Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 28, 2013 7:36 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Still mysterious series for me.

I guess Heroine will remember her thoughts eventually but for now hard to say. Oh and I think Shin is up to something but I can't put my hands on it just yet except when he tries to kiss Heroine again. Hmm, wondering when this will all be revealed soon. Too much mysteries.
Stark700Jan 28, 2013 7:54 AM
Jan 28, 2013 7:51 AM

Nov 2007
Shin finally confrontedthe reason for accident and the action towards her, which is relating to his feeling for wanting to be a couple quickly. And the reason he fell in love with her.

Then it became Ikki's route? Who's that lady at the end?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 28, 2013 8:21 AM

Jan 2013
And now we're on Ikki's route.

I think it's safe to say that Episode 1-2 world is
Jan 28, 2013 11:28 AM

Jul 2012
I'm most interested in Ukyo's route. He is so mysterious. :) I hope they will tell us more about him soon.... I'm really looking forward to this...
Jan 28, 2013 11:54 AM

Jan 2009
She's going to experience all these alternate worlds, with all the different guys, and then Orion is going to show up and say "pick one "

And that's my educated guess.
LadyOrihimeJan 28, 2013 12:01 PM
Jan 28, 2013 2:58 PM

Mar 2009
Sooo then, guy wise I'm guessing the order is going to be Shin--> Ikki --> Kent --> Touma --> Ukyou?
Jan 28, 2013 3:03 PM

Jun 2011
Ah haha, Orion still mia. =D
(And I thought he was going to come back at the end of last episode)

Getting hit by truck is such a classic scene. I was almost sure that she was going to get hit later when Shin was crossing the road.

The only question I have is that "Is Shin's route done?"
According to minescope, Shin's route might continue later?

A side note: the OP single is released. Love Yanagi Nagi's voice. =]
Jan 28, 2013 3:40 PM
Mar 2012
The heroine moved to another world again due getting a "bad ending".

Based on total episode number, I guess they're giving each character route 2 episode but not finishing it properly unlike what happened in the game (except probably the canon route). Though finishing the routes properly is somewhat impossible due to some reasons.

Not sure I'm going to like the way they adapted the game yet, will hold my opinion until this series finished.

Clarsiso said:
Sooo then, guy wise I'm guessing the order is going to be Shin--> Ikki --> Kent --> Touma --> Ukyou?

I'm gonna guess the same thing.
Shin (Episode 3-4) --> Ikki (Episode 5-6) --> Kent (Episode 7-8) --> Toma (Episode 9-10) --> Ukyou (Episode 11-12).
melina_putriJan 28, 2013 4:24 PM
Jan 28, 2013 4:25 PM
Dec 2012
The transition from the Shin-driven first half to the spademan-driven last half was intriguing. But overall it felt like slice of life rather than mysterious fantasy.

The heroine's clothes reflect her mental age very well. She looks like a highschool girl rather than a college student. It must be partly due to her amnesia though. In contrast, Shin and Ikki are manly and have a positive attitude for love, but their clothes tell both seem to have chuunibyou (narcissistic and self-conscious).
Jan 28, 2013 4:42 PM

Dec 2007
melina_putri said:

Based on total episode number, I guess they're giving each character route 2 episode but not finishing it properly unlike what happened in the game (except probably the canon route). Though finishing the routes properly is somewhat impossible due to some reasons.

Not sure I'm going to like the way they adapted the game yet, will hold my opinion until this series finished.

Clarsiso said:

Shin (Episode 3-4) --> Ikki (Episode 5-6) --> Kent (Episode 7-8) --> Toma (Episode 9-10) --> Ukyou (Episode 11-12).

I think for a 12-episode show they are doing a good job, Yeah, it would be better if its 2-cour but I think the studio doesn't want to risk it in case the series doesn't sell well.
Jan 28, 2013 11:33 PM

Jan 2009
melina_putri said:

I kinda think it's interesting take. Especially if it's in reverse; meaning, how the Heroine has to pick between the worlds with the cards each representing one of the guys. I was actually serious when I said I think that the next time we see Orion, it's going to be him telling her she needs to make a choice. That's what she does in the beginning of the VN after-all, and that's how we know whose route we're following.

And while I do like Orion, I think this gives the Heroine a better chance to figure out what happened to her. She, herself, trying to understand what is happening makes for a better story, IMO.

I have a feeling that the last episode is Orion's return, telling her what she world she wants to stay in. While I wish it was Shin's, I have a feeling it's going to be Ukyou (who I do like, after Ikki) because of how the VN goes - his route explains everything.
Jan 29, 2013 12:12 AM

Jan 2013
Shih said:
Ah haha, Orion still mia. =D

The only question I have is that "Is Shin's route done?"
According to minescope, Shin's route might continue later?

Considering the no. of episodes, it seems quite unlikely but the ED does show some scenes from Shin's route that hadn't been shown in the allotted episodes for him.

iirc that leaning on the heroine thing happens after

They could have just put that in the ED though without any intention of animating it but Toma's
minescopeJan 29, 2013 1:00 AM
Jan 29, 2013 9:19 AM
Jun 2009
Hmm, I am really curious about how they're going to continue but I'm quite pleased with the set-up so far. Although I like Orion as a character very much, I do think he's a bit pointless to the show because well, in the game he's kind of the heroine's voice while here he's just a strange addition and explanation for her Amnesia. Looking forward to the continuation of Ikki's route, the eh, stuff, that happens in Toma's route and definitely Ukyou <33
Jan 29, 2013 9:30 AM

Jan 2013
I am still so lost with this anime.
Jan 29, 2013 9:57 AM

May 2010
lol i am starting to have amnesia now.
Jan 29, 2013 10:00 AM

Mar 2011
Clarsiso said:

melina_putri said:

I also think it would be this way. And yes, Touma's *ehem* is still far away. Ukyou's route will wrap all this up.

Btw, I can now really say that their clothes are so weird. That gothic girl. Lol.
Jan 29, 2013 10:05 AM

Oct 2011
Clarsiso said:
melina_putri said:

Clarsiso said:

mistress_kisara said:
melina_putri said:

Clarsiso said:

I think for a 12-episode show they are doing a good job, Yeah, it would be better if its 2-cour but I think the studio doesn't want to risk it in case the series doesn't sell well.

Yes according to the Ending song which shows Shin--> Ikki --> Kent --> Touma --> Ukyou. I would think Ukyou would be the last since he was not shown in the ending song
Jan 29, 2013 11:22 AM

Aug 2012
ahmed_great2005 said:
lol i am starting to have amnesia now.
Jan 29, 2013 11:32 AM

Oct 2011
It's finally starting to get interesting.

I think that aside from the amnesia, every time she "dies", she is transported to an alternate reality

Jan 29, 2013 11:48 AM

Jul 2012
I hope this whole time travelling - alternate reality thing has a deeper meaning and a good explanation and that it's not just some kind of catalyst for her to be able to get all the guys!
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Jan 29, 2013 12:08 PM

Oct 2012
tsubasalover said:
Shin finally confrontedthe reason for accident and the action towards her, which is relating to his feeling for wanting to be a couple quickly. And the reason he fell in love with her.

Then it became Ikki's route? Who's that lady at the end?

She's

Who is also

^don's read that if you just wanted to know the name >.<

correct me if i'm wrong on this i'm still trying to peace together what i know from the game @_@
Jan 29, 2013 12:17 PM
Aug 2011
MEH with a bonus "shoulder shrug*
Jan 29, 2013 12:17 PM

Mar 2012
Shin why u so hot
the kiss would have been better if she closed her eyes ;(
Jan 29, 2013 1:05 PM

Aug 2009
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AMNESIA IS THE BEST REVERSED HAREM! ♥ ♥ THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME SO MUCH FANSERVICE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH //HEART BEATS TO THE EXTREME ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

This guy... is a winner!!!!! ;//////; ♥ ♥ ♥
Im like sobbing this this episode ;_;
This guy... is amazing!!
I dont want to move on to the next guy...xDDD

(OMFG IM SUCH A LOSER XDDD BUT IDC T^T)

But sometimes, in reversed harems, the next guy always tops/is better than the past guy... I dont if Ikki can top Shin.(WHO I THINK IS THE PERFECT GUY EVERRR)
Jan 29, 2013 1:27 PM

Aug 2011
Oh I see they're doing Ukyou route. This whole jumping from dimension to dimension proves it.

And to the people who are wondering about the dimension jumping thing; since there's a 95% chance they're doing Ukyou's route, everything will be explained. They're not doing this for fun though. You'll see.

TT___TT WHY IS THE CAGE OF LOVE SO FAR AWAY.

I MISS SHIN.

Honestly I love all the Amnesia characters except Ken. I just don't like him very much.
Jan 29, 2013 1:30 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
xxanimeee said:
Shin why u so hot
the kiss would have been better if she closed her eyes ;(

Haha I totally agree...so awkward that she had her eyes opened. Who does that?

I don't think I'm going to care much about the next episode or two because Ikki just seems so...ugh. I don't like guys like him. But oh well. Still pretty interesting anime so far. I wonder how the VN is compared to this adaptation?
Jan 29, 2013 3:21 PM

Feb 2012
Dafuq, some truck picked her up this time lmao.
Jan 29, 2013 3:45 PM

Nov 2012
omg when the kiss was so sweet! Honestly, is it just me but they all dress kinda strange. Especially Shin, his pants/shoes are kinda weird haha.
So, im assuming that every time she reaches a "bad end" she travels back to August 1 and gets to know another guy better?
Jan 29, 2013 6:04 PM

Sep 2011
God this anime is so bad, oh well. I'll stick to finishing it.
Jan 29, 2013 6:06 PM
Jan 2013
The whole dimension jumping at each bad end, travels to another dimension. If she picks the guy who she can trust most, for the guy to protect her and regain her memories? But idk ...
Jan 29, 2013 6:39 PM

Aug 2012
I'm so confused again.
Though have a theory on this.

Jan 29, 2013 6:56 PM
Sep 2012
Yay for Orion not showing up. Now onto Ikki and his fan club.
Jan 29, 2013 7:11 PM

Nov 2010
She seems to have been in many accidents o_o
Falling off a cliff in ep2
Falling off a cliff which resulted in neck injury ep 3
Bus in ep 4

Otherwise, I hope that they continue Shin's path soon, it just so sweet <3
I am interested in Ikki's path tho and how their path will go

It does seem that ep 1 is a combination of all the paths combined, with the promise and Shin being worried.

Can't Wait for the Next Episode !
Jan 29, 2013 7:53 PM

Jan 2012
This anime just keeps getting more and more confusing o.o

4/5 :)

Jan 29, 2013 7:57 PM

Apr 2007
"You'll never know when I'm going to kiss you. So stay on your toes, idiot."

That line was actually kinda cute :3 Especially with her response lol. And when she stood in the middle of the street I thought 'she better not get hit by a truck' buuuuuuuuuut of course that happened!

I'm most looking forward to Ukyo's route. Too bad it seems we will have to wait a while ;^;
Jan 29, 2013 8:36 PM

Jun 2010
That was all? I'm disappointed in Shin's arc. We barely knew anything about him and it was kinda sad that "Heroine" died (i presume that's what happened) after Shin's second confesion. But really, nothing muchs happens between episodes and though I'm glad to know that Shin didn't kill anyone, two episodes for that was too much. I expected them to elaborate their relationship but that barely happened.

Now we have Ikki, i expect something better, more interactions and less "ano...", "etto...", though i love Nazuka Kaori's voice i prefer her when she's assertive and talks more.

Also yay, no Orion this week either!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Jan 29, 2013 8:37 PM
Jul 2010
The reset button has been pushed...
Jan 29, 2013 10:38 PM

Oct 2012
Getting laid in a harem at it's finest.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jan 29, 2013 10:40 PM

Dec 2011
I like the anime, though I am very confused. I liked her and Shin together ):
Though I do believe that she can see her future(s) with the different guys around her. But I'm not sure. Well, we'll see. As much as I am confused, I think it will be an interesting series and I want to see the end/ and explanation to the plot.
Jan 29, 2013 11:13 PM

Dec 2010
Omgsh! this is getting actually quite interesting! Although i did not play the game, my temptations of clicking spoilers and reading the game reviews gives me an idea of whats going on.
I concur with the others saying that she will get a 'bad ending' and will be transferred to the other dimension to start the new arc with the other characters.
I think i might like Ikki's route better than shins.... ;-)

Hopefully when Amnesia finishes i can saw, Wow, im glad I saw this!..... but even if it is shit i will say ' Im glad i saw this for bishies' LOLOL.
Toodles!!!!
Jan 29, 2013 11:18 PM

Dec 2010
Monochrom said:

lol. And when she stood in the middle of the street I thought 'she better not get hit by a truck' buuuuuuuuuut of course that happened!

so predictable, its too cliche. I though " shes in the middle of the road, i bet a truck comes" 2 seconds later *****gets hit***** Trolllolol
Jan 29, 2013 11:42 PM

Jun 2012
Ahh, I didn't want the Shin route to end.
And where is Orion?
Jan 30, 2013 1:35 AM

Sep 2012
uhh. im confused as fuck LOL
Jan 30, 2013 1:47 AM
Jan 2013
Tyrel said:
God this anime is so bad, oh well. I'll stick to finishing it.
God, then why watch it? and if you are interested in the anime to the point of finishing it, why not say something more intriguing? -_-
Jan 30, 2013 5:30 AM

Jan 2011
Well that truck crash was kind of cliché, didn't we see that part (or animation) before? I don't think that this is boring though, it's still kind of interesting but I don't want some generic harem ending where the mysteries still aren't solved. And the opening is just amazing.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 30, 2013 5:58 AM

Mar 2009
What?

I don't know what is going on. But wahhh I want more Shin >_>
Jan 30, 2013 6:26 AM

Aug 2008
Oh man, I should go be a scriptwriter.
As soon as I see them walk into the dark road, I suddenly knew what was gonna happen in the rest of the episode.

As predictable as it may be, it's still interesting. My guess is that Ukyou will be the key to break through this endless eight.
Jan 30, 2013 8:44 AM

Aug 2012
Started slowly, but ended being a good episode. Totally loved the ending. And I can't wait for the next ep.
However, I definitely can't get used to their outfit... What's wrong with these people? I just can't.
Jan 30, 2013 9:05 AM

Nov 2010
meh, IDK if I should expect more of this parallel world crap considering theirs 2~3 moar guys fapping over her. At least I was hoping the story would loosen a bit after Orion's voice reached her :(
Jan 30, 2013 10:55 AM

Oct 2011
I am a bit confused but after reading a few of the comments here, I think I understand it a bit better now :D

So every time she "dies", she goes to a different guys route. Ikki is so popular and hot but the jealous btches around him annoy me -_- Of course she's gonna get bullied by them.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.