Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Jun 26, 2013 4:32 PM
Jul 2018
What...The...Fuck...

Facepalm.
Jul 2, 2013 12:55 PM

Jan 2011
Fuck one of the girls in my harem just confessed to me, I better awkwardly stumble my way out.
Jul 15, 2013 5:57 PM
Jul 2010
Romeo said:
kodaka such a pussy

^This.

Not such a romantic way to confess for Sena though, haha.
Jul 16, 2013 4:54 AM

Sep 2011
bastek66 said:
Lol, this.

I'm so glad Sena was the one who first openly told him that. Fuck yeah, go Sena! It wasn't in a romantic way, but it was cute nevertheless, how she just casually told him that she wants him to marry her :D
Like I said in the previous episode, I get what Kodaka wants, but this doesn't lead to fucking anywhere either. He should just choose already.
I can already see it though. Even if he ever chooses, it won't be this season, huh? :/

First half was boring, I wish they actually showed us the movie, or at least more of it. And I really don't care about Rika.
Second half was funny. I actually liked Yozora just a little bit there. Sena was scary though, I feel bad for the girl :S
Aug 9, 2013 2:42 AM
Aug 2013
I made an account just because I wanted to say this.
I never had any particular favorites before but...

Slowly through season 1, mostly near the end of that season and the last episode, I have grown more to like Yozora than any of the other characters, at first she was seen to be too much of a b**ch, but I am starting to see/understand more why she is the way she is also.

As season 2 had progressed for me, I have seen more of the girly side of Yozora, imo at least and grew to like her more and more. Right near the end of episode 11 after what Sena had said to Kodaka about thats the way it is on how she feels... Watching Yozora's reaction afterwards...

Right there cemented it for me, I want Yozora to have Kodaka in the end.
Aug 17, 2013 3:24 PM

Dec 2009
Oh man that got awkward fast.

I get why Kodaka would want to keep things the same, but you can't ignore a love confession that the rest of the club heard too. You also can't ignore and dodge everything that comes at you. Like Rika said, at some point you gotta move forward.
Oct 1, 2013 4:44 PM

Mar 2012
Now that's what I call taking one for the team. It's bad that he did it, yes. And it's weird to see the guy run away in an anime instead of the girl, but it's interesting. I sympathize with him; it's one part he hadn't had friends before and he probably wouldn't ever imagine a girl would like him, so it's a bit of a shock, but it's mainly that he doesn't want the friendship to break up. He's seen how tense everyone gets whenever a girl makes advances, why else did he decide to take them all shopping that one time? He knows how Sena feels but he doesn't want their friendships to fall apart cause he picks one girl. It may seem harsh that he's being oblivious and denying everyone's feelings, especially Sena like that, but given the situation it makes sense. I really respect Kodaka for that, it's a hard decision but one he needed to make to keep them all together. However as he gets cornered by Rika and the other girls begin to figure it out, his hesitation will only makes things worse. Hah, i really like how this has developed. I really respect Sena for confessing too, it took a lot of guts. She was always honest with her feelings towards him (except occasional tsundere moments, but it was balanced). She's always liked him. Guess it's his turn
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Dec 13, 2013 12:36 AM
Feb 2009
godamnnnnn
Jan 29, 2014 11:58 PM

Dec 2012
Oh boy Yozora and Sena were on a roll this episode. Completely on fire, just disowned Aoi. Glad they didn't make this into a huge issue and flipped the whole "club is getting shut down" scenario on its head.

That ending really took me off guard completely. Sena's confession was a jaw dropper, it was actually heartbreaking how she got denied by Kodaka's clueless act. But I don't think it should be held against Kodaka, it's a defense mechanism he puts up because of how he's never dealt with relationships like that and doesn't want to change the status quo of the club. Also noticed Yozora was on the verge of breaking down. I wouldn't be surprised if Kodaka actually has a good idea as to how she feels as well.

Man, I seriously wonder where this plans to go next.
Mar 6, 2014 7:19 PM

Feb 2013
Rika in girly clothes <3 Oh, and that nurse's office scene... wow... Rika sure does try hard.

It was nice to see Yozora defending her club.

Sena's done it now... Yozora shaking and Rika almost spilled her tea... Kodoka's got problems... running away like that... hope they explain it next episode.
Apr 15, 2014 3:19 AM

Aug 2009
(insert comment about Rika and Yusa here)

F**k yeah! Sena WINS... or does she?

damn kodaka running away like a coward... finale next ep! Can't wait!
Jul 11, 2014 1:01 PM

Jun 2012
well, I guess it finally happened, lol.

Jul 20, 2014 6:23 PM

Feb 2014
Man... How Rika can be so Kawaii ..?! <3 I think i'm in love...

I really understand Kodaka... it's not easy to him... choosing one of the girls will certainly change everything the way they have been living...

He knows that Rika, Yozora, Sena and Yukimura(?) have some kind of deep feeling for him... He likes every of them, but choosing one will definitively change everything, and he don't want it... He want that this "innocent" friendship that involves all of them remain "forever"... He don't want to broke this bond of "innocent" friendship that they have been living.

Sena's confession was really a surprise... i was not expecting... get married..? it's really fast considering that they didn't even "officially" is dating. But i'll consider her "marry" confession just a way to "open" Kodaka's eyes, but to be sincere, when she said "marry", in the deep, i think it has a bit of truth...
Jul 21, 2014 12:20 AM

Jun 2014
That's it! I just want to kill Kodaka right now!!!
ObaidSep 9, 2014 3:34 PM
Jul 27, 2014 7:31 PM

Apr 2014
LasDen said:
That Yusa girl I think she want friends also but shes too tsundere to approach them in a normal way :D

I loved seeing Sena and Yozera team up to powen Yusa:)
---------My Profile------------
Oct 4, 2014 1:21 PM

Aug 2007
blazehero said:
Oh man that got awkward fast.

I get why Kodaka would want to keep things the same, but you can't ignore a love confession that the rest of the club heard too. You also can't ignore and dodge everything that comes at you. Like Rika said, at some point you gotta move forward.

Agreed. Kodaka running off though, lmao
Oct 6, 2014 8:23 PM

May 2014
Oh man I wanted to slap Aoi the entire time she was trying to disband the club.

Maaan, Kodaka. His poor attitude with those who have affection for him is just terrible! Wonder how this will end...
Nov 17, 2014 7:02 PM
Jul 2018
Aw, come on, Kodaka
Don't just pretend not to hear Sena and run away... I bet that really hurt Sena's feelings D:
Nov 26, 2014 7:11 PM

Jun 2014
Yaoi hole?

Rika may still have her perverted side, but she has definitely changed the most out of the group.

Dec 11, 2014 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
Kodaka no baka! Sena is so great, confessing (though unconsciously) before all clubmembers... and Kodaka shits his pants. The last episode will be great beyond measure, I can feel it!
Feb 18, 2015 11:24 AM

Aug 2014
Omg just wtf? :D I cannot comprehend what just happened :D

oh well at least my dream came true and Maria was not a teacher :D

Sena and Yozora really changed personalities since last season ;o I noticed it few episodes ago but now...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 10, 2015 2:01 AM

Jun 2014
Holy shit more Rika moments! Shes now the most developed out of them all.
I wonder if they are going to reveal the reason WHY kodaka pushes their feelings away. Its it for the club? Or is it because of his parents?
But holy shit that confession. That was SUPER AWKWARD.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 13, 2015 2:34 AM

Aug 2014
Marriage or harem?

Tough choice.

Thats a decision all of us guys must make at one point in our life.

And its not easy. Its something that requires thought.
Mar 14, 2015 10:09 AM

Sep 2014
Elite60 said:
My god Rika, stop trying to kill me with your cute looks. I swear when she was laying in bed with her hair down and all...

This. Rika is such a cutie! :3
(She was recording Kodaka while reading that BL dialogue... lmao)

Yusa being annoying amuses me.

Poor Kodaka still tries to play dumb to prevent the club from disbanding after Sena's confession. ;_;
Apr 16, 2015 1:02 AM

Jan 2013
It's the second one in two episodes. Poor Sena.
That yaoi hole, I wonder what it is.
Apr 22, 2015 10:05 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Rachmaninow said:
For fuck's sake, Kodaka, get your freaking act together and man up, coward.

^ totally my thinking t the end of the ep

Oct 16, 2015 5:13 PM

Dec 2014
Honestly, I root for Sena x Kodaka but I seriously think Kodaka doesn't deserve any of them with that attitude of his that Rika already saw through...

As usual, we can't escape witnessing the typical "act dense to maintain distance" thing throughout this harem series too where it reaches its peak in this episode. You're the man in this story so man up instead of acting like a shy girl, Jesus...

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Dec 26, 2015 12:51 PM

Jan 2011
the movie was created but only they watched
that ending sena telled the true how she felling
kodaka run away
Dec 29, 2015 3:06 PM

Feb 2015
OMG f**king Kodaka stop ruining the natural progression of romance in the show UGH It's so annoying. He pretends not to hear. BAKA
Dec 29, 2015 6:19 PM

Nov 2012
We finally get a confession in the 2nd to last episode of season two .. I'm suprised Sena confessed in front of everyone else!

I can understand why Kodaka is trying to ignore Senas proposal (to preserve his friendships with the whole club) , but that's really harsh still to just totally blow off someone's proposal. Probably the best thing to do would have just been to bring her away a place where its just them two and try to explain his feelings to her in private.
Dec 31, 2015 3:35 PM
May 2013
I understand Kodaka , but seriously why not screw the rules of the world and get a harem .
The PV for the next episode isn't funny anymore after you get to see some things XD
Jan 10, 2016 8:07 PM

Nov 2015
Seriously fuck Kodaka
May 17, 2016 11:55 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Kodaka is the typical indecisive beta mc that anime has gotten us used to. I don't know if they're a marketing gimmick (they are more popular in Japan?) or a reflection of the authors of this kind of material themselves? Frustrating. He should just face up to the situation and make a decision and stop dilly dallying.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 23, 2016 11:19 PM

Mar 2014
damn sena just got curved which is fine imo because im hoping for rika or yozora to win
Dec 23, 2016 9:38 PM

May 2015
Some people in this topic made me lose brain cells. What the fuck was Kodaka supposed to do? If he had said yes, that ruins the friendships with everyone else. He says no, Sena's feelings go out the window. He was trying to protect the club. God, do you retards think before you start mindlessly bashing a character?

Also, don't try and act like you would handle the situation any better. Sure you feel confident in bolstering yourselves up behind a computer screen. But IRL, you would act the same way Kodaka did and you know it.

(I know I'm 3 years late to this argument, but there was no way I couldn't say anything after reading some of these posts)

Aug 22, 2017 11:14 PM

Sep 2015
I watched this anime cause it has the romance tag but looks like the MC doesnt care about romance
Nov 6, 2017 1:53 PM
Aug 2017
the way kodaka pretends he doesnt know whats going on or just pretends he didnt hear what they say just gets on my nerves. also its kind of strange as if he had some previous trauma which doesnt let him face others feelings i dont know why he tries to escape but it would be nice to know
Nov 6, 2017 1:56 PM
Aug 2017
im personally rooting for yozora though
Feb 22, 2018 7:41 PM

Sep 2013
Whoa...Sena confessed. I wonder how this thing is gonna end. I'd love to see some real plot development in which Kodaka and Sena become an official couple!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 11, 2018 4:20 AM

May 2016
Ahoooooo Kodaka.
Oct 19, 2019 3:22 AM
Jul 2018
Hasegawa Kodaka is such a lucky man.
Oct 4, 2020 7:01 PM
Jan 2019
i wonder if him not wanting to lose anyone comes not only from not having friends. but from losing his mother as well, and possibly not having his father around (or maybe it's common in Japan for family situations like these, but I would think not). I know that's why he fears love, also considering that he definitely knows about how some of the other girls feel about him, he may fear the destruction of his friendships for choosing Sena or any of the girls in particular.
Dec 20, 2020 2:09 AM

Dec 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dec 25, 2020 1:12 PM

Jan 2016
WHY the shit did they spend whole damn episode on this random aoi girl when there's only 2 eps left.

Jan 17, 2021 7:35 AM
Aug 2020
Sena finally admitted 🤭☺️
Apr 9, 2021 1:19 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
PAIN

This series is going to destroy me and leave me feeling empty forever now isn’t it

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 13, 2022 6:48 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
Madara31 said:
I suppose it's kinda refreshing to have a male harem lead who isn't dense, but I'm not sure that ignoring the feelings of those around him is any better. I kinda felt bad for Sena that Kodaka just completely walked out on her and tried to act as though nothing happened. That's just mean.

Yeah, you can say that again. He was mean, and a complete coward at that, at least with this scene anyway.
Cosplay_JoeJan 13, 2022 6:52 PM
Oct 4, 2022 7:17 AM

Dec 2020
So when Sena is reciting her game back out loud it gets bleeped. But Kodaka can say cocksicle A-ok lmao

Weeeeell props to Sena for going for it first, they all like the guy, maybe not yukimura or at least aware of it.
Dec 29, 2022 8:40 PM

Jan 2015
Rika scenes were nice. First half of the episode overall, despite the unfortunate situation, was very positive. Second half was super quality throughout, from how its comedy was, to Sena being pretty bad-ass, though goes into that confession a bit too suddenly, I feel. Even if it is going off of that pretty interesting drama introduced in the last episode particularly.
Dec 4, 2023 8:07 AM

Nov 2023
Rika is really something else HOT
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.