Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 30, 2012 11:44 AM

Feb 2011
This anime is really getting on my nerves. Well, I guess it's gonna be better since the Red King finally left the prison.
Nov 30, 2012 12:05 PM

Mar 2011

It can't be... Stop, right now. You can't kiss! DON'T KISS!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! TT_TT
Nov 30, 2012 12:13 PM

Jan 2011
Only 4 more episodes left, where the hell is this going?
The plot seems to be changing almost every episode, important people just randomly die and it feels like I'm watching episode 2 right now. Everything is messed up.
This felt like 10 minutes for me, it was a really tense episode but how about some plot development instead of random plot changes?
Don't have a lot to say, I hope they're planning to make a second season because ending it with the first would probably make almost no sense. Story is either too big for one season or it just sucks really, really badly.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 30, 2012 12:41 PM
Apr 2011
Perhap these posts (and onto the next page) might help with some of the confusion in the episode
Nov 30, 2012 12:42 PM

Sep 2012
The voice actors attempt at German was hilarious XD

The 1st King's past seems so tragic, his sis died :'(

Who the hell was that guy in the creepy rabbit mask making the call to Mikoto?! Oooft Mikoto got his rage on - FINALLY!

Only downer was that there was no Shiro, Kuroh or Neko :'(. But still AMAZING! Fushimi tryna act like the hero LOL.
Nov 30, 2012 12:44 PM

Jun 2010
They replayed this http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcluzfBx3F1qgitpq.gif
again

lol wow really? Talk about being lazy; Seri is hot n all, but what on earth....

as many others have mentioned, the plot and pacing of this show is meh; the animation and music is pretty cool, though
Nov 30, 2012 12:51 PM

Aug 2011
Mikoto owned. Seri, go sit down somewhere before you get yourself killed.

I smell more unnecessary fanservice.

Nov 30, 2012 12:54 PM

Apr 2011
wow Fushimi couldn't raise his sword against Mikoto
I think there's more to his betrayal after all
Nov 30, 2012 1:14 PM

May 2010
Is something going to happen next episode or is there gonna be more talking and we only get something every 4 episodes?
Nov 30, 2012 1:27 PM

Aug 2011
This show is SO hit and miss. It's cool one minute, then shitty for a while, then cool for a bit again. It's like it doesn't WANT to be good.
Nov 30, 2012 1:36 PM

Apr 2011
It's sad how they didn't remember Shiro. K has gotten better in the past few episodes and this was another good episode.
Nov 30, 2012 2:13 PM

Jun 2009
DraconisMarch said:
This show is SO hit and miss. It's cool one minute, then shitty for a while, then cool for a bit again. It's like it doesn't WANT to be good.

xD you really speak of my mind
even soo this anime has all what i like in an anime i hate it
Nov 30, 2012 2:19 PM

Nov 2012
this episode was cool, but i thought it would have more action!! and i missed shiro

overall i'm enjoying K even though the plot is a little bit confusing sometimes... there are a lot of things to be explained, hopefully they'll be able to explain everything until episode 13.
as said, the anime seems to be getting better.

also, did anyone notice that the fox mask that guy was wearing is the same mask that "doll woman" was wearing while dancing with silver king in episode 3???
asmileycookieDec 1, 2012 10:38 AM
Nov 30, 2012 3:26 PM

Mar 2009
Mikoto's escape sure was entertaining.
Nov 30, 2012 4:22 PM

Dec 2011
This episode felt like nothing happened at all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2012 5:06 PM

Mar 2012
I'm still not getting this series. If it's made up of 20+ episodes, I'd understand the plot dragging, but last I checked there are only 4 episodes left. Either the hidden plot is really short and shallow, or somehow the series is gonna have to find a really clever way to make the audience feel like they didn't waste their time.

Issue is, I don't see how this series is going to redeem itself and match up to the anticipation.

Another thing -- why was Seri even surprised that Mikoto was able to block her attack so easily? He's a king, after all. That whole "too distraught to fight back" was just a tad silly.
Nov 30, 2012 6:08 PM
Oct 2010
dammn mikoto such a badass
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Nov 30, 2012 6:09 PM
May 2012
First,

1. How in the HELLl that Adolf gonna survives inside that Blimp during the explosion?! Did we saw him dead now?!

2. Where's Kuro, Shiro & Neko gone to now?! How the chopper got crashed all of the sudden?! SMH...

JafriZinNov 30, 2012 6:59 PM
Nov 30, 2012 10:05 PM

Aug 2011
I knew I've seen that mask somewhere, definitely not a coincidence.
Nov 30, 2012 11:45 PM

Jan 2011
Well, the Blue team had to learn the hard way, if you ain't a King, don't try to fuck with one, cause they are out of your league. Now I really want to see the next episode.

To be honest, I've enjoyed the King plot more than Shiro's plot.
Nov 30, 2012 11:52 PM

Nov 2012
I find it getting better and better. And I know if its late a night and I wasn't falling asleep to any of the scenes. Mikoto sure was a bad-ass, causing a bomb to explode from afar and scaring Fushimi to point he didn't draw his sword.

This episode is quite important due to the many key things introduce all at once , so going to re-watch it later. I all was love me a story that I have figure out myself <3

AnimeForDummiesNov 30, 2012 11:59 PM
Dec 1, 2012 12:53 AM

Jun 2010
Im speechless. Best episode, that's all.

Im really curious who is the culprit. Im sure that fox-masked man is alive. Why the hell is he in Shiro's room?
Dec 1, 2012 4:26 AM

Sep 2012
why the fuck did the silver king that we just see his flash back was killed of in such a stupid way. And now we don't know only the 6 and 5 king i wonder what were they doing all this time.
Dec 1, 2012 4:28 AM

Jun 2012
Hold.on.hold.on...
in.the.last.episode.there.was.a.fight.where.the.fist.king.kind.of.welcomed.them.in.the.end?
And.what's.this.now?
I.don't.understand...

My happiness is his unhappiness, and his happiness is my unhappiness.
-- Sankarea
Dec 1, 2012 6:45 AM

Nov 2012
maverick0999 said:
why the fuck did the silver king that we just see his flash back was killed of in such a stupid way. And now we don't know only the 6 and 5 king i wonder what were they doing all this time.

You might consider the suicide stupid , but the Silver King know that he can't be immortal forever so he decided to blow himself up.

There is a disturbance with the powers within K and his death just shows that something is wrong.

The 5th and 6th Kings are of no importance , because if they were we would have seen their character art by now.

AnnaVk said:
Hold.on.hold.on...
in.the.last.episode.there.was.a.fight.where.the.fist.king.kind.of.welcomed.them.in.the.end?
And.what's.this.now?
I.don't.understand...

The Silver King committed suicide from the last episode. This episode had a flash back to explain his past and how the powers came to existence.

The Gold King kept his body and those two are deeply connected to each other as both of these Kings are connected in terms of keeping checks & balances.

Also, Mikoto escape from prison after being tease by a fox spirit regarding the death of Totsuka causing him to be enraged and to find the culprit in the end.

[Fox Mask = Silver King Presence?]
Dec 1, 2012 7:19 AM

Jul 2010
Wow I liked Mikoto's part, I've been waiting for his comeback.

What I don't get is who that fox masked person is and how the hell he managed to make it look like Shiro did the killing since obviously he isn't Shiro...?

So the first king is actually dead? He died because he suddenly realised he wasn't immortal?... But he was alive and blew up that helicopter, what happened after that [which they didn't animate] that made him commit suicide?

Well this was a rahter good episode but I kinda wished this would've happened 4 or 5 episodes ago, they only have 4 more episodes or there'll be a second season, which I doubt...

And it seems like Shiro [Colorless king] and the first king [Silver] are connected in some way. What if the Silver king oushed Shiro off the spaceship so he would kill/be blamed for the murder of Tatara in order for him to awaken as the Colorless King? Or what if the Colorless King will be the successor of the Silver King of he's capable enough?... Questions, quetions and not enough answers :(
Dec 1, 2012 7:38 AM

Dec 2011
I knew there was something driving the silver king... And did anyone else think that the corpse he was dancing with was his sister's?

Anyway enough with damn yaoi moments xD
Dec 1, 2012 8:11 AM

Jul 2010
Ahh I just read a theory about Shiro being the Silver King instead of the Colorless which I find a little confusing so I wrote down what I think of it;

The [evil] Colorless king took over Weissman his body aftet somehow getting on the airship. There he taunted Weissman and in the confused state of mind Weissman was in [after losing his sister] he succeeded. So the current and old Weissman we see is/was actually the Colorless King. [Otherwise he wouldn't have aged at all, seeing he has the power of "immortality"].

Weissman, now in the former Colorless King body, the body we know as Shiro, is kicked off the airship and becomes the Shiro we know. Problem is why he killed Tatara when he already was Weissman, unless the Colorless King takes over Shiro's [Weissman] body while he is still confused and kills Tatara [in order to enrage Mikoto and cause a war?]
After the murder Shiro falls from the sky in the school gym and loses his memories of everything that happened and begins his life as Isana Yashiro, not remembering he is the real Silver King.

Regarding the aircraft crash they survived, Shiro's unconsciousness took over and he released his Silver King power, which explains why that girl at his school saw a white light instead of the real explosions with flames and stuff. It also explains how they got away unharmed.
The Colorless King then took some kind of spirit form to taunt Mikoto, trying to take over his body but failed. I'm unsure where the Colorless King is now and how he looks like, it seems he lost the former Silver King's body, seeing it is now with the Golden King.

Problems I have with this theory is "who is the real Isana Yashiro". If it's true and he has the body of the Colorless king [which was abandoned by that king] and then possessed by Weissman who doesn't remember being a King, it would explain why he can't remember anything because his mind left his body at a certain point, taking the memories with it. But that would also mean that Shiro's real identity is kinda lost, he was born was the "evil" Colorless King but then taken over by the [assumingly] "gentle" Silver King, just what makes him that?

If we assume this is the theory behind Shiro, Weissman and the Colorless King it means that Shiro is in fact the murderer, right? If he was originally the Colorless King and we assume the fox masked person is sort of like his spirit that murdered Tatara [which he flat out sated] Shiro would, in the end be the murderer since the Shiro we know and have seen is actually Weissman.

So... that's about it what I could figure out. Are there others who think like this or have another theory? I'm rather confused by everything so please share your thoughts with me :)
Dec 1, 2012 10:18 AM
Mar 2012
FranLawliet said:
This episode was slightly 'wtf'. o_o
True.

Started with the bombing of Dresden. WTF. And man, their German is worse than their English. Much worse.

tezann_t said:
Another thing -- why was Seri even surprised that Mikoto was able to block her attack so easily? He's a king, after all.
Yeah, that was ridiculous.
Dec 1, 2012 10:31 AM

Jul 2012
Just nice looking style of art. Story is boring, don't make lots of sence.
Dec 1, 2012 10:38 AM

Nov 2012
Animefanx3 said:
Ahh I just read a theory about Shiro being the Silver King instead of the Colorless which I find a little confusing so I wrote down what I think of it;

The [evil] Colorless king took over Weissman his body aftet somehow getting on the airship. There he taunted Weissman and in the confused state of mind Weissman was in [after losing his sister] he succeeded. So the current and old Weissman we see is/was actually the Colorless King. [Otherwise he wouldn't have aged at all, seeing he has the power of "immortality"].

Weissman, now in the former Colorless King body, the body we know as Shiro, is kicked off the airship and becomes the Shiro we know. Problem is why he killed Tatara when he already was Weissman, unless the Colorless King takes over Shiro's [Weissman] body while he is still confused and kills Tatara [in order to enrage Mikoto and cause a war?]
After the murder Shiro falls from the sky in the school gym and loses his memories of everything that happened and begins his life as Isana Yashiro, not remembering he is the real Silver King.

Regarding the aircraft crash they survived, Shiro's unconsciousness took over and he released his Silver King power, which explains why that girl at his school saw a white light instead of the real explosions with flames and stuff. It also explains how they got away unharmed.
The Colorless King then took some kind of spirit form to taunt Mikoto, trying to take over his body but failed. I'm unsure where the Colorless King is now and how he looks like, it seems he lost the former Silver King's body, seeing it is now with the Golden King.

Problems I have with this theory is "who is the real Isana Yashiro". If it's true and he has the body of the Colorless king [which was abandoned by that king] and then possessed by Weissman who doesn't remember being a King, it would explain why he can't remember anything because his mind left his body at a certain point, taking the memories with it. But that would also mean that Shiro's real identity is kinda lost, he was born was the "evil" Colorless King but then taken over by the [assumingly] "gentle" Silver King, just what makes him that?

If we assume this is the theory behind Shiro, Weissman and the Colorless King it means that Shiro is in fact the murderer, right? If he was originally the Colorless King and we assume the fox masked person is sort of like his spirit that murdered Tatara [which he flat out sated] Shiro would, in the end be the murderer since the Shiro we know and have seen is actually Weissman.

So... that's about it what I could figure out. Are there others who think like this or have another theory? I'm rather confused by everything so please share your thoughts with me :)

I find your theory to pretty accurate, the true Colorless King jumping from body to body might explain why Shiro can't remember anything before getting push the airship. Yet I don't think the Silver King has to ability to switch powers , he was stuck in an airship for 70+ years to escape his cruel past [In fact his power remains a mystery] Plus Shiro landed safely on those gym padding even though he crash through a roof. This is anime so real world logistics don't apply xD

When I think of colorless, I think of white and how it turn into an color it wants to. I guess its up to Shiro to paint the future for the better or worst.
AnimeForDummiesDec 1, 2012 10:41 AM
Dec 1, 2012 10:39 AM

Nov 2012
Animefanx3 said:

I was thinking just the same! also, that would explain how Shiro survived the fall, because the Silver King is immortal not only his body.

And then the body we know as "Shiro" would be the original Colorless King's body. Maybe the Colorless King have the capacity of taking other people's body. He took Weissman's and now he's in the body of another student (the guy who made the phone call from shiro's room).

Perhaps the real Colorless King turned to be evil, just as Ichigen Miwa warned Kuro.
Also, we don't know how Miwa (the previous Colorless King) died. Maybe "Shiro" killed him so he could be the King? After all if "Shiro" is his original body, he seems too young to already be a king, right?
Dec 1, 2012 10:43 AM

Nov 2012
asmileycookie said:
Animefanx3 said:

I was thinking just the same! also, that would explain how Shiro survived the fall, because the Silver King is immortal not only his body.

And then the body we know as "Shiro" would be the original Colorless King's body. Maybe the Colorless King have the capacity of taking other people's body. He took Weissman's and now he's in the body of another student (the guy who made the phone call from shiro's room).

Perhaps the real Colorless King turned to be evil, just as Ichigen Miwa warned Kuro.
Also, we don't know how Miwa (the previous Colorless King) died. Maybe "Shiro" killed him so he could be the King? After all if "Shiro" is his original body, he seems too young to already be a king, right?

Mikoto was 15 when he already had the potential to become a King. So who knows if age affects who can become a King or not.
Dec 1, 2012 10:54 AM

Nov 2012
Animefanx3 said:
Mikoto was 15 when he already had the potential to become a King. So who knows if age affects who can become a King or not.

I suppose the kings were all born with the potential and they would only assume when the previous king dies... but that's just me
asmileycookieDec 1, 2012 11:02 AM
Dec 1, 2012 11:28 AM
Oct 2010
I usually can deduce/realize what's going on in semi-complex series (my mind is probably turned off since K in general is just visual candy), but I had totally not thought about Shiro = Weissman until I read the theories here. They sound very plausible.
Dec 1, 2012 12:51 PM

Jun 2008
Ah~ too bad the girl at the start of the episode passed away. Although I doubt she would be still alive in the present time line, but it happened right after I thought I had found a new pairing. OTL
Additionally, I find it commendable to have their seiyuu/characters talk in different languages, well English isn't entirely unexpected, but still. There were a few sentences that were not understandable because of the different pronounciation, but some were really well pronounced. Good job, guys! >D
My assumption that the pace has been fine for this whole time doesn't seem far off, after all. That relieves me in a way.

thehiddenshinobi said:
Fushimi tryna act like the hero LOL.

Now that you mention it, I thought since Fushimi's rank is below Seri's, he'd be less powerful than her. Then again, it might have been used for fanservice purposes instead. xD

Takuan_Soho said:
The firebombing of Dresden occurred in mid Feb, not January. You have to wonder about a show that can't even get a simple detail correct.

I was never a fan of the history lessons I attended x'D, but if K is set in an alternative world, changing (the dates of) incidents would be a given, although personally I doubt it happened deliberately unless they did get it right after all. *not motivated enough to confirm it*
Face_FaithDec 1, 2012 1:17 PM
Dec 1, 2012 3:36 PM

May 2012
♣ Yashiro Isana & Adolf K. Weismann Possible Relation♣

Maybe, Shiro is really the one who killed and he can have a split personality or rather, we saw that he is not insane when Weisman kicked him (maybe), Weisman already erase his memory there and after that kicked him out of the Himmelreich. It can be the reason why Shiro can’t remember anything else beside that because Weisman is blocking it.

And I remember, Reisi said that despite the weakest, the colorless king is a trump card that can tip the balance of all the kings and the one he need to be most wary off. I suggesting that Shiro’s existence is already creating an unbalances and that’s why the silver king want to erase him coz he is a threat ( But I cannot erase the theory that somehow, they are kinda related to each other ).

I kinda feel that Shiro is not as innocent as we think, he already shown it in many ways. The thing about waiting someone ( I think he is waiting Weisman) Of course it can be, coz like Reisi said, the Himmelreich also went to the place where Totsuka killed that day, maybe Weisman come to pick up Shiro but in someway, found to betray him and erase his memories ( I remmeber Reisi said about, all of them can be a puppet to Shiro’s bad scheme ).

And I think the fact the the Silver King keeping an eye on him is because he expecting Shiro to be alive even though he kicked him ( Maybe, one of Shiro’s power or rather King’s resistance to injuries ) [ Mikoto didn’t even injured after Reisi bumped his head on the wall afterall ]. And that, Weisman changing his airship pattern is because he is following Shiro, he also pass the stadium on the day the scepter4 and Shiro first met.

And the fact that the silver king is maybe alive and possess the body of the student inside Shiro’s room is kinda suspicious. If the silver king have really the power to possess a body, why a student? It can be a passerby near the crashed area but he waste his time just to possess a student in Shiro’s school and went all the way in his room to claim that that student is the killer. It is really clear that the siver king wants Shiro to point as the killer and he also wants to put the war of all the kings in Ashinaka High ( I said that the silver king possess the student cause who is the only one we know that is fond of Kitsune (Fox) Mask? It is Adolf!! Only Adolf!! - - - -

And Also, do you think It is strange to find that Shiro and Adolf has the same shape and form of their Sword of Damocles? I know it is just an illusion but I think, maybe that Illusion is only made by Neko using Shiro’s imaginative and if that is true, why that form? How can he come up with that form? Is it just popped up on his mind and saying like it is okay,much simpler. Maybe because he already see it in the past ( Either his own sword as the colorless king or the sword of Weismann ) I also think maybe Shiro is not only a colorless king to be but also acquired the power to become the next silver king,but Adolf cannot take that because he thinks that he is already immortal that’s why he doesn’t already need a successor and he also don’t want his position to be stolen by the likes of Shiro (finding him as a not worthy ) that’s why he wants Shiro be dispatched and that he don’t want his hands to be dirty that’s why he is using others to kill Shiro.
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Dec 1, 2012 3:55 PM

May 2012
AnimeForDummies said:
You might consider the suicide stupid , but the Silver King know that he can't be immortal forever so he decided to blow himself up.

There is a disturbance with the powers within K and his death just shows that something is wrong.

The 5th and 6th Kings are of no importance , because if they were we would have seen their character art by now.

The thing about not yet revealing the 5th and the 6th king. The producer of [K] said in the interview that there is a possibility of having a season 2 base on the popularity of the anime. So I think leaving the other characters mysterious is an important factor so that ours anime watcher will be left cliffhang that will make us want to have a season 2 ( like a petition )
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Dec 1, 2012 4:20 PM

Nov 2007
soo is shiro like the silver king?? like wiessman had the same voice as him back in the day and he's not supposed to change age. soooo maybe that crazy dude pretended to be him?? but then how did shiro get over powered and fall?? I may be completely off though XP

banana
Dec 1, 2012 4:38 PM

Oct 2010
I have to say these are all interesting theories and I though also along the same lines. In fact I suspected possession to be among the factors and even powers of Kings perhaps at most to preserve their youth jumping from body to body or even coexist with the soul it currently has a hold of the body whom it resides in.

Well that being said the King's powers are yet to fully be uncovered and body swapping from to another is just another one. Could be a risk problem cause for all we know Silver King might be dead or in another body still thirsting to kill off Isana.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 1, 2012 4:44 PM

Feb 2012
It was about damn time for Mikoto to break free.
Dec 1, 2012 6:14 PM

Nov 2012

The thing about not yet revealing the 5th and the 6th king. The producer of [K] said in the interview that there is a possibility of having a season 2 base on the popularity of the anime. So I think leaving the other characters mysterious is an important factor so that ours anime watcher will be left cliffhang that will make us want to have a season 2 ( like a petition )

True true , but reveling those characters at the last second would be uncalled for so a second season is a must. And who knows the sales are looking up to be good !
Dec 2, 2012 4:56 AM

Jan 2008
well , i just rewatched this ep on tv and noticed something strange .

Around the part when Seri was inspecting the chopper Shiro and the others were , didnt anybody noticed Neko's power triggering ? or something ? what actually happened there ? because seems like the slightest of hints is important in K.
Dec 2, 2012 5:05 AM

May 2008
had to be Germans didn't it lol
Dec 2, 2012 7:15 AM

Nov 2009
zilch16 said:
If so, then I'm in even more confusion. Let's see: Mikoto is, like, doomed to die right from the ep1. Even in this episode alone there are so many clear pointers to his death, from Anna's vision, the dramatic blood drop, and her line in the preview (even a child like her came to the understanding it's impossible to make Mikoto stay in the world of the living) to the red mouse dying in the experiment, that I'm already weeping and running out of tissues at break neck speed. Add to that the preview with the always composed Reishi's badly trembling hands and what looks like the last smoke together and overall friggin seems to be like an eternal farewell between the two kings, you'll get the conclusion that he practically has no chances to survive. Like, at all. Now remember that he's one of the most popular characters..

So, the question: what's the point of a second season without him? How many of us will still wstch that second season knowing that he's already dead and won't appear in the plot other than in some flashbacks? He's not even my most favorite character in this anime, but I highly doubt I'll watch K without him.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 2, 2012 7:59 AM

Nov 2012
archer_shirou01 said:
well , i just rewatched this ep on tv and noticed something strange .

Around the part when Seri was inspecting the chopper Shiro and the others were , didnt anybody noticed Neko's power triggering ? or something ? what actually happened there ? because seems like the slightest of hints is important in K.

I think Neko's power trigger there to confirm that the trio got off the chopper safely and are hidden for the time being.

CG said:
zilch16 said:

So, the question: what's the point of a second season without him? How many of us will still wstch that second season knowing that he's already dead and won't appear in the plot other than in some flashbacks? He's not even my most favorite character in this anime, but I highly doubt I'll watch K without him.

Who knows? Even I can tell that Mikoto is destine to die, yet it might be turn around towards the end or not. I'll miss him as well, but I'll still watch the 2nd season no matter what if it does happen.
Dec 2, 2012 8:07 AM

Apr 2011
Yvese said:
God damnit, why did the hot sister have to die?! :(

Of all the posts the only one mentioning the sister was this. And even then, it didn't mention something. That sister looked so much like Seri. But yes, why did she have to die?

Also, I'm amazed at you guys saying that Weissman is dead. It was clearly mentioned that he was still alive. Mikoto breaking out of the prison was crazy and cool. I guess I was right when I thought he was a badass in the first episode. Overall, this is the best episode of the anime so far. Reason : Mikoto is badass. Hot sister. Finally a revelation that should be considered important to the story. And finally, there is no Shiro in it.
Dec 2, 2012 11:00 AM

Sep 2012
great episode. Mikoto's a beast man. Just totally levels sceptre 4 without even trying.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Dec 2, 2012 2:52 PM

Aug 2012
It's no coincidence the best ep so far is the first Shiro-less one..
Dec 2, 2012 5:27 PM

Nov 2012
man i really hope mikoto doesnt die, he's a great character. and imagine homra having to deal now with their king's death :(
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

396 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 20, 2012

118 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » K Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2012

192 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:59 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM

Poll: » K Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 8, 2012

202 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.