Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 6, 2012 10:00 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hole digging guy hitting Amata for the enemy catching class rep. lol @ that eye-patch guy's return with strawberry donuts.

Mykage visiting green hair girl...

Realizing that the girl likes the guy? And her pet is being jealous.

Shrade, Amata, and hole digging guy on the front. As well as others to get class rep. back. Going on mission to get into enemy's place?

Guys harassing girls and Shrade protected green hair girl. So there's no girls there?

Class rep. letting hole digging guy caught?

Amata seeing horogram of mother is here.

Weird title: MI・XY
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 6, 2012 10:07 AM

Aug 2008
Fuck.

Just. Fuck.

And next episode title: MI.XY
Fuck that.

I usually don't curse around, but really, I never hate an episode as much as this before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KaitoDashMay 6, 2012 10:10 AM
May 6, 2012 10:11 AM

Jan 2009
I really love this episode so much... but wait... a second... KAGURA COULD BE A WOMAN???? WTF???? LOL

MI・XY... Woman = X Man = XY

:)
english isn't my native language... ;)
May 6, 2012 10:16 AM

May 2009
Welp, this guy guessed this week ago
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=435103&show=40#msg14563817

Edit, He was first
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4137692&postcount=620

RIP BIG BANGU
bastek66May 6, 2012 10:26 AM
May 6, 2012 10:18 AM

Jan 2009
bastek66 said:
Welp, this guy guessed this week ago
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=435103&show=40#msg14563817

FLAP* FLAP* for this guy...
May 6, 2012 11:27 AM

Jan 2012
So.. Mikono leaves the academy by herself in order to find Zen.

Kagura is last seen on Vega in a room that resembles Amata's.

All I have to say is. RUN MIKONO RUN. KAGURA IS COMING FOR YOU:(!
May 6, 2012 11:32 AM

Jan 2009
queenSwild said:

NOOO. I want to see Kagura and Mikono together again :D
May 6, 2012 1:03 PM

Jan 2012
mixordia said:
queenSwild said:

NOOO. I want to see Kagura and Mikono together again :D

You seem to have forgotten. Mikono & Kagura = Trouble:P

About this episode, I miss the fun times before all of the emo-ness. Seeing Amata get punched for something he couldn't control, Andy being emo, Zessica getting raped FABULOUSLY, was not that fun to watch. My only saving grace is the hope that Mikono will find Fudo thus bringing back the fun he took away with him. :(

But it looks like that's not happening next episode. :/ More Manly Mix & Emo Andy drama. And am I the only one disappointed that Mix kept her long hair. If you're gonna change someone's gender, you have to atleast make them look like a boy, I mean really. What was the point of that?
queenSwildMay 6, 2012 1:33 PM
May 6, 2012 5:45 PM
Feb 2012
Title MI.XY
states that mix has officially turned into a guy - XY chromosomes...

BUT ON SHIT! Mix kinda looks cute as a guy.... But that hair must be cut off!
I'm surprised they allowed Zessica into Altair... hope she won't change into a guy because she's in that really bad air. And Mykage... Why you do things to annoy EVERYBODY?

Just realised....
The way Zessica touched her "womb" area after she said that her voice started to feel weird.. could it be that her insides are already changing into a guy!? Hope not.... Don't want all the girls in this anime to suddenly turn into guys o.O

Also for some odd reason when I was watching the japanese raws, comments were like "Flag" "death flag up" for Mikono and Andy. Hope they or zessica doesn't die ;_;
bcmilkMay 6, 2012 6:22 PM
May 6, 2012 7:28 PM

Jan 2012
bcmilk said:

Also for some odd reason when I was watching the japanese raws, comments were like "Flag" "death flag up" for Mikono and Andy. Hope they or zessica doesn't die ;_;

I honestly believe that Zessica is in the most trouble because now she unwittingly made a deal with Mykage. Who knows what he wants in return. And what's gonna happen to her if she doesn't fufill her part of the bargain? As we've seen with Jin, Mykage's marks on the forehead don't mean anything good and he doesn't take betrayal very lightly. :(
May 6, 2012 8:00 PM

Oct 2011
So what, is Mix gonna be the one filling Andy's hole now?
May 6, 2012 9:02 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
lolzteez said:
So what, is Mix gonna be the one filling Andy's hole now?

Well in that case we get some hot yaoi action.

But honestly, it will be funny if all the girls are permanently turned into guys.... or maybe not. Still it will be very entertaining watching the male characters despairing... or even the viewers despairing over the sex change.
wakka9caMay 6, 2012 9:06 PM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 6, 2012 10:02 PM
Apr 2011
well i must say im extremely depressed that mix is a guy now. but given that she was turned into a guy its possible she could be turned back into a girl. otherwise im pissed if andy doesnt get to be with female mix. lets just all hope that every main girl character isnt changed into a girl except for the mikono(which i dont give a shit about zessica ftw!)
May 6, 2012 10:45 PM

Apr 2012
queenSwild said:
bcmilk said:

I honestly believe that Zessica is in the most trouble because now she unwittingly made a deal with Mykage. Who knows what he wants in return. And what's gonna happen to her if she doesn't fufill her part of the bargain? As we've seen with Jin, Mykage's marks on the forehead don't mean anything good and he doesn't take betrayal very lightly. :(

I hope Zessica makes it out alright seeing as she practically made a deal with the devil. Wonder what Amata is gonna do now since he found his mom? Hopefully they'll find a way to turn Mix back to normal. And we got a Kagura sighting too. Good episode.
May 6, 2012 10:46 PM

May 2011
Well, there went Mix's boobs when you needed them the most. :P
May 6, 2012 10:47 PM

Jul 2009
I bet Mikage's been manipulating manipulating Kagura and Mikono this whole time to get back at Zessica(reincarnation of Celiane)... think about it... Mikono `randomly` appears where Amata is working at a theater, they get together... Kagura shows up and tries to acquire what his lover... then Mikage says "It hurts being abandoned, doesn't it?" to Zessica... If you think this isn't possible then you need to look at last season's memories Silvia got from Apollo... Toma visited Apollo back then too...

So this could all be set up by Mikage(Toma) to make Zessica(Celiane) feel the same pain he felt when Apollonius turned to Celiane that time 24000 years ago... And knowing Toma as a manipulative sadist to those he doesn't love... it's highly possible.

Clearly Alicia is still female because if Mikage turned her male, Apollonius would never forgive him... Mikage is so nice to the people he loves. <3

TsukiumiFanboy said:
lets just all hope that every main girl character isnt changed into a girl except for the mikono(which i dont give a shit about zessica ftw!)
Even if Zessica(Celiane) get's turned into a man, it won't stop Apollonius from loving her... He would've probably slept with both Silvia and Sirius last season if it didn't end that way... hahaha

wakka9ca said:
Well in that case we get some hot yaoi action.

But honestly, it will be funny if all the girls are permanently turned into guys.... or maybe not. Still it will be very entertaining watching the male characters despairing... or even the viewers despairing over the sex change.
I don't think I could despair... I'm a guy and I'm straight... but the thought of Zessica(as a guy), with Amata and Mikage having a threesome sounds kinda juicy... If only there was a doujin of it O_O *drools* Of course if this happened in front of me in the 3D... I'd freak out and run away...

Edit:
The moment I saw the hair color of the guard they met up with, I knew it was mix... I was a bit turned off by the no-boobs scene from her... u_u failservice(failed fanservice)....
*re-watches the milk-onsen episode*
May 7, 2012 12:08 AM

Dec 2007
Its just getting so much better! With the plot twist.. Didnt really expect to see MIX change to a guy 0_O I though they gonna use MIX to repopulate Altair population or something but instead...
Maybe they brainwashed him/her after the gender change..
Amata finally found his mom in Altair. I was really surprise when Mikono try to find fudou..

May 7, 2012 12:08 AM

May 2011
Ah damn, I knew Mix will be brain washed there.

And the title: MI-XY sounds rather...weird I suppose
May 7, 2012 1:30 AM

Jan 2012
Poor Mix lost her boobs. A very gay planet indeed, lol. Looking forward to next ep.

May 7, 2012 1:32 AM

Jan 2009
lol Mix is now a male, darn that frigging Altairs
May 7, 2012 2:09 AM

Aug 2009
Da Fag. Mix is a male now. Please let there be some therapy to get her back....
May 7, 2012 2:41 AM
Jan 2008
Plz don't take the "BIG BANG" away! everything but the BIG BANGS
May 7, 2012 2:50 AM
Apr 2012
We have a woman! Right let's make her a man....I think we're figured out Altairs problem....lets hope Alicia dont have a dick too
May 7, 2012 2:55 AM
Apr 2012
Why is everone angry at this episode you know your lovely kagura (Dat bastard) is going to reverse mix's guy transformation...

10 bucks on this theory...

I just thought about it, and just maybe Kagura is reversing all the guys to girls (because of mikage of course) and Mikage just has to wipe those memories.

Kagura might be a girl as well guys... slipt half of apollo, and be amata's sister which would make one interesting twist~ It will explain a shitload of crap in this anime

I love this episode Amata and Mikono's relationship has been finalized

Amata meets his mother ftw,
No one knows Zessicas wish but thats fine it won't come true
mikono is going to see kagura again... and bring back aquarion I bet

Oh I'm shipping Zessica and Kagura after watching the opening I thought it would be totally badass, Because Zessica is all about being a fighter and Kagura is all badboy lets kill for no reason.

Picture it, Kagura "Can I kill you", Zessica " Only if you can" They start fighting and your like gg

I think Kaguras element power is really really over powered though, If kagura gets any strong then he is right now he can probably Resurrect the dead.

The preview for the next episode made everything fall in place. I was like oh man that new aquarion looks boss.
HeartyaceMay 7, 2012 3:30 AM
May 7, 2012 3:19 AM

May 2010
What the hell happened to Myxx ? Where is that big boobs of her ??
May 7, 2012 4:02 AM

Jun 2008
*activates fujoshi mind*
Nah, i still think it will be Andy filling Mix´s hole.

In the end the best character of all is still Shushu. I would crack if Shushu turned out to be the real Sylvie.

pity they took Mix instead of Sazanka. Sazanka wouldnt mind to join BL duo Cayenne/ Shrade as man. btw If Kagura becomes a woman, i shall become a shoujo-ai fan.*eyes glittering*

Perhaps Mykage is a woman and is jealous of all other women so decided to make a harem planet.

In the end im not getting where is this going but one thing i dont want: to see another death like Jin´s. And definitely please dont change Yunoha to a shota, because she is probably one of the cutest lolis ever.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 7, 2012 4:14 AM
Apr 2012
Your Kagura being a girl thing intrigues me
May 7, 2012 4:29 AM
Feb 2012
If Zessica were to be Celiane would she be immune to the guy changing or would she still be vulnerable to it? I think that if Mikono were to come to Altair she wouldn't change into the a guy because she's the 'Eve' that everyone there is hoping will save their planet.

Ahaha... did andy just break his promise that he his first gattai would be with Mix(y) because in the preview it looks like he's gattai-d with Zessica and Shrade.
May 7, 2012 4:44 AM

Aug 2010
Is this all Mikage's doing or do woman just turn into men on Altair?
May 7, 2012 4:49 AM

Apr 2010
Those Altarian's have a fearsome power indeed. Gender bending!

5/5
May 7, 2012 5:50 AM
Feb 2012
If the main characters of this series was Andy and Mix then it would be kinda like Simon and Nia from Gurren Lagann :P (And yes, I just finished that series... *ashamed*)
May 7, 2012 6:04 AM

Jun 2008
Where did my BIG BANG GO~!~~~
Damn you KAWAMORI~~~~

I was like, "Oh that soldier is definitely MIX" when I first saw her, but then I realize, SHE'S FUCKIN FLAT.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
May 7, 2012 6:46 AM
Apr 2012
MYYYYYKKKKAAAAGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!

That pretty much sums up my feelings for the ep. And the usual meh-ness of how emo everyone is. What do you think Mykage is gonna make Zessica do?

I'm just hoping that with the next 7 eps, they can properly tie things up.

Anyway, I pitied Amata. I mean it's not like he could have done anything to stop the Altairians from taking Mix. He was getting roflstomped.

mixordia said:
MI・XY... Woman = X Man = XY

Technically
Female = XX but yea. Nitpicking really.

PS: Woah ppl still hatin' on Kagura even when he hasn't made an appearance for several eps? LOL XD
porkiewpyneMay 7, 2012 6:51 AM
May 7, 2012 8:46 AM

Jul 2011
NOOOO!!! MIX TURNED INTO A GUY!? HOW THE HELL IS ANDY GONNA FILL HER HOLE NOW!? oh wait.......he still can..........

anyway im guessing that the air in altair turns all the girls into guys, oh god i hope yunoha and zessica get out of there as soon as possible, it would really suck if they turn into guys and this anime turns into a yaoi

i wonder what deal mikage made with zessica, they were both unchosen and had unrequited love so im guessing he will pair her up with amata and let her rescue MIX but in exchange for what?

A reunion with amata and his mom..........but i dont really care if i have to be honest
May 7, 2012 9:01 AM

Jul 2011
MyAmy said:
What the hell happened to Myxx ? Where is that big boobs of her ??

she turned into a guy or is turning into a guy, we know this because the title of the next episode is MI-XY

if im not mistaken in biology the type of chromosomes (DNA) you have determine your sex type
XX chromosomes = Female
XY chromosomes = Male

therefore mix has most likely had a sex change and lost her BIG BANGS T_T
May 7, 2012 9:39 AM

Apr 2010
What the fuck? Sex change?

May 7, 2012 9:59 AM
Jan 2012
Woah i somehow thought that the hair color looks fishy, but the flat chested scene made me things maybe its a xy clone of something. But the end of the episode lol... she went and open his/her helmet and i was... fuck! no way.

And then the next episode title lol.

Evol is getting bizarre week by week. And i am still will be pissed if Amata and Mikono become canon. Seriously the most boring couple i ever watch.
May 7, 2012 11:03 AM
Sep 2011
I guess the air ot the atmosphere in general causes females to turn into males, an effect that begins to show on Zessica and Yunoha. Props to the writers for originality.
May 7, 2012 11:09 AM

Jan 2008
Oh dear god this entire episode was like wtf.

Mix's huge boobs are probably in her his pants now.
May 7, 2012 11:21 AM

Jun 2009
No no no, gimme them big bangs back. щ(゚Д゚щ)

Okay, it seems like it's the air on Altair that's doing the change of females. I would guess it's Mikage's plot but Izumo and his soldiers didn't seem suprised. Izumo did say that it wasn't the result he hoped for though, i'm prone to believe he didn't know about the gender change. One thing i'm not sure about, did the sex change come with amnesia or Izumo brainwashed Mix to use her (or rather him, but i'd rather not...) piloting skills as one of Altair's warriors?
It's also good to see Amata finding his mother, i'm pretty curious what'll become of that. Though with the Mix case it's not of as much importance as it'd normally be.

Zessica seems pretty much confimed for being Celiane now, I'm just curious what exactly did Mikage say to her about her desire.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 7, 2012 12:41 PM

Jul 2009
OrochiPL said:
It's also good to see Amata finding his mother, i'm pretty curious what'll become of that. Though with the Mix case it's not of as much importance as it'd normally be.

Zessica seems pretty much confimed for being Celiane now, I'm just curious what exactly did Mikage say to her about her desire.
"Izumo: Amata Sora, I am your father." Kidding... "Izumo: Your mother...fell into sleep as she arrived to try and save our planet."

It's clear what Mikage wants... a 3-way marriage so he can get some physical loving from Apollonius, or have you forgotten how far Mikage's love for Apollonius stretches?
May 7, 2012 1:07 PM

Feb 2009
Damn this show really has no mercy on the couples...

"Oh, we've got a confirmed couple. Let's fuck them up!"

First it was Jin and now it was Mix. Doesn't bode very well for Mikono...
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

May 7, 2012 1:28 PM
Apr 2012
OrochiPL said:
No no no, gimme them big bangs back. щ(゚Д゚щ)

Okay, it seems like it's the air on Altair that's doing the change of females. I would guess it's Mikage's plot but Izumo and his soldiers didn't seem suprised. Izumo did say that it wasn't the result he hoped for though, i'm prone to believe he didn't know about the gender change. One thing i'm not sure about, did the sex change come with amnesia or Izumo brainwashed Mix to use her (or rather him, but i'd rather not...) piloting skills as one of Altair's warriors?

May I say that Is completely and totally not true, Zessica hasn't been proven to be anyone, If anything this episode proves that mykage can troll harder then we think...

andyreaperchi said:
Your Kagura being a girl thing intrigues me

When I thought about it, I was pretty intrigued tooe
cleodux said:
Woah i somehow thought that the hair color looks fishy, but the flat chested scene made me things maybe its a xy clone of something. But the end of the episode lol... she went and open his/her helmet and i was... fuck! no way.

And then the next episode title lol.

Evol is getting bizarre week by week. And i am still will be pissed if Amata and Mikono become canon. Seriously the most boring couple i ever watch.

Don't you be dissing my couple, And I don't get how its boring... What will happen with kagura that would make in 10x more interesting...
Oh he will lick her more often, creep her out, make her go insane/seem insane and make her cry at her own wedding. Lets ship this couple and see how it works... Not

I like how Amata is keeping it real, Dude flys up her dress and bows to her. Amata is almost never with mikono so next person to say that needs to take a recheck on this anime, cause Amata has only been taking blows from everyone and smiling about it later.

Honestly I can't see me watching this anime if Kagura was Amata, It would seem to child like to me. whoa the mans a tiger guys oh man but hes on our team so lets diss him but work along side him when were on battle. you know im right

And kyle chill on the shipping of roles, I personally through out watching the anime up to this episode 3-4 times can say no one is really shipped to a certain personality of someone else other then kagura which wouldn't make any sense cause apollo wasn't like apollonius in personality... Nothing in this anime makes sense when mykage is around... +1

Guys were getting back mix or Hitler isn't dead...
May 7, 2012 1:51 PM

Mar 2010
So mix has been turned into a fag...and techniaclly Andy to. I've lost so much faith on this crappy sequel

Though I wonder if the "air" turned women into men or something, since both Zessica and Yunoha are having throat/breathing problems while the guys are fine.
May 7, 2012 2:17 PM

Jul 2011
Since I still don't get the difference between Iguras and Rare Iguras, I'm just gonna toss this out there:

Maybe standard Iguras turn into men after prolonged exposure to Altair's air, while Rare Iguras are able to resist the effect? That would explain why they're so intent on finding the "Rare Igura" and why Mix got turned into a dude.
May 7, 2012 2:34 PM

May 2009
Peytral said:
Maybe standard Iguras turn into men after prolonged exposure to Altair's air, while Rare Iguras are able to resist the effect? That would explain why they're so intent on finding the "Rare Igura" and why Mix got turned into a dude.

But Mix IS[was] Rare Igura, woman who doesn't change into man is "true Eve".
bastek66May 7, 2012 3:19 PM
May 7, 2012 2:39 PM

Jul 2009
Prohomiez said:
And kyle chill on the shipping of roles, I personally through out watching the anime up to this episode 3-4 times can say no one is really shipped to a certain personality of someone else other then kagura which wouldn't make any sense cause apollo wasn't like apollonius in personality... Nothing in this anime makes sense when mykage is around... +1
Toma, I mean Mikage, makes perfect sense... He's out to make reasons to force Apollonius to visit with him.... *whistles*

I'm not trying to ship roles... I'm just analyzing the events from this season and comparing everything to last season. Afterward, I state my mind and try to explain why I feel as I do. It helps to have others try and shoot me down because it makes me think about my proof and their argument against my proof...

It's also a good topic for conversation and makes people think of the events from the episode over and over again, even the small events... Do you remember seeing Toma in the memories Silvia got from Apollo last season? That's something you should think deeply about if you ask me... Why did Toma appear to Apollo but not talk to him or try and acquire him? What was Toma doing there near Apollo who hadn't awakened his memories as Apollonius? So many questions can be made from this small event that people probably overlook. That part of the memories wasn't even there 3 seconds...
kyled00mMay 7, 2012 2:51 PM
May 7, 2012 4:32 PM

Jul 2011
bastek66 said:
Peytral said:

But Mix IS[was] Rare Igura, woman who doesn't change into man is "true Eve".

oh right

herp

Disregard that, I suck cocks etc. etc.
May 7, 2012 4:45 PM

Jan 2009
Oh I'm shipping Zessica and Kagura

Kagura don't even know who is Zessica... is a weird couple, seriously.

Where did you guys see that Zessica is Celiane? Celiane and Apollonius were never mentioned in this show. The way she used her power in this last episode reminded me a lot more to Silvia, the way she holds her arm... and yet I still have doubts, because the things that are happening to her are remembering much what happened with Sirius and Reika (OVA and TV)... Nothing still was explained. We will only know who is who in the last episode... ( I hope not) This is annoying.
May 7, 2012 4:47 PM
May 2012
So... Mix is a guy now... fucking just great... if this "disease" is airborne then Zessica is alooot of trouble... and i dont want anything to happen to her T_T shes in enough pain already. Mikono looks like shes about to confess to amata... which knowing amata he will fucking be excited and say that they should be together forever. if that happens ima be pissed Cause Zessica belongs with amata and i think Kagura belongs with Mikono... but if they do a swap i'd probably get over it... But if Zess becomes a dude and kagura a girl... Damn... i'd probably give up on the anime within a few seconds. So uh yeh.. thats my thoughts on this episode... i personally think it sucked cause nothing interesting happend... Fudo is away and mikono will probably get the original aquarion or something... i dunno... Mykage is trolling the shit out of everybody right now... god damn mykage... well lets see how the next Ep goes...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.