Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Mar 29, 2022 4:56 AM
May 2013
Happy I found this anime, really liked it.

labradorescence said:

I actually understand that the point of that scene was to show that Yuuko wouldn't be able to get out of the school (as she once said) but in that scene, she seemed like no matter how far she ran she would never reach the school gate, even though every morning she could stand well at the school gate waiting for Teiichi.

I wouldn't look that deep into it, like you said that scene was only meant to symbolize in a dramatic way that she wasn't able to leave the school grounds at that time. The other option would be that she walks against a invisble wall at the gate..which would look weird.
May 19, 2022 2:12 PM

Oct 2019
I called it from like episode 8 that she was going to disappear and then reappear again. I knew this anime didn't have the balls to actually go through with it. Not sure how I feel about that though; the reason for her coming back feels kinda bs
Aug 10, 2022 7:26 AM

Jun 2019
Yoh I didn't expect that ending lol but I'm glad that Yuuko is finally able to leave everything behind.
lettuce<3
Aug 27, 2022 8:11 PM
Feb 2021
it was very emotional
Dec 5, 2022 4:11 AM
Nov 2020
Ayo give me back the tears I shed while I was watching this episode 🤧😭😭😭

Overall a great watch really worth it
Tee~Heee 😜
May 7, 2023 12:43 AM

Apr 2015
I thought a lot about Let the Right One In in EP11~12, first all the snow but also how our MC is basically set for life with an immortal being, how bizarre and sad it would be if Teichi becomes like Hakan and Yuuko is still 15

Show itself is 7-8/10, the last arc in the manga is slightly better but this is solid as well
Written conversation is always so romantic
May 20, 2023 7:52 PM

May 2020
pretty good anime over
i decided to watch this in dub and it was kinda just okish
that ruined it for me a bit
but solid 8/10

Aug 17, 2023 1:44 PM
Feb 2021
EFSANEVİ BİR SONDU HAYRAN KALDIM :CRY:
diyezuurca website
if you're going to be mine, why shouldn't I be yours?
Aug 29, 2023 4:50 AM

Dec 2022
I knew Yuuko would come back. Killing off the main heroine in a mostly lighthearted series and never resurrecting her? Doesn't happen all that often. I'm happy with it though, since Teiichi was considering going along with Yuuko's wishes of him dating another girl otherwise.

Shaded Horizon

Sep 24, 2023 8:38 PM
Dec 2022
Just why? Amazing series, stupid ending.
Oct 3, 2023 10:37 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Last episode full of suprises and the last minutes with the song were amazing!!!

7/10

kekeke
Oct 30, 2023 2:37 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was both an upsetting and delightful final episode. I had a feeling things were heading towards Yuuko disappearing, and the entire sequence that lead to it was very sad and I was thinking they might leave it that way, I would have been fine with it, but at the same time I had a feeling she’d come back and that’s exactly what happened lol, and I really liked the way they did it too. Yeah you could say they copped out but I still really like this outcome, after all they’ve been through together they deserve it. And apparently there is a “director’s cut” version of this episode on my Blu-ray but by the episode length it doesn’t seem like there’s that much extra, I might have to check it out later.

And that was the end of my spooky month anime this year, I wanted to watch other shows too but I ended up taking too long with this one, that’s not a big deal tho because I really enjoyed it. Yeah it wasn’t scary, but it definitely had a very good spooky atmosphere and vibe from the beginning, and there were a handful of spooky scenes as well as scary situations so I definitely think it was worthwhile in the horror aspect. Of course this wasn’t just a horror anime, it was more so a romance anime, and a great romance it was too, really enjoyed the development of Teiichi and Yuuko’s relationship over the course of the show, by the end they’re full on lovers, only made the disappearing scene that much more upsetting too lol.

And I was also a fan of the comedy and fanservice in this, quite a bit of funny moments that got some laughs out of me and the fanservice was of the tasteful variety, and of course Silver Link did an amazing job with the art and animation in this, a lot of truly beautiful scenes, especially on the Blu-ray I watched this with. And I also want to mention I did really like the supporting waifus, being Okonogi and Kirie, despite the fact they both liked Teiichi they were also good wingwomen, fun characters as well. And lastly, really liked the OP and ED for this show, very fitting and great jams.

Now I suppose I’ll hit up that OVA which is also on the Blu-ray, might be after Halloween tho because I think I’m gonna focus down some horror movies before the month ends, happy Halloween anyone that happens to reading this around it!
Nov 11, 2023 4:58 PM

Feb 2017
i wish they just let yuuko disappear for good in the end instead of having her come back. her reappearance made me roll my eyes, but i guess a nonsense ending fits in well with a nonsense show.

placeholder text
Jan 20, 5:15 PM
Nov 2020
bis zur letzten Minute so ein Herzschmerz erlitten, doch zum Glück happy ending!!
Jan 28, 5:47 AM
Jun 2017
Reply to amagirinomikoto
i wish they just let yuuko disappear for good in the end instead of having her come back. her reappearance made me roll my eyes, but i guess a nonsense ending fits in well with a nonsense show.
@amagirinomikoto I just finished watching [Dusk Maiden of Amnesia](https://myanimelist.net/anime/12445) a few minutes ago and this is how I feel about it right now.

I fell in love with Niiya, Yuuko-san, Kirie-san and even Okonogi and the whole show. Everything was so great and special because I have never seen a show like this ever, a show where I was so interested in what was going to happen next that I couldn't stop thinking about it during my classes.

Everything was going great until the 00:23:00 minute mark came RIGHT TOWARDS THE END of the final episode and all of the build up got ruined. The whole finale was about Yuuko-san having to leave the earthly realm because her funeral had been done I cried so much in the second half of this episode but I made myself understand it was all needed and a much practical ending. But what happens next? Yuuko-san comes back. It was all for nothing. My tears were all for nothing. This ending seemed like it was just so forced because I feel like the sad much much needed goodbye that marked the entire build-up in this episode would've been a better ending.

The same thing happened in Beelzebub and Erased where the last few episodes were super rushed so I didn't like their endings despite having a great time watching the earlier episodes.
Jan 31, 3:05 PM
Apr 2016
i was waiting for the big reveal and it's so boring i don't care anymore
Mar 13, 3:06 PM

May 2021
Pretty nice ending
A lot less intense than the last few episodes
Calm ending to the series
Inhales oxygen
Mar 26, 10:37 PM
Jan 2020
Should've just actually killed her for real, not even joking lmao
May 1, 10:45 PM

Dec 2022
haha really great man but that final ending made me want ghost hentai LOL
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2012

157 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 1, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2012

145 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 1, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2012

143 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 1, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2012

170 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 29, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 20, 2012

150 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 29, 8:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.