Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 22, 2013 1:03 PM
Feb 2013
For me, it's easily Eiken. Seriously, Eiken is so over the top ridiculous dumb ecchi that it hurts to watch it.

Please elaborate on why you think so, even if they may be simple reasons.
Simple listed posts could be removed without warning
TachiiMar 22, 2013 4:24 PM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2013 1:10 PM

Nov 2012
Highschool of the Trash.<.<
Mar 22, 2013 1:17 PM

Sep 2012
-Banshee- said:
For ecchi, this one was actually pretty great imo.

Care to explain why?
Mar 22, 2013 1:20 PM

Aug 2012
-Banshee- said:

It's okay, so long as you don't try and take it too seriously. Because it sure as hell doesn't take itself too seriously.

Edit: ZnT is the worst I've seen yet.
Mar 22, 2013 1:22 PM

Dec 2012
TTGL .
Mar 22, 2013 1:23 PM
Jul 2012
tsudecimo said:
TTGL .

That is not ecchi
Mar 22, 2013 1:23 PM

Jan 2013
Red_Keys said:
-Banshee- said:

Care to explain why?

Yeah High School of the Dead was pretty awesome. I personally didn't like Rosario + Vampire because I didn't like the MC, every episode just seemed like a new girl starts clinging to him for shitty reasons (over the top harem imo), the "fight scenes" were bad and from what I hear the second season was a HUGE disappointment to the manga fans.
Mar 22, 2013 1:24 PM

Nov 2009
R-15 is definitely well up there for me. That and Maken-ki.

Scary that Maken-ki is considered good enough to get a second season when it's just trash.
Mar 22, 2013 1:25 PM

Aug 2010
asu no yoichi, most of the ecchi gags were recycled to the point they lost their comical elemental and became "oh this again" -_-, plus the characters were simple clinches.
Mar 22, 2013 1:25 PM
Jul 2012
Sekrei Boring episodes!
Mar 22, 2013 1:26 PM

Feb 2008
Red_Keys said:
-Banshee- said:

Care to explain why?

No zombie tits.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 22, 2013 1:26 PM

Aug 2012
Riptos said:
R-15 is definitely well up there for me. That and Maken-ki.

Scary that Maken-ki is considered good enough to get a second season when it's just trash.

If it sells, it sells. Damn the actual quality of the show as long as it gets producers their money.
Mar 22, 2013 1:27 PM
Feb 2013
-Banshee- said:

Yeah, no.
Mar 22, 2013 1:30 PM

Mar 2012
Kis x Sis;

So useless, if I want to see people having sex I would watch hentai
Mar 22, 2013 1:34 PM

Oct 2009
Khalan3 said:
Kis x Sis;

People watch Kiss x Sis for the foreplay, what most hentai lacks of.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Mar 22, 2013 1:42 PM

Sep 2011
GoldenBRS said:
tsudecimo said:
TTGL .

That is not ecchi
oh bullshit, i love TTGL but it was chocked full of fanservice, literally the only reason yoko was there was for ecchi purposes, its gainax for fucks sakes what do you expect.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 22, 2013 1:51 PM

Jul 2012
DxD high school - reason * that main female and male* i really dont like them at all.

HOTD was awesome
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Mar 22, 2013 1:57 PM

Aug 2012
zkgxhfyu said:
Zero no Tsukaima, worst anime i've seen.
Agreed. This is a prime example of what happens when "ecchi" gets in the way of the plot.

I don't mind most ecchi anime because that is basically the focus for most of them. But as soon as the show turns serious, the fanservice can (and should) be tossed out the window.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Mar 22, 2013 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
JavierR said:
Clannad Afterstory was horrible.

Yes completely agree with this , Clannad AS and TTGL are what gives ecchi a bad name.
Mar 22, 2013 2:01 PM

Feb 2013
senran kagura
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Mar 22, 2013 2:04 PM

Feb 2013
Rosario + Vampire, the whole series was pretty mediocre, but the ending was what killed it for me. I don't care much for Sekirei either, but I haven't seen all of it so I really can't pass judgement.
Mar 22, 2013 2:13 PM

Mar 2012
Animefreak17a said:
DxD high school - reason * that main female and male* i really dont like them at all.
Care to explain?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 22, 2013 2:16 PM

Oct 2012
Elfen Lied, they desperately tried to save the crappy show with the stupid nudity. ''YUI LETS CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES NOW'' like seriously, dafuq
Mar 22, 2013 2:18 PM

Jan 2013
Kanokon - not hated, but certanly the worst i watched untill now

I expected some story and mythology about the characters- not just repeating of same ecchi situation.

Sekirei had a lots of ecchi but still managed to have a good story and give an insight to the mythology and characters.
Mar 22, 2013 2:20 PM

Mar 2012
Queen's Blade

I never though this have a plot until I look it at wikipedia.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 22, 2013 2:31 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
JavierR said:
Clannad Afterstory was horrible.

Totally. SAO was horrible too.
Mar 22, 2013 2:32 PM

Dec 2012
Eiken as well, but I'm going to say Queen's Blade, since it hasn't been mentioned yet and I want to contribute to the hall of shame.

I like fanservice stuff but when the semblance of a plot is dropped in favor of shoving the fanservice in my face, even I'm gonna' pass, especially when it's a weird fetish I don't care for.
KruszerMar 22, 2013 2:37 PM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Mar 22, 2013 2:54 PM

Nov 2010
Kruszer said:
Eiken as well, but I'm going to say Queen's Blade, since it hasn't been mentioned yet and I want to contribute to the hall of shame.

I like fanservice stuff but when the semblance of a plot is dropped in favor of shoving the fanservice in my face, even I'm gonna' pass, especially when it's a weird fetish I don't care for.
NeoAnkara said:
Queen's Blade

I never though this have a plot until I look it at wikipedia.

I would have to say Maburaho easily, probably the worst or one of the worst anime I have ever watched. Everything was horrible.
Mar 22, 2013 3:08 PM

Aug 2012
-Banshee- said:

I second that.
You best be joking, nigger.
Mar 22, 2013 3:18 PM

Dec 2011
Animefreak17a said:

HOTD was awesome

I happen to have the exact opposite opinion. DxD is great, HOTD is just kinda meh except I do like how the guy

zkgxhfyu said:
Zero no Tsukaima, worst anime i've seen.

Yeah that is one epic fail. I mean if you can't even please an anime obsessed dude who actually likes tsunderes and the supernatural genre then you know you fucked it up bad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2013 3:19 PM

Dec 2012
Probably HOTD or Rosario x Vampire. Maken-ki gets an honorable mention as well.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Mar 22, 2013 3:22 PM

Mar 2012
The anime really fucked up Rosario + Vampire. Suggesting read manga instead.
Mar 22, 2013 3:25 PM

Jan 2008
Rosario Vampire. My most detested ecchi anime. Not only does it fuck over the original and much better manga plot, the fanservice in it horrible.
Mar 22, 2013 3:26 PM

Mar 2012
Paul said:
Rosario Vampire. My most detested ecchi anime. Not only does it fuck over the original and much better manga plot, the fanservice in it horrible.
Really agreed.
Mar 22, 2013 3:47 PM
Oct 2010
Hmmm, very difficult; Eiken is certainly very bad, but I don't think I have seen an ecchi as bad as Manyuu Hikenchou. And I am ok with most of the anime mentioned so far.
Mar 22, 2013 4:14 PM

Mar 2012
Hmm, this is a tough one.

Half of me wants to say Ramuiro Senkitan while the other half of me wants to say Hidan no Aria.

I guess I'll put it this way. Ramuiro was technically worse...Hidan is more rage-inducing.
Mar 22, 2013 4:35 PM

Jul 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
Care to explain?

i really just dont like them, yeah the main lead female has a great body but the main lead male is a perv i dont like the male lead thats a perv, i hope the angels beat the crap out of those demons

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Mar 22, 2013 4:38 PM

Sep 2012
Khalan3 said:
Couldn't this be said for any ecchi anime ever?

I mean, the entire genre literally translates to "perverted".
Mar 22, 2013 4:45 PM

Mar 2012
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
Care to explain?

i really just dont like them, yeah the main lead female has a great body but the main lead male is a perv i dont like the male lead thats a perv, i hope the angels beat the crap out of those demons
Sir you give 8 to Sora no Otoshimono that have the most pervert male lead.
Mar 22, 2013 4:50 PM

Jul 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
Care to explain?

yeah but his very likeable, kind and doesn't fight dirty like that basterd from DxD

im a shiki supporter

Mar 22, 2013 4:51 PM

Jan 2008
Red_Keys said:
Khalan3 said:
Couldn't this be said for any ecchi anime ever?

I mean, the entire genre literally translates to "perverted".

I'd say anyone who watches a lot of ecchi but not hentai is probably a masochist. They like the teasing but never get the full action.

Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
Care to explain?

yeah but his very likeable, kind and doesn't fight dirty like that basterd from DxD

He actually doesn't fight at all, the girls do all the fighting.
Mar 22, 2013 4:52 PM

Jul 2012
Paul said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
Care to explain?

exactly

im a shiki supporter

Mar 22, 2013 4:52 PM

Jan 2008
Animefreak17a said:
Paul said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
Care to explain?

exactly

I meant Tomoki.

/lmao forgot his name.
/edit
Mar 22, 2013 4:53 PM

Jul 2012
Paul said:
Animefreak17a said:
Paul said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
Care to explain?

exactly

I meant Tamaki.

i know.

im a shiki supporter

Mar 22, 2013 4:53 PM

Mar 2012
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
Care to explain?

Someone who only stripping their oppenent is more pervert than someone who eat panties, wear panties in the head and groping woman as he likes is?
Mar 22, 2013 4:57 PM

Jul 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
Care to explain?

Someone who only stripping their oppenent is more pervert than someone who eat panties, wear panties in the head and groping woman as he likes is?

thats why i dont like him that guy fights dirty, they cant do nothing besides try to cover up * i admit thats a turn on * but thats just playing dirty

im a shiki supporter

Mar 22, 2013 4:59 PM

Jan 2008
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
Care to explain?

thats why i dont like him that guy fights dirty, they cant do nothing besides try to cover up * i admit thats a turn on * but thats just playing dirty

It's strategy! :)

And it's not like he uses it on guys... well I hope he doesn't in season 2.

Heck, if Tomoki had the ability, I'm sure he'd use it in a instant.
Mar 22, 2013 4:59 PM

Mar 2012
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
NeoAnkara said:
Animefreak17a said:
Care to explain?

I can accept if you prefer non action guy but my point is that fighting is a life and death situation and any method is acceptable.
Mar 22, 2013 5:02 PM

Jun 2012
Manyuu Hikenchou

the plot is teribble
the characters are annoying
too much fan service..
i know ecchi supposed to have a lot of fan service but this anime has crossed the limit
it make's me feel sick by watching it
ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
Mar 22, 2013 5:03 PM

Jul 2012
i just dont like seeing women in a vulnerable and in a mercy position.

by the way i call it cheating.

i hope he strips a male thinking he was a she

im a shiki supporter

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

32 by Zimmu »»
6 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece part 2 (the sequel)

Cyborgium - 3 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

63 by Tulleha »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 7 hours ago

25 by maya2003s »»
15 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Apr 23

32 by alshu »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.