad today so the words "Bitch" and "fail" plus considering how some(a lot) people in MAL can be doesn't really help.
Jul 7, 2013 9:52 AM

Jun 2011
Finally Luvia! Been waiting to see her animated.

Excellent choice of VA for Ruby and Sapphire.

Love the newly formed Stylips ending
Jul 7, 2013 9:55 AM

Mar 2012
Striderfang said:
Illya's sis is freaking hot. Nice episode too...it was kinda embarrassing to watch but w/e its a fun show.

I'm pretty sure the Sella and Leysritt are not exactly Illya's sisters...neither in the main canon of the Fate/verse nor this...
Just being a bit pedantic...

Brigandi said:
CreationBreaker said:
Calm down, I was just being a little playful here (although I may have come off as a bit jackass-like). We can all have our opinions....

Being playful is fine as long it looks playful.
My mood is pretty bad today so the words "Bitch" and "fail" plus considering how some(a lot) people in MAL can be doesn't really help.

Understandable. My apologies for taking things a bit too far.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jul 7, 2013 10:02 AM

Aug 2009
The comedy parts werent as good as the manga,like the suspicious scene.
And I must get used to Ilya's "new",more childish voice.

DAT hair....:/

As for the visuals SO MANY HUGE COLORFUL PIXELS!!!I am so glad...to hell with that.I will wait for the HD release starting with ep2.

I want a maid like Leysritt even if she lazy as fuck.
4kicks said:

Since when did Taiga teach at the elementary school section?
Since when was Ilya younger than Shirou?
CreationBreaker said:
Striderfang said:

I'm pretty sure the Sella and Leysritt are not exactly Illya's sisters...neither in the main canon of the Fate/verse nor this...
Just being a bit pedantic...
They are just her maids.Ilya is a single child......
Jul 7, 2013 10:09 AM

Sep 2011
CreationBreaker said:
Understandable. My apologies for taking things a bit too far.

its fine. and i apologies for losing my temper

ssjokg said:
I want a maid like Leysritt even if she lazy as fuck.

QFT
Jul 7, 2013 10:17 AM
Jul 7, 2013 10:21 AM

Oct 2011
Illya <3

Hope to see Saber Class Card.

What Anime was that during the commercial break? The boxing anime? He looked like Amaimon/Rin
Jul 7, 2013 10:28 AM

Jul 2009
i just wonder how much of the story it will cover.

Anyways, this spin off is already win
bruh
Jul 7, 2013 10:57 AM

Feb 2013
Man, can't wait to see Saber Alter. Kinda bummed she's here before my HF animation. Which I'll probably never get. T_T

Really looking forward to this though. I will always accept more Nasuverse!
Jul 7, 2013 11:02 AM

Jul 2007
Kami_no_Kage said:
Man, can't wait to see Saber Alter. Kinda bummed she's here before my HF animation. Which I'll probably never get. T_T

99% sure you will get your fabled HF adaptation sooner than I will get my UBW adaptation , so...
Jul 7, 2013 11:15 AM

Jul 2007
DaItalianFish said:
Fai said:
Kami_no_Kage said:

99% sure you will get your fabled HF adaptation sooner than I will get my UBW adaptation , so...

Yeah. HF at least has a chance to be adapted (Fate/Stay Night's 10th anniversary is next year...). On the other hand, it is likely that UBW will never get a proper adaptation considering they already made that shit movie.

Bullshit. The only route to 100% NOT get re-adaptation is fate, even that is not guaranteed considering we DID get FMA re-adaptation after the first try was fucked up.

I expect ufotable-made UBW anime within next 4 to 5 years
Jul 7, 2013 11:18 AM

Jun 2009
Loved the OP and ED.

Good first episode, glad to Illya and some of the fate characters again.
Jul 7, 2013 11:18 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
DaItalianFish said:
Fai said:
Kami_no_Kage said:

Yeah. HF at least has a chance to be adapted (Fate/Stay Night's 10th anniversary is next year...). On the other hand, it is likely that UBW will never get a proper adaptation considering they already made that shit movie.

Bullshit. The only route to 100% NOT get re-adaptation is fate, even that is not guaranteed considering we DID get FMA re-adaptation after the first try was fucked up.

I too have big dreams.
Jul 7, 2013 11:24 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
Fai said:
DaItalianFish said:
Fai said:
Kami_no_Kage said:

I too have big dreams.

No one in the world can convince me that we WON'T get a proper adaptation of FSN from ufotable down the line. All the signs are there. Icouldnotcarelessaboutheavensfeelroutetho

and after that we will finaly get an adaptation of tsukihime, possibly to advertise the remake of vn.
Jul 7, 2013 11:34 AM

Feb 2010
DaItalianFish said:
Fai said:
Kami_no_Kage said:

I think melty blood needs an adaptation first before any thing else.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 7, 2013 12:13 PM
Feb 2013
DROPPED
Jul 7, 2013 12:22 PM

Feb 2010
RazorRamona200 said:
DROPPED
First episode droppers only get my contempt
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 7, 2013 12:31 PM

Jun 2009
hazerddex said:

Isn't Melty Blood a sequel or something to Tsukihime? If so, wouldn't it make more sense to animate Tsukihime first? And, I mean in an accurate adaptation.
Ston3_FreeN7Jul 7, 2013 12:35 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 7, 2013 12:34 PM

Nov 2009
insan3soldiern said:
hazerddex said:

Isn't Melty Blood a sequel or something to Tsukihime? If so, wouldn't it make more sense to anime Tsukihime first? And, I mean in an accurate adaptation.

Yeah, I agree with this, especially with the Tsukihime remake currently being made.
Jul 7, 2013 12:46 PM

Jul 2007
DaItalianFish said:
To say that ufotable will be doing it makes it even more outrageous, because DEEN still has the rights to FSN adaptions.

Does not matter. The rights will revert/be taken back. Its a common practice in japanese business.

On top of that the UBW movie, quality aside, sold relatively well. Seeing as it followed the route (ignoring the fact that it was incredibly rushed), I see no reason why they'd even consider re-animating it again.

FOLLOWED THE ROUTE? ARE YOU FREAKING HIGH? XDDDDDD

IT followed the route as much as FSN anime did as in it was pretty much nonsense that goes against the lore.
Jul 7, 2013 12:52 PM

Nov 2011
insan3soldiern said:
hazerddex said:

Isn't Melty Blood a sequel or something to Tsukihime?

Ya it is I think. I've been reading it recently.
Jul 7, 2013 1:00 PM
Mar 2012
I don't understand how it went from Stay night and Zero to this. I like Illya and all but it a strange way to go off even if it's a spin-off.
Jul 7, 2013 1:04 PM

Feb 2010
Davidus said:
I don't understand how it went from Stay night and Zero to this. I like Illya and all but it a strange way to go off even if it's a spin-off.
this really is not surprising as it existed since battle moon wars

Jul 7, 2013 1:25 PM

Jul 2007
Davidus said:

You DO know that magical girl verse has been part of type moon stuff, since forever? Hell, Kaleido Ruby was in Ataraxia.
Jul 7, 2013 2:54 PM

Mar 2012
So never watched any of the Fate/.
Will I be okay? Or am I missing some sort of important info that should be known before getting into this?
Jul 7, 2013 3:15 PM

Feb 2013
oh man, so fun watching this, having such a cute loli as heroine is just perfect
Jul 7, 2013 3:39 PM
Feb 2012
yourflaps said:
Will I be okay? Or am I missing some sort of important info that should be known before getting into this?

Yeah, watch this first and then go for Fate/Zero. You're gonna have a heart attack. Srsly.
Jul 7, 2013 3:52 PM

Aug 2009
yourflaps said:
The background info on the chars(except Ilya's schoolmates) that makes this FAR FAR MORE INTERESTING.
Jul 7, 2013 4:07 PM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
yourflaps said:
The background info on the chars(except Ilya's schoolmates) that makes this FAR FAR MORE INTERESTING.

^THIS.
without fate stuff, this is a magical girl show.

with fsn vn and fate/zero this is unlimited hilarity works.
Jul 7, 2013 4:17 PM

May 2013
why didn't they just animate heavens feel instead. This show seems like its going to be a waste of time.
dtshyk said:
Urobuchi said this anime(Psycho Pass) has cruel scenes both physically and mentally.

ZettaiRyouiki:
In other news, the sun rises from the East.
Jul 7, 2013 4:28 PM

Nov 2011
Feels kinda self aware. Like it is almost making fun of itself and being tongue in cheek. I like that.
Jul 7, 2013 5:07 PM

May 2013
Marifrit said:
why didn't they just animate heavens feel instead. This show seems like its going to be a waste of time.

Because Studio DEEN has the rights to HF.
Jul 7, 2013 5:13 PM

Mar 2012
yourflaps said:

Please watch Fate/Zero or this will be another generic magical girl show.
But don't watch Fate/ Stay night, it is a terrible sequel.
Jul 7, 2013 6:37 PM

May 2013
Ah I love Illya when I played the VN and seeing her as the main char of her own anime is awesome. Rin <3. Poor/Lucky Shirou in that bathroom but I kinda wish they kept him out of this unless he's more important later.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Jul 7, 2013 7:24 PM

Jun 2010
Reminded me of CCS with mix of Nanoha. Well, a decent first episode since I am a fan of the franchise.
Jul 7, 2013 8:30 PM

Sep 2010
Then, Illya must capture the C̶l̶o̶w̶'̶s̶ Class cards, I think they are the noble phastams of the other "Fate/" series

Then if a maximum of 12 cards (Saber and Gilgamesh are in "Zero" and "stay night")
The card showed in this chapter is the "Gate of babilonia" of Gilgamesh? Or the "Other world"(dont' remember the name) of the Archer (no spoilers for the others user who don't watched the Saga)
Jul 8, 2013 3:07 AM

Aug 2009
Marifrit said:

Yes because HF being animated by a random studio(exaggeration because it isnt ufotable)seems like a good plan.

Go on bitch about it some more.Funny that most people here liked the first ep.

Asrah said:
Then, Illya must capture the C̶l̶o̶w̶'̶s̶ Class cards, I think they are the noble phastams of the other "Fate/" series

Then if a maximum of 12 cards (Saber and Gilgamesh are in "Zero" and "stay night")
The card showed in this chapter is the "Gate of babilonia" of Gilgamesh? Or the "Other world"(dont' remember the name) of the Archer (no spoilers for the others user who don't watched the Saga)

Must.Resist.....
Jul 8, 2013 3:56 AM

Jun 2011
Baku219 said:
Ah I love Illya when I played the VN and seeing her as the main char of her own anime is awesome. Rin <3. Poor/Lucky Shirou in that bathroom but I kinda wish they kept him out of this unless he's more important later.

You are a monster for wanting to take out the brother Illya always wanted from the anime. She did not get her own route in stay night at least let her have a happy family and let her brother complex rampage in this anime lol.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 8, 2013 4:06 AM

Jul 2007
Slicer22 said:
She did not get her own route in stay night

THat's not necesarily correct.

Jul 8, 2013 4:30 AM

May 2009
They're killing Fate/Zero.
This is loli-pop land. >.<

the_trainman said:

Yeah, watch this first and then go for Fate/Zero. You're gonna have a heart attack. Srsly.

:)))) Are you kidding?
I just had a heart attack with THIS. :))))))

I can hear the popsicles talking....
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 8, 2013 5:31 AM

Jul 2007
Kundalini said:
They're killing Fate/Zero.
This is loli-pop land. >.<

the_trainman said:

:)))) Are you kidding?
I just had a heart attack with THIS. :))))))

I can hear the popsicles talking....

have some more:

For someone with Rider as an avatar, you sound awfully uneducated about the source material, since this shit has been canon since F/HA.
Jul 8, 2013 6:41 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
Slicer22 said:
She did not get her own route in stay night

THat's not necesarily correct.

Well the point is that we want to play it.

Fai said:

For someone with Rider as an avatar, you sound awfully uneducated about the source material, since this shit has been canon since F/HA.

Implying that she knows anything about Nasuverse by simply watching KnK, FZ and FSN(btw FSN a 9?This ep was better than 60% of that "adaptation".SHe killed FZ herself with her ratings).

For some reason I want to see a Mahou Shoujo Rider,although her Alter form here will do for now.
Jul 8, 2013 7:46 AM

Jun 2011
Fai said:

Implying that she knows anything about Nasuverse by simply watching KnK, FZ and FSN(btw FSN a 9?This ep was better than 60% of that "adaptation".SHe killed FZ herself with her ratings).

For some reason I want to see a Mahou Shoujo Rider,although her Alter form here will do for now.

When you said you wanted to see Mahou Shoujo Rider i thought you meant Iskandar for a second when i read just that bit..... well that was a horrible image lol
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 8, 2013 7:50 AM

Aug 2009
Slicer22 said:
ssjokg said:
Fai said:

When you said you wanted to see Mahou Shoujo Rider i thought you meant Iskandar for a second when i read just that bit..... well that was a horrible image lol

Well at least Waver would be able to do it.
Jul 8, 2013 8:20 AM
May 2013
I don't know how I feel about the show. lol.
Anyway, i'll just watch it cause it carrys "fate/" in the name.
Jul 8, 2013 8:28 AM

Aug 2009
Ijsergio said:
It is closer to what FSN's world is about than the FSN anime is though.
Jul 8, 2013 9:56 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:

Well what can I say - I expect competence from people :P

Especially when someone starts whining about how something "doe snot fit the franchise" i expect the person to know their shit :P

Also I want Saber Lion to be in this. Just because.

ssjokg said:
Ijsergio said:
It is closer to what FSN's world is about than the FSN anime is though.

^This is correct.

I just hope they add a bit of info to this about Zelretch explaining on why this is actually 100% canon :P
AhenshihaelJul 8, 2013 10:06 AM
Jul 8, 2013 11:02 AM

May 2013
I find it funny that this show is a magical girl side story to a hentai game.
dtshyk said:
Urobuchi said this anime(Psycho Pass) has cruel scenes both physically and mentally.

ZettaiRyouiki:
In other news, the sun rises from the East.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

224 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

157 by C3L3RY »»
Oct 1, 2023 6:43 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

74 by Apreggi »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:15 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

304 by Apreggi »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.