Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 20, 2012 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

More flashback scenes this episode with a little Konoe and Shougo. I lol'd @ Shougo's imagination of Yuzurina as well as the misunderstood "yaoi scene" later. Dat dirty mind.

Miyabi is still upset and wants a kiss. Tbh, she should cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Overall, it was an alright episode and Miyabi looks cute in those cute clothes during the date ^_-
Stark700Sep 20, 2012 11:23 PM
Sep 20, 2012 11:35 AM

Nov 2008
Miyabi looked so ladylike in that evening dress and that swimsuit was great. I think Shougo should kiss Miyabi, get it over with so she won't be so upset.

Shougo is starting to have dirty thoughts about Yuzurina as well in a naked apron nonetheless.

Sep 20, 2012 1:07 PM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:
Miyabi is still upset and wants a kiss. Tbh, she should cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

So true..
TyrelSep 20, 2012 6:32 PM
Sep 20, 2012 1:41 PM

Oct 2010
The episode really shined nicely like the other in getting fan service of Yuzurina part 2 under way. Kannagi on the other hand got a nice dress make over along with a nice pool part. My thoughts follow.

About the beginning, the start in the spoiler
Made me think right away flashback. Funny thing is that the car has a similar emblem to Subaru so it’s really ironic because those cars should be the safest around and not that dangerous. Anyway lovely save and Shougo in that suit looked really like the knight that Konoe imagined him to be. I suspect the reason for that is his dress.

The came a rather weird part in the spoiler
of Yuzurina running around despite that she was MOE and enticing there.

About Yuzurina’s fan service, no one can resist the following,

As a male and the spoiler
in fact I am not sure how long will the breast rubbing be till the pin down to sex starts. But it was great for service along with some Yuzurina ass in clothing. Yuzurina’s blushes were super great there. Moreover with the food made, she can cook quite well.

About Mr. X and Shougo. It was quite nice to see Mr. X in the spoiler
only to ROFL hard at the gag of them being found out by 2 girls whom their expressions were priceless in thinking this was some Yayoi thing. Of all things Shougo blushes there good.

About Konoe/Shougo’s visit to Kannagi, really loved the start of it in the spoiler
as it shows that Kannagi got a nice getup and Konoe’s one is a bit too plain TBH.

Things got way better in the spoiler
as Konoe had to leave and Kannagi is found alone with Shougo. Whom a delicious ass part up-close is revealed. Why not? Kannagi’s ass is great too look at in this series. Nice and firm. That’s on top of her expressions of blush facial value. Nice cake bringing!

About Yuzurina x Shougo take 2, when Shougo came back to being with Yuzurina in the spoiler
at his place. I kind liked Yuzurina’s explanation despite them being all lies. It was a nice touch to just see the flashback in the way it was presented along with more of her blush faces. MOE as they are quite.

About back at school and the newspaper club. I liked how it’s nice to see Araya in the spoiler
along with some really nice MOE of Konoe’s blushes.

While the second part of this segment came out as very rich in comedy in terms of the spoiler
that being of Mana/Rinka blowing off on her. Which really scared poor Mana more than anything. However it became quite amazing at how Shougo tames her into blushing.

About Kannagi x Shougo date, calling it most likely BEST DATE of summer 2012. Really hard to come by in terms of pleasing to say the least. The start of in the spoiler
was not too revealing till the following,

Kannagi’s smile there leaves first impressions very long and will still in the future. Those smiles are quite something when done right. I really liked that eating part of the date in the spoiler
as Kannagi got a little funny there by choking on her food. Somehow it’s always good comedy as long as it does not happen IRL to someone.

As the date goes on the dog part and dress parts in the spoiler
were clearly screaming MOE! FUNNY! The dog part really got hilarious as the dog hated Shougo and not Kannagi. While the dress part was fun to see how nice Kannagi looks like, I got quite sexed up with her dark dress to say the least. The rest are passable but Kannagi shine nice in a black dress as I find her skin shows nicer.

Finally the pool part in the spoiler
reveals how nice Kannagi’s 2 piece is and reflects nice on her stomach, legs and chest along long with appearance. She looks also nice with the bonnet as not often she was shown wearing it. Best part was how happy she was during the pool and after it. WOW! I am happy for Kannagi compared to her crying from last episode.

About thee end, it reveals some shocking truth about Yuzurina in the spoiler
and she seems to have that dress she had in the beginning of the episode. Something is up with that dress and getup.

About the preview, from the looks of it in the spoiler
Kannagi confession of being Shougo sister and revealing of Yuzurina being fake? Seems like it but really will it be enough for a last episode? NO! OVA INCOMING! Not sure if it will be related with the end of the last episode or just more ecchi gimmicks with comedy/stuff going on but remains to see of the last episode.

BTW GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=494195
Just Yuzurina breast rubbing. How long can you resist that as a male?

Image Stitches and Pic dump in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/09/very-sorry-for-late-but-its-done.html
finally done with Kannagi stuff. It looks really good.
Yumekichi11Sep 27, 2012 4:32 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 20, 2012 2:37 PM

Jul 2010
At this point, I just want the discs to be released so we can watch these episodes uncensored.
Sep 20, 2012 6:32 PM

Sep 2011
Elite60 said:
At this point, I just want the discs to be released so we can watch these episodes uncensored.
Sep 20, 2012 7:29 PM

Dec 2009
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
Sep 20, 2012 8:40 PM

Sep 2011
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
Sep 20, 2012 8:51 PM
Oct 2010
dat ass at around 6 minutes of kannagi

is she his sister? assuming from the title. plus they went into lyical sisters. didnt that senpai say she'd introduce him to her when he proved to her or something?
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 20, 2012 8:55 PM

Aug 2008
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
I forgot how to signature...
Sep 20, 2012 9:00 PM

Nov 2010
Shougo is such as fucking tool. One of the worst male leads ever.
Sep 20, 2012 9:56 PM
Jun 2012
so why did he run to the council office after he remembered the word swimming
Sep 20, 2012 10:14 PM
Feb 2009
goddamit this guy is soo slow .....
Sep 20, 2012 10:16 PM

Jul 2012
Nice! Looks like they are going for Miyabi ending! :3
Sep 20, 2012 10:38 PM
Jun 2008
oh my still wonder if better get both maury's dna & lie detector test for all this?

give shougo dreaming being superhero while saving konoe while yuzu as little girl's hero sidekick only a dream?

give another still miyabi bit hmm, mrs.x doing lots of exhaust works to dig info on the coup, etc.

so yea shougo & konoe visit miyabi then later on shougo dates miyabi to fun time.

yet seem like yuzu seem saying about konoe make a lie yet seem look mrs.x might found something curveball twist.

1eps left wonder last thing to expect hey shougo you got more than one sister?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 20, 2012 10:59 PM

Sep 2010
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
Sep 20, 2012 11:07 PM
Jul 2012
The amount of Miyabi fanservice is TOO DAMN HIGH.
JerainSep 20, 2012 11:12 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2012 11:16 PM
Nov 2011
this anime is sooo getting stupid
the main dude is a complete douche
he love her (kanoie) or her (miyabi) dammit fuck is not that complicated to chose 1 person
oh forget the another 3 girl they had no chance with him
ther are giving no lead pretty sad a think because my chose i will be the blonde girl
the probleme a have with miyabi is that if u say no to her she probably go suicide herself
kanoie is too much a slut for the dude
blonde girl she is normal person,she not forcing him to do thing or acting super sluty she is a perfect fit for the douche bag (shougo)
and this was suppose to be harem anime 2 girl is not a harem
to love ru darkness is a real harem
Sep 21, 2012 12:09 AM

Dec 2008
So this is what it feels like when the best girl is winning....
Sep 21, 2012 1:16 AM

Apr 2011
Miyabi never denied being the sister did she? And when this impostor showed up why the crap did she not say anything? Motives?
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 21, 2012 1:24 AM

Sep 2012
So glad that Miyabi is happy again and got a lot of screen time! :)

It appears to me that Yuzurina is doing her best to bring Shougo and Miyabi together?? @@ maybe I shall forgive her for doing that.

Last episode next, all the best in the swimming competition to Miyabi!! Y^_^Y

Will be looking forward to watch the OVA too!
Sep 21, 2012 1:33 AM

Sep 2010
Miyabi montage? Miyabi montage.
Miyabi end? Miyabi end.
Shougo doesn't get with Miyabi and wears a pink shirt and capris. Folks, we have decisive evidence that this man is gay.
Sep 21, 2012 2:20 AM

May 2008
Yuzurina in the tv show made me rofl my pants off . Well not really . But am i the only person that found that funny?

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 21, 2012 2:31 AM

Jul 2012
spongeboy123 said:
so why did he run to the council office after he remembered the word swimming
He remembered that Miyabi was accepted into the school through a sports recommendation for swimming, thus she didn't sit the entrance exam on the day of funeral. He probably wanted to confirm this with the student council (although I can't imagine them having access to student records in real life...). It seems almost 100% certain that Miyabi is the real sister, especially since she took him to Lyrical Sisters at the end of the episode (remember that Mei admitted to knowing and being close with the real sister). That combined with the fact Yuzurina didn't know anything about the sister at the funeral, and this was really where it all started.
Sep 21, 2012 2:53 AM
Dec 2011
Is this episode part of the light novel's main story?

I know that the first 8 episodes cover vol.1-3 and ep.9-10 are from vol.4. Is ep.11 also part of vol.4 or part of vol.5 or anime original?
Sep 21, 2012 2:59 AM

Nov 2011
If Miyabi is indeed the sister, and knows it, and is still trying to get it on with her brother... doesn't that make her a bit villainous, too?
Sep 21, 2012 3:20 AM

Jan 2008
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
Sep 21, 2012 3:47 AM

Jun 2009
Well, if I want anyone to win. It would be Miyabi, imouto or not so this is a nice episode.
Sep 21, 2012 4:02 AM
Jul 2018
Lovely date and some mistery in this episode.
Sep 21, 2012 4:10 AM

Mar 2012
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:

Sister is the one who pose as a guy - _-
Sep 21, 2012 6:57 AM

Sep 2009
Tyrel said:
Stark700 said:
Miyabi is still upset and wants a kiss. Tbh, she should cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

So true..

I agree with this.

Sep 21, 2012 7:00 AM
May 2012
Poor Miyabi!
she may happened to be the sister!will it drag into the last episode.
Sep 21, 2012 7:02 AM

Jun 2012
tazfelis said:
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
Sep 21, 2012 7:05 AM

Sep 2009
Jerain said:
The amount of Miyabi fanservice is TOO DAMN HIGH.

I skipped that whole part after the first few seconds of her in different clothes with all the sparkles. I really really don't like Miyabi.

I think she is the sister. There is just no one else who can be at this point. I don't see any other person who can be the sister besides her that has played a big part in this whole series. I have always thought Miyabi is the sister ever since the second episode. Of course now that I said that it will turn out that Ikuse is the sister =.=

Sep 21, 2012 7:13 AM

Nov 2011
Man i dislike miyabi, but from the looks of it it seems like she might be the little sister....it makes sense really.
Sep 21, 2012 7:19 AM

Sep 2009
Gigarit said:
Man i dislike miyabi, but from the looks of it it seems like she might be the little sister....it makes sense really.

No, that is the best part because that means Shougo won't marry her then!! If she isn't the sister then there is a chance Shougo would pick her, but if she is the sister then he won't pick her 100%.

Sep 21, 2012 7:28 AM

Jul 2011
Last episode in next week, and then we got answer to everything ^^
There is also sequel OVA, but I think that will be just fanservice... :P

Good episode, more questions to last episode.
5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 21, 2012 8:51 AM

Aug 2011
There’s even more evidence in this week’s episode that Miyabi is the real sister and Yuzurina is aiming to become president.

The Theory…
As Shougo’s cousin, if his nuclear family was denied the right to run the company, Yuzurina would become the next President of the Mikadono Group as the leadership would pass to an adjacent line of the family. It is in Yuzurina’s interest to push Shougo and his real sister together thus creating controversy with Shougo’s family and giving herself the presidency.

Episode 11 evidence….
In order to deflect attention from the real sister being at the funeral, Yuzurina blames Konoe playing pranks. Despite this, Miyabi is the only other girl that could have been at the funeral because the others had to sit the entrance exam whereas she had a swimming scholarship so didn’t need to participate.
It’s also worth noting that Miyabi’s final destination on the date with Shougo was Lyrical Sisters, the café run by the only known friend of the real sister. This also reinforces the friendship between Miyabi and Mei as suggested in the last episode.
If you need any more evidence that Miyabi is the imouto, the next episode is called “The real sister has always been with you”…

If he works it out I bet he'll choose Konoe, Why does the best girl never win? :/
Sep 21, 2012 8:53 AM

Dec 2011
I hate Miyabi and this episode.((
Sep 21, 2012 9:02 AM

Aug 2010
Well...that was a bore. Also, the hell is going on? Miyabi flags all over the place, at this point it looks like Creampuffs won't win and then the last reason to watch this would be gone too. 2/5.

Edit: Oh, reading these things about Miyabi... I guess it would make sense. My first suspect was her because of the hair around her neck that was visible. I hope she turns out to be the sister and Creampuffs can win.
Mogami-kunSep 21, 2012 9:07 AM
Sep 21, 2012 9:40 AM

May 2010
Trap Inbound and lol really?
Sep 21, 2012 10:10 AM

Apr 2010
I am just hoping this doesn't have the typical undecided harem ending.

Yuzurina clearly has something to gain from having Miyabi and Shougo end up together and it seems she is trying to prevent him from starting anything with Konoe.
Miyabi is the little sister that much we know and if she ends up with Shougo he could never become the president of the company.
We also know that Konoe is the daughter of the owner of the rival company which mean that if she ends up with Shougo it would be both good for him and his company however it could be bad for some people within his company.
Which might be the reason why Yuzurina fears Konoe.
However she doesn't seem to mind any of the other girls even tho there is s serious candidate among them as well Rinka.
Which suggest the following if Shougo ends up with Miyabi it's good for Yuzurina if he ends up with Konoe it's bad for her and of he ends up with Rinka it won't effect her.
This suggests that she currently has a good position in Shougo's company and is most likely working together with Seri.
Sep 21, 2012 10:21 AM
Feb 2012
I personally am glad that the sister is most likely Miyabi. She was really the only one I have no attraction to.

If it was my choice I'd have him end up with Ikusu, she is just utterly awesome.

I like that I see no one here complaining about fanservice and what not, it makes me feel good that people who appreciate this type of anime are discussing it and not those other people who complain about the slightest bit of fan service.

I wouldn't call Konoe a slut, to be a slut she would have to put herself out to many men, both her and Miyabi are extremely loyal to Shougo though.
Sep 21, 2012 11:31 AM
Aug 2011
ayeyosteven said:

Fleiya said:
goddamit this guy is soo slow .....
Sep 21, 2012 11:53 AM

Jun 2011
The amount of Miyabi's awesomeness is over out of this world. The ass fanservice was great and she look so cute when she was asking for that kiss. The different clothing she tried on was also great as everything fits her.

Wish i could find some english translation of the novel or some summary just to know what happens after the show cause im gonna miss it. Cant wait for my next week of weekly Miyabi <3
Sep 21, 2012 12:28 PM

Mar 2011
Hes rich... Why can't he just marry everyone -_-
I've never seen an anime with a complete harem end besides
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Sep 21, 2012 2:43 PM

Sep 2011
Next week seems so far away right now
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Sep 21, 2012 2:55 PM

Aug 2011
I want to drop this series so bad, but I just can't. =.= I keep telling myself that it's going to get better, but it's not. -sigh-

It's only because of Shougo though. I just really dislike him.

Anyways, I'll watch the last episode and decide. Maybe the last episode will turn things around for me. :D This anime had a good premise... :/
Sep 21, 2012 3:25 PM

Jul 2009
ayeyosteven said:

exactly -.-
for me miyabi is annoyingly cute,i dont like her.
i support konoe,but my bet this one also will not have a good end.
like the other 2 already finished anime...)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2012 3:29 PM
Nov 2010
Yuzurina might be a bitch and manipulative, but she's still hot.

Best girls for him to end up with:

Rinka
Ikusu

Most likely sister:

Miyabi

xuezhi said:
Gigarit said:

No, that is the best part because that means Shougo won't marry her then!! If she isn't the sister then there is a chance Shougo would pick her, but if she is the sister then he won't pick her 100%.
He might not pick her, but that probably won't stop him from imagining those things like he did with Yuzurina(who he thinks is his sister)

AngelicFeces said:
Miyabi montage? Miyabi montage.
Miyabi end? Miyabi end.
Shougo doesn't get with Miyabi and wears a pink shirt and capris. Folks, we have decisive evidence that this man is gay.
I fucking lol'd
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.