Forum Settings
Forums

Why I hate it when fans boast they know intelligent anime.

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 31, 2013 10:26 PM

Nov 2010
Tavor said:
WildCatTomo said:
I wish i could have the time back that i wasted reading this thread, who really cares if anime is "intelligent" or not?

OH SHI-, oh wait, never mind.
I know, I see it too. It could possibly be against the rules.
Jan 31, 2013 10:36 PM

Mar 2012
Stop caring about other people's opinions.
Jan 31, 2013 10:42 PM

Oct 2012
Tavor said:
I simply embrace I am a plebeian anime viewer. Problem solved for me.

Looked at list

Noticed you gave SAO a 10

but also noticed you gave Ergo Proxy a 10

Got confused

Jan 31, 2013 11:03 PM

Apr 2011
Shrabster said:
Tavor said:
I simply embrace [that] I am a plebeian anime viewer. Problem solved for me.

Looked at list

Got confused

Reread his quote and cease to be confused.
“Suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.”
Jan 31, 2013 11:28 PM

Sep 2012
tl;dr OP..

But I'm pretty sure arguing tastes is already established as a stupid thing to do... like who takes anybody seriously that actually believes they have "better" taste?
Feb 1, 2013 12:11 AM

Jun 2007
This attitude does extend beyond YouTube comments. You can also see it in places like ANN, colonydrop, AnimeWorldOrder, or anywhere else that the "old guard" of Western anime fandom hangs out. Basically, these people are bitter that "their" fandom and "their" anime have changed with the times, so they add vacuous fanbase-bashing criticism along the lines of "anyone who likes this show (that has any hint of moe, fanservice, or childishness) is an autistic creepy loser pedophile basement-dwelling virgin with no job, life, or social skills." These same modern-anime haters then turn around and sing the praises of lowbrow "splatter&tits" 80s and 90s OVAs like Apocalypse Zero, MD Geist, Mad Bull 34, and Angel Cop. Essentially, they're a bunch of hateful hypocrites, and the more ignored they are, the better.

But at the same time, can we maybe admit that Bleach and Naruto probably aren't the best anime ever? It's not a good sign when huge portions of the shows' own fandoms hate huge chunks of episodes. Not commenting on One Piece as I haven't seen very much of it, though it may well be the best anime that strings together a mostly-continuous plot for such a long run.

DateYutaka said:
look at the little hipster hating mainstream tv anime cause [ at least in one pieces] cases do what tv anime is supposed to do
So I guess whatever the free market decides is right, right?

natssuu said:
First world problems.
As is everything else that gets discussed on this site, so I guess we should just shut it all down and spend all our time qq-ing over commercials that play Sarah Maclachlan music and beg for aid to random LDCs that's just going to get hijacked by corrupt warlords and dictators anyway.
Feb 1, 2013 1:01 AM

Oct 2012
Zalis said:
This attitude does extend beyond YouTube comments. You can also see it in places like ANN, colonydrop, AnimeWorldOrder, or anywhere else that the "old guard" of Western anime fandom hangs out. Basically, these people are bitter that "their" fandom and "their" anime have changed with the times, so they add vacuous fanbase-bashing criticism along the lines of "anyone who likes this show (that has any hint of moe, fanservice, or childishness) is an autistic creepy loser pedophile basement-dwelling virgin with no job, life, or social skills." These same modern-anime haters then turn around and sing the praises of lowbrow "splatter&tits" 80s and 90s OVAs like Apocalypse Zero, MD Geist, Mad Bull 34, and Angel Cop. Essentially, they're a bunch of hateful hypocrites, and the more ignored they are, the better.

But at the same time, can we maybe admit that Bleach and Naruto probably aren't the best anime ever? It's not a good sign when huge portions of the shows' own fandoms hate huge chunks of episodes. Not commenting on One Piece as I haven't seen very much of it, though it may well be the best anime that strings together a mostly-continuous plot for such a long run.

DateYutaka said:
look at the little hipster hating mainstream tv anime cause [ at least in one pieces] cases do what tv anime is supposed to do

natssuu said:
First world problems.
As is everything else that gets discussed on this site, so I guess we should just shut it all down and spend all our time qq-ing over commercials that play Sarah Maclachlan music and beg for aid to random LDCs that's just going to get hijacked by corrupt warlords and dictators anyway.

Pretty much this. If it weren't for the two extremes mentioned here (elitist that can only praise a show if it's from 90s and back, and shounen fans that refuse to believe anything could ever top the big 3) the anime community would be a lot better off.
ShrabsterFeb 1, 2013 2:53 AM

Feb 1, 2013 2:15 AM

Oct 2012
hmmm....I tend to find the situation the other way around. People who have watched a bit of anime get pretentious and spout about how mainstream anime are "inferior" because they lack "meaning" or "intelligence". Yeah, people who say that are stupid. Just because an anime doesn't have extreme depth, symbolism, or a complicated backstory doesn't necessarily make it overrated shit. People think their opinion on anime is superior because they only watch "intelligent" anime. Don't make me laugh. So you prefer to watch classic anime like GITS, Lain, Paranoia Agent, Legend of Galactic Heroes, or Revolutionary Girl Utena so that you don't get associated with annoying mainstream anime fans. In turn, popular anime become unreasonably notorious from talk by these "experienced" fans. They try to use logic to "prove" that an anime is inferior by claiming it has cheezy romance, plot holes, or dull characters. Yeah, they call those opinions, not facts, retards. What's really annoying is when you don't like an anime like Penguindrum or Serial Experiments Lain, and they'll say it's just because you aren't sophisticated enough to understand it. Wrong. I fully understood these anime, but they just didn't spark my interest. It's called a matter of taste. Countless times I've been called a moron or stupid simply because I like an anime that someone else didn't such as Elfen Lied, Angel Beats!, or Bleach. It doesn't matter how they try to discredit it using logic. In the end it's not like it actually establishes a fact like they think it does. Arrogant pricks such as these are far more annoying than new anime viewers and those who like SAO and Naruto if you ask me.
BTBAMFeb 1, 2013 2:37 AM

Feb 1, 2013 2:31 AM

Mar 2012
OP,

I think that's true for fans of anything. You're going to have those fans that look down upon others because they feel what they watch, play, root for, etc. is inferior to what they watch. It's been like that since the beginning of time and will continue to be like that in the future.

With that being said, I do agree with you on a lot of points. Yes, those fans are annoying. In my opinion, there is no such thing as a "greatest anime ever made." Anime is incredibly subjective and while some people will like the story, character, themes of a series, others will find something to nitpick against it or it's just not in their interest. I've ran into countless people that try and tell me that NGE or Fate/Zero is the greatest anime ever made or look down upon my rather low opinions of both series. I do believe that you can put an anime in the category of "one of the greatest anime ever made" but "THE greatest anime ever made?" I have a hard time coming to terms with that.

In regards to mainstream comparison, it's almost impossible to compare something that's mainstream to a series with a short run. That's about the equivalent of comparing The Following to Law and Order or NYPD Blue. When something hits the mainstream, it's generally stretched out longer than it should be because it's a marketable product that can sell. Mainstream anime such as Bleach, Naruto, One Piece are marketable to all audiences with a variety of interests, whereas something like Monster or Cowboy Bebop have a very narrow demographic as well as concisely written stories.

All-in-all, it's best to just ignore those fans that look down upon anime because they find it unintelligent. They aren't usually the type of people you'd want to have a conversation with in the first place.
Feb 1, 2013 2:35 AM

Oct 2012
Zalis said:

natssuu said:
First world problems.

I know right, we're so in sync.
Feb 1, 2013 2:37 AM

May 2009
@ BTBAM
Whew! Same thing applies...
TsukikageRan said:
Now that you've got that off your chest, my dear boy, do the sensible thing and watch more anime instead of wasting precious time thinking about others who you don't care much about, don't feed or shelter you or just doesn't make your day. Live a little. Show those people that regardless of their opinion, YOU are the boss of what you like - never them.

Now cheer up and remember that it's better to watch anime than to dwell on this matter.
Feb 1, 2013 2:39 AM

Dec 2012
you could just not give a fuck maybe
^_^

Feb 1, 2013 2:43 AM

Sep 2012
OP seems really insecure.
Feb 1, 2013 2:53 AM

Oct 2012
I'm thoroughly enjoying the charts and videos being posted. Keep em coming.

Feb 1, 2013 3:09 AM

Nov 2012
BTBAM said:
hmmm....I tend to find the situation the other way around. People who have watched a bit of anime get pretentious and spout about how mainstream anime are "inferior" because they lack "meaning" or "intelligence". Yeah, people who say that are stupid. Just because an anime doesn't have extreme depth, symbolism, or a complicated backstory doesn't necessarily make it overrated shit. People think their opinion on anime is superior because they only watch "intelligent" anime. Don't make me laugh. So you prefer to watch classic anime like GITS, Lain, Paranoia Agent, Legend of Galactic Heroes, or Revolutionary Girl Utena so that you don't get associated with annoying mainstream anime fans. In turn, popular anime become unreasonably notorious from talk by these "experienced" fans. They try to use logic to "prove" that an anime is inferior by claiming it has cheezy romance, plot holes, or dull characters. Yeah, they call those opinions, not facts, retards. What's really annoying is when you don't like an anime like Penguindrum or Serial Experiments Lain, and they'll say it's just because you aren't sophisticated enough to understand it. Wrong. I fully understood these anime, but they just didn't spark my interest. It's called a matter of taste. Countless times I've been called a moron or stupid simply because I like an anime that someone else didn't such as Elfen Lied, Angel Beats!, or Bleach. It doesn't matter how they try to discredit it using logic. In the end it's not like it actually establishes a fact like they think it does. Arrogant pricks such as these are far more annoying than new anime viewers and those who like SAO and Naruto if you ask me.

Just remember that it's runs both ways, for every elitist douche who loves obscure titles from the past, there is also a rabid moe and/or shounen fanboy who sees no flaws in their favorite show whether they exist or not. The problem happens when close mindedness sets in and a person completely refuses to see or hear any other views. Regardless, no one has the right to call anyone an idiot for what they watch and enjoy, that's just foolish. You can't really argue whether or not an anime is actually good or bad, since it's all pretty much opinion. However you can argue the complexity and depth of one anime vs. another, but whether those make a show good or not is different matter entirely.

On a side note I don't think plot holes are opinions lol, but I'm sure you didn't me to put that there. Also, can we consider Paranoia Agent a classic yet? I mean I guess 2004 is old by anime standards and I certainly love it enough to consider it that. And finally as per your request-

CursedDangerFeb 1, 2013 3:28 AM
how i r8

1- crpy animee no gud
10- gud aniem, dep plot, lots of cute grls
Feb 1, 2013 3:38 AM

Dec 2012
I never really got mad over people who don't like the anime I watch, I've got used to it since I could admit I have quite a weird taste in anime.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Feb 1, 2013 3:45 AM

Oct 2012
Ineptia said:
Shrabster said:
Tavor said:
I simply embrace [that] I am a plebeian anime viewer. Problem solved for me.

Looked at list

Got confused

Reread his quote and cease to be confused.

I feel confused here...

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Feb 1, 2013 5:21 AM
Jul 2012
Shrabster said:
Zalis said:

DateYutaka said:

natssuu said:
First world problems.

Pretty much this. If it weren't for the two extremes mentioned here (elitist that can only praise a show if it's from 90s and back, and shounen fans that refuse to believe anything could ever top the big 3) the anime community would be a lot better off.

Exactly. I'm really into art and great works of fiction and if a good anime or manga comes along and I enjoy it, then I try to attract (not force mind you) to watch or read it. I myself admit that Bleach isn't the greatest, most well written or even enjoyable anime ever. Compared to the others I've seen, Bleach is pretty low on my list of favorite anime. Howevery, every work of ficiton should be taken on it's own merits and intentions.
The will to live is strong, stronger than anything else.
Feb 1, 2013 5:21 AM

Feb 2010
tl;dr

I got the jest of what you are saying but no.. you posting this is just adding fuel to the fire.
Feb 1, 2013 5:25 AM

Sep 2012
I agree, man. Take a look at this.

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=35120
Feb 1, 2013 5:28 AM
Jul 2012
SetsukoHara said:
OP seems really insecure.

Not really. I used to be but I changed a lot and am now a stronger person than I look ^-^
Feb 1, 2013 5:33 AM

Jan 2012
there is no reason to let comments bother you, especially on youtube, when i first got into anime i was kinda like you in a way but on a much smaller scale, in that i would read reviews and such and ask around and if people were like 'no its crap i wouldn't watch it' i would hesitate and put it off

then i realized i was 21 years of age and it was probably in my best interest to form my own opinion rather than listen to someone else's
Feb 1, 2013 5:37 AM

Sep 2010
philipmarie said:
BVM,

OK guys, sorry for the rant here but is it me or is anyone else here bothered by anime fans who look down upon others and have a hateful attitude towards fans of 'lesser' anime? Case in point, I noticed this fad when I started seeing Monster and Cowboy Bebop. Almost every video about these anime on you tube had someone trying to 'call non-fans out' because they regarded something like Naruto, One Piece or Bleach as the greatest anime ever instead of Monster or Bebop. I couldn't stand this snobbery 1, because I myself don't like Bebop (as seen by my review on it) and didn't appreciate being called immature or infantile because of that and 2, I myself experienced bullying from people who debated topics of a more serious kind than anime and I found the same sense of disdain and arrogance in them that these 'smart anime' fans had.

Now let me make it clear: if you love anime most people would deem smart like Monster, Cowboy Bebop, Serial Experiments Lain, Paranoia Agent, etc... fine, I totally respect you for that. Hell, Paranioa Agent and Monster are in my top ten most favorite anime and manga ever (Rurouni Kenshin and Berserk being my top 2). It's just that I'm having a real hard time getting into an anime or manga when you have rabid fan boys either putting out the most absurd and unjustified criticisms for it or being all snob about being more intelligent than people who don't like it.

Now not menaing to sound like the biggest hypocrite in the world but I used to be like this; I would troll videos of mainstream anime like One Piece or Naruto and tell the commenter why it isn't the greatest anime ever and why they should watch smarter anime like Elfen Lied, Higurashi, Baccano, etc... but I found that the people there were really nice and would reply in a snarky but dignified manner (one of them told me "I feel sorry for you dude". Priceless!) and I felt bad for mouthing off against them so I decided to stop trolling altogether, especially since I haven't seen either One Piece or Naruto.

This also counts of course to people who show disdain towards others because they love these more mainstream titles. Someone actually said that One Piece is better than this manga I won't mention. Everyone asked him why. He said 'because, it's obvious'. It's not a good image of the fan community and it won't appeal non-fans to it either especially since I did hear One Piece focuses alot on morality.

There is a huge diffirence between not liking or not being interested in an anime or manga and showing disdain towards the fans. There is also a diffirence between stating the reasons you did like it and giving valid criticism and invalid criticism. Someone said that Sankarea sucked because it contaiend fanservice and was all about incest. I pointed out the fact that the incest in Sankarea was treated as SEXUAL ABUSE and the fact that you can't criticize something because of the fanservice when you yourself love fanservice heavy anime like Bakemonogatari. It's hypocrital beyond belief.

Worse still if you regard yourself as the big fat god of all anime knowledge and pretend that people should listen to your opinions as they're seemingly always right. One person told me that he compares anime like SwordArt Online to works like Twilight just to make people 'think'. I told him no, you can't do that as SAO is far from being as bad as Twilight and that you're not the sole arbiter of all things anime. He immediately shut up after that.

Point is, if you love an anime that is smart and diffirent from the mainstream, good for you. In fact, I love these anime and want to be given reasons to watch them. However, putting me or others down is not a good way to do so and neither is being a hypocrite a good image. So what do you guiys think? Sorry for the rant I just had to get it out of my system.

Well, if you ask me im open to all animes, mainstream shounens like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Katekyo Hitman Reborn, more serious and deeper ones like Death Note, Higurashi and To Aru Majutsu No Index, Kodomos like Digimon Adventure, Shoujous too.

Im usually open to all genres you see, though i tend to avoid Harems/Echii.

I think its important to realize and keep that though in your head that fanboyism will always exist like people of another country and therefore shouldnt be restrained, they may be inexperienced and show love towards one only, but thats his problem, if theres any way to behave rightfully towards someone who constantly says" this is the best", "nothing will compare to this" etc its probably best to say to that person to give more animes a chance and try to understand whats importand about animes: To Enjoy the show, only by enjoying the show will make the memories and experience one with your psyche. Its pretty easy understanding my point.
Feb 1, 2013 7:23 AM

Feb 2005
BTBAM said:
They try to use logic to "prove" that an anime is inferior by claiming it has cheezy romance, plot holes, or dull characters. Yeah, they call those opinions, not facts, retards.
Well, plot holes are not opinion based, they either are or are not. Likewise clicheés and stereotypes exist, and it is pretty easy to identify them, increasingly so the more experience you have. Which is why a long time watcher will naturally have a much better judgement.

And so you should ask yourself, is not a anime that is full of plot holes and made by shoddily throwing together a bunch of unimaginative clicheés, inferior to one that isn't? Of course it is, opinion does not enter into this at all.

And of course, in the end, whether or not you find it enjoyable does not need to have anything to do with quality.
Feb 1, 2013 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
Attempting to justify your shit taste eh. You can't fool me, no sir.
Feb 1, 2013 8:42 AM

Aug 2010
philipmarie said:

One person told me that he compares anime like SwordArt Online to works like Twilight just to make people 'think'. I told him no, you can't do that as SAO is far from being as bad as Twilight and that you're not the sole arbiter of all things anime. He immediately shut up after that.

You really got him good. An excellent display of cunning wit.
Feb 1, 2013 8:49 AM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
I think people should understand that calling out "shit tastes" is actually fallacious. Actually, it can be proven to be a mental illness if you want to exaggerate.

Claiming "absolute objectivity" in "art/entertainment" (anime) is biased by default. (I'm looking at somebody we all know on Anime Discussions)

And that arguments about tastes go nowhere.

Calling /thread.

Immahrepost this.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 1, 2013 11:23 AM

Nov 2011
^ It's clear that you're merely trying to excuse your inferior intellect; I think we all know who's right and wrong here.
Feb 1, 2013 11:47 AM

Apr 2012
^ Ad hominem.

Autocrat said:
Feb 1, 2013 1:48 PM
Jul 2012
ovoon7 said:
philipmarie said:

One person told me that he compares anime like SwordArt Online to works like Twilight just to make people 'think'. I told him no, you can't do that as SAO is far from being as bad as Twilight and that you're not the sole arbiter of all things anime. He immediately shut up after that.

You really got him good. An excellent display of cunning wit.

I don't know if you're serious or not but thats I wouldn't call that wit. In order to be witty, a line has to have a certain subtle bite to it you know.
Feb 1, 2013 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
Anime is Serious Business.
Feb 1, 2013 1:58 PM
Jul 2012
Baman said:
BTBAM said:
They try to use logic to "prove" that an anime is inferior by claiming it has cheezy romance, plot holes, or dull characters. Yeah, they call those opinions, not facts, retards.
Well, plot holes are not opinion based, they either are or are not. Likewise clicheés and stereotypes exist, and it is pretty easy to identify them, increasingly so the more experience you have. Which is why a long time watcher will naturally have a much better judgement.

And so you should ask yourself, is not a anime that is full of plot holes and made by shoddily throwing together a bunch of unimaginative clicheés, inferior to one that isn't? Of course it is, opinion does not enter into this at all.

And of course, in the end, whether or not you find it enjoyable does not need to have anything to do with quality.

Whether it is shoddilly thrown together or not is still opinion based. For example, Dragonball inspired a lot of cliches which back in it's own time would be regarded as something new. And don't give me any crap about how older anime fans know better than newer fans. Age and experience doesn't necessarilly make you more right or wrong and as someone else said here, maný old school anime fans hate the enw stuff for it's moeness and overdone formulas when their own beloved series aren't exactly flawless either.

For example, Dragonball may be a classic but with it's cliches of raising people up from the dead and from being ripped off so many times, it has not aged well unlike other series like Rurouni Kenshin whose philosophy and simple story affected many anime land manga like Fullmetal Alchemist. Age has nothing to do with how much you enjoy a certain work of fiction.
Feb 1, 2013 2:22 PM

Apr 2012
Tropes/cliches do not make an anime bad/lesser quality (1), plot holes are everywhere. Discontinuity in character logic and plot logic can be seen in all anime/movies. Some are so little that you don't even mind them, some others, well, some are gigantic.

(1) "But it's what this author is doing this time that matters, as much as, if not more than, what he or she did last time, and that, certainly, matters far more than its kinships, its family likenesses with its mode, its genres, its formal kind."
—Valentine Cunningham, Oxford

Autocrat said:
Feb 1, 2013 2:45 PM

Nov 2011
Immahnoob said:
^ Ad hominem.
Resorting to calling me out on my fallacy instead of returning my insult - that's not a good way to argue on an anime forum, surely!
Feb 1, 2013 2:48 PM

Apr 2012
Masakisu said:
Immahnoob said:
^ Ad hominem.
Resorting to calling me out on my fallacy instead of returning my insult - that's not a good way to argue on an anime forum, surely!

Arguing is all about making a sound argument and attacking the one that debates against you.

Arguing includes fallacies.

THUS, YOU GOT LOGIC'ED.

Autocrat said:
Feb 1, 2013 2:52 PM

Nov 2011
Jumping jimmies Batman! why can't I hold all this logic?
Feb 1, 2013 3:44 PM

Sep 2012
I only watch things that my tiny brain can process. Wathing Steins;Gate is like taking advanced college science for this imbecile (me) :D
Feb 1, 2013 4:52 PM

Sep 2010
Masakisu said:
Jumping jimmies Batman! why can't I hold all this logic?

Its pretty obvious this forum was made for people who have surfaced their inner thirst for conflicts in their hearts...
Feb 1, 2013 5:06 PM

Feb 2012
What is a good anime(entertainment in general) and what's a bad anime is subjective. It's common logic but most people here are mentally handicap.
Feb 1, 2013 5:08 PM

Sep 2010
IceBurn said:
What is a good anime(entertainment in general) and what's a bad anime is subjective. It's common logic but most people here are mentally handicap.

Thats actually pretty mean, what you just said...
Feb 1, 2013 5:09 PM

Feb 2012
Avolion said:
IceBurn said:

It certainly wasn't meant to be a compliment,
Feb 1, 2013 5:15 PM

Sep 2012
philipmarie said:
Baman said:
BTBAM said:

Whether it is shoddilly thrown together or not is still opinion based. For example, Dragonball inspired a lot of cliches which back in it's own time would be regarded as something new. And don't give me any crap about how older anime fans know better than newer fans. Age and experience doesn't necessarilly make you more right or wrong and as someone else said here, maný old school anime fans hate the enw stuff for it's moeness and overdone formulas when their own beloved series aren't exactly flawless either.

For example, Dragonball may be a classic but with it's cliches of raising people up from the dead and from being ripped off so many times, it has not aged well unlike other series like Rurouni Kenshin whose philosophy and simple story affected many anime land manga like Fullmetal Alchemist. Age has nothing to do with how much you enjoy a certain work of fiction.

Yes, clichés require time to develop, but plot holes are plot holes. The thing is, whether or not you like an anime is entirely opinion based. Whether or not it is actually good is also opinion based, but not completely. For instance, I like Kirby: Right Back at Ya'!, but I would not try to argue that it's good. Of course, your enjoyment is what you should care about.
Feb 1, 2013 5:20 PM

Sep 2010
IceBurn said:
Avolion said:
IceBurn said:

I dont really get your point, you just rush in here and say "most people here are mentally handicap" why say something completely irrelevant to what is spoken here? Its meant to prove points about all sorts of animes, so join in.

Really, you shouldnt say that some are handicaped, thats pretty serious, think about thoose who are, i know im being kind of protective, but it really bothers me when people say that.
Feb 1, 2013 5:30 PM

Feb 2012
Avolion said:
IceBurn said:
Avolion said:
IceBurn said:

I dont really get your point, you just rush in here and say "most people here are mentally handicap" why say something completely irrelevant to what is spoken here? Its meant to prove points about all sorts of animes, so join in.

Really, you shouldnt say that some are handicaped, thats pretty serious, think about thoose who are, i know im being kind of protective, but it really bothers me when people say that.
Elaborate on why it was irrelevant.
Its not my concern if your upset. Get over it.

EDIT-actually dont explain it. If you have a problem feel free to pm me or comment on my profile. No need to add more unnecessary arguments,
IciBurnFeb 1, 2013 5:35 PM
Feb 1, 2013 5:39 PM

Sep 2010
IceBurn said:
Avolion said:
IceBurn said:
Avolion said:
IceBurn said:

Elaborate on why it was irrelevant.
Its not my concern if your upset. Get over it.

EDIT-actually dont explain it. If you have a problem feel free to pm me or comment on my profile. No need to add more unnecessary arguments,

I agree, thanks for being a pacifist!
Feb 1, 2013 6:06 PM

Apr 2012
IceBurn said:

IceBurn said:
mentally handicap

IceBurn said:
mentally handicap

IceBurn said:
mentally handicap

IceBurn said:
mentally handicap

I couldn't let it go...

Autocrat said:
Feb 1, 2013 6:09 PM

Sep 2010
You have a syntax error.
Feb 1, 2013 6:24 PM
Jul 2018
And you my good sir, who got provoked by youtube comments from these so-called "boasting intelligent anime watching fanboys", must be a much more intelligent, rational thinking and overall better human being by starting a thread and writing half an A4-paper long complaint, about above said people, right?
Feb 1, 2013 6:38 PM

Sep 2010
Glad you noticed...

Really, all i did was being irritated and you must be sarcastic about it?
Drop it.
Feb 1, 2013 6:40 PM

Jan 2013
Andomarn said:
And you my good sir, who got provoked by youtube comments from these so-called "boasting intelligent anime watching fanboys", must be a much more intelligent, rational thinking and overall better human being by starting a thread and writing half an A4-paper long complaint, about above said people, right?

Maybe he just a Troll that became victim of a "Critical Mask-Becoming error", which happens when he actually takes something seriously when he wanted to joke around from the very start.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 10 hours ago

39 by Fancyjasper »»
9 seconds ago

Poll: » can anime influence your dark side?

deg - 26 minutes ago

6 by alshu »»
2 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

227 by Adnash »»
4 minutes ago

» Advertise your favorite anime

Tannenbusch - 20 minutes ago

1 by deg »»
18 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

30 by logopolis »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.