- Currently busy with Bravely Default.
- I don't accept random friend requests. That said, if we have similar interests, feel free to drop me a message.
- I generally can't into SOL.
- I'm picky about romances/melodrama/romcom/comedies.
- Reverse harems are my guilty pleasures (as long as they are not relatively total shit)
- I have minimal tolerance for harems but will watch if the premise is interesting.
Actual About Me:
A junior accountant in her 20s. My main hobby is actually video gaming, specifically devoting my free time to rpgs. My favorite video games are the SMT series (Devil Survivor being my fave spin-off), Odin Sphere, Etrian Odyssey and the Suikoden series (S3+S5 being my faves. I love S2 too since it's my first Suikoden). I also play a lot of Harvest Moons and Rune Factories.
I generally love:
- fantasy/rpg-themed shows
- good world building
- good character interactions/chemistry
- scheming MCs
- or just adult MCs
- a good mystery with minimal spoon-feeding
- mechas with good character development for most of its core cast
- Utakoi/Senyuu/Inu x boku type of humour
- Character suffering
I generally despise:
- forced, avoidable drama
- uncharismatic MCs that brute force their way through everything
- slapstick humour
- Shoujo tier misunderstandings
Short Version: Extremely subjective and prone to ignoring overall 'quality' and leaning towards enjoyment. Divided into tiers (Effort, Bad, Decent, Good, Great).
An airing show's score means nothing, It's just my interest gauge to remind me of shows I'd drop if it annoyed me. Non rated shows are those I'm watching till the end.
1 is reserved for shows that is effort/10. Mostly OVAs/5 min. shows.
2 is for bad shows that aside from being largely unentertaining, broke my suspension of disbelief whether by taking itself way too seriously, plot stupidity or just a really noticeable plot hole. For memorably bad shows.
3 means a bad show that is forgettable.
4 is for shows that I liked despite being undeniably shit in some areas.
5 is a decent/good/great show that failed to make an impression on me. For forgettable but still ok shows.
6 is a decent show that I enjoyed.
7 is for shows that while can be considered good and entertaining, failed to make me care for its plot (Psycho Pass).
8 is a good show who has a few and minor plot holes/personal gripes and is most importantly, entertaining.
9 is a great show meaning one with a coherent plot, consistent characters, quality and enjoyment.
10 is a great show whose flaws ultimately didn't matter to me and left an impression that would last for years (i.e SSY's tension, Higurashi's mind screwdriver, Kingdom being Kingdom). My personal favorites.