Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 13, 2014 5:57 PM
Jul 2018
Kawaii7878 said:
So.. not only is she a telekinesis, she's a fuckin teleporting Yandere too! I seriously had a WTF moment when she was on the plane all of a sudden.

But I kinda laughed a little during that train scene, I was seriously waiting for someone to stare at them.

Yeah like wtf xD
That's japan for you. Censor everything possible, but peopel having sex in trains is just a normal thing to do.

This series was seriously messed up.
Oct 26, 2014 6:32 AM
Jul 2009
...well that never stopped escalating. all the way to the end. can it get crazier? yes. I liked it.
7878787Nov 2, 2014 7:20 AM
Oct 29, 2014 12:54 AM

Sep 2014
honestly wtf did i just watch
Nov 30, 2014 10:39 PM

Oct 2010
well that was.... intresting
Dec 2, 2014 2:23 AM

Sep 2014
Honestly, that was just... bad? Not like I expected something awesome with only 2 episodes, but honestly, that wasn't any good. 2/10 cuz its not mars of destruction
ImaishiDec 2, 2014 11:13 AM
Mar 31, 2015 9:57 PM

Aug 2013
Hehe, to be fair, you can only expect so much out of a 2 episode OVA. I'd have loved for there to be some extended drama and conflict, but they had to cut some strings to fit everything into such a small frame, I assume. :o

Anyway, I always love a happy ending, no matter how odd or unlikely... lol. The ending was super convenient, but it can't be helped. That was a really pretty scene with them in that unknown place at the end.
Apr 16, 2015 11:00 PM

Jun 2008
That was pretty fucked up.

7/10
May 28, 2015 4:50 AM

Feb 2010
Lrae said:
Kawaii7878 said:
So.. not only is she a telekinesis, she's a fuckin teleporting Yandere too! I seriously had a WTF moment when she was on the plane all of a sudden.

But I kinda laughed a little during that train scene, I was seriously waiting for someone to stare at them.

Yeah like wtf xD
That's japan for you. Censor everything possible, but peopel having sex in trains is just a normal thing to do.

This series was seriously messed up.

There were 3 people. One guy was sleeping, second guy was listening to music. No one care so they can afford to be "little crazy".

Viteracf said:
That brother was so ridiculous, using his terminal illness to have sex with her sister...

On the other hand, Saitou was weak in accept it...

Make sex with her brother because he'll gonna die (and because he loves her romantically)?! And Kawakami?! Saitou thought on her before doing it?

Saitou's brother was just a "son of a bitch" (what his mother have to do with it? LoL), and Saitou was weak and lied to her feelings (already having someone she loves, that is Kawakami).

Then, Saitou starts to forcely have sex with Kawakami (without giving an explanation of what happened): "I'm having sex with you, so forgive me", period. NOTE: The scenes where Saitou forcibly tries to have sex with Kawakami, trying to get her attention, was really nice, I got really involved, especially the one that Saitou locks Kawakami in that small household at school.

And then, after not fiding an answer (you'll forget me anyway?) from Kawakami, she travels (bye bye...) without giving any explanation... what a consideration, huh?

In the end, what happened?! Kawakami forgave Saitou for what she did, they resumed their relationship, and... THE END! Happy forever!

I'm not angry because they stayed together and in general the 'series' was OK for me (the beginning of the episode 2 -at the PE shed- was the best scene from the 'series'), What I wonder is: people hearts is so 'easy' to handle in cases like that?! Because somehaw, it was what seemed. ^_^

I don't think The brother was as bad as you described. He was alone (had not have girlfriends), he was terminal ill (almost death), he didn't want to hurt his sister (he wasn't at home very often). So... his final wish wasn't ridiculous. His wish was selfish.. yeah, but it doesn't mean that he hadn't loved her.
As for Saitou Ayaa - she was "messed up" by her brother. That's why she kidnapped her. Well... it was weird but it make sense at the end.

w7n said:

The problem: if they can come back I don't think there's anything special about the ending.
If interpreted as such, then it means the two have simply found some places where they can spend time together and that's it. So what's new? There is little difference between spending time on a desert island and spending time in an empty school, in this case.

Well I haven't read doujinshis but if they can be everywhere... I mean everywhere: moon, other planets, places where you cannot enter.... EVERYWHERE. If this is nothing special I wonder what is special for you.

That was great ova - 9/10
Jul 22, 2015 9:39 AM

Nov 2008
Equim-chan said:
w7n said:
Upon seeing the ending I was not feeling satisfied. On the contrary, I felt really frightened.
Think about it: 2 people who like each other being together--good. But ONLY 2 people being together FOR ETERNITY--horrible. And they still feel good about it? Is it really worth it to give up everything and everyone else so that they can be together?!
(Not to mention how they can survive on that planet, but since Kiiko says the future is good, we have to believe it.)

Okay, so overall the only enjoyable point of this is the yuri part. But since this show is meant to show some drama... The drama is bad. It doesn't show a lot of 'proper' love development--more sex appeals than feelings toward each other, and that ending is a total failure.
4/10 for 'Flawed'. (Rating adjusted to normal scales by adding 0.5pt to all my original rating pts)

They can go there, and they can also come back. The author wrote six full-color doujinshis for this OVA series, as sequals. Of course, they are on earth then.

I was wondering if anyone knew where the Doujins could be read or if there were any english translations of them (Kuttsukiboshi -Naisho no Oshigoto- Kuttsukiboshi -Yoru wa Kimama ni- etc)
Aug 28, 2015 6:25 AM
Oct 2012
That power display at the end there was epic
Dec 19, 2015 2:50 PM

Aug 2009
Yuri. Incest. Rape.

Wow. The ending was touching. Glad they ended up together on a other planet?
Jan 4, 2016 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
1/10 its shittttttttttttttttttttttttt
removed-userMar 3, 2016 4:18 AM
Mar 14, 2016 11:43 PM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
First she teleported onto a moving plane, then to a completely different planet. That was pretty cool. lol
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Nov 10, 2016 8:39 PM
Jun 2010
So I've seen the first episode when it was first released. And I have just come around episode 2 today as of posting. I never knew what to expect after 6 years.

I can only summarize my feelings for this anime:

What the fuck?! That chloroformin' bitch rape-y ass motherfucker, tumor in spine piece of incestual shit, NTR ruining purest form of love crap! THEN SHE TELEPORTS INSIDE A FRICKIN' PLANE!

Dec 3, 2016 8:11 AM

May 2012
Quite a bit of melodrama in the end! Wasn't expecting that either, but well it sure was quite lovely to see these two ova's to be honest!
Jan 4, 2017 6:34 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
And so it ends, I had a nice time with this OVA, I actually knew the series from some years ago, and had made use of the material here and there, but now that I finally get to see it fully, it was nice conclusion, even if some plots are retarded, they are explained and dear good the yuri is just soo intense, without ever going into hentai territory to boot.
The ship was cute and the ending unexpected, with all those powers going on, quite nice.
Jan 5, 2017 5:42 PM

Jan 2015
I didn't enjoy the incest scene but the rest of the episode was lovely, honestly I was crying at the end.
Feb 15, 2017 12:34 AM

Oct 2016
Wow I don't give many things a 1 but out of all things I gave a 1 I think story wise this did a worse job than pupa and I didn't know that was possible till now. if they are going to do the incest or yuri thing they can at least make it believable. nothing in this ova series was believable at all and that is what the problem i.
May 11, 2017 1:40 PM

Feb 2014
(+) explicit yuri
(-) character motives, reasons, behave... and that end?

Seriously... *sigh* I love yuri, and specially when we have a yuri that is not just wishy-washy it's something great, but that negative point really bothered me.

5-6/10 (biased score, if the yuri factor weren't here it would be a lower score, surely)
Jun 24, 2017 11:13 AM
May 2013
I really liked this series. Cute story, nice writing, great sex scenes. I don’t really consider Kiiko as being raped as like she says, she could’ve escaped any time– she just still had feelings for Aaya so she stayed. Then at the end when she says she can see the future and they’re always together, I doubt she’s serious, it’s just her way of showing Aaya her love. Cute story. Train scene was amazing haha, shoving an arm down a shirt to do fingering might just be my new fetish.
Oct 23, 2017 4:02 PM

Apr 2014
at the time when i did first watched this series i didnt have a Mal account but anyway just rewatched this today and my thoughts on it is the same as all the other times i have watched this and thats

everything is amazing the only thing bad was the BS forced drama that was put in smh

but yeah even now still love this little series the manga is even better
"one step at a time"
Nov 8, 2018 9:53 PM
Jul 2018
This episode just kept piling on the weird. It should have just gone full hentai instead of trying to have a plot. Because the plot was weird. Really, REALLY weird.
Nov 11, 2018 1:42 PM

May 2017
Of course in a story that features telekinesis, teleportation, it's the hot lesbian slutty sex that's the most important!
Nov 11, 2018 1:43 PM

May 2017
w7n said:
Okay, so overall the only enjoyable point of this is the yuri part. But since this show is meant to show some drama... The drama is bad. It doesn't show a lot of 'proper' love development--more sex appeals than feelings toward each other, and that ending is a total failure.
4/10 for 'Flawed'. (Rating adjusted to normal scales by adding 0.5pt to all my original rating pts)

You say that like it's a problem.
May 3, 2019 6:11 PM

Oct 2011
more guilty pleasures to watch. nicely average.

Jun 28, 2019 2:14 PM

Dec 2012
Wow, beautiful. I cried every time they randomly groped or fingered each other. Which is to say, A LOT!

Man, what to say. This was teeming with heavy symbolism and deep themes such as:

- How to make up with a lover by locking them in a storage shed during a hurricane.
- No dream is too great for Make A Wish Foundation. Onii-chan wanted his to be inside his naked imouto and he wanted it NOW.
- If you see two cute girls eating each other out on the train at night, just pretend to nod off and keep one eye open. Enjoy the ride ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
- When teleporting off a plane, your destination isn't the ground. It's the middle of the ocean on Planet Yuri.

Sasuga the legends who brought us Hinako. Never disappoint. Yuri/10
Feb 29, 2020 11:19 AM

Apr 2019
Love, romance, infatuation, obsession. Initial yuri but baiting quickly escalates into pychological and supernatural drama with multiple twists. The girls get physical a lot, but camera angles remain discreet. Entertaining and darkly wholesome. (5/10)

Jul 26, 2020 3:08 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
That ending might be one of the most disturbing ones I have ever watched. But, I don't mean that in a bad way. I love the ending, but my whole body keeps pounding, because
Aug 1, 2020 10:14 PM

Nov 2008
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
That ending might be one of the most disturbing ones I have ever watched. But, I don't mean that in a bad way. I love the ending, but my whole body keeps pounding, because
The same way they got there (and return there many times) Kii's powers. and wow.. my last post on this thread was 5 years ago xD
sirwenceAug 3, 2020 8:04 PM
Oct 20, 2020 2:23 PM

Jan 2014
Idfk what I watched but God damn I got to hear Mingosu moan. This, combined with Kii-chan gaining the Rinnegan in the last 5 minutes made it a neat watch.

6/10, but only because of the above. Miss me with everything else.
Dec 21, 2020 3:19 PM
Dec 2020
Kuttsukiboshi is one of the best anime work I ever saw in my life i loved every aspect of the story
Feb 22, 2021 11:03 PM

Feb 2017
Bahahahahaha...

I was unprepared for that final twist. Truly unprepared. Especially with the part where Aya’s response to being seen cheating on her true love to satisfy her brother’s dying wish is... tie up her true love and rape her for several days. That makes sense. As does this having zero impact on anything before or after. True love at its finest.

Seriously, this went from some boring ‘hentai minus the hentai’ to deserving of legendary meme status solely because of that ending.
Aug 5, 2021 5:41 PM

Jun 2021
How crazy, but it honestly has one more good ending for the girls staying together.
Mar 15, 2022 9:16 AM

Dec 2020
What a weird show.
Jul 19, 2022 8:18 PM

Oct 2015
To sum it up:

"You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time
Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit
And you ain't no friend of mine"-Elvis Presley

3/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 26, 2022 2:29 AM

Aug 2018
Yuri was nice in this anime.. Drama resolved well in the end.. But it was nervous to see it.. Well, it ended well, so all good?.. I'd want to see even more light side, though.. But it's for other episodes if they'd be, or something, I guess..
Feb 13, 2023 6:26 PM

Jul 2016
Probably the only anime where I would have preferred a "School Days" type of ending.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuttsukiboshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hoppy - Aug 19, 2010

107 by SouthRzVa »»
Feb 12, 2023 2:51 PM

» Just so people know there are 6 doujin for this by the author.

heimdal7 - Jun 5, 2016

4 by heimdal7 »»
Jan 31, 2020 10:23 PM

» [SPOILERS] Kuttsukiboshi manga discusion thread

objkenkage - Sep 11, 2019

0 by objkenkage »»
Sep 11, 2019 1:38 AM

» Where can I watch this anime

Uchi_emoji_chan - Apr 17, 2019

1 by Lehialre »»
May 2, 2019 8:11 PM

» When will Kuttsukiboshi Episode 2 be released?

TexKlanZ - Aug 19, 2010

45 by VirgoSeth »»
May 29, 2012 8:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.