Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Feb 24, 2016 7:18 PM

Aug 2014
A lot of unnecessary stuff in this episode, though it was good to go back to a slower pacing.
Average Episode.
Feb 24, 2016 8:19 PM
Aug 2014
Mayuka said:
dhiki said:
Survive to watching this episode.

Now my eyes burned.
Rest in peace :^)

trillshit said:
bonobo society, i get it...but why didnt they just show this at the beginning of the anime? it would have made more sense. does one have to hit a certain age in order to inhabit homosexual tendencies? they werent going all yaoi/yuri in the beginning. we were shown progress of boy x girl relationships until this episode. it was quite random and unnecessary.

>why didnt they just show this at the beginning of the anime?
because they were little kids

>we were shown progress of boy x girl relationships until this episode.
because they are horny now. that is science.

Yeah pretty much this, i dont really like this whole boyXboy stuff but it does make sense for the story/bonobo society so i dont see whats the problem.
Still hope that my Saki and Satoru shipping comes back, i really like the two of them.
Feb 24, 2016 10:02 PM

Jul 2012
leNerd said:
Still hope that my Saki and Satoru shipping comes back, i really like the two of them.
oh keep watching
you won't be disappointed with the romance

the gay stuff is temporary
Feb 25, 2016 7:18 PM

Dec 2014
People dropping this anime just because of this episode, such close-minded people. It's not like the whole damn anime is consist of yuri and yaoi. Sadly, the Anime community doesn't really have mature-minded people. Anime should be child friendly, cause these kids react to a gay scene like it's the end of the world. tsk. smh
IAMQTFeb 25, 2016 7:24 PM

Mar 5, 2016 8:51 PM

Jan 2016
I honestly didn't mind the whole relationship stuff. It made a lot of sense in the context of the series. Actually after "the library" told them everything the whole gay/lesbian idea crossed my mind. What bugged me is that they didn't show as many boy/girl relationships. I get the sense that this will come later...but I felt like the episode portrayed that everyone is gay. There should have been a more of mix. Overall kind of a weird episode but I like where things are going.
“Don't think about what you need to do. Just follow your desires.” - Aoi Ryuuhei (Baby Steps)
Mar 18, 2016 6:59 AM

May 2015
This episode was so strange...
Mar 20, 2016 3:08 PM
Nov 2013
Honestly, I didn't see that Yaoi shit coming, how the heck did this happen. It seriously came out of nowhere and shat on the Satoru/Shun x Saki... That poor straight guy deserves that bitch as his hoe....

I hate Yaoi shit. Mother nature made males and females for a reason.
Mar 27, 2016 7:33 AM

Feb 2015
What the hell is with all of the butthurt conservative people who are dropping the anime because of a little bit of Yaoi? Srsly get over it. It's not that big a deal. I thought it was kinda funny tbh because it's so unexpected in anime that isn't meant specifically for Yaoi. But anyways, the plot thickens and it's getting good.

yilmaz19 said:
Honestly, I didn't see that Yaoi shit coming, how the heck did this happen. It seriously came out of nowhere and shat on the Satoru/Shun x Saki... That poor straight guy deserves that bitch as his hoe....

If that's your logic then you should be salty over the Yuri as well - oh wait, you're not. Bigoted prick. Just get over it already. It was said much earlier on that same-sex relations amongst young people were accepted in this bonobo society. Grow up and realise that the whole anime isn't going to Yaoi and Yuri.
Mar 27, 2016 4:22 PM

Dec 2014
disgusting ,the gay stuff was unnecessary .
I hope this shit won't continue with the rest of anime .
Apr 1, 2016 6:50 AM
May 2012
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.
Puberty, baby.
Damn, just 2 years and they were getting it on.
Poor Mamoru, though.
And there are so many ignorant people here.
Apr 30, 2016 1:50 PM

Apr 2016
I didn't think much of this episode when I first watched it but it got me interested in the same gender. I have been in a happy open relationship with my boyfriend for years now thanks to this anime, but I still fuck my sister when she's stressed about her elementary school marks.
May 1, 2016 10:59 AM

Dec 2015
yilmaz19 said:

oscar8784 said:
disgusting ,the gay stuff was unnecessary .
I hope this shit won't continue with the rest of anime .

I fucking knew I shouldn't have read this thread.
May 1, 2016 3:53 PM

Apr 2016
It's kinda funny what people's priorities are. They don't seem to have any problems with characters (or people in general) dying, but suddenly there's homosexuality and they go batshit.

Apparently people getting killed or dying from terrible things is better than homosexuality.
May 2, 2016 1:14 PM

Feb 2013
KrauserV said:
It's kinda funny what people's priorities are. They don't seem to have any problems with characters (or people in general) dying, but suddenly there's homosexuality and they go batshit.

Apparently people getting killed or dying from terrible things is better than homosexuality.

But what do you expect. I personally also don't like it, but it made sense because of ep 4^^

Also most people learn much from their parents and they are often old fashioned/ traditional.
So children take this attitude over and are hating homosexuality, instead of just ignoring it.
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
May 3, 2016 9:37 AM

Apr 2016
I am pretty sure you can enjoy and appreciate things without liking them. I don't like yaoi imagery but it worked out very well exactly because it's supposed to shock you.

I am kinda repeating myself, but shinsekai yuri (keke) has some extremely gruesome scenes and concepts and I don't hear people going around in masses saying "oh my god that's fucking gross, disgusting, I can't watch this anime!", mostly it's about sexuality which is absurd. Torture and murder is better than same-sex romance apparently.
FurMetarArkemistMay 3, 2016 9:56 AM
May 22, 2016 12:53 PM

Jan 2015
Windaa said:
yilmaz19 said:

I fucking knew I shouldn't have read this thread.

Inb4 that guy likes Yuri
Jul 10, 2016 3:54 AM

Jul 2008
AlexGK said:
edeswen said:
dafuk yuri and yaoi scene ?
anime dropped~

LoL, I was thinking the same thing. Still, wont drop it for now though.

And yea, Mamoru looked so lonely, just sad.

Those Yaoi scenes were fucking disgusting
Jul 10, 2016 11:13 PM

Nov 2013
I'm not going to lie this took a sharp left turn. I took what that library said with a grain of salt. I wasn't expecting to see any action. He dipped his tongue in his mouth he fucking dipped it. Like holy shit this is why I watch anime. You homophones need to have several seat because that was a golden moment. I did not think this anime would go there. 10/10 would fap again.
BISH IM IN NARNIA <3
Jul 18, 2016 2:36 PM

Aug 2013
I knew there was meant to be like one episode of Yaoi in this show which is why people dropped it, but I didn't know it was so early... hopefully this was the only episode and they don't show that anymore... I mean I'm fine with seeing boys flirting with each other but not detailed kissing with tongues... eugh. I'm not being "gayist", but I'm straight so that kind of thing is disgusting for me to watch. I really like this show because of the story and supernatural powers, hope it doesn't turn into yaoi fanservice that just alienates most of its audience.
Jul 18, 2016 6:35 PM

Aug 2013
rasenshiruken973 said:
I knew there was meant to be like one episode of Yaoi in this show which is why people dropped it, but I didn't know it was so early... hopefully this was the only episode and they don't show that anymore... I mean I'm fine with seeing boys flirting with each other but not detailed kissing with tongues... eugh. I'm not being "gayist", but I'm straight so that kind of thing is disgusting for me to watch. I really like this show because of the story and supernatural powers, hope it doesn't turn into yaoi fanservice that just alienates most of its audience.

Yes this is the only episode of that thankfully, you can watch the rest of the series without having to worry about this to much.
Jul 22, 2016 2:05 PM
Feb 2016
Outstanding episode, but what a shame that the only episode with some gayness is animated so poorly.

I'm reminded of those white people who dropped Start Trek (The Original Series) when Captain Kirk kissed Lieutenant Uhura, because they thought a white guy kissing a black woman was disgusting, added nothing to the story, was only done for the shock value, and blah blah and yadda yadda.

Neanderthals never die out, it seems. Every age has them.
Jul 23, 2016 11:35 PM

May 2016
Wow. Even though I still remember the monkey business that library minoshiro thingy said, I didn't expect it to be here.

Aside from the little bit disturbing boy love, I pity Mamoru for he deserves a threesome.

Could it be that Shun will be the 3rd one to disappear? Lelz.

I think that Subaru needs a bitch of his own as well :3

Aug 7, 2016 12:11 AM
Aug 2015
That was an uncomfortable episode. Hopefully no more :/
Aug 9, 2016 12:44 AM
Aug 2016
WHO CARES ABOUT THOSE YURI OR YAOI ! IF YOU STILL WANNA WATCH IT THEN WATCH IT ! STOP BITCHING ABOUT YAOI BEING DISGUSTING OR WATEV .. SO ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY YURI IS NOT DISGUSTING ?! FUCK OFF FUCK YOU ! OF COURSE ITS SO FUCKING DISGUSTING AND WE KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT ! SO WHY ARE YOU GUYS BLABBLING ABOUT THIS .. GOD .. YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING ! THIS IS COUNT AS A RACIST ! If you like yaoi or yuri then whats the problem there ?! EVERYONE CAN LOVE WATEVEVER THEY LIKE . I LOVE YAOI SO WHAT ?! YOU WANNA CALL ME DISGUSTING ?! I'll FIRE YOU WITH MILLIONS OF YAOI GIFS !
Aug 10, 2016 2:35 PM

Mar 2015
oH No so much geyness I can't staaaand. Just gtfo already :)

Even monkeys would react better to this than most of you ;);)

If it were heterosexual couples, nobody would have said anything. Nobody would call it weird or unnecesary. In fact, this episode was to prove more the point of the story of that multi-colored pony.

The majority of people are commenting about the love stuff instead of the most interesting scenes in this episode: Shun doing strange things (specially since in the beggining they say in 2 years teenagers can change a lot), and even more when he was concentrated in the egg and that powerful man came to watch them, to nextly exit the class when he observed him.

Oh yeah and I forgot:
Yiri is O.K but Yaoy is O.O und horrivle can't stand

You are entlited to your preferences, but putting it like this it's like saying that you are either are a guy who thinks only with his dick, or you are a homosexual woman who hates the other sex.
AnotherFreeSoulAug 10, 2016 2:43 PM
Aug 20, 2016 3:18 AM

Mar 2015
I really enjoyed Yaoi scenes eventhough Im not a fan of homo! Try to accept Yaoi as part of comedy, LOL. Lot of people dropping because of this, how pathetic can be! Yuri scene was okay but Yaoi scene made my day!! This is better than the history revelation by minoshiro hah.

Strange guy looking at the pantsu of Maria. I think strange guy is homo too.

Saki become cuter <3

The best episode!

ED Animation: 3/5

4.3/5
Sep 13, 2016 2:01 PM

Mar 2015
Okay.... okay... let us all take a deep breath and catch up what happened...

So 2 years timeskip and this happened?

Satoru became gay for Shun, who initially wanted to have sex with Saki?

The break up with him to find another guy?

Also HanaKana's character x Saki? WTF happened here?

And then Shun became somewhat bad guy genius evil good strong whatever guy?

Sep 14, 2016 3:43 PM

Aug 2016
dude what am i watching... these kids are 14 right..? tell me the rest of the ep isnt like this or im dropping asap
Oct 13, 2016 10:46 PM

Sep 2013
Interesting. I wonder if heterosexuality is condemned completely in their society or if the students are just encouraged to pair up with their own gender. It seems like it must be banned for girls and boys to be couples since there was not one pairing of opposite gender that we saw.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 1, 2016 5:10 PM
Nov 2016
[quote=Stark700 message=18355699]THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

This was a calm episode imo as we return to school. Maria and Saki sure gets along well! Eh, there were some direct yaoi and yuri themes in this but oh well. The beach scene was fun and refreshing to watch.

Overall, a relaxing episode to watch imo. Seems Shun also has given Saki a new special item. Dem psychic powers.
Nov 2, 2016 6:47 AM

Jul 2008
Okay anyone else confused now?

2 year timeskip, they have all gone gay, and they think they are being punished now for the summer camp?

The more episodes I watch the more WTF I say.
Nov 2, 2016 5:52 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:
So they've been modified to be sterile? If that's the case then how do they reproduce?

EXACTLY. Think about it. They were SOMEWHAT heterosexual when they were ~12 years old.

When they turn 14 and all of a sudden they are all homo. WHY?
Female's first menstrual cycle happens, on average, at 14 years old.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menarche
They turn homo RIGHT at the time when the females in their age group start to ovulate.

I am sure when they reach the society's "designed reproductive age", they will turn hetero again.

If you are into this kind of thing, please refer to
http://bcs.whfreeman.com/berg7e
Chapter 10: Gene Regulation Strategy
for how to TURN ON / OFF genes in the real world. Yea. Scientists actually know how it works already.

That makes alot of sense but is also very fucked up, the ways this society toys with its citizens to guarantee the uptmost stability, geneticly altering them for sometime, to make every gay and lesbo, not wanting to reproduce until time is right, that is just soo mindfuced to me...

Guess it is time for Shun to go Demon Karma and die?!
PlaycoolFeb 17, 2017 2:19 AM
Nov 25, 2016 9:03 PM

Aug 2016
What is this?? Why suddenly everyone became HOMOSEXUALS???

where is the Horror?? Why is this anime rating is sooo high??

The YAOI kiss... EUUGGHHH YUCK, BLAH, I ALMOST VOMITED MY BREAKFAST.
one more of that scene im dropping it, and rating this weird anime 1/10
Nov 29, 2016 10:38 AM

Apr 2016
Currently in episode 10 everything went downhill after that brilliant first 3 episode.

I'm posting on here because this episode might be one of the worst things I've ever watched.BTW it's not because of gay scenes.
JGUS-Nov 30, 2016 1:18 AM
Nov 29, 2016 11:29 AM

Dec 2014
So I just finished episode 8. And the more I watch of Shinsekai yori, the more I dislike Saki. The other characters are not very strinking, too. Also I can't seem to get into the anime at all, the plot so far didn't really excite me. Basically I'd just like to know: does this anime get better? Is it worth continuing from this point?
Dec 10, 2016 3:48 AM

Sep 2013
Whuuuuuut? I thought for sure Satoru's into Saki. What the hell happened? And eeeew, that BL scene. And I'm okay with yuri , but not in this anime. It's either Saki x Satoru or Saki x Shun for me. (I always thought I'll have a win-win ship here, what a turn of events.)
Dec 20, 2016 11:26 AM

Oct 2014
this episode was beautiful, the vibe and animation and music just everything gave me an almost nostalgic feeling, probably one of my top anime eps imo

someone save the lil loli guy tho, he needs a friend too :(
Dec 20, 2016 6:36 PM

Aug 2011
Surprised at some of the comments. I mean, this series is set ~1000 years after modern society. Culture and even genetics are presumably different than they are today. If you think about it, it shouldn't be surprising that there should be homosexual couplings, especially given what past episodes revealed.
Feb 15, 2017 7:05 AM

Mar 2012
Playcool said:
jimjimex said:

EXACTLY. Think about it. They were SOMEWHAT heterosexual when they were ~12 years old.

When they turn 14 and all of a sudden they are all homo. WHY?
Female's first menstrual cycle happens, on average, at 14 years old.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menarche
They turn homo RIGHT at the time when the females in their age group start to ovulate.

I am sure when they reach the society's "designed reproductive age", they will turn hetero again.

If you are into this kind of thing, please refer to
http://bcs.whfreeman.com/berg7e
Chapter 10: Gene Regulation Strategy
for how to TURN ON / OFF genes in the real world. Yea. Scientists actually know how it works already.

Take makes alot of sense but is also very fucked up, the ways this society toys with its citizens to guarantee the uptmost stability, genetically altering them for sometime, to make every gay and lesbo, not wanting to reproduce until time is right, that is just soo mindfuced to me...

Guess it is time for Shun to go Demon Karma and die?!

You know, re-watching this series, I can't help believe that Shun had become aware of all of this and became extremely unhappy about it leading to his transformation. I mean why else would he be pining for Saki but just accept a relationship with Satoru even if he had to be convinced several times to do so?

It was more like the genetic programming to jump into a homosexual relationship kicked in if you wanted intimacy at that age and so he went with the flow even though it was not what he wanted (he didn't resist like Mamoru did either). Which resulted in him still feeling lonely because their societal norms were not allowing him to have penetrative sex with the girl he loved. So he tried to accept an alternative knowing he couldn't be with her and try to avoid her and forget his feelings for Saki until even being with Satoru just didn't cut it anymore and also felt bad for using Satoru in a way to keep his distance from Saki? I can see how he just felt isolated emotionally and then sought to be isolated for real as he slowly realized his mental state was breaking down.

I think ever since they ran into the false minoshiro he had a lot of questions and being the astute person he was, gave it much thought and became extremely skeptical and mistrustful with their society. So much so that on a subconscious level, it began to eat away at him and lead him to slowly become a karmic demon. Only he looked into it all deeper and realized the adults had been aware of the camping trip fiasco they tried to cover up leading to more problems with his subconscious and eventual loss of control of his powers.

Everything that happened to him is a real damn shame and tragic.
MetaKiteFeb 20, 2017 7:45 AM
Feb 17, 2017 2:39 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
MetaKite said:

You know, re-watching this series, I can't help believe that Shun had become aware of all of this and became extremely unhappy about it leading to his transformation. I mean why else would he be pining for Saki but just accept a relationship with Satoru even if he had to be convinced several times to do so?

It was more like the genetic programming to jump into a homosexual relationship kicked in if you wanted intimacy at that age and so he went with the flow even though it was not what he wanted (he didn't resist like Mamoru did either). Which resulted in him still feeling lonely because their societal norms were not allowing him to have penetrative sex with the girls he loved. So he tried to accept and alternative knowing he couldn't be with her and try to avoid her and forget his feelings for Saki until even being with Satoru just didn't cut it anymore and also felt bad for using Satoru in a way to keep his distance from Saki? I can see how he just felt isolated emotionally and then sought to be isolated for real as he slowly realized his mental state was breaking down.

I think ever since they ran into the false minoshiro he had a lot of questions and being the astute person he was, gave it much thought and became extremely skeptical and mistrustful with their society. So much so that on a subconscious level, it began to eat away at him and lead him to slowly become a karmic demon. Only he looked into it all deeper and realized the adults had been aware of the camping trip fiasco they tried to cover up leading to more problems with his subconscious and eventual loss of control of his powers.

Everything that happened to him is a real damn shame and tragic.

That is some really nice exposition to the matter, I would say I agree with you, ignorace is a bliss sometimes, Shun being the genius he was, there was a huge stress this whole situation put him onto, things others couldnt understand at the time, but he did, and was bothered by it, everything mixed together...

Spoilers for late plot
Feb 18, 2017 8:04 AM

Jun 2008

I'm not your buddy or friend:P and no, I didn´t. I wasn´t hating on anyone. You're the one who felt the need to state your opinion as if my comment bothered you.
Honestly, I wrote this when Shinsekai was airing...years ago but after re-reading it, I'll maintain my opinion.
" but Being accepted or rejected is a matter of mind" That quote it's very debatable...
Not always you have the chance to choose the people you interact with, sorry. But yes, I totally agree on you about people are different (thank god) and the differences are what makes them who they are for good or bad. I like to say that every human being is unique in the world, even if they're twins, they are not the same.
Firstly, Iam not blaming anyone. If you want to hate you have the right to hate, if you want to drop it, you go ahead and drop it, at the end of the day only your choice matters to you, and I think that's perfectly fine, you don´t have to go watch something just because others watch it. so no I don´t even care if you go and drop it because of a homo kiss, it's your choice, Im not blaming. But Iam allowed to state my opinion and laughing because people really could have ended up loving this anime at the end, and yet, because of two seconds BL kiss they dropped it. The kisses were part of character development plus they were just showing a dystopian society.
Now you keep your opinion, I keep mine, I listened yours, you listened mine, and that is the correct thing to do.
Still, if you ask me why I mantain my opinion is, like I predicted years ago while watching it, Shinsekai was dropped in this episode by hundreds of people merely because of a simple BL kiss and then, lol, it ended up being one of the most high rated anime in this website, highly regarded for being an excellent anime.
So to people who dropped an awesome plot because of prejudice, yes, Iam entitled to give my opinion and say LOOOL, seriously?. If I was like that then I wouldn´t have watched Tokyo Ghoul, because I hate cannibalism, but I ended up watching it anyway and I love Kaneki~
I'm not blaming, offending in my comment in what you call "little" community (which is not, by the way, this is a huge community, welcome, I've been a user here for almost 9 years), if you notice, I just state facts that happened in history plus my opinion that people should consider to open their minds a bit, otherwise they might be losing something good. Feel free to reject my opinion, that's your choice...and I don´t really have anything to say on this matter anymore:)

Eell said:
sweetdrops said:
Everyone's being so stupid for a few homo scenes, I didn't mind them at all
I can't understand how can you guys drop this just because your insecurity of seeing two boys kissing, you are acting like kids.
Anyway, interesting episode as always, I felt so bad for Shun in the last part, but I felt worst for Mamoru, poor boy, I think he has become my favorite.
What a big big widely open mind, So interesting,Then I challenge you to watch KissXSis, Nee summer, Yosuga no sora: the Sora arc, Fella pure and Houkago Initiation Vol.2 and maybe Baka na Imouto o Rikou with me. Have fun. XD

Pardon to intrude, I've actually watched the most of them. Perhaps she will consider to watch them if you are willing to watch Boku to Pico, Junjou Romantica, Ikoku Irokoi Romantan and Hyakujitsu no Bara :)

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Feb 18, 2017 4:44 PM

Mar 2012
Playcool said:

That is some really nice exposition to the matter, I would say I agree with you, ignorace is a bliss sometimes, Shun being the genius he was, there was a huge stress this whole situation put him onto, things others couldnt understand at the time, but he did, and was bothered by it, everything mixed together...

Spoilers for late plot

Thank you but like you said, ignorance is bliss. We saw how it didn't end well for those who figured it out. Poor Shun having to put a facade of calm and stability for so long when things likely didn't add for him. Then he had to distance himself from everyone to keep them safe from him. I'm amazed the Ethics Committee and the Board of Education had let him go home at all before his quarantine (done only after he killed everyone in his village by accident). No doubt he had lots of regrets concerning Saki in the end which certainly didn't help him.

I liked Saki and Satoru together but I was with you on Saki and Shun being my OTP in the beginning (official artwork warned me otherwise though since I hadn't rad the novel then). The problem with this anime is it never bothered to show all of their closest bonding moments when they got older. All we have is Saki's tsun tsun attitude and hitting Satoru when they were kids and then briefly when they are 14. I don't get why the anime producers were so intent on Maria being so important in Saki's life as an adult when that wasn't the case in the novel. Nothing against Maria but they overplayed her relationship to Saki but downplayed Satoru when they actually started to REALLY get together? I don't get it.
Feb 19, 2017 12:34 AM

Aug 2013
I don't plan to drop it, I was prepared for a gay shit. But most of the parts of this episode were totally unnecessary. It's basically a really bad form of fanservice.
At least not everyone of them were happy about those pairings.
I assume that no one would complain if not that gay French kiss.
rsc-plFeb 19, 2017 1:01 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 19, 2017 6:08 AM

Jun 2008
Eell said:

And your suggestions, WATCHED THEM already. I watch everything. No limitations. ROASTED!(I'm kidding XD)

oh, I see. okay then, friend:)
Really? I was curious about your rating system so I went to your animelist. It's a pity none of the above is there even though you've watched them. In fact there isn´t one single BL on your list...you should definitely add them, don´t be ashamed, they're really interesting to discuss ;)

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Feb 19, 2017 8:40 PM

Jan 2017
Orulyon said:
Eell said:

And your suggestions, WATCHED THEM already. I watch everything. No limitations. ROASTED!(I'm kidding XD)

oh, I see. okay then, friend:)
Really? I was curious about your rating system so I went to your animelist. It's a pity none of the above is there even though you've watched them. In fact there isn´t one single BL on your list...you should definitely add them, don´t be ashamed, they're really interesting to discuss ;)

I'm not. there is nothing to be ashamed of. It's simply just about the story, which probably was not that interesting to me. I didn't even add code geass. Cause I consider somethings interesting that others don't and others too, of course. There is no filter in my list, I just add the ones I enjoyed the story. ;)
Thank you for the suggestion.
Contemporary0091Feb 19, 2017 8:51 PM
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.
Mar 22, 2017 4:58 AM

Mar 2017
SetsukoHara said:
OGHelios said:
The fuck was with the forced Yaoi and Yuri in this episode? The Yuri I guess I kinda saw coming since those two had a close relationship with each other...but Satoru x Shun? Where did that come from?

Damn, you guyz don't have any attention span. At the beginning ot this episode, the narrator said that a great number of change occured during those 2 years. The 2 years were skipped, so obviously the development of their relationship was skipped.

And then Satoru get's his ass a new guy like two minutes after...the fuck?

Are you a shut-in, or can't you analyse what happened around you? He is a teenager, it's not uncommon for teenagers to pick a different partner as soon as they get dumped by what they thought were "the love of their life".
SetsukoHara said:
OGHelios said:
The fuck was with the forced Yaoi and Yuri in this episode? The Yuri I guess I kinda saw coming since those two had a close relationship with each other...but Satoru x Shun? Where did that come from?

Damn, you guyz don't have any attention span. At the beginning ot this episode, the narrator said that a great number of change occured during those 2 years. The 2 years were skipped, so obviously the development of their relationship was skipped.

And then Satoru get's his ass a new guy like two minutes after...the fuck?

Are you a shut-in, or can't you analyse what happened around you? He is a teenager, it's not uncommon for teenagers to pick a different partner as soon as they get dumped by what they thought were "the love of their life".

i dont know if you guys noticed this or not,but all the couples in that epsiode were of the same gender,i wonder why
Apr 25, 2017 9:36 PM

Apr 2016
Yuri and Yaoi aside, the scene where Kaburagi Shisei stared at a flying Maria is priceless.
CzeroCApr 25, 2017 9:49 PM
Jun 15, 2017 8:52 PM

Sep 2014
SO this is the gay that drives 4chan nuts. EP 8.

Plot: 2 years gone by and the gorup have couples! SatoruxSHun, until they broke up. SakixMaria, which is really nice despite some wavering/pining on Saki's part, and Mamoruxgcrippling lonliness and pining for Maria. Poor little bastard.

Also some stuff is going on with SHun. Something even the bigwig Kaburagi Shisei, strongest PK user, notices. ANd then he has to leave everyone. Oh dear. They know.

Character: I am legit worried about all these kids, especially Shun. Rejecting Satoru, his interaction with Kaburagi, and his last words to Saki. Could his powers be troubling him? And with the revelation that the adults know the truth, what are their intentions? Is it an experiment?

Saki's...being a bit troublesome. The obvious pining for SHun while she's with Maria is sooo damn awkward. Damn teenagers. But she does care about them all.

Poor Satoru, Mamoru, and Maria. One gets rejected and goes on a rebound. One is pining forever alone(coulda got with Reika but the adults are cockblocking jerks) and Maria's girl gots wandering eye. Also Maria, it's great that you can levitate but come on.Yer wearing a skirt girl.

Animation: The gay stuff was the gay stuff. If you didn't want to watch it, just fast forward. It's not that big of a deal.

5/5. So much intrigue, heartbreak, and a new mystery begins. The kids have grown up but that means it only gets rougher from here on.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Jun 28, 2017 6:23 PM

Nov 2016
Didn't know that everyone becoming homo was a sideffect of time skips xD

Relaxing episode with more focus on the relationships of the maincast members.

PS: This episode wasn't even nearly as bad as it's reputation makes it out to be.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 6, 2017 2:57 PM

Aug 2013
Well, what we have here. First I thought that this anime is just pretentious but mediocre by its nature, then I thought that it's just using several different badly combined elements from another anime, then I guessed that author decided to make his generic fantasy manga or novel more popular by using fan-service and now I can see that easily - perverted fan-service for rotten people. The whole anime is just destroyed by stupid decision to add yaoi and yuri just like that. Because even though author said that monkeys have some strange sexual relations without any borders (which is not true, they have deviations not far by percentage from humans in overall) but it's not mean that 99% of boys will be gays and 99% of girls will be lesbians automatically just because there are no borders too since such "sexual taste" is just deviation - not some kind of superior nature form of sexual interest. I am done with this anime, it's 99th in rating on this site and I even know why, I bet it's because of female audience. It reminds me one scene from anime Beck when was some kind of tournament with three musical stages divided by popularity of musical groups on them: big, medium and small. But interesting thing was that most popular was worst in fact since best musical group was on small stage, not so bad on medium and worst but cute singer was on biggest because all of the women were there to watch their beautiful yaoi style star.
Pages (15) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

363 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.