Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Jan 5, 2020 1:22 PM

Jun 2015
after I cried my eyes out over her, Yuuko-san is back. Glad to see her back.

This anime was a good watch.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jan 9, 2020 10:51 AM

Aug 2018
A strange anime to rate for me.. I think it did many things right.. Covered many topics related to being ghost, had a decent enough story.. Also characters.. Yuuko is the main one, who has a lot to her.. Funny, with tragic past, wholesome and cute at times, lewd, loving.. Still, for some reason I didn't click enough with the characters.. It maybe is related to main character guy, maybe.. I couldn't take too seriously his moments of crying, or wasn't too in awe or anything with him being shy.. I might be finding it hard to enjoy male characters in general now.. For, like, forever, it seems, already.. I think maybe last time I truly enjoyed male characters - maybe from Key studious - in Clannad and Little Busters, maybe in Little Busters even more.. So yeah.. I am interested in girls of this anime in the end, but maybe main character really made it all not that touching, not that clicking, or something like that.. All these moments they were going through, they were having.. Maybe reason is this.. Because I find it easier to enjoy all girls cast, honestly.. At least lately.. Maybe it's not because of this.. Maybe I just don't know the reason.. Maybe it's girls also a bit being not moe enough or something.. Though, they weren't really not in too crude drawing style or anything, I can enjoy girls like Maho from Steins;Gate, who are less moe drawn.. Well.. Anyway.. A bit hard clicking anime it was for some reason.. Overall, a hard one to rate.. I'll give it some kind of score now, but really maybe will re-rate it after some time, in larger or lower score.. I'll see how I'll feel about anime later, about characters, or something.. Will see..
Jan 17, 2020 9:45 PM
Dec 2019
Finally Finished this anime!!This is the first Mystery,Horror,Romance anime ever that I loved so much and was hooked up from begining to end!!

Story-8/10
Characters-9/10
Opening-9/10
Ending-10/10
Overall-9/10
Jan 30, 2020 9:05 PM

May 2010
It would've been better if she had left. More impact.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 19, 2020 6:41 PM

Dec 2019
Bruuuh that goodbye scene when she disappear got me good i was crying like a little bitch, but the final scene got me smiling like a little bitch and we got a second kiss yaaaayyyy !!

Been a while since i gave a 9/10 and im glad i did woulda gave it a 10 if there wasn't an annoying main like Okonagi :| anw everything about this one was PERFECT the backround colors the comedy the characters (expect Okonagi as i said) the story, and we got a perfect ending, love it.
                                                         ๐Ÿ–ค   

Apr 2, 2020 6:59 PM

Feb 2015
This anime was a solid 8 or even 9. But then the final scene screwed it all. Like, it was the perfect ending after all the emotions in this episode and all that went to shit in 1 minute...
Apr 3, 2020 5:45 AM

Jan 2020
This really got me. I very nearly didn't watch it altogether because a majority of the ghost romances have such tragically sad endings.. and there's only so much hurt a heart can take. True, it's not perfect but it's so nice to have a decent happy ending for a change with the only downside it leaves me wanting more. Looking forward to reading the manga.
Apr 3, 2020 5:53 AM
Jul 2018
One of these series that has a 10/10 ending you do not regret of.
Apr 8, 2020 7:33 AM

Dec 2013
Well, Momoe looks really cute hoho.
Ofc fanservice even in final episode lol

But am I the only one who expect a sad ending? I mean their goodbye scene was really good and it made me almost tear up and I wonder how Niiya will move on and such but yeah, Yuuko appeared again and yeah, happy ending.

Viewers will have a different pov about the ending but for me I prefer the sad ending lol
_kukiyomenaiApr 8, 2020 7:37 AM

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

May 7, 2020 2:42 PM

Aug 2013
Devil17 said:
This anime was a solid 8 or even 9. But then the final scene screwed it all. Like, it was the perfect ending after all the emotions in this episode and all that went to shit in 1 minute...

If you don't think Yuuko deserves to be happy then you're a bad person.
May 12, 2020 12:32 PM
Mar 2020
Great ending........ My pillow is soaking wet from my tears. Thanks for great ending or else I wouldn't able to sleep.
Jul 11, 2020 2:23 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
The final scene should never have happened. It's almost always bad writing to pull out all the stops on one emotions (in this case sadness) and then pull a full magical reverse a few moments later. It can be done, e.g. Angel Beats style
but it was not well done here.

That being said, the style of the sad ending annoyed me slightly. Oh yes, let me just forget this important relationship I had with Yuuko just because she died, because that's what she made me promise to do. One, don't make that promise and don't ever ask someone to make that kind of promise to you. You don't process grief by ignoring it. It's fine to encourage someone to move on eventually, but not to forget you completely. It was also silly to imply that he'd managed to forget her within a few weeks/months time. She would eventually stop dominating his thoughts, but I doubt it would come so quickly, perhaps especially if he's purposefully trying to forget her (purposefully trying not to think of something is generally a great way to end up thinking about it all the time.)

Overall, this was still a great show, but not landing the ending knocks a point off the score in my book (though I'd consider this a merely cheap ending, not a full butchering.)
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jul 18, 2020 9:20 AM

Oct 2019
I wasn't expecting the anime to get this sad, but it did. I'm glad that there was a happy ending though :) My heart can't take that much, and I was super close to cussing out the author for making me sad. So I'm glad it was happier at the end.

This was basically me for all the sad moments.
Aug 17, 2020 8:30 AM

Apr 2020
Well, happy endings are always good, but this one was like... meh. I mean, that was a poor reason for her to stay.. maybe not poor, but uncreative.

In general was a good show, enjoye so much Yuuko's characters and the ost was nice.
I neither agree nor disagree, on the contrary.
Aug 18, 2020 10:18 AM

Jan 2020
I never thought that a mix of supernatural with romance could give us such a masterpiece. In addition the end was great XD
RoosterxAug 18, 2020 2:28 PM
Aug 31, 2020 8:49 PM

Nov 2010
I wanted to give this show a 8/10 after all that emotional build up but that ending didn't work for me. I really would have preferred if he ended up with Kirie in the end or fast forward the time to when Teiichi is old and he's finally reunited with Yuuko as high school kids again and they can have a happy ending in the after life...

7/10
MizuhoKamuiAug 31, 2020 8:55 PM
Oct 31, 2020 9:30 PM
Sep 2014
My heart felt so heavy watching the last 2 episodes... It didn't make me cry but I was so sad and i didn't feel this way from a long time ago it was weird actually.

I would have prefered if she didn't come back because it's at that time that i fel relief for some reason lol and i don't know if it's only me but I was sad that the mc was in love with a ghost.

The ghost part for me is sad not the love one. Not being able to create any real relationships beyond the ghost and even though for them it was "real love" i was sad for him...

It was a great show, made me sad and a bit happy didn't laugh much but in the end it was a great show !
Nov 15, 2020 9:46 AM

Sep 2020
Wow, I have exams tomorrow but here I am writing this reply 2 in the morning after bingeing the anime+ the ova.

I do agree having a sad ending would have left a more impactful ending, but hey I wont complain if the author wants to give us this heartful end.

Ill definitely read the manga after exams.

My only regret is the fact I disregard watching this 7 years ago after skimming through the first episode, just why old me! ็•œ็”Ÿ๏ผ
Mar 16, 2021 7:14 AM

Jul 2014
Well, there's cop out endings. and then there's this. No point trying to put your audience through the emotional wringer with the goodbye, only to literally bring her back like 2 minutes later. The reasoning for her return was so thin that they may as well have directly said: fuck logic, we want to have a happy ending no matter what (even if it means having our cake and eating it too).

That aside, the way these last couple episodes casually gloss over so many big details - such as Asa-chan being Niiya's grandmother or Yuuko's body finally being found after all that time (how did they explain that, by the way, given she was found way back in episode 2 and Niiya just said nothing about it) - is somewhat confusing, even more so given that it saw more focus placed on building to the emotional conclusion and then half-arsedly undercutting it.

Ultimately, all this show really had going for it was some impressive cinematography and visuals, most of which is ultimately undercut by needless ecchi, bad comedy and wildly inconsistent applications of the show's own internal logic. I'm really not sure why I ever liked this show in the first place, and I honestly regret having gone to the trouble of rewatching it just for an OVA episode that's probably going to be more bad comedy.

Down from an 8/10 to a 5/10.
Apr 3, 2021 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
Man, I watched this a few years ago and bought the blurays but I still think that Teiichi having a ghost girlfriend forever is stupid. She's been dead for like 50 years: you've got to let her go, man. You can't build a family with her.

I was expecting him to move on and eventually get with Kirie (maybe in a timeskip) and they'd have a daughter and name her Yuuko or something.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the show, and would love it if the manga got an official English translation in print. It was translated into German and published over in Germany.
Apr 20, 2021 1:54 PM
Dec 2018
MC was an idiot as is so often the case.

The right thing to do is for her to move on and him to live his life with the living. Yet, this fool, who is somehow accompanied by two really nice women wants to keep a ghost by his side, thus depriving her proper closure while he takes the other two for granted. He actually let her slap both of the girls as well, they should have ditched that loser.

Couldn't stand the ending. It should have been an unforgettable chapter in his life, not the rest of his life. He's seen how how unstable she could be in the current situation. If he wants to be with her so much, he should have just jumped from a rooftop and done everyone else a favour. If she loves him that much, she should be happy to move on and let him live a normal life as well. If they still love each other when he dies, they can always get together then.
Gab5Apr 20, 2021 2:12 PM
May 10, 2021 5:01 AM

Apr 2020
I saw an amazing AMV of this and it made me want to watch it. It gave me Kakegurui vibes and yeah I still got them when I saw the anime. https://youtu.be/LdhlFdSIwAg

But I didn't expect it to be Angel Beats meets Kakegurui. If the ending was better it would be an easy 9 for me but it went down to an 8 by how disappointing it is.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Oct 17, 2021 12:28 AM

May 2019
Man the good romance that i was not expecting from a "horror" story lol

Really like the characters and plot was nice thought very previsible.

And then the boy was cursed in the end to be haunted by a ghost of a girl until he dies of old age, without kids.

A weeb dream.

At least now Yuuko can leave the school and meet the rest of Japan, since nothing is attaining her to that place anymore, but to Teichi.
Oct 30, 2021 1:18 PM

Feb 2020
Here I was, thinking I had been too harsh on this show and that, while flawed, it still told a beautiful story...

AND THEN IT JUST GOES AND RUINS ITS OWN ENDING ! HOORAY !

Don't get me wrong, I didn't want a bad ending, and I definitely was frustrated to think about Teiichi forgetting Yuuko (not just because it's sad but also because that's going against part of the message), but her leaving after having shared a kiss with him was such a good closure to her character... And they ruined it. In every way possible. They brought her back, made her revert back to her clingy self, and replaced a bittersweet yet emotionally powerful finale with ecchi. That must be some kind of joke.
Because yeah, that's also the thing, I think I would've been able to accept that ending if it brought back Yuuko in an emotional kind of way, but instead they just put one of those super annoying goofy ecchi scenes they splattered the whole show with. How can I not be frustrated ?

Now about the show as a whole, well, the few last episodes were surprisingly good. They weren't perfect, for many reasons, but at least I felt like the show was truly trying to make something good, letting go of most of the silliness and the ecchi to focus on what really matters : Yuuko's tragic past and inner struggles. And it was actually good, in those episodes I did feel emotionally invested in her character (which wasn't really the case before). It was almost redeeming the whole show in my eyes. Then this last episode came and I immediately felt some disappointment, because that's really not how I expected Yuuko to be once she reunited with her negative emotions. My problem was, first, that she didn't seem affected in any way by everything she came to remember (a much better message would have been for her to be permanently damaged, yet still able to feel happiness and to be loved by Teiichi, actually I really thought that was what they were going for), and also that she barely when felt any different from how we've always known her. Sure, the "new" Yuuko can be embarrassed, upset, and violent, but overall she just remained exactly the same, simply more tsundere-ish (and honestly that's not a good thing at all). Not only doesn't it align with the show constantly reminding us the Yuuko we know isn't the "real" Yuuko, but it also goes against what we saw of her in the flashback. In said flashback, she was different from the Yuuko we know, in many ways, but she definitely wasn't like how we saw her in that last episode. So I was really disappointed, but then the farewells arrived and I started truly liking her character again, because I saw the Yuuko I wanted to see, at least part of it. But then, as I already said, the last scene came and just ruined everything, reminding me that what the show really is isn't a tragic ghost story, but some romcom using a ghost story as a way to create an original setting and to provoke goofy shenanigans and some drama (and somehow it managed to make a good thing out of it when it decided to take itself more seriously which makes it all the more frustrating because I could see the potential).

So to summarize, I didn't dislike this show, it had a very good atmosphere, a great art direction (I saw it shares a director with Ef, so it makes sense that I liked it), some very good ideas, and I really did like Yuuko's characters despite my complaints, at least I liked her when the show was really trying to provide her depth (not that I dislike her otherwise but she's just not that great), and even the other characters weren't that bad when they were given development.
But I really can't overlook the amount of flaws the show has, going as far as constantly ruining the heavy and tragic atmosphere it tried so hard to establish through adding ecchi and goofy jokes at the worst moments. And that's really just one thing, I could make a whole list of what it did wrong.

I wanted to truly like this anime, I really wanted to, and I did like some episodes, but overall it's just an enormous amount of wasted potential, and that's such a shame. I give it a 5/10, it would've been a 6 if it wasn't for that ending.
Nov 17, 2021 2:22 PM

Mar 2019
And with this, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia has ended (there's still that OVA but the main story is done). What a ride!

The first episodes were somewhat slow, but had some terrifying scenes with the Evil Yuuko later on that actually gave me chills. Then episode 8 came and it's been consistent ever since then, the flashback was really good, Teiichi was great and then the last 2 episodes were the cherry on the cake.

This 12th episode was also amazing and the departure was done well, since it made me shed a tear, right before Yuuko disappeared. The OST was on-point, couldn't have done it better, this show altogether had a surprisingly good OST. Their final moments were just heartbreaking and then the kiss!!! Seems like Teiichi managed to get over that, but going to their club room would still have been sad because of all those memories.

BUT THEN, SOMETHING I DIDN'T EXPECT AT ALL, YUUKO CAME BACK!!!!!! I would have been more than fine with the ending up until that point, it would have been perfect, but I don't really mind it since it's a happy ending!!! That OPENING SONG AS AN ENDING WAS JUST PERFECT and then it shows how they continue to have fun which makes me happy.

And it ends with the notebook, Teiichi's farewell being crossed over and instead, something better appeared. There were still some things that I wished happened, like Yuuko talking with her sister again, or Asagi, or all 3 of them being in one place. Still enjoyable nonetheless.

Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 20, 2021 6:28 AM
Sep 2021
Will the Mc be virgin forever,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
Dec 9, 2021 9:54 AM
Oct 2017
3rd time rewatching And I cried like a mitch even though I knew the ending
This is a series I will keep rewatching till I die loved it
Dec 30, 2021 3:04 PM
Dec 2021
GREAT anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 19, 2022 9:21 AM
Nov 2020
I went into watching this anime expecting a horror anime but I wasn’t disappointed. This anime got me in tears. One of the best anime’s I’ve see
Mar 13, 2022 7:02 AM

Jan 2021
It was a really emotional farewell... to be honest when I saw it I had hoped that they would never separate, but I think the best ending is that they should separate because it means Yuuko has been freed from the "curse" and Teiichi can start a new chapter in his life well and normally. So it seems a bit strange for me to see Yuuko back there even though her body was transparent before she went to afterlife and the mystery about her has been solved.. but because I like happy endings, that's okay.. even if a sad or bittersweet ending is more suitable, I think.

Also, I thought about it... Yuuko always waits for Teiichi every morning right at the school gate, right? That means she can arrive, can stand, can be at the school gate. Then why in the previous episodes, when Yuuko tried to run out of the school building towards the gate, it felt like Yuuko couldn't get there? Even though every morning she always stood sweetly waiting for her beloved Teiichi right there, at the school gate.

I actually understand that the point of that scene was to show that Yuuko wouldn't be able to get out of the school (as she once said) but in that scene, she seemed like no matter how far she ran she would never reach the school gate, even though every morning she could stand well at the school gate waiting for Teiichi.

Mar 29, 2022 4:56 AM
May 2013
Happy I found this anime, really liked it.

labradorescence said:

I actually understand that the point of that scene was to show that Yuuko wouldn't be able to get out of the school (as she once said) but in that scene, she seemed like no matter how far she ran she would never reach the school gate, even though every morning she could stand well at the school gate waiting for Teiichi.

I wouldn't look that deep into it, like you said that scene was only meant to symbolize in a dramatic way that she wasn't able to leave the school grounds at that time. The other option would be that she walks against a invisble wall at the gate..which would look weird.
May 19, 2022 2:12 PM

Oct 2019
I called it from like episode 8 that she was going to disappear and then reappear again. I knew this anime didn't have the balls to actually go through with it. Not sure how I feel about that though; the reason for her coming back feels kinda bs
Aug 10, 2022 7:26 AM

Jun 2019
Yoh I didn't expect that ending lol but I'm glad that Yuuko is finally able to leave everything behind.
lettuce<3
Aug 27, 2022 8:11 PM
Feb 2021
it was very emotional
Dec 5, 2022 4:11 AM
Nov 2020
Ayo give me back the tears I shed while I was watching this episode ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Overall a great watch really worth it
Tee~Heee ๐Ÿ˜œ
May 7, 2023 12:43 AM

Apr 2015
I thought a lot about Let the Right One In in EP11~12, first all the snow but also how our MC is basically set for life with an immortal being, how bizarre and sad it would be if Teichi becomes like Hakan and Yuuko is still 15

Show itself is 7-8/10, the last arc in the manga is slightly better but this is solid as well
Written conversation is always so romantic
May 20, 2023 7:52 PM

May 2020
pretty good anime over
i decided to watch this in dub and it was kinda just okish
that ruined it for me a bit
but solid 8/10

Aug 17, 2023 1:44 PM
Feb 2021
EFSANEVฤฐ BฤฐR SONDU HAYRAN KALDIM :CRY:
diyezuurca website
if you're going to be mine, why shouldn't I be yours?
Aug 29, 2023 4:50 AM

Dec 2022
I knew Yuuko would come back. Killing off the main heroine in a mostly lighthearted series and never resurrecting her? Doesn't happen all that often. I'm happy with it though, since Teiichi was considering going along with Yuuko's wishes of him dating another girl otherwise.

๏ฝฒไน‡ๅˆ€ไน‡ไนƒๅฐบ๏พ‘ไน‡
ใŠŽ ใŠฐ
โ˜ฝ Shaded Horizon โ˜พ

Sep 24, 2023 8:38 PM
Dec 2022
Just why? Amazing series, stupid ending.
Oct 3, 2023 10:37 AM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
Last episode full of suprises and the last minutes with the song were amazing!!!

7/10

kekeke
Oct 30, 2023 2:37 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was both an upsetting and delightful final episode. I had a feeling things were heading towards Yuuko disappearing, and the entire sequence that lead to it was very sad and I was thinking they might leave it that way, I would have been fine with it, but at the same time I had a feeling she’d come back and that’s exactly what happened lol, and I really liked the way they did it too. Yeah you could say they copped out but I still really like this outcome, after all they’ve been through together they deserve it. And apparently there is a “director’s cut” version of this episode on my Blu-ray but by the episode length it doesn’t seem like there’s that much extra, I might have to check it out later.

And that was the end of my spooky month anime this year, I wanted to watch other shows too but I ended up taking too long with this one, that’s not a big deal tho because I really enjoyed it. Yeah it wasn’t scary, but it definitely had a very good spooky atmosphere and vibe from the beginning, and there were a handful of spooky scenes as well as scary situations so I definitely think it was worthwhile in the horror aspect. Of course this wasn’t just a horror anime, it was more so a romance anime, and a great romance it was too, really enjoyed the development of Teiichi and Yuuko’s relationship over the course of the show, by the end they’re full on lovers, only made the disappearing scene that much more upsetting too lol.

And I was also a fan of the comedy and fanservice in this, quite a bit of funny moments that got some laughs out of me and the fanservice was of the tasteful variety, and of course Silver Link did an amazing job with the art and animation in this, a lot of truly beautiful scenes, especially on the Blu-ray I watched this with. And I also want to mention I did really like the supporting waifus, being Okonogi and Kirie, despite the fact they both liked Teiichi they were also good wingwomen, fun characters as well. And lastly, really liked the OP and ED for this show, very fitting and great jams.

Now I suppose I’ll hit up that OVA which is also on the Blu-ray, might be after Halloween tho because I think I’m gonna focus down some horror movies before the month ends, happy Halloween anyone that happens to reading this around it!
Nov 11, 2023 4:58 PM

Feb 2017
i wish they just let yuuko disappear for good in the end instead of having her come back. her reappearance made me roll my eyes, but i guess a nonsense ending fits in well with a nonsense show.

placeholder text
Jan 20, 5:15 PM
Nov 2020
bis zur letzten Minute so ein Herzschmerz erlitten, doch zum Glück happy ending!!
Jan 28, 5:47 AM
Jun 2017
Reply to amagirinomikoto
i wish they just let yuuko disappear for good in the end instead of having her come back. her reappearance made me roll my eyes, but i guess a nonsense ending fits in well with a nonsense show.
@amagirinomikoto I just finished watching [Dusk Maiden of Amnesia](https://myanimelist.net/anime/12445) a few minutes ago and this is how I feel about it right now.

I fell in love with Niiya, Yuuko-san, Kirie-san and even Okonogi and the whole show. Everything was so great and special because I have never seen a show like this ever, a show where I was so interested in what was going to happen next that I couldn't stop thinking about it during my classes.

Everything was going great until the 00:23:00 minute mark came RIGHT TOWARDS THE END of the final episode and all of the build up got ruined. The whole finale was about Yuuko-san having to leave the earthly realm because her funeral had been done I cried so much in the second half of this episode but I made myself understand it was all needed and a much practical ending. But what happens next? Yuuko-san comes back. It was all for nothing. My tears were all for nothing. This ending seemed like it was just so forced because I feel like the sad much much needed goodbye that marked the entire build-up in this episode would've been a better ending.

The same thing happened in Beelzebub and Erased where the last few episodes were super rushed so I didn't like their endings despite having a great time watching the earlier episodes.
Jan 31, 3:05 PM
Apr 2016
i was waiting for the big reveal and it's so boring i don't care anymore
Mar 13, 3:06 PM

May 2021
Pretty nice ending
A lot less intense than the last few episodes
Calm ending to the series
Inhales oxygen
Mar 26, 10:37 PM
Jan 2020
Should've just actually killed her for real, not even joking lmao
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 8, 2012

303 by gannoncannon55 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2012

156 by Ronninn »»
Mar 26, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2012

142 by Karva1 »»
Mar 13, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2012

169 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 20, 2012

149 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:45 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.