Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 26, 2012 12:14 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was EPIC at the end! This is what I was waiting for! This is what impressed from the first episode expectation of what anime I referred to. Despite the beginning being slow the following,

Being an intermission caught straight through on the 2 new persons. They look might fighters wielding magic.

Furthermore the second thing that caught my attention is her in the following,

Now only I like her breasts whom I think have nipples in the spoiler
, it looks like it but anyway her face reminds so much of Joseph’s familiar whom despite being bitchy I took a liking because of a face like that. I wonder WTF she did in the spoiler
sudden laser activation or beams in the water makes not much convincing visually.

Suffice to say shit hits the fans at the end of this episode. My 2 worries are the following:

A) According to the following spoiler
Kaguya pendant suddenly emits a form of evil miasma? WTF? It pushes back the solider here and it gets the doctor worried as ever. While Amil here is scared. She fears a lot and I am surprised of her face here and up close here fearing. I though she would be more brave than that. Did it even make Rick attack in the spoiler
can the Powers make people attack each other or will it also summon evil monsters? I know the setup but I wonder how it will ensue.

B) According to the blasts and insane ULTIMA (Spell of FF3 USA version effect) like explosions in the spoiler
is WAR on? It looks like it. Especially since I see army mobilization. So like what’s up?

About thee end, Rick is walking with Amil and she does not look too happy. BONUS! Fighter found in the spoiler
by the 3 girls. He looks like the one from the intermission. I love his sword here it’s nice and looks like Amil is really not happy of this. Kaguya……..seems she is OK in the spoiler
she calmed down but it does not shake off the fact her pendant did loads of shit I am sure of evil miasma proportions. WTF is that symbol within her pendant. Wings? Female Sign? Serpentine configuration like in the DNA strands? What does it mean?

About preview, OH MY! Xiao-Mei will have some time. More of of my favorite perhaps evil girl here? Sounds right to see more of her. I am curious of her. I need answers to some stuff from gamers of this series in PM. Some stuff looke not clear and I am not sure even my patience can be good enough. I need info ahead to analyze as the situation comes. Please help if you can PM elements of this episode comparings to the game and their impact. If possible at all. I am so into this after this episode. It's insane. Might edit later.

BTW Image Dump and Image Stitches (more than 50 of them) have been done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/05/shining-hearts-shiawase-no-pan-episode.html
I think it’s worth doing this for the unique and nice art. So it’s done.
Yumekichi11May 3, 2012 2:48 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 26, 2012 2:07 PM

Nov 2008
This anime is going to have an original ending deviating slightly from the games.

Shit got serious when Kaguya's pendant started glowing, not only did it give away a key's location, it activated that doll which showed the way and destroyed an attacking pirate ship, while I'm not surprised it used modern weapons, that kind of ship only appeared near the end of the game. Rick became a badass for a short time trying to save Kaguya from the only being stopped by Amil, looks Rick broke down for a second too and we got to see Rick washing ashore.

Those two characters are supposed to be late game as well.

Apr 26, 2012 2:08 PM

Nov 2007
I thought the story got more serious from the previous two fuwa fuwa eps., but I think it's not serious enough. Probably because it's beginning to get serious.

No HiroC elf this ep., so there's no double HiroC voices. Seems like Rick is getting some memory back from holding the sword? And weird light pointing at one point of sea... the lady? that the repaired man holds and the girl with the pendant is related?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 26, 2012 2:33 PM

Oct 2010
Woah confusing!
Hoppy said:
Shit got serious when Kaguya's pendant started glowing, not only did it give away a key's location,
What key? For what?
Hoppy said:
it activated that doll which showed the way and destroyed an attacking pirate ship,
Shit so that lovely girl I like is a Automaton? Still does not explain the light being shined on the sea.
Hoppy said:
while I'm not surprised it used modern weapons, that kind of ship only appeared near the end of the game.
I see and what is the reason for that? What is the reason they would introduce early in the anime? Plot element or for SFX? Or that guy on it is key to the story.
Hoppy said:
Rick became a badass for a short time trying to save Kaguya from the only being stopped by Amil, looks Rick broke down for a second too and we got to see Rick washing ashore.
Wait a second, he did it of his own will and was not controlled by the pendant despite it emitting a evil miasma?
Hoppy said:
The intermission pic ones I took? Why is that? Who are they exactly?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 26, 2012 5:59 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Woah confusing!
Hoppy said:
Shit got serious when Kaguya's pendant started glowing, not only did it give away a key's location,
What key? For what?
Hoppy said:
it activated that doll which showed the way and destroyed an attacking pirate ship,
Shit so that lovely girl I like is a Automaton? Still does not explain the light being shined on the sea.
Hoppy said:
while I'm not surprised it used modern weapons, that kind of ship only appeared near the end of the game.
I see and what is the reason for that? What is the reason they would introduce early in the anime? Plot element or for SFX? Or that guy on it is key to the story.
Hoppy said:
Rick became a badass for a short time trying to save Kaguya from the only being stopped by Amil, looks Rick broke down for a second too and we got to see Rick washing ashore.
Wait a second, he did it of his own will and was not controlled by the pendant despite it emitting a evil miasma?
Hoppy said:
The intermission pic ones I took? Why is that? Who are they exactly?

I don't like how they did the plot it's like they are doing the original ending route but screwed up at it.

HoppyApr 26, 2012 7:01 PM

Apr 27, 2012 5:24 AM

Jan 2009
Dat sum Lia I hear? Dat sum Lia I hear.
Impossible not to recognize her voice.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 27, 2012 6:32 AM

May 2011
Hmm...that beam cannon from blue pendant was EPIC!!
Apr 27, 2012 6:54 AM

May 2010
really liked this episode :) finally gettings interesting,
Apr 27, 2012 7:54 AM

Jan 2012
Interesting turn of events. Also the fact that Rick was found the same way. Looking forward to next ep.

Apr 27, 2012 8:16 AM

Oct 2010
That was pretty epic. I loved it when the opening music from the game started playing. While I'm kinda disappointed that the anime might go another way, I will like to believe that it will do good. ^^
Apr 27, 2012 9:08 AM

Jun 2010
What's Kerberos doing in Shining Hearts? @_@

(That's the name of the robotic girl, by the way, and she's a character in Shining Blade)
Apr 27, 2012 9:28 AM

Oct 2010
That was pretty awesome. So people really shouldnt rate this anime based on 1-2 ep.
It will become better and better.
Apr 27, 2012 9:50 AM

Feb 2009
And suddenly, explosions. With a girl in black armor tied by an old man in his workshop.
At least there was less bread.
Next episode seems to have some skin exposure and underwater diving. Finally. Been wanting to see some skin from one of the girls. They're too covered in their cosplay outfits.

I liked that soundtrack when the pirates shot their cannons in the mainland.
Apr 27, 2012 10:01 AM
Mar 2012
BlitzAceSamy said:

(That's the name of the robotic girl, by the way, and she's a character in Shining Blade)

That's because Shining Blade is prequel of Shining Hearts,also she is called Queen in Shining Hearts not Kerberos.
Apr 27, 2012 11:16 AM

Apr 2010
Some action this time and i have to say some powerful weaponry was used in this episode.
How did pirate's get such a powerful ship into there hands man those canons where scary.
And then there is the android which was even more powerful and blasted away that ship like it was nothing and what was in the water when she was aiming whit those blue rays.
It also seems that Rick has some connections to the girl that washed ashore he is also one lucky bastard for being around those three girls all the time.
Apr 27, 2012 12:26 PM

Oct 2010
I know i love the music in this show. The show just got a lot better. So far one of the best animes this season.

Mad that stupid bitch stopped Rick from showing his swordsmanship. LOL
Apr 27, 2012 12:30 PM

May 2011
This was considerably more interesting than the last couple eps. I'm glad they didn't spend the entire time focusing on bread and got on to more interesting things. I love how this is appealing to my love on RPGs as well, it's really refreshing seeing this kind of thing seeing how a lot of games in that genre suck nowadays.
Apr 27, 2012 12:40 PM
Oct 2010
Finally getting somewhere...

BTW, I can't get it out of my head, the dwarf's workshop got some pretty cool self-repairing doors. They broke but were still in once piece by the time the dwarf went outside.

... there's another consistency fail in the episode, first Amil said Rick was heavy to carry due to the armor but then she's shown remembering him waking up right where they found him... It's getting better but the inattention to details is bugging me.
AjunkyApr 27, 2012 12:48 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Apr 27, 2012 1:00 PM
Jan 2011
Well then, I guess the real adventure begins.
Apr 27, 2012 1:57 PM

Jan 2012
The plot inconsistencies are a little annoying.
Well at least the story is starting to get interesting. The last few minutes were pretty awesome.
Apr 27, 2012 4:09 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Iron clad steam ship, cannon launched tactical nuke, armor-piercing anti-ship laser battery, and...swords.

Curious.
Apr 27, 2012 4:18 PM

Jul 2011
Finally some plot. Was almost going to drop this if it kept going on about bread.

Ohhh, will we get fighting?? I really enjoyed the PSP PV that I saw, actually. Hope at least some of that shows up in the anime.

And...
Ajunky said:

BTW, I can't get it out of my head, the dwarf's workshop got some pretty cool self-repairing doors. They broke but were still in once piece by the time the dwarf went outside.

... there's another consistency fail in the episode, first Amil said Rick was heavy to carry due to the armor but then she's shown remembering him waking up right where they found him... It's getting better but the inattention to details is bugging me.

I didn't even pick up on those, but definitely. It needs to be a little more on consistency.
Apr 27, 2012 4:58 PM

Aug 2010
Hey, I guess they don't have to worry about pirate ships if they can just fire a huge beam at it.
Apr 27, 2012 5:21 PM
Dec 2008
Kaguya was the main heroine in the game right? Is she the main for the anime series as well, or could it be Amil (since it seems she has a lot of scenes)?
Apr 27, 2012 5:24 PM

Jun 2009
The furnace broke, dwarf wants moneys. "We don't have moneys, how are we supposed to get them without bred"?. And then they go bake bread using some other of Madere's (?) furnaces... okay.

Anyway, it was actually kinda intersting and enjoyable to watch, was a while since i heard Kuwashima Houko so Kaguya plox.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 27, 2012 5:42 PM
Oct 2010
good action here finally. green girl doesnt look happy. kaguya and girl in black are hot. she packs some seriosu heat too.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Apr 27, 2012 6:30 PM

Dec 2011
We finally meet Kaguya. But who is that girl or that thing chained up in that old man's house? Looks just like Kaguya.

Seems like Rick and Kaguya are connected somehow.
Apr 27, 2012 6:32 PM

Nov 2008
Woebegone said:
We finally meet Kaguya. But who is that girl or that thing chained up in that old man's house? Looks just like Kaguya.

Seems like Rick and Kaguya are connected somehow.

Queen is the automation's name and she's in the game but not this early.

Apr 27, 2012 10:04 PM
Jul 2011
Quite different from the game. But I'm okay with that, great episode.
I love how they inserted the game's OP, as well as the other song that came with Lia's single.
Apr 28, 2012 12:10 AM

Apr 2011
The plot is finally moving. That's one heck of a weaponry those pirate ship have.
Apr 28, 2012 12:19 AM

Nov 2011
eh, interesting episode.
Didn't really pick up until the last half or rather last 10 minutes. Looks like the town doesn't have to worry about some crazy ass pirate invasion.(I thought the invasion would've made it interesting!:( )

Strange android thing dwarf has bonded up. . .Plus what's the deal with the pendant?? Kind of figured out though that Rick and Kaguya were connected. . . Both mysteriously wash up on shore. . . . Oooohhhh. Then it seems like Amil got a bit selfish and didn't want Rick to go to his old Swordsman ways almost getting Kaguya killed! (Luckily the pendant saved her!)

Glad it finally picked up the plot in this episode. Last two episodes were kind of a bore!
Overall decent episode. . . Like I said didn't really pick up until the last 10-15 minutes but was pretty interesting. .
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Apr 28, 2012 12:33 AM

Nov 2011
The plots finally getting along and it's pretty interesting
Can't wait till next weeks episode!
Apr 28, 2012 3:30 PM

Feb 2012
Best episode so far because something actually happened but I don't know what the hell happened, big tits girl (which seems like a doll to me) waking up, it shines here and there, fancy light beams pointing to the ocean, a modern warship firing its cannon, some big ass explosion over there and an unimpressive Rick, that sums it pretty much up.

Next week swimsuits, I hope for some good fan service, there are so many big tits girls, should be no problem.
Apr 28, 2012 9:53 PM

Jun 2009
You know, the pirates could might just have been looking for some bread.

They didn't deserve to get nuked. I know they started it but no one got hurt on the one they shot, might just been a warning shot.
Apr 29, 2012 12:15 AM

Jun 2008
Finally comes the plot. XD
It's a relief it didn't turn into a happy slice of life anime

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Apr 29, 2012 5:26 AM
Sep 2010
Ajunky said:
Finally getting somewhere...

it doesnt hit you that he wakes up and faints again? anyways great episode! i really like this series despite all the complaints of them baking bread, i kinda like this slow paced anime different from all other high paced shit animes that introduce 40 frikkin characters and expect us to follow.... it creates a better story where they build it up.
Apr 29, 2012 5:50 AM

Oct 2010
Nyantype scan. ^^

Apr 29, 2012 6:56 AM

May 2010
Looks like things are gonna get better !!
Apr 29, 2012 11:08 AM

May 2010
Shit just got real. finally some action cant wait to see what the connection between the girl and the robot is. and how rick is connect to it and to see if the jewel in the ocean belong's to rick anyway cant wait for the next ep.
Apr 29, 2012 4:05 PM

Mar 2012
So i was thinking to drop the series but this episode was amazing.
glad to continue on with this series.

anyways im still puzzled about the girl kaguya.
guess the next episode will explain everything.

Imo i think rick was a knight that protected a princess ( kaguya ) in a far away kingdom. After they got washed to shore they got amnesia and thats wai they dont remember anything.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Apr 29, 2012 8:43 PM
Feb 2012
I didn't read the manga or play the game, so I'm new to this series. I did not like Ricks reaction, letting the solider attack an unconscious girl. Hardcore fans will most likely be all over this post but really I'm disliking this show just because of this Rick guy, either fight for the girl or don't.
Apr 29, 2012 10:06 PM

Jan 2010
Suddenly, plot! Plot everywhere!
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Apr 30, 2012 5:31 AM

Mar 2011
Finally a plot! and it's great
Apr 30, 2012 6:41 AM

May 2008
wow my fav episode so far awesome! liking where this is going!
Apr 30, 2012 8:45 PM

Jun 2010
melina_putri said:
BlitzAceSamy said:

That's because Shining Blade is prequel of Shining Hearts,also she is called Queen in Shining Hearts not Kerberos.

Ah, really? I don't play Shining Hearts, so I didn't know, lol. Thanks for the heads-up!
May 2, 2012 11:32 AM

Aug 2008
Well, that's better. Still not enough to pull it up from 5/10 though, but maybe soon, or I hope so.
May 2, 2012 3:12 PM

May 2011
Shit got intense this episode with them pirates closing in. That girl (or is she a machine?) being tied up sure has my interest, can't wait to find out more about what the hell is going on here. Kagura as well of course, hmm Rick says he's met her before. Things are going to get very interesting from now on. Its going to be great when they start delving more into the plot along with Kagura, but these three originals better not lose any screen time. :p

Next episode shows Neris in a swimsuit? Fuck yes.
May 3, 2012 7:57 AM

Feb 2011
Aversa said:
he is also one lucky bastard for being around those three girls all the time.

jealous? :D
May 3, 2012 9:36 AM

Dec 2007
Not enough bread in this episode. (; ̄Д ̄)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2012

77 by syncrogazer »»
May 20, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 12, 2012

148 by syncrogazer »»
May 18, 2020 8:12 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 19, 2012

72 by AllenVonStein »»
Jan 10, 2016 12:27 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 21, 2012

41 by terrablu2003 »»
Apr 13, 2015 6:05 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 14, 2012

32 by terrablu2003 »»
Apr 12, 2015 6:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.