Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 4, 2013 8:37 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a fun date. Oh wait.

Seems like Orion is back a little in spectral form. Well, I missed him a little but he's still quite talkative more than ever.

I don't like Ikki much tbh. I wonder what Shin has to say about all this is happening. I do wonder when Heroine will ever get her memories back ;.;

Feb 4, 2013 9:05 AM
Mar 2012
The OP animation is slightly changed, it is the also "official" version for BD/DVD release.

Making parfait take 2. Orion confirmed the heroine isn't dreaming. Waka personality changed again.

Also,
melina_putriFeb 4, 2013 2:21 PM
Feb 4, 2013 9:13 AM

Nov 2007
Ikki's such a playboy for having relations with girls under 3 months.

I'm glad Orion got back for a while, but disappeared before he can say important thing.

lol @ the relations between Ikki and Kent. Saying Sudoku challenge in such a severe way.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 4, 2013 10:11 AM
Dec 2012
Poor heroine. Must be tough to live in two worlds.

This is such a slow pace anime not much has developed yet. I can't related to the subject cuz the heroine looks too young like a primary school kid and Ikki still drags chuunibyou.
Feb 4, 2013 1:09 PM

Jan 2008
Sorry that this is off-topic (I have to wait until Crunchyroll airs the episode, else risk getting hit with a $500 fine by my college for pirating), but is this thread showing as having over four billion replies for anyone else? o.o
Feb 4, 2013 1:19 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Umeko said:
is this thread showing as having over four billion replies for anyone else? o.o

It's a bug that happened because of the lag. I have fixed the thread now. If you find other such threads, please use report button to tell us that it's broken.
Feb 4, 2013 3:11 PM

Jan 2013
melina_putri said:
The OP animation is slightly changed, it is the also "official" version for BD/DVD release.

Oh so it's not going to change anymore? I was looking forward to it changing to something more sinister to fit the later episodes. Also, I think I see the

No Ukyo this episode either. I'm betting he shows up next episode
Feb 4, 2013 9:33 PM

Feb 2009
No Ukyo :(

*Sigh* I wish we could hurry through these routes and get to the good ones...
Feb 5, 2013 6:13 AM
Jun 2008
Most of the reply during conversation I heard from the Heroin are just "ahh... ehhh... ermm"..
Its not like its a bad thing ,but I think its not a good thing either .

MorningGloryFeb 5, 2013 6:23 AM
Feb 5, 2013 7:19 AM

Jan 2013
Still waiting for the sub, but from the comments so far, sounds like a crazy train again.
Feb 5, 2013 8:14 AM

Aug 2011
Ikki is blegh. I want Shin back.
Feb 5, 2013 9:31 AM
Aug 2011
The girl is infuriating. I can't even feel sorry for her.
I'm hanging on though because i'm interested enough to see the end result.

I thought Ikki would be more likeable than Shin but nope, both meh.

The coffee shop guy is amusing since he changes so much.
Feb 5, 2013 9:34 AM

Mar 2011
It probably would have been better if the heroine retained her personality despite having amnesia. Lol. She's apathetic as hell.

Well anyway, I really can't wait for Joker world.
Feb 5, 2013 9:38 AM

Feb 2011
I still don't know what this anime is about . So she has a different boyfriend in every world . Dafuq , that makes sense .
Feb 5, 2013 9:39 AM

Jun 2011
MorningGlory said:
Most of the reply during conversation I heard from the Heroin are just "ahh... ehhh... ermm"..

Over and over and over, like she was breathing into my ear the whole episode. It was so annoying. USE YOUR WORDS WOMAN!!!

Plus, I know this was based on a visual novel, but that doesn't mean the protagonist has to be devoid of life. Seriously, they stripped away her personality again with the new route.
Feb 5, 2013 9:51 AM

Jan 2008
I enjoyed her brief conversation with Orion, she was actually showing some slight signs of possibly a little bit of spunk if you kind of squint and tilt your head from a distance.
Feb 5, 2013 10:25 AM

Aug 2012
Didn't expect Ikki to get 3 episodes, for the sake of plot advancement. But maybe the next episode will transition to the next route halfway through like before.

It'd probably be better if they didn't just give us tiny pieces of plot every episode, but hopefully when it comes together it'll be worth it.
Feb 5, 2013 10:48 AM
Mar 2012
Stark700 said:
What a fun date. Oh wait.
Pretty much what I thought when she read the text message.

Did that stupid girl even manage to get one complete sentence together?
Feb 5, 2013 11:28 AM

May 2010
must be tough being the most dull main character in a long while.
Feb 5, 2013 11:30 AM

Mar 2012
I rather have Shin than Ikki
Feb 5, 2013 12:08 PM
Jan 2011
Now the Ikki arc begins.
Feb 5, 2013 12:34 PM

May 2009
There are some things that hit me

Anyway, the only thing that is bugging me is Heroine.
Can't she just make REAL sentences instead of saying ehhh... emmmm...
I guess most of you agree with me, when reading the other posts.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Feb 5, 2013 12:39 PM

Apr 2009
On the plus side, you don't really need subs for Heroine's lines. :D
Feb 5, 2013 12:46 PM
Dec 2012
Krimson said:
On the plus side, you don't really need subs for Heroine's lines. :D

She is mysterious (we don't even know her name), which is why this anime got me hooked. I just hope she will regain her confidence soon.
Feb 5, 2013 1:30 PM

Aug 2011
Zyukichan said:
There are some things that hit me

Anyway, the only thing that is bugging me is Heroine.
Can't she just make REAL sentences instead of saying ehhh... emmmm...
I guess most of you agree with me, when reading the other posts.

There's also a reason for the three months thing and that isn't Ikki's fault either. DX

Argh I miss Shin. Cage of love is so. Far. Away. asdfjkadf. TOMA YOU'RE TOO FAR AWAY. No Shin, Toma or Ukyou in this episode. TT.TT. Oh well, next episode.
LaciieFeb 5, 2013 3:36 PM
Feb 5, 2013 1:32 PM

Jan 2013
Still lost. Least I have a new site for anime though lulz.
Feb 5, 2013 1:39 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
MorningGlory said:
Its not like its a bad thing ,but I think its not a good thing either .

I think it's so annoying...I don't know anyone who often make their surprised gasps that audible. I realize it's an anime, so the seiyuu has to make the gasps audible enough...BUT IT'S ANNOYING. And I don't like Ikki. I don't care if he has some weird condition where people fall in love with him because of his eyes, his personality doesn't appeal to me. Probably because I don't like his straightforwardness.
Feb 5, 2013 1:51 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
The Heroine barely speaks more than 1 or 2 words at a time here. I liked how this anime started and I loved the unique color palette and art. I thought it would be great as she slowly recovered her memories and dove into romance and drama, but now it seems she is just going to keep waking up dating a different guy ever few episodes. All the side characters personalities are changing every time as well, so it seems they aren't going to have any character development either. :( An anime that I thought had potential to be an 8 or even a 9 is now looking like it is going to suck :(
Feb 5, 2013 2:17 PM

Aug 2009
Im not feeling Ikki xDD.. too 'prince' like......I want a more humble guy xDD
Feb 5, 2013 2:40 PM

Dec 2007
LOL, Waka is different again Customers are the enemy!
Feb 5, 2013 2:50 PM

Jul 2008
I understand how you people feel about the Heroine, I can't stand her overuse of "ahh.."s, "um.."s and "erm.."s and I wish she learned to speak properly too, but I kinda like that she has no personality whatsoever, because it makes me feel as if I was playing the game, joined her in her pursuit after lost memories xD and I guess if I were in her shoes, I'd be as terrified as she is... buuut, yeah, she's annoying as hell xD

I also look forward to seeing what the next personality of Waka-san will be. CUSTOMERS ARE ENEMIES! was hillarious, but I still liked his gay side more. xD

It was nice to see Orion again, even if for such a short while ;_;

tingy said:
MorningGlory said:
And I don't like Ikki. I don't care if he has some weird condition where people fall in love with him because of his eyes, his personality doesn't appeal to me.

Me neither, I find him scary tbh. Let's move on to Kento. \o/
Feb 5, 2013 2:50 PM
Dec 2012
KingYoshi said:
but now it seems she is just going to keep waking up dating a different guy ever few episodes.

Don't say that. I fear she's getting like Nana. lol

Maiika said:
I can't stand her overuse of "ahh.."s, "um.."s and "erm.."s and I wish she learned to speak properly too,

It seems she hesitates to talk much lest she make mistakes, offend people and get scolded by them due to her amnesia. Poor girl.
eminagnamFeb 5, 2013 2:58 PM
Feb 5, 2013 4:10 PM

Feb 2012
Imo Ikky's story is much more interesting then the first guy's one was.

Looking forward to see how will this end, and what will hit that poor girl at the end of Ikky's story, maybe a train this time lulz.
Feb 5, 2013 4:23 PM

Nov 2012
yay! the first time this dull heroine actually shows emotions!! (she blushed)
honestly, she may be extremely pretty but her character is...............
i wonder how she gets so many guys o_O
Feb 5, 2013 5:15 PM

Jul 2012
I feel like the heroine needs to talk more >.<
Well, this episode when by quite slow IMO; hoping this show gets better!
Feb 5, 2013 5:42 PM
Sep 2012
Wake is a really bad manager in this world, calling customers the enemy. Would have been nice if the heroine didn't mess up the sudoku showdown.
Feb 5, 2013 6:00 PM

Oct 2012
Most important of all, WHAT'S HER NAME? GODDAMMIT!
I'm surprised they didn't even say her name once. They could've just blocked it out with an SFX like in Code Geass.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Feb 5, 2013 6:16 PM

Feb 2009
Viviaan said:
honestly, she may be extremely pretty but her character is...............
i wonder how she gets so many guys o_O

I believe you just answered your own question.
Feb 5, 2013 6:25 PM
Oct 2009
Like everyone said, I think it's really annoying how the heroine never says anything and always has the same emotion and facial expressions. Most likely because it's from an otome-ge, but still, in anime form, it doesn't work too too well imo.
Feb 5, 2013 7:33 PM

Sep 2011
If you lost your memory, could you say as nothing happened?
What if you make mistakes? She dont want anyone found out she had amnesia, do she?
I know she annoys the audience, but it's not like she wants that. Show little sympathy plz
Feb 5, 2013 8:08 PM

Jun 2010
So Orion came back to be totally useless. He didn't say anything we didn't know already. Thank God he's not *really* back. About the episode, i'm a little intrigued by Ikki, but since we were proved wrong with the whole "Shin killed someone" this is totally obvious as what will happen next. But ok, the seiyuu is worth this.

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 5, 2013 10:32 PM

Aug 2011
Dat approval poll.
Feb 5, 2013 11:11 PM

Jul 2012
Wow the heroine is totally lost! She didn't even understand what Orion said about different worlds (well his information wasn't really useful anyway)

I don't like Ikki very much..

I'm a little curious about the "daily report" message..
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Feb 5, 2013 11:53 PM

Jun 2012
Another interesting episode, although it felt the same as last episode, except replacing Shin with Ikki. So it felt a little repetitive, but I'm interested to see what happens next (this episode didn't seem to get too far).
4/5.

Feb 6, 2013 2:47 AM

May 2010
Now..that was nice.It is still interesting but i don't know when i will lose my interest.
Feb 6, 2013 5:33 AM
Mar 2010
phanh_lu said:
What if you make mistakes? She dont want anyone found out she had amnesia, do she?
I know she annoys the audience, but it's not like she wants that. Show little sympathy plz

+1. Give the poor girl a break.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 6, 2013 5:42 AM

Jan 2008
phoenixalia said:
phanh_lu said:

There's no reason to relate her to us. There are several other anime characters who have amnesia or memory issues that do far better in terms of personality.

Anyways, I do hope there is some twist for Ikki's route, otherwise, if not I'd say I find it currently is less interesting than Shin's.
Feb 6, 2013 6:04 AM

Jan 2008
OK... getting annoyed by the female lead. Just freaking TELL him. Tell anyone. Hell, you told the red guy last time, it turned out fine. Now tell the blue guy as well. It just seems that she's kind of stupid. And dull. VERY dull. How are ladies supposed to identify with her?
Feb 6, 2013 6:31 AM
Dec 2012
The heroine got a reading steiner O_________O
Feb 6, 2013 7:17 AM
Mar 2010
Paul said:
phoenixalia said:
phanh_lu said:

There's no reason to relate her to us. There are several other anime characters who have amnesia or memory issues that do far better in terms of personality.

So? So what? Not all people react to Amnesia the same way. Different people, different personalities.
I would have preferred if she had been more assertive but there's nothing wrong with being sensitive either.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.