Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 16, 2013 6:36 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yes, the memories are most likely fake. Can we move on with the story?
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
May 16, 2013 6:39 AM

Mar 2013
Can't wait for the manga to end so that we can have nothing but straight up storyline! I don't mind the fillers as much as other people do, but at least make them decent..
May 16, 2013 6:47 AM

Aug 2012
This episode would have been way better off without the whole "Oh I know you! Your from my childhood!"

Just saying, Yota should have been a new character not just for us but for the cast as well.. why do they have to know every character they run into!? It's so stupid...
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
May 16, 2013 6:57 AM
Dec 2010
Ghostony said:
This episode would have been way better off without the whole "Oh I know you! Your from my childhood!"

Just saying, Yota should have been a new character not just for us but for the cast as well.. why do they have to know every character they run into!? It's so stupid...

otherwise they can't stretch it into multiple episodes.

If there must be filler, why can't thy just give us something like the chikara arc.
May 16, 2013 6:58 AM

Apr 2011
Soo..... what's the preview for 314?
May 16, 2013 7:09 AM

Nov 2011
*flick
*flick
*flick

Dat face:

Can't wait for this shitty filler arc to end. What an annoying episode.
May 16, 2013 7:23 AM

Oct 2011
So Yota met the others back then. Yota's powers derive from emotions.
When she met InoShikaCho she was crying while with Sakura she was happy and it snowed. I would have to assume when she met Kiba she was angry at him or Akamaru did something?

Sad/Crying: Water
Happy: Snow
Angry?: Lighting

Next week we find out more about Yota and Naruto appears to stop her
May 16, 2013 8:14 AM

Jul 2009
The Water-Yota was a little bit annoying, he was crying too much xD
Aside from that I'm really curious how this will work out and why there are three of them..
May 16, 2013 8:25 AM

Oct 2011
kralle777 said:
Aside from that I'm really curious how this will work out and why there are three of them..

I believe each Yota represents an emotion. Naruto and the others "remember" her from their first encounter.

InoShikaCho: She was crying
Sakura: Happy calling her Forehead
Kiba: Somehow made her angry/mad
Naruto: ???

This will explain her different abilities
May 16, 2013 9:47 AM

May 2013
this was an ok episode.
May 16, 2013 9:54 AM

Jun 2010
AnimeFan500 said:
kralle777 said:

I believe each Yota represents an emotion. Naruto and the others "remember" her from their first encounter.

InoShikaCho: She was crying
Sakura: Happy calling her Forehead
Kiba: Somehow made her angry/mad
Naruto: ???

This will explain her different abilities
Oh that's different from what I was thinking. I was thinking when there's one person, it's snow, two it's lightning, and 3 it's rain. But that's stupid, so I think you're right.

Since there was a cut on Naruto's cheek, maybe it's like a tornado or something? Hurricane?

May 16, 2013 10:09 AM

Feb 2012
yhunata said:
Soo..... what's the preview for 314?

The continuation of today's episode.

On topic: Dear God, that kid was annoying as hell, and we even have 1 more episode with him, I don't think I'll survive that.
May 16, 2013 11:15 AM

May 2013
Yota will be in the next two upcoming episodes i think, basing it on the titles.

314 The Sad Sun Shower
315 Lingering Snow

It snows when Yota is happy so i'm guessing he finds peace and Edo Tensei worns off..
May 16, 2013 11:23 AM
Aug 2012
hahaha, i didn't even bother watching this episode but i skimmed through it to get to the next episode preview to see whether it was filler or not. While i was skimming, all i could see was some annoying kid and back stories that mean nothing to me.

Naruto has been running for about 10 episodes now through various terrains wasting his chakra in that nine tails form. IT IS SO BORRING
May 16, 2013 11:24 AM
Aug 2012
Wish I could forget everything that has happened in Naruto so i could start again and by the time i reach this pointless filler arc, i can skip it
May 16, 2013 11:33 AM

Dec 2011
What an annoying kid.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2013 11:41 AM

Jan 2011
That crying and "kon kon" is so annoying. I'm sick of these fillers.

May 16, 2013 12:06 PM

Jan 2012
fillers until 316ep for sure (maybe more :/) and yeah that kid is annoying, but the way he looks is even worse >:| luckily there's some nice opening and good ending to watch, also the animation of this episode's "flashbacks" was great.
May 16, 2013 12:20 PM

Jul 2007
Ghostony said:

They have to create something that is within context of the story line and that is relevant even though it is filler. That is what the studio has always tried to do with naruto, is transition of main material and filler material so it acts as though its part of the story, unlike bleach which basically cuts off the story arc and creates a completely original story arc that does not transition into the manga storyline. You get what im saying?

May 16, 2013 12:45 PM

Aug 2012
ArtemisX said:
Ghostony said:

They have to create something that is within context of the story line and that is relevant even though it is filler. That is what the studio has always tried to do with naruto, is transition of main material and filler material so it acts as though its part of the story, unlike bleach which basically cuts off the story arc and creates a completely original story arc that does not transition into the manga storyline. You get what im saying?

I get what you mean about bleach, however that is very different and irrelevent. You see this kid is part of the war arc, so there's no need to insert him into previous arcs during this arc.. it's silly and it's getting way too repetitive. Bleach at least had the decency not to put fillers inside the canon arc.
They're in a war! It would only make sense for them to meet new people during it! It's unrealistic to only run into people that they supposedly met in the past.
Non-manga readers would enjoy this episode more(and not even realize its a filler) if they didn't bullshit it with past-insertions.
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
May 16, 2013 1:20 PM

Sep 2008
Can we stop comparing Bleach and Naruto?
I didn't even finish Bleach due to fillers and bs that was going on.
Now Naruto is on the same path, into nowhere. Thanks God for manga, or I'd be long gone, and good riddance.
Naruto used to be great show, still sometimes is, but characters like this kid, almost more fillers than canon are really not helping its cause. But hey, I'm just one person in a sea of viewers.

What do I think of this episode? It was plain awful. Only my opinion. Some may like it and that's fine, I don't mind people enjoying it. But please, for the love of God, stop defending it by saying: "Well, bleach was worse". Yes, it was, but Naruto is coming pretty fast to try and overtake that title.

I normally wouldn't mind fillers THAT much (I don't like them, but I usually just skip them altogether) but what's about to come in canon story is so good it pisses me off to no end that they're introducing characters, bringing filler arc guys into more fillers and making new FLASHBACK filler arcs.

So InoShikaCho fought Tobi, fought Asuma, fought sound village trio(OK, only Shika here) and now will probably fight the kid, all in a matter of, what, 1 hour? They almost died fighting sound trio. I'm pretty sure they lost most of their chakra there. No, wait, I'm pretty sure they were mostly done after first big fight.
But hell, keep throwing new fights onto characters. Why not?

Not to mention, why would Kabuto even summon that kid? Or some of the other guys. I'm pretty sure other villages had their legendary heroes. Why not get more of them? If they wanted to make fillers with new characters, why make those characters ALL be related to Konoha village?
Remember that fire girl that was from another village, she got betrayed, killed in a canyon by her own allies. Can't remember her name, but that was a good episode and that had almost no main characters AT ALL. It was a good, short backstory, decent fights and great emotional conclusion.

So, my point being, fillers can be ok. Hell, they can even be great, but not like this. Stubbornly making every single filler character an old acquaintance of Konoha guys just makes it silly. Why didn't sound three appear in forest? Why didn't the old-glasses guy appear next to InoShikaCho?

TL;DR: Don't compare Naruto and Bleach, PLEASE! Fillers can be done OK, Naruto has proven that before, but those fillers nowadays just make me hate the show.
May 16, 2013 2:18 PM

Dec 2009
What an annoying episode, someone needs to slap the kid.
May 16, 2013 3:08 PM

Jan 2012
this was an Average episode .I hope fillers will end soon

May 16, 2013 3:35 PM

Mar 2012
this sucks, even for filler. that guy just pisses me off
May 16, 2013 4:17 PM
Apr 2013
ArtemisX said:
Ghostony said:

maybe thats way i like bleach fillers more :D
May 16, 2013 5:35 PM

Jan 2013
Mehhh, I want canon.
May 16, 2013 7:21 PM

Jul 2007
kripis said:
ArtemisX said:
Ghostony said:

maybe thats way i like bleach fillers more :D

Yeah because their like their own original stories in away.

nina4life said:
Can we stop comparing Bleach and Naruto?
I didn't even finish Bleach due to fillers and bs that was going on.
Now Naruto is on the same path, into nowhere. Thanks God for manga, or I'd be long gone, and good riddance.
Naruto used to be great show, still sometimes is, but characters like this kid, almost more fillers than canon are really not helping its cause. But hey, I'm just one person in a sea of viewers.

What do I think of this episode? It was plain awful. Only my opinion. Some may like it and that's fine, I don't mind people enjoying it. But please, for the love of God, stop defending it by saying: "Well, bleach was worse". Yes, it was, but Naruto is coming pretty fast to try and overtake that title.

I normally wouldn't mind fillers THAT much (I don't like them, but I usually just skip them altogether) but what's about to come in canon story is so good it pisses me off to no end that they're introducing characters, bringing filler arc guys into more fillers and making new FLASHBACK filler arcs.

So InoShikaCho fought Tobi, fought Asuma, fought sound village trio(OK, only Shika here) and now will probably fight the kid, all in a matter of, what, 1 hour? They almost died fighting sound trio. I'm pretty sure they lost most of their chakra there. No, wait, I'm pretty sure they were mostly done after first big fight.
But hell, keep throwing new fights onto characters. Why not?

Not to mention, why would Kabuto even summon that kid? Or some of the other guys. I'm pretty sure other villages had their legendary heroes. Why not get more of them? If they wanted to make fillers with new characters, why make those characters ALL be related to Konoha village?
Remember that fire girl that was from another village, she got betrayed, killed in a canyon by her own allies. Can't remember her name, but that was a good episode and that had almost no main characters AT ALL. It was a good, short backstory, decent fights and great emotional conclusion.

So, my point being, fillers can be ok. Hell, they can even be great, but not like this. Stubbornly making every single filler character an old acquaintance of Konoha guys just makes it silly. Why didn't sound three appear in forest? Why didn't the old-glasses guy appear next to InoShikaCho?

TL;DR: Don't compare Naruto and Bleach, PLEASE! Fillers can be done OK, Naruto has proven that before, but those fillers nowadays just make me hate the show.

When i was drawing comparisons between bleach and naruto, i was not comparing the content, or the filler material in general, just the way its structured. Out of the big 3, thats really the only popular shonen series i knew to compare to the likes of naruto cause both of them are very different. I am just saying if naruto would of done their fillers like bleach, sure people would of hated the fact that the canon story cuts right off, but in the long run you can go back and pretty much skip all filler and watch pure canon and not have to worry bout canon arcs being obsessively padded out with unnecessary filler.

But of course for people that are currently watching the show, i would probably prefer naruto's format over bleach, cause i wouldn't want to wait months and months just to get back to canon again.

May 17, 2013 2:33 AM

Jul 2007
This is bout as irrelevant and as pointless to the story as you can possibly get. Can't the studio come up with something more creative for Christ sakes.

Next episode is going to continue this mini arc and im guessing the next after that is going to as well since it all has to do with weather.

May 17, 2013 4:39 AM
Mar 2013
her cry was so annoying
May 17, 2013 10:50 AM

Apr 2011
From the reactions, thank god I ditched on watching these latest fillers. Seems like I'll also be ditching the next two episodes as well.
May 17, 2013 11:00 AM

Jan 2013
So shitty filler, really ? can they do it better ?
When I heard there was gonna be filler i didnt mind because the filler i had in mind was different. I thought were gonna see past heroes or OP strong villains which could have been a nice addition too the story, but lately what are getting is basically like a one shot. those characters come and go, forgotten the moment the episode ends. plus this yota character was annoying as hell

May 17, 2013 8:21 PM

Jun 2011
nina4life said:

Ya my thought exactly, I mean, why would Kabuto revives her -.- So stupid.

To be honest, I welcome non-stupid fillers, but not in the middle of an arc, I wouldn't mind if they put in half a year worth of fillers after this arc ended if they came pretty close to the manga, hell I was wishing for One Piece anime to make half a year worth of fillers, they normally made the fillers not to be that long, but well, I enjoyed every one of One Piece fillers, characters are great, no flashback or shit, fight sequences are good, and the comedy is awesome, I wish they did more like the Iceberg bounty hunter arc after the Enies Lobby arc, they have more than 10 episodes iirc, that was pretty good, not great, and the comedy is cool too :) That's what we want, good fillers.

This is why One Piece handled wars better than Naruto, we don't have those "Oh my god we can't kill him/her because he/she was our friend" then "We must kill him/her because if we don't, we can't stop the war" Come on, it's a war, no more TALK NO JUTSU please, if you're determined enough to enter the war, you're determined enough to kill off the enemies regardless their identity to ensure your side's victory, no? It is retarded how they must enter the friendship theme in every case just like the recent Road to Ninja prologue, Naruto keep on saying "It's great to have friend" of course it is, but don't keep on repeating that, and he even defended Rock Lee, I mean the others should not have doubted him in the first place, that totally ruined the friendship buildup until now, the only good part about that prologue is the fanservices of the girls in bath, the comedy wasn't even funny, and Kiba asked "Why is that" after Chouji used baika no jutsu to fill in the gap of water in the bathtub, I mean, lol how can you not know why is that? Is he retarded or what? As Naruto goes on, Kishi, or the director, is making each of their characters even more dumber. Guess why I like Sasuke? I can understand why he is seeking revenge, and I can understand why he choose to take down Konoha, instead of protecting it, and I can feel that he still has a shred of kindness within him, and I love Taka, why? I loved Taka and Sasuke, because they didn't appear so often, so there is no chance for Kishi or the director to fucking make them dumber, oh did I mentioned Akatsuki? I loved them, but now, it's all, friendship here, friendship there. Yes, super dangerous S ranked ninja, talking about friendship, wow isn't that great? /sarcasm
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 18, 2013 4:32 AM
Mar 2010
Too much crying and kon kon kon from Yota.

3 Yota so far, there must be another one based on the preview.
May 18, 2013 6:41 AM

Dec 2009
Well judging by this thread, it seems it will be a 3-episode filer arc... well looks likes i'll be putting this on hold until we get back into the main story arc again.
May 18, 2013 2:55 PM

Nov 2009
Good episode!!!

The fillers are alright and I guess they are trying to fill something in the series. This episode was good with the weather concept and it was nice to see the cast in their youth again. Seems like Yota has an unusual characteristic as well as being able to use weather techniques.

Looking forward to see how this turns out in the next episode!!

5/5

May 19, 2013 3:24 AM

May 2010
Usually I don't mind fillers, but THIS KID IS SO ANNOYING.
I don't think that he really met Ino and the rest, since all of them rememebered him at the same time, when he touched them, so it's probably some special jutsu messing with their minds. Also, well, there are at least three of those kids at the same time around, so... Notice, that he has zombie eyes in the flashback too, definitely just a jutsu.
But oh well, Ino and Shikamaru fillers are always good <3
May 20, 2013 1:29 AM

Sep 2011
Damn Fillers

When this gonna end
May 20, 2013 11:14 AM

Jul 2008
If you wanna torture someone really bad, play them a 10-hour-long loop of Yota's crying. x_X
May 21, 2013 5:43 PM

May 2013
This filler was just trash but ill probably end up watching it any way :)
May 22, 2013 1:12 AM

Jun 2012
one word: ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
May 23, 2013 9:06 PM

Jan 2008
Lol I've enjoyed a lot of the Naruto filler, even if some of it was kind of dumb, but this...... =_____=

Lol an entire episode just showing off a kid that can control the weather.. Yep. Wow. No other character in all anime can do that.. xD

Oh well. xP At least little Ino was cute. XD
May 24, 2013 12:17 AM

Jul 2008
Wow this was pretty bad, anyone also think the memories are fake?
May 24, 2013 10:40 AM

Feb 2009
Kon Kon Kon Yuki-da Kon.
My gosh, that kid was so annoying. The only thing that saved this episode was how cute Ino was.
May 24, 2013 9:31 PM
May 2013
This is getting so tedious. There's no point to this filler. They aren't even close to the manga. I like naruto and bleach equally but the bleach anime was infinitely better than this crap. At least it had filler when it made sense yeesh.
May 25, 2013 12:36 AM

Jul 2012
Ugh, I think I would have enjoyed pulling my teeth out with pliers more than watching this ep. I can only hope the rest of the filler arc with this kid is at least somewhat better than this one was.
May 26, 2013 1:26 AM
Dec 2011
ArtemisX said:
Ghostony said:

i completely agree with you :3
May 26, 2013 1:32 AM
Dec 2011
i have no problem with any of narutos episodes if they have my favorite characters in them and i kind of missed the old background music their academic days when they were young.i love little naruto,shikamaru,choji,kiba,shino they are sooooo.....cute,adorable but that crying of this kid was annoying but its ok INO hit him hard so that really satisfied me :3
lakshikaMay 26, 2013 1:37 AM
Jun 8, 2013 12:39 AM

Jan 2012
what a stupid episode.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jun 14, 2013 5:04 PM

Jun 2008
ArtemisX said:
This is bout as irrelevant and as pointless to the story as you can possibly get. Can't the studio come up with something more creative for Christ sakes.

Exactly where the problem lies. Is not that they are just fillers. Is that they got the writing elegance of a fat woman doing pole dancing.
I can right better filler scenarios while i shit in the toilet. That make me wonder how stupid are this producers when they can make at least a half interesting filler. This guys aren't even trying.
Jun 26, 2013 1:00 PM

Jul 2009
That was painful to watch. How on earth have they stretched this over two episodes?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Today, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.