Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 7, 2012 5:02 PM

Jul 2009
mixordia said:
Where did you guys see that Zessica is Celiane? Celiane and Apollonius were never mentioned in this show.
Fool! (Excalibur voice)

This whole show is surrounding Apollonius.... Aquarion is a part of Apollonius... If you say that Apollonius is not in this show then this show doesn't even exist in your mind! If there is Apollonius, then his lover Celiane is certain to be there too.

Of course, Aquarion is just the body of Apollonius, his memories and abilities go to who he reincarnates into. I get the feeling that Aquarion is Apollonius' Wings reborn because Apollonius is seen inside Aquarion in one of the flashbacks.
May 7, 2012 5:39 PM

Sep 2010
Didn't anyone noticed near halfway through the episode Zessica and Yunoha said that it feels rather weird while its only affecting them not the guys
May 7, 2012 5:44 PM
May 2012
Xllr8 said:
Didn't anyone noticed near halfway through the episode Zessica and Yunoha said that it feels rather weird while its only affecting them not the guys

The Changing has Begun... my poor zessica...
May 7, 2012 5:50 PM

Jan 2009
kyled00m said:
mixordia said:
This whole show is surrounding Apollonius....

Everything you said... I know about it duh... I did not say they are not in the show, I said they were never mentioned, by anyone, not a flashback, nothing... is different, or not, I don't know, English isn't my official language, so I don't believe that Zessica is the reincarnation of Celiane. The logical would be that the reincarnation of Silvia in Aquarion EVOL is Celiane too... but, if all souls were separated in pieces ( this is so weird)... everything is solved.

Zessica = Celiane ( So why Amata not feel anything for her???? No connection, nothing... Like you said and everybody knows Celiane is Apollonius true/real love)
Mikono = Silvia
Amata = Apollonius / Wings? / Apollonius memories (He don't could be Apollo, he has nothing to do with Apollo, nothing, nothing... they are very different, and he has acquired the power of Apollonius, his wings ... his personality has nothing to do with Apollo.)
Kagura = Apollo (He hasn't acquired the power of Apollonius as Apollo had, it is a fact, but he has all the personality of Apollo ...)

or

Mikono = part of the soul of Apollonius, Apollo, Silvia, Celiane.
Amata = the same of Mikono
Zessica = the same of Mikono
Kagura = the same of Mikono

???

Kawamori you'll blow my brains, you troll!
english isn't my native language... ;)
May 7, 2012 6:21 PM

May 2008
Mykage actually manage to look cute/hot for a moment and sad. I still hate him though for messing with my Kagura.

Finally the group has enter Altair Things just got REAL!!! (About time)

We still miss JIN.

Did any one notice that when they show Kagura (FINALLY MISS HIM SOO MUCH)
in a room waiting it looked a lot like Amata’s bedroom.

So Mix turn into a guy? she was the young solder that Andy took.
so you mean this happen!!!

Before:

After:

Andy i have bad news for you, your belove Bangs are Gone!

So can this mean that Kagura can be a girl????? I always knew Kagura was a kind and sweet guy inside but i didnt MEAN THIS!!!
KAGURA CAN'T BE A WOMAN. IF KAGURA IS A WOMAN I'LL DIE.!!!!

Kagura is all MAN.

SO this can happen:

May be in Altais the women didnt die off they just change genders!

Next Ep. will be a whole new Level of Messed Up.
May 7, 2012 7:22 PM

Dec 2011
I'm lost for words... just wtf wrong with this episode?? So now they are going to make this a trap and yaoi... shesh terrible just terrible.
May 7, 2012 7:28 PM

Jul 2009
mixordia said:
Zessica = Celiane ( So why Amata not feel anything for her???? No connection, nothing... Like you said and everybody knows Celiane is Apollonius true/real love)
Mikono = Silvia
Amata = Apollonius / Wings? / Apollonius memories (He don't could be Apollo, he has nothing to do with Apollo, nothing, nothing... they are very different, and he has acquired the power of Apollonius, his wings ... his personality has nothing to do with Apollo.)
Kagura = Apollo (He hasn't acquired the power of Apollonius as Apollo had, it is a fact, but he has all the personality of Apollo ...)
Amata is without his past life's memories for now... Think about how Apollo treated Silvia before the memories began to surface. He went as far as calling her amazon and attacking her. After last season, Apollo and Silvia were no longer themselves, they were a mix of their own and their past life's memories... hence 'Apollon x Sylvie'. Silvia and Apollo's love was their past lives love for each other. I wonder, if Zessica rememebers her past life... u_u I want to know so badly!!!

Zessica being Celiane is still uncertain but she seems to be the only one with signs of Celiane. Another problem is `Sirius' Celiane`, `Silvia's Celiane`, or `Combind Celiane`, which one would she be?

I wonder how much of a change we'll see when the the memories of Amata's past life surface.

Edit:
BeautifulViolet said:

SO this can happen:
I want to see this.... :x
kyled00mMay 7, 2012 7:32 PM
May 7, 2012 10:38 PM

Jun 2008
BeautifulViolet said:

Mind BLOWN.jpg

This could probably explain why Zessica suddnely felt her throat wasn't acting right. lol

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
May 8, 2012 1:00 AM

May 2009
BeautifulViolet said:

Except that there are fields of graves on Altair, maybe only Rare Iguras change into man, normal women died. If Alicia is normal woman then she will die after turning off that hibernation capsule.
May 8, 2012 2:04 AM

Jul 2009
bastek66 said:
BeautifulViolet said:

Except that there are fields of graves on Altair, maybe only Rare Iguras change into man, normal women died. If Alicia is normal woman then she will die after turning off that hibernation capsule.
I think it's that women die and Mikage is tweaking the Rare Igura's for his own entertainment and their safety...

I also think Amata will use the light of genesis to fix the atmosphere at some point.
May 8, 2012 3:07 AM

Sep 2008
BeautifulViolet said:

i wonder ... what does it mean
maybe they are the same .. 2 halves of the reborn apollonius
or the opposite~ one's got his + and the other his - side ooor maybe each world has its own version of him o_0 but Altair's eve is lost cuz of the females disease ? so many ???? in this anime
and another idea / Kagura is in Amata's room = he is in/or going to Amata's world ? while Amata is on Altair ~ Mikono is alone in her search for eyepatch guy tadaa hunting season open ? :o
olol
Lintenz_May 8, 2012 3:13 AM
~_~ !
May 8, 2012 7:43 AM

Jan 2008
This show never ceases to amuse with those words or phrases that has more meaning to them and the use or representation objects/symbols especially when it comes to Fudou. This time, donuts, ants, and sweet.
May 8, 2012 10:43 AM
Jan 2011
Oh so that what them Altairs do with the humans they abduct, they brain wash they guys and they turn girls into men.

It looks like it is too late for MIX, I have a feeling that she or he might get killed.
May 8, 2012 2:00 PM
Nov 2008
WHAT?WTF?MIX IS A GUY? what the hell ..................ok this blows >.< This is not good.Poor Andy...
lolzteez said:
So what, is Mix gonna be the one filling Andy's hole now?

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
May 8, 2012 6:06 PM

Dec 2007
lets all hope that the boobs pop back out when they go back to the regular place, and not the "ooo all woman who are on this planet that breaths the air turns into dudes" crap hole
May 8, 2012 8:02 PM

May 2012
So I was just thinking, is it possible that Kagura is a reincarnation of Sirius? I mean think about it, Sirius always wanted to be Apollonius but never could because of Apollo and he was just jealous of him the whole time. Mykage Could have granted that wish from the previous sirius in a new guy, that or he is just the other half of apollo/apollonius
May 8, 2012 8:18 PM

May 2012

Did you notice the difference in postures? Atama resembled Apollo's posture a lot more than kagura does, and also in episode 16 in the mock battle, after they see the true story of what happened 12,000 before, you see Apollo, and Atama both sitting the same way, what im trying to say is, why would kagura not have the same sitting posture as apollo, if everything else resembles him
May 8, 2012 8:48 PM

Oct 2011
AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! this totaly made me scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MIX BE A FEMALE!!!!! WHY DID THEY CHANGE YOUR GENDER TT_TT,hopefully they just took of her boobs!!!!!!no god!no! i love mixXandy don't ruin another good paring!! if not make jin come alive! ! !STUPID XY chromosome!!!!!!!! rarrw...(this is such a good show if it makes me rant like this)i love you Evol 100000million times betre than season one even though it broke my heart 2ce 0-0...mix next episode tell yourandy you love him!!!
May 8, 2012 9:21 PM

Jul 2009
Dissix said:
So I was just thinking, is it possible that Kagura is a reincarnation of Sirius? I mean think about it, Sirius always wanted to be Apollonius but never could because of Apollo and he was just jealous of him the whole time. Mykage Could have granted that wish from the previous sirius in a new guy, that or he is just the other half of apollo/apollonius
Mikage doesn't give 2 shits about granting Celiane's or her vessel's anything unless he can use them to get Apollonius back. Doing that for Sirius would be a waste in his eyes if you ask me.

Dissix said:
Did you notice the difference in postures? Atama resembled Apollo's posture a lot more than kagura does, and also in episode 16 in the mock battle, after they see the true story of what happened 12,000 before, you see Apollo, and Atama both sitting the same way, what im trying to say is, why would kagura not have the same sitting posture as apollo, if everything else resembles him
How you sit is based on how you were raised. Amata lost his mother at a pretty young age so he didn't learn manners on how to sit.
May 8, 2012 10:11 PM

May 2012
Dissix said:
How you sit is based on how you were raised. Amata lost his mother at a pretty young age so he didn't learn manners on how to sit.

It just weird to me, i mean he kinda is wild, but kagura has better sitting habits then amata? ah w.e >.<
May 8, 2012 11:21 PM

Jul 2009
Dissix said:
Dissix said:

It just weird to me, i mean he kinda is wild, but kagura has better sitting habits then amata? ah w.e >.<Another thing to note is Kagura's posture is much more slouched than Amatas in the images presented. Kaguras is slouching further in a lazy fashion so that his elbows can hit his legs, providing more support. It's similar to an animal sitting on it's but while supporting itself with it's front legs.

I still don't get how the position one sits in affects who you reincarnated from though. Look at how Apollo slouched though...

His arms are near his legs... just like Kagura's posture in the image above.
May 8, 2012 11:37 PM

May 2012
kyled00m said:
Dissix said:
Dissix said:

It just weird to me, i mean he kinda is wild, but kagura has better sitting habits then amata? ah w.e >.<
Another thing to note is Kagura's posture is much more slouched than Amatas in the images presented. Kaguras is slouching further in a lazy fashion so that his elbows can hit his legs, providing more support. It's similar to an animal sitting on it's but while supporting itself with it's front legs.

I still don't get how the position one sits in affects who you reincarnated from though. Look at how Apollo slouched though...

His arms are near his legs... just like Kagura's posture in the image above.

Lol Nvm, i was just curious, you'd think they would both have the same sitting postures, if they are both part of the same person
May 8, 2012 11:44 PM

May 2012
^^^^^^^^^^

Btw i realized something, mikono and kagura are all alone, and they are most likely going to find aquarion together, sooo does that mean ths cayenne's premonition is going to come true? the mourning wedding?
May 9, 2012 12:10 AM

Jul 2009
Dissix said:
^^^^^^^^^^

Btw i realized something, mikono and kagura are all alone, and they are most likely going to find aquarion together, sooo does that mean ths cayenne's premonition is going to come true? the mourning wedding?
It all depends on the interpretation of the premonition... For all we know, the event could have already happened. It's the same for the other premonition of her approaching Aquarion and it releasing the light of Genesis.

I just realized... The premonitions can have multiple interpretations that can be correct.
Prophecy: Wedding
a) Mikono meeting Kagura will bring many deaths (Happened... )
b) Mikono meeting Kagura will unite people (Happened at grave exercise)
c) Mikono is destined to meet with Kagura (Zessica's mirror vision)
d) Mikono x Kagura couple (It's still possible for the time being)
e) etc...
Remember, the wedding vision wasn't first season in Aquarion. Cayenne said it was a recurring vision, as was the other one that we've seen. a, b, and c have happened, and they're possible interpretations of just one prophecy... we can't simply accept that the prophecy only has 1 meaning that is the correct meaning. As Fudo once said "You must see everything, Aquarion!"
May 9, 2012 12:42 AM
Apr 2012
BeautifulViolet said:

So can this mean that Kagura can be a girl????? I always knew Kagura was a kind and sweet guy inside but i didnt MEAN THIS!!!
KAGURA CAN'T BE A WOMAN. IF KAGURA IS A WOMAN I'LL DIE.!!!!

Kagura is all MAN.

SO this can happen:

Next Ep. will be a whole new Level of Messed Up.

LOL! Hahahaha! I had a good laugh reading this!

The point where I saw Mix turned into a boy I was like, "N-nOooo! Maybe that is her boy grown from a test tube using her DNA or or--- Poor ANDY!"

Screw the Amata x Mikono pairing! Technically, Amata doesn't know Mikono's feelings yet but this whole "I like her/him but I'm too scared to tell him/her" is just getting stupid. I have to agree, it is boring as in Amata might as well turn into a girl for a Amata (girl) x Zessica (man) x Mikono (man) pairing. I think Kagura is a much more interesting character because he is wild and to be honest we don't know a lot about why he is like that. It isn't fair we haven't gotten to know him as well as the other characters.
May 9, 2012 6:35 AM
Apr 2012
Nasty001 said:
Oh so that what them Altairs do with the humans they abduct, they brain wash they guys and they turn girls into men.

IIRC they only captured women? They do already have enough men as it is. I would have rewatched to make sure but kinda busy atm so take what I said with a grain truckload of salt
May 9, 2012 8:34 AM
Dec 2007
I wonder what Zessica will look like without boobs. Well, it won't change much for Yunoha.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
May 9, 2012 8:19 PM

May 2012
To be honest, I find it very odd, that if kagura was truly apollo, why he would say silvia's name wrongly, I mean he fell in love with her , why wouldnt his reincarnation not know her name, I mean even in the first series apollo once he got his memories, realized that silvia was celine. kagura didnt know silvia's name but rather the fake one from the story, there has to be some reason behind all that, maybe mikage, created a fake apollo on purpose, so that the reincarnation of silvia, would be confused? lol i dont know this show has tooooo many plot twists. Another thing that bugs me is, why mikono would say she feels she's known amata for a long time, I mean they both felt that way, i dont recall her saying that about kagura, the only thing I recall her saying was that she wanted to apologize to him, but why? The only person silvia or celine would have had to apologize for is Toma, cause I mean she kinda took apolloinus from him, so who knows, very odd.

Okay okay, this might sound reallllyyy stupid, but is there a possiblility, that mikono is apollo/apollonius? I mean think about it cause then kagura would be silvia, and it would make since why he says that she really stinks, in the first season silvia, said apollo stinked, possiblity? maybe, so that would make amata celine/solar wing, i dunno just throwing that theory out there to see what you guys think
May 9, 2012 8:35 PM
May 2012
Dissix said:
To be honest, I find it very odd, that if kagura was truly apollo, why he would say silvia's name wrongly, I mean he fell in love with her , why wouldnt his reincarnation not know her name, I mean even in the first series apollo once he got his memories, realized that silvia was celine. kagura didnt know silvia's name but rather the fake one from the story, there has to be some reason behind all that, maybe mikage, created a fake apollo on purpose, so that the reincarnation of silvia, would be confused? lol i dont know this show has tooooo many plot twists. Another thing that bugs me is, why mikono would say she feels she's known amata for a long time, I mean they both felt that way, i dont recall her saying that about kagura, the only thing I recall her saying was that she wanted to apologize to him, but why? The only person silvia or celine would have had to apologize for is Toma, cause I mean she kinda took apolloinus from him, so who knows, very odd.

Okay okay, this might sound reallllyyy stupid, but is there a possiblility, that mikono is apollo/apollonius? I mean think about it cause then kagura would be silvia, and it would make since why he says that she really stinks, in the first season silvia, said apollo stinked, possiblity? maybe, so that would make amata celine/solar wing, i dunno just throwing that theory out there to see what you guys think

I like your theory, and it actually opened my eyes to other possiblities, maybe they all have mixed Reincarnations within them Like some of Silvia's/Apollonius memories and Apollo/celianes memories are mixed.... Just saying because people have made some very excellent points and observation. Then again we dont have much to go off of so we cant point fingers just yet. BUT! i feel that very soon some huge chunk of info is gonna pop out and we're all gonna be surprised @_@!
May 9, 2012 11:49 PM

May 2012
zerolegends said:
Dissix said:

I like your theory, and it actually opened my eyes to other possiblities, maybe they all have mixed Reincarnations within them Like some of Silvia's/Apollonius memories and Apollo/celianes memories are mixed.... Just saying because people have made some very excellent points and observation. Then again we dont have much to go off of so we cant point fingers just yet. BUT! i feel that very soon some huge chunk of info is gonna pop out and we're all gonna be surprised @_@!

I mean i makes somewhat sense because who said they had to be a certain gender?Hmm i cant wait for 21 and 22 those are going to be good episodes, honestly id be happy if mikono ends up with amata but that's up in the air, sense he left to atair and left her alone with kagura on vega
May 10, 2012 3:33 AM

Jul 2009
They added the gender swap to make you feel confused about who is who. If it seems like a trap, it probably is. After all, you will love Bridget, even if you're a straight guy. The most confusing way to make everyone unsure of themselves was to mess with gender. Your gender has nothing to do with who you were in a past life.

We don't have any proof as to the atmosphere changing genders. I understand the excitement behind the `what ifs` but we not forget, we have no proof that all the women the harvest beasts kidnapped are alive, just that the one a vector brought back turned male. For all we know, the Vector turned Mix male to protect her from the planet's atmosphere. (It is a possibility for all we know...)
May 10, 2012 8:47 AM

May 2009
You know that now when they added cannon genderswap, Silvia and Apollo reincarnations also may be genderswapped.

And don't worry about Mix' Big Bangs, they intentionally make her has bandage around chest.
May 11, 2012 3:23 AM

Apr 2010
Loved the episode...
Woah such Mind-F***

May 12, 2012 4:44 PM

May 2011
Holy shit things are going to get real intense from here on now I think. Wow... Amata finally got to see his mom again, I cannot wait to see what he's going to do now. Been one of the things that I've been looking forward to throughout this anime.

Oh what the fuck Mix's big bangs got taken away, became a guy, and got her memory washed out!? Nooooo. Wonder if it could be the atmosphere that's caused it though since both Zessica and Yunoha are feeling something wrong with their throats. (probably because their voice may get deeper) Also Zessica moved her hand down there, ugh bad signs. They should gtfo that planet asap.

Also wonder what that promise was all about with Zessica and Mykage.
May 12, 2012 4:49 PM

Mar 2012
tho the episode wasn't all that sutisfying the ending was pretty remarkable

3/5
May 12, 2012 4:56 PM

Jul 2009
Well the planet doesn't make females into males. Alicia is proof of that. The graves compound onto that proof to say that females die. If we add that Zessica and Yunoha didn't change into females from the vectors then that isn't a possibility either.. The only answer is that to prevent Mix from dying before Amata/Zessica came to save her, Mikage turned Mix into a guy.

Of course this might not be the only explanation, but it's one of the more solid explanations if you ask me.
May 13, 2012 2:18 AM

Aug 2010
Okay so first my favorite male character dies (Jin) and then my favorite female character turns into a male. Fuck this show. All I want now is Andy to have a happy end.
May 13, 2012 3:34 AM

May 2009
yuujinchou said:
In my opinion I think that boy is MIX's brother or something of the sort. I don't really see a point of Izumo kidnaping women to turn them into men. If they could sex-change people they would... I don't know... Change men into women to help the planet to stay alive. Besides I don't think Mykage would waste his time sex-changing her.

Did you even watch episode? It's clearly something in air that changes rare iguras into men.
Mix' Brother - WTF did you get it
May 13, 2012 3:34 AM

Jul 2009
yuujinchou said:
In my opinion I think that boy is MIX's brother or something of the sort. I don't really see a point of Izumo kidnaping women to turn them into men. If they could sex-change people they would... I don't know... Change men into women to help the planet to stay alive. Besides I don't think Mykage would waste his time sex-changing her.
You forgot... the hairstyle Mix has is a female hairstyle... and this `guy` had that hairstyle, and also, a female face...
Jun 12, 2012 8:13 PM

Nov 2007
awww what the hell they turned Mix into a dude? Andy is going to kill himself :(

Amata finding his mother is more interesting than yawn boring Mikono.
Jun 17, 2012 12:07 PM

Jun 2012
NOOOOO!!!! Mix's Big Bangs are gone T_T
Now her hole can never be filled...besides in the butt xD
Jun 27, 2012 11:23 PM

Nov 2011
The ending...is that

Oct 18, 2012 1:12 AM
Dec 2011
Ok Shrade you NEED to put BOY after the my and before the friend because that was a nice YAOI moment <33 HAHAH So my boyfriend. Everyone can see it!!

Umm Mix a boy? Obviously there were no boobs there, but awe Andy <33

Wanna talk more message me.
Feb 22, 2013 7:30 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Poor Amata getting punched by Andy in the beginning. I know he loves Mix and all, but Andy should've realized that Amata could only save one person, and it would be kind of hurtful to Zessica to say that Mix should've been the one that was saved. Yes, Mix is more important to him, but no one person is worth more than another. Too bad Andy that you were making a hole and wasn't in the mood to be fighting. Don't get me wrong though, I love Andy, but this episode =_=

And did Mikono just admit she likes Amata? :o Too bad there's still Kagura to worry about.

Wow when Amata and co. encountered the people in the purple suits, I knew that one of them was Mix. They kept hinting at it because you can see Mix's eyes, which look feminine, even under the helmet. Plus, you could also see her orange hair. So not only did Mix turn into a guy, she shrunk too. She looks like an adolescent boy. Altair sure is a weird planet...
Mar 25, 2013 8:51 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
How dare they do that to my favourite Big Bangu!! Please Kawamori I hope you don't kill either Mix or Andy. Those 2 deserve a happy ending more than anyone else.

Altair's air is a gender swapper. I totally get Mikage now LOL
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 20, 2013 10:48 AM
May 2012
How in the hell did they turn MIX into a transgendered boy?!
Jan 9, 2014 10:23 AM

Oct 2009
So Mix is a guy now? What. Why. But the boobs... D:!
May 15, 2014 12:22 AM

Jun 2012
RIP Mix's breasts........ :(
Nov 19, 2015 11:55 PM

Jul 2008
They just did WHAT?!!!!!

WTF!!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.