Hello lightychan. This is your future self. Edit: 2016. 8. 20. Wow. I used to be such a weeb and "random" person.... I changed a lot hahaha. And nah man. You didn't really... "mature" much but eh. Who knows. Miku. I stopped listening to her. I stopped after listening to her for 7 years. Anime is a pasttime and I don't really miss it. Got other stuff to do nowadays. You still like animals. That's cool. Btw you're in Australia now haha. Studying abroad. Stay cool man. Stay cool.
Hello to anyone who stumbles upon my profile. Take note that I am now quite different from what you see below but there are many similar ideas in comparison to now. As I have matured, I have learned much about anime and the culture that surrounds anime.
At the moment, my current obsession is Hatsune Miku. I have been listening to her for around 4 years now and I am still eager to find more songs from her.
Anyways, thank you for viewing my place and take care.
Favorite Genre in Anime
Romance and Comedy FTW!!!
Anime I do NOT like
1. Yaoi.... OMG, it's the scariest thing I ever saw
2. Naruto... I wasted too much of my life on this....
3. To Love-ru... It was good at the beginning but it dragged away from story line
4. Rosario + Vampire Capu 2... The whole season was a bunch of random episodes
5. Death Note... every time I think about it, the more I'm not liking it
Things that kill an anime for me
1. Fillers... they have no ties to the storyline and are pointless
2. Any full nudity will kill me. I hate it because it ruins anime
3. Over-rated... I hate it when people say "Naruto is the best!!! When people talk about an anime that isn't good, I don't like it. I mean, sure it's their opinion but it irritates me... I'm getting suspicions about Code Geass
4. Any anime with anyone big breasted... It's true. Usually, they are very weak and only there for fan-service and such. They are pointless!!!
Occupying the 11th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Dog symbolizes character traits such as loyalty, compatibility and kindness. Dogs frequently offer kind words and useful advice, always listening and lending a shoulder when necessary. Dogs often become deeply involved in others’ lives and are sometimes perceived as nosy. Ensuring others are happy is more important to the Dog than wealth, money or success.
Dogs are determined individuals; always wanting to master a new subject before moving on and always finishing what they start. Dogs value friendships; they’re loyal, honest, trustworthy and reliable and have strong morals and ethics.
A well-kept, organized home is very important. Keeping a clean home and helping at work stems from the Dog’s need to be active and involved. Dogs spend money wisely, passing on luxury goods in favor of practical items. Dogs also prefer saving money to cover future expenses.
Dogs at times can also be temperamental, narrow-minded and stubborn. When this happens, the Dog takes off alone in order to make things right again inside its head. Dogs can benefit by learning to relax and being more rational.
A happy Dog is a healthy Dog and it’s easy to tell by the Dog’s sad or depressed appearance that it’s not feeling right. Dogs are resilient, especially when fighting illness.
Although Dogs are trustworthy, they have trouble trusting others. It can take a long time before a Dog feels at ease with another person. When Dogs don’t build trust they’re judgmental and rough towards others.
When it comes to romance Dogs often have a tough time. Others are often scared off by the Dog’s insecure, worrisome and frequently anxious nature. Dogs are known to be cold emotionally and critical.
Wood Dogs – Years 1934 and 1994
Wood Dogs also prefer being part of the pack as this environment builds self-confidence. Although timid in the beginning, Wood Dogs eventually can become excellent companions. They’re easy-going and adaptable, warm-hearted faithful.
Your element: Fire
Your ruling planets: The Sun
Symbol: The Lion
Your stone: Peridot
Life Pursuit: To lead the way
Vibration: Radiant Energy
Leo's Secret Desire: To be a star
What's in store for your love life this month? Find out with a Jennifer Angel Love & Romance Forecast Horoscope!
Love triumphs over all for this sign, which is ruled by the heart and operates from this dimension too. Leo's are born fortunate. Charismatic and positive-thinking they attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humour.
Once a Lion is committed to a relationship, they are totally devoted and faithful. Should their heart or trust be broken they never forgive or forget. When a relationship breaks down (even a long standing one) they can disappear into the sunset without a backward look. Leos can cut ties, and leave others heartbroken, but usually there is a good reason why they have broken a tryst. For a Leo, when a relationship is over, really over, it is over for good.
There are three levels of soul-evolution of the Leos. The highest is represented by the Sphinx; wise beyond their years and great teachers to others. The second is the Lion, King of the Jungle, ruled by ego but always protective and sustaining of those they love. The last is the Lion Cub, immature and undeveloped, frightened by anything new. These Leos cling to others (in the mode of the child not wanting to leave its mother's side).) They can't bear to be alone.
No matter what level they have attained, all Leos are trendsetters, leaders and adventurers. Their weakness is their pride. This is one sign where the saying "flattery will get you everything" applies, but be warned criticism will slam the relationship door right in your face.
Thing Anime taught me in Life
1) Clannad- Family is important
2) Pokemon - I mean c'mon... friends are good
3) Dragon Ball - Yelling makes you stronger
4) School Days- Don't do "it" with several people or else a girl you had the most "relationship" will kill you with a kitchen knife... beware of the endless text message
5) Hayate no Gotoku!- Santa won't give you presents if your family's poor
6) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - If your team consists of about 20 people, and the enemy has about a 1,000, then your team wins
7) Mecha Anime- If the opening begins, the enemy is SCREWED!!!