Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 19, 2010 11:28 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice episode, good yuri action and a shocker, Kiiko discovering Aya having sex with the Piano artist.

Hopefully Kiiko can forgive Aya and get back together.

Aug 19, 2010 5:17 PM

Mar 2010
What a shocked ending of episode 1.

Damn Aya!!!! Kiiko shouldn't forgive her. XD XD
Aug 21, 2010 4:10 AM

Jan 2009
Will someone sub it or what? And is a incestuous relantionship going on or I got it wrong?
Aug 21, 2010 5:59 AM

Sep 2009
Hhh. Probaby it would be subbed on Russian faster than on English. Still waiting for subs
Aug 21, 2010 9:39 AM

Dec 2008
Unlimited Translation Works (UTW) has subbed it :3
Aug 21, 2010 10:18 AM

Jun 2009
Oh Shit, this was depressing. So basically Aya's a bitch who only wants a dick, huh? Cuz' i kinda doubt that onii-chan forced her, though her reaction at Ki-chan was confusing. Aww... (>_<)
Also, charcter design is quite simple, and animation rather cheap.
OrochiPLAug 21, 2010 10:26 AM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 21, 2010 10:57 AM

Oct 2009
Omg, incest!? ... O_O Smmm... morals. That was 19 minutes of lovey-dovey. All crushed in one minute.
NaratchiAug 21, 2010 11:14 AM
Aug 21, 2010 11:00 AM

Nov 2008
OrochiPL said:
Oh Shit, this was depressing. So basically Aya's a bitch who only wants a dick, huh? Cuz' i kinda doubt that onii-chan forced her, though her reaction at Ki-chan was confusing. Aww... (>_<)
Also, charcter design is quite simple, and animation rather cheap.

Came from an independent anime studio, Aya's a bisexual slut who wants both cock and pussy, oh well I hope this pans out well with the Japanese Otaku, Aya isn't a pure soul we all know that now.

Aug 21, 2010 11:25 AM
Apr 2010
Naratchi said:
Omg, incest!? ... O_O Smmm... morals. That was 19 minutes of lovey-dovey. All crushed in one minute.

i totally agree it was a sweet romance going on and then some incestuous relationship im like wtf is with that i had a felling it was going to be some cheating going on when she got a phone call though it was going to nicely and this is more of a yuri for guys most yuri for girls dont have any male female relations in them at all sometimes men are out of the picture all together i had high hopes for this ova and idk how i feel about it now how will aya atone for this or is aya just a slut who wants to feel good i hope it doesnt have a shit end...
Aug 21, 2010 11:43 AM

Nov 2009
Don't peek! NOOO! The tension! The Drama! The... the... Incest!??

So apparently this isn't just a yuri. Don't know what is going to happen now and i have to say the powers thing wasn't really necessary they could of done without it.

Since this is an OVA i was surprised at the level of not-ecchi shots, but that just made me feel more comfortable watching this. Yeah sort of sweet..but not exactly.
Aug 21, 2010 11:52 AM
Mar 2008
Was the incest thing really necessary? =/
Aug 21, 2010 12:28 PM

Apr 2010
I sense a yandere ending coming. Too bad we won't see the conclusion for another year, though :(

Aug 21, 2010 12:43 PM

Jun 2008
Agreed.
Aug 21, 2010 12:56 PM

Jun 2009
Are they even really brother and sister? Cause maybe they aren't. Anyway, that was a let down though sometimes I see that coming from a yuri anime. *sighs* I hate this kind of developments.

That's why I'm always against the existence of guys in a Yuri anime. FFFFUUUU
-QuasarAug 21, 2010 1:03 PM
Aug 21, 2010 1:13 PM

Apr 2010
-Quasar said:
Are they even really brother and sister? Cause maybe they aren't. Anyway, that was a let down though sometimes I see that coming from a yuri anime. *sighs* I hate this kind of developments.

Well maybe they'll end up in a 3some and everyones happy!

Aug 21, 2010 1:23 PM

Jun 2009
RyanSaotome said:

They might be happy, but I won't be.

I only enjoy 3some in a yuri if all of the party involves women, in example Shoujo Sect.

Guy is a big no no.
Aug 21, 2010 1:35 PM

Jun 2009
-Quasar said:
Are they even really brother and sister? Cause maybe they aren't.
Like it matters in Japan... D:

-Quasar said:
RyanSaotome said:

I only enjoy 3some in a yuri if all of the party involves women, in example Shoujo Sect.

Guy is a big no no.
Agreed. But there wouldn't be needless drama without him here.

And they could've done a Sono Hanabira like cute story...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 21, 2010 2:06 PM

Feb 2009
must be watching too my anime, seeing incest doesnt affect me anymore
anywho, was a decent OVA, but a year for the other half... *sigh*
Aug 21, 2010 2:24 PM

Oct 2007
So Aya also has the power? And I think the shocking ending is rather interesting to see what the next episode really has for us.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Aug 21, 2010 2:29 PM

Nov 2008
RyanSaotome said:
I sense a yandere ending coming. Too bad we won't see the conclusion for another year, though :(

lol School Days ending, I guess we'll have to manage without the nice boat though. If they do this ending Aya or Kiiko (most likely Kiiko) need to do something about that piano artist, he's the whole problem in the anime.

-Quasar said:
RyanSaotome said:

Guy is a big no no.

QFT, the guy always ruins a threesome in most if not all yuri.
HoppyAug 21, 2010 2:33 PM

Aug 21, 2010 4:36 PM

Aug 2010
Hoppy said:
RyanSaotome said:

lol School Days ending, I guess we'll have to manage without the nice boat though. If they do this ending Aya or Kiiko (most likely Kiiko) need to do something about that piano artist, he's the whole problem in the anime.

-Quasar said:
RyanSaotome said:

Guy is a big no no.

Thats the first thoughts that came to mind, i sense a school days ending.. jus has to be..lol..
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
Aug 21, 2010 4:56 PM

Jan 2010
-Quasar said:

Haha, you couldn't have said it better.
Aug 21, 2010 5:02 PM

Apr 2010
I think if it is yandere, it'll have to do with that "power" of hers. Like she'll rip out his heart or something by moving it on her own

Aug 21, 2010 5:04 PM

Nov 2008
RyanSaotome said:
I think if it is yandere, it'll have to do with that "power" of hers. Like she'll rip out his heart or something by moving it on her own

That would make the ending of School Days look like Kindergarden level especially if there is a lot of blood (that's red not black).

Aug 21, 2010 5:15 PM

Jun 2009
RyanSaotome said:
Oh yeah. I totaly approve. :D
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 21, 2010 6:18 PM
Nov 2009
Well, I liked it. Especially the scene under the tree. -w-

What is going to be for Episode 2 now...? *sigh*
Aug 21, 2010 6:31 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Ending was screwed up. D:

Aug 21, 2010 6:57 PM

Dec 2009
mm... when I saw aya was studying the power of Kii-chan...and suddenly Aya corresponding to her feelings... i tought... She's gonna sell her to the goverment or something, this Yuri is too good to be true, so I HAD to suspect of it ¬¬

But when that guy show up, and my Spid...Otaku sense tell me that something awfull gonna happen and... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I knew this series we're gonna be a Class S kind but.... this is to much, I prefer that bitch sell her to the FBI, to that Fucking drama Incest cliché, Akisora kind of differs but

I dunno what to expect my next birthday summer.... I just have to say to the producer of this series: You're so cruel with this Yuri fan

But they have to do some drama like this for us to keep an eye on this series obviously ¬¬

OH, FUCKING YESS I VOTE FOR THE Yandere ENDING!!!!!!!!!!! XP
sakaJul 1, 2011 4:42 PM

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Aug 21, 2010 7:37 PM

Nov 2009
Oh, yandere ending... All of a sudden i am looking forward to this, although whoever said a whole year *cringe* i won't even be able to recall anything about this tiny OVA i saw subbed.

Although i see a poor ending, no way they can naturally repair the relationship in one episode; yandere or otherwise.
Aug 21, 2010 7:53 PM

Sep 2008
Well, it was stated since the beginning that Aya was a pervert.

Yandere ending would be pretty interesting, but I can't really imagine something violent with that poor animation...
Aug 21, 2010 8:07 PM

Jul 2008
RyanSaotome said:
-Quasar said:

That's the premise on some of the hentai though LOL

most probably step-siblings.

Hoppy said:

Great, I just ruined things before LOL
Aug 21, 2010 9:49 PM
Jul 2008
Naratchi said:
Pffff more like 20 seconds.
Aug 22, 2010 12:13 AM

Jan 2010
what an ending .. Are they really brother and sister?
Aug 22, 2010 1:48 AM
Jun 2010
angelei28 said:
what an ending .. Are they really brother and sister?

Yes they are, making them not brother and sister would make it fine? The fact is that Aya cheated on Kiiko, or she cheated on him with Kiiko. I am NOT in favor of infidelity.

Dear god, don't tell me in episode 2, Aya is going to convince Kiiko to have sex with her brother too... When I saw how Aya acts throughout the whole episode, I was seeing that she was using Kiiko, the fuck Aya go on saying, "I won't go with my brother", now I'm saying BULLSHIT. I seriously feel bad for Kiiko... I should have waited until episode 2 came out before watching this, pissing me off badly...

Lmfao, at the end, Aya telling Kiiko to wait, who the hell is going to wait after seeing your loved one cheat on you, IN BED, WITH THE GUY'S COCK STILL INSIDE HER. She never even bothered to chase her, so what if she's naked? She never even got out of bed... Seriously... guys in yuri anime just kills it, was obvious that she is going to sleep with him, what other reason to put a guy into a yuri anime?
Aug 22, 2010 1:48 AM

Jun 2009
I wonder how the next episode will fix this horrible plot development cause I can't see and visualize any plausible reasons for that slut. I was actually prepared to give this an 8 or 9 after the episode, thanks to that scene, maybe 5 or 6 is fair enough.

I really don't mind a 3rd or 4th party at all as long as it is a girl (and a hot girl most preferably). Now, it will be acceptable enough if Kiiko dumps Aya and find someone much more pure, sexy and beautiful that will maybe console her and help her get over Aya.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to re-watch Sono Hanabira to fix my perspective on a pure and sweetest innocent love.
Aug 22, 2010 1:52 AM
Jun 2010
-Quasar said:
I wonder how the next episode will fix this horrible plot development cause I can't see and visualize any plausible reasons for that slut. I was actually prepared to give this an 8 or 9 after the episode, thanks to that scene, maybe 5 or 6 is fair enough.

I really don't mind a 3rd or 4th party at all as long as it is a girl (and a hot girl most preferably). Now, it will be acceptable enough if Kiiko dumps Aya and find someone much more pure, sexy and beautiful that will maybe console her and help her get over Aya.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to re-watch Sono Hanabira to fix my perspective on a pure and sweetest innocent love.

I agree with you 100%, but except we'll all know that Kiiko will forgive Aya... That's how OVAs are... But, we can always hope. But, then again, if this is a yuri anime, why introduce a girl with superpowers? Was it just so it brings Kiiko and Aya together? Or is it so there will be a grim ending? I'm really hoping for a grim ending.

Also, I will rape if in episode 2, Aya tries to solve it by lying to Kiiko, saying it they weren't having sex and Kiiko believing it, that would make me and I think other people pretty pissed. Also, that guy really pisses me off, he just sat there emotionlessly when someone discovered that HE'S SLEEPING WITH HIS SISTER!
Aug 22, 2010 2:29 AM
Dec 2007
was i the only one that skimmed this anime?

i mean unless its a oneshot, yuri in japan is always long played out and usualy DRAMA for the sake of drama.

from the preview i saw and the anidb description
"The anime centers around two girls' "risky" summer vacation together."
i thought this was going to have something along the lines of dram involving we are both women, and people finding out, and possibly one last vacation together before a faimaly moves away.

and up till that last scene i thought i was going to be right.

dont get me wrong i can handle guys in yuri, i thought he was going to be the understanding brother though, not the person the other one fucks.

all i can hope for is that in oav 2 SOMETHING happens, untill than this one goes unwatched, just skimmed.
Aug 22, 2010 3:40 AM

Feb 2010
-Quasar said:

so true :P but i like the pacing normaly yuri starts really slow.
Aug 22, 2010 3:54 AM

Sep 2008
Raigeki1993 said:

I agree with you 100%, but except we'll all know that Kiiko will forgive Aya... That's how OVAs are... But, we can always hope. But, then again, if this is a yuri anime, why introduce a girl with superpowers? Was it just so it brings Kiiko and Aya together? Or is it so there will be a grim ending? I'm really hoping for a grim ending.

It was to make it possible that Kiiko opened the door [because nobody go to bed with somebody without closing the door] and saw Aya and her brother together. lol
Aug 22, 2010 5:50 AM

Oct 2009
GintokiSan said:
Naratchi said:
Pffff more like 20 seconds.
Oh, yes, that's an important detail.
Aug 22, 2010 6:53 AM
Jun 2010
Yuuh said:
Raigeki1993 said:

It was to make it possible that Kiiko opened the door [because nobody go to bed with somebody without closing the door] and saw Aya and her brother together. lol

Well, if she didn't have powers, then the creator could have just made the door not be locked.
Aug 22, 2010 8:03 AM
Apr 2009
Incest is wincest. Way better anime than I expected.
Aug 22, 2010 8:32 AM

Sep 2008
I knew that brother was bad news when I saw him. >=[
I would never forgive her if I was Ki-chan.

I know I'll hate the ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2010 8:49 AM

Nov 2008
MazeMe said:
Incest is wincest. Way better anime than I expected.

Not in this case, if it was a woman (older sister) that Aya was having sex with it would've been epic win.

Aug 22, 2010 8:54 AM

Jul 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
I knew that brother was bad news when I saw him. >=[
I would never forgive her if I was Ki-chan.

I know I'll hate the ending.

I feel the same. I mean, there's no way they're gonna have Ki-chan NOT forgive Aya. Though, like some others, I'm hoping maybe there will be some reason as to why Ki-chan even has psychic powers. She could have just as well been a member of the literary club with Aya. :(

As soon as the brother was introduced I knew he was bad news. I'll bet Aya isn't even a lesbian; she probably just has a thing for forbidden relationships.
Aug 22, 2010 10:21 AM

Sep 2008
How said a promising anime has to get ruined by something so stupid. I should have seen it coming the moment he turned up.
Aug 22, 2010 11:21 AM
Jun 2010
Yea, sure Incest is wincest, but it isn't win if it there cheating going on, I should have NEVER saw this OVA, so, will she go with her brother or not? Because that last scene makes me think she will.
Aug 22, 2010 11:37 AM
Sep 2009
I was wondering... what's the ending name? It is a beautiful song
Aug 22, 2010 12:06 PM

May 2008
Boring and generic yuri...what a disappointment and waste of time
Aug 22, 2010 1:21 PM
Nov 2009
Well this was better than I thought. But the ending was just f-up xD I smell a yandere + boat ending o.o
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuttsukiboshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

desolato - May 15, 2012

86 by SouthRzVa »»
Feb 13, 2023 6:26 PM

» Just so people know there are 6 doujin for this by the author.

heimdal7 - Jun 5, 2016

4 by heimdal7 »»
Jan 31, 2020 10:23 PM

» [SPOILERS] Kuttsukiboshi manga discusion thread

objkenkage - Sep 11, 2019

0 by objkenkage »»
Sep 11, 2019 1:38 AM

» Where can I watch this anime

Uchi_emoji_chan - Apr 17, 2019

1 by Lehialre »»
May 2, 2019 8:11 PM

» When will Kuttsukiboshi Episode 2 be released?

TexKlanZ - Aug 19, 2010

45 by VirgoSeth »»
May 29, 2012 8:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.