Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Dec 29, 2011 12:56 PM

Sep 2010
It was fun to watch.
Dec 29, 2011 1:32 PM
Nov 2011
omg why It's open ended :(.. well I was should not wait that amazing thing from series in 12 eps in usualyl :\..

It's totally good I gives it 7\10.. maybe 'cause of It's airing that ruining enjoying of watching.

* soundtrack gives it 1\5!
* drawing 4\5.
* story 3\5.
* storyline 2\5.

and I think I was generous :).
Dec 29, 2011 1:55 PM

Mar 2008
Not really a great episode. Half of it was a recap, and the 2nd part ended too abruptly. At least we can expect a 2nd season. Great anime overall, but the 1st half was better, so 8/10.
Dec 29, 2011 3:02 PM

Jun 2007
needs another season really badly
Dec 29, 2011 3:14 PM

Oct 2010
I love Yozora´s hair xD
Dec 30, 2011 3:25 PM

Oct 2010
I want more BokuTomo ´-`
Dec 31, 2011 1:57 AM

Sep 2008
Another one of those anime where the last OP has sound effects added in.

Yozora wasn't a bitch in this episode. But that doesn't exactly redeem her. Though I think I hate her less in some ways now.

No conclusion as expected. Nothing special or amazing.
Dec 31, 2011 1:53 PM

Sep 2010
5layer said:
Another one of those anime where the last OP has sound effects added in.
Yeah, I think it's AIC liking to do that. I've only seen it in Sora no Otoshimono though, so far I remember.
Jan 2, 2012 9:37 PM

Nov 2007
so she looks like Lelouch now? lol

the beginning was way too cheezy. still like Sena way better and would like it to shift back to her in season 2.

fun read/watch. makes a good anime though.
Jan 3, 2012 1:39 AM

Jul 2009
I don't really get some of the complaints about the fanservice being too damn high. The show itself is composed almost entirely of fanservice, the characters, the situations they're put in, their interaction, pretty much everything. I guess some people expected to watch Tales of friendship by Jun Maeda or something...
Jan 3, 2012 9:59 AM

Nov 2007
i loved this. Its been so long since i enjoyed anime this much (i mean, it will made you laugh real hard. :DD )
i'm glad Taka remembered Sora in the end.. I was losing hope up to episode 11. and i thought that they'll just continue it with season 2.. but, weeeeeeeeee. Im super happy, they made it with episode 12.. :D

nice ending..
10/10 for me.. :D
it may not be perfect but i really liked it. :D
Jan 4, 2012 2:08 AM

Sep 2010
Yozora y u so sexy in that men's uniform?

I need season 2 hope it sells well enough for them to decide to make more.

8/10
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 5, 2012 4:56 AM
Jan 2012
It's really interisting about the ending since it left many mysteries on it, on the other hand it made the viewers dissapointed because it's really nowhere. I just hope the Season 2 will give us the answer and WHO is the girl that Kodaka will chose? Sena or Yozora? Personally I choose sena, she's so beautiful >.<
Jan 5, 2012 7:24 PM

Aug 2008
I love how they recap the first meeting of Yozora and Kodaka. Finally understood why Maria was so afraid of Yozora. :D
Jan 6, 2012 3:04 PM
Aug 2010
Haven't watched the whole thing since I couldn't stand it but I wonder why there isn't a harem tag. There's basically no guys in this show and all of the girls want our lone protagonist. Yes there are only two main romance prospects but most harem only have one or two main love interest.

Also, I think there should be a new tag; something like "Girl Showcase Show" or something like that, where the main appeal is to showcase the girls so guys can scream "Moe!!!" The only purpose of the guy is so it can be "romance" and so the audience have someone to identify with.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not say they're bad. Well, the majority are but there are a few that are pretty damn good.
Jan 8, 2012 2:11 PM

Jul 2009
8/10 overall
Cannot believe nothing else happened between Sora and Taka in this last episode.. anyways that means there is a possiblity of a 2nd season.. YAY!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2012 8:32 AM

Aug 2009
kid yozora in girl's dress <33
Jan 11, 2012 2:29 PM
Mar 2009
OP sounded different.

Finally find out why Yozora never said anything and wow, she's a hell of a lot different when you see her perspective on the story. She seemed a lot more tame before the club started.

Aww, they're starting back at square one? Guess their past friendship is over and now they begin a new one.

Second season pl0x. A funny, lighthearted comedy about friendships didn't turn out that bad.
Jan 11, 2012 4:09 PM

Nov 2011
There should be another season, they have only used the first 3 novels! there are 4 more!
Jan 11, 2012 4:18 PM

Sep 2011
zoro- said:
There should be another season, they have only used the first 3 novels! there are 4 more!

There was a lot SKIPPED, but from what I could tell they went up to volume 4?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 13, 2012 3:03 AM

Aug 2010
Had fun watching this show. Would be glad if they made a second season for it. That is unlikely, however.
Jan 13, 2012 3:55 PM
Nov 2011
I loved the ending episode, but I hated it as an Ending. Talk about conflicted. Without a second season, kind of hard to rate it that highly. We don't see any closure for Kodaka IMO.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Jan 14, 2012 11:16 AM

Dec 2011
Loved this anime series!
Finished it in 7 hours, my best record :D
Hope there will be another season coming out soon!
uhh...
Jan 14, 2012 4:05 PM

Nov 2009
It was a great show, really funny (x
though I prefer sena over yozora ahhh
Jan 24, 2012 2:22 AM

Jan 2011
Loved this episode, finally seeing events from Yozora's point of view. Yozora was so desperate to speak to Kodaka but didn't have the courage to, walking passed him without talking, that was pretty funny. xD Though seeing her cry while saying 'It's been a while, Taka' in front of the class was quite heartwarming. :P Love seeing the scenes when they were younger. Seems like Yozora still isn't honest with herself, not letting Kodaka call her 'Sora'. She obviously likes him more than just a friend. Seriously hoping there'll be a 2nd season.

Rika the super-pervert, Yukimura the trap (:S), Maria the gullible sister, Kobato the cute young cosplayer (:D), Sena the large-breasted tsundere meat (xD), Yozora the loving sadist and Kodaka the easily-mistaken delinquent looking innocent guy. In a nut shell, I love the characters in Sukunai. :D

Overall 9/10 for the series. Laughed my ass off in each episode. Each of the characters are unique, cute and hilarious in their own way.
Jan 24, 2012 9:20 AM
Sep 2009
What a crappy ending, should've been 26 episodes, there was certainly a lot of content left to cover from the LN. Hopes it gets a S2, I need to see more development between Yozora/Sena and Kodaka.
Jan 30, 2012 5:59 AM

Jun 2009
don't like the ending of this anime..
it's kinda like kodaka and yozora wasted their friendship three yrs ago and then
just go with the flow. damn. i thought they'd go back on what they used to be..XDD
Feb 6, 2012 7:41 AM
Feb 2009
well, this series isn't bad... kodaka is okay, rika and maria are kinda annoying especially maria, kobato is damn cute, yozora and her short hair looks so good, and SENA WINS.
well... second season won't be bad... but i don't really think this anime will get second season...
Feb 7, 2012 9:58 PM

Mar 2009
meh it was ok

5/10
Feb 14, 2012 4:43 AM

Jun 2009
Had a few laughs out of the series, but overall was somewhat disappointed. The setting was kinda nice, at least a bit different from every other anime like this, but not by much unfortunately.

What really pissed me off is that nothing really happened in the series, none of the stories had a half decent end, heck half of the characters were not even introduced properly. And the ending... I mean it's a good episode, but an incredibly lackluster ending fit for some B quality mass produced ecchi series, and I had higher hopes for this series.

It really feels like they just ran out of good ideas by the 5th episode and just went down the cliche path with amorph ending just to fill in the season. I mean they even had time to put in a full length ending sequence in the last episode, and it's been a while since any anime I've seen did that, usually authors try to squeeze in every bit in to the last episode, since it is the most important part, something you'll remember about the series.

Well, color me disappointed. I had some doubts after few episodes regarding where it headed, but still had hope. Shame, really.
Feb 15, 2012 11:20 PM

Aug 2010
Well 2nd season is in need...

I didn't like the end at all, the whole Sora being his best friend in the past was pretty anti-climatic.

Overall I give this a 7/10 just because it gave me some good laughs along the way (and pretty much many WTF moments O_O).
Feb 16, 2012 6:57 AM

May 2011
I want a SECOND season D:!!! But overall GOOD ep =D

Feb 16, 2012 2:24 PM
Jul 2018
How is this show "seinen" again? Good for what it is but reading those over-analyzing reviews just make me chuckle. I can't honestly tell the last time I saw a show this shallow.
Feb 19, 2012 8:29 PM

Feb 2011
Good show, lame ending, here's hoping for another season!
Mar 2, 2012 11:18 PM

Sep 2011
That was an odd way to end a series. lol Pretty average Anime to me, not bad, not so great either. xD
Mar 10, 2012 2:16 PM

Mar 2012
i find it really enjoyable i have been an anime fan for at least for these past 3 years and seen some good and also bad anime but this is the first time i actually watched an anime series that has no fictional plot element to it and is wonderful to watch as for the second season well normally there is an average 2 year gap between season releases some come out earlier or later it depends on the story i think it deserves at least one more season and as for those who wait don't give up hope just yet it hasn't been even half a year since the last episode aired and with the reason anoucement of it being english dubbed in america is more hope that it will have another season just cross your fingers and wait the novels haven't even finished yet
Mar 17, 2012 8:32 PM

Dec 2010
dont end plz
「J>K>W」
事実。
Mar 18, 2012 4:34 AM

Nov 2010
Nice end to the show

It was fun to watch it, the OP was strong and the Characters were good

I wouldn't mind a sequel of it
Mar 19, 2012 7:20 AM

Jul 2010
ending was a bit weak, even though they both found out now that they were friends, their not gonna do anything about it, atleast maybe when other ppl are around.
but she looked better with long hair, too bad its impossible since he threw the water much higher than needed.
would like a season 2 of this, it was still enjoyable nonetheless.

Mar 29, 2012 6:36 PM

Dec 2010
くうくうくう Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
「J>K>W」
事実。
Apr 1, 2012 2:52 AM
Mar 2012
Enjoyed it, had some funny scenes that were awesome. 8.5/10. Hope for more.
Apr 11, 2012 8:23 PM

Nov 2011
~Loved this series, brilliant and funny mixed with drama in a good way.

Hoping for a season 2 in the future
Apr 15, 2012 2:58 AM

Apr 2009
Yozora being his childhood friend was nice and heartwarming, but I still prefer Sena. MOAR SENA!
Apr 24, 2012 5:53 PM
Apr 2012
They left it just right so they could make a second season, i highly doubt there finished with this series just yet
May 6, 2012 8:12 PM

Oct 2011
Decent series, sad to see that the only development was at the end, and that the rest was just fan-pandering stuff.
Deardrops said:
i think they need to stop making characters that appeal less to otaku's and gives us more Sena, Yozora and lolis.

Those are all characters that appeal to otakus. -.-
May 7, 2012 8:24 PM
Nov 2011
Overall decent ending though I don't like how the issue between Sora and Taka was resolved at the end. Honestly, it felt liked they played it too safe by making it all "we can't go back to the way things were" Despite that, the relationship between the two is undeniably cute. Would love to see a season 2.
May 8, 2012 12:12 AM

Dec 2011
The ending was better than average. Would like to see more of Sena and company via OVA's or a season 2.
May 12, 2012 11:54 AM

Mar 2012
there is an ova coming in september and if were lucky a second season will follow it
May 30, 2012 3:13 PM

Sep 2011
So, in the end what did we accomplish? Absolutely nothing... No characters getting together, no real character development, nothing.

At first I hoped that show might look into the meaning of friendship, or have some kind of romance or drama, but instead what we get were a big load of fan service/slice of life/comedy and things like that. Now don't get me wrong, those alone wouldn't be a bad thing. The problem was that the whole time I was watching this series I got this feeling that the creators were trying to make some kind of story out of this whole anime. Another thing that bothered me was how half of the characters were lacking real emotions other than their basic clichéd personalities. Rika, Yukimura and Marie were all just empty archetypes. They could have easily been cut off. Kobato at least got some kind of heart-warming relationship with her brother and her "true" other self was very cute and well done. Sena (even if a bit oversized) was always fun to watch and I really hoped she got together with Kodaka (Those two and Kobato often seemed like they could make a nice little family). Fortunately she wasn't only a dumb snob like she first seemed to be, but a nice, kind and cute girl.
Yozora was pretty annoying to be with being a total b1tch. Even more so after she wouldn't let Kodaka and her continue their friendship. I mean what was the point of making Kodaka remember if she didn't want to resume that...
Finally we have Kodaka. While he was fun to watch most of the times, I felt like he was gay... I mean really, most of the harem-guys at least try to get together with one of the girls, not just not giving a f*ck about either of them. He even got permission from Sena's father to go for it. Also, he blushed more from Yukimura than any of the girls >_>

Well, the show still made me laugh sometimes and like I said some of the characters were really likeable (Kobato and Sena are just win, especially together, not necessarily like that!). I'm even considering putting Kobato on my favs. I would probably do it if they made a new season/OVA only about her with Kodaka showing their brother-sister relationship or maybe Sena too.
The show had its moments, but because of the mistakes I can only give it a 6/10. Believe me I would have liked to give more, but I've got to look at anime from an objective side as well. If they ever make a second season I might give it a chance, mainly for Kobato and Sena.
May 30, 2012 3:28 PM

Sep 2010
@RazielZero
So very true. As usual I rate things subjectively on MAL, so my score is 2 points higher, but your arguments make really sense.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.