Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 28, 2013 9:58 AM

Apr 2008
ainky said:
cleodux said:
ainky said:
cleodux said:
ainky said:
Darklight0303 said:
nelsonbrabra said:
how can people like this???

Epic music maybe?

I don't know what the others think but I don't see anything special about the ost.

Fairy Tail has one of the best OST out there. Try to listen to the OST alone in your player. At least judge it without your thought about the cheesy battle in FT.

Although the anime toned down and censored here and there and with those added magic circle when they use magic, i think the ost is one of the best thing that the anime have compare to the manga other then the seiyuu.

Still not my taste, I prefer Elfen Lied or Evangelion ost.

That was totally different style of music. I get the idea. ^_^

Yeah, it's better say that I don't like shounen ost.

Shounens don't usually have irish rock hybrid type songs >_>
Mar 28, 2013 10:23 AM

Jul 2011
Darklight0303 said:
ainky said:
cleodux said:
ainky said:
cleodux said:
ainky said:
Darklight0303 said:
nelsonbrabra said:

Epic music maybe?

I don't know what the others think but I don't see anything special about the ost.

Fairy Tail has one of the best OST out there. Try to listen to the OST alone in your player. At least judge it without your thought about the cheesy battle in FT.

Although the anime toned down and censored here and there and with those added magic circle when they use magic, i think the ost is one of the best thing that the anime have compare to the manga other then the seiyuu.

This type of song that annoy me the most. I wish it was like any other shounen ost would be a bit better in my opinion.
Mar 28, 2013 1:36 PM
May 2011
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/The_Face_of_the_Girl_I_Saw

Episode 176. Either it was an April's Fools Joke or the page is false info.
ban1o.jpg
Mar 28, 2013 2:03 PM

Nov 2012
IchigoHollowfi said:

lol @ Gajeel on the kart at the end XD

Next week's the final. ;A; looks EPIC from the pv :O
Can't wait. 8^D
Agreed!!
Mar 29, 2013 3:27 AM

Apr 2008
ainky said:
Darklight0303 said:
ainky said:
cleodux said:
ainky said:
cleodux said:
ainky said:
Darklight0303 said:
nelsonbrabra said:

Epic music maybe?

This type of song that annoy me the most. I wish it was like any other shounen ost would be a bit better in my opinion.

....yea I'm done replying to you because obviously your tastes don't appreciate this epic vibrant music.
Mar 29, 2013 6:58 AM

Sep 2009
The first half of the fight was weird...until it gets underground. The first part was fairy tail beating twin dragon, and then twin dragon beat them back, and then fairy tail beat them again...and then twin dragon release dragon force. It's just weird like they are not serious at all. The ending was epic though...Natsu's second origin.
Mar 30, 2013 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
AkaNoYasha said:
http://puu.sh/2n5Vz
http://puu.sh/2n5U5
http://puu.sh/2n5Wj
lmaoooo

Love this part, it's even funnier here in anime with Natsu's smug face
Mar 31, 2013 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
Darklight0303 said:

You'll get your valid arguments from canon soon enough. And then you'll wonder how you could have been so blind.

I'll be waiting then.
Mar 31, 2013 7:21 PM

Nov 2010
Not as good as it could have been, but to be expected.

Apr 15, 2013 7:15 AM

Jul 2009
Excellent fighting in this episode. Natsu and Gajeel just don't know when they're beaten :)
Jun 3, 2013 12:37 AM

Oct 2012
Hmm new>old?
Always new<old!!
1st generation is always better!!
Can't wait to see Natsu being badass..alone..

Woah, last ep next week?
"Signature removed"
Jun 11, 2013 8:01 PM

Nov 2011
Natsu is totally going to bop them.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 11, 2013 8:06 PM

Sep 2011
It might not be too outrageous to say that I might just be a fan of Natsu now.
Jul 23, 2013 2:10 PM

May 2012
Oh boy knowing this I'm sure the next episode will be pretty epic and well they better having the story cut just in the middle of everything... I don't see even why they would do such thing... oh well lets see how awesome Natsu will kick their asses!
Aug 5, 2013 1:46 AM

Apr 2009
The two FT idiots just cannot be defeated by simple brawn because they can take it and give it back. LOL Dragon Force or none, time to kick asses, Natsu! Woot! Woot!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 8, 2013 11:56 AM

Dec 2012
Oh man, the fight is really heating up. Getting me fired up too. I wonder how Natsu plans to take them both on, I don't think he's just being hardheaded this time but guess I'll have to see. That was hilarious when he randomly threw Gajeel into the cart and sent him off, motion sickness on an endless track, that's gotta suck!
Mar 19, 2014 5:06 PM

Oct 2013
Natsu's power is unstoppable he is a man like Elfman would say XD,and that moment when he pushed Gajeel in to the cart lol.Next is the final episode.

Mar 22, 2014 11:28 AM

Dec 2013
WHAT A FIGHT ! Holy shit. Epic animation for FT. I wonder how it will end, we have this fight and whole day 5 to animate ..
Mar 22, 2014 7:52 PM

Jan 2013
This arc is amazing!
Natsu & Gajeel are awesome :D
Now it's time for Natsu to show them who rules here.
Now the "last" episode of this great series is coming.
Btw poor Gajeel ahahahah
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 22, 2014 10:59 AM

Jun 2011
Boring.. a whole episode for the fight,
As for the fight itself, explosion, and more explosion. They totally went SSJ there.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 29, 2014 8:38 PM

Aug 2013
God this battle was amazing, cant wait to watch the last episode. Heart is racing!!
My Candies:
May 19, 2014 9:21 PM

Jan 2012
Wow, Sting and Rogue were pretty much getting destroyed for a while there before then they pulled out yet another trump card. What an intense battle! And lol at Gajeel and Natsu for getting into a scrap before making their (Natsu's) awesome comeback. . . 10/10!

The last episode is sure to be awesome, but there is still so much left unresolved.
Jul 17, 2014 2:59 AM

Jul 2014
DARN. What an intense fight and awesome BGM.

Natsu and Gajeel own them like a boss at the first half. And they are not using their dragon slayer fire or iron yet. Wonder how strong both of them already.

lol-ing at how Natsu still found time to fight with Gajeel and sent him away with that cart.

Those two have great strength but really, they are no match for Natsu and Gajeel at this time.

Love lucy confident in Natsu and how Levy cheering Gajeel while crushing Lily to death.

That preview tho. So you're the one who eat Happy fish, Natsu. It's to be expected. lol
apsea05Jul 17, 2014 3:17 AM
Google first, ask later
Sep 30, 2014 2:43 AM

Jul 2008
Yahoo!!! This fight has not disappointed, now its time for the finale of this fight. Bye bye Sabertooth.
Oct 10, 2014 4:53 PM

Mar 2010
I expected this fight to be a bit more flashy.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 4, 2015 11:09 PM

Nov 2014
That was amazing!! Natsu is amazing!! Fairy Tail is amazing!! Everything is amazing!! OMG. Last episode is next, and then Fairy Tail 2014. You can do it Natsuuuuuu!!
Apr 16, 2015 6:34 PM

Jan 2015
Frosch and Lector (Mostly Lector) are the two of the most annoyingly cocky characters ever. Cocky as shit when their wizards are winning but can just only stand there crying when they are losing. Am I supposed to feel sorry for them?

And why is Jellal still hanging around knowing damn well the Magic Counsel knows he's there and can get him at any time.

On another note, this fight was EPIC!
Aug 17, 2015 8:31 PM

Nov 2014
This fight is so awesome & intense! Sting & Rogue have such awesome magic, especially Rogue's I really like the shadow magic.

LOL the end with Gajeel, I'm not even gonna say I'm surprised because of course Natsu was gonna find a way to get all the glory in the end and obviously end up winning. I love Natsu he's one of my favorites but dang their gonna end this with some serious protagging. xD

Levy crushing Pantherlily was like the cutest thing ever lmao. Gotta love those two. :3
Aug 25, 2016 2:33 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
LOL at Levy hugging Lily. Now if only Gajeel could do that to Levy.
I wonder what would sound better, Gavy or Lejeel lol

I liked the back and forth action between the dragon slayers. Natsu and Gajeel were able to hold their own vs Sting/Rogue's Drive magic. These guys can go into DF at will, I wonder how Natsu will get out of this 2 vs 1 battle.

Sep 1, 2016 4:04 PM

Jan 2016
OMG i love every bit of it , Last episode, ahead, cant believe it?! Fucking intense AF , (man i need a shower after next episode xD)
ITs time for payback, Natsu's face is so memorable!! Serious natsu is ready to kick some fake dragon s ass!! 2 vs 1
Levy and Lily xD poor lily,if only it wheregajeel :3 Poor Gajeel also motion sick tho xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Nov 28, 2016 7:38 AM

Jul 2009
It's so nice to see the Sabertooth dragon slayers being beated the hell out!
Nov 5, 2017 10:38 PM

Sep 2012
Awesome fight. That Gajeel betrayal though. Selfish Natsu wants them all to himself haha. Next episode should be great.
Jan 29, 2018 3:52 AM

May 2016
So Sting handle them both and somehow they got up like nothing happened well considering he fought against Hades and Jellal these guys are nothing.
Jan 26, 2019 12:43 AM

Oct 2013
lol'd at Natsu throwing Gajeel down the trolley. Humor is not Fairy Tail's strong point but every now and then it rubs a good one.

Awesome episode. This was about showing off Sting and Rogue's magic -- Sting in particular was highlighted; I assume we'll see more of Rogue in the final episode -- and they are fucking badass. Regardless of who wins, they have the superior dragon slayer magic.

It amuses me the last episode ran the 30 minute clock and ended in a draw in less than one episode, but this fight is taking two episodes and is still within the 30 minutes.

One episode left until the next series... there's still a lot left to see of the Grand Magic Games, so I guess the next episode ends like any other episode.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 23, 2020 5:59 AM

May 2018
Well damn, Natsu and Gajeel were just testing out their opponents' strength there ;O
Sep 27, 2020 6:29 AM

Jun 2020
Damn Natsu really did Gajeel dirty right there
This anime shit is addictive
Feb 6, 2022 2:01 PM

Jan 2013
So it's called Dragon Force, really hoping Natsu and the other Dragon Slayers get that power under control know that they've heard and seen it.
May 28, 2022 3:18 AM

May 2020
Well enough with this melodrama, because we all know what's the result gonna be. Anyways the episode itself was just a build-up for the final one, and judging how we still are on the 4th day, these games are far from being over.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 169 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

103 by aod-kun »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

186 by aod-kun »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

garfield15 - May 31, 2010

150 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 31 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ReaperEXE - May 24, 2010

103 by gannoncannon55 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 153 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

101 by LightNoragami1 »»
Yesterday, 2:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.