Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 15, 2013 8:42 AM

Sep 2007
Jebus, that was awesome! The ending theme has really grown on me, especially since the last one was so great and catchy. There's a perfect balance of drama and romance in this series - so glad I picked it up!

Looks like Sorata is going to be bringing back all three girls to his house for New Years - probably going to be another light hearted episode to counter balance all the recent drama. Looking forward to seeing Yuuko again.

Jan 15, 2013 8:51 AM
Jan 2013
Whoa, I love the Sorata X Nanami arc, too bad Shiina was destined to be the FOOL's love interest, Jin and Misaki well, they just got serious, unfortunately it seems that Misaki wants to be banged by Jin but got bypass.

As for Nanami, there are spoilers that suggest that she'll flunk auditions again and go back to Osaka, I guest if the spoiler is true we probably won't be hearing Nanami saying "I love you" to Sorata.
Jan 15, 2013 10:01 AM

Jun 2010
Ohmygod. Aoyama got hurt pretty badly.

This is shit! I just lost all hope for Sorata x Aoyama.

Sorata worst MC.....................

Poor Misaki.
Jan 15, 2013 10:11 AM

Feb 2010
-MgZ_ said:

Poor Misaki.
No, not yet.
There is still hope :D
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jan 15, 2013 10:21 AM
Aug 2011
Cashdaxxx said:
-MgZ_ said:

Poor Misaki.
No, not yet.

Here's a thought. How can there still be hope if it never existed in the first place?
Jan 15, 2013 10:28 AM

Oct 2011
Whoaa, finally the series picked up a pace!!
A really nice episode this time, so many things happened, can't wait fo the next episode!!
Signature
Jan 15, 2013 10:59 AM

Nov 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Cashdaxxx said:
-MgZ_ said:

Poor Misaki.
No, not yet.

Here's a thought. How can there still be hope if it never existed in the first place?

It always amazes me how people who watch this anime where the main concept is a love between Sorata and Shiina developing, believe that there will be an ending other than that. Nanami is nothing but a plot device.
Jan 15, 2013 11:04 AM

May 2010
damn I prefer aoyama over mashiro
Jan 15, 2013 11:20 AM

Jan 2013
This episode was quite beautiful with scenery. Even the girls looked so elegant. Every episode is a bit enjoyable. Sorata is starting to piss me off when he gets so mad at Mashiro.
Jan 15, 2013 11:32 AM

Dec 2012
I don't get it. Jin said he loves Misaki, but he didn't want to become her boyfriend yet, just because he thinks that he's not good enough for Misaki.. Isn't that a bit selfish of him..? Why not just try and move on ahead..
Anyway, this is a great episode.
(This is the first time i heard about it, I dont have any idea this series hated in Japan just because that korean food(?) thingy)
Jan 15, 2013 11:36 AM
Jul 2012
rupok93 said:
Raphow said:
rupok93 said:
bastek66 said:
AlexGK said:
LoL, all the shitstorm is because of the korean food in the anime?!?! OMFG!

Yes, they are this retarded. On tvtropes YMMV tab it's explained.

Once I thought japan was like a dreamland where people accepted each other with weird fun stuff going on everywhere but after reading Cracked and Kotaku articles recently and all the events thats been happening I realize that I am lucky to be living in the US. Japanese people are racist judgemental fucks, mind you not all, but many. Their gov't is conservative and corrupted. Their tech is inferior or about the same overall while being superior in certain key areas. (most of which do not apply directly to everyday life)

It really makes me sad that the country which created anime/manga is like this, since I am such a huge fan. I heard that people that like anime over there are judged negatively more than in the US, thats just bad.

i am real fan of the naiveté of the anime fans regarding their view on japan as the best country evar and their wishful thinking of living there because of anime, cracks me up every time,...

Well I didn't really think to extreme lengths but I did think it was a better than living in the west. The first line was mostly a exaggeration.

Weird hate by japan lol
Jan 15, 2013 12:19 PM

Aug 2011
Shinichi- said:
damn I prefer aoyama over mashiro

You're not the only one. :( </3
Jan 15, 2013 12:34 PM

Aug 2010
Da fuck Jin?
I feel bad for Misaki :[
Glad Sorata and Mashiro made up.
And although I love Sorata x Mashiro, I felt kinda bad for Nanami at the end.
Jan 15, 2013 12:48 PM

Dec 2011
Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaano
lol. Epic reaction.

Thought i still dislike...
no.
Thought i don't like the new OP and Ed as much as i liked the previous ones, this chapter was amasing, and the series is asitt as fresh as it has been from the very begining.

Also, this chapter helped a lot to the "Sorata haters" that where rising since the previous episode.
An amazing cristmas chapter for an amazing series.
Jan 15, 2013 12:51 PM

Oct 2012
bastek66 said:
animaders said:
why is it getting so much hate in japan? o.o

Because they are racist fucks.
That's fucking retarded. All the reviews are just complaining about the Korean dish which was different from the original. Wow, everything is like 1 star just because of that. I already knew about this, but I actually thought it wouldn't be this bad....but.....Japan.... Atleast there are a few people who felt it wasn't fair to judge the show from that, and judge it honestly, but those people are rare
AnimeHAwk616Jan 15, 2013 12:59 PM
Jan 15, 2013 12:57 PM

Feb 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Cashdaxxx said:
-MgZ_ said:

Poor Misaki.
No, not yet.

I know right hahaha, some people are slightly delusional , maybe not so much before this episode, but if youre still rooting for nanami after today then...
Jan 15, 2013 1:04 PM
Jul 2012
moonbby said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Cashdaxxx said:
-MgZ_ said:

Poor Misaki.
No, not yet.

I know right hahaha, some people are slightly delusional , maybe not so much before this episode, but if youre still rooting for nanami after today then...

It will not happen. It just can't. People need to stop judgeing Sorata already and move on.
Jan 15, 2013 1:23 PM

May 2009
Ajunky said:

Sorata: ...
Mashiro: Sorata, what's wrong?
Sorata: WHY ARE YOU NOT DRAWING? *punches Mashiro in the face*
Nanami: What are you doing!?
Sorata: YOU SHUT UP! *punches Nanami in the face*

Haha, thanks for the good laugh ! \o/

And, this was a good episode, even though I did feel bad for both Aoyama and Misaki...
Jan 15, 2013 1:53 PM

Jun 2011
I feel there are few anime like this one where i don't know which heroine to route for. And I know I'm gonna feel crushed when either of them win *although judging from the intro it's not exactly hard to tell.* This anime started pretty average if not lackluster, but it's really ranking up.
Jan 15, 2013 1:54 PM

Dec 2011
Ah. I hate how Sorata just ignored Aoyama like that... even though it is still right.
Can't wait for next episode! He is bringing everyone in his home! Ooh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2013 2:01 PM

May 2012
I died from cuteness.

I'm serious, I'm writing this as a ghost.
Jan 15, 2013 2:05 PM

Oct 2011
Yay!!!! Sorata and Shina making up. I feel bad for Aoyama TwT. OMG at Jin and Misaki. Sakurasou is gonna get closed??? WTH
Jan 15, 2013 2:09 PM
Oct 2012
Well, finally Sorta made up with Mashiro.
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!
Jan 15, 2013 2:10 PM

Oct 2008
Poor Nanami. It sucks so hard to be a supporting heroine in love with the protagonist...
Jan 15, 2013 2:46 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode :)
Jan 15, 2013 3:17 PM

Jun 2009
For one in a while I want the main heroine ( here Sorata ) fall in love with the supporting heroine ( here Nanami ). I feel so sad for her. Also for Misaki. Nanami should've confessed when she had the chance and nost postpone it.

Anyway great episode, I was rooting for Nanami even know it was obvious ( like always in anyways in this genre) that Mashiro was going to win. Nevertheless I don't hate her, I just like Nanami better T.T I hope that Misaki gets wat she wants. I actually think it is inevitable for Misaki and Jin are getting together.
Jan 15, 2013 3:18 PM

Jan 2013
That damn selfish emo brat... I knew he would ditch Nanami during the date and now he's happy that something is going well for him once again. Selfish emo prick ruining the show.

Thank goodness for Misaki and Jin's relationship keeping the show afloat and Nanami's cute and kind heart. I like to see more Ryuunosuke and less Sorata but that's wishful thinking. I'm caring less and less about Sorata and Mashiro (it's about a 3 right now and falling) since it's an obvious DUH! What's planned while we suffer to witness a selfish emo male MC.
radleJan 15, 2013 3:40 PM
Jan 15, 2013 3:53 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I have no idea what to make of this episode.
Jan 15, 2013 3:54 PM

Oct 2012
radle said:
That damn selfish emo brat... I knew he would ditch Nanami during the date and now he's happy that something is going well for him once again. Selfish emo prick ruining the show.

Thank goodness for Misaki and Jin's relationship keeping the show afloat and Nanami's cute and kind heart. I like to see more Ryuunosuke and less Sorata but that's wishful thinking. I'm caring less and less about Sorata and Mashiro (it's about a 3 right now and falling) since it's an obvious DUH! What's planned while we suffer to witness a selfish emo male MC.
He didn't exactly ditch her, I mean yeah he left, but they already finished the play, so technically, their date was over. They were about to go home anyways. That's why Nanami wasn't really upset that he ran for Shiina.
Jan 15, 2013 3:54 PM

Sep 2012
Yang94 said:
For one in a while I want the main heroine ( here Sorata ) fall in love with the supporting heroine ( here Nanami ). I feel so sad for her. Also for Misaki. Nanami should've confessed when she had the chance and nost postpone it.

Anyway great episode, I was rooting for Nanami even know it was obvious ( like always in anyways in this genre) that Mashiro was going to win. Nevertheless I don't hate her, I just like Nanami better T.T I hope that Misaki gets wat she wants. I actually think it is inevitable for Misaki and Jin are getting together.

Did you misspell heroine or Sorata?
Jan 15, 2013 4:01 PM

Aug 2010
Great episode, it was full of nice moments. Nanami and Mashiro were cute this episode. I feel bad for Nanami knowing that she has no chance. But I guess it's better for her to realize now than later. She's probably the only character who is going to end up alone.

5/5
Jan 15, 2013 4:08 PM
Oct 2010
egnaro315 said:
Yang94 said:

Did you misspell heroine or Sorata?
I think it's an understandable mistake, since Sorata is a hystercal bitch. XD

PS for Sorata fans: Don't take it too seriously, it's a joke. (Or half a joke anyway)
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 15, 2013 5:16 PM
Oct 2012
mashiro in that dress was too cute
but i feel sorry for aoyama
Jan 15, 2013 5:52 PM

Jun 2009
Just about fitting that the MC rans and makes up with the heroine. Love triangle doesn't even exist anyway. It's just two people in love with one unrequited love on the side.
Jan 15, 2013 5:55 PM

Jul 2009
HOOOOMYGOD.

TOO MUCH EYE CANDY. MY HEART, MY EYES, THEY CANT TAKE IT.

the two girls are too HNGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Jan 15, 2013 5:55 PM

Nov 2009
I don't get what Jin is trying to find before dating Misaki

The last scene after the ending ... just really? :(
Jan 15, 2013 5:56 PM

Jan 2012
Ballermina said:
THIS EPISODE. TOO MANY FEELS MAN. TOO MANY.
Sorata's been a douche lately, but he redeemed himself when he made up with Mashiro.
I ship it.

He deserves neither love tbh. He is in a good mood now cause of the letter so he made up with mashiro, just a selfish prick who throws his frustrations at people. I fail alot in life but I never try to bitch about it, so I can't relate to this MC at all.
Jan 15, 2013 6:06 PM

Jul 2009
rupok93 said:
Raphow said:
rupok93 said:
bastek66 said:
AlexGK said:
LoL, all the shitstorm is because of the korean food in the anime?!?! OMFG!

Yes, they are this retarded. On tvtropes YMMV tab it's explained.

Once I thought japan was like a dreamland where people accepted each other with weird fun stuff going on everywhere but after reading Cracked and Kotaku articles recently and all the events thats been happening I realize that I am lucky to be living in the US. Japanese people are racist judgemental fucks, mind you not all, but many. Their gov't is conservative and corrupted. Their tech is inferior or about the same overall while being superior in certain key areas. (most of which do not apply directly to everyday life)

It really makes me sad that the country which created anime/manga is like this, since I am such a huge fan. I heard that people that like anime over there are judged negatively more than in the US, thats just bad.

i am real fan of the naiveté of the anime fans regarding their view on japan as the best country evar and their wishful thinking of living there because of anime, cracks me up every time,...

Well I didn't really think to extreme lengths but I did think it was a better than living in the west. The first line was mostly a exaggeration.

Japan like any other country is what you make of it. But I'm sure you already knew that. That said, living in a country is much different than going there for vacation. Once you live there long enough, you begin to realize it's just like any other country. As for Japan and anime in particular, it's the equivalent (or close) to what comics are like in America. I never got into comics, and never understood why others do. So, I can sort of empathize with the Japanese publics view on anime. That said, their anime viewers demographic is much higher and if you want to affiliate with more like minded people, then perhaps Japan is for you. I will say that as a whole, Japan citizens tend to be more on the 'boring' side, but then again, that's my same criticism to most anime viewers -- but boring isn't always a bad thing. One more thing to add: it seems that a lot of gaijins (foreigners) who come to Japan drastically 'improve' their social life. They were your awkward quiet person at home, but in Japan, they changed. Why is that? Maybe it's worth the trouble to live there and find out. ;)
KurogashiJan 15, 2013 6:27 PM
Jan 15, 2013 6:17 PM
Jul 2009
So, when Sorata found Shiina - was anyone like me, thinking "how long are you going to stand there and let Shiina be without shoes in the snow?" Damn.. that must be so cold.
Jan 15, 2013 6:20 PM
Jul 2012
God, that ending, hurts man. I rarely have the feels for anything. This, just takes the cake at the end. I don't want to eat that sad Misaki Cake! I want to slap Jin's face so badly to the point Misaki will be able to care for him for the rest of their lives! GOD, I want the next couple of episodes so bad! The drama, even if sometimes pushed all into about 1 episode, really is good in this anime, and I love it. I found the Mashiro vs Sorata battle to be a a bit annoying, I yelled in my head, just say f*cking sorry, dumb@$$, even if it is hard! Manami reacted better than I expected from Sorata, sorta confessing his love to Mashiron. I wonder, just what will she do now? I don't think this is what someone would do even he/she learned his/her crush just confessed to someone else. Still, that must of been hell of awkward for Manami, I mean... those 2 were confessing right in front of her, like there was no tomorrow.
Jan 15, 2013 6:26 PM
Jul 2012
shanimebib said:
I really don't understand why Jin keeps on hurting Misaki. He is a sore loser if you asked me, giving in to his inferiority complex and hurting Misaki like that.

Well, I remember watching this video about Japanese slang words, and one of them was, " It can't be helped", as in: the fact that Japanese people give into easily, is what I'm sort of reading from that video said. So, it could just be the society they grew up in that forced him to give into more stuff. The thing for Jin is that he gave into thinking he isn't good enough for Misaki first.
Jan 15, 2013 6:29 PM

Sep 2008
Poor Misaki. :(

lol'd @ preview
Jan 15, 2013 6:46 PM

Nov 2009
rupok93 said:
Ballermina said:
THIS EPISODE. TOO MANY FEELS MAN. TOO MANY.
Sorata's been a douche lately, but he redeemed himself when he made up with Mashiro.
I ship it.

He deserves neither love tbh. He is in a good mood now cause of the letter so he made up with mashiro, just a selfish prick who throws his frustrations at people. I fail alot in life but I never try to bitch about it, so I can't relate to this MC at all.

He got angry at Mashiro because she was being careless and doing things that, in his point of view, could be very dangerous for her talents.
Sorata was being over-protective about Mashiro, but due to the frustrations of failing the contest, he got more angry than he would have if he would have won last episode.

In other words, if Mashiro didn't do the whole cooking thing last episode, he would have had a completely different reaction when he opened the letter of the failed contest, he would have been frustrated, but he wouldn't have been angry like that, or at least, I think so.
Jan 15, 2013 6:57 PM

Dec 2010
AnimeHAwk616 said:
bastek66 said:
animaders said:

That's fucking retarded. All the reviews are just complaining about the Korean dish which was different from the original. Wow, everything is like 1 star just because of that. I already knew about this, but I actually thought it wouldn't be this bad....but.....Japan.... Atleast there are a few people who felt it wasn't fair to judge the show from that, and judge it honestly, but those people are rare

I seriously can't believe they are freaking out that much about it...i mean seriously all those 1 star reviews O_O that's beyond retarded.
Jan 15, 2013 7:13 PM

Jul 2009
Getting rather annoyed at this show, even though i love it soo very much.

Considering i'm an Nanami fan, they just keep giving her time, then just stab her in the heart, at the end of the episode, everytime.

Poor widdle nanami :C

Overall this was a great great episode!

the opening was fantastic! :3
So much emotion in this episode.
Jan 15, 2013 7:28 PM

Nov 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
bastek66 said:
animaders said:

I seriously can't believe they are freaking out that much about it...i mean seriously all those 1 star reviews O_O that's beyond retarded.

1 star reviews because a korean dish was done differently from the original?

Jan 15, 2013 7:29 PM

Mar 2012
The novels are pretty crappy if you ask me.
Jan 15, 2013 8:14 PM

Aug 2011
Smooched said:
The novels are pretty crappy if you ask me.

Original adaptations are overrated.
Jan 15, 2013 8:15 PM
Jul 2009
even though we already know the direction the storys heading... i still feel sorry for aoyama.,.... really do :(
Jan 15, 2013 9:31 PM

Apr 2012
oh my gosh that was so hear breaking.
i thought misaki ang jin would FINALLY be together. and for once i decided to watch past the ed song... /tears
what the heck....
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.