Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 29, 2010 4:30 PM
Jun 2009
God, I feel like I'm watching Higurashi all over again. Seems like half the cast is crazy in some way, and Takumi is just... beyond help.
Nov 28, 2010 2:52 AM

Aug 2008
I wish that Takumi don't have so big mindfucks.
その目だれの目 (Sono me, dare no me) i wonder what's going on with this.

nice mystery plot in chaos;head
Mar 30, 2011 3:08 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, uber confused. Apparently Takumi DOES have precognitive powers (childhood bus thing), but doesn't sleepwalk. The FES music was cool - is she the student in the preview?
What's up with the crazy swords? O_O What's up with the "whose eyes are those" phrase? X_X
So apparently the pictures were taken of the future ... guh. I'm completely at a loss here >_<
Apr 8, 2011 9:16 AM

Jul 2009
Good episode, the tension mounts up
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Aug 4, 2011 9:07 PM

Feb 2011
That one part in this episode had a severe case of "ENHANCE... ENHANCE... ENHANCE"

The new character, FES, is really hot :P
RedMage23Aug 4, 2011 9:17 PM
Nov 1, 2011 2:17 PM

Feb 2010
All those swords they carry I wonder why only he seems to see them.
Sheepshaman.png
Nov 24, 2011 10:27 PM

Mar 2011
Pretty cool episode. That silver-haired girl is pretty neat, seems like a whackjob though (not always a bad thing). I wonder who that random creeper girl was on the staircase.

Still loving the ED.
Feb 18, 2012 1:17 PM

Aug 2011
I have no idea of what to think of this show.

It isn't entertaining, doesn't make me feel like watching the next episode, the story seems like it hasn't even started and about 3 characters are being introduced every episode.

It isn't good, but it isn't bad either. The first episode was kind of cool, but now I'm not sure where this is heading. 2/5

I hope I don't feel like this for the entire show.
Mar 25, 2012 7:19 PM
Mar 2009
Sheepshaman said:
All those swords they carry I wonder why only he seems to see them.

I also wonder if FES is the same girl as the nurse. Well, they have the same hair color, don't they?

The other girl though with the big sword, then he was out with his sister, I don't remember her from anywhere.

Still don't know how the killer can keep time-travelling, e.g. selling pictures of a murder that hasn't happened yet....
May 8, 2012 8:09 AM

Mar 2012
nice episode and another gory murder scene

And...always love the McDonalds parodies in anime (and wekey pedophilia of course)
Jul 29, 2012 8:44 AM

Jun 2011
The sword things' designs look awesome!
Sep 18, 2012 7:46 PM
Aug 2012
those swords look amazing. :)
Sep 22, 2012 12:37 PM

May 2012
Wow great episode, but damn those cliffhangers! But damn the story is really getting good!
Sep 24, 2012 3:22 PM

Sep 2008
'Sono me, dare no me' - this phrase seems to have a lot of meaning. I wonder how will it turn out in the end.

FES seems cool, lol.
Oct 15, 2012 10:40 PM

Jun 2012
Wow this series is getting more and more interesting. He (or we) don't know if he is committing the New Gen. crimes with only an empty memory (blank) during that time. It's also very creepy especially when he is on his own, or even just researching stuff in his dark "room". I think this series is getting more intense and interesting and creepy, so I'm looking forward to the upcoming events. The only problem is that it's very confusing and I feel like there will be too many characters, such as FES, plus the others in the ED.
5/5

Nov 11, 2012 10:27 PM

Oct 2011
I was wondering if they were gonna show the good delusion in FES's concert, but they only showed part of it. meh
Dec 24, 2012 9:52 AM
Sep 2012
Selling murder pictures is odd to say the least.
Jan 16, 2013 8:21 AM

Jan 2012
So many unanswered questions in this show. I can barely keep up with his delusions. Still, that's probably what keeps me interested. Looking forward to next episode.

Feb 26, 2013 6:08 PM

Jan 2013
Too many new characters
Jul 7, 2013 1:42 AM

Jul 2008
Okay we have even more questions, girls with invisible swords, precognition, more girls, more murders and delusions.

This just gets crazier.
Aug 16, 2013 12:16 PM

Jun 2010
The show is good its just the main character thats pissing me off
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Feb 24, 2014 5:58 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty good episode. So, we get to see Takumi from his childhood, he wants to go on a field trip but they won't let him go, so he wishes that everyone else can't go either and it actually comes true in a sick and twisted way. Then he goes to a concert and sees that weird girl and she has a huge ass sword, then she gets close to Takumi, or was that a delusion? Those eyes, whose are they?
Mar 8, 2014 9:17 AM

Mar 2014
Alright episode! Not hating it as much as I thought I would.

Taku thinks he is sleepwalking so he is open to the possibility that Yua is correct?
Went to a concert.. that chick rocked.

Whose eyes are they? appeared at 4th new gen crime scene.

Happy ending song feels out of place yet is an enjoyable song.
Jun 13, 2014 5:25 AM

Mar 2014
The Creators may have incredible brains to create this series with confusing plot-twists that is so mind-puzzling on other people who don't have enough strength to digest this Facts .
That illusionary Seira-tan seems influencing him too much .. Is it why he is has some Sleep disorder that he is talking about!?... Damn ... I am talking like I'm getting nowhere...
That nurse is beautiful btw!!
Oh now ... We have deduce that .. Rimi is REAL... and not just a delusion made by Takumi . (that library scene with a silver-hair girl helping rimi on the books proves it all.) and .. I think was mistaken by the fact that She is using mind-alternation or something to others that will automatically knows that she is a live student on that school . Silver-girl don't know her .. but We don't have enough evidence for that ... Its just a Thought of mine.
That Silver-hair girl... was an eccentric one!! ... I wondered that She is unique in some point.
Oh .. another theory of mine . Seira-tan was his inner desires/feelings .. based on how she talks to takumi.. like telling him " it was just made up ..or tell him gather evidence that it was made-up " .
DAMN .. SO CONFUSING .. MINDF*CKING RIDDLE/PLOT-TWISTING EGO BUSTER!! ... shit I overreacted sorry. well... now SUMMARY TIME!! ( from the moment he finds out the image of his on this episode up to the commander conversation) , He finds out that ... He was on that scene before the day he saw rimi on the murder scene . Sept 28 he says ... that he received some images and information about NEW GENE from an unknown user called ... Commander ... then he goes about to play his usual net room on a Building .. He somehow finds out an open room with a bag of gera frog straps (specifically its three frogs straps..) and a Computer that is filled with NEW-GENE blabla something informations... then, when he is going home , he got on a dark alley that was happened to be the murder cross case.then , he somehow saw a Pink-hair girl that was probably the murderer in the scene . Horrified , He runs away while taking a wimbled cross that is used on the crime scene . He later met a girl named Yua that probably stalking him on ... after some situations They Became friends and Takumi agree to be his companion for a reservoir . after that other day after that He met Rimi who supposedly his friend a long time ago for about from First year high-school. He seems that he has no memories of her at all ... though , Rimi do some eye-contact trick and then he remembers his name . In the meantime some police organization talks about the murder scene that refers to takumi being the murderer. then goes to reservoir together with Yua whom he was on an agreement. then after some time , like a "date" .. He later finds out that ...she is a Highschool Detective(most likely) thathave many evidence that is related on the murder case that tells that he is the criminal behind the proofs.
Then , now on this episode ... He goes to find some proofs that will prove Yua's investigation wrong. He went to a certain hospital to be examined by a psychological doctor .. Takumi tells the information and somehow conclude that .. it was a Sleep disorder like Sleep walking . After some time .. It was proven that nothing happened . now , BACK TO THE CURRENT SCENE 12:25 of the episode.
hmm... so he is suffering a disorder of many split personalities called D.I.D. (Dissociative Identify Disorder) according from what Yua concluded.
Premonition !!? and also the D.I.D.!? woah .. takumi are you some "Special" human!?.. but premonition... how!? He couldn't tell himself that he is the criminal and he is on memory loss of something .. also if you're talking about the bus accident on his childhood .. I think he didn't "Predict" actually .. He "cursed" the bus based on the subs .. so The Only Problem that can be explained carefully are : Mind controlling or the D.I.D. (This is just my theories .)
Phantasm !!? some Indian rock band that was built on that city!?.. vocalist name is Fes btw. now, it will tells how it was related on Premonition/Prediction . (New gene Prediction or something .. that is related with the cases. Basically , The song that was written by Fes has some sort of connection on the current serial killing.)
Songs from phantasm is pretty much..uncovered mystical myths of a historical era that happens hundreds of years ago ... and That I don't know .
Fes was that eccentric sliver hair girl!? ... now I know why did she said that words.
Woah a Sword!? I think it will became an action, supernatural anime from now on .
hmm.. Songs that harmony is Mind-controlling or something ... great songs btw rhythm I mean.
Oh... so that "Special" thing that takumi has ... is his eyes !! .. that's why they keep saying "Those eyes who do they belong to" in the ending of the previous episode.. It wasn't just for cliche..
"Powerless Eyes that can see things on nothing!!" - good description for takumi's eyes haha!!
I can see that he is beginning to change/improve from that "anti-social/recluse" type into the "sociable/open" type of person!!
I am starting to like the MC being a detective that struggles to unfold the truth about this mysterious events that is surrounding around him ...
New characters and Imouto fun!!
Well.. Its a famous catchphrase on this anime after all.
That Ending!!
Pretty good Episode!!!
I love the ED song it is so great!!!
btw , Thanks for reading my long comment :D it includes summaries and revelations!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2014 4:21 PM

Apr 2014
Cute girls in small skirts walking around with huge ass swords... And he assumes they're toy swords especially after last night with FES, whatta moron.
Nov 26, 2014 7:56 PM

Jan 2012
pretty Confussing episode.

xd everyone is dancing and he is just standing there.

Apr 20, 2015 11:32 AM

Oct 2014
Still seems interesting, and the concert scene was well done. Looking forwards to see how some of these things are explained
Mar 7, 2016 3:19 AM

Sep 2012
This is so awesome.
Nov 26, 2018 9:39 AM

Aug 2018
Takumi grows more dislikable every episode. He’s a real piece of work. Let his death be very slow and painful.

At least the series is pretty good so far.
Jun 30, 2019 7:48 PM

Jan 2018
i'm kinda surprised, this is kinda decent. not particularly good, but all right considering all the shitty reviews this got.
Feb 14, 2020 2:02 PM

Aug 2018
Rimi doesn't like horrors, hm..
This short-white-haired girl.. Is she religious?.. Or chuuni?..
At 12:12 - yes, you figured us out, Takumi.. ;p It's us - anime watchers, who watch at you quite closely~ ;P lol, that's creepy as fuck..
Not the live concerts, ahhhh! ;p
Damn, that concert is trippy.. And show is trippy as well.. Damn, man, I'm almost hyped as fuck about this anime.. ;p
So now swords are showing hm..
And also this blond younger girl.. They were burning things while leaving to Tokyo?.. She didn't seem happy about that, quite sad actually.. About school uniform burning..
Dead zombie on the toilet?.. Dafuq?.. ;p
Well, quite liking anime so far.. But will take my time and will watch it in ok pace, not binge watch, even if maybe would want to.. ;p
Also want to tell a pair of words about how I feel about Yua.. I guess, she can be fighter of justice or something in the end?.. Yeah, she lied a bit about how she is, but eh.. It seems that she's not together with police, and she also didn't deliver her knowledge to the police about Takumi, so it seems that she'd want to solve it instead of just giving innocent man to police.. I mean, at this point, if messages with images were indeed made day before murder, then it indeed is some case of being able to see future?.. So I kinda won't write her to just bad persons or something.. Yeah, she lied, but at least it seems that she's person who can get some facts straight, and maybe could even become an ally in figuring out what the hell is going on.. As Takumi is a magnet for these events, but maybe he could use some head in figuring things out..
Feb 21, 2023 4:03 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Singer girl is interesting for sure but at this point I feel like there's no real explanation except that the guy is just totally crazy
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:07 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.