Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 20, 2008 5:31 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Raw is out
Edit:Personally I'm not too fond of this episode.

Although I'm comparing this with the game, there are no spoilers here, just rambling:

They explain alot of stuff, but it's done so quickly - but it drags on almost the whole episode.
Also, I don't like comparing this with the game, but this section differs from the game in the events - tying the event with Ayase on the school rooftop to the misfortunes that happen to Takumi at class tying to the debut of Kozu-Pii
- but it all feels Anti climatic, and that really bothered me.

Those who played the game, know that a much bigger misfortune occurs to Takumi that ties to the events that happen in this episode (I won't spoil that of course), that could change completely the mood surrounding this episode, and the interactions between the Characters. I won't go in anymore details.

Looks like they will try to change the order of the events, emitting some minor events and changing the order of others, but from the preview of the next episode, it looks like it will differ from the game significantly, but I don't really complain about that, actually, it looks interesting how they'll change the events, as many of those who played the game complained about the events before the game's ending.

But enough rambling about the game.

As I said, there are a lot of explanations going here, and they even confused me.

Best to watch this episode with subs, even those who played the game (crap, I said I won't ramble on the game anymore. sorry), But don't expect a big boom or something.
Next episode might interest you more (Just my speculation).

And as I said, It's just that other than explanations, not much happened in this episode.
No juicy horror parts or something, just explanations and explanations ( that could confuse you even more...) and no other juicy horror parts. ( like the-- no, I'll stop here).

I know I dig much, but now the surprise:

DeadIEndNov 21, 2008 8:46 AM
Nov 20, 2008 5:52 PM

Nov 2008
NICE REVIEW Rarri!

You are way ahead of me in this. Why be like angel? He got banned so until he comes back why bother.

rarri said:
slayer545 said:

Why be like angel? He got banned so until he comes back why bother.

Because without him there is a hole in my chest.
Really. :{
I gotta fill it somehow.

Well if he got banned then why not talk it with the mods. Since they are the ones who did that?

Fine I will try to also to analyze but ah man this going to be hard I barely made it through Clannad #8. Too much tears man. I am supposed to be a though guy on top of that. *_*

This is what I understood.

Kozue girl has telepathic powers that can her speak into your mind and she can hear you. How come she is mute?

The megalomaniacs yeah angel mentioned it somewhere, now I know they are those who carry those Di-sword they call them.

N.O.Z.O.M.I. is supposed to be some corporation that is evil cause of mind control.

Some dopamine activation for the Di-sword to activate?

Is this going to become Dragon Warrior/Matrix/Sci-fi?

Here are my two cents. Nice swords! The one of Kozue is too unreal.

Can someone please tell for the pic above is this this guy's Takumi sword? Just need to know.
slayer545-samaNov 20, 2008 11:55 PM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Nov 20, 2008 9:01 PM

Dec 2007
slayer545 said:

Why be like angel? He got banned so until he comes back why bother.

Because without him there is a hole in my chest.
Really. :{
I gotta fill it somehow.
Nov 21, 2008 4:14 AM
Jul 2018
This was a lot of explanation.. they anticipated everything explanatory which could have followed later.
But I like this general idea of seperating reality and imagination on the basis of your mind, which can't know whether it's a real sense or not. That's the place I'd try to define reality.

Another question, is this game translated by anyone? I've the impression that more people know about the game than watch raws.
Nov 21, 2008 7:05 AM

Dec 2007
HoaRy said:

Another question, is this game translated by anyone? I've the impression that more people know about the game than watch raws.

The game is being translated right now (you could have played most of the game with the beta translation patches being released here and now a few months ago)

But with the Chaos;Head Anti-Fail patch you can play through the whole game pretty much, with pretty much everything translated (expect some things like "Whose eyes are those eyes" that are intentionally left untranslated).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JK2LR5V0

For checking progress report:
http://www.tsukuru.info/tlwiki/index.php?title=Chaos%3BHead
http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/kaosheddo

If you have any problems or would like to know more, search for Chaos;Head Antifail patch in Google. You'll find a few threads regarding the game and you could find other patch mirrors.
Nov 21, 2008 8:11 AM

Jan 2008
I know we really shouldn't discuss the game here, but...

Nov 21, 2008 9:17 AM

Sep 2008
Honestly, it's pretty hard for me to like this episode (and the preview of the next one). Seriously, the early explanation kills all the suspense that's going to arrive later... Oh, yes, how could I forget, they don't follow the game's plot anymore. And they're going to show the sword fight scene already? What the hell, it's the latest parts of the game. what are they going to show after it?

So, now we don't have all the handy stuff, but we get a pink excavator, wooo.
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

血の赤も、骨の白も、焼け爛れる肉の黒も腹から噴き出る臓腑の灰も。

銃剣の煌き弾丸のメタル。軋む戦車の振動に塹壕の饐えた匂い。
Nov 21, 2008 4:02 PM

Jun 2008
I haven't seen the episode yet but I'm already so disappointed. I expected this episode to be a lot different. :(
Nov 21, 2008 4:56 PM

Dec 2007
All of a sudden I'm REALLLY thankful that I opted to wait until the anime is over before I play the game.
Nov 21, 2008 6:38 PM

May 2008
slayer545 said:

Can someone please tell for the pic above is this this guy's Takumi sword? Just need to know.

KOZU-PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
my favorite character's debut! Aside from that, this episode was a bit lackluster. Pacing at the beginning was alright but now it is getting rushed and we're losing some of the nuances of the game that made it great. Forward to the next week!

-- btw if anyone requires any explanation regarding the plot elements, feel free to PM me. I am thinking about writing up a detailed explanation for the entire story after the last episode (does anyone else think this is a good idea?)

Nov 22, 2008 5:38 AM

Jul 2008
That was an epic imitation, rarri! I bet angel999 would be honored. ;D

But I agree with the majority, this episode was pretty meh. The beginning was exciting with FES on top of the roof and all. I wonder where Rimi went off to.. I'm looking forward to next week! It looks like it has a lot more action in it.
Nov 22, 2008 5:49 AM

Nov 2008
Shedinja said:
That was an epic imitation, rarri! I bet angel999 would be honored. ;D

But I agree with the majority, this episode was pretty meh. The beginning was exciting with FES on top of the roof and all. I wonder where Rimi went off to.. I'm looking forward to next week! It looks like it has a lot more action in it.

I think rarri is doing angel's work. O_O not a bad imitation. The subs are out and great episode.

The question is still is this going to be come Dragon Warrior/Matrix/Sci-fi?
Nov 22, 2008 6:44 AM

Jun 2008
lol nice imitation rarri

I liked the episode because we finally understanding something about the story or what is it about,but that was a lot of explanation.
Nov 22, 2008 6:52 AM

Dec 2007
That imitation of Angel made me burst out laughing so hard...

Anyway, I liked the episode. Lots of info and such, but I miss Rimi ;_;
Nov 22, 2008 7:38 AM

Jun 2008
I had already mentioned on a previous episode discussion how I found Kozue's design to be the one that suffered the most under the drawing style of the anime, they way all their faces are *looooong* hurts her the most, since the design of her face on the VN is comparatively round compared to other characters.

I'd be more satisfied if Takumi's antics with her consumed most of the episode, but since they decided to focus on the explanation on the Megalomaniacs and decided to introduce that pink excavator thing that can't be helped. I'm seriously concerned over the fact that the way they catch NOZOMI's attention might change what happens later on, though.

Also regarding angel's ban, I can't say that's not good news for me. His posts were really disruptve, and, spoiler tagged or not, still a waste of bandwidth, as you're forced to download the contents anyway. I hope those never return even if he gets unbanned.
RandomOugiNov 22, 2008 7:42 AM
Nov 22, 2008 8:18 AM

Nov 2008
I don't get it: Why did all the people on the street forget about the rampaging digger that suddenly dissolved into thin air? "Hey a dissolving digger, oh wait that's normal." >.>
Nov 22, 2008 8:30 AM

Nov 2008
Chucky said:
I don't get it: Why did all the people on the street forget about the rampaging digger that suddenly dissolved into thin air? "Hey a dissolving digger, oh wait that's normal." >.>

During dissolve they were not conscious yet? Also maybe at same time all memory of that event is erased?

I think the answer is more in the dopamine stuff.

MasterOot said:
Chucky said:

the Di-Swords have the power to force shared recognition of a delusion. if one person accepts that what they see is real, its a "delusion". if everyone can sense the same delusion(see/hear/smell/feel/taste), then it is considered reality. In this case, the Di-Swords of Sena and Kozue cancelled out the delusion created by the backpacks (that digger)

Nice explanation!

Wanted to add that the equation makes me think more of a command chain towards DNA coding which in turn activate the dopamine within the brain.

This in turn makes me think advance genetics/advance neurological science/advanced technology to imitate advance genetics/advance neurological science properties that are applied in this anime. Does that help? Or I am wrong?
slayer545-samaNov 22, 2008 9:01 AM
Nov 22, 2008 8:45 AM

May 2008
Chucky said:

the Di-Swords have the power to force shared recognition of a delusion. if one person accepts that what they see is real, its a "delusion". if everyone can sense the same delusion(see/hear/smell/feel/taste), then it is considered reality. In this case, the Di-Swords of Sena and Kozue cancelled out the delusion created by the backpacks (that digger)

Nov 22, 2008 9:28 AM

Nov 2008
I see, interesting explanation MasterOot!

So Gigalomaniax are people that have a special skill to call forth a Di-Sword. And with this sword they can make delusions real by making everyone confirm the delusions are real. Except that Takumi can do this without a sword. (why does he need to look for a sword when he can do this anyway?)

Then when they destroyed the backpacks the Di-Swords created false memories? Or maybe erased the memories? (you said it cancelled it out, how would they do this exactly?)

If I'm wrong please correct me.
Nov 22, 2008 9:57 AM

May 2008
thank you :)

the Di-Swords replaced the delusion(the digger) with another delusion that was the exact same as normal reality (no digger moving about by itself)

this may be a be confusing so let me illustrate:

normal reality (no delusion were forced by anyone) ->
digger appears( a delusion that achieves shared recognition caused by the backpacks) ->
At this point everyone accepts the digger as "real"
Sena and Kozue "overwrites" (for lack of better term) the digger delusion with another one in which the digger does not exist with their Di-Swords

At the end of the scene, the NOZOMI heads are reviewing the destruction of several backpacks (these are the ones that cuased the digger delusion)

btw the people carrying the backpacks are called "porters"

I hope this helps anyone who is confused!

Nov 22, 2008 10:05 AM

May 2008
one more thing

Chucky said:

Except that Takumi can do this without a sword. (why does he need to look for a sword when he can do this anyway?)

Takumi doesn't fully understand how a Di-Sword works. All he knows is that he is in danger and that Ayase tells him the only way to save himself is to find his sword. To him, having a bad-ass sword means security, not knowing that he doesn't need one.

Nov 22, 2008 10:06 AM

Nov 2008
MasterOot said:

the Di-Swords replaced the delusion(the digger) with another delusion that was the exact same as normal reality (no digger moving about by itself)

digger appears( a delusion that achieves shared recognition caused by the backpacks) ->
Sena and Kozue "overwrites" (for lack of better term) the digger delusion with another one in which the digger does not exist with their Di-Swords

At the end of the scene, the NOZOMI heads are reviewing the destruction of several backpacks (these are the ones that cuased the digger delusion)

Is it not more like since the Di-swords killed the backpacks the illusion is gone and all is back to normal or nothing will be to normal because NOAH 2 blasted the city?
Nov 22, 2008 10:34 AM

Nov 2008
I think I get it now, thanks. If I were Takumi, I'd want a badass sword like that too.
Nov 22, 2008 10:39 AM

Nov 2008
Chucky said:
I think I get it now, thanks. If I were Takumi, I'd want a badass sword like that too.

Some stuff I got from someone FOR YOU TO HELP!

"Gigalomaniacs... What are they?"
"I told you before. People who can see the swords."
"No, in greater detail, like, the the principle of how it works..."
"Those who possess the ability to interact with the Dirac's sea. That's what Gigalomaniacs are."
"A, an, unobservable interface... filled with negative energy... or something, was it?"
"To put it broadly, yes. And Di-Swords are the terminals that permit interference in it. Think of them as the tip of the pipe stuck in the Dirac's sea. Since they are connected with the Dirac's sea, Di-Swords, too, are composed of negative matter. They're an existence that infinitely collapses in on itself. Which is why ordinary people can neither touch nor see them, and they're something like a delusion. These Di-Swords serve the function of a shortcut to every possible form of real-booting. When you enlarge the channel between your Di-Sword and Dirac's sea, according to Dirac's equation theory, pair production occurs, leading to the formation of particles and antiparticles. Those particles are the delusions given rise to by Gigalomaniac, and to the rest of the world, they are errors. To make those errors part of reality, all you need to do is to send the created particles into someone's dead spots. The particles are instantly converted into electrical signals, and through the shared recognition of nearby humans - they becoming reality. When you want to erase them, on the other hand, you need to send antiparticles into the dead spots where you sent the original particles, thereby leading to mutual annihilation."

"When your biorhythms rise, leading to the excessive secretion of dopamine in the neurons of your midbrain limbic system, your Di-Sword will appear. Depending on the person, it could be when they're in a hazardous situation, or when they're agitated, or sad, or filled with hate, or laughing. The higher the amount of dopamine produced, the easier it becomes to observe."

"Why did you do it?"
"I've talked about it over and over. To other detectives."
"To block the resurrection of the evil king Glajioul, right?"
"I hadn't planned on dying. I only meant to carry my soul to a higher stage."
"Didn't you say something similar in your song, the one that's such a hot topic among all the young people out there?"
"That poem isn't about New-Gen. I was inspired by chapter 3, verse 102 of the Glajioul Saga. The evil king Glajioul is attempting to materialize in the world. Seven stakes, created from the black blood shed by Glajioul, are needed to block his resurrection. The stakes transform into swords and arrive in the hands of the seven black knights who have overcome celestial punishment. An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. Only humans burdened by evil hearts can destroy the evil king Glajioul."
"It, it kinda sounds like a movie. I love that sort of epic setting!"
"It's not a 'setting'. It's reality."
Nov 22, 2008 10:57 AM

Aug 2008
The title of the 7th episode: Revelation

should have been called: Explanation

It was a good one !

Nov 22, 2008 12:51 PM

May 2008
slayer545 said:
MasterOot said:

Is it not more like since the Di-swords killed the backpacks the illusion is gone and all is back to normal or nothing will be to normal because NOAH 2 blasted the city?

Sena and Kozue caused the delusion to disappear BEFORE striking down the porters, but you are right, if the backpacks were destroyed first, the result would have been the same except that people would remember the digger because there is nothing to overwrite their "reality"

Nov 22, 2008 1:13 PM
Oct 2008
Kind of a boring episode but it had to be done just to kind of explain everything that is going on although im not really sure still but it sounds interesting, will have to see what happens in the next one
Nov 22, 2008 1:46 PM

Aug 2008
Could have done with out the triumvirate's explaination of real booting. It only caused confusion once Seina began her much more straight forward explaination. Didn't really care for the episode. This show needs to start to get to an overarching story with action and consequences rather than exposition and set up.
Nov 22, 2008 3:02 PM

Jul 2008
It cleared some things up and confused it too :P

Nov 22, 2008 4:07 PM

Jul 2008
I thought it was a great episode, Taku materialized the Di-Sword..though the explanation of putting illusions outside of peoples eyesight range was a little confusing. Real Boot and whatnot, Sena shows a bit of a cute side with the shopping and the photograph though. Can't wait for the next one.
Nov 22, 2008 4:44 PM

Mar 2008
lol awesome first post.

this episode was really all over the place, we get mumbo jumbo explanations which follow the scene with the badly designed bullies, and a retarded ending part. =/
Nov 22, 2008 4:58 PM

Aug 2008
This episode helped make the character's role more apparent and gives a better idea on the plot.

Chucky said:
Except that Takumi can do this without a sword. (why does he need to look for a sword when he can do this anyway?).

Most likely Taku can't really have control ovr when his delusions become reality, plus Di-Swords are prob acting like amplifiers for the power.
Nov 22, 2008 7:58 PM

Sep 2008
yeah..explain everything..next eps gonna be exciting..

Nov 22, 2008 9:28 PM

Aug 2008
As to the explanations, I get the impression that NOZOMI only thinks they know what they're doing. Otherwise it would kinda suck knowing the main plot already.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Nov 22, 2008 9:43 PM

Nov 2008
JadeMatrix said:
As to the explanations, I get the impression that NOZOMI only thinks they know what they're doing. Otherwise it would kinda suck knowing the main plot already.

It makes you think who are the real guys controlling N.O.Z.O.M.I.

I wonder if those guys are religious fanatics?
Nov 23, 2008 1:57 AM

Dec 2007
slayer545 said:

Nice speculation there,
Nov 23, 2008 3:31 AM

Mar 2008
show sped up pretty fast lol

makes perfect nonsense to me on how things work XD

Nov 23, 2008 6:42 AM

Nov 2008
rarri said:
slayer545 said:

Nice speculation there,

Cool! Cannot wait. rarri! You explain when the time comes and about the religious fanatics. Anyway of tying with a actual cult now?

I know it's a anime but don't you all guys think it's weird that some stuff is taken from the real world and made into sci-fi?

MasterOot said:

Anyway of tying with a actual cult now?

I see so they must some crazy Church that was excommunicated. I get it. Thanks for the info.

Divine Light? Hahahah, more like fake.
slayer545-samaNov 23, 2008 8:55 AM
Nov 23, 2008 7:40 AM

May 2008

Anyway of tying with a actual cult now?

Nov 23, 2008 3:02 PM

Feb 2008
hahahaa what a mind job. the confusing part isnt the logistics of what the company is trying to do but the principle itself.

essentially it means that if everyone recognized that the sky isn't really blue, then it wouldn't be. this is not to confuse with individuals convincing themselves of something being different than what it actually is.

something has to be recognized in some form or another in order for it to exist. what these guys are trying to do is force things into existance by forcing people to recognize them.

it isnt really clear that things only come into existance simply because we recognize them. its saying that humans or rather intelligent life forms influence reality rather than the opposite.

the mental disorter which i cant spell where people see things that aren't there are fully convinced that what they are seeing is real. there really isn't a way to prove that what they are seeing isn't real. it just so happens that a large majority of us do not see what they see and thus they are mentally ill.

out of the 90% or so of our brain which we do not use, i cant really doubt that somewhere in there there is a switch or a mechanism that would allow people to see or do things that the majority cannot.
Nov 23, 2008 4:27 PM

Jun 2008
ahh now im not confused. im never playing the game too ;d
Nov 23, 2008 7:28 PM

Aug 2008
slayer545 said:
JadeMatrix said:

I didn't read any of the spoilers, but I think I should still clarify myself. I meant that I think NOZOMI's in over their heads, trying to emulate unexplained metaphysical phenomenon with purely physical means.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Nov 23, 2008 7:41 PM

Jul 2008
It's going nice, tough I hate how the sword look really.

The concept of someone controlling everyone making delusion reality and vice versa then the people use error and paradox of his invention to fight him was really nice but now it look less impressive than in the first ep.

Anyway this anime is better than most of those who started this fall.

this ep got a 4/5 from me.
Nov 23, 2008 9:21 PM

Mar 2008
kisami said:

its like quantum theory in short lol .... just look it up, it basically says all that
Nov 23, 2008 9:25 PM

Sep 2008
slayer545 said:

Some stuff I got from someone FOR YOU TO HELP!

"Gigalomaniacs... What are they?"
"I told you before. People who can see the swords."
"No, in greater detail, like, the the principle of how it works..."
"Those who possess the ability to interact with the Dirac's sea. That's what Gigalomaniacs are."
"A, an, unobservable interface... filled with negative energy... or something, was it?"
"To put it broadly, yes. And Di-Swords are the terminals that permit interference in it. Think of them as the tip of the pipe stuck in the Dirac's sea. Since they are connected with the Dirac's sea, Di-Swords, too, are composed of negative matter. They're an existence that infinitely collapses in on itself. Which is why ordinary people can neither touch nor see them, and they're something like a delusion. These Di-Swords serve the function of a shortcut to every possible form of real-booting. When you enlarge the channel between your Di-Sword and Dirac's sea, according to Dirac's equation theory, pair production occurs, leading to the formation of particles and antiparticles. Those particles are the delusions given rise to by Gigalomaniac, and to the rest of the world, they are errors. To make those errors part of reality, all you need to do is to send the created particles into someone's dead spots. The particles are instantly converted into electrical signals, and through the shared recognition of nearby humans - they becoming reality. When you want to erase them, on the other hand, you need to send antiparticles into the dead spots where you sent the original particles, thereby leading to mutual annihilation."

"When your biorhythms rise, leading to the excessive secretion of dopamine in the neurons of your midbrain limbic system, your Di-Sword will appear. Depending on the person, it could be when they're in a hazardous situation, or when they're agitated, or sad, or filled with hate, or laughing. The higher the amount of dopamine produced, the easier it becomes to observe."

"Why did you do it?"
"I've talked about it over and over. To other detectives."
"To block the resurrection of the evil king Glajioul, right?"
"I hadn't planned on dying. I only meant to carry my soul to a higher stage."
"Didn't you say something similar in your song, the one that's such a hot topic among all the young people out there?"
"That poem isn't about New-Gen. I was inspired by chapter 3, verse 102 of the Glajioul Saga. The evil king Glajioul is attempting to materialize in the world. Seven stakes, created from the black blood shed by Glajioul, are needed to block his resurrection. The stakes transform into swords and arrive in the hands of the seven black knights who have overcome celestial punishment. An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. Only humans burdened by evil hearts can destroy the evil king Glajioul."
"It, it kinda sounds like a movie. I love that sort of epic setting!"
"It's not a 'setting'. It's reality."

Oh ho, it seems that you forgot to repost something... The "Do not repost" part. Mmm?

要らない。もうあれは要らない。

血の赤も、骨の白も、焼け爛れる肉の黒も腹から噴き出る臓腑の灰も。

銃剣の煌き弾丸のメタル。軋む戦車の振動に塹壕の饐えた匂い。
Nov 23, 2008 9:39 PM

Nov 2008
SingerOfW said:
slayer545 said:

Mmm?

What do you mean by repost? I though this info would help?
Nov 23, 2008 10:56 PM
Oct 2007
I'm quite surprised with all the neural scientific perspective this series is taking on. Totally did not expect all the particle theories and whatnot. But yeah, err, boring episode really. Too much talking and little doing and not enough Rimi!
Nov 24, 2008 5:21 PM

Sep 2008
some answers... new questions ... =/
Nov 24, 2008 10:22 PM

Nov 2006
more importantly, QUALITY.

Nov 25, 2008 12:04 AM

Aug 2008
Ahhhh...I love Chaos;HEAd! It's so confusing yet interesting~
Kozue is so moe! Her voice ftw! ^^

MasterOot said:
I am thinking about writing up a detailed explanation for the entire story after the last episode (does anyone else think this is a good idea?)

It's a GOOD idea! I would love to read it once Chaos;HEAd is over. :D
windy said:
more importantly, QUALITY.

Madhouse has gone mad with their animation.
They rush the anime and the character's quality are horrible at times. >__<"
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:07 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

97 by Netbug »»
Mar 10, 2023 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.