Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 13, 2012 3:00 PM

Nov 2010
ok episode
Visuals are neat as the previous
Jul 13, 2012 3:41 PM

Jun 2012
Another solid episode, cant wait until the next one. They are really playing up the importance of the school council here.
Jul 13, 2012 5:09 PM

Sep 2009
There is a story to this childhood romance b/w Oojima and Chitose isn't there? Oh well; that Financial President isn't as uptight as I thought she would be lol.

Jul 13, 2012 5:13 PM

May 2010
Much better, thing are going up a notch
Jul 13, 2012 5:15 PM

Sep 2010
Pretending to be M-preg for the win!
Jul 13, 2012 5:27 PM

Oct 2010
I have a important discovery that is rather shallow. Then Michiru mentions the word "Blue" I though right away of seeing Auras and this:
BLU AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.

Soft blue: Peacefulness, clarity and communication; truthful; intuitive

Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming

Dark or muddy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth

I am thinking more of the dark one but it sure might be the only clue to the chocolate problem of Chitose at the end of the episode. Anyone else though of this somehow?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 13, 2012 5:55 PM
Dec 2011
At this point im sure people will say of this anime its just another one of those fanservice and cute girl animes and i say Whats wrong with that?
Jul 13, 2012 7:16 PM

Sep 2008
Silly Okazaki Tomoya not anticipating the voting results.
The new girl is cute though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2012 7:55 PM

Apr 2011
The moment Yuuki suggested to make their own election, I knew he'll be elected again, plus that moving speech made it more convincing to vote for him.

And Chitose doesn't even mind being grope. He should've grope it more. lol
Jul 13, 2012 7:59 PM

Jan 2011
eh this show isn't half bad like how self aware Oojima was about his love encounters and Chisato,Michiru have struck my interest

but this god damn Beams of Light make me rage!
Jul 13, 2012 8:24 PM

Nov 2008
Chisato was so adorable and cute as a kid and still is.

I'm pretty sure by the end it will be her she chooses, but it'll be painful seeing him flirting with other girls, which most likely will happen.

Childhood friend does happen a lot, but I just love Chisato and their so cute together, so I don't want anyone else.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 13, 2012 8:46 PM

Apr 2010
No violent beatdown after the groping? Does not compute.
Jul 13, 2012 9:02 PM
Feb 2012
antonn said:

I'm thinking the same thing.
I'm so used to the girls beating the shit out of the guys.
Jul 13, 2012 9:37 PM

Nov 2008
Late but:
Jul 13, 2012 9:44 PM

Jan 2011
DuroDeMatar said:
Late but:

was bound to happen just wish it was a bit faster pace haha.
Jul 13, 2012 10:43 PM

Aug 2010
WHY YOU NO LIKE CHOCOLATE?!
Jul 14, 2012 12:32 AM

Nov 2011
As with the first episode, the overwhelming cast fails to make more than a shallow impression (except maybe the green-haired person, for having green hair and being one of the other five total male students at the school). At least now the direction, if only for a few episodes, is clear. I still don't see the point of the overly complex setting, and that out of place opening scene in the first episode. Sure it may be relevant later, but its placement still seems nothing more than a cheap hook. But it worked somewhat, I'm interested enough to keep following.
Jul 14, 2012 12:36 AM

Aug 2010
The DVD-bait is still as outrageous as ever.

Oh, and I've still got the hots for Michiru. Her character + that nekoge did it for me.

That end pose reminds me of the Jinrui opening.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 14, 2012 12:39 AM
Oct 2011
This episode made me love Michiru amongst them all. I really just find her cute and mysterious.
Jul 14, 2012 12:57 AM

May 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
I still am all the way for Michiru. There is something about her, to lust.

I feel the same way with her. Her character really stands out to me and I would be very interested in seeing some kind of development with her. It's a shame that this anime make you feel like it will happen, it may only turn out to be Chisato, but I am REALLY hoping it won't be the case. But I guess it will give me that extra incentive to play the VN if they don't end up showing it.
Jul 14, 2012 2:47 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Yep, elections are crazy competitive by the looks of it. Getting run over, body guards, etc. Not too bad though. This episode didn't add too much to the plot but it was a nice way to pass the time. Here's to hoping the back story behind chisato and chocolate isn't dumb/boring/lame/wtf.
Jul 14, 2012 5:00 AM

May 2010
That gay friend is so funny.lol,even though he wanted chisato to be elected but he got elected instead/
Jul 14, 2012 6:33 AM

Apr 2011
ahneeme said:
antonn said:

That's what I like about Chitose. Funny thing is, she doesn't mind being grope but slap him the moment she saw him in his underwear?
Jul 14, 2012 7:08 AM

Aug 2010
Better episode than the previous one, I'm actually starting to give a damn about the story and the characters. Chisato raised quite a few flags despite the fact that she is not the forgotten childhood friend variant. She is the only who doesn't eat chocolate (love trauma?) and seeing the title...maybe (if there is going to be a romantic resolution) we'll see another one of those rare victories? Michiru is way too cute 4/5.
Jul 14, 2012 10:35 AM

Sep 2010
gawd chitose is so sexy ><
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2012 12:58 PM

Sep 2011
Naisu episode. The wedding part was so adorable.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Jul 14, 2012 4:44 PM

Feb 2009
That was so wrong... All i like is first 2 minutes and last one minute of this episode lol :D
Jul 14, 2012 5:22 PM

Feb 2012
Now I'm curious too why she can't/doesn't want to eat chocolates...
Jul 14, 2012 5:25 PM

Jul 2008
I can't support the MC when his club really shouldn't exist. The financial aid students aren't even allowed to join a club but he gets to have a club where they use school funds to sit around and eat sweets?
Jul 14, 2012 7:53 PM

Apr 2010
Magito said:
ahneeme said:
antonn said:

That's what I like about Chitose. Funny thing is, she doesn't mind being grope but slap him the moment she saw him in his underwear?

My guess would be that she saw a certain reaction that males have in the morning. Especially when you see how she was trying to wake him up.
Jul 14, 2012 8:03 PM

Jan 2012
:X the chocolate issue really annoys me though i came up with about 5 possibilities but all of them dun seem right

(Yumeshima X Yuuki all they way :D)
MiyatouSeishirouJul 14, 2012 8:12 PM
Jul 15, 2012 7:57 AM
Feb 2012
OojimaxChisato needs to happen. They make for a perfect couple in my book.

Thoroughly enjoyed the episode. The interactions with Satsuki and Isara were sweet but the former and the current student council president's ones were essential for Oojima to realize that he has to fight for his friends and the club as a whole. Next week should be a good one. Either way, 5/5

Oh wait, there is one thing I actually disliked: The "desu"-girl. Seriously, if I have to endure that girl for much longer I'm gonna shoot myself. -_-
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 15, 2012 7:59 AM

Sep 2010
It feels like this show needs a double season treatment, I doubt they will get to fit enough development in about 12 episodes for such a large cast and with the pace they are going now.

And WTF is Chitose you're all talking about?!

AngelicFeces said:
FUCK, WHAT'S WITH THE CHOCOLATE.
This, it's in the title of the show as well.
ObinderuJul 15, 2012 8:10 AM
Jul 15, 2012 9:00 AM

Jun 2011
Just realized the inner top part of Chisato's hair is green O.O

Anyways does anyone know why Chisato hates chocolate? If so can you PM me PLEASE!!! I would very much appreciate it, also i dont mind spoilers.
Jul 15, 2012 2:00 PM

Sep 2010
ArcanaTrace said:

Anyways does anyone know why Chisato hates chocolate? If so can you PM me PLEASE!!! I would very much appreciate it, also i dont mind spoilers.
Dafuq, how is that possible? She looks radioactive.

Why would you want to know, I'm sure we'll get to know it by next episode or later. I'm sure it's kinda pointless watching this show after you know it because I think it's a major spoiler.
Jul 15, 2012 4:10 PM

Jul 2012
Did they ever even introduce all the characters? I still don't know most of their names, so I'm just going by Blue Haired Loli, Twintail Loli, Yaoi Boy, etc. Seriously.

The only one I like is the brown haired dandere/kuudere. Otherwise this isn't something I'm going to be looking forward to. Meh.
Jul 15, 2012 4:51 PM

Nov 2007
I am rooting for Chitose. Besides, it seems that she is the main girl of the anime already. I am wondering are we getting a Clannad route or an Amagami-SS route!

Loved the episode tbh. Light, funny and enjoyable.

5/5. Bumped my anime overall rating to an 8/10.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 16, 2012 1:32 AM

Jan 2012
ArcanaTrace said:

It's not that she hates it if you watch it carefully you would realise she doesn't hate it, maybe she doesn't LOVE it but she definitely doesn't hate it. The reason why she doesn't eat chocolate lies elsewhere.
Jul 16, 2012 4:01 AM

Oct 2010
antonn said:
Magito said:
ahneeme said:
antonn said:

My guess would be that she saw a certain reaction that males have in the morning. Especially when you see how she was trying to wake him up.
Nah I think his breast grab in the spoiler
is best because it shows when he does grab her breasts she ain't one of those slapping girls. In fact I think she liked it.

Jul 17, 2012 4:08 PM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
antonn said:
Magito said:
ahneeme said:
antonn said:

is best because it shows when he does grab her breasts she ain't one of those slapping girls. In fact I think she liked it.

That's from the 2nd episode. The part he was talking about, when she got mad & slapped him was from the first episode.
Jul 18, 2012 12:32 AM

Jan 2012
Basically just watching this show for the ecchi. I thought that the Oojima re-election was pointless, but funny nonetheless.
Jul 18, 2012 12:58 AM

Oct 2010
antonn said:
Yumekichi11 said:
antonn said:
Magito said:
ahneeme said:
antonn said:

That's from the 2nd episode. The part he was talking about, when she got mad & slapped him was from the first episode.
No well that was due to sudden mass revealing. Now can't be all out too much now. Chitose is obvious not that kind of gal.

Jul 18, 2012 11:30 PM

May 2011
Another great scene with Chisato and Oojima in the morning to start the episode off. Lol that was pretty funny to watch and ahhhh Chisato is so cute. Cmon please let the anime go for the Chisato route. And I reallly wanna know just what the deal is with Chisato and chocolate. She looks like she gets really emotional over things involving chocolate and I am going to be looking forward to watching the scene that explains this whole thing; I got a feeling its probably going to be a dramatic one. And that scene with these two when they were kids was so cute.

Good to see two more main girls get introduced. Shinonome actually seems pretty nice and she looks great.

I am loving this OP song.
Jul 19, 2012 5:48 PM

Nov 2007
man girls just kept bumping into him, literally. why doesn't he just bang Chisato? not interested?

the girl running for president seems the best option. I'm not sure who else is actually in the harem yet? that poor girl who lost her keys?

a little better this time, but it still feels like not much happened.
Jul 21, 2012 1:22 AM

Sep 2010
Amazing episode, but the hell what's wrong with chocolate? I love it, everybody's love them, i dont see a reason to not eat or dislike those.
Oh man, when shinonome-san started talking, i started smiling like an idiot, i love that kind of personality, don even know if it has a name, but i love to see oojimaXShinonome end, but looks like chisato is winning by default according to this forum.
Isnt sad Sacchin?
PD:The fact that sacchin shares Rider's seiyuu just seal the deal
Jul 31, 2012 6:08 PM

Sep 2011
I'm actually playing the Visual Novel of 'Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate' right now, and I believe the reason Chisato hates chocolate is because

Aug 28, 2012 7:44 PM

Apr 2009
Yuuki's oratory backfired on him. That's why it isn't a good idea to launch into a grandstanding speech yourself when you're trying to get someone else nominated.

I wonder what's up behind Chisato and chocolates. Some sort of trauma, perhaps? Not reading any spoilers, I'd rather find out for myself. There's also the issue of Yuuki seeing weird things that others don't.
Sep 14, 2012 4:10 PM

Feb 2011
The green haired dude is WAY too gay .
Sep 30, 2012 4:33 PM

Jul 2012
3/5 - Still not impressing me yet.
This show would be a lot better if the harem aspect was taken out. So basically, take out the random interactions with the other girls and focus on the relationship of End-game girl x Main guy. End-game girl would be Chisato I'm guessing.

Gay boy is the only thing funny I'm finding this series so far
Oct 1, 2012 8:41 PM

Mar 2012
Chisato's aversion of chocolate may be due to the death of a loved one. Looked like her little brother back in the 1st episode.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM

» What is your favorite couple ?

Hatsuyuki - Sep 15, 2012

39 by Haroldinho07 »»
Jan 25, 2022 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.