Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 12, 2012 11:21 PM
Sep 2012
Such an emotional episode. This show has really done a 180* from where it all began. Still a great show.
Dec 12, 2012 11:21 PM

Nov 2010
Endymion said:
YoshiPoshi said:
Great episode! I think Rikka will be back to her old self again. I have not read the light novel but as this anime only covers the first novel and there is two it is pretty obvious she will be back to her old self or some form of it and one of the main characters is not even in it yet. I really hope for an second season and i think it will come. ^_^

Wow that's very interesting info. I'll add this show to the list of sequels that I want then(^ω^)

Sadly, or maybe the good news is, that won't be happening.

This adaptation already strays really far from the original material and I can't see how the story return back to that point (which will require the plot went backward to Rikka going full chuuni again and all of the previous buildups and chemistry gone). That will be a horrible move.
Dec 12, 2012 11:29 PM

Aug 2011
been a while since an anime got me feeling sad and hella been a while since i've watched an anime and cried lol
Dec 12, 2012 11:40 PM

May 2011
The feels in this episode! :c i dont this series to end so soon!
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Dec 12, 2012 11:41 PM

Jun 2009
truesoul said:
The feels in this episode! :c i dont this series to end so soon!

It's KyoAni handling this show, not Bones...

Have faith... I know I do.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2012 11:42 PM

Sep 2008
Happy ending incoming.

Would be nice to have a Chuunibyou ~After Story~. Though that isn't going to happen.
Dec 12, 2012 11:48 PM

Nov 2011
This episode was just painful to watch, really felt bad for Sanae.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 12, 2012 11:52 PM

Feb 2012
Well, that drama got me tbh...

Last ep next week :(
Yuuta should've advised Rikka to do whatever she wants. If she wants to stay Chuuni, then do so.
Dec 13, 2012 12:06 AM

May 2012
What a sad episode. Wow this show change so much compared to the first few episodes. I wonder how it'll end next week.
Dec 13, 2012 12:07 AM
Nov 2012
I don't like rikka eye patch very much. on this episode it made me happy to saw her right eye.

on the last episode next week if she becomes eight grade symdrome again that meannnn.

I will hoping for SS2 right?.
Satan_ADec 13, 2012 12:12 AM
Dec 13, 2012 12:10 AM
Oct 2012
A very painful episode to watch, I kept trying to make myself cry 'cause I feel even worse when I just watch. I kept thinking, "Okay (my) tears... where the hell are you!?"

I watched episode 3 of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu before this episode. Both episodes were so similar. So much drama, so much crying, so much emotion, but no next episode already available for me to have some sort of closure while I'm trying to make myself weep. Instead, I have to suppress these emotions for at least a week to find out any conclusion.

And I have finals next week...
Dec 13, 2012 12:12 AM

Nov 2007
This was so drama heavy episode. The moment Nibutani hugged Dekomori was so touching. T_T

Rikka has completely lost her soul as she gave up on being a Chuunibyou. Both Nibutani and Yuuta realized that. And both are saddened because of that. But they are unable to say or do anything for her because they really don't know what to do, maybe more because they have decided to face reality themselves and try to live as normal high school students.

The episode was grandly constructed. The moment that really gave me goosebumps when Rikka said "But those are just the headlights of cars." I felt it as if a mind full of imagination died back there. Her eyes was not sparkling anymore. She is trying to find a reason to live in Yuuta by being a lover with the expense of giving up on the unseen world she had imagined and made of her own, and truly hoped, or at least, did her best to believe it existed.

5/5 for a wonderful episode. There were several moments when I almost felt like crying.

With the appearance of Kannagi Kazari yet again, are we going to see a sequel to this anime? I mean, it has been the best anime this season. And it cannot be wrong to be wishful now can it be?

I was waiting to give the anime a 10/10 for the sheer amount of enjoyment I had from it week-in week-out after the final episode, but I guess I don't need to wait for the final episode anymore. Bumped my rating to a well deserved 10/10 for this wonderful anime. :)
shanimebibDec 13, 2012 12:16 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 13, 2012 12:17 AM
Dec 2012
Lost it when Deko arrives at the station.
Man, tears, they just flow...
Dec 13, 2012 12:25 AM

Sep 2012
Honestly, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the drama with Sanae.
Dec 13, 2012 12:29 AM

Apr 2011
Honestly I dont known if a second season would ruin this anime, the half rollback rikka idea doesn't appeal me very much so I prefer this to end in the next episode and it could be a special one with 40 minutes or so because I have no idea if 20min episode can hold good drama(because we clearly gonna have it at least at the first half) + happy ending. I fear an unsatisfied end right now and chuuni doesn't deserve it.
Dec 13, 2012 12:35 AM

Dec 2011
I sort of don't want Rikka to go back to her chuunibyou ways, but i think she will for it to be a happy ending, but hopefully she will still keep a normal side to her, and not go full chuunibyou.
Dec 13, 2012 12:37 AM

Apr 2011
WTF ...Oh perfect...Now Rikka is a normal boring teen like the rest of them...she had so much life and personality in her and now she's broken!!! Thanks for ruining the only character I liked...go fuck yourself Yuuta-moron.
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Dec 13, 2012 12:38 AM

Nov 2009
Dec 13, 2012 12:39 AM

Apr 2011
egnaro315 said:
Honestly, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the drama with Sanae.

What do you mean? The scene when she was all happy showing that stones to rikka until the hug between nibutani touched me a lot. I had to force myself or tears would fall (was my favourite scene by the way) :'(
The only moment that I giggled was when Yuuta's younger sister asked touka to see her children's. I watched this episode in a serious way if you ask me, was depressing but I freaking loved it.
Dec 13, 2012 12:45 AM

May 2012
That was one of the saddest yet funniest things I've ever seen! This anime is freakin incredible! It can make you feel too opposing emotions at once!

Can't wait for the finale!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Dec 13, 2012 12:49 AM

Jan 2011
Just a couple of thoughts here:

In an infinite number of universes, isn't there room for at least one in which the Dark Flame Master and Wicked Eye find each other?

Maturing doesn't necessarily mean stripping every bit of mystery and magic from the world.

Do Yuuta and Rikka really look happier now that they have accepted "reality"?

Accepting a narrow and materialistic view of the universe/reality means accepting that your life upon reaching maturity will consist of a long period of tedium, punctuated by minor and major disappointments, followed by a final oblivion. To accept this is to accept that you are already dead and merely waiting for the decay to set in. For life to matter, and your life in particular, there has to be something more--something beyond that narrow definition of what reality is. Art, religion, philosophy, and magic are all methods of transcending that narrow view of reality and bringing meaning to existence.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 13, 2012 1:04 AM

Nov 2010
rodac said:

In an infinite number of universes, isn't there room for at least one in which the Dark Flame Master and Wicked Eye find each other?

Maturing doesn't necessarily mean stripping every bit of mystery and magic from the world.

Accepting a narrow and materialistic view of the universe/reality means accepting that your life upon reaching maturity will consist of a long period of tedium, punctuated by minor and major disappointments, followed by a final oblivion. To accept this is to accept that you are already dead and merely waiting for the decay to set in. For life to matter, and your life in particular, there has to be something more--something beyond that narrow definition of what reality is. Art, religion, philosophy, and magic are all methods of transcending that narrow view of reality and bringing meaning to existence.

As a philosopher and an Anthropology major, I agree with you wholeheartly. People are weak and fragile in both mind and body, thus, we hold a transient existence. We require something “ethereal”, something to believe in, to justify our short lives; otherwise our lives would have no meaning. Why live if everything you will ever do in your lifetime amounts to nothing?

For the episode, I DID NOT see that coming. Lots of people here love it, while others hate it simply because they didn't expect such drama. That's not a bad thing - it's actually praiseworthy, and I can't praise it enough for pulling an unexpected, emotional twist. That's called "depth" and "deep storytelling", haters.

Can't wait for the finale. ^_^
Dec 13, 2012 1:04 AM
May 2009
I'm going to bet on the last episode pulling out all the stops for an incredible battle with a badass soundtrack. It's up to DFM in his strongest form + the Far Eastern Magic crew!

Or just a bad end where reality is no longer breakable.
Dec 13, 2012 1:08 AM

Mar 2012
Wow this was such a good ep ;w; I can't wait till next week
Dec 13, 2012 1:16 AM

Oct 2011
the voice acting is top notch in this episode, that dekomori cry killed me.

The use of visual imagery, deep touching lines of script, and the portrayal of facial features give off so much depth that I thought was lost in anime production that I just feel like this episode cannot be pulled off in another century. Seriously, the guys at the studio must have pulled out all their tricks for this ep.
10/10
Hello :D
Dec 13, 2012 1:27 AM
May 2009
Also, Yuuta's face when he gives her that last smile on the train tracks seemed so forced and full of pain that I got goosebumps. He wanted to tell her something, she thought he would say it, but he held it in.

I guess you could say they were engulfed in flames of darkness.
Dec 13, 2012 1:30 AM

Apr 2011
Indeed, dekomori voice actress did such a good job that made me feel sad as well, it was so convincing even tough she did so many few roles.
Dec 13, 2012 1:40 AM

Dec 2011
i like these guys
Dec 13, 2012 2:17 AM

Oct 2010
Orsonius said:
Really hated this episode.
At not one point I felt anything but distest.

Rikka basically lost her entire personality and is now as interesting as every other normal 16 year old girl (so not interesting in the slightest), and Yuuta didn't do anything to comfort anyone. He basically didn't know what to do and just was powerless and unreliable.

It pains me to see how she forces herself to become a boring normal girl.
I'd rather want her as a chunni because at least she was somewhat interesting, though awkward, but now it's just an empty boring shell.

I really hope the last episode gives some positivity to this horrible drama.
This is not why I watched this show.

I have to agree i stopped watching the episode half way. I have no respect for that coward Yutta. He cant redeem himself.
Dec 13, 2012 2:26 AM

Dec 2010
Haters gonna hate. And I don't give a damn.
What's worse, some people here actually hate this episode just because they want more entertainment in ways that they deem are proper entertainment.

Dear audience, GROW UP!!!!!!
I don't see how people can even manage to hate Yuuta for whatever he did. Not everyone in the audience is mature it seems.

From this episode, we can see that Yuuta is trying his best to bring Rikka out of her dream world and into reality in his own ways which he isn't even sure whether they're the right ways, Rikka is in a mess and is trying to come to terms with her confusion over a lot of things such as Yuuta's words, her struggle with reality, and her don't-know-what-to-do-ness, and Sanae's attempts to want Yuuta and Rikka to continue living chuunibyou-style even though she knew that's not real anyway.

Now, I see lots of people here who hate Yuuta think that his way of helping Rikka is too direct, too sudden, too shocking, and lack consideration for her feelings. I want to tell these people: hey, Yuuta isn't come counselor. He's just a teenager, like everyone else. How can you expect someone like him to know all the "proper ways" to bring Rikka out of her fantasy? If there was really such thing as chuunibyou in the real world that would require some counseling and even treatment already. And here we're talking about a normal teenager (who had even been through the situation himself) helping another person to return to reality. The fact that he is willing to help is already a good thing for Rikka. How can we or Rikka ask for more?!

The world doesn't owe you anything. The fact that Yuuta is helping and supporting Rikka is already a luxury for Rikka. What is a luxury? A luxury is something that if you have you should be grateful for, and that if you don't have you cannot blame anyone or anything for. It's an extra. It's not something you have the right to demand for. I repeat myself: the world doesn't owe you anything.

Yuuta is just a normal teenager who had suffered through chuunibyou himself. He is helping Rikka in whatever ways he can manage. I don't say his ways are right. In fact I think he is being indecisive and rather weak in forming his own opinions. If I were in his place I could have done so, so much more. But I don't blame him. Neither can Rikka, Sanae, Shinka, nor all of you the audience.

If you want to blame Yuuta for being how he is, you also have to blame Rikka for being not as strong as how she should have been! It's her own problem after all. You see? If we want to blame, there are always things we can use to fuel our blaming action. Rikka already has Yuuta by her side, and that's already a blessing for Rikka. She can't ask for more. She doesn't have the right to.

If Yuuta's goal is to help Rikka escape her fantasy and return to reality, you cannot, should not, must not accuse Yuuta for doing it the wrong way. As long as his ways don't downright kill her (which he obviously didn't), we do not have the right to say he is wrong, because there is nothing more right than coming back to reality. Love it or hate it, we live in reality. You can imagine any fantasy world all you want, you have to eat, sleep, work, and live, and you do all that in reality. Love it or hate it, like it or not.

Don't blame reality for being cruel.
Be grateful that reality doesn't slap you any harder.
Be grateful that things didn't turn out worse.
If you don't get what I mean, I'm saying that Rikka must not be disappointed that Yuuta didn't do what she expects him to (if she even expects anything), Sanae must not be unhappy with Yuuta for whatever he did to herself and Rikka, and you all, dear audience, cannot accuse Yuuta for doing anything wrong.

Kenta_Maebara said:
rodac said:

As a philosopher and an Anthropology major, I agree with you wholeheartly. People are weak and fragile in both mind and body, thus, we hold a transient existence. We require something “ethereal”, something to believe in, to justify our short lives; otherwise our lives would have no meaning. Why live if everything you will ever do in your lifetime amounts to nothing?

For the episode, I DID NOT see that coming. Lots of people here love it, while others hate it simply because they didn't expect such drama. That's not a bad thing - it's actually praiseworthy, and I can't praise it enough for pulling an unexpected, emotional twist. That's called "depth" and "deep storytelling", haters.

Can't wait for the finale. ^_^

I do not disagree with both of you. But I must state that to have some extent of magic and fantasy in daily life, that requires a sound mind. It has to be built upon a sound and healthy mind for what you said to work. Otherwise, it'd be mere escapism, and that is destructive. That is essentially what Rikka is going through, and she must not go any deeper. Yuuta has done the right thing.
Dec 13, 2012 2:34 AM

Jan 2012
Felt a little bad for Dekomori, but what Yuuta said was the honest truth. In any case, good episode.

Dec 13, 2012 3:58 AM

Apr 2011
bonifide said:
Orsonius said:
Really hated this episode.
At not one point I felt anything but distest.

Rikka basically lost her entire personality and is now as interesting as every other normal 16 year old girl (so not interesting in the slightest), and Yuuta didn't do anything to comfort anyone. He basically didn't know what to do and just was powerless and unreliable.

It pains me to see how she forces herself to become a boring normal girl.
I'd rather want her as a chunni because at least she was somewhat interesting, though awkward, but now it's just an empty boring shell.

I really hope the last episode gives some positivity to this horrible drama.
This is not why I watched this show.

I have to agree i stopped watching the episode half way. I have no respect for that coward Yutta. He cant redeem himself.

What? Do you expected happy episodes forever? This was expected to happen sooner or later, shame on you if you couldn't see this coming. In your minds this anime would be totally fucked up, "oh no! yuuta is a moron, oh no! rikka should return chuunibyou state, oh no! This was a sad episode i hated it!" the hell with that you babies! thank god you guys do not produce this anime. I'm sorry if I offended you (NOT!) this non sense is starting to annoy me. Can you guys please work harder to understand this anime nature? Or go enjoy a disney classic instead complaining non senses.
TormentedDec 13, 2012 4:12 AM
Dec 13, 2012 4:04 AM

Jul 2011
Seriously didn't expect this series to be SO good! What an episode! Now I have real respect for Yuuta.
- Have any of your "special attacks" ever worked?
- They don't work on people, but they work on monsters!
You just can't fight your inner monsters by escaping from reality all your life and Dekomori should also realize and accept it.
But that would also mean the end of fun for this anime. So how all of it will end? Can't wait for next Thursday!
OrangeHollow.png
Dec 13, 2012 4:40 AM
Jun 2008
so now time has pass with rikka's sister now going to italy cooking with rikka now being normal person with all fine except for dekomori trying wake up her master back.

during in school rikka being more normal to everyone then dekomori trying magic stones but no to get drag by nibutani give dekomori going why & crying on it nibutani calm her with hug.

yuuta & rikka alone time with rikka mention she going visit her father grave then on train ready to go dekomori still trying wake up rikka but stop by yutta.

which yuuta telling dekomori enough already this is reality speech yet dekomori but still yet cry & run which yuuta feel both sorry & guilty of what his saying doing while rikka on the train to see her father's grave.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Dec 13, 2012 4:55 AM

Apr 2011
OrangeHollow said:
Seriously didn't expect this series to be SO good! What an episode! Now I have real respect for Yuuta.
-

Straight up. Haters can hate all they want.

Fucking KyoAni though,amazing episode.
Dec 13, 2012 4:58 AM

Jul 2012
With this episode Chu2 went to 10 on my score. That's all i have to say.
Dec 13, 2012 5:33 AM

May 2010
Finally watched it & had so much fun as always.
Dec 13, 2012 5:46 AM

Oct 2009
I wait to watch the last episode next week before make a comment.
Dec 13, 2012 5:59 AM
Oct 2011
Ep11 ending being shit? Well hey, reality. The guys behind the story are teaching you retards a fucking moral lesson. This isn't a generic romance/harem/ecchi/whatever show. If you want cheap entertainment then go masturbate at random hentai.

If Chuunibyou is lackluster in your books then I don't even know what you dimwits will say about EoE. That movie's an absolute acid trip and yet it forces you to reflect on life. Seriously, it's guys like you who give anime a bad name...
POOT SIGNATURE HERE
Dec 13, 2012 6:07 AM

Sep 2012
welp, so much for lighthearted romance/drama.

not to say its bad, ep 11 was powerful stuff but it doesnt seem to fit in with the vibe of the rest of the series. some of those scenes were just gut wrenching.

im getting the impression that this simply cannot be wrapped up in 1 more episode. atleast not properly, from all the development ive seen in this and the last 2 episodes i just dont think they can do this series justice ending it in 1 more episode, i hope they make a second season.

episodes 1-7 were a good 8 in my books, good bit of humour and enjoyment
7-10 around 9ish, shit started getting serious, and with these last 2, its hovering on a solid 9.5.

if they can somehow do this series and its massive buildup justice in 1 episode and do it right, it will be a 10 for me.

cant wait for next week.
Dec 13, 2012 6:14 AM
Jan 2010
There are two good endings I can predict:

1) The train rides into the unseen horizon proving everyone wrong
2) The train crashes/Rikka suicides

Anything else and it's going to be bad.
Dec 13, 2012 6:17 AM

Nov 2012
im so sad, next week is the final episode T_T

i want more!!!!
Dec 13, 2012 6:23 AM

Aug 2011
The ending scene was one of the most powerful I've ever seen. My jaw was on the ground the entire time--and I shed a tear. :(
Dec 13, 2012 6:32 AM
Dec 2009
Anyone think Touka looks way less hot without her collar
Dec 13, 2012 6:33 AM

Feb 2008
eldest said:

not to say its bad, ep 11 was powerful stuff but it doesnt seem to fit in with the vibe of the rest of the series. some of those scenes were just gut wrenching.

im getting the impression that this simply cannot be wrapped up in 1 more episode. atleast not properly, from all the development ive seen in this and the last 2 episodes i just dont think they can do this series justice ending it in 1 more episode, i hope they make a second season.

7-10 around 9ish, shit started getting serious, and with these last 2, its hovering on a solid 9.5.

if they can somehow do this series and its massive buildup justice in 1 episode and do it right, it will be a 10 for me.

cant wait for next week.

Then again, this is a translated comment from Ishihara himself:
#chu2koi Supervisor Ishihara wonders if this is the most beautiful ending to a show he's supervised yet.

Here he basically is saying that the ending has beaten Clannad After Story and all other shows that he has directed, and that's HUGE. Plus, they are pretty good at wrapping up shows and considering that they've finished the last episode a couple of months ago means that they never had to rush anything.

Also: Is it possible to rate an anime 11/10 on MAL? I can't seem to find 10/10 satisfactory ._.
Dec 13, 2012 6:35 AM

Dec 2012
Drama intensifies.
Both Rikka and Togashi feel awkward and uncomfortable.
Dekomori cries. (Bad move, Togashi)
Togashi repents.
Kinda.

Throughout the entire series i was hoping for a chuunibyou scene with the appearance of the Dark Flame Master... Hope it shows up the next episode. It'd be epic, chuunibyou battle ost and action scenes.

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*
Dec 13, 2012 6:39 AM

Nov 2012
GrandPhantasm said:
There are two good endings I can predict:

1) The train rides into the unseen horizon proving everyone wrong
2) The train crashes/Rikka suicides

Anything else and it's going to be bad.

if this happen, I think I will punch my monitor O_O
Dec 13, 2012 6:41 AM

Jun 2009
damn it, i feel like crying now. at the first few episodes of this series, I wanted rikka to mature and get out of her chuuni. It felt that this show is embarrassing to watch. I resented it at first, but seeing rikka's personality had a 180 degrees turn in this episode, it saddens me too much. Maybe I got used to her chuuni character afterall :p
Dec 13, 2012 6:47 AM

Sep 2012
flaskis said:
eldest said:

cant wait for next week.

Then again, this is a translated comment from Ishihara himself:
#chu2koi Supervisor Ishihara wonders if this is the most beautiful ending to a show he's supervised yet.

Here he basically is saying that the ending has beaten Clannad After Story and all other shows that he has directed, and that's HUGE. Plus, they are pretty good at wrapping up shows and considering that they've finished the last episode a couple of months ago means that they never had to rush anything.

Also: Is it possible to rate an anime 11/10 on MAL? I can't seem to find 10/10 satisfactory ._.

what will everyones reaction be if kyoani pulls a 5 cm per second on the ending?
rikka doesnt come back, she and yuuta both grow up apart, and normal but yuuta cant let rikka go from his mind and he never manages to move on while rikka leads a normal life

then 10 years later they both cross paths whilst walking over the traintracks and a train comes between them, yuuta turns and waits to see if rikka waited too, but she is gone, and it zooms into yuutas face as he smiles, turns and walks away, ready to move on with his life.

if they did this.
man.
Dec 13, 2012 6:48 AM

Jun 2012
I think this was one of the best episodes of the series so far. I was amazed how well the drama was woven into the plot.
Sometimes this show is great and sometimes it is just average. I dislike, that Chuunibyou is so inconsistent, because I am pretty sure, that some scenes idea could have been used in a better way.
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2012

672 by Ne-mo »»
Apr 20, 1:40 PM

» What would've happened to Rika if Yuuta hadn't reached out to her at the end of the season 1 finale

Soibi - Mar 10

7 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Mar 17, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2012

323 by Zimmu »»
Mar 13, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2012

431 by Devonnius »»
Feb 25, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Marow - Dec 5, 2012

323 by FarCritical »»
Feb 19, 11:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.