Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 10, 2012 12:17 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The ojou-sama in a huge mansion... Kugimiya-san? And she tries to make ultimate ice creams. And another tsundere character. Kind of tired of her tsundereness.

After checking on the bakery, she learned to learn to make for people, and finally made one for others.

Battle next ep.?? (with HiroC's character wearing knight's outfit)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 10, 2012 12:51 PM

Nov 2008
This episode is exactly the same as the mission in the game, to help Melty make the ultimate ice cream.

The Rule of Shining Hearts: No one I mean NO ONE ever will completely reject bread made in Madera's bakery? No Exceptions

Melty was really sweet in giving Sorbet a taste.

Next ep has Lorna, my favorite in the series, Samurai Ninja Maid ftw, she's a bit klutzy at times.

The other characters for those who haven't played the game are Rufina and Ragnous

May 10, 2012 12:59 PM

Oct 2010
I died once during this episode and barely made it alive with my friend’s extra heart among the many he has in his fridge. Thanks Hoppy. That being said Melty is so MOE, it’s hear inducing and palpitating at a Over 9000 level. My list of burst comments should show to many that Melty is all love to kidnapped and taken into one’s home to be loved and cherished. To be cuddled and have fun with along with her pet. She is all I CARED OF THIS EPISODE! Melty now is for me #1 and the rest of girls fall down as of this episode.

About my favorites of Melty, it might have taken 3/4 of the episode to come to the most amazing scenes for me but it was worth it too. First off is Melty in the following,

That cream licking from her face was quite something to behold.

The second one is the following,

That one was just over the top. Melty being all blush + Melty’s attitude there + her voice = hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhh. So much it’s insane. Melty has the attire and attitude I love in RPGs from characters like her. Here are my thoughts of her during this episode.

About burst comments, it might have taken sometime in the spoiler
but Amil’s interactions with the pet of Melty was MOE and so were the other girls. The pet itself makes me think of DOMO mascot. It’s very MOE and has MOE fangs.

I liked the girls following the pet in the spoiler
they expressions were rich and the atmosphere around Melty’s place was nicely done and dark as she is portrayed despite her appearance.

Melty’s intro in the spoiler
was like a sudden heart-attack at first. Those eyes! Those ears! That clothing! That voice! RIE! Oh yeah! That face! So adorable!

Melty continued to be MOE with her Pet in the spoiler
crushing it. The situation gave rise to more MOE! Her crushing it and abusing it a little.

Melty licking off the cream from her face in the spoiler
had a very nice feel to it. It gave way to kinky imagination too.

Melty getting angry in the spoiler
was totally love with her attitude and character. It’s amazing the effect it made.

Loved seeing Melty lie down on the pillow in the spoiler
her attitude there continued to puff out the MOE.

When Melty went into town in the spoiler
those glasses! She was like a loli star! WOW! She looks nice in those shades and too bad I was not there to catch her with that stupid bird making her fall like that! :( Curse the bird!

Melty was very lovely to spy on Neris in the spoiler
along with the entering the shop and looking around. Neris’s attitude with the customers showed her nice side to Melty.

Melty continuing to spy on Airy in the spoiler
and even going into night to spy Rick with Madara and the girls was quite daring but it showed more facades of Melty with different day times. Rendering more her MOE.

I loved seeing Melty taste the different breads in the spoiler
her hosting attitude the second time the girls to her place along with her manners at the table made way for more MOE. Which at this point really got draining me. So much of it.

It became way hard with the spoiler
Melty having her arms revealed and more skin was so hnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhh I had to take a break. It was too much!
With closeups of her face and that blush. Oh dear.

Finally Melty with her intro of her made goods in the spoiler
gave to final rain of MOE and face closeups of her and that blushing too. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhht.

About the preview, GLORIOUS in the spoiler
Rick fights! YES! Hyper mode ON! Neris has bows and arrows? YES! Hyper mode going more hyper! Bring one the Flare Arrows and Ice Arrows! Another thing to get excited about is the cat girl and Mister Harp player in the spoiler
the cat looks like she will be fighting. Can’t wait to see that. Harp guy looks like royalty from the Queen’s side. Her son maybe? Finally Rick might be back to being a killer soldier and warrior and that will make Amil sad TBH. However the TIME TO FIGHT has started and nothing can be done till the fight is over.

That being said I shall now take my break cause my heart is exhausted from Melty MOE and as anyone can see from the comments that it’s killer for sure.

BTW Image Stitches and Custom stuff from Melty in my BLOG (NSFW):
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/05/shining-hearts-shiawase-no-pan-episode_10.html
Pretty much Melty
Yumekichi11May 10, 2012 1:49 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 11, 2012 8:33 AM

Feb 2012
Plot has been completely abandoned for this episode but screw it, Sorbet (facepalm for that name) is easily my favorite character here and Melty is just off chart, I don't care about the other girls anymore, give me Melty and I could die in happiness.
May 11, 2012 9:36 AM

Dec 2011
Melty is so adorable. I like how she wants to make the ultimate ice cream.

Anybody notice the voice actress for Melty? Its the same exact voice for Astarotte. Thats the first thing that stood out to me when Melty was introduced in the ep.
May 11, 2012 10:26 AM

Apr 2010
A new character appeared and a typical Kugimiya Rei character at that, excepted for some minor details tho.
It was nice to see that she was trying to create the ultimate ice-cream and that she was willing to take advice at the and even spying on the girls to achieve that goal.
May 11, 2012 10:47 AM

Feb 2009
I don't even know what to think about this episode. Almost fell asleep watching it...
I'm not gonna get my hopes up for next episode even if I see Rick holding a sword or
*searches name of one of the girls* Neris holding a bow. Wow, I can't even remember the names of the girls. That's how uninterested I am with this show
But them taking up weapons finally, that's got to be something right? Right?
May 11, 2012 1:13 PM
Jan 2011
Oh, the tundere has warm up to his familiar after she tasted their bread.

It looks like on the next episode we are gonna see some asskicking Rick and Neris, it is also most probable that Airy and Amil can kick ass as well.
May 11, 2012 1:34 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
(wanders in, looks around, eyes open wide in astonishment, shakes head, wanders out)
May 11, 2012 1:50 PM

Jan 2009
No real action in this episode, but what is this feeling? I actually enjoyed every minute of it i wasn't even looking for the plot this episode. Its been a while since ive gave this anime praise but that was a good episode.
May 11, 2012 2:31 PM

May 2011
hmmm, I suppose it was nice episode
May 11, 2012 2:37 PM

Nov 2011
It was an okay episode.

Honestly what just kind of got me to fangasm was when I heard Melty's voice and realized the voice actress was the Queen of the Tsunderes!

Other then that really nothing to the episode. Introduced to two new characters and basically it was just about bread, bread and Melty realizing the "secret" to making delicious food or in her case ice cream.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
May 11, 2012 3:43 PM

Mar 2010
I like Melty more than the main chars. w

The episode was kinda meh except for Melty, especially showing her dere side.
May 11, 2012 4:08 PM

Jan 2012
I enjoyed the episode a lot. Very cute, especially Melty.

May 11, 2012 4:25 PM

Oct 2010
It was alright. I enjoyed watching Melty, but it was too slow and a bit of waste of plot for entire episode. If I hadn't played the game, I would say that this was a ''filler''. Just had that atmosphere...

But anyway, action is coming along by the next episode. Which is good. ^^
May 11, 2012 5:15 PM

Aug 2010
Melty is adorable.
May 11, 2012 5:18 PM

Oct 2010
Boooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the action??? Isn't action one of the genres of this series??
I've skipped through the last to episodes and still got bored!!
Not even Rie K can make this entertaining for me right now.

I just hope the next episode has action in it. Judging by the preview there is.
"El Psy Congroo"
May 11, 2012 5:21 PM

Jul 2011
Wow. Plot got chucked out the window right there.

But, if the preview isn't trolling me, hopefully there will be some decent action next episode.

Melty has nice eyes.
May 11, 2012 5:22 PM

Jun 2009
Hoho, for once a KugiRie character that wasn't too annoying, this show just earned my respect.
Shame that the plot went to hell for this one episode, but preview suggests it'll get back next wekk. Let's hope it's not a troll, i want to see Neris scoring some headshots with that bow.

Also just in this episode i noticed that the whatever-her-name blonde nun actually has a short whie onepiece and that blue dress kind of thing only covers the rear. Damn.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 11, 2012 6:19 PM

Mar 2011
I feel sorry for anyone who watched this expecting action... seriously people, it was about making bread. It's like Aria fantastical bakery version but with the occasional minor conflict thrown in.

djfmurphy said:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the action??? Isn't action one of the genres of this series??

Hah sucker, you fell for it.

Anyway...
I recognized her voice immediately, and I couldn't help but laugh thinking of the loli tsundere who has a familiar. Melty no Granite (WHAT A NAME!!) is better than Louise though, much more dere, and actually cute rather than irritating. Loved the massive hat, so stereotypically witch.

I don't see the need for plot, I'm just happy being cleansed by watching these perfect people interact and make bread (and ice cream). The ED is lovely too, I feel uplifted.
May 11, 2012 8:50 PM
Apr 2011
^This

I am glad Rie Kugimiya's tsundere voice isn't irritating in this anime. In past anime works, not much so. I still have not recovered from the awful aftertaste of this tsundere voice ever since it is first used. Because of this voice, it may have caused some minor discomfort for me when I was watching this episode.

Overall, I like this episode. This episode did a good job handing the interactions amongst each character.
deactivated10325May 11, 2012 11:57 PM
May 11, 2012 10:12 PM
Oct 2010
meltyyy~ <3
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

May 11, 2012 10:42 PM

Apr 2009
guess this is something to add in the story or something but i thought this ep was pointless besides the adding a new character, it goes from some actionish mystery about the ocean chest and girl they found to a filler ep it seems which really bored me.
May 11, 2012 11:07 PM

Jan 2008
I really liked Sorbet...if a plushie version existed, I'd totally buy it.

All the well-drawn breads and pastries really made my mouth water for sweets...
May 12, 2012 2:57 AM

May 2010
was... enjoyable a bit , like the new character melty that about it
May 12, 2012 5:13 AM

Mar 2010
Seriously something major needs to happen in this show already.
Next episode looks like something's gonna happen, hopefully there will really be something.
May 12, 2012 6:33 AM

Nov 2011
Tsudere Melty Ojou-sama^^
Of course when you have a character that tsundere there's no better voice actor XD
Next episode is getting some action!!
May 13, 2012 2:00 AM

Jan 2011
i put this series on whole a while back and started to watch again because i thought it was going somewhere and then it went back to making Bread ;_; half way done with it so i might stick with it.

is it wrong that the most interesting or at least likable character to me is Sorbet and kinda Melty -Rie :3
May 13, 2012 2:43 AM

May 2010
The episode is alright but the only thing that I enjoy is sweet Melty
May 13, 2012 6:10 AM

May 2008
kinda boring episode looking forward to next episode thou the only good think about this episode was Melty!!!
May 13, 2012 11:27 AM

Apr 2009
Why am I still watching this? Like someone else in this thread, i can't even tell the girls apart. I keep hoping for some cool action and plot but...ice cream and bread is not it. >_<

May 14, 2012 1:40 AM

May 2009
Boring
May 14, 2012 10:13 AM

Jun 2011
love this episode xD
Melty and her familiar are so cute, not much plot progress but entertaining enough for me.
next ep looks interesting <3
May 15, 2012 12:04 PM
Nov 2011
I need to say, i'm happy that Melty appeared. c:

I have made some screenshots of her:

May 15, 2012 5:51 PM
Nov 2010
FlyingBanana8D said:
I need to say, i'm happy that Melty appeared. c:

I have made some screenshots of her:

Awesome. Melty's so adorable, she should appear a lot more often in the show.
May 17, 2012 3:18 PM

May 2011
That was such a sweet episode. A typical cute tsundere loli voiced by Rie ftw! Hnnnnggggggggg Melty is just so cute <3 and that outfit is great.

This show has taught me bread can really be a solution for everything. It can even help someone make ice cream, lol awesome. Next episode looks great too, oooh yet another new girl plus there seems to be some action.
May 17, 2012 7:05 PM

Jan 2010
This show is pure insanity.
May 18, 2012 5:03 PM

Jun 2008
OH! Nice going to back to warm calm episodes. All the actions junkies are gonna bury it but i want it to be just about nice bread, since it started that way and for me it never was about action but just watching something sweet and relaxing.
That bat is such a nice guy. Lol am glad he got his special ice-cream of love.

Didn't like Rie Kugimiy as that loli though. I don't know even though it was kind of tsundere she looked unfitting. You need more lunatic lolis for her voice. She was too calm and normal looking.
MonadMay 18, 2012 5:07 PM
May 18, 2012 6:52 PM
Apr 2010
Hmm disappointed that the show tried to go in action/story for a bit there. Needs more episodes like this being a bakery anime and all, quite happy just seeing them make and deliver bread. Gotta love a good tsundere, even better that she was making ice-cream. The witch style hat too, super cool! Hopefully there's some bread delivering along with the trip to the castle, looking forward to the next episode.
May 19, 2012 11:40 AM

Jul 2009
Well, considering it took a few episodes before there was any action, we shouldn't be surprised that this anime'll consist of bread.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

May 21, 2012 7:48 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Shining ice cream.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 21, 2012 11:32 AM

Oct 2007
^
LOL nice one.

Anyway, bread and ice cream aside, can I taste Sorbet because he seems to be the most delicious one.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 22, 2012 12:02 AM

Aug 2010
The familiar carried this episode. I don't think there is so much plot that we needed a breather episode like this one. I like Melty's character design though. 3/5.
May 23, 2012 10:39 AM

May 2011
Well that was really nice. KugiRie <3<3<3
May 23, 2012 4:49 PM
Apr 2009
The only reason I watch this is for the bread. I wish there was a bakery nearby like this. Cheap bread made with care...lots of fresh jams...mmm....

-_- so hungry..
May 26, 2012 6:47 AM

Jan 2011
I liked the episode despite the cliche Tsundere, it was pretty refreshing and full of cuteness and sappyness that I just can't resist. Especially Sorbet. :)
May 27, 2012 9:46 PM

Nov 2007
oh god no not another Rie Kugimiya annoying flat tsundere loli. such an original idea. seriously something I never want to see again.

I'd kinda like to see Riku do something. Next episode better be better.

oh and the 3 main girls having the same VA is still weird. they don't really stand out much.
May 28, 2012 7:53 AM

Jul 2010
Another Rie tsundere loli, what a surprise. Bit of a boring episode this time around, but the next one is ound to have more action.

May 30, 2012 1:58 PM

Dec 2011
This was incredibly boring... I nearly fell asleep 3 times and it's 3 in the afternoon ._. dropped.
May 31, 2012 10:49 PM

Sep 2007
4kicks said:
I really liked Sorbet...if a plushie version existed, I'd totally buy it.

YES!
This episode was just perfect <3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 26, 2012

63 by Syureria »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2012

77 by syncrogazer »»
May 20, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 12, 2012

148 by syncrogazer »»
May 18, 2020 8:12 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 19, 2012

72 by AllenVonStein »»
Jan 10, 2016 12:27 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 21, 2012

41 by terrablu2003 »»
Apr 13, 2015 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.