Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 5, 2011 7:52 PM

Dec 2007
Oh maaaaaan! I feel so stupid! The last 10-15 mins or so I cried!

1st always when I see somethin similair I think of what would happen if something happens to my younger sis (I'd probably die -_-)
2nd it was so sad that he couldn't help her...that his parents died, his aunt didn't want to help (she's reasonable of course, she's supporting her own familly, not her sister's/brother's, buuuuut still.... o.O)

From what I've read and watched and been thought I believe it's been even harder and worst during the war.

Oh dear..I'm losing my grammar and words...this movie totally made my brain a soup. o.O
Jan 13, 2011 5:33 PM
Aug 2010
I see a lot of complaints at the brother.. I just watched it and I got the feeling the aunt stopped feeding them at one point, she just provided a room for them but no food. but I maybe missed something. Otherwise I agree on that part, his pride was the killer.

But to the "dumbass, he should have retrieved the money earlier" comments.. YOU missed something, there was no point in having money before the war ended. He clearly tried to buy food but there was none to be sold due to military rations.. And first thing he did when the war was over was buying food.. but then it was too late, shown in the scene with the watermelon.

However, liked the film, very realistic and sad.. 8/10 ..
Jan 16, 2011 5:15 PM

Jan 2009
I got so close to crying during this movie. It was so sad. :( I almost lost if when they showed Setsuko running around after she passed away. I'm still pretty shaken up by this movie.

It will be a while before I re-watch this again, but it was an incredibly moving experience. Easily a 10/10.
Jan 23, 2011 5:47 PM
Aug 2010
I really liked it, but Seita was kind of stupid. If he went back to his aunt, I think they would have feed him. The father obviously felt bad for them, but he wanted them to apologize too. Like the farmer said he should have just swallowed his pride. I did get the point though, and found it very sad. I gave it a 9.

I also wonder how Takahata felt when he was making it. His sister died in ww2 from malnutrition and he blamed himself for it.
thehelloman0Jan 23, 2011 6:14 PM
Mar 4, 2011 9:03 PM
Mar 2010
I didn't know what to expect when I watched this movie, because before I watched it (two days ago) I've never heard of it. It was amazing, though! I cried throughout. Such a beautiful, powerful, amazing, stunning film. Watched it in English for the first five minutes. Got annoyed with Setsuko's voice. Switched to Japanese. Ah. Much better.

I guess the beginning when he said, ".......... was the day I died" really set the pace for the film, and also their mom all bandaged up and dying. I didn't know it was going to be that graphic, I thought it was going to beat around the bush.

Saddest movie I've seen, now. Knocked Titanic, the Pursuit of Happiness and the Notebook down a few.

And to the person who posted above me: it wasn't Takahata's sister. It was the author of the novel's sister. It's a semi-autobiography. Obviously the author didn't die like Seito did, which makes it semi.
mylovelyfateMar 4, 2011 9:08 PM

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Mar 8, 2011 12:50 AM

Mar 2010
5layer said:
This movie was a piece of shit. Hated it. Also, movies like these make me hate Americans lol.

Although from an artistic point of view, this movie was really good. Hence why I gave it a 6 and not a 1. I just dislike movies about wars. Too tragic etc.

Quoted for epic fail.

This movie is proof that you can enjoy anime in any age. I watched it with my granny who originally thought anime was all about fighting and power-ups and did not believe me when I told her otherwise, but this persuaded her. We cried trough entire movie. I have never seen more beautiful post-war movie, altrough it was really painful to watch.
Truly a masterpiece.
Apr 24, 2011 6:22 PM

Mar 2009
Man, the English dub IS bad. I thought it worked alright at first, but it really took me out of the emotional parts, to the point that the quiet scenes worked way better than any that involved dialogue. The aunt was overacted, while Seita was bland and Setsuko was effective half the time and too obviously played by an adult the rest.
How come anime dubs never get the kinds of English VAs that American cartoons do? I know money is an issue, but it really affects the experience.

. . .Nothing to add about the subtitled version, beautiful as everyone says. Yay Takahata.
May 22, 2011 12:18 AM
Mar 2010
I cried.
Oct 30, 2011 2:43 AM
Jan 2010
danz said:
Their deaths felt unnecessary. I didn't understand why Seita refused to work. That way he could have lived in a house and fed his sister.

Where exactly is he going to work? It's during a war. What is comes down to is two kids left alone without a clue of what to do. The aunt basically said you're your own, and everyone else said the same thing. Look at the people around him filling their bellies and telling him they can't help him. It disgusted me. His father went to war to fight for them and they tossed him aside like a piece of trash. Oh and why wasn't the uncle in the army, I'm pretty such he got out of it somehow, he had the nerve to bitch about the kid. Lost both of his parents and left with nothing but 7000 yen. That's the moral of the story.

It really amazes me at the intelligence some of you people have. I read through these comments to find what others thought only to see some truly dumbass outlooks on the movie and what the main characters did. Not even focusing on the other characters. Re-watch the movie if you still think the brother and his sister were at fault here.

Sorry, this movie left me in a bad mood.....
CrehbohrahkuOct 30, 2011 2:53 AM
Nov 12, 2011 7:29 PM

Jul 2010
This movie killed me.. I cried SO hard. It was so depressing, I couldn't take it sometimes.

Watching the horrible stupidity and pride of Seita for leaving the aunt's house made me understand the grim realization that a 12-year old can't be the hero all the time. I'm by no means blaming the main characters, but their childish nature created the downfall for them (along with an abundance of other factors). It's not like Naruto or Hunter x Hunter where a little kid is the best. It showed the true nature of kids and how war can just completely and utterly wreck their lives and take away the 'children' aspect from them.

Please, watch the sub for this movie. They cast a real 4-year old girl for Setsuko. It made it so realistic. Setsuko's voice in the dub was very strained; definitely not genuine.

The lice running in their hair.. their blisters abound. It was so utterly depressing. I cried hysterically when the doctor rebuked Setsuko and Seita; it made me understand what war does to the real people of a country.

Some people think this movie is "Anti-American", but it really is not. This movie is just showing the horrors of war and how it affects the true people of the country, how it affects little children. How someone's whole life can be changed horrifically because of it, how people become stingy and lose their humanistic aspects. It's so depressing, and this movie captured it perfectly.

I'm writing about this movie almost 5 months after I watched it. I can't believe how vividly I remember it. I'm gonna get nightmares tonight. It really left a mark on me that I believe won't go away..

10/10 - there's no other way to rate Grave of the Fireflies..
Dec 4, 2011 6:27 AM

Oct 2011
fishergirl16 said:
This movie is just showing the horrors of war and how it affects the true people of the country, how it affects little children. How someone's whole life can be changed horrifically because of it, how people become stingy and lose their humanistic aspects. It's so depressing, and this movie captured it perfectly.

I couldn't agree more, the movie really depicts the realities of war.
I didn't cry during the movie, I just felt really depressed. The part where the sister picked up those rocks and called them rice balls and then said how she made them for him was the part that made my eyes water.

Blank said:
Roger Ebert has a fantastic review of it on his website. (http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20000319/REVIEWS08/3190301/1023 )

Quoted for the link, the review says it all.
Jan 6, 2012 8:59 PM

Jan 2008
I like the fact that immediately in the beginning the main character tells that he dies at the end of the movie. If they wouldn't have done that, you would be hoping the entire movie that they will make it, which just leads to disappointment.
Jan 10, 2012 5:00 AM

Feb 2009
methyx said:
I like the fact that immediately in the beginning the main character tells that he dies at the end of the movie. If they wouldn't have done that, you would be hoping the entire movie that they will make it, which just leads to disappointment.

Exactly. I was talking with my friend and I made a comparison with the book The Book Theif. Just change the scenario, but we still have the war, a little girl and the effects of it in everyone... And the book starts in sad way too, with the Death narrating the story... Is there a more depressing point of view?
Anyway, it's just breaks your heart and put you in a sad mood knowing since the beginning that they all die in the end. When Setsuko's spirit appears to meet Seita's I was already crying... The entire movie I was "don't die now, it's the worst moment, Setsuko!" and then she dies when he knows about his father's death too. OH MY HEART. Oh my heart... I loved this movie. So cruel and real how everything changes... The war doesn't care about who you are, what you have or your status: it destroys everything that is in the way.
Jan 15, 2012 4:54 PM

Mar 2009
Just watched it... I liked it a lot and it deserves any kind of comments - even if you write that you didn't feel anything, something made you log in and type those words.

And about the story itself, guys it's war- no one thinks rationally during those times and especially kids. He didn't stay at the aunts place cuz she was giving their food to her own family and mentally pressing him out - contacting dad , finding distance relatives , finding a job which was impossible to find(not to mention she provoked Setsuko to cry during nights by telling about mother's death). he couldn't work or study cuz school was burnt and the factory wasn't working. and if you think that anyone could find a job if they've searched - you are wrong, there was mentioned that many factories were closing down (bombed , burnt). How could an adult not to mention a kid be able to find work.

as for the later actions he didn't withdraw money and feed her because he was waiting for dad to return. he withdrew so much money after he found out about the end of the war and possible death of his dad (nothing to wait for anymore). He did pretty much everything what was possible... People DIED during and after war. Especially orphans.

I think in many ways this movie is strong and thought out completely not to mention the writer knows best how it was during those times and for us to judge those who lived like that is pitiful.

as for the ending, he promised not to leave her for long and so he did. He loved her till the end and after it, how many people will go that far for you even if they are relatives...

Basically if you didn't understand the movie or had no emotional reaction to it - it's basic : your problem, cuz everything was perfectly explained. If you didn't feel anything try imagining or go through the same experience and then judge them or yourself.

sorry for a long comment.
SC401seJan 15, 2012 4:59 PM

Mar 23, 2012 9:07 PM

Apr 2010
Main character was just a damn brat. Meh movie, I don't see what people see in this movie.
Mar 25, 2012 4:39 PM
The Priest Esser

Nov 2011
It was really moving, I didn't cry but it got my eyes really teary. Can you really blame a 14 years old boy for not doing the exact right thing? Come on, would you have been in that position I think you would just sit there and cry and not know what to do, you can't always imagine everybody being smartass and super tough in everything, that's not how it works in real life, people, we humans are fragile in every way. When something like this happens, I mean come on, it gets even worse. I think he did surely not let his sister starve to death, HE TRIED. And I don't think he would've gotten any work, the situations were hard during the war, getting a job was not that easy, also getting payed wouldn't help shit because most of the people wanted to trade stuff.

We can't eat money, in situations like this you need the actual food and that what earth gives you.

For me, this movie was a Masterpiece, I'm very glad Studio Ghibli did cooperate with such a movie, because it isn't the usual style I would say. So glad I watched this now.
idk why I was here but I'm prob back to playing Dragon's Dogma 2 again when you read this

Apr 4, 2012 9:11 PM

May 2010
WAHHHH SETSUKOOOOO
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 11, 2012 3:26 AM
Apr 2012
Yesterday watched this movie .... at the miiddle of the movie i started criyng when she asked setsuko what she liked to eat ... and he says icecream, and drops :(( i couldnt sleep .
today i remeber the movie and started crying again its a very sad movie ... i swear dont watch drama movie anymore because of this anime ... at the end when setsuko died ;_;
i didin't see a single tear from seita ... poor girl when the war was over she died , im a boy and i cried like a woman i didint think that an anime can make me cry so bad ...\\
guys an girls PLEASE DONT WATCH THE MOVIE You will cry so much .... an also the movie does not say how long after the death of setsuke Seita died
Apr 25, 2012 1:10 AM
Jan 2012
yakyuu-addict said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A pretty powerful movie, I thought it would explain how he would die also.

Do you remember the beginning?
Apr 25, 2012 1:44 AM
Jan 2012
Though a rather sad movie, the messages and the characters were so powerful. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Extremely powerful movie. Captivating. Very captivating. Thank you Hayao Miyazaki. I have not enough words to express how I feel right after watching it...
At any rate, I think I just found a new favourite.
Apr 25, 2012 10:31 PM
Feb 2011
oreemor said:
Thank you Hayao Miyazaki.

Isao Takahata directed this but ok.

Miyazaki was making Totoro when Takahata was making this.

Apr 25, 2012 10:38 PM

Jun 2009
Takahata, forever under appreciated I see.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 26, 2012 3:21 PM
Feb 2011
:(
May 4, 2012 1:46 PM
May 2011
That was depressing! Damn!
Jun 11, 2012 11:50 PM
Mar 2011
That had to be one of the most depressing pieces of media I have seen, possibly ever. It probably hit close to home since I have a younger sibling but even then just the cruelty of war and how things can change for the worse so quickly really got to me.
I never thought id see a film like this from Studio Ghibli due to previous movies theyve released but this was incredible.

Reading some comments and articles has really put some things into perspective though. As I was also wondering why Seita never tried to work or do something other than the actions he did take.
JogaBonitoJun 12, 2012 12:07 AM
Jul 3, 2012 3:06 PM

Dec 2009
I kind of.. disliked this film. The drama felt really forced.
Jul 27, 2012 8:25 AM

Jul 2011
Loved every second of it
Aug 1, 2012 10:41 PM

Jan 2012
too predictable since the beginning + annoying little girl + irresponsible male lead = bad film

j/k 8/10
Aug 3, 2012 10:29 AM

Jul 2012
I loved ALL the parts of this film. I think I never cried watching anime... until yesterday when I watch it. I understand all his feelings about Setsuko because I have a little sister too. And, in the end when they were walking with the fireflies I didn't understand anything but when I saw the modern city I understood all and I started to cry.

AWERSOME FILM, of course 5 of 5... I think this will be my new anime film.
And can someone tell me if the film was TRUE?? o.o
fantajikyouiAug 3, 2012 10:32 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2012 1:03 PM

Feb 2008
WHY, IDIOT BROTHER, WHY? He was such a jerk. He could have lived like a wealthy man (as in, have food, unlike Gen) and Setsuko wouldn't have died. He was acting like a spoiled brat through the whole movie. He should have shown gratitude to his aunt, and he should have help her. Not just sit there and eat and play. Still, he was an interesting character.

The only problem I had with the movie were his actions. Setsuko died just because he was an idiot. The sad part about this movie was that Setsuko died because of him. That's the only reason why her death was sad.

Still, one of the best movies I saw. Really deserves to be in the Top 5 most depressing anime.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 18, 2012 12:09 PM

Feb 2009
I really loved this movie. I had to stop several times to keep from outright bawling. Truly a masterpiece.

That being said, Seita, despite his earnest efforts to care for his sister, was the ultimate cause of her death. If he had only listened to the farmer and swallowed his pride, he and his sister would've survived until they were capable of caring for themselves. A fishing net would've also helped considering they were right next to water. Of course, at that young of an age, one couldn't expect kids to think like an adult. I know at that age I wouldn't have thought like I do now.

All in all, this was another gem from Ghibli. I really love their movies!
Dec 19, 2012 1:40 AM

Oct 2011
This movie is truly a masterpiece. Seriously, it does everything it needs to do to tell a realistic and tragic story. People can complain about the little girl being annoying, but let's face it, she's a child and behaves like one; if anything, it only adds to the film's credibility because a normal child would have reacted that way under such circumstance. The sheer amount of emotions produced by this movie truly amazed me; from hopeful moments, to desperate moments, and finally to moments of despair. Everything was handled to near perfection, in my opinion.
DashiawiaDec 19, 2012 6:10 AM

Dec 20, 2012 1:25 PM

Jun 2008
veekee said:
*sniffle

i finished about 30 mins ago..
but i'm still kinda crying TT^TT
... in fact, i have a box of tissues next to me as we speak..

this was an amazing movie... i think its the only one thats made me cry throughout the whole thing...
o.x

this...
Dec 21, 2012 10:58 PM

Jun 2012
3/5.
I was expecting more. AS in when it ended, I was take by surprise. It
is saddening, what they went through, but I thought it would get more depth. Or maybe I just didn't like that it focused on them two, rather than the devastation of the population and afterwards- maybe. Considering it was from 1988, the art is really good, and I think it portrays quite a bit. I've never seriously considered the aftermath of the bombings and individuals, so this was a new experience to watch. I also like how realistic it is. Anyway, not as good as I expected, but it's something I think people should watch and think about.

Jan 30, 2013 10:26 AM

Mar 2012
Good and heavy stuff. I don't cry watching movies or anything else since... i dont know, this is the first time after so longgggg and on whole fucking second half i couldn't stop my tears.

10/10
huntxJan 30, 2013 10:48 AM
Apr 6, 2013 2:29 AM

Feb 2013
WOW. I really liked this movie. But I didn't understand why he had died?
Apr 6, 2013 11:58 PM

Feb 2012
Its actually his fault that his sister died. If his pride didn't bring the worst of him, she could've been alive. During that point when they were in crisis with the food scarcity, he should have listen to the farmer, swallow his pride and go back to the aunt until the little girl was okay. Or just withdraw the money. All of these could've been avoided if he swallowed his pride, or if he didn't overlook the money issue and just go to the bank to withdraw.

But man, it's sad that his whole family died, including him.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 17, 2013 6:24 AM

Apr 2013
Its a great movie indeed. Has a lot of deep emotional scenes in it. It couldn't be more better then this. Truly a masterpiece.
Jun 25, 2013 3:16 AM
Jul 2018

What a sad movie. I can't imagine living in a war and when air raids came, going to the shelter and wait for the air raids to stop.
One of the best movies by Studio Ghibli.
9/10
Jun 27, 2013 6:28 PM

Jun 2012
More rage inducing rather than sad. The aunt was a cunt and Seita was a dumbass.

7/10
Jul 5, 2013 7:37 PM

Dec 2012
Good job movie, now I'm depressed :/ anyway great movie
Jul 5, 2013 7:42 PM
Mar 2011
Shuhan said:
More rage inducing rather than sad. The aunt was a cunt and Seita was a dumbass.

7/10

ys i one count no on the other
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 6, 2013 11:33 PM

Jun 2012
DateYutaka said:
Shuhan said:

7/10

ys i one count no on the other

What do you mean?
Jul 26, 2013 10:31 AM

Apr 2008
The emotions and how the characters were portrayed are so raw and realistic. It was hard watching them trying to survive. I regret not watching this sooner.
Aug 3, 2013 7:44 PM
Apr 2008
Watched this back in 2007 when I was about 14 years old: perhaps the same age as Seita. Even with my view of life being immature and unwordly back then, I didn't like the film because "it was all his fault it happened". Hearing so much positive accolade about the film despite my own experience with it convinced me to re-watch it when I am older, in hopes of truly seeing the film's beauty.

5 years later and being much more worldly and wise, I still dislike the film, but now I can better articulate why I didn't like the film. I want to start off by saying that the film is technically incredible, but the story severely hampers my enjoyment of it.

All Seita had to do was work; he was being a mooch off his Aunt and relatives. Yes: Seita and Setsuko needed hospitality and food, but so does damn near everyone else, including his relatives.

The film portrayed SO many times that Seita is incredibly irresponsible: his Aunt chastising him of this; the subtle portrayals of his cousins not having time to sit and eat as a family due to needing to help in the war effort/relief; Seita being at the shore understanding that families need to go to the shore to collect salt (He's present YET HE DOES NOT collect salt and instead goofs around with his sister); the numerous families just giving him and Setsuko "the look" of "Why is this guy just fooling around in these times of hardship?". Everyone is hauling ass yet he is not.

The common argument against what I wrote is that his factory and school is gone: when I first saw that scene, I too thought "Oh, he can't do much then," but evidently he could! Helping with firefighting, repairs, collecting construction supplies, collecting salt, plenty of things to do when air raids happen so frequently (and note he stole from homes during air raids at least twice)! If you paid attention, EVERY capable person had a job to do; even other kids his age were pulling their weight. Really, Seita has no excuse for why he didn't do something to help out, except his foolish pride.

That being said, his reaction to his Aunt, while annoying and immature, is realistic, especially considering he comes from a privileged and distinguished family. In fact, the entire film's characterization and portrayal of its characters' interactions were realistic and well-done, so I can appreciate the film in that regard.

Now, people are saying this is a powerful anti-war film, which I disagree with. I felt it was anti-war INDIRECTLY, but there was another purpose behind the film. My confusion at this interpretation dissonance was cleared up when I read the following:

Isao Takahata said:
[The film] is not at all an anti-war anime and contains absolutely no such message.

http://letterboxd.com/vexpoet/film/grave-of-the-fireflies/ said:

That's right, for those of you not in the know, this was not intended by the director as an anti-war film. Isao Takahata was quoted as saying "Grave of The Fireflies is not an anti-war anime and contains absolutely no such message." While everyone's interpretation is valid and artist intent is not the be-all-end-all of a film's meaning, it does reveal the films true message to be a completely different one. The film was released when juvenile crime in japan was insanely high. The economy was booming and the younger generation felt entitled. The parents, having been Setsuko and Seita's age during World War 2, were understandably frustrated. Thus Grave of the Fireflies' purpose was to speak directly to the younger generation, informing them of their parents' plight. Making a film for a specific audience like this makes it less universal and certainly less timeless, while still being manipulative towards even that demographic. This may not necessarily hurt the film, as there are still universal themes to be wrung, but it made so much more sense to me after I discovered this.

Needless to say, I was unsympathetic to Seita's freeloading ways, though I did sympathise him when his sister ultimately died... but even then it was primarily his fault.
Aug 9, 2013 7:59 PM

Nov 2011
Well, this was one of the oldest anime films I've seen besides Akira. For some reason, I didn't enjoy it as much as I had thought I would. Maybe it's because some of the historical references which I'm not a big fan of. Otherwise, I did like the style of the movie though. Oh and ofc those sad moments....and tragedies of war.

Poor Setsuko....
"She never woke up"
:(...

7/10.
Aug 25, 2013 5:37 PM

Dec 2012
I must have been trolled hardcore, I ran into a video on YT a long time ago that said "Grave of the Fireflies, atomic bomb scene" and it was a graphic clip of similar looking characters getting their flesh, blood, and bone oozed to nothingness by the atomic bombings in WWII. So I was watching this whole time thinking "oh people must have thought this was depressing because of that bomb scene." Then bam, credits rolling and I'm like "oh....well damn!"

With that said, this movie was still beautiful and had a powerful, compelling message about just how far war stretches its claws and how relentless it is even to those who have nothing to do with it. The way Seita and Setsuko struggled to survive also made me think twice about how well I have it, being able to buy nourishing food and having shelter that is like the treatment of a king in comparison to their air raid shelter.

Although I feel people blew this out of proportion, I still felt it was sad and touching. Overall I'll give it a 8/10.
ZekkenshinAug 25, 2013 5:41 PM
Sep 7, 2013 1:12 AM

Nov 2007
The movie is great but somehow lost its luster through the end. This movie made me realize how lucky I am today. I feel like those things that are happening to me which I label as bad is nothing compared to what people have experienced in the past. I am much more stronger now after watching this film.

9/10
Oct 4, 2013 5:46 AM

Apr 2013
"She never woke up."

;__;
Oct 22, 2013 3:44 AM

May 2013
to be honest i think it is the brother fault that she died, her life would have been longer if they had stay with the aunt.

but that lazy spinless pridefull dick head have to go his way. well thats all i could say.

it is in a common sense that you cannot free load someone house and on top of that in war times, well i guess he is too prideful to admit that he is a lazy dick head, well... what can i say

his shitful pride = his sister death

and i know that cancer from radiation has no cure, but im sure her life could be prolonged, or at least she could spent her last moment better than in that cave.

i hate her brother, but the movie is ok, im going to be rational and give this a

**************** 7/10 ***************

7 for a good movie that show how prideful dickhead will end up. ^_^
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Rewatch!?!

Jai_akash - Apr 22

22 by imjayhime »»
Apr 24, 7:55 PM

» Useful for learning the Kansai dialect (J-subs)

RudeRedis - Jul 8, 2023

18 by theSporz »»
Jan 17, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Did you cry after you watched this movie? (spoilers) ( 1 2 3 4 )

ss4gojetanks - Jul 8, 2011

186 by Neko_myanimelist »»
Jan 9, 11:23 AM

» Grave of the fireflies is not that much sad

Ishow_suii - Nov 16, 2023

24 by ToufiqHassan »»
Nov 17, 2023 4:26 AM

» I don't think I'll ever re-watch this movie. ( 1 2 )

Abyque - Sep 13, 2022

51 by Lungitar90 »»
Sep 11, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.